JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - 365 NICHI NO KAMI HIKOUKI

Author Topic: KonaKaga's Nursery [Sometimes It's The Small Things - 17/09/10]  (Read 49085 times)

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: KonaKaga's Nursery [Sky High]
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2008, 03:50:02 AM »
YAY! GAKIKAME!  :wub:
it was so good it brought me to tears!  :cry:
and goodluck on your exams  :muffin:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2008, 04:29:17 AM »
I was  :wub: and  :wub: and  :wub: and  :O and  :( and  :cry: and then I read this *points below*

Stepping into your room I heard you; you were in the closet. I guess old habits die hard.

damn, that was  :lol:

it's very nice  :yep:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2008, 07:38:13 AM »
Cheese is good. :)

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
Re: KonaKaga's Nursery [Bathroom Device]
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2008, 12:40:19 AM »
@strawb3rrykream Woo hoo! Broadened horizons for the win! XD

Well exams are over ^_^ Hooray! I decided to write a quick little fun fic since I felt like it and cause I thought that it might be nice to take a break from the more angsty, detailed writing :P

Bathroom Device

Inside the Kame house hold…
22:16

Stepping into Eri’s bathroom, face wash armed, Risa gasped.
“What’s wrong, Gaki-san?” Eri asked appearing behind the gokkie.
“I didn’t know you had one of these things!” Risa exclaimed shocked, pointing to an object that was plugged into the wall on the opposite side of the room. Eri pouted her lips.
“You don’t need to sound so surprised. I can work technology just fine!” Eri protested.
Risa smiled, ’Alien technology,’ she joked to herself.
“Wow, you must have used it a lot if you need to charge it,” Risa commented. Eri blushed.
“But it’s fun, and it’s charged now!” she weakly defended. Eri unplugged it and showed it to Risa.
“It feels amazing and it’s so strong,” Eri said, clicking a switch on the bottom. It began to vibrate.
“I’m so jealous,” Risa whined, longingly looking at the object.
“Do you want me to show you how to use it?” Eri offered. Risa energetically nodded.
“Well, first you need to relax your whole body,” Eri explained, taking several deep breaths after.
“Wet it, and then add some paste.”
Eri slightly wetted the item before taking some paste from out of a tube and placing it on the end.
“You have to position it carefully before putting it in. Also, you have to be careful about where it touches and how strongly, you don’t want to hurt any sensitive skin…”

----------------------------------------------------

Kame’s Bathroom
22:32

“And that is how it’s done!” Eri declared smiling; she was obviously very pleased.
“That took 15 minutes!” Risa complained.
“So?!”
“I could do that in 5!”
“There are some people who can do it for the entire night! Anyways, how would you know? You don’t even have one.”
“Just you wait and see! When I get one, we’ll do this together! I’ll show you how good I am at this sort of stuff!” Risa declared.
“I’ll be waiting for that day,” Eri said before walking out of the bathroom, back to her room.  Risa turned to face herself in the mirror and smirked.
‘I’ll beat Kame, and her stupid electric toothbrush!’

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2008, 12:54:47 AM »
Yup, I guess you can consider me a Gakikame fan now!

When I started reading this, I had a feeling this "bathroom device" wasn't what it seemed! XD

I'll add to this comment when I return home in like 15 minutes!

edit: When Gaki mentioned about using it a lot, though, I had a glint of hope!
“You have to position it carefully before putting it in. Also, you have to be careful about where it touches and how strongly, you don’t want to hurt any sensitive skin…”

My favorite part! :twisted:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 01:16:09 AM by strawb3rrykream »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2008, 01:10:28 AM »
"Alien technology". :lol:

ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH!!! XD XD XD

Man, you got my hopes up too. Lucky for you this was funny. :D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2008, 02:53:31 AM »
i knew it was an electric toothbrush!!! but i was hoping it was somehing else  :twisted:

man... that was really hot... i love how you phrased everything...

“That took 15 minutes!” Risa complained.

for cleaner teeth, fresher breath

“There are some people who can do it for the entire night! ....”

... really? ... i gotta meet someone like that... *dental demonic possession*  :twisted: but wouldn't that strip off the enamel of the teeth and cause them to look yellow?  :twisted: *dental demonic possession over* man... i feel like a dentist...

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2008, 07:23:58 AM »
OH man that was HILARIOUS!! :lol: GakiKame and an electric toothbrush. I didn't think of that at first but somehow I knew it wouldn't be kinki XD

Congrats on having your exams over! Now you have more time to write :P Hee hee.

