JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sherbets - Misaki no Saru

Author Topic: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Aki Urara - updated 8/17)  (Read 143934 times)

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
strawb3rrykream's notebook (Aki Urara - updated 8/17)
« on: May 07, 2008, 03:34:20 AM »
I've been reading fics for so long that I've been roped into writing my own. :lol: I'm pretty new at this and am not that great. I accept constructive critism! Comments are  :heart:
This thread will be for shorts and one shots. If I ever decide to write anything longer, it'll be in a separate thread. :)

Exhilarating

“So how do you like being leader?”, Miki asked Ai as they walked to a café for lunch.
“It’s hard but I’m getting used to it”, the current leader replied as they were seated. “I really want to apologize again for putting you in this crappy position, it was really selfish of me”, the older girl said somberly as she grasped her friend’s hand. “I was upset at first, but now I realized it’s good for me”, the younger smiled, “I need to become more mature and take charge”. “Good then”, Miki smiled and they received their drinks.
    “I’ve been meaning to ask you”, Ai began, “What’s it like to have a boyfriend you keep from everyone?” “It’s exhilarating, but tiring”, the former leader replied, “It’s a lot of work but I really love him”. The two began to eat their meals that just came. As they ate, the conversation became more and more intimate. “So do you have anyone in mind for a lover?”, Miki giggled. The younger of the two became really quiet and wouldn’t make eye contact. “Ooh, so there is someone”, the GAM co-star cooed, “so who is it?”
Ai once again ignored her and picked at her food. “Tell me, damn it!”, Miki growled as she got up and forced Ai to look at her. “Miki…”, the leader began. “What??”, Miki asked. “That’s my answer…”, Ai whispered, bowing her head in shame. The older thought for a second and then tipped Ai’s head up with her finger. Then she pressed her lips against Ai’s. The unsuspecting girl opened her eyes in shock to find Miki’s face smack in front of hers. Ai found herself pulled up from her seat and dragged into the bathroom.
    Miki locked the handicapped bathroom door as Ai sucked her neck. She moaned quietly and ran her fingers through Ai’s cropped hair. “Are you ok with this?”, Ai questioned, finally removing her lips from the tender, soft flesh. “I’m sure Tomo-chan won’t mind sharing me”, Miki cooed as she pressed her mouth over her new lover. Their tongues began twisting around each other in a feverish dance. They broke apart as Ai pulled her lover’s shirt over her head and started on the bra. Miki followed in suit, having Ai-chan completely nude from the waist up within seconds. “Wow, you’re fast”, the younger breathed as she finished removing the bra and threw it in the pile of discarded items. “Egao yes nudo indeed”, Miki growled as she began to work on two certain lumps on her playmate’s chest.
    Not long after, both girls were completely naked. Ai soon found herself pushed against the wall. She had her eyes closed as her partner brushed her fingers along a certain sensitive area. She moaned huskily and arched her hips forward. “Wow, Ai-chan, you really can be sexy”, the older smiled as she moved her fingers closer and closer to the prize.
   Nearly 10 minutes later, both girls sat on the tiled floor, panting. “Well, shit. I have never seen you, Miss Ai, so insane”, Miki gasped as she rested her head on Ai’s shoulder. The younger simply sat there. “That could not have been your first time”, she continued, chuckling to herself. “Ok, I can admit me and Gaki have had a little fun…”, The current leader sighed. “I KNEW IT!!”, Miki cried out, laughing, “But my real question is how was this?” Ai smirked and cupped her hand to Miki’s ear.

