JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - Tomato

Author Topic: Inside the Turtle's Shell (One-shot Collection) [Special: Soba ni Iru ne]  (Read 58516 times)

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
#12. Poolside Happenings

[12.4] Conference

[STORY HERE]

End

Ahahaha... Pointless 4th part of my fic, I know, but I couldn't think of much. XD As I said before, you guys pick which pairing you like best. :P For anyone who's lost, 12.4 happens right after 12.1. 12.2 & 12.3 happened before 1 & 4. Too many numbers? I'm sorry. XD

I'll try to update later today with my oneshot too. (I'll be working hard on it!) For anyone who's curious, it's for Sayumi. :3

(I'll reply to the Poolside comments later... xD I wanna do it all at once.)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 08:27:19 AM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Inside the Turtle's Shell (One-shot Collection) [#12.4 Conference]
« Reply #181 on: July 26, 2009, 12:51:58 PM »
Wow, all of your writing is really great, some angsty, most sweet. So far, I think I like the poolside happenings the most out of all of them. I don't know why exactly, maybe those sexy swim instructors lol.

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+

“Hey, Gaki-san, isn’t that Takahashi-san over there?”

“Ai-chan?  Where?” Gaki-san turned on her heels and turned her head around left and right, searching for her student that I had claimed was there.  I grinned and took my chance while I had it.  My quiet footsteps sped up, and before she could return her gaze to me, I placed my palm on her shoulder and gave her a firm shove.  With her classic “uwwaaaaaaahh”, she fell into the water, creating a giant splash (for her size, anyway) and startling the nearby children.  I snickered when her head surfaced; she looked like a drowned rat!  She glared back at me, but I didn’t mind.  I only laughed more, which caused her stern look of irritation to break down into the full smile I knew so well.  Waving her arms around, she began to sink into the water, silently calling me to “save her”.  I shook my head and dived in right after her.

“How about we go grab a bite to eat?” I suggested.

“…”

“…”

“…You forgot your wallet again, didn’t you?”

“Ehehehe…”

Perhaps my two favorite parts of the story. These had me laughing. I love the relationship you portrayed between GakiKame.

Offline Blubber-Nugget

• ecchi
« Reply #183 on: July 26, 2009, 02:51:05 PM »
.... :shocked
Oddly enough, my fave pairing is probably different from what you'd think  :huhuh
[bgcolor=#000000]GakiKame

lol, did I trick you Shii?  :P
[/bgcolor]

Anyways.
OMG I LURVE THIS CHAPTER
You know, with the whole GakiKame flirting, tsukkomi/boke moments and the teasing  :inlove:
THis chapter definitely had me laughing. GJ Shii :twothumbs
As I said before, you guys pick which pairing you like best.
You already know my answer XD

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #184 on: July 26, 2009, 05:05:02 PM »
Mmmm....sexy swim instructors GakiKame. :drool: They're really cute, teasing each other all the time and (kinda) gossiping about their students. And this fic is exactly why I can't see them as more than friends. :lol: They're just too awesome as friends. :w00t:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #185 on: July 27, 2009, 12:34:57 AM »
#12. Poolside Happenings

[12.4] Conference

Ooooooooooo...flirty Risa!   :grin:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...GakiKame.  :oops:

“Hm, what to do now…”

“How about we go grab a bite to eat?” I suggested.

“…”

“…”

“Ehehehe…”
:lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #186 on: July 27, 2009, 08:39:15 AM »
Waa~~ I love your writing style Shikyo! :twothumbs Very detailed and kept me interested throughout. I've yet to read all of them but the ones I've read are awesome. The funny ones are very funny and the dramatic ones are very dramatic. And the pics you've added to some are a great touch. I love all the little details about Eri that only eriens would know. Reminds me how really fanatic I was about her back then, though I've calmed down about it lately you certainly picked up where I left off. As Erien Godmother I am proud! :luvluv2:

hmm, a bit overdramatic there?  :sweatdrop: hehe

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #187 on: July 27, 2009, 01:27:11 PM »
Aww, cute, sweet (a bit wet :drool: ) GakiKame :wub: I definitely choose this pairing :D Actually, I must say that GakiKame is my second favourite pairing, they are just so cute and funny with Gaki being the responsible one and Eri being the total airhead XD A perfect match :lol: or maybe its just because GakiKame means that Ai and Reina are free this way... I'm bad :P

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #188 on: July 31, 2009, 12:05:13 PM »
Yay there's been a crazy flurry of updates this week...had a hard time deciding on what I wanted to read first.  Of course, some crazy turtle fun won me over  :on woohoo:

and fun this chapter certainly was!  lol I love how Eri and Gaki scare the heck out of each other  :onionwhip:

My nose brushed that of my closest friend’s, and I couldn’t help but yelp again when she leaned her face in, jokingly asking for a kiss.  Blood rushed to my face as a consequence of the sudden adrenaline rush, turning my tan skin into a soft shade of pink.

