JPHiP Radio (35/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Liar

Author Topic: Cogi's Oneshots (Sleep Over-TanaKame 10/29/10)  (Read 38624 times)

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
Re: Cogi's Oneshots (How to React to a Confession- 09/16)
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2009, 07:56:57 AM »
Sadako vs Kayako

“What’s scarier than your grandma changing into an Orangutan? Or fake teeth chasing you? What about hearing a little girl crying ‘Tatsuya’? I’ll tell you what’s scary… SADAKO.”

“Ehh? Nande? Nande?!” Clione-kun vanished from the television and was replaced by static noises. Suddenly, the monitor showed a scene from the 1997 Japanese horror movie, The Ring.

“EEEYYYYAAA!!!” The Morning Musume girls started screaming just from seeing the ever famous well from the movie. The girl co-host covered her ears and closed her eyes. Ai Takahashi started tearing up a bit while screaming to the staffs to stop playing the tape. But their screams were unheard. They saw Sadako coming up from the well, getting out of the monitor, and…

“KYAAAAA!!!!!!” Sadako’s eyes scared the wits out of them. And as if their sufferings are not enough, a real-life Sadako came out from beneath the television. The girls quickly ran away from their seats. Mari Yaguchi was crying while Hitomi Yoshizawa was smiling nervously from the silly joke that the show arranged for them.

……………………………..

“They’re so mean!” Risa suddenly exclaimed. The other girls looked back at the four girls sitting on the back row of the bus. Ai quickly covered her friend’s mouth and said sorry to the rest of the members.

“Kindly lower your voice a little bit.” Makoto whispered. She was somewhat guilty for what happened that day for it was her dream that was used. She looked outside the window. It was raining hard but she could see a faint outline of a creepy looking house. She felt her hairs stood up. Something was definitely wrong. They were in the city but there are no other cars to be seen. Also, the tall buildings and people walking along the street were replaced by birds and other night animals hiding in the trees.

“A haunted house.” The timid new member suddenly said. Makoto checked whether it was directed to her but the speaker was just talking loudly to her seatmate.
“How do you know that, Kamei-san?” Makoto heard Michishige asked. She knew that eavesdropping is bad but she can’t help it. Her curiosity’s taking the best out of her so she continued her listening.

“Well, you can base it from its looks. And besides, a friend told me that haunted houses nowadays look pretty normal. You won’t know it’s a haunted house unless you stepped inside it… Wanna try?” Eri looked at her straight in her eyes without blinking. Michishige swallowed a lump forming on her throat before giving her answer.
“I WILL NEVER GO INSIDE THAT HOUSE!” Michishige finished. Suddenly, all of them jolted forwards. The driver stepped on the breaks to stop the bus from colliding with the fallen tree trunk on the road.

“Are all of you alright? Does anyone of you got hurt badly?” Makoto could clearly hear the voice of Kaori from the front. She looked at her seatmates and shouted that they were ok. They can hear Kaori reprimanding the driver.

“Geez, what a nice coincidence to stop right in front of that house.” Tanaka scoffed at Michishige and Kamei. Apparently, she had been listening to the scary stories that the two have been telling each other since they boarded that bus.
“Di… did you know that it’s a haunted house?” Michishige asked, somewhat scared upon realizing the situation they are in right now.

“Hmmm… I just heard it from the two of you earlier.” Reina grinned. “Don’t worry, maybe those HEY! HEY! HEY! guys are not yet finished with us. Maybe the driver’s their accomplice and he tried to bring us here for more of those scary tactics.”

“Ehhh?!? If what you’re saying is true… then I want to go home now!” Natsumi shouted. Kaori asked her to check the girls from the back so she didn’t expect to hear that scary story coming from the new member. And the news spread like fire. Mari Yaguchi held tightly on the leader’s shirt, the ‘twins’ hugged each other while screaming, Ai Takahashi reverted back on her “Fukui” accent and was now screaming together with the gokkies. Rika squeezed herself in the middle of the other screaming members while Miki Fujimoto and Hitomi Yoshizawa seemed undaunted by it.

“Is this still part of the show?” Kaori asked. The driver shook his head and from what she can see, either the driver is a very good actor or he’s really telling the truth. Kaori looked outside. She can’t see why a big tree had been uprooted when there are no strong winds and definitely no typhoon.

“I’m going to check whether we can ask for help in that house. I’ll be right back. Stay here.” The driver said without waiting for the leader’s answer. Miki was seating near the window. She can see the driver knocking on the somewhat ‘empty’ house. She was getting bored of watching him when suddenly, the door opened and the driver went in. Before the door closed, she noticed a pale boy, about 6-7 years of age, sitting near the door post and looking at her intensely.

“Who’s that boy? He’s so creepy.”
Miki tried to ignore it but something struck her. If the boy was sitting near the door post, the driver should notice him and stop to talk to him instead of going inside the house directly. Her line of thought was interrupted by a tap on her shoulder. She looked up and saw Hitomi leaning over from the seat in front of her.

“You looked like you’ve just seen a ghost.” Hitomi started. “A hang over from those Hey! Hey! Hey! guys?”

“No… I might have seen a real ghost just now.” Miki answered back casually, making sure that the other girls won’t hear it. Hitomi’s smile vanished.

“A pale boy?”

“Yup, ” Miki answered, “you saw it too?” Miki didn’t need to hear her answer. Just one look on Hitomi’s terrified face was enough evidence for her. The two seemed to have a silent agreement; they just keep silent about what they saw or the other girls would panic.

