JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Ai Ga Tomaranai ~TURN IT INTO LOVE~

Author Topic: Inside the Turtle's Shell (One-shot Collection) [Special: Soba ni Iru ne]  (Read 58520 times)

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: Inside the Turtle's Shell (One-shot Collections) [#3. Stress and Relief]
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2008, 03:30:20 AM »
#3. Stress and Relief

[3.2] Relief

[STORY HERE]
End
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 08:22:02 AM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2008, 06:32:03 AM »
Love it~  :heart:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2008, 07:23:08 AM »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! IT WORKED!!! :banana:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2008, 04:48:04 PM »
 XD
Sooooooo Cuteeeeeeeee! :inlove:

TakaGaki are so cute together... :heart:

The bathroom part was way too funny :P

– the door opened.

“AAAAAAAHH!!”

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!” Risa screamed even louder, attempting to cover herself up. She fell back into the water in the process of doing so. What the hell?!

“Oh hey, Gaki-san. You scared me.”

“Scared YOU?! Who’s the one in the bath right now!?”

XD XD XD

Kame and the Yankii princess are good matchmakers...always a direct approach  :ding:

Nice story :mon geek:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2008, 02:59:22 AM »
:lol: This was too funny SxY :)

Does that mean you're back? I wanna read more from you.
And happy belated birthday! I know I'm incredibly late. I hope you had a really nice party and all.

-hugs SxY and refuses to let go-

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2008, 03:55:19 AM »
Awesome!!! Tanakame is like genius!!!! :lol: For a second though, I thought that Eri locked Gaki outside with no clothes on!!!! :rofl: Until I went back and read that she clothed herself before leaving the bathroom. :lol: I love how Gakikame both started screaming when Eri barged it. :rofl: Personally, I don't think I'd be so thrilled myself if my friend walked in on me bathing. :lol: You are pretty good at humor, you know?
And kream is just fine, btw. :heart:

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2008, 02:39:50 PM »
Kame is just so...Kame! :lol:
I like the way she pops out of nowhere..quirky!  XD

[3.2] Relief

“You say that now, but it works.” Eri rolled over and shook her finger at Risa. “Whoa, déjà vu. Anyway, you’re wrong. I do know what it’s like.”

Risa paused again, frowning at Eri. The girl’s suggestion had worked the first time… but would it work again? She gave Eri a look of uncertainty and –

…Wait, what did Kame just say?

“Kame, what do you mean you kno–”

This just leaves me wondering... :hehehe:

I'm liking all your stories so far, keep 'em coming  XD
btw, cute thread title you got there  :wub:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2008, 12:34:30 PM »
Great job~!

lol the bath scene was so funny!  I love how Eri kept going back in XD  I bet Ai chan wasn't having the best time dealing with the kitty cat either XD

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2008, 10:51:00 AM »
Guess what, guess what?! I've got a whole week off!! *prances around happily* Although I have homework, I'll also have more time to write! Anyway, comment reply time...

@katatsumuri Thank you! :)
@JFC Indeed it did. Go Eri! :muffin:
@Yankii Heart I'm glad you liked it. ^^ You'll find out more...later...
@hammy Aww... *hugs back* Thank you.  And I'll try to stay as updated as possible!! After all, I have a whole week off right now.  I hope I can crank out a few things.
@kream Yay!! I succeeded! My confidence in humor tends to be rather low... And if Gaki-san was locked out with no clothes, I'm sure Ai-chan wouldn't mind... *snicker*
@meowz Quirky is our Kame!! :lol: Leaving you wondering, am I? Perhaps after this next fic your questions will be answered... And thank you, I was hoping the new title would sound okay. ^^;
@Sukoshi Eri's just not bothered by the thought of a nude Gaki-san.  She may have her mind one other things...or another person... *snicker* Kitty cat? What kitty cat? *insert whistling here* That's all for next time... Well, after this, if you count this as next or...ugh, whatever, it's late and I don't want to think. xD

Okay!! Now that that's done, I can put some last foot notes. I'll bold it too, so you people will see. PLEASE READ THIS!!I feel extremely stupid and weird asking this, but if I refer to you by the wrong gender, please do correct me. I've been around the forums, and I only realized recently that I don't know what gender half of you people are, so I'm afraid to use "him" or "her" when I refer to people...  Or if you don't mind me knowing, just leave a note/send me a PM of whether or not you're a guy/girl. I keep thinking a ton of you are guys...but that's because it's H!P. ^^; And for the record, if any of you don't know, I'm a girl. :) [/awkwardness] I just kinda had to get that off my chest. ^^;;

