JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Deckstream - Something about me

Author Topic: The Rosehouse Ladies (POLL; I need your opinions, dear readers~) [19.02.2017]  (Read 63264 times)

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
The Rosehouse Ladies (Chapter 1: The Strange Stranger) [24.04.2015]
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2015, 09:01:17 AM »
@sakura_drop_: there will be more characters... i think.  :hee:

@Pokotan:  :shy1:

@Ruka Kikuchi: thanks for the support, Ruka-senpai!  :shy2: and you and cometerz-chan really got me into AyakaNatsumi!  :nya:

@phoenix0i: you're welcome.  :on slopkiss: i hope you'll support this one too... like what you did on Yuri Diary.  :luvluv2:

@Kirozoro: i think there's more pairs to come...  :luvluv2:

@nguyen23:  :shy2:

@kuro_black29:  :luvluv1:

an update... minna-sama.

thanks for the warm support!

:wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda:

Chapter 1: The Strange Stranger

(Third Person’s POV)

Seated around a long, rectangular table, the girls gathered at the dining room for breakfast. The head maid, Ichikawa Miori, soon entered the room along with the other maids – Oku Manami and Ono Erena.

“Minna-sama… The headmaster wishes to tell you that she won’t be joining you for breakfast today because she still has important matters to attend to…” Miori announced.

The girls didn’t verbally react at all. But they’re quite intrigued of what their headmaster is doing. Well, this is indeed the first time the headmaster didn’t join them for breakfast. But they forgot all those thoughts when the carts of food are brought in and the scent instantly made their stomachs grumble in silence.

The maids gently placed their food for the ladies there. They also poured in some milk for everyone.

“Excuse me, Ichikawa-san… but why aren’t you joining us for breakfast?” Milky posed up a question.

“We are not allowed to do so, Watanabe-san.” Miori said briefly.

“B—but why not?” Milky asked again.

“Don’t worry, Watanabe-san, we’ll have our meal after you finish yours.” Manami said.

The girls started to dig into their plates filled with delicious food.

It was a quiet breakfast for them, as usual. Among all of them, Haruka was the one who have been staying there for the longest time. And the most recent were Sayaka and Yuki…

Even though some days already passed, they haven’t chatted casually with any of their other housemates. Maybe because they all have different characteristics…

And soon enough, the quiet breakfast was done.

Each of them left the dining room silently and was about to go back to their own rooms… when they saw the headmaster walking in the hallway… towards them.

While in front of the headmaster, they stopped walking and bowed to her.

“Ohayo gozaimasu, Arika-sama…” The girls said in chorus.

The headmaster was a petite lady yet she was highly respected by the girls. With an aura of elegance, she slightly lifted the edge of her dress and lightly bowed her head to the side.

“Good morning, ladies…” She said with her soft voice. “I was about to see all of you… and as I can see, you’ve just eaten your breakfast…”

“Hai…”

“I wish to talk to all of you.” The headmaster said with a smile. “Let’s walk over to my office…”

They had a short journey to the headmaster’s office. They stopped in front of the closed door.

The headmaster reached for the knob and turned it. The door swung open, revealing her office. “Come in, ladies…”

It was a huge, cozy room with peach draperies that hung flawlessly on the windows. There is couple of lovely oil paintings that hung on the walls and vases full of pink roses around the room. A bright and lively room, indeed – which clearly reflects the headmaster herself.

The girls entered and found two persons already inside…

“Ohayo gozaimasu, Arika-sama…” The girl with the long and ebony hair bowed elegantly at the headmaster.

The bow was returned.

“Ladies, please take a seat…” Arika said as she herself sat in her seat. The girls sat on a long, rounded couch in front of her.

“You have a new housemate…” Arika-sama announced to the girls. A tall and slim girl stood up. “Please introduce yourself…”

“I’m Matsui Jurina.” The girl said plainly. “Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.”