The rain was pouring down heavily on the roof of the stranded bus. Thirty minutes have already passed but the driver haven’t comeback yet. The leader was starting to get worried. She was somewhat feeling guilty for ‘indirectly’, she was the one who made that driver look for help.

“Hey guys, I’ll just check what happened to the driver. Mari, stay here and watch the rest.” Iida started. Miki and Hitomi looked at each other. They didn’t know what to do. They silently watched as their leader bravely walked towards the house. Hitomi couldn’t take it anymore. She stood up and ran towards her leader. Everyone was puzzled as to why Hitomi kept pulling their leader back towards the bus. Hitomi whispered something and the others almost laughed at their leader’s “usual” in trance expression. The two quickly run back.

“What happened?” Abe asked. Iida motioned the others to keep quiet for a while.

“Ano, there’s something fishy going around here. So we better stay together and WAIT here.” The moment she said that, the television on the bus was switched on. The girls were stunned as they watched “The Ring” on the monitor but the moment they saw Sadako’s hands coming out from the well, they didn’t waste any time and run outside. Hitomi and Miki didn’t want to at first but their first instinct was survival. They followed the rest of the group into the house. As soon as all of them were inside, the door suddenly closed, locking them all inside.

“What’s happening?!?” Aibon shouted in terror. Nono hugged her “twin” and screamed as well. The gokkies moved closer together while Eri tried to squeeze herself in between them. Mari ran towards Hitomi and Rika.

“Sayumi! Come over here!” Reina screamed towards her co-member who’s standing in front of a large mirror near the staircase.

“Wait! I’m trying to fix my hair!”

Miki saw something on the top of the stairs. “Hey! Look at that!” Sayumi looked up saw a hand belonging to a woman who looked a lot like Sadako with a pale boy sitting beside her… Sayumi screamed and ran back towards the group. And more screaming ensues. The leader stepped up, trying to protect her members when all of a sudden; the television set was switched on, showing Sadako. The woman crawled down the stairs, while the boy remained seated. Sadako was slowly getting out of the television. The girls have nowhere to run to so they screamed even louder.
Sadako got out and walked slowly towards the girls but…

She stepped on the other ghost woman who was crawling near her.

“AHHHHH!!!! Kuso!!! You’re going to steal again my victims?”

“I’m the first one who saw them. So just butt off Kayako.”

“I’LL KILL YOU!!!!”

“I’LL KILL YOU FIRST!!!!”

The girls were dumbfounded. There, in front of them were two ghosts pulling each other’s long hair. Miki noticed the pale boy beside him.

“I’m sorry for this scene… It will take a while before they will finish. I guess you can go home now.” With that said, the door suddenly opened. Kaori motioned the girls to run outside towards their bus.

“How will we get out of here?”Rika asked when she noticed that all of them were already seated. They forgot that the driver was still inside the “haunted house” where two ghosts were currently fighting over the right of scaring them first.

“ME! I know how to drive!” Miki volunteered. She sat over the driver’s seat and made the engine run. She stepped on the accelerator and the bus started to move. The girls were amazed at the tree which suddenly vanished into thin air and as well as Miki’s driving.

“Say Miki,” Kaori started, “when did you learn how to drive a car? You’re still not on the right age.”

The girls were waiting for Miki’s answer but it seemed like Miki was concentrating on her driving.

“Miki? Do you have a license?” Abe asked for they were nearing the main road.

“No I don’t.”

“So Miki, where did you learn how to drive?” Kaori repeated her previous question. Miki stepped on the break and looked back. The girls were stunned. They saw a boy’s pale face instead of Miki’s.

“I don’t really know. I’m only a little boy who likes to play with cars.”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

The End

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Cogi's Oneshots (Miss Momusu 2007 & Sadako Vs Kayako- 09/18)
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2009, 08:26:00 AM »
That was quite amusing, that was quite quick pace reading.

Good job keep it up

“So Miki, where did you learn how to drive?” Kaori repeated her previous question. Miki stepped on the break and looked back. The girls were stunned. They saw a boy’s pale face instead of Miki’s.

“I don’t really know. I’m only a little boy who likes to play with cars.”

That was funny
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2009, 04:19:17 PM »
You did it! Yay!

Momusu 2007, I love it! Every time I read that ending I keep expecting some kind of funny sounding music to just pop up.

Like, "NANI?"

Whomp whomp whooomp...

Or... Yeah....

Anyway, next fic. I loved that episode of (was it Hey Hey Hey?) whatever. Priceless! One of my favorite lines has got to be:
“Sayumi! Come over here!” Reina screamed towards her co-member who’s standing in front of a large mirror near the staircase.

“Wait! I’m trying to fix my hair!”

:lol: :lol: Sayu!

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2009, 04:42:21 PM »
Oh I remember that episode! Left me on a laughing fit.

This is crazy stuff lol :lol: Damn funny XD Sadako vs Kayako? Classic :lol:

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2009, 06:27:31 PM »
Anyway, next fic. I loved that episode of (was it Hey Hey Hey?) whatever. Priceless!

yep. it's Hey HEy HEy.. and now, double post again..XD

Yoshizawa Team, Fujimoto Team

The weather is warm, and the sky is blue,
nothing out of the ordinary is happening or two.
But lo and behold, inside a room,
two lone figures are setting doom.
It may not be the end of the world yet for humanity
nevertheless some girls are already losing their sanity
What’s the reason for this strange phenomenon?
Well then, let’s get close to the action…

“Miki… This won’t work… its too small for me to push it in….”

