JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - heart

Author Topic: Pokémon Go Is For The POP Culture!!!  (Read 7453 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Pokémon Go Is For The POP Culture!!!
« on: August 20, 2016, 11:54:30 AM »
Where are ya'll pokemon peeps at!?
I just might lose weight with this new pokemon game lol

HOLY SHIT!! I been playing losing weight! ME HERE! :hip smile:

Fuckin walking 5 - 10 km all over da fuckin place but cant fuckin beat dem geeks in the gym! FUCK YOU!!!!

Pokémon Go Is For The POP Culture!!! Look at this great article by :tama: no really XD

A great phenomenon that is ruling the hearts of all Pokémon lovers is none other than the super hit game called Pokémon Go. This is a free-to-play, location-based augmented reality game that makes you travel between the real world and the virtual world of Pokémon merged into one. Designed and launched by Niantic for IOS and Android users, the game has made an explosive growth. Those who are a regular player of this mesmerizing game are well aware of its glue-like attraction.

TIPS AND TRICKS OF THE GAME

The interesting game makes you get a new avatar for yourself who needs to discover Pokémon in the whole new world of your own. You have to look through you mobile screen to search for as many wild Pokémons as you can. Once you discover a Pokémon, your smartphone will vibrate and you have to throw a Pokéball to catch it. Be careful that the Pokémon don’t run away. You can also look for Pokéstops located at interesting places like public art installations, monuments and historical markers, where you can collect more Pokéballs and other useful items for the game. Niantic has put all the Pokémons in real world settings that encourage players to look far and wide to hunt for Pokémon. You can catch more than a hundred species of Pokémon in this game.

No doubt, the game has made a huge place among all fans of Pokémon but at the same time, some accidents are also reported of. Indeed, players were caught by robbers and criminals whom they didn’t even notice being extremely engrossed in the game. Similarly, some car accidents also took place while players were crossing the road looking through mobile screen. Well, an important tip for playing your favorite Pokemon Go is to be cautious about your surroundings. Play but don’t get too much engrossed so that your enjoyment doesn’t turn to be a calamity for you. Stay safe and play on.

A POP CULTURE PHENOMENON

This great concept gives you the opportunity to explore the real world where you actually live! An unimaginable experience, this game is nothing less than a pop culture phenomenon. Within a week of its launch in July, 2016, people started using it on a daily basis on Twitter. The most remarkable fact about the game is how it’s affecting the lives of so many people. Though media reported of some harm caused by the game, its positive effects are far more persuasive. Walking, socialization, making new friends and many such effects are improving the mental and physical health of people. In fact, we expect a lot from this game and look forward to some more far-reaching effects on pop culture.

Special Thanks to eyecatchwriter @ fiverr

I named my Pokemon as such:

Post your Pokemon Trainer pics here :lol:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Pokémon Go Is For The POP Culture!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 06:16:56 AM »
Just what you always wanted!!! http://www.pokemongo.jp/topics/14/

show the world your dedication!

be the envy of HiPstaz WORLDWIDE!! :hip smile:

hmm now how does this work?!?

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 04:06:00 AM »
SSSSSSSPLIT!! LOL man I have been playing this fuckin game hardcore.  :hip smile: FOURTH ANNIVERSARY!! Who doing the skills challenge??

MAN!! Early on I was like getting outta bed to go to the corner transit station to get a Pinsir XD waking up pops  :P Walked a whole bunch all over the place, used to just grind on the bus with crackheads around me. have I lost 150 lbs? Probably not. But I have been using the sock method has provided me exercise than fapping ever did!!  :cathappy:

WHAT'S YOUR USERNAME!! FRIENDCODE BLAH BLAH BLAH

ive added like a few from my jphip facebook - Chuck holly sayahchan chubar!!!?? Even Stryfe and pikapikapika of course forced Tom_Green to play and he loves it now. :jphip:

I'm just impressed at what a fuckin wild community its been and it is really inspiring. Like check out Pkmnmaster Holly WOW GREAT HAIR

WHAT ARE YOU HYPE FOR!! DEM DRAGONS!! OH MAN KYUREM ZEKROM RESHIRAM FUCK!! I suck at Circle Lock Method!! CANT GET DEM Excellent throws :lol:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2020, 03:06:57 AM »
GOTTA GET READY FOR GANGAR CD! XD

just need 1 more shadow for the 'dex :lol:

If y'all got remote raid passes! Let's invite each other! :hip smile:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - heart