JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Identity

Author Topic: Kame's world of one-shots [06/26 Corrective detention class]  (Read 11104 times)

Offline Kame

• Member+
  • 지금은 소녀시대!!! 사랑해요 <3
Re: Kame's world of one-shots [06/26 From now into eternity]
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2011, 12:36:39 AM »
Yappi~~~

Holy mother of yakiniku!! It's been a while since I've posted something into this thread, ne? XD I can't believe it... it's done!!! My first oneshot since AGES!! XD It doesn't really fit the season right now... but oh well XD
I just hope it turned out good, to be honest I've had some troubles to finish this...

Also this oneshot will open my fanfiction blog! YAY YAY!! Soon you'll find all of my fanfics on there along with deleted, pervy scenes XD

Alright! Now please enjoy my new oneshot!

NOTE: A very special thanks to kawaii_beam!! for creating that awesome fanfic banner for me!! Thanks a lot, imouto-chan~ <3

Everything was prepared. The unique scent of teriyaki roast chicken lingered in the air, mixed with a slight hint of the cooked rice and vegetables. Reina was nervously roaming around in the kitchen, checking the set up of the table for the fifteenth time before she checked the clock. Her girlfriend should be home soon. First Reina wasn't very pleased that the agency called Eri in for work on the turtle's birthday... then again it had given the yankii the time to cook dinner for the two of them and also... to prepare what she had been planning for so long. Her intention for tonight was the only thing that made the twenty-one-year old girl kind of restless. She was pretty sure that nothing else ever had been making her that nervous before. Also she had no idea how Eri would react to that. Reina only could hope for a positive outcome.

„Please... let it turn out good...“, Reina mumbled to herself.

She checked the food once more before going upstairs. Reina stopped in front of the mirror in their bedroom, checking her dress. It was a sexy little black number, accented with silver and a white ribbon under her breasts. Her hair was pin-straight, flowing down past her shoulders. She had thought about adding a ribbon to her hair, but she knew Eri loved it when she left it unadorned.

„Reina, I'm home~“, Eri's gentle voice echoed through the house.

Reina took one last look at her reflection, smiling as she silently declared her outfit as approved. Quickly, the petite girl rushed down the stairs to greet her girlfriend. Reina giggled quietly as she saw Eri fighting with her scarf that got tangled up with her right arm in the weirdest way ever.

„Damn you, you sneaky little thing...“, Eri silently cursed.

„Need help?“

Eri obviously hadn't been hearing her girlfriend coming, she jumped a little at the sudden sound of her voice.

„I... I have no idea how that happened! I swear!“

„Eri~“, Reina giggled, „you were and still are an aho.“

„Hey!“, Eri protested and puffed her cheeks.

„Come here“, Reina said and carefully helped the older girl to untangle her arm from the scarf, „there you go.“

„Thanks, hun... evil, evil scarf...“, the slightly taller girl mumbled to herself, glaring at the piece of accessory.

„Anytime, baby“, Reina replied and gently kissed her, „how was work?“

„Straining... I was barely able to pay attention... I've tried so hard to stay awake during the dry speech...“

„What was so important that they had to call you in today?“

„Just something about an upcoming show they want me to host.“

„Oh, really?“

„Yeah... but...“

„But what?“

„Mmmm... it smells really good!“

„I... thought I'd cook dinner for the two of us... I figured you'd be hungry when you're coming back home from work.“

„Reina~ You're the best“, the turtle said, „I'm starving!“

That statement got confirmed by a lowd growl coming from Eri's stomach, causing the girl to blush. Reina giggled.

„Dinner's all ready~“, the yankii announced, taking Eri's hand to lead her into the kitchen.

„R-Reina...“, Eri gasped, „t-that's... wow!“

The table was set up with a white table cloth, petals of red roses were spread all over it and two candles gave their warm, yet bright light. The napkin on Eri's plate was furled and formed into the shape of a heart. Eri stared at the arrangement in awe. Reina obviously had been giving her best to make it look like it did now.

„Y-you like it?“, the yankii shyly asked.

„I love it, Reina! Thank you“, Eri said and placed a soft kiss onto her girlfriend's lips before stepping back a little, „and you... you look... beautiful! No! Breathtaking! The dress suits so very well... and your hair... you have it the way I like it the most.“

Reina's heart melted at Eri's sweet words yet she could feel a blush creeping into her cheeks. Even though the two of them were a couple for several years now, Reina still became all tingly and her heart skipped a beat whenever Eri complimented her.

