JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - gift

Author Topic: When Eri Met Sayu (oneshot)  (Read 3511 times)

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
When Eri Met Sayu (oneshot)
« on: September 18, 2009, 12:48:42 AM »
When Eri Met Sayu

Was she worth it?
Was I ready to die for her?

All those very good questions.  Questions I probably should of had the answer to before I had decided to get out of my chair, walk towards this scary man, and yell: STOP!

Why did I do that again?
Cuz I wasn't thinking, like usual
And landed myself in an odd predicament, like usual

I looked into her eyes... her big dark beautiful eyes, they were wet filled with tears and she looked pitiful.  My heart broke seeing the despair in those eyes...

“Are you ready to die for her?” he barks at me again

I would do anything to make sure she never made that sad face. 

But dying?!
I barely know her!  I've barely spoken to her!  I didn't even know her name!
No.  No this is crazy, I should sit back down

I look back at the burly man.

“Yes”

He smirks while looking at me and points the gun toward my face

“Wrong answer” he says

I know

I close my eyes, bracing for the end.  Millions of questions rushing through my mind 

How did I get here... to this point?
And why? Why for the love of god did I say yes?!

*Flashback*

It was a Monday, I had gotten on the city bus like I always did and grabbed a seat towards the back.  When I sat down I placed my backpack on the seat next to me, and put my headphones in my ear.  I didn't want to be disturbed as I pondered my next move...

I hadn't done my homework for my first period class, it was a simple, read and be prepared to speak on it in class, assignment.  However, the night before I thought it better to marathon my favorite show, Gossip Girl of course.  I missed a couple of episodes and I needed to catch up by today.  I loved that show and so this was top priority.  Afterward I was extremely tired and my eyes burned from staring at my computer monitor for hours.  I crawled into bed planning on taking a nap then waking later that night to read.  I never woke up, no reading was done.  Typical.

Now as I sat on the bus, I had an extremely difficult decision to make.  Using the 15 minutes of free time I had before class for: a) breakfast (yay coffee &food!!) or b) speed reading.  Maybe I could combine the two, maybe not, maybe neither.  That's when she walked onto the bus.  This was my first time seeing her.  I don't remember why I decided to look up during my heated internal battle.  Fate perhaps?  That would be a nice reason.  Unfortunately, I don't believe in that cheesy bull crap.  So I'll call it... my short attention span.

Anywho, she had step onto the bus her black hair flowing, her walk graceful, and the most adorablest face ever.  The bus was pretty full and there were only a couple of seats left.  I saw her shyly look towards my direction.  Thats when obviously I thought “CHANCE!” and moved my backpack.  Sadly, she had sat in another row just ahead of mine.  And the gentlemen behind her with the odd body odor sat in the now free space next to me.  The bus trip consisted of: me sneaking longing glances at her, angry glances towards my stinky seat neighbor, and debating food over homework.  I wasn't going to see her again.  Chance missed.   Or so I had thought.

Next Meeting

I had accepted that day as the first/last day I would see her but...  Fate?  Destiny?  Life, had other plans...

This time I had been daydreaming, getting into the music played from my ipod.  I began wondering about my strange music tastes as it fluctuated from hip-hop to indie to pop punk to Jpop to ballad.  I giggled at my own odd selection of music.  I giggled a bit louder than I had expected.  Slightly embarrassed, I looked around to check if anyone had seen.  There she was again; this time she was sitting right across from me.  She must have been amused at my panicked expression since I could see her resisting the urge to laugh.  Our eyes met and she looked away shyly.

CRAP! I just lost cool points!

I stared at my shoes the rest of the trip.

Third Encounter

I had decided to go to the library one day.  I normally don't bother with libraries, but I needed to check out a fable book of “The Tortoise and the Hare”.   Why?  Because my college level English course felt a children's book was a worthy topic to write a 7-10pg analytical essay on.  Multi-tasking has never been a strong point of mine-- so while I walked, pouted, and contemplated what the heck I was going to write on--  I crashed into THE GIRL.  Naturally, I did the cool thing:  gasped, pointed at her for about... 3 seconds, regained my composure and gave her a lop-sided grin.  Then said (wait for the clever!):

“Hey”

“Hi” she said back

Awkward silence.  Once again my brain screamed CHANCE!!!  I somehow worked up the courage to turn to her and said...!

“Come here often?” stupid stupid stupid

“To the library?” she asked puzzled

“Yes”

“Or the bus stop?”

“Yes”

“I see”

“Yup”

“No”

“Oh”

Damn that was all I had

Awkward silence again.

“Um.. you?” she asked

“Nope”

“Um... what did you check out?”

