JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - No.1

Author Topic: PANGYA (aka Albatross18 aka Loligolf)  (Read 72140 times)

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Re: PANGYA (aka Albatross18 aka Loligolf)
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2008, 03:28:07 AM »
Those clubs you got are BEAUTIFULLLLL~~!!! Congrats again!!  :heart:

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2008, 03:29:25 AM »
Those clubs you got are BEAUTIFULLLLL~~!!! Congrats again!!  :heart:

Aww. Thank you!!  :heart:

I like them too.  :)

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2008, 06:56:58 AM »
GO T0FU GOOO

She also beat me -12 to like.. -2  :tantrum:

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2008, 02:21:00 AM »
T0FU's char is still so fucking hot. If i was a polygon i'd totally do her.
[/url]

Offline Yuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2009, 04:25:34 AM »
I play too ! Is there a guild ? Can I get in ?

Too bad my character is brand new ... My old one got banned because of my IP.
My stupid countrymen go to the server, disrespect the rules and everybody, even the good guys, take the fall.  :banghead:
But overall it's okay, after all, it's just a game :love:

My nick is aitakahashi
Hope to meet anyone there!

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2009, 09:07:54 PM »
Hi!

There is a guild. If you're not there already, I suggest going onto the JPH!P IRC chatroom, that's usually good for finding people who are free for a game.

I haven't played in awhile, but I hope to get back to it soon.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2009, 06:26:58 AM »
Rei-chan informed me of the news that Pangya is shutting down!! And I read that they been shutting servers down left and right! Oh fuck the economic times. :angry:

We are sorry to announce that Albatross18 will be closing its services. We have had some good times, but the servers will be going down. For the time being, you will still be able to play, and until the servers go down on March 10th, you can use your Astros to make purchases from the shop or from any other OGPlanet game.

So, for now, enjoy Albatross18 and remember to try our other games before March 8th to get your free gifts! We are currently working with the developer on the future of the game and we will make an announcement once we have more information. Until then, will keep Albatross18 running smoothly until the servers go down on March 10th. We are glad that we could share all of these good times with you and we hope to share more in the other OGPlanet games!

We ain't gonna sit around and do nothing about it!! :tama-mad:

JOIN THE TOURNEYS TO END ALL TOURNEYS!!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=18584.0

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2009, 01:58:21 AM »
All the official announcements so far:

Quote from: ogp admin
Albatross18 Players,

We are sorry to announce that Albatross18 will be closing its services. We have had some good times, but the servers will be going down. For the time being, you will still be able to play, and until the servers go down on March 10th, you can use your Astros to make purchases from the shop or from any other OGPlanet game.

In fact, we think you will love our other games so much, we will give you special prizes just for trying them out. If you create a new character in Rumble Fighter, CABAL Online, or La Tale between now and March 8th, we will give you a special item to help get you further in the games faster. Note that players will only receive special items for characters created during this period and only for games in which they did not previously already have a character.

So, for now, enjoy Albatross18 and remember to try our other games before March 8th to get your free gifts! We are currently working with the developer on the future of the game and we will make an announcement once we have more information. Until then, will keep Albatross18 running smoothly until the servers go down on March 10th. We are glad that we could share all of these good times with you and we hope to share more in the other OGPlanet games!

Attention Albatross18 Players,

As part of the closing process, we have now closed the shop. Do not worry though, as your Astros will still be accepted in any of OGPlanet’s other games. We appreciate your patience as we work with the developers to smoothly close Albatross18.

- OGP Admin

Grrrr so annoying... I dont wanna use my astros on some other stupid game so then they'll eventually close it too...  :mon fierce:

Hello Golfers,

As of 2/26/09 we will be closing the Albatross18 section of our forums. We appreciate all of your contributions over the years and hope that you will continue to enjoy our other games.

:mon fierce:

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2009, 12:09:58 PM »
I know it's been mentioned already in IRC, but I couldn't find the official deetz on the forum, so I went ahead and investigated a bit.

http://www.ntreev.net/News/AnnouncementsView.aspx?no=47

I know for me, I the main reason I went looking was to see if they were gonna preserve our player characters, and it seems their at least trying to do that. I really wanna keep my characters :cry:
I hope we can expect good news from Ntreev USA!
(If we can't get our accounts migrated, word on the street is it would be OGPlanet's doing.)