And this is a Happy Birthday to Sukoshi who I didn't know was having a birthday today until earlier this week. (Well, it's Sunday my time - I think you said it was Sunday, and I certainly hope you weren't jesting, because I pumped this out just for you.) A tribute to your ever amazing Konya translations~ Here we go!!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 12:24:39 PM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2008, 11:07:51 AM »
#4.  Beneficial Disaster

[STORY HERE]

End

--

Yes, it is loosely based off of a few Pocket Morning facts, and a recent translation of Konya. I'll leave you all to wonder what that last unread text said. ;) I hope there aren't any errors...or maybe just a few in there. I read it over, but I'm afraid that I may have missed something... ^^;;
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 08:22:15 AM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: Inside the Turtle's Shell (One-shot Collections) [#4. Beneficial Disaster]
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2008, 11:58:10 AM »
OMG~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!! You are a genius SxY!!!!! I loved this story!!!! Wait a minute, you can't hear me can you? *recalls line in fic about a yell not being able to transmit through a text message*

Damn, you're just going to have to read my "yells" then XD

The starting of the fic was great, all witty and funny. Man I love Sayu when she's like that.

In the middle I got worried when Sayu became so slooooooooooowwwww in her replies and stuff. I was thinking to myself she should kill off that driver so he would stop breathing in all the oxygen :lol:

The ending was da BEST~~!! It was all sweet and emotional and heart warming. Gosh you had me sniffing like crazy. KameShige daisiki!! :heart: And SxY daisuki too :wub:

I demand more fics from you. You have that one week break right. Soooooo about 7 fics should suffice :P

I can predict what Sukoshi's reaction will be in addition to falling in love with this fic. She'll go "TAXI AGAIN?!?!" Or something along that line :lol:

Something else I noticed... didn't you say you were going off to bed? I still see you online :D

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2008, 12:17:25 PM »
And this is a Happy Birthday to Sukoshi who I didn't know was having a birthday today until earlier this week. (Well, it's Sunday my time - I think you said it was Sunday, and I certainly hope you weren't jesting, because I pumped this out just for you.)

kyaaaaaa you're so sweet =D  If I knew things would be this great, I should tell everyone my birthday is every Sunday from now on =D  hehe but I wasn't kidding and yup today is really my bday.  It's very easy to remember.  it's exactly one month from Eri's =D 

I think this is my favourite story of yours yet (and not just cause it was a bday gift) but because I laughed throughout the whole thing XD  I don't know if my face is red from all the laughing or the ending *cough* XD  :wub:

you know...you had me cracking up even at the very start.  I was like *Ooo bday fic!  I wonder what it's going to be* and then I read the title with the word disaster XD  (and lol with a taxi no less!  lol@hammy for creating such a legend) 

oh wait! hammy had a better response for that.  *does an imitation of Hammy doing an imitation of Sukoshi* TAXI AGAIN?!?!  :lol:

I ended up grinning and laughing every couple of sentences after that XD  This was truly hilarious!

you probably can guess that my favourite part was because you’re my only bunny… and you’re my only turtle, Eri 

bunny  :wub: turtle  :wub: SxY  :wub:

PS. I'm pretty sure you already know this but I'll just say it for the heck of it...goes into sapphire voice: I'm a girl.  but you probably get that since Hammy san calls me Sukoshi Chan =D

PPS. I think Hammy's demands are more than reasonable :P

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2008, 08:53:20 PM »
I spent time reading all of your works in this thread and I must say that I LOVE them all~! The recent two stories are my favorites especially xDDD!!

And I'd love to see the Reina and Aichan version of that Relief story, simply because Reina is ... Reina and if one mixes someone like Reina with someone like Aichan... interesting things happen xD And I'd really love to see how Reina persuaded Aichan xDDD

As for Beneficial Disaster, I love how Devil!Sayu was replying to the texts! And Eri is just so friggin adorable throughout xDDDD Love their little moment at the end <3

I really like your writing, so I hope to see more from you in the future~! <3

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2008, 12:40:24 AM »
AWWWWWW~~ :wub: *melts* Gotta love Sayu! I don't know what it is about her but she makes me giggle. :lol: I like the texts, pretty funny. Jun Jun=coolness. But Eri...damn cutest thing. :inlove:

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2008, 02:00:35 AM »
awww! It's so cute! I loved this chapter. Kameshige one of my other favorite pairings. You did a great job on this so cute at the end. ^_^

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2008, 05:11:17 AM »
wow!! that last story was good!! o heck they're all good!!!

btw what pocket morning facts??
keep up the awesome work!!