„T-thank you, hun“, Reina quietly replied, „n-now... please sit down and let me serve dinner for you.“

„Yes, captain!“, the turtle said and saluted.

The yankii giggled and walked over to the kitchen counter, preparing the plates for her beloved and herself. She couldn't help but getting a little nervous about how Eri would like the food she cooked. Tonight, Reina wanted everything to be perfect. Really everything. For a moment, Reina's thoughts wandered off to after dinner, to what she had been planning. The yankii gulped and felt her stomach tingle in excitement.

„Reina?“

„Y-yes?“

„Are you okay? It's like you froze in time over there.“

„O-oh... uh... sorry. I'm alright, I was... thinking over the menu... t-to see if I forgot something.“

„Ohhh, I see~ I'm sure you didn't forget anything, hun.“

„Seems so...“, Reina said and turned around, holding the plates in her hands, „well then... let's eat, okay?“

~~~ ~~~

Reina watched Eri as she ate the dessert. The younger of the two couldn't help but smile at what she saw. Her girlfriend looked like a little kid who just received a treat for being a good one. Obviously Eri enjoyed the mango pudding that Reina made while the yankii herself was just poking around in it. With each passing minute, the moment Reina prepared herself for so long came closer. Till now, Eri's girlfriend didn't even know if Eri would agree to step one of her plan.

„Ahhhh~“, Eri squealed and leaned back on the chair, rubbing her stomach with a satisfied sigh, „that was soooo delicious, Reina.“

„Really?“

„Yes! Just perfect!“, the turtle replied and giggled.

„W-what's so funny?“

„I just remembered how you said you can't cook even if your life would depend on it... and now look at this.“

„I... w-well...“, the yankii stammered, „y-you know I wanted to impress you with my cooking skills and thought I'm not good enough since my brother didn't like every second dish I cooked for him.“

„He just did that to tease you... as for me, I absolutely love your cooking~“

Reina smiled.

„I'm glad you like it that much, baby.“

„I always will~ And now... I'll clean the table“, Eri announced and got up.

„No, no, no! You stay here and relax... I'll do it.“

„But... you cooked.“

„So? Today's your birthday, Eri. I want you to just... lean back and do nothing.“

„Reina, really... it's fine, I---“

„Okay, fine... I'm telling you something... if you really want to do something for me... then just say yes to taking a walk with me afterwards.“

„That's all? Are you serious?“

„Yeah... just a walk.“

„Alright, if that's how I can make you happy then sure“, the turtle said and smiled sweetly.

Step one, check!

~~~ ~~~

It was already dark as the couple walked through the park, their fingers laced with each other. The snow glistened softly in the pale street lights, adding an almost magic touch to it. A soft breeze blew over the trees and gently shook the branches, creating a soft curtain of snow as it fell down.

„It's nice tonight, isn't it?“, Eri asked, looking over the snow covered meadow.

„Yeah, it is... I'm actually happy that it's not too cold.“

„Even if it was... I'd be here to warm you.“

„Eri~“, Reina whined and slightly blushed.

„What? I'm just saying that I wouldn't want my Reina to freeze.“

„You're so cute, Eri you know that?“

„Not until you told me just now.“

Reina stopped in mid-step and slightly pulled on her girlfriend's hand, signaling her to stop. Eri looked back at her and frowned.

„What's wrong?“

„Nothing...“, the yankii said and pulled Eri closer, „I just... feel a little cold now...“

„Oh~ So you want me to warm you?“

„Just a little bit...“

„I gladly will...“

With that Eri wrapped her arms around Reina's neck and gently placed a kiss onto her lips.

„Better?“

„Way better“, Reina answered and smiled.

„Maybe we should head back home... so I can make you feel... more hot than warm...“, Eri whispered and smirked, leaning in to kiss Reina again.

Honestly, Reina didn't really want to turn down Eri's offer but she had to finish what she started. If she became weak now, all the preparations she did had been for nothing. Quickly, the yankii put her index finger into Eri's lips.

„E-Eri, wait...“

„S-sorry, I... got carried away...“

„No... no it's fine but... t-there's a reason why we're here tonight...“

„There is?“

„Y-yes... a-and... I want to show it to you...“, Reina explained and started to drag Eri along.

„R-Reina... where are we going?“

„You'll see, just wait...“

Reina led Eri up a hill, her heart wildly pounding by now. The slightly younger of the two sent prayer after prayer towards the heaven, her nervousness took her over the closer they got to the place Reina wanted to take her beloved girl. Eventually they made it to the top, stopping for a little while to catch their breathes.

