JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Su Pei Cheng-Du ~ Match Degree

Author Topic: Writerjunkie's one-shot(UPDATE 1/2) Delusion  (Read 32141 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: Writerjunkie's one-shot(update-4/13)
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2009, 10:32:50 PM »
God, this is the 3rd time today something made me cry. I should have resisted the urge to check the fic thread XD

No matter cuz for Junkie it's all worth it. I wanna rip that crazed man apart for doing this to TakaGaki. Poor Ai is left alone in this cold, cruel world :cry: I like how you kept Risa smiling throughout all the horrible things she went through just to comfort Ai. *sniff* That's true love.

Ack...I'm being mushy again ain't I? :P

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2009, 12:00:31 AM »
Risa T_T

I'm broken  :cry:

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline .Mikoto

• ReinAi *-*
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2009, 01:01:01 AM »
Man you make me cry this time! :cry:
I think I need a hug!
Poor Gaki-san why in all the fics she must be murdered/raped/dead!!

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2009, 03:57:05 AM »
@ lil_hamz- sorry I didn't mean to bring out all the angst. lol it's alright to be mushy. *whispers* I am too. *looks around* you didn't hear it from me though! lol

@Mikoto- *hugs* is that better? lol

@Haruka- I'll try to make the next one less dark.

@JFC- Lol speechless too?

@Liben- ohhh new reader?! I hope you enjoy my fics. =)

@lonewind- my writing isn't that good *blushes* I'm glad you like it though

« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 06:29:18 PM by writerjunkie »

Offline Haruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2009, 04:54:46 AM »
Man you make me cry this time! :cry:
I think I need a hug!
Poor Gaki-san why in all the fics she must be murdered/raped/dead!!

*Hug* Easy MIJA T_T

I'm still wanting a fic where Risa mades difficult the situation for Ai.chan xD

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2009, 02:18:06 PM »
lol don't worry I'm going to make that once i get an idea. =)

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2009, 03:38:49 PM »
Wahhhh!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Dammit!!!! She...she.....noooo!!! :cry:
Good story though, even if it makes me sad. :P

Offline Haruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2009, 04:01:45 PM »
HELLZ YEAH THEN xD

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2009, 12:17:18 AM »
Title: The Start of Love

“Hey, what’s a matter?”

“…”

“You don’t have to be so scared you know. Are you new?”

“…”

She giggles and smiles at me, kindly.

“You have to speak sometime. What’s you’re name?”

“K-Kamei Eri.”

She laughs again and I can’t tell if she’s laughing at my last name or me. A lot of people tend to poke fun at my surname where ever I go.

“That’s really you’re name?”

“Yes. You think it’s funny don’t you?”

“No, of course not. Why are you standing in the corner like that by yourself? It makes you look weird.”

“I like to stand here. It calms me down.”

She looks at me lost. I feel stupid. I shouldn’t have told her that. Now she’ll leave like the other students who approached me.

“You’re strange.”

I look to my feet and lick my lips, nervously. This is the longest conversation I’ve ever had with someone. It’s a little hard to get used to. Most people just avoid me or I avoid them. I wonder why she’s decided to stay.

“I-I’m sorry.”

“You don’t have to be sorry. You did nothing wrong. You don’t have any friends, huh?”

I shake my head. I’ve been here for a few days and I still haven’t got a friend. Maybe they’re all scared of me? Or don’t like me. Am I really THAT strange?

“Me either.”

I find that hard to believe. She seems very talkative for someone who has no friends. Someone like her should have tons of friends. She looks outgoing and she speaks her mind more than me and I envy that of her.

“Let’s be friends?”

I look at her in astonishment. She wants to be friends with me? But didn’t she just find me weird? Who would want to be friends with someone weird? Let alone talk to one. She doesn’t seem to care though. I still can’t believe what I’m hearing. Friends? She smiles at me and holds her hand out. She’s serious! I feel a small smile form on my face. I want to shout and jump with joy. But instead, I nod in agreement. I take her hand and walk out of the fence corner of the schoolyard. My first friend since I came to this school.

“What’s your name?”

“ Michishige Sayumi! The cutest girl you’ll ever meet.”

She lets go of my hand to put two peace signs next to the top of her head. “Usa-chan peace!”