“Well, that’s not my problem.... go back to your work and find a way!”

Upon hearing some strange conversations,
all girls have weird facial expressions
They’ve been listening to them for quite sometime
Enough to form strange insights, predicting the outcome

“The truth is finally revealed! They really are a couple!”

“I don’t think so, Eri… I know that Yocchan’s with Rika already… We’re both on Eco Moni so I know some of her secrets.”

“Wait… Don’t tell me… Yocchan’s cheating on Rika-chan?!?” That’s really bad…”

“I don’t really think that’s the case…”

The girl beside the two closed her wonky eyes
thinking how to add more heat to the ice
a sly grin was etched on her face
as she readied her story for the audience

“I think that Miki’s the one who has a thing for Yocchan… that is, if you watch her actions closely…”

“… I get what you mean Reina… Gaki-san, remember our discussion last week? About the ‘YoMiki’ OPV’s we’ve seen on Youtube?”

:”…Yeah… If I remember it correctly, we were talking about how Miki’s the one who’s moving first… I mean, she’s the first one to do the ‘actions’, and then Yocchan would just follow her lead… That’s what we’ve thought..”

Their whispers became silent
their looks were all different
as another weird sound escaped
that their ears quickly picked

“Woah… you’re fast… I can barely keep up with you.”

“That’s because you’re too lazy to do anything. Why don’t you try to help me at least?”

“That wouldn’t be fun… I’m not as good as you, Miki.”

“But my hands are already shaking! I really need some help here…”

“Fine… I’ll help you… Woah… its wet… are you still ok?”

“Yeah, don’t mind me, just do what you’re supposed to do.”

The girls listening from outside were having a problem
containing their blood that gushed out of their nose all of a sudden
they can’t contain their excitement anymore
they want to know the truth furthermore

“I bet its Yocchan who’s on top right now…”

“You’re right, Mako-chan… I’m sure of it…”

“If what we’ve heard is correct, it’s definitely Yocchan who’s on top!”

“No, I still say it’s Miki!!!! It’s Miki!!!”

“Yocchan!”

“Miki!”

It may seem that it’s not going to end
they thought hard how to stop the argument
Alas an idea popped into their heads
To have a bet and see what’s happening on the bed

“Those who’s in favour of Yocchan, raise your left hand… while Miki, use the right hand!”

Sayu, Eri and Mako chose the leader,
while Reina, Ai and Risa chose the latter.
The odds are even for these little girls
But then, who’s saying that there are no miracles?

“Hey, what happening here?”

“Koha-Pink!!! Who do you pick… Yocchan or Miki-chan?”

“I… I don’t get you Shige-Pink…”

“Just chose between those two….”

“Yocchan???”

“YEY!!!! It’s 4 against 3… Now let’s get inside and know who’s the winner!”

They stormed inside almost breaking the door
Only to be stunned and fall down on the floor
The two culprits were shocked at the sudden entrance
That they were looking at their kouhai’s in a state of trance

“What are you doing here?”

“Ano… uhmm… we……”

“WOAH!!!! You’re knitting! I know how to knit too…”

“That’s good Koha-chan… can you at least help me do this? My assistant’s useless in this area.”

“Hey! That’s really mean… It’s your fault for giving me such a big needle while the holes are too small for it to fit in.”

“Why are you blaming me? You should be glad that the great Fujimoto Miki’s imparting something useful to you…”

“Ano…”

“Yes, Koharu?”

“Fujimoto-san… why is this part wet?”

“Ohh, that’s because my hands were sweating that time…”

And so, no one wins the game
and no one looks for someone to blame
They learned something important that day
To find the truth first before they think someone as gay
Next time, the girls won’t make the same mistake
They won’t believe in what their ‘green’ little minds make

« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 05:35:49 PM by cogi_yoshi »

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2009, 06:30:15 PM »
Advance Happy Birthday Maki!!!XD

Belly Touching

It’s a hot, Saturday morning. People enjoyed the benefits of air-conditioned malls during this time. They just look around, enjoying the free cold air of the store. Others were buying cold drinks or a cup of ice cream which can help equalize the heat that they are feeling. For those people with enough money, a trip to the beach will be enough to sooth their warm bodies. The cool, calming sea water and the relaxing view was enough to forget the high temperature of the day.

“Goto!”

“I will need to pack lots of  soda… and a beach ball… and I’ll invite Rika, Hitomi… Miki…

“Stand up, Goto!”

“Is someone calling me?” Reina stepped on Maki’s right foot. Maki almost screamed in pain. She noticed her teacher’s fierce eyes looking straight at her. She immediately stood up.

“Can you explain to me the procedure on how to bake a chiffon cake?” Nakazawa asked harshly. Maki smiled inwardly. She liked baking a lot. Her hobby started when she was only 7 years old. It’s a piece of cake for her to say the procedure, along with the scientific basis. She explained what her teacher wanted to hear from her and Nakazawa seemed like she’s convinced on her answer.

“Very good, Ms. Goto! Now, let’s proceed on food preservation.” Maki sat down, smiling.

“You’re lucky that it’s your favourite subject.” Reina whispered. Maki smiled at her. She was ‘somewhat’ glad that her classmate brought her back from her day dream. The only thing that she didn’t like is the way that Reina woke her up.

