JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Country Musume ni Ishikawa Rika - Koibito wa Kokoro no Ouendan

Author Topic: Writerjunkie's one-shot(UPDATE 1/2) Delusion  (Read 32166 times)

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Writerjunkie's one-shot(UPDATE 1/2) Delusion
« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2011, 06:26:24 AM »
*died with Ai*

Noooooooo! I wanna happily ever after TakaGaki :cry: But emo Risa is good too hehe

Oh new page gets! :cow:

Offline ShiroiHana

• mukii~~
« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2011, 11:06:52 AM »
whaa-? eh...?  why...gaki-san...? why....ai...? :gmon tears:
i believed that there're someone like gaki-san in this world. because, love is a magical things, it could bring people to heaven and hell at the same time. actually, i am admire gaki-san loves toward ai in this story because, it isnt easy to love one person for your whole life and to death...literally. her love is so great till she cant seem to let go and having a delusion of ai. i wonder if everyone in this world has that great of love, maybe...this world will be at peace somehow. i'm liking gaki-san's love but i dont like if she's wasting her life like that. i want to say something like this sort of words,'i know how it feels but, you have to get a hold of yourself. move on, live. ai wouldnt want you to waste your life like this' to her. but i cant because i cant feel what she felt..and that will felt ignorant if i said something like that. thus, i believe ai wouldn't want her to waste her life like that because after all, no matter how ugly this world is without ai, life is a gift.
sorry, my comments seem strange ^^;;
and, i enjoy this fic, sankyuu for your hard work :gmon peakaboo:
ah, for now, i will wait patiently till your next update.
junkie-san ganbare~ ^o^)/

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2011, 02:27:21 PM »
Can't say I didn't see that coming, but it was a good read. Why would you say it was crap?

Good luck on your next comic installment.

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline Tightrope

• Disciple of Bee ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2011, 03:03:13 PM »
Okay, what is this? I thought I already wrote a comment for this, but I didn't!  :bleed eyes: I owe you a lot of comments junkie!  :cry: So yay, late thanks for TakaGaki update!  :cow:

For this oneshot I have mixed feelings. In one hand, I love angst. I like a lot the idea of this story too. In the other hand... YOU BROKE TAKAGAKI AND KILLED AI-CHAN :cry: :cry: You made my inner fangirl cry. It's so sad. Why is always Ai who dies? WHY? ;___;

“You know I couldn't make it. Even if I wanted to.”

When I read that, and remembered the title of the fic, I already figured out what was happening  :cry: But that only made all worse. My poor poor Gaki, denying so hard the cruel reality is heartbreaking. And Ai-chan, even if is just a product of her imagination, an illusion... is so painful reading her like that :cry: Her spirit won't rest in peace until Gaki accepts it ;__; And the worse is that Risa have been like that for a long time... The dress part and then the blood, was specially  :pleeease:  :pleeease: .I know I shouldn't have freaked out because I knew already Ai was dead but anyway... ;_;

And then Eririn is there  and the illusion is gone :cry: And Gaki angry with her ;_; aklsandfaskjfdn Too much sadness and drama!  :cry: The ending is even sadder than what I expected. Because Gaki doesn't seem like she is going to overcome this trauma anytime soon. I mean, it has been already three years and she is still like that... I don't see her getting better. That's why that ending was specially painful, you just showed us how traumatized Gaki is (and you traumatized me along the way too ;_;), but  it's like there is no hope for her.

Why did she have to leave? Why did she have to leave me? I should have died too.

I should have died with her. Without her, I have nothing left. Everything is meaningless.

That's what I mean. NO HOPE, ONLY SADNESS! :on speedy: :on speedy: You are evil junkie, you crushed my little heart and then you stepped on it  :cry:
But yeah, I love angst. So I love this   :heart:  But I demand something fluffy next time  XD!  I'll be waiting for our next update ~

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2011, 01:34:20 PM »
ackkkk... I really am going to sit my ass down and get some commenting done for tonight  XD

SO JUNKIE-CHAN'S ONE-SHOTS FIRST!  :heart:

A Runner's Prize:

So. We all know how I feel about KameShige by now, so I won't go into too much detail (not as much as you did with the delicious perv xD) about that...

But... yeah. Youthful KameShige in love; still so fresh and vibrant - absolutely adorable.  :wub:

“Well...I like that you're reliable, trustworthy,...and beautiful both inside and out.” Eri said, with a dreamy smile in place. “I love you, Sayumin.”

I will never tire of hearing Eri say she loves Sayu.  :w00t:

And the perv.  :drool: :drool: :drool:
You are good at writing them, my friend.  :lol:
I always enjoy detail when it comes to writing, so I was very happy with the perv that we got for this. ^___^

What I can't wait is for you to post the sequel to this, because of what I've seen of it so far, it is even better; the tension and angst between KameShige in tthat is SO, SO SEXY.  :inlove:
I'll be waiting patiently until you update this thread with that.  :P

Delusion:

What mood were YOU in when you wrote this?!

:bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:

You know, I do love my angst... but this turned out to be just a tad more depressing than I initially thought  :sweatdrop:

I wasn't sure exactly what was going on... until about this line:

“Risa, don't you think it's time to let go?” She whispers. “You can't stay like this forever. You're trapped. How can I rest if you're like this?”

I wonder if anybody managed to guess before this?  XD

Thick trails of blood pours out from Ai-chan's mouth and her face is decorated with long slashes covered with dirt and gravel. There are even bits of metal all over her. She bends over, both her hands resting on her stomach. There's blood leaking through her fingers.

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

But good detail.  :lol:

“She died, Gaki-san. three years ago.” Eri whispers, no longer looking me in the eye.

You're kidding???  :fainted:
Gaki-san's been this deluded for THREE whole years? The poor girl!  :cry:

I should have died with her. Without her, I have nothing left. Everything is meaningless.

Doom and gloom. There is not one piece of happiness, not one glint of hope in this one-shot. I don't know if that kind of angst is the kind that I could enjoy... but you know, I liked the piece anyway. Because deep inside, I still have hope...

I hope TakaGaki here have a happier life together in heaven. =______________________________=

I can't imagine Gaki-san living the rest of her life like this; nor can I imagine her being able to move on. I mean, people are usually relatively okay with deaths at around 6 months following, but look at Gaki-san here and her three-years-afterwards-state.  :mon scare:

*runs off to cry in a corner*

*runs back to say something to junkie-chan*

A happier one next time, okay?  :mon cute:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Country Musume ni Ishikawa Rika - Koibito wa Kokoro no Ouendan