„Reina... w-what are we doing here?“

„J-just... look... do you remember this place?“

„Y-yes... I do...“, Eri quietly replied and slightly blushed, „this is the place where... we shared our first kiss after... I confessed my feelings towards you.“

„Yeah... it is...“

„I still remember... how we were just sitting here together, watching the sunset...“

„Exactly... that was when you... looked at me and said you wanted to tell me something... you were... all shy and at first you didn't want to tell me because you were afraid I'd be disgusted and it would destroy our friendship.“

„Yeah... but you insisted to know... it took me a lot of courage to tell you that... I fell in love with you...“

„Do you know how I felt after you told me you love me?“

Eri slowly shook her head, Reina never really had been telling her about that.

„I felt like... thousands of butterflies would flutter around in my stomach... and my heart was beating faster than ever. It was like I was dreaming... that my ears betrayed me and I heard the wrong thing... but then you said it again...“

„I really love you, Tanaka Reina. You're more than just a friend to me.“

„Your lips touched mine... and your arms wrapped around my waist... I wished that... time would stand still... I just wanted to be close to you.“

„It's been... seven years since then...“

„Yeah... seven years... seven wonderful years.“

„Reina?“

„Yes?“

„Have you ever... doubted it would... last that long?“

„To be honest... sometimes I did have my doubts... especially whenever we had... a big fight where we wouldn't talk or look at each other for weeks...“

„Yet we're still together...“

„Yes...“, the yankii replied, „I guess... I just can't... live without you...“

„Oh, Reina...“

„E-Eri... there's a reason... w-why I brought you here...“

„W-what?“

„I-it's not only to... reminisce about the day we became a couple... but also... to...“

Reina stopped in mid-sentence and took a deep, shuddering breath. Courage seemed to leave the usually tough yankii. No, that couldn't be it. She had been waiting for this moment way too long, spending month over month to think of how she'd do it, to make it perfect for Eri. Now was not the right time to be a coward. Closing her eyes for a moment, the younger girl arranged her thoughts for one last time.

„Eri...“, she said, taking her girlfriend's hands and held them tightly, looking straight into her eyes, „the first moment we met... you got to know me as the rebel... the one who is hard to tame... but the more time I got to spend with you... the more easy to handle I became... all because of you.“

Eri intently listened to what Reina had to say, her face slightly heated up as a blush crept into her cheeks and her heart began to beat faster with each word.

„You had... and still got this calming effect on me. You're the reason why I am who I am now, Eri. You've showed me what love is... you've showed me what happiness is... you're the person I can rely on and whenever things go wrong and I'm losing my grip... you're always there to catch me from falling.“

„R-Reina...“

„Baby, you make me so happy... and... I can't imagine how it would be to be without you. I'd be... lost! I know we've had our ups and downs as well but no matter how bad things looked... no matter how close our relationship was to a break up... we've always found back together and now it's seven years... that's just gotta mean something.“

The turtle gulped, slowly but surely she started to understand what Reina's intention was and why she brought her here to exactly to the place where everything began between the two of them.

„Eri, I love you more than anything else! I'd give my life to protect you from any harm, I'd do anything to make you happy. You're the love of my life and... I want to ask you... right here, right now... if you...“, Reina took one last deep breath and pulled something out of the pocket of her jacket, „Kamei Eri... will you marry me?“

Eri gasped and clasped her hands over her mouth as she looked at the shiny item in the small box. Three small diamonds were embedded into the surface of the white gold ring. Reina's girlfriend could feel tears welling up in her eyes.

„Reina... I...“, the turtle sobbed and fell into her girlfriend's arms, „yes!!! Yes, Reina! Yes!!“

Reina held Eri close, stroking her back as the older of the two buried her face into her girlfriend's neck, letting tears of joy flow freely. The couple remained in that position for a few more moments before Reina gently pushed Eri back a little to look at her, smiling warmly. Without any other word, Reina took Eri's hand and carefully slipped the ring onto her finger.

„I love you, Eri.“

„I love you too, Reina... I love you so much!“, Eri whispered and pulled her beloved into a kiss as if she wanted to seal the promise of marriage.

„Hey!“, Reina said as she pulled away from the kiss, „look, Eri! It's snowing!“

„Yeah, it is“, the turtle replied and looked up at the sky.