I laugh at her. She’s a little bit of a narcissist too? She fixes her bangs and her pigtails. When she’s done I hold her hand again, missing the warmth she gives off. We walk towards the main entrance. School will start soon and I’m actually looking forward to it.

“You’re a lot better than talking to pill bugs.” She says

Now it’s my turn to give her a bewildered look. She might just be strange like me after all. I’m going to like having her around. She smiles again and there’s something about her smile that makes my heart beat faster. It attracts me to her. I never noticed how pretty she is either. I’ve never had these feelings before. What is this? My stomach feels tight and queasy. My skin feels hot. Am I getting sick? No, that’s not it. Wait…I think I’m…in love?

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
Re: Writerjunkie's one-shot(update-4/14)
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2009, 12:29:44 AM »
Aww... that was probably the cutest thing ever! :wub:
Ever since I heard about Sayumi talking to pill bugs it's been at the back of my mind that I wished she had a friend to talk to back then even though the image of her and the bugs is pretty cute. You wouldn't think a girly-girl like her would play with that sort of thing.

Awkward!Eri and Pill bug!Sayu has to be one of the best images to written. Ah, if only this weren't a one-shot. KameShige just works. I think it's my favourite Kame pairing. Thanks for this, writerjunkie!

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2009, 12:58:25 AM »
hehe thanks. Well i do have a few KameShige fics, but I haven't posted them here. I'm not sure if they're any good. lol I'm glad you liked this one-shot. I might make a story like this, but right now I have way too many stories on my hands that need to be finished. So I won't start a new one just yet.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2009, 01:10:55 AM »
Love how you incorporated that both of them were alone/introverted as kids. xD Very nice.

Offline Haruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2009, 01:45:42 AM »
You made them belong for one to another *o*

I really like the perspective that you have for Kamei, very shy and introverted.

But I know she has a wild side xD

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa es la sal de la vida. Reina es mi reina.
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2009, 01:55:39 AM »
aw so nostalgic XD reminds me of their first year of MM XD

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2009, 04:52:43 AM »
so cute~ pill bugs. lmao. XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2009, 06:09:43 AM »
Title: The Start of Love

Man, I've been trying to cut down my sugar intake.

:wriggly:

“You’re a lot better than talking to pill bugs.” She says
For some reason, I can totally picture Sayu saying that with a perfectly straight face. XD

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2009, 03:32:10 PM »
KAWAII~~~~ :inlove: I forgot that Sayu didn't have many friends. I still find that as hard to believe as Eri does. :lol: Love this one-shot though, the beginning of a beautiful friendship/relationship. :heart:

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2009, 07:03:03 PM »
Title: Possession

I kiss the base of her neck, delicately. A soft moan is let out despite her plea for me to stop. She can’t lie to me. Her no’s are silently yes’s, begging for me to touch her, to stroke her in places she’s never had anyone touch her- until I did. By her heavy breathing and half lidded eyes I can tell she enjoys this more than she lets on. I’m not letting her go. She’s trapped. She’s my toy, my perfect little puppy. She lets out another breathy cry and licks her lips, slowly, almost teasingly, even she’s not aware of how seducing it is. How luscious her lips look every time she bites them or licks them, coating her mouth to look moist and kissable. She’s so innocent, but not anymore when I’m through with her. And I know she’ll let me corrupt her. She’s more than willing to let me claim her curvy body as mine. I kiss the dip of her jaw line and wrap my index finger around the choker dressed on her neck.
The thin necklace of leather fits well on her slender neck. It makes her more endearing. The others might not know it, but this is more than some necklace. It’s a piece of jewelry, marking her as my territory. She’s my property. Only I can touch her! They think it’s just something she’s grown fond of, a favorite accessory of hers, but it’s so much more. But that’s our little secret. She’s required to wear this. Or I like to believe so and like the good little puppy she is, she obeys. It’s her choice. I demand her to wear it, but I never threaten her. She can easily disobey, but she doesn’t. She wears this band at her own free will. My finger traces along the silver ring of the necklace and over the diamond design at the sides, only the best for my girl. I lean in, pressing my body against hers, pushing her further into the bathroom wall. Not her place of choice, but I’m feeling needy and desperate, now. I knew she wouldn’t oblige. She likes this just as much as I do. I run my nose along the side of her neck, nuzzling into her and flick her earlobe with the tip of my tongue.
She lets out a small moan and puts her hands around my waist for support. I feel her sink closer to the ground. I’ll need to hold her. I want to do this while standing up. She’ll have to bear with what I’m about to do to her. She has to remember I’m in charge, not her. With one hand, I slid her back on to her feet and tie my arms around her hips to hold her. I nip at her ear and she lets out another yelp.