“Yeah…” Maki sighed. She’s bored to death right now. While her family members were having fun on the beach, she had to remain in their school for their review classes for their upcoming national test.
” Damn this review…. If not for the clearance… I won’t attend this one..”
Maki’s thoughts were distracted when her stomach grumbled. Reina almost laughed at what she heard.

“You’re hungry now? There’s still an hour before our lunch time.” Maki smiled shyly at her friend. She woke up late this morning that’s why she forgot to eat her breakfast.

“I didn’t eat breakfast. I woke up late.”

“So… that explains why your stomach’s really loud this time.” Reina whispered, careful not to let their fierce teacher see that they were not listening to her anymore.

“Yeah… I could eat a whole chicken as soon as the bell…….” Maki’s stomach grumbled again without letting her finish her sentence first. Reina pretended that she’s reading her book but the truth is; she’s trying to suppress her laugh while hiding from Nakazawa’s keen eyes.

“Laugh all you want… I don’t care at all.” Maki said stoically.

“Gomen… It’s really….” Reina was surprised when Maki got her left hand and placed it inside her shirt, right on to her stomach.

“You’re laughing because you don’t have any idea what I am feeling right now. Now can you feel it?” Reina focused all her senses on Maki’s bare stomach. She looked at Maki’s eyes when she felt the ‘grumble’.

“See?”

“Woah… I pity your stomach… If only it can tell what it feels, it will be” Reina tried to imitate a high pitched voice. “please let us eat something or we’ll destroy it!” Maki giggled at the voice that Reina produced.

“You sounded like a small rat.” Both of them laughed at the same time.

“What are you doing there?” Nakazawa roared. Reina was frozen but Maki was able to think of a nice loophole.

“Reina was just asking the difference between the curing salt and phosphate.”

“I’m glad that the two of you were listening… But please, minimize your noise!”

“Hai!” The two answered back. Unknowingly, Reina’s hand was still inside Maki’s shirt.

…………….
“Risa look, they’re doing something!” Ai whispered on her best friend. Risa looked at the direction where Ai was pointing.

“And I thought both of them were straight.”

“Woah, those two were brave. Doing things like that in during class hours.” Miki whispered.

“As if were not doing it too.” Aya answered back. Miki grinned at her lover.

“Maki never mentioned this to me… How come?” Hitomi asked herself but it was loud enough for her seatmate to hear.

“You know, there are things that even your best friend needs to hide from you.” Rika explained.

“Why? I don’t understand it… We’re supposed to be best friends. Why didn’t she tell me that she liked Reina?”

“Ano… did you tell her about us?” Rika eyed her. Hitomi looked up and thought for a while.

“No… Not yet…”

“Eri? Are you alright? You’re in a trance again. You’re really strange.” Sayumi waved her hands in front of Eri’s face.

“I’m watching something… Don’t disturb me…”

“What are you watching?” Sayumi followed Eri’s line of view and saw one of her best friend, giggling while her hands were inside her seatmate’s shirt.

“I’m envious…” Sayumi grabbed Eri’s hand and put it inside her shirt too. The other one didn’t seem to notice what her best friend did as she was busy (probably her consciousness was floating over the skies again) watching Reina and Maki.

The two involved were rather oblivious of the penetrating eyes around them, and the story that their classmates formulated. And it all started from Maki’s growling stomach.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Cogi's Oneshots (Yoshizawa Team, Fujimoto Team & Belly Touching- 09/22)
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2009, 07:39:24 PM »

I had to be thinking something sick until the knitting part came out :lol:

Belly Touching

Wow for that much commotion for touching one's belly and its Reina and Maki interesting   :twothumbs
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2009, 02:36:27 AM »
Haha, the girls all voting for who's on top in the YoMiki relationship. And looking up OPVs on youtube.
Sayu, Eri and Mako chose the leader,
while Reina, Ai and Risa chose the later.

For some reason, that part really made me laugh. Also latter is spelled with two 'T's

And Belly Touching is so cute, I love how the innocent ReiKi pair is just chatting away while their classmates speculate behind them.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2009, 06:08:59 AM »
Whoops. Slight goof.  :P

Belly Touching
Oh the joys of having an imagination. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2009, 03:57:16 PM »
Miss Momusu 2007

XD

XD

Belly Touching

XD

Stories with double meanings or something  :lol:

Sadako vs Kayako

I opted not to read it because of Sadako, maybe tomorrow when the sun is up and smiling  :grin:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2009, 06:58:51 PM »

I really need to clean my mind :mon headbang: too...much...perv...

Belly Touching

All the dirts exposed *lol* from one innocent hungry stomach :mon noodle:

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2009, 07:20:48 AM »
Tip for the day: It's better to read this fic with a tissue at hand...  XD

A Peculiar Relationship

You know the saying “So close yet so far?” I think it’s applicable with me because I’m experiencing that for the past year now. She’s always with me yet, I can’t seem to get close to her. I don’t know why. I’m really really cute. Everyone falls for my cute charms. Everybody loves me, but how come she’s not noticing me?

I guess that’s her. She seems to be so engrossed in her own world. Weird, one might say but that’s one of her charms that caught me in a really confused situation I was in now. How I love watching her face whenever she’s doing that; a cute blank look registering on her face. What are you thinking about? I hope that it’s me you’re thinking. That is, if you notice my presence.

I cry every night and long for the morning to come quickly. Then I cry more when she’s there, in the morning, just within my grasps however can’t do anything for her to notice me. Ironic isn’t it? Yet, a simple turn towards my direction is enough to make my heart skip a beat and my mind is flooded with thoughts of you and me.