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2009, 01:46:44 AM »
Cool. I note that they're calling it Pangya, rather than Albatross 18, maybe it'll be a more complete translation of the Asian versions? Albatross 18 always seems to lag 6-9 months behind.

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2009, 02:10:12 AM »
ntreev is the original creator of Pangya and I believe they just purchased the rights to the game back so we should have a more up to date game. (It's the US branch of the Korean creators) YAY! So with the new game we should have Lucia~! :D (Which I have been waiting to play for MONTHS! XD)

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2009, 02:13:51 AM »
That gives me some hope  :sweatdrop:   I reeeeally hope I get to keep my character...  :heart:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2009, 04:58:15 PM »
A new announcement by Ntreev was posted on 03/10/2009:

So now to wait till late March...

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2009, 06:08:32 AM »
The new Official Pangya Website is finally up:

http://pangya.ntreev.net/

The new forums are up too, but the game hasn't launched yet:

Written Date: Thursday, March 12, 2009    

Ntreev USA is proud and excited to bring you the launch of the official Ntreev USA Pangya Website and Official Pangya Forums!

While we do plan to update this website even more during our launch phase, this initial presentation will provide Pangya fans with up-to-the-minute announcements about the game and service.

We also hope that the addition of the forums will give fans a home to start the community that we believe will be vital to the success and enjoyment of all.

At this point in time we are still optimistic about a late March launch for the game, and we will update you all here on the Official Website as more information becomes available.

Thank you very much for your patience and support as we continue working to bring you as smooth a transition as possible!

-Ntreev USA Pangya Team

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2009, 06:31:31 AM »
GREAT :D Are the characters pretty much the same? I don't wanna re-install the game lol

Keep us updated Rei-Rei cuz I don't go to other forums XD

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2009, 08:38:08 AM »
If we have to make a guild again let me know, cause I still have the see through jphip logo we used on PSO (like no white background) and we could use that =D

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2009, 01:36:46 AM »
OMGASSSSSSSS I bring good news!! ^o^

Welcome to the New Pangya Website!

For those of you that have been enjoying the new look and feel of the Official Pangya website, we’re excited to bring you some good news!

Ntreev USA is happy to announce that our seasoned Pangya players will soon have the opportunity to use their old accounts and IGNS (In-Game-Names)!

However, we are very sad to say that a successful migration of the old account info will delay the official launch of Pangya.  Over the next few weeks, we must ask that all players remain patient while we investigate and implement the technical stability of the account information.  Every available member of the Pangya team and all of us here at Ntreev USA are working hard  to make sure that we will be able to have the most successful launch of Pangya yet. As far as the details of the account transfer are concerned, stay tuned… we will make another announcement as soon as possible.

To say the least, we’re excited to read the posts on our Official Pangya Forums, and we’ve read your emails. We will do the best we can to resolve the issues that have been brought to our attention. We aren’t stopping here, our Forums will expand… guilds get ready, events will start soon.

Rest assured, Pangya players, we will exhaust every available resource to launch the best version of Pangya yet!

Prepare to step out onto the greens this April and Swing for the Heavens!

-- Pangya Team

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :onioncheer:

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2009, 01:37:23 AM »
Wooo!! That is good news! :D

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2009, 03:35:33 AM »
YEAHHHHHH! The time we awaited has come... and WITH ACCOUNT MIGRATION WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!!  :ptam-glow:

I wish I had spent all my pang and astros randomly though...   :doh:

The Pangya Open Beta Begins on:
Thursday, April 16th, 2009 at 7:00 PM PDT (-7 UTC)

The Albatross 18 Account Migration process will begin on:
Wednesday, April, 15th, 2009 at 9:00 PM PDT (-7UTC)

There will be a short Beta Preparation and Migration maintenance on Thursday, April, 16th, 2009 between 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM

The Account Migration process will commence again on:
Thursday, April, 16th, 2009 after 7:00 PM PDT (-7UTC)
(There will be a "Recover Account" button on the Official Pangya site. The Actual migration will require a Maintenance)

Servers are opening then and you'll be able to log in and enjoy Pangya in its new home.  Starting April, 15th, 2009 at 9:00 PM, you will be able to request recovery of any previous Albatross 18 accounts you may have.  The recovery process includes your level, characters, caddies, mascots, items, and gift boxes.  Elements such as Pang, records, trophies, guild affiliation, et cetera will NOT be migrated.