“I saw you.” I whisper

I can see goose bumps beginning to form over her skin to my words. A heavy breath is let out through her mouth.

“Does she know you belong to me?”

“F-Fujimoto-san,” She whimpers, “She just,”

“Don’t lie to me.”

With my other hand, I grab her face and turn her towards me. Her lip quivers partly in fear and partly in excitement. She will never tell me that, but I know. I know all the signals she does. She can’t lie to me. I know all her tricks.

“She likes you. She’s touched you.” Rage flickers within me

She’s silent and licks her lips again-her nervous habit. I watch her tongue as it runs over her bottom lip. I want so badly to kiss her, but that can come later after I’ve straightened out this threat about my pet being taken away from me. That comes first.

“Miki, Reina hasn’t done anything to me. I promise.”

“But she likes you doesn’t she?”

She puts her head down to her feet. “Yes.”

I pick up her head to make her look into my darkening eyes. “You’re mine.” I state

“Yes.” She agrees

She’ll say anything to cool my temper, to make my pleased. I like that about her also. Always trying to please me trying to stop my tantrums. I kiss her. Our lips touch lightly, but she cries wanting more. She’ll always want more. She can’t have enough of me. Enough of what I do. She likes it. The hand on her face travels to her shirt. I brush my thumb over her stomach a few times and go up to fondle her breast. She likes that too. When I’ve had enough groping her breast I go down to her shorts. With one hand, I pop open the button and pull down the zipper. She yanks down the shorts herself to her knees. I put my fingers in to her light blue underwear and brush my finger over her sensitive area ever to so gently.

“Miki.” She cries, her eyes roll to the back of her head and her back arches off the wall

I grin. I lick the pulse point of her neck; with my other hand I grab her neck. It’s a firm hold, not too hard yet not soft. She can still breath and speak. It doesn’t hurt her. I kiss her mouth, but again softly and she lets out a disappointed cry. I like to tease her. I like to see her squirm. I like to hear her beg. I put two fingers in her underwear to her opening and she lets out a different cry. It’s a good one. We’ve never got this far. I’ve only pleasured her with my tongue many times, but never with my hand. I know this will hurt her for just a second, but I still don’t want to inflict any type of pain on her, but I’m going to have to if I want to do this. I take my hand out and she sighs

“Take this off.” I point to her panties

She doesn’t hesitate to listen to my command; in a flash they’re off and on the ground with her shorts. Even this submissive she’s still so cute. I’ll give her reward now. I dip down and kiss her, passionately. Her mouth automatically opens and her tongue seeks mine. Together we tangle our tongues driven by passion, thriving on lust, hungry for one another. I’ve never felt such fire burn inside me before like this. The need is becoming painful and I can no longer control my actions. The sudden urge to tear at her clothes seems like a lot more logical. I push her back when I need to breath and together we let out a long held in breath. She moans when my fingers dip an inch inside her heating core. I smirk.

“So cute Kame-chan.”

I kiss her lips one last time and thrust my finger inside her. She lets out a sharp cry and grabs on to my arms while she sinks forward. The hand around her neck leaves and strokes her hair as she rests her forehead to my chest.