“Exhilarating”, she whispered.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 01:50:57 AM by strawb3rrykream »

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
Re: strawb3rrykream's notebook
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 05:50:41 AM »
 :imdead: wow!!!..... one new couple Ai/Miki! totally shocked me with that one  :shock: here i though she was goign to say Gaki but very nice twist!!  :hehehe:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 06:14:59 AM »
Um, thanks! For some reason, the thought of them as a couple fascinates me. I mean, I love Takagaki as much as the next person but something about these two is just.....interesting. They seem to have completely opposite personalities but can fit together so well.
I just realized how...fitting my last sentence is to the story. XD

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 07:59:42 AM »
Wow MikixAi sooo damn hot :farofflook: I think it's the first time I read about those two :mon dunno:

Anyway I really enjoyed your story :) And I like Ai's statement " Ok, I can admit me and Gaki have had a little fun…” :twisted:

Ganbare Leader-sama~  XD

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 03:39:27 PM »
Thank you! :heart: They are pretty hot, huh? XD

I think I'll try to add another story later today. But I have to go to school soon.....

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 04:48:19 PM »
awe..some.. :twisted:

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 10:02:26 PM »
Another story???? im very intrigued  :inlove: can't wait!!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2008, 12:56:04 AM »
Glad to see that ppl are liking my story! :oops: Anyway, this one is less hot and more.....fluffy!

Inspired by Moriyama Naotaro's "Kazehana"

Forgiveness: Part 1/2

Quietly, I watch you sleep. Our sleepovers are not so frequent now. But I miss this. You, sleeping soundly and me, watching over you.

We’ve been best friends since the beginning but I haven’t held up my end of the bargain. You’ve been nothing but supportive in my time of need. And I’ve selfishly taken it all and have succeeded in both neglecting you and pushing you away.

Now, you have her. Goofy and adorable. Just like you.

I’m not afraid to say that I’m jealous. Because I am. How I wish it was me with you in those MouTube videos. Me by your side on that radio show.

It’s like they say, you never appreciate something until you can’t have it. Until she’s laughing with someone else. Until she’s having a great time and you can’t stand it because it’s with her.

Not that she’s a bad person because of it. She’s a great girl. I love her too. But not like I love you.

You stir and I freeze. I’d hate for you to see me like this. It’ll just make you more concerned about my well-being. When it should be the other way around.

You settle and I relax again. I reach out and stroke your hair softly. I long to make it up to you. To show you that I really do appreciate all that you do for me.  I really do miss you. I want to make you love me again.

Risa-chan, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for hurting you. I’m sorry for making you doubt what a wonderful friend you are. Yes, I know about your nights of crying and self-hatred. You did nothing wrong. You’re perfect. You’re the reason I made this far. You’re my rock. My one and only.

“Ai-chan, what are you doing?”, you ask, squinting at my profile. “Nothing”, I reply, turning toward you and smiling. I lie down next to you and hold you gently. You snuggle into my arms and resume your sleeping. I breathe in the sweet scent of your shampoo and smile.

My Risa, always and forever.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 04:01:06 AM by strawb3rrykream »

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2008, 05:03:06 AM »
 :wub: awww, Ai and Risa!!! btw is this a one shot? or does it kinda connect with the previous one? anyways love it!! lol  :)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 06:17:28 AM »
^
^
:wriggly:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2008, 07:13:47 AM »
Aww~soo cute :wub:

And Ai-chan being jealous about Eri was so sweet :luvluv2:

Can't wait for part 2 XD wonder will it be from Risa POV... :mon dunno:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 01:48:35 PM by peti-chan »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2008, 03:44:10 PM »
Aww, thanks for the comments everyone (shadowolf8, peti-chan, ringo-hime, JFC)!!!!!!! Glad to see this story is a little more popular.
To shadowolf8: This story is a two-parter. It's not related to the first one.

I'll post part 2 when I get home today!

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2008, 05:47:15 PM »
weeee.. AMAI!! :heart:

wat a cute storyy,, :muffin:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2008, 04:22:19 AM »
Here we go, everyone!
BTW, peti-chan, your guess is.....saikou!!!!

Forgiveness: Part 2/2

I feel your eyes intently watching me as I “sleep”. Our first sleepover in a long time. I have longed for this. For us to spend some time together, just us.

Best friends until the end, right? That is our forever policy. When you became leader, I tried my hardest to give you extra love and time to relax. You thanked me each time but seemed to spend it alone, rather than with me. I tried to let it go and tell myself you were just too stressed.

