JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SHINee - Replay

Author Topic: K-POP Music Festival in Sydney, Australia 2011 (Airport pics on pg 4)  (Read 35962 times)

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
Figured I'd post about this here cos I got daigong all excited over IRC too  XD

Okay, at first I was thinking this was all a hoax since Australia isn't really a place you'd think artists would come to... but apparently, it's LEGIT this time!
(Lotsa people rang up about it demanding for more information and throwing around lots of "IT BETTER BE REAL")

I know a LOT of you are REAAAALLLLYYYYY far far far away from Aussieland but there's also a chance a LOT of you would be interested once you see the line up~
SO YAY FOR K-POP MUSIC FESTIVAL IN SYDNEY 2011~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

SNSD / DBSK / MISS A / 4 MINUTE /
SHINEE / MBLAQ / SISTAR / 2AM /
B2ST / SECRET / CN BLUE / KARA

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 12TH, 2011

ANZ Stadium, Sydney, Australia

VIP $289
GOLD $189
SILVER $139
BRONZE $89

Korean TV channel, MBC, will broadcast the Festival.

Lastly, here are the LINKS!

Here's the FB event page:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=161178247285162

And the people bringing them here were responsible for bringing SHINee to Aussieland previously
http://www.jkent.com.au/jkent/
"The Biggest Event Coming Up!" with a blurred pic of some... girl group.

Other articles about it:
http://chinese.sbs.com.au/popasia/blog/2011/07/08/2011_k-pop_music_fest_in_sydney--_10_k-pop_idols_coming_to_australia
http://www.soompi.com/news/allstar-kpop-line-up-visits-australia

Lemme know if you want more info on something though I think I covered everything  :)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 01:40:11 PM by ebc »

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
Re: K-POP Music Festival in Sydney, Australia 2011
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 12:51:26 AM »
thanks for the infos lilcazza! I'll be there! even my brother is going to go lol and he's not even really into kpop (although I make him listen to it regularly teeheehee)
hope the lineup works out, they should add some more acts to it :p make it even bigger!
I wanna see a full stadium of kpop fans! :p

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 07:04:47 AM »
WOW I GOT GOOSEBUMPS LILCAZZZZZZA that I passed out lol!! Take lotsa fancams ebc! XD

THIS is intense. November does give (more) time to prepare though LOL

Offline Tripitaka

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 02:19:52 AM »
Awesome, thanks for the heads-up.  Got a birthday present for the girlfriend now :D
" There's no ' i ' in team................yet ! "

Offline Tripitaka

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 02:28:08 AM »
I guess there's been no new news on this ?????
" There's no ' i ' in team................yet ! "

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 04:02:40 PM »
^ Oh right yeah xD

JK ENT have officially confirmed the concert!

http://www.jkent.com.au/kpop2011/

SNSD / 2AM / DBSK / MISS A / 4 MINUTE /
B2ST / SECRET / CN BLUE / KARA / SHINEE

12th Nov, 2011

ANZ Stadium

*ticket info out later

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 07:47:43 AM »
Oh cool, Cazz was already on this! :thumbup

As of now, I'm in on this!!

New info is going to be up on August 1, so look out for it.

I'm going to need  plan for getting tickets. Not sure if I'd be able to camp out for tickets. I seriously doubt it.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 12:52:15 PM »
KIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDS!

How excitement!!! :w00t:

Before I forget to ask this, what are you guys thinking in terms of sitting? Seeing I was gonna try to save up to go overseas and see at least SNSD and now I don't need to spend all that money, Imma spoil myself with a VIP ticket. What are you guys thinking. Do we get to sit together? :( As in are we gonna try to buy together.
Defty, I can buy yours when I buy mine and others if we're gonna aim to sit together.

My mum wants to stay at whatever hotel the big names are at regardless of price (thanks mum seeing I have to pay LOL) but I don't know how imma figure that out seeing I can't even find any legit info about where SHINee stayed last time LOL. Australia and our fail stalkers :P

About the size of the stadium, was thinking they probably won't using all the seats coz then the stage would need to be in the centre and they would need a 360 degree concert, plus 83000 is waaaaaaay too big for Australia xD So, we welcome all you other hipsters to rob banks and come too~ :heart:

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 02:31:00 PM »
UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So, I been talking to lots of people, trying to get as many connections through connections through connections through connections as possible and they're saying many interesting things. I've decided to write down a few for you but "RUMOUR" is key word here, guys

Because it's a "FESTIVAL", the acts won't be THAT long. Unfortunately, rumours have it that each artist will only perform 2 songs.
I'm gonna try to keep my hopes up and keep thinking that JK Ent will make it more concert-like.