“Shh, it’ll stop hurting in a second.” I whisper

I feel her hips thrust into my hand later and she starts to moan in ecstasy instead of agony. Her posture changes, she now stands up, her head thrown back as she moans. I take the offering and bite onto her neck, putting hickeys to her creamy skin. I love hearing her moan and I love it even more when it’s me who’s making her cry out like this. The way she calls out my name or holds me. It makes me feel like I’m her world. That I’m something important to her, in her eyes, I matter. Her hips rock against my hand, eager to get more of me into her. I bite her neck and she yelps. I know I’ll leave a red mark there and she’ll have to wear a scarf or turtleneck shirt to hide it later and I know she’ll scold me, but I don’t care. That doesn’t matter right now. I enjoy doing things like that to her body. I love doing things that show she’s mine. I’m sure she still has a nice pair of scratch marks on her back and thighs from weeks before, they’re mostly gone, but ever so often I’ll give her new ones and she’ll let me. I add a second finger and she screams. Shit! She’ll draw attention to us if she doesn’t stay quiet. I put my hand over her mouth, signaling her to remain silent. She nods, understanding and gives one last cry into my palm, until there’s no more. I put my hand down and pick up the pace in my wrist. I’m feeling a little rough today. I grab her butt as she thrusts against my fingers. Her face is flushed, her hair is messy, and her lips are swollen. She looks so hot- beautiful. Her innocent face covered in sweat, covered in our sweat, our love. I’ll never get tired of seeing that.

“Miki.” She groans

I stroke her cheek, encouraging her to have her release. I want to see her face as she’s overwhelmed with pleasure and the sound she makes, is sexy. I scrap my nails against her cheek; welts are left in its wake. I dig my nails into her back and bring my hand down her back, slowly. She cringes, too busy to tell me to stop. I see her sinking forward, her legs gone weak. They’ve turned into rubber. She’s almost there. I pump my fingers in harder, coaxing her to let go. Then I feel it. Her muscles spasm against my fingers and she yells out, I watch her fall into me, gracefully. Perfectly. We stand in silence; the sound of her labor breathing is the only thing heard around us. She’s limp. Her body spent. I enjoy doing that too. Bringing her body to its peak and she’s left both exhausted and satisfied. Only I have the power to do so. I pull my fingers out and lick up the juices left behind. So tasty, the flavor is unique and addicting. I want more. I’ll always want more no matter how many times I’ve had it. She shifts in my arms and looks at me, a small blush creeping in her cheeks. I lick my fingers clean, slightly upset that I’ve ran out. I can’t have more; it’ll have to be for next time. We’ve stayed in this bathroom for too long. The girls will start to look for us. I’ll also need an excuse as to why we’ve taken so long to return. I can just come back and not say a thing. They won’t ask the question twice to me. They know better. They’re all afraid of me anyway. Yep, I like that plan better. I think I’ll stick to it. Eri starts to collect her clothing and put them back on, hastily. She looks in the mirror to fix her hair and make-up, trying to look decent for the public eye. When she’s done, I lock her against the sink and wrap one arm around her waist.  The other clamps to her neck, keeping her stuck in place to look at me through the mirror. She gulps. She must see the intensity in my eyes as I hold her. There’s no telling when I’ll strike or when I’ll become suddenly violent. I’m still very unpredictable to many girls. Not just Eri.

“Remember Eri, you’re MINE. No one can touch you. No one can make you feel as good as I did right now. Understand?” I growl

She moans. I chuckle. I always knew a large part of her enjoyed this. She likes how I make her mine. How I handle her in such rough ways. She must like being used, just a little. I kiss her cheek, tenderly and let her go. I motion for her to leave first. I stand in the bathroom, looking at myself and smiling. I can’t hide the wicked grin on my face; I can’t stop thinking about what I just did either. I know I have her. I’ll always be stuck on her mind. She’s under my spell. Reina will never have her. She will never be this good. Every inch of Eri belongs to me. I’m not going to let her go. No one is going to take her away from me. She’s my toy-my little pet. And I know she’ll come crawling back. They always do.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Writerjunkie's one-shot(UPDATE-5/10)
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2009, 04:32:47 AM »
Oh my, that was....scary and hot at the same time. XD Mostly the latter but at times, Miki was making me shiver. But at least she was fairly gentle with Eri~ :wub: I kinda the all the power that Miki has though.... :oops:

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
Re: Writerjunkie's one-shot(UPDATE-5/10)
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2009, 07:30:26 AM »
 XD

Miki-sama :  :onionwhip:

Kame-chan:  :on freeze:

Though poor Eri... who would have though she was into S&M XD

GOOD FIC!!!! :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Su Pei Cheng-Du ~ Match Degree