„Eri?“

„Yes?“

„Happy birthday!“

Yay~~ That's it for this oneshot! I hope you guys enjoyed reading it!

otsu-Kame~~~
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 03:02:56 PM by Kame »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2011, 12:41:23 AM »
TanaKame \o/

incredible one-shot :twothumbs kinda kool this has been brought up again
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline junejy

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2011, 05:45:07 AM »
oh,my.... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
you just made my day :wub:
I love your one-shot!! what a cute couple !! :wub:
when I reading your fanfic, you make me love TanaKame even more XD

looking forward for your next story.keep up the good work! :thumbsup

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2011, 10:14:41 AM »
So cu~te!! THe greatest combination of simple fluff and pure love. I'm melting.

Offline Kame

• Member+
  • 지금은 소녀시대!!! 사랑해요 <3
Re: Kame's world of one-shots [06/26 Corrective detention class]
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2011, 08:32:31 PM »
Yappi~~

OMG another post?! Yes, another one!!

I'm happy to tell you guys that my oneshot Corrective detention class is done and up on my fanfiction blog!

http://tanakamefanfiction.wordpress.com/2011/06/26/corrective-detention-class/

Please enjoy reading it!

otsu-Kame~
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 08:40:10 PM by Kame »

Offline nighell

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2011, 09:52:07 PM »
Today is definitely a great evening, two new fanfics. TanaKame's day  :twothumbs
"From now into eternity" ahh~ it's so romantic :wub:
"Corrective detention class" I just recently watched this episode  XD
Eri, bad, very bad so to do  :twisted:
Sorry for my bad English

Offline Kame

• Member+
  • 지금은 소녀시대!!! 사랑해요 <3
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2011, 10:08:35 PM »
Today is definitely a great evening, two new fanfics. TanaKame's day  :twothumbs
"From now into eternity" ahh~ it's so romantic :wub:
"Corrective detention class" I just recently watched this episode  XD
Eri, bad, very bad so to do  :twisted:

Yaaaay TanaKame day~ There's never too much of TanaKame love XD

Anyway thanks for reading :twothumbs It's always nice to get feedback

By the way... who's that in your avatar? Reina and... Eri? Could be Aika too but I hope that it's Eri XD Sorry, can't really make it out  :sweatdrop:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2011, 11:27:08 PM »
nee-chan~ that was epic~ X3 glad to see that the blog's finally open and that you finished this oneshot~! X3
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2011, 11:35:39 PM »
I really like the story and the action was also good too :twothumbs
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline nighell

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2011, 08:59:16 AM »

Yaaaay TanaKame day~ There's never too much of TanaKame love XD
I cannot disagree :D
I hope that I'll be a frequent visitor here.

By the way... who's that in your avatar? Reina and... Eri? Could be Aika too but I hope that it's Eri XD Sorry, can't really make it out  :sweatdrop:

It's okay. Yeah, it's Reina and Eri. It is normal that you would think that this is Aika, photo too small.  :doh:
Sorry for my bad English

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2011, 11:56:23 AM »
Woohoo~~  :cow:

Glad to see you have started writing again :D
The lack of TanaKame lately has been a bit depressing. I still have my RenAi to help fill the gap, but I fear with Aichan's upcoming graduation RenAi will dry up as well. Oh well.

I enjoyed both one-shots immensely (I mean, it's TanaKame. How could I not? XD), but I can see some one-shots that I would be very much looking forward to read the final product. Mainly the Eri POV of "Precious moments~ All I need is you", as I enjoyed reading it in Reina's POV; ever since I saw you had Eri's POV in the plans I have been waiting for it :D

Of course, I would look forward to any TanaKame story from you :D

Offline astro18

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2011, 01:56:16 AM »
Yay you're writing again :w00t: And for my favorite pairing tanakame :twothumbs

Ah these two :wub: The second one :on bleed: :imdead:

Hope to see more from you :thumbsup

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2011, 02:26:49 AM »
okay, i read it again.  yeah, it's that good.  nuff said.  XD :heart: :heart:

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2011, 12:37:50 PM »
Whoa, two updates? Great! Will be back to edit once I get the time to read them  :)

From now into eternity
„you were and still are an aho.“
A vey cute aho I’ll say
Wow, Reina goes all the way with the preparation...
Dawww TanaKame is so adorable and wooo the yankii was proposing!  :deco:
Ah it feels so good to read a light TanaKame 1-shot like this  :D

Corrective detention class
Rrr...since I mostly skipped the pervy part (which is pretty much all of the story), I don’t know what to comment for this one. Gomen!  :nervous
I really like that Yorosen! Moment, though.

And thanks for keeping the TanaKame love alive!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 08:39:25 PM by pretend_2besome1 »

TakaSemaru  :heart:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Identity