I sigh out loud. I don’t know whether it’s really that loud or it’s just a coincidence but you looked in my direction. Our eyes stared at each other for what I feel like an eternity. You’re closer than usual. Real close.

You just got out of shower right? You’re still wet. Trails of water are falling on the bed as you move closer to me. Closer until you’re hovering above me. Can you feel my heart beating very fast? How about my breathing? Can you feel the heat emanating from me? Do you know what I’m feeling right now? What I perceive as a blank look before is actually full of emotions. You’re black eyes are piercing every inch of my soul. I guess we’re the same right? It’s hard to be alone in your own world. We’re both lonely. And I hope I can make you happy, even if just for once.

You’re really like a turtle on every aspect. Inside that hard shell of yours lies a very delicate personality. I guess you’re scared to get hurt right? Don’t worry, I’ll not hurt you. I’ve been looking forward for this day to happen.

Your stare left my eyes as you proceed to kiss me on the cheek. I’m really happy. I didn’t expect you to be this bold. Your lips left my cheek as you nibble my small lips. It was a dream, come true! Have you got any idea how much I’ve longed for this moment? How I fantasized day and night for you to do this to me? I let out a soft moan (I don’t know whether you could hear it) as I feel your hot breath on my ears. It’s not a moan because of pain. It’s a moan because of pleasure. You went down and bite my neck. I’m in ecstasy. How I wish I can embrace you but your hands where intertwined with mine. It doesn’t matter. I’m yours. Do to me whatever you like.

And then you become wilder. You ravage every part of me; my arms, chest, stomach, legs, and between my legs. How I wish I could move, to arch my back to feel more bliss at the things that you’re doing to me. Yet your weight makes it hard for me to move. Body over body, skin on skin. I don’t really care if we’re different. I don’t want to think right now. I just want to enjoy this moment, this feeling while it last.

I guess you’re satisfied right? I know you’re shy but your eyes tell me that you’re happy. You lift my wet body (or pushed me, that is) near your world. I’m happy though my body feels broken right now. My skin’s full of your marks. I can feel my insides where coming out between my legs, the part where you bitten me the hardest. But then, being close to you, it doesn’t matter now. You left me a kiss on my nose as you went back to your world. The only difference is now, you are facing my direction.

………………………
“ERI!!!!!!”

“What is it Sayumi?”

“Your pet turtle destroyed my cute little bunny stuffed toy! Look! She have bite marks all over!”

“How come? My turtle can’t possibly escape her tank, right?”

“Guess where you put your tank… It’s beside my bed and you didn’t put the cover that’s why she escaped! She even wet my bed!”

“Gomen, I’ll sew your bunny. I’ll collect the stuffings that fell off from between her legs.”

The End

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2009, 07:23:54 AM »
Oh yeah... this one really happened to me last week when a typhoon hit our country... I just added some fluff stuffs which really didn't happen at all...

PS: Yeah, the banana shake was true and so as the 'picnic'. There's that "TanaKamei' thing goin on...I did eat that chocolate, 'Matsuura-san's really gay.. 'Nakazawa' really ran off. There's really that shivering 'Risa' beside me..though in real life Risa's a HE and I definitely didn't do what Ai did. Talk about code names.. :)

Stranded

I'm back!!!! Ahahahaha... anyways.. to those following my 'fangirl' I'm happy to tell you that I may post it some time next week... but for now, this fic is based on my grueling experience last Saturday when a typhoon hit our country. The incidents really happened.. but I added some 'fluff' scenes which didn't happen in reality.. So yeah.. I hope you would have an idea at what I went through that day...(although I made this one short..yeah... SHORT)I hope you like it!

PS: Yeah, the banana shake was true and so as the 'picnic'. There's that "TanaKamei' thing goin on...I did eat that chocolate, 'Matsuura-san's really gay.. 'Nakazawa' really ran off. There's really that shivering 'Risa' beside me..though in real life Risa's a HE and I definitely didn't do what Ai did. Talk about code names.. :)

“I wish I went out earlier”

I let out a deep sigh as I grabbed my phone from inside my bag. I have to message my manager that I’ll be late. Now my record of having a clean slate would be tarnished. I looked outside the window and saw that the rain was still pouring down hard. I hate rainy days.

~Good morning mam!~
“What’s so good this morning? I’m going to be late!”
~It’s me, Takahashi-san. I think I’m going to be late. The bus hasn’t move due to the flood for about forty minutes now. I’m really sorry.~

After I sent the message, I put my phone back to my bag and pulled out a book that I bought two days ago. I can’t seem to focus to my reading as my ‘responsible’ side was bugging me.

“If you only didn’t play PSP earlier, you would probably be in the store right now.”
“I can’t help it. I can’t wait to try the new game.”

“And now, look at you. Why are you reading that book when there’s only 20 minutes left before you will be officially late from work?”
“I’m going to be late anyways. There’s no need to make haste.”

“What are you saying?!? Are you really a team leader?! A leader isn’t supposed to say those things!”
“And what should I do?”

“How about you, getting out of this bus right now and run towards your store just before your time expires.”
“And what? Be soaking wet from rain and mud?”

“Remember, this will be the first time that you will have a ‘late’ record!”
“But if I do that… I’ll have an ‘x’ mark on my ‘uniform’ in the checklist. You know Fujimoto-san’s strict when it comes to appearance.”