I don't think I commented on Sky High yet. It was so darn adorable and sweet it made me all mushy inside. And nope, it wasn't cheesy. Even if it was all's good cuz it's GakiKame :wub: And that is a good thing when it comes to KameMame. I resent turning into mush unless it's for them or TakaGaki :D Good job! And more please *pleads*

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2008, 10:57:19 AM »
LOL at the the ending.. and i also thought it was another device..
I like your comedy style.. keep on the good work...  :yep:

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2008, 02:34:35 PM »
Alien Tech!! LOLx..  XD

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
Re: KonaKaga's Nursery [The Final Countdown?]
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2008, 12:23:48 AM »
Ahh! Sorry that it's taken so long to update, I'm that kind of person. :sweatdrop:
Oh, just a thanks out to the people who voted for me in Fic of the Month! It's greatly appreciated. :oops:

The Final Countdown?

Maybe I should just die…there’s no reason for me to live anymore; you’ll never be mine and it hurts so much. I can feel the gaping hole of emptiness in my heart growing bigger. Just the sight of you and her together drives me closer to insanity. I stared out at the vast blue of the sea in front of me. My toes were hanging just off the edge of the cliff. I gazed down and watched as countless waves crashed against the rocks below.
“Mmm, 50 metres, maybe?” I estimated out loud to myself. If I jumped from the right place I could land on the jagged spikes of stone. I winced at the thought but still the thought of losing you was more painful. I could feel my whole body beginning to shake as I began my mental countdown.
10, 9…
Time had already begun to slow down.
8, 7, 6…
Hot tears began to fall from my eyes as the past 5 years of my life flashed by.
5, 4…
Your smiling face shone in my mind.
“Maybe in another life.”
A breeze passed; silence. I begin to lift my foot.
Rushing footsteps.
“Sayu!”
I felt myself beginning to fall, my eyes wide open in shock. You were there. Looking up I saw you jump off the cliff after me where I had been moments before.
“Eri…” I whispered out, my voice getting lost in the whistling wind.
I felt your arms warmly embrace me. You positioned us so that we were falling backs first, you underneath. I realised what you were doing, but too late before I could do anything. We hit the water hard, you receiving the worst hit; you had broken the water to protect me. I was thrown out of your arms and under the waves. Pain surged through my left leg; I had injured it on impact. I fought my way to the surface taking several deep breaths after surfacing.
“Eri!” I screeched out.
Turning my head back and forth I scanned the water for you, the fading light making my search harder. My heart was about to burst out of my chest; you couldn’t die. I breathed in deeply before diving back under the water. The salty water stung my eyes but I ignored it. I saw your body floating downwards slowly. I swam towards you at full speed. Grabbing you around the waist I began my ascent back to the surface. My lungs began to scream in agony from lack of oxygen, if I didn’t get air quick the both of us would die. Bursting above the waves I desperately inhaled. Quickly turning to you I realised that you were unconscious. There was no way you were going to give up so neither would I. Holding onto you I struggled back to shore. I weakly dragged you out of the water and gently placed you on the sand.
“Eri, please wake up,” I panted out. I lay on my hands and knees next to you, water dripping off of me.
“You can’t die…Please, just say something. Anything!”
You coughed quietly.
“S-So much for me b-being a t-turtle, huh?” you joked smiling at me. I felt tears falling from my eyes again as I pulled you into a hug.
“Don’t you ever do that again!” I ordered.
“You’re saying that to me? Why did you jump off of the cliff?” you asked.
I froze.
“Sayu?”
I unlatched my arms from you and kept them at my sides. I turned my head away.
“We tell each other everything, Sayu, so why can’t you tell me this? We’ve always been together,” you said dejectedly.
“I’ll tell you but there are going to be so many consequences,” I sighed out.
“We always work through them though, don’t we?”
I weakly smiled, you were still yourself. I brought my gaze to meet yours.
“I love you, Eri,” I stated.
You stared at me but quickly smiled and hugged me.
“I guess this is a problem isn’t it?” you sadly asked.
I nodded into your shoulder.
“That’s why I jumped, because I know that we can never be together because you have Gaki-san to love.”
“I’m so sorry, Sayu. I’m so sorry,” you apologised your grip around me tightening.
“It’s ok.”
“No, it’s not! I left you all by yourself!”
“I know that you never meant to.”
“Please don’t do this ever again. I need you, I really do. You’re always at my side; I wouldn’t be myself if you weren’t there.”
I heard you sniffling.
“Please, Sayu, I need you.”
I nodded; even if I could never be the one who you loved I guess be the best at whatever came next.
“Promise me.”
“I promise that I will never try to do this again,” I vowed.
We continued to hug for several minutes. You sneezed.
“Cold?”
You shyly laughed and nodded. I smiled.
“Did you hurt yourself?” I asked.
“Surprisingly no, but my back and legs kind of hurt,” you admitted.
I picked you up and placed you on my back.
“Yay! Rabbit back!” you excitedly squealed.
“Honestly, you still act like your shoe size,” I teased.
“But this is fun!”
“Hai hai.”
We both laughed as we made our way back to the hotel. I may have been cold on the outside but I was warm on the inside. These moments that we spent together will never leave my memory, ever. The hole in my heart will slowly heal but you will always be my number one; always and forever my Eri.