Also, as for ticket prices. Since nothing was confirmed, people are throwing prices all over the place @_@
But as for now, the craziest rumour is tickets will go up to $350. And I'm also gonna dismiss that and keep assuming $300 will be VIP tickets.

AND, as for stalking... I think the best way is to stalk it out from airport to hotel. But... you know... that's time consuming and kinda crazy xD

One last thing, there's a possibility of some sort of day event (since its a festival and all) where there MAY be fan signing events... or something. BUT even if there IS something like that (which I highly doubt but anyway...), it'll be pricey. And you have to pay for each artist you go to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OR SO I'VE HEARD xD

Will let you know if there's anything else xD

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 03:11:41 PM »
AND, as for stalking... I think the best way is to stalk it out from airport to hotel. But... you know... that's time consuming and kinda crazy xD

Probably doing that anyway~ lol

Thanks for the info Cazza. I should probably ask people myself about what they know is going on but I don't want to just jump on them for info xD

Oh and about the two songs each artists, thats pretty much what I expect 2-3 and then all com eout at the end for one or two songs. I wuld be surprised if it were more.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 03:32:10 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2011, 05:16:35 AM »
Tickets go on sale September 1!

I'm getting pumped for this :w00t:

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2011, 11:45:04 AM »
Alrighty~ Looks like VIP tickets will be between $230-$300 which includes standing areas and seating VIP area.

Here is the tentative seating plan

(click here when the above pic link breaks (I can't be bothered re-upping).

No word on what General admission prices would be yet, or I haven't seen.

I'm pretty hell bent on VIP areas for myself, just not sure which would be better, standing or seating. At fast I'm all for standing but then being the shortass that I am, if I can't push my way to the edges, am i gonna ruin my experience being surrounded by tall people when I could have sat right in front of the second stage? idk~ :(

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2011, 12:18:19 PM »
If you're short then seating is better if you're tall then you can see everything as long as the stage isn't too high which sometimes it is then seating is muuuch better.

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2011, 03:17:51 PM »
^ You are the man in the know, so with that, I will be sitting! I don't wanna spend $300 to see nothing.

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2011, 05:55:29 AM »
Hmm it looks like we gotta go through these guys for VIP tickets :3 http://www.facebook.com/pages/AuS2one/175965762443590

Quote from some dude on Soompi
"Hello Yes Aus2one are handling all the Standing and Sitting Vip orders"

*sigh* It's kinda annoying how they let fanclubs handle tickets for the good seats. To me it seems like it could get a little dodgy with friends of friends getting dibs on the good seats.
but oh well if that's how it is, that's how it is. I was keen to try get something front row in one of the sections but I'm beginning to not really care too much about that XD seeing as those seats are most likely already gone by now anyway.

Another quote from Soompi
Just an update for the people who would like to come to the Sydney Kfest in Sydney Nov 12th 2011
 We have started to do bulk orders for sones if you would like to join us at the concert please email admin@aus2one.com
 so far there are 300 Sones so far who would be together at this concert.
 This is for all countries that would like to go.

Please email your

name:
 qty:
 country/state:
 Fangroup you want to sit with:
 Vip Standing pool or Vip Sitting:
 Email:

So do you guys all wanna order together? VIP is gonna be expeensiiive and ordering like this we don't really know what row we'll end up in if we go seats. It's up to you guys, I'm happy with seats or standing but if you're short, standing will probably suck :3
If anyone wants to they can pay me back later if they need to save up or something it's cool.

Just thinking now though, I'm going with 2 other people (my bro and his friend) I'm actually thinking we (us dudes) might be best to go standing and leave seats for others who need them, plus we'll probably jump around spazzing lots for SNSD xD so it might not be a good idea in the seats cause we'd block ppls view.