“But you will be late!”
“This is my first time… and I can’t control the weather. I think Fujimoto-san will understand me.” As if on cue, I pulled out my phone from my bag and read the message.

~It’s ok. I’ll just adjust your time if you will be late for an hour. The store’s in a mess right now. We closed the ‘Smoking’ section due to the heavy rain.~

I smiled. Our ‘scary’ manager really has a soft side. The ‘responsible’ me vanished after reading the message and I’m left alone with my book. I finished four chapters and looked at the time. It’s been thirty minutes pass my ‘original’ schedule but the bus only moved an inch…or so. I messaged my manager again to tell her about my current situation although nothing much changed since then. It’s just to show her how ‘eager’ I am to get to work so she should stick to her word about adjusting my schedule. I continued exchanging mails with my manager. I learned that our front was already flooded and although our store was on the third floor, due to the wind, the outside was already ‘flooded’ too.

It’s already an hour and fifteen minutes passed since I was stuck in this traffic jam. I looked outside and noticed that the rain had died down. I sent one last message to my manager. I’m glad I bought some load before I got on the bus.

~I will walk now~

…………..
“I should have listened to my other side… I shouldn’t have fallen for that new game.”
I cautiously walk along the highway. One, because I don’t want my pants to get dirty and two, because I’m walking beside the cars and buses. But I’m not alone in this kind of ‘Exodus’. I was thinking to use the train for convenience but after seeing that I have to ‘swim’ to get to the other side, my feet automatically turned towards the flyover. I took a picture towards the ‘brownish sea’ below me as a form of evidence. I was nearing the end when I saw that it’s also flooded. I quickly boarded another bus to get to my destination. So here I am in our store, almost 2 hours late if not for the adjustment.

“Takahashi-san~! How are you! Glad you made it.” I was greeted by my ever ‘weird’ sub-leader. She’s reliable… yeah… But sometimes.. She’s just plain weird. I didn’t know how Rei can keep up with her weirdness. Oh yeah, did I say that in our store, it’s forbidden to have a relationship between your co-workers? They always say, ‘one must die’ if they ever found out but hey, you can’t stop love.  And surprisingly, Matsuura-san found out, but still kept quiet. It’s because Tanaka-san and Kamei-san knew something about our Matsuura-san and Fujimoto-san’s relationship which I knew from the beginning because I was ‘fairly’ close to Matsuura-san. Yep, I have an open mind about the third sex. Anyways, Michishige-san was reapplying her make-up when I approached the cashier’s area.

“Hey, what happened here?”

“The ceiling’s leaking. We had to cover the POS and elevate the UPS so that it won’t get wet. And I had to hide my cute face under this hood so I won’t get wet too.” Shige-san’s narcissistic side attacked again. I smiled as I walked past her and put my bag into my locker room. Nothing much happened for the rest of the day. I just did some paper works, checked the stocks, and cleaned what was needed to be cleaned.

“You want some banana shake?” Jun asked me. I looked back at the dining room and saw that the others were already drinking their share. I know he liked bananas but a shake at this weather? Well, I guess it’s not that bad.

“Sure. You made this one?”

“Yeah…” There were no guests given that there’s a typhoon in our country right now. Fujimoto-san suggested that we had a ‘picnic’ and at the same time, helping our store to have some sales. Aika suggested that we use our tip in case we don’t have enough money. Lin-chan and Jun-kun made our orders. Rei-kun and Eri-chan made the drinks while Shige-san and Aika-san went to the lobby and tried to get some customers, if there were any. I sat down beside Fujimoto-san.

“Is Matsuura-san alright? I heard in the news on the bus that her town’s flooded right now.”

“Yeah, apparently, her subdivision is the only place where there’s no flood.”

“Glad to hear that.”

………………..
It’s almost six in the evening and finally, some real guests arrived. It’s only four transactions but still, at least we sold something. Due to the bad weather, we closed early that day. We left the store at 9 in the evening. I’m the only person who goes home in the south.

“Are you sure you’ll be ok?” Linlin asked worriedly. Among the staff in the kitchen, Linlin was my favorite. She’s really funny and I like to tease her a lot about her eating habits. Besides, we get along pretty well when it comes to cooking so even though I’m a dining team leader, she would let me cook sometimes when there are few guests.

“Yeah. I’ll be fine. I’ll keep in touch.” I waved at them as they crossed the street. Rei-kun lives nearby but I know he will accompany Eri.

“Don’t you wish you had a boyfriend?”
“I’m still enjoying my single life.” Yeah, my single, BORING and REDUNDANT life. Shaking that feeling aside, I had to squeeze my way in just to board a ‘nearly’ full bus. Normally, it would only take me thirty minutes to reach my other bus stop but then, some of the streets were still flooded. I sighed in resignation. My legs were numb from an hour of standing on this crowded bus. After another thirty minutes, I got out from the bus. I really wish that there’s a bus line that would travel straight to my place so I won’t have to board a bus twice.

And as if it’s really my UNlucky day, I’m waiting for at least an hour now. It’s almost midnight but there’s no bus going towards my town. My stomach growled and I instinctively opened a pack of chocolates inside my bag. Sorry Kusumi.

-Flashback-
“Hey mom, I just got here… I’m stranded for two hours.”

“I told you not to go to work today but you didn’t listen.”

“I can’t help it. I’m a team leader.”

“Anyways, I think you should sleep at your cousin’s house.”

“Why?”

“Apparently it’s really flooded outside. We’re on the second floor now because the water on our first floor is waist deep.”