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2008, 12:34:16 AM »
“Honestly, you still act like your shoe size,” I teased.
:lol:

This was so sad at the beginning but it turned happy in the end. I was afraid of who it was gonna be. I can't believe Eri jumped with her! I was like :shocked: nooo!!! I'm glad they both lived and are friends still! Sayu didn't get how much she means to Eri. But now she can see that Gaki isn't replacing her. They have entirely different roles in Eri's life. The love is different. One is romantic and one is friendship. :heart:

I'll be waiting for your updates! :)

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2008, 03:53:40 AM »
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Wow wow wow, ur awesome! :D
I'm still not feeling the GakiKame (i'll never let u convert me :P) but i adore KameShige & I almost cried when Sayu jumped :cry:
Maybe Ai & Sayu should get together & mend their broken hearts together, awww :heart:

I've said it before to Hamzy and now I'll say it to you, STOP TRYING TO KILL OUR GIRLS YOU BIG MEANIE :angry:
But don't stop writing :D (I even read all ur GakiKame fics coz I like you so much ;))

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2008, 04:07:54 PM »
cool.
i love this.
XD
KameShige!  :wub:

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2008, 03:50:28 PM »
So, I've decided to have a bit of fun and a challenge at the same time. I've written down the Morning Musume girls' names on a piece of paper, each corresponding with a number; 9 names, 9 numbers. I have also randomly chucked in Miki's, Rika's and Yossie's names. So 12 names, 12 numbers.
This is where you guys take part! Hooray!
I'll write 3 chapters which means 3 pairings, so the first 6 numbers I receive will be the pairs. You can submit up to 2 numbers. You can also submit up to 2 ideas for the chaper to be based upon (either an actual mini plot or the name of the chapter).
So your post would look something like this:

I pick the numbers 5 and 6.
For ideas:
1. [Name1] spills food all over herself, [Name2] sees this and comes over to help. Blushing ensues.
2. (Title) I Guess I Shouldn't Have Touched

Or something along those lines. If you are submitting a title then please indicate so. If you are submitting an idea and need to use names please use them as Name1 and Name2 as you do not know who is who. I must have at least 6 idea submissions if I am going to use them. If I get 6 or more then I will write them on pieces of paper and randomly pull them out of my magical lobster slippers. Once I feel that there are enough submissions then I will post saying that I won't accept anymore. I shall then set to work :D
I can only hope some impossible pairing doesn't come up in an even more impossible situation  :bleed eyes:
Say like Rika and JunJun and to make it even more impossible JunJun gives Rika a balloon because she had an extra in her pocket...O_o I kinda doubt that you guys will submit something as random as that, but you never know XD
If you have any questions feel free to ask!
I'll be waiting for your submissions!  :D
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 06:40:26 PM by KonaKaga »

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
Re: KonaKaga's Nursery -USER INTERACTION-
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2008, 04:12:28 PM »
Ohhh this sounds like so much fun :D
 Alrighty I say numbers 3 and 5 and the title is "Surprised by these feelings inside...".
Let my lucky numbers not steer me wrong :lol:

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2008, 07:31:45 PM »
lol i'll play!!
ummm let's go numbers 8 and 9! and the Title is "Our little game"

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2008, 11:34:00 PM »
I've decided to change the game a bit, I'll just go with the suggestion you give for the plot or title. This means that you can only submit a plot OR a title. I hope that the fics will come out alright :sweatdrop:

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2008, 01:13:54 AM »
Whooooo! This sounds fun! XD
Ok, I pick numbers 2 and 10. Title is "First Touch" :twisted:
Good luck! Don't be nervous! :D

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2008, 01:26:21 AM »
Since I have received six numbers I'm not going to be accepting anymore! Look forward to the fics!

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - 365 NICHI NO KAMI HIKOUKI