Hmm also this whole fan sections thing they're trying to organise is annoying me xD it's not even an SMTOWN concert and they wanna section everyone into Sonebros and Cassietrons (or whatever they're called) Is there a 4minute or Miss A section??? Cause I wanna be in those ones! :p I'm just sayin' hehe why can't everyone just get their own tickets and all have fun at this KPOP (not smtown) concert. Fan sections is just blargh hmm wonder if there is even a Miss A Aus fanclub lol maybe we need to start one. No wait SECRET! and KARA :o Now I'm just realising how awesome this concert is going to be even if SNSD wasn't going. KARA IS AWESOME! SHIIIT I'M GONNA SEE SEUNGYEON! ^____^ I LOVE SEUNGYEON! ggaaaaaaaaaah extreme spazzing just kicked in haha! WE GOTTA FIND OUT WHEN KARA LANDS AT THE AIRPORT I WANNA SEE THEM!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 06:47:20 AM by ebc »

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2011, 06:53:28 AM »
I GOTTA MAKE A SEUNGYEON <3 SIGN!

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2011, 07:34:47 AM »
NICOOOOOOLLLLEEEE!!! :twothumbs :heart:

Yeah Dave, miss A have a fanclub called Say A, I think. I'm all for going with HiPstaz, even though I know a few friends and friends of friends who are going. I've never actually been to a concert before, so I don't know the best way to book. The logical part of me thinks I should sit because I'm not exactly tall, but at the same time I really want to stand because it'll make me feel like I'm where the action is. Looking at the seating plan, I think I'll go for standing!! I'm willing to spend for this because I never thought we'd get a proper K-pop music festival here.

I kind of want to make signs for most of the groups, because I like so many of them. All that's missing for me in this lineup is T-ara. Some day, some day :D

On another note, seeing as this is on a Saturday, does anyone want to do something before the concert during the day? Maybe a barbecue in a park (that has barbecues, preferably) or a restaurant if we're not eager to cook and organise food? Just a thought!

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2011, 11:32:14 AM »
I am so mega pissed off about all the VIP tickets going with Aus2one. I don't want to sit in an effing fangroup coz yeah I'm a big SNSD fan but I'll most just as big a fan of other groups coming too. Apparently KARA, miss A and Secret have like no one asking to sit in a group for them, so what is the freaking point? Like I get the lovely idea of splitting into fangroups, but when you only have a few groups with lots of fans coming, wouldn't it be better to have the lightsticks spread out not like in one section where the grouped fans are and then another section for just general fans. IDK, just so annoyed lol. All is far in love and war and I don't feel like I should have to fight against one huge fan run group that is buying for ALL bulk orders. And if they are the only ones getting the VIP tickets to sell, that's even worse. But as soon as ticketek have info up I'll try contacting them about how they are selling VIP, and if they even are. I actually have a friend who is part of the aus2one team so I will prob talk to her about it too.

Atm I'll be coming with one other online friend who I told to join jphip but she hasn't xD and we're both planning to sit, and I have to tell my rl friend about the price and once I do I have a massive feeling she won't be coming, fair enough, she isn't a massive fan and thats a huge amount of money to pay when you don't care THAT much. But pretty sure she'll still come for like airport stalkage fun 8D

All I know for sure right now (besides that I want, although may not be able to get, amazing VIP seating tickets) is that I want to do as much as I possibly can with hipsters, even if we can't be with each other for the concert itself :heart: Excited that we get to show Davey around Sydney properly now too :w00t:

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2011, 12:39:50 PM »
$289 VIP
$189 Gold
$129 Silver
$89 Bronze

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2011, 12:52:37 PM »
*needs seating plan*

So my mum has been emailing JKent, trying to find out if all VIP will be sold through the aus2one thing and it was confusing, but no, as far as we can tell from what they were saying, there will be VIP sold through ticketek, but numbers are limited considering its VIP so they were basically saying good luck xD
They did however say that to help ensure you get a VIP seat, to email JKent for a 'group booking' request and they will contact directly to work with that and confirm the booking. But I don't know how many is considered to be a "group" but its definitely something for us to consider.  It actually sounds like the exact same thing JKent are doing for aus2one, so they lie when they say all group bookings have to go through them :lol: And we should be able to say we want a group booking with x amount of standing and x amount of seating tickets, its still group. I do however have some reservations about it coz what seats you get then pretty much leaves your power completely, from what I can tell, JKent will just deal with all the group bookings and tell you where you are sitting as opposed to taking the risk through ticketek, seeing what seats they can offer you, conversing with others and seeing which is the better seat offer and taking it. Does that make any sense? XD

The email from JKent was pretty confusing, so its even more confusing having to explain it lol

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SHINee - Replay