“Ehh? How about my PS2? My computer? My books?”

“Don’t worry about it. We saved it just in time.”

“Thanks. I’ll call Kusumi now.”

“Ok, be careful on your way home.”
…………….
“Hello? Kusumi? It’s Ai.”

“Ai-chan? Hi there! How are you doing~! Where are you~!” Still my ever hyperactive cousin.

“I’m here at work. Mom said that our house is flooded and she thought it would be better if I would stay there.”

“GREAT~~~!!! LET’S PLAY ~~!! I HAVE A NEW GAME~~!! And please.. BRING SOME CHOCOLATES~~!”

-End Flashback-

~It’s not flooded anymore. Where are you going to sleep?~

~I’ll go home. It’s already midnight and I don’t want to disturb Kusumi’s sleep.~ That is, if she really sleeps at night. That kid’s always full of energy.

There were many buses going to the town next to mine. It’s a nice option but still I didn't want some ‘adventure’ in the middle of the night. Another option was I can sleep in a hotel… or motel but I didn’t have extra money with me. When all hope was lost, a miracle happened. A lady driving a white pick-up truck stopped in front of us and asked the old man beside me where he’s going. Apparently, the old man was from the same town as mine, and so are the others beside me. The kind lady told us to ‘hop-in’ on her truck. Finally, I was going home.

But that didn’t end my sufferings. We were again, stranded just right after midnight. Add to that, the rains were pouring harder. I’m glad I brought an umbrella that day but I can’t be happy when there are other people on the truck who were soaking wet because of the rain. Two hours have already passed since I boarded this truck. The kind lady checks us time to time. I learned that her name was Yuuko Nakazawa and she’s working in our city hall. That made sense as to why she helped us.

I tried to sleep but I can’t. My ‘seatmate’ kept on moving. She was sitting beside me before but when I observed her, her knees were close to her chest while she lay her arms and head on the side of the truck. She was shivering badly, probably due to her wet shirt and she was probably conserving her body heat with her current position. It began raining again and this time, I shared my umbrella with her. She looked up as she felt that the rain wasn’t falling on her. I vaguely see her face but I definitely notice her eyebrows and bean-shaped forehead.

“Thanks.” She mumbled.

“It’s nothing.” I looked away and observe the other people on the truck with us.. There’s the old man, a woman with her pet dog, a student.. a lot of office workers and a lovey-dovey couple in front of me... hmm… that’s interesting. At first sight you would think that they’re a normal couple because that short-haired blond GIRL really looks like a guy but then again, my gay-dar’s improved all thanks to Matsuura-san giving me on-the-spot quiz every now and then with the guests that eats in our restaurant were gay or not. I continued watching them and noticed that they were sharing their body heat with each other; my inner side spoke up again.

“Now, do you wish you had a boyfriend?”
“In this circumstance… yes.”

I looked back at the girl beside me. She’s still shivering. She shifted her position so that she was again sitting beside me on the side of the truck, with her head on her lap and her arms crossed over her chest.

“Care to share your body heat with someone?”
“Ehh? But I don’t know her!”

“Being a leader means you are sensitive towards the other’s needs.”
“Yeah.. I can see that she’s really cold right now but the thing is… I DON’T KNOW HER!!!”

“Then take this a chance to, you know, make friends.”
“But… I can’t.”

“Come on! This is really easy. You are working in a restaurant where you HAVE to interact with various STRANGERS! Show them why Aya made you a leader!”
Ok. First things first, I’m a shy person. I’m not the one who usually made the first move or started a conversation. I was really surprised when I learned that I’ll become a leader although I already had the feeling that Fujimoto-san and Matsuura-san will choose me. I was just doing my job properly though they saw me as ‘hard-working’ and ‘perfectionist’. Did I already say that THEY think I’m ‘responsible’ too? Anyways, I’m a leader but it’s like that I’m the one being lead by the others. And another thing was, I would rather forecast and analyze the stocks and input something on the computer than to face the guest. I would serve them, yeah… But sweet-talking them as to why they should eat in our restaurant wasn’t really my thing. I always leave that to Kamei-san or Michishige-san while I always hide in the bar where I’m enjoying making/tasting the drinks.

“Just do it. Look at the other passengers. They are talking even though they don’t know each other. Look at Nakazawa-san, she let us ride on her truck even though she doesn’t know us. She talks to us from time to time just to check on us. She’s not even the mayor but just a simple worker in the city hall but she still decided to help us. So I think, that’s enough reason for ‘us’ to help this person who’s in desperate need of heat.”
Gaah, I hate it when my inner mind tells me what to do. She made it look like it’s really easy. I sucked in my fear and faced the girl.

“A..a.. are you cold?”
“Geez can’t you tell yourself?! OF COURSE SHE’S COLD THAT’S WHY SHE’S SHIVERING!”

“A little..”

“Ahhh…” The reply made me want to cut the conversation but my inner side was still bugging me. I looked down at my jacket. “I can share you my jacket.” The girl looked back at me with a shocked expression on her face.

“Ehh?!”

“Yeah.” Our conversation was going smooth. Did I sound sarcastic there? Anyways, I started taking off my jacket when the girl straightened up and stopped me.

“It’s your jacket. I’m fine.” Finally! A full sentence from the girl.

“But I can see you shivering.” The girl blinked several times at me. I knew that she was trying to think of an answer.