Since you’ve been busy, I made a new close friend. She’s hilarious and caring.

But she’s not you. No way could she ever replace you.

At our concerts lately, though, you’ve gotten tons of affection from everyone. Shocking as Mikitty isn’t in the group anymore. But all the hugs and kisses and smiles make me feel strange. Like I wish it was me instead of them. Me making you laugh and grin playfully.

My leg begins to itch and I have no choice but to move a little. I can feel your body stiffen. You must be nervous about watching me. I can’t see why you would be. I know you do it all the time. Or at least you used to.

I stop moving and your body loosens. I feel your hand on my hair. You stroke it tenderly as if to reassure me. That everything will be okay and that you’ll always be here. It comforts me and makes me feel at home again. Because you are my home.

Ai-chan, I forgive you. It’s okay that you ignored me and kept your feelings inside. I am, however, a bit peeved with a certain bunny. She let it slip that I was so hurt that I cried myself to sleep. That I asked myself over and over what I had done. Why you blocked yourself in and left me out in the cold. I can see that you are scared and it’s okay. You can be leader and be afraid. But let me help you. I love you and always will. You are my everything.

“Ai-chan, what are you doing?”, I mumble, breaking my fake-sleep silence. I look at you and you are spacing out as usual. Or maybe just thinking deeply. “Nothing”, you respond, turning towards me. You smile and I feel warm inside. That smile is what I live for. You lie down and pull me gently into your arms. I get comfy and close my eyes, taking in the feeling of your smooth skin. You bury your head in my hair and inhale. I used this shampoo for you because I know you love the aroma. I know we’re both smiling now.

My Ai, always and forever.

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2008, 04:36:43 AM »
 :cry: that was just so beautiful..... *sniffles* keep it up
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2008, 05:25:23 AM »
 :wub: *sighs* i agree! very beautiful!

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2008, 01:59:40 PM »
So my intuition was right  XD

Gosh, it was so sweet and romantic  :mon cute: A heart-warming story  :heart:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2008, 02:45:32 PM »
 I love your stories! They evoke so much emotion in just a few paragraphs. They are sweet and angsty at the same time.

I like them a lot.

It's kinda like what I am doing. THough I have made a few pretty long shorts :)
 I hope you keep it up.

1st one :nosebleed:
 2nd one "awwwww" :'(
 3rd one "awwwwwwwww" they are so sweet.

At first  I thought it was Aya and Miki and Yoshi was the other one although the profile screamed Makoto for some weird reason..... I thought that was it and then read Risa so immediately thought Ai! And for the third I thought Reina or Sayu or another 6 gen (aka Eri) and yey I was right!

I hope you keep it up and I loved them. You might've even inspired me a little. Everytime I read a good fic I feel like writing one so..... yeah. I might have something new up soon.

lol, I see yuuyami got to you too!XD With the column break or whatever it was called XD. N offence or pun intended, but the first one looks a whole lot diferent from the nex one etc.

mwah, keep up the great work!

I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2008, 06:38:23 PM »
I love your stories! They evoke so much emotion in just a few paragraphs. They are sweet and angsty at the same time.
I agree with sweety. I love your writing style.

Ai and Miki in the first one was a shocker. Kinda intreagued by it though. I wonder if anyone else will pick that couple up......

Ai and Risa is so sweet :wub: I've gone all coy from reading that...that's how good your writing is.

I can't wait for the next story :D

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2008, 03:54:57 AM »
Thanks for the comments! I really appreciate it! I'm glad people like my writing style. I've been told I'm good but I can't seem to do well on school essays! Yeah, I think I like angst! It's just too fun to write!  :lol: I'm really glad you all enjoy my stories!  :love:
I have a kind of stock of stories I've written that I will be posting. But you'll have to wait at least a day for another. Why? Because it feels weird that I add a story everyday. No one else on the forum really does that! I feel like I check this thread too much! So, please be patient and I will probably add something tomorrow!
MATA NEE! 8)

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sherbets - Misaki no Saru