*gasp*  this is like a GakiKame story while not being one at the same time!  as if it's not already hard enough deciding on the pairing to root for in this story  :farofflook:

I squinted a bit at…the bush behind her at the opposite end of the pool, I guess.   “Hey, Gaki-san, isn’t that Takahashi-san over there?”

lol I secretly hope that Ai chan really is in the bushes spying on Gaki.  It would make for such a cute side story XD

looks like Eri's thoughts are shifting towards Reina!  Sayu better do something quick in the next chapter!

hehe Post 1000 goes to ShiYa chan

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #189 on: July 31, 2009, 04:20:26 PM »
Advantageous Inconvenience

She was lifting weights with her legs

:drool:

So um… What do I start with?”

“Mmm… How ‘bout I take your profile first?”  Reaching over the desk, she pulled out a clipboard with a paper and pen attached.  “Ever play any sports in high school?  Or maybe out of school?  Like tennis or basketball?”

“No…” Tick.

“Do you work out according to a schedule?”

“No…” Scribble scribble.

“How active are you?”

“Not very…” Scribble scribble scribble.

“Three times per week?”

“Try none…” I mumbled.

“…”

“…”

XD

Steady Instruction

She placed the clipboard down and I reached up, taking it so that I could file it away for future reference.  That idea, however, was quickly thrown out the window when I looked at the paper attached.  Instead of professional writing and information, I found doodles (mostly turtles) and random pen scribbles all over the page.  I snorted slightly, trying to contain my laughter while looking at the document.  At the bottom was written “Gaki-san, I’m booooored.  Let’s go out for lunch or something later.  Senpai’s treat?  Pleeeeeeaaaaseeee????”

:rofl:

Conference

“Gaki-san, you nearly gave me a heart attack!”

“Not like you don’t give me one every time you forget your wallet during lunch.”

:rofl:

Waving her arms around, she began to sink into the water, silently calling me to “save her”.  I shook my head and dived in right after her.

:wub:

“Ehehehe…”

:lol: and  :wub:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #190 on: July 07, 2010, 02:04:02 AM »
#13. Letters [Koko ni Iru yo]

[STORY HERE]

--

HEEEEEEEEEEEY. I'M BACKKKKKKK~ After a year, yes I know. I'm ready to take whatever you guys wanna hit me with. *cover self with pillows* I apologize to everyone. ^^; I think I've gotten rather rusty, so do excuse me if this isn't up to par. But at least it's something? Right? *expects to be hit right about now with something*

Okay, so I originally planned to photoshop the letter (the stuff Ai wrote) to make it look way better, but the forum kept resizing the picture and it annoyed me to death, so I opted out. Sorry guys. ^^; AND! As always, songs give me lots of inspiration, and well... I guess you could say this song is pretty important to me. :] As in the title, it's called Koko ni Iru yo. (I'm here.)

I'll try to get writing more, I promise. ^^; As I said before, still got some things in the works. But good news aside from fic work - if any of you are interested in my education at all, I got 5's on all my AP exams! :D Woo~ Alright, 'til next time~ :3
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 08:27:46 AM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *throws confettie*

and this is epic to the max and what makes it even more epic is that its TAKAGAKI!! :w00t: :inlove:

i loves u for that and the pv u got it from is ubber cute X3

and congrats on ur AP scores! i'm still waiting on my japanese AP score, i know for a fact that i didnt get a 5 but i hope i atleast get a 3^^;

well hopefuly this means that u'll post 5 more oneshots now? XDDDD jk
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Ah this is so sweet! :wub: Will you be making the second part for this since there is another part to this song (Soba ni iru ne)? I really want to read Risa's response :w00t:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Why hello thar! Welcome back! This was so cute, love the little turtle cameo, Eri's aho power strikes again. XD Sequel maybe?

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
@kawaii beam - Eek! Confetti, wow! XD Hahaha, thanks~
@badsaints - I love how you already knew about Soba ni Iru ne. :D Well...you read my mind!
@rndmnwierd - Sequel now!

Sooooo...as said before, there's a response song:  Soba ni Iru ne by Aoyama Thelma. I'll link it after the sequel.  But there's a catch.  The sequel wasn't actually written by me.  It was written by GoodMorningXD over at H!O. I'm posting for her here since she doesn't have an account said I was gonna have to. XD :] So enjoy~ *copies/pastes*

--

Part 2 of ShiykoxYaiba's Koko ni Iru yo.
I have other completed fics, but no internet on my laptop so no posting. I'm typing this one up my hand only because it is 7/11 in Japan.

Soba ni Iru ne

[STORY HERE]

~ ~ ~

Wow, that was really bad. I apologize. ^^;
And yes, this is based on the coupled song Soba ni Iru ne, which I'm sure you can Google because this damn Japanese keyboard still fails me. Again, my apologies.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 08:20:08 AM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline GoodMorningXD

Here's the other catch: GMXD does have an account on JPH!P but has never used it for anything. Whoops~  :lol:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Oh hi GM :w00t:

Love the part 2. Nice to read a happy ending for TakaGaki XD

And thus, home is where you are.
Mushy much? But :wub:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
lol GM is just to lazy to use her account XDDD silly girl lol

yet again i loves it X3
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
^
^
^...
Well whatever, I posted it like you said I was gonna have to. XD

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - Tomato