JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Good Person

Author Topic: Miki IV's Cloud: Unexpected detail (23/12)  (Read 2888 times)

Offline Miki IV

• 1444 believer
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ówO
Miki IV's Cloud: Unexpected detail (23/12)
« on: December 24, 2009, 04:01:17 AM »
Hi!
Recently, I've started writing stories about H!P girls, principally ishiyoshi stories. The stories that I've found this forum I have inspired and encouraged me to write. I'm pretty new at this and am not that great, but it's fun to do.
I write in my native language, spanish, so this time SatouSei13 helped me with translation into English. Thanks SatouSei13!
I hope you will like my fic.
And...sure, comments are welcomed!

Unexpected detail
Written by: Miki IV
Translation to english by: SatouSei13

"What a way to start a date!"

That's what I thought when I realized that just when I opened the door, you came at me with a kiss, and I could only inevitably let myself go to the rhythm of your lips.

While still in the doorway, my arms were around your neck and, if possible, I invited you to further deepen the kiss. You guided me slowly into the apartment, slamming the door with a kick. There, far from impertinent looks and whispers we lose any sign of modesty and decorum.

I can feel your hands travel on my skin, even through my clothes. Gradually constant chills and small spasms of pleasure, begins to invade.

Your hands are the bearers of some strange magic in these moments. A strange magic that leads me to want more and more of you and your touch. And when I'm about to let go and give myself completely, you stop the smooth and restless movements of your hands. Involuntarily I begin to claim your attention with small moans. I can feel a smile on your face, though I can not even see it because we are kissing. That smile makes me slightly angry, and unceremoniously I push you against the wall behind you. After the impact, which I hope I made you no harm, restraint is absurd. My lips demands you, my lips needs you, I need you.

You try to regain control of the situation, with studied movements of your tongue in my mouth. But I will not let you, you've irritated me, so I’m going to tame you.

My hands are now trying to imitate your magic, covering every inch of your exposed skin. That’s not enough so I begin to take off your jacket while my lips start to go down to your neck which I invade with small bites. I can hear faint sounds coming from your throat. And again my hands demand your skin.

At some point I discover you are no longer waiting, your hands are moving stripping off my clothes. And a few seconds later you’ve achieved your goal and feel my dress fall. I look at your face, which shows a playful and seductive smile.

"I love you!" The thought crosses my mind while I give you a quick kiss, and then I grab you by the neck of your blouse and I hastily guide you to the room. In the short ride, we shed the rest of our clothes. And finally, we abandon ourselves to caress each other on the bed.

I can feel your fingers go on and inside me, finding sensitive areas that previously were not there. I know your hands are to blame. Your hands and their ability to melt me with their touch.

I can hear your agitated breathing and I'm sure you hear more than that because I know I'm noisy in these situations. Situations in which I forget how to contain the sensations that I overwhelm and give myself to it make me feel

You slide your hand over my face and I caught one of your fingers with my mouth while yours claims as its own another part of my anatomy. Suddenly, I want to see your face and I make you come near me. Your self-satisfied gaze tells me that you know what I want. You kiss lightly my forehead and then, wilder, my lips. I feel you slowly go down my body as I  put my hands on your head, gently pulling your hair trying not to miss any of the sensations that are now driving me crazy.

You guide me slowly, It feels like a roller coaster when it reaches the highest slope, and then sped down to where our emotions are the climax of the attraction. Did I scream? I don’t remember, but I wouldn’t be strange to.

I feel the last chills while my heart rate slowly returns to its normal speed. I can feel the cold of the night because of sweat that has soaked my body because of you. My skin needs heat and you notice it. You move from the spot you have fallen and hold me tenderly, but not before covering up with a thin sheet. I place my head on your chest, trying to hear the beating of your heart. The sound comforts me and soothes my troubles and worries of the day. Slowly my eyes begin to close, and I think it’s a good time to sleep, here in your arms. And then ...

"And where will you take me to dinner? I'm hungry." You asked, remembering the plans for tonight.

And then I think back: "What a way to start a date!"

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
Re: Miki IV's Cloud: Unexpected detail (23/12)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 04:12:07 AM »
Nice!  :heart:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 04:20:23 AM »
A lot of touching and feelin  :lol:

before a date  :twothumbs

nice work for you and SatouSei for translating
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 09:35:38 AM »
"What a way to start a date!"
Teeheehee this sums up what I want to say for this fic :mon lovelaff:

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 05:24:20 PM »
Cool!!! Yeah.... lovey dovey scenes before going out... I hope they still have enough energy to go on a date...ahahahha...nice translation! :love:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2009, 02:34:58 PM »
 :mon blood:

And then I think back: "What a way to start a date!"

Indeed  :twisted:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2009, 10:58:41 PM »
 :drool: :drool:

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2009, 02:30:56 AM »
I read the original... XD
I must say the translation was good...
Keep the good work!!!!

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Good Person