JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - For You

Author Topic: [US] Adam Lambert  (Read 2185 times)

Offline Ishtar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (beautifuldeformity)
[US] Adam Lambert
« on: December 01, 2009, 06:13:48 AM »

Adam Mitchel Lambert (born January 29, 1982) is an American singer, songwriter, and actor from San Diego, California. In May 2009, he finished as the runner-up on the eighth season of American Idol. Lambert released his solo debut album, For Your Entertainment, on November 23, 2009.
(The information above was taken from wikipedia.org)

Loved, hated...who gives a damn! People stills talking about Glambert.
Being honest, I never liked American Idol...I knew who was Adam Lambert because he was featured everywhere (and honestly, I always found him hot, but never motivated me to watch the show). People said that he was the true winner but because he is openly gay, it would be controversial.

Recently he created a huge fuzz after the American Music Awards with his performance -nothing super scandalous IMO but bleh, whatever- (Lady Gaga must be jealous that Glambert was the one who stole the night xD j/k) and just by mere curiousity I decided to seach more about him and I'm suprised to have liked his music, concept and charisma. He's an artist who can use the media as it should be used, has the looks and everything to create a name on his own in the upcoming years.

So, what do you think about him?

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Re: [US] Adam Lambert
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 01:31:41 PM »
oooh... when AI was on i wished i lived in the US so i could vote for him

my sister was MAD upset when he lost