“Well, it’s because of this weather. It’s just normal.” Woah, I didn’t know that there’s a person who’s stubborn than me. I can’t give up now right? Not when this strange feeling of confidence has swept me. I moved closer to her and put half of my jacket on her.

“I think it’s ‘normal’ for me to share this jacket with you.” This time the girl was speechless with my bold action. I can’t remember the last time that I’m being bold like this. I tried starting a conversation and my efforts have not been wasted. I learned that her name was Niigaki Risa, she was just hired as a receptionist in the hotel in front of our building and she lives near my cousin’s house. It’s really a small world right? We talked about lots of things; from our current situation now, which wasn’t going any better, to our work and hobbies. And then after almost four grueling hours, the cars were already moving. We laughed at the scene. There were many cars and buses that weren’t moving, probably because the driver has fallen asleep. We approached the toll gate in a matter of 15 minutes. But, when it’s our turn to pay, Nakazawa-san sped off.

“Ehh? Why?” Risa asked me, as if I know the answer.

“Maybe she’s just pissed off because we’re stranded for hours and they didn’t do anything.”
And what do you know, my hunch was right. Apparently, a high-way trooper followed us and asked Nakazawa-san to pay.

“WE’VE BEEN STRANDED FOR HOURS AND YOU PEOPLE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!”

“The flood is out of our hands. We can’t control things like that.” And so, we innocent people have to listen to this heated argument. The trooper called some back up and I felt Risa stiffen as soon as she saw that the other trooper was holding a shot gun. Nakazawa-san was still driving slowly because the cars in front were driving slowly too. I bet the flood hasn’t gone down for good. And then my reverie was suddenly halted when the door of the passenger seats opened and the people inside there, transferred to our place… while the truck was still in motion. A girl was crying and freaking out.

“He aimed the gun at Nakazawa-san! I was really scared!” I looked at the couple in front of me; the girl with the long black hair was stroking the scared girl’s back.

“Don’t worry about it. He will not shoot her. There are many witnesses if he did that.” The boyish girl answered. Risa looked at me with a scared expression on her face.

“Don’t worry. Nakazawa-san works in the city hall. She’ll be alright.” After a couple of minutes of heated argument, the troopers finally left us. The rest of the journey was uneventful, after all, it’s almost four in the morning and all of us were already tired.

“You guys alright back there? Nakazawa-san shouted from the driver’s seat. “Just shout when you need me to stop.” All of us answered yes.

“I’m almost near.” I said to Risa. “I can leave you my umbrella and just get it tomorrow at the hotel.”

“Thank you but I decline your offer. You’ve done a lot for me.”

“We’ll see each other again.”

“Hai!” Risa answered. I’m glad that I listened to my inner self. It feels good to earn a new friend. I shouted to Nakazawa and she stopped the truck. I jumped down and took one last look at my new friend before going to the front and thanking the kind lady. It’s muddy and dark at our place. I quickly got my lighter and opened it. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t smoke but we had a smoking area so a lighter was part of our ‘readiness checklist’. When I got home, I quickly mailed my manager, asking whether she can change my schedule, again. Thank goodness Matsuura-san was already awake at that time and replied that I can go to work at lunch time. I quickly replied thanks and put the phone on my drawer. It’s been a tiring day for me but I experience a lot of new things and earned a new friend.

The End

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Cogi's Oneshots (A Peculiar Relationship & Stranded 10/04/09)
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2009, 11:00:45 AM »
A peculiar relationship:

For which part is the tissue necessary?

Stranded:

A very interesting type of way incorporating different members into a story blows my mind at times.

Well I think I have a poem set up lol
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2009, 04:17:00 PM »
^the tissue's to stuff the bunny back together? XD

Bwahaha! XD That was funny. That was from the stuffed bunny's view huh?  :rofl:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2009, 04:35:07 PM »
Typhoon huh? You from Philippines Cogi-chan? Hope you weren't badly affected :)

A Peculiar Relationship
Poor bunny :lol: No really! Poor Bunny :lol:

Stranded
What an adventure! XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2009, 07:34:42 PM »
A Peculiar Relationship

I realized I had read this one before, too, but you still got me thinking something naughty. :lol:

Stranded

Ah, at least everything worked out alright. Right?

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2009, 07:36:03 AM »
A peculiar relationship:

For which part is the tissue necessary?

Well I think I have a poem set up lol
ahahaha..the tissue? most readers who read that before thought that it's somewhat..pervy so yeah...
and I commented on ur poem.XD

Bwahaha! XD That was funny. That was from the stuffed bunny's view huh?  :rofl:
yeah..somehow Erien Eri did something to that bunny for 'it' to have a life of it's own... :lol:

Typhoon huh? You from Philippines Cogi-chan? Hope you weren't badly affected :)

yep.. from the Philippines. and yeah, were not that BADLY affected but still..we were affected... oh... but I'm in our store so I didn't experience the 'waist-deep' flood inside our house.XD

A Peculiar Relationship

I realized I had read this one before, too, but you still got me thinking something naughty. :lol:
Ahahaha..everyone in this world has a naughty mind... it's just normal..XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2009, 05:00:58 PM »
A Peculiar Relationship

“Gomen, I’ll sew your bunny. I’ll collect the stuffings that fell off from between her legs.”

It became familiar only at the near end but still it’s   :twisted:  :lol:

Stranded

I’m just glad that you’re ok  :)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2009, 07:30:35 AM »
A Peculiar Relationship

In a really odd way...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :P

Stranded

Wow. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (35/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Liar