“Huh? Nothing! I was just looking at the pattern on your dress!” I blurted

Her eyes opened wide.  She stared at me for a while “Uh.. I was talking about the book”

“Me too” Aw fudge I totally ruined it

She laughed... a lot... while I stood there feeling like an idiot.  The more I gave for my strange answer the harder she laughed.  The silence returned and this time I was grateful.   When we hoped on the bus there were further interactions between us. 

Final? Meeting

This time I had came on the bus determined.  I had planned out exactly what I was going to say this time!  I had rehearsed in the mirror and memorized it fully.  She would see me as witty, clever, and oh so very charming.  The bus pulled up at her stop, my breath caught as I wondered if she would be there today.  Hopefully... maybe.  She was!  And I smiled this big goofy grin, not what I wanted so I hardened my face to appear more cool-like.  She sat down and I boldly got up to sit down right next to her.   She was surprised, so was I

I DID IT! I MADE THE FIRST MOVE!!!!!!

I was so proud of myself and floating on cloud nine.  Until I realized I couldn't think of all those lines I memorized.

“uh... Hey”

“Hi, did you want something?”

You “No”

”Uh-huh”

Awkward silence.  I took a deep breath and went for it

“Actually I--”

“EVERYBODY DOWN ON THE FLOOR!”

Eff my life

*end of flashback*

Yup.  Just like that the bus was suddenly hijacked.  I was stricken with fear and so my memory is a bit hazy.  All I know is that she was caught trying to contact the police, the man pointed the gun at her, and I reacted.   I hope I get cool points for this.  I hope this makes up for all those awkward moments.

I hold my breath, possibly my last breath and close my eyes

Oh Gawd I feel stupid!

I hear a BANG!  Everything in my body tightens, a woman screams.

Am I dead?
I died?!

I peek open my eyes.  Shocked at what I see.

I'm on the bus?!

Some guy had struck him while he was distracted with me, rendering the man unconscious

Oh thank god

Stunned, I fell to my knees.  She got up and bent down next to me. 

“Hey” she says

“Hi” I answered meekly

“My name's Sayumi, whats yours?”

“Eri”

“Nice to meet you Eri”

“Same here...”

“Yup”

“Umm Sayumi?”

“Yes?”

“I think... I'm in love with you”

“I see”

“Yea”

She gets up and helps me stand so we can exit the bus

“Its nice to stand on pavement again” I say smiling

She looks at the ground and nods in agreement.  She looks back up at me and says:

“Eri... I think I may be in love with you too”

She smiles shyly and I can't help but stare at her mouth.

Ah hell I've been brave this whole day! 

I lick my lips before leaning in and kissing hers, its a quick peck, as I lean back I look to judge her reaction.   She's blushing but she's smiling.  That's a good sign!  I'm soo happy and want to kiss her again.  So I leaned in again slowly, looking in to her eyes still to make sure its okay.  She doesn't stop me so I kiss her.  This time I press a little harder, she responds by opening her mouth slightly.  I smile into her lips then dip my tongue into her mouth....

Today was the worst and best day of my life, but was she worth it? Yes

THE END
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 01:12:24 AM by takagakifan »
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: When Eri Met Sayu (oneshot)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 02:12:34 AM »
Wooooooooooo!

Now THAT is one hell of a way to "make the first move" so to speak. :rockon:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 02:32:26 AM »
Well, that's a helluva love confession. At the same time, doesn't seem like Eri would have that kinda luck? :lol:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 04:16:49 AM »
If I was, like, Eri's mom or someone I'd be like DON'T EVAR EVAR DO ANYTHING CRAZY LIKE THAT EVAR AGAIN! :shock: Gonna give poor mama a heart attack  :imdead: Kyaaa, Kameshige craziness, anything's possible with those 2  :luvluv2:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 04:42:55 PM »
Today was the worst and best day of my life, but was she worth it? Yes

:wub:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 06:35:30 PM »
After a few uncool meetings, Eri got a chance to show her heroic side to Sayu :P

So the next time Eri vow that she'll die for Sayu, you can be sure that she meant it literally :lol:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2009, 07:18:16 PM »
I like that very much, a lot of non-productive meetings until the actual chance to do something.

Good job keep it up
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 07:48:51 AM »
Eri's still the shy type here...but heck.. It all changes when Sayu's in danger... Go turtle power!!! :twothumbs
Cute KameShige interactions here. :love:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 02:01:02 PM »
You disappeared on us for so long. HOW COULD YOU :angry:
But! You came back with this awesome fic :D
:heart: it!!!
It's so different and it's KameShige and it's got a happy ending :cow: :yossi: :otomerika:
Imagining Eri standing up for Sayu like that it funny and fluffy at the same time :wub:
Come back with more such great fics okay?

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - gift