The process is simple and will be initiated via the website (http://pangya.ntreev.net/).  First, you'll log into your Ntreev USA account (you can create an account if you don't have one yet).  Then, provide your Albatross 18 account ID and Date of Birth.  Finally, choose whether you would like to keep your old In-Game Name (IGN), or if you'd like to create a new one when you first log in.  Please note that if existing IGNs do not adhere to Ntreev USA naming conventions, a rename will be prompted regardless.

Once you have confirmed the transfer, your actual account data will be merged in the next server maintenance.
The first maintenance period scheduled after launch will be held from 12:00 AM ~ 2:00 AM PDT (-7 UTC) on Friday, April 17th
In other words five hours after the game launches.  You can play Pangya in the meantime, but please bear in mind this very important warning:

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP SPECIFIC DATA (CHARACTERS/NON-STACKABLE ITEMS/CADDIES/MASCOTS) FROM YOUR ALBATROSS 18 ACCOUNT, DO NOT ACQUIRE THE SAME CONTENT ON YOUR NTREEV USA ACCOUNT!

This means that if you have a set of Medieval clubs fully upgraded on your old Albatross 18 account, DO NOT buy that clubset on your Ntreev USA account!  If you do, you'll keep the Ntreev USA version, and the Albatross 18 version will NOT be migrated.  The same applies to characters, caddies, masctos, and any other non-stackable items.  Stackable items will be merged with your current account, so feel free to buy power potions!

Thank you all very much for your patience during this transition period, we look forward to seeing you all on the greens soon.

Swing for the Heavens!

--Pangya Team

*All dates and times are subject to change, any updates will be announced as soon as possible*

Account Recovery is Now Live!

Written Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009    Views: 6288

We are happy to announce that the Pangya account recovery form is now live for players who had Albatross18 accounts previously.

Simply click on the 'RECOVER ACCOUNT' button located in the middle of our official Pangya website to begin the process. As a friendly reminder, we recommend reading all the instructions very carefully when proceeding with the recovery process.

Please note, this process will only request the transfer of your account data. The actual migration process will begin on our first scheduled maintenance. You can review the release schedule including the Open Beta time here. There is no need to go through the recovery process if you never had an Albatross18 account.

To avoid download congestion, we've released the Pangya Open Beta client in advance. If you want to get a head start, please feel free to download the game now so you can install it early. You'll be able to log in once our servers are open for Pangya Open Beta. Simply click the download button to start downloading the Pangya Open Beta client.

We all appreciate your enthusiasm and support. The grass is cut and watered. Greens are opening up very soon!

- Pangya Team

Migration Downtime and Report Recovery Issues

Written Date: Thursday, April 16, 2009    Views: 1831

Heads up, Pangya players!

The Account Migration service on our official Pangya website will be unavailable starting at 4:00 PM PDT to coincide with the server maintenance at that time.  No migration requests will be accepted during this time, however we do plan to reopen migration once maintenance is completed.

We will also be using this time to investigate an issue reported by some players having difficulty entering in their birth-date information.  We anticipate an announcement regarding this issue will be posted later today, so anyone experiencing this issue is advised to please stand by and check the forum and website for updates.

In order to achieve the best level of integrity regarding the account recovery process, we may extend the Open Beta launch time of Pangya. We want to make sure that the integration of the account information is true and secure as possible.

We thank you all for your patience and we look forward to seeing you on the greens soon!

-- Pangya Team

« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 03:38:11 AM by Rei-chan »

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2009, 03:50:25 AM »
Yay! Downloading the client now (let's hope it works XD).

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - No.1