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2008, 11:15:12 AM »
 :wub: :wub:

really cute, love how Sayu was explainin the snow->water thingie XD hahaha.

so sweet~  :cow:

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2008, 01:04:52 PM »
whoa-o!

Man you sure are creative to think of writing out a story from a personality quiz! Good job! But wait.. you left out Gaki-san's lecture to Sayu. Loved the KameShige moment at the end! Kawaii~ and it helps enjoying the fic ALOT since I'm in a KameShige mood lately.

Haven't been reading your other fics so I'll go read all your other fics now~

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2008, 01:02:44 AM »
Yes, here I am, Michishige Sayumi, stuck in a taxi under a pile of snow.  Not quite the most pleasant situation, especially when you know it’s gonna take a while to dig through the snow.  Just who was the genius that decided to go and cause a mini avalanche?  I’d like to stick him in a taxi underneath a pile of snow. See how he likes it.  …Oops, evil side came out.
Evil Sayu! :cow:

But OMGASS she's been caught in an avalanche?!?! :o  Hopefully the taxi driver doesn't try to do anything stupid like put the moves on her.  :-\

It was getting just a bit harder to breathe…  Since when were taxis air tight?  I mean, even if the air vents are covered by snow, shouldn’t we still somehow be able to breath through it?  Snow is water, water is H2O, H2O is made of two hydrogens and one oxygen, and we breathe oxygen.  So why isn’t it easy to breathe right now?  Ah, forget it.  Not worth the brain power.
Sayu-logic, gotta love it. :lol:

*MESSAGES FROM OTHER MEMBERS*
Aichan's = As expected. Good job. :P
Risa/Reina's = the jibberish part when Reina stole the phone was awesome, and even better, she typed up her Sayu-logic in her reply! :rofl:
Eri's = :lol:
Eri's part 2 = XD
Junjun's = her grammar goofs are cute, and awwwwwwwww, she's trying to be all comforting... :wub:

Ugh, my head… Where am I??

“Michishige-san? Are you awake?”

I looked up towards the entrance of the room and spotted the tallest member of Morning Musume.  She stood at the doorway with a cup in her hands…a steaming cup.  She looked at me curiously and stepped into the room, gently closing the door behind her.

“Junjun?  What’re doing awake?  And what’s with the cup? Hot chocolate?”

“Michishige-san, one at a time!” She giggled. “You and everyone else know I don’t sleep much.  And yes, it’s hot chocolate.  But since you are awake, would you like to have it?”
Awww how sweet of Junjun to stay by Sayu's bedside.  :oops:

We got to the taxi fairly quickly and took you out not too long after I sent you that last message.  Do you feel unwell?”

“No, not really.  My leg just feels really heavy or something… It’s a bit numb, too.” Out of nowhere, Junjun started to giggle again. “What?”

“Michi – Sayumi.  Have you looked down at your leg yet?” She recomposed herself and stopped laughing, but still had a smile on.

“No, I haven’t…I was waiting for my eyes to adjust and then you came in.”

“Take a look, then.”

I lowered my eyes to my odd right leg and saw… A body?! Oh my god, I killed – Oh wait, no she’s sleeping.  …Maybe I really did lose a few brain cells…

“Is that…Is that Eri?” I squinted in the darkness. She was slumped over in a chair and resting her head on her arms…which were on my leg. That explains the numbness…

“Yes, it’s Kamei-san.  She’s been in here ever since we brought you back. Shh…don’t want to wake her.”
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
:wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly:

*KAMESHIGE RABURABU*
:nya:

* JFC wonders if his dentist is getting sick of seeing him so often.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2008, 05:45:19 AM »
Finished reading what you have posted. I like the Miki one the best. XD

But the Takagaki and the Kameshige were both really sweet and adorable. Sayu's thoughts cracks me up. :lol:

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Ai Ga Tomaranai ~TURN IT INTO LOVE~