(Jurina’s POV)

I introduced myself and bowed before everyone. Quickly, I roamed my eyes and looked at all of them. As I can see, they’re just normal teenage girls… Well, except for a certain girl.

She was pale-faced and that eyes of her… those deep black-colored eyes.

Our gazes met in an instance but she looked away quickly…

Oooooh, that girl gives me creeps.

“Arika-sama, I’ll be joining Matsui-san and tour her around the house.” The ebony haired girl named Itsuki Yui said.

“That’s a good idea, Yui. Then, maybe I can dismiss the other girls now…”

“Girls, I hope you get along with each other by now…” Arika-sama said before we all go out of her office, leaving her and Yui-san inside.

As we go out, a cheerful girl approached me with her bright smile. “Hello! Matsui-san, right? I’m Watanabe Miyuki, but you can call me Milky…”

“Nice to meet you, Milky. By the way, you can call me Jurina.” I smiled at her.

“Let me introduce you to—EH?!” She looked at the other girls but they were already leaving. “Matte kudasai, minna-san!”

They stopped walking and looked back at us.

“That girl’s Mayu-chan… She’s Kashiwagi-san. She’s Shimazaki-san. That one’s Matsui-san… and she’s Yamamoto-san…” Miyuki said as she pointed at each, one-by-one.

Matsui? The creepy girl has same family name as I…

“Nice meeting all of you… I’m—”

My words were cut off when…

“How come did you know my name?!” Yamamoto loudly said.

“Because we’re housemates, duh?” Milky sarcastically said.

“But these girls here don’t know! Maybe you are my stalker, aren’t you?!” – Yamamoto

“How dare you—”

“Will you please cut it off, you two!” Kashiwagi cut off Milky and Yamamoto’s quarrel. “Miyuki, you’re done with your introductions? I have my own things to do…”

Kashiwagi said as she left. The others did the same thing as her, leaving Milky and I.

“Jurina, please bear with them… We’re still adjusting with each other.”

“Don’t worry. I understand.” I smiled at her and I’m sure it brought her a sense of relief because I saw her face brighten up again.

“Thank you. Nee, I got to go now… See you later!” Milky waved her hand and left me.

I stayed outside the headmaster’s office. Itsuki-san soon stepped out of the office.

“Let’s go? I’ll tour you around first… Then I’ll bring you to your room lastly. Your luggage had been put there already.”

We started walking around.

Itsuki-san toured me all around. We went to the infirmary, her office, the dining area, the dance hall, the library, the gallery, and even the garden…

I’ve met Dr. Ohori Megumi, Nurse Kasai Tomomi, Matsubara Natsumi – the librarian, and others…

Lastly, we went to the sleeping quarters… and to my room…

“I’ll be leaving you now, Matsui-san. I hope you remembered something from the things I said.”

“Thank you very much, Itsuki-san…” I said as I bowed at her.

“Welcome to the Rosehouse, Matsui-san. I hope you enjoy your stay here…” Itsuki-san said as she lightly bowed her head to the side and showed me her smile. I watched her walk in the hallway, away from me. When she was already out of my sight, I turned around and entered my room.

TBC...

so, that's it...

i'll post the next chapter in the coming days...  :sweat:

btw, this PV is my inspiration in writing this story...

by ALI PROJECT  (I know BbSis-san understands me why I like Ali Project so much) :whistle:

just want to share, though.

thanks for reading!  :luvluv2:

comments are highly appreciated... as well as complaints and criticisms...  :kneelbow:

:byebye:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: The Rosehouse Ladies (Chapter 1: The Strange Stranger) [24.04.2015]
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2015, 10:12:27 AM »
I think some people might be: who iz dat? she is not AKB and then leave

I am fine, though I have no idea who she is ><

JURINA ISH HERE~~~!!

still most happy about Mirukii  :wub: :wub: :wub:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2015, 02:23:12 PM »
I'll totally support this fic.
Having Jurina here means fun.
SayaMilky having a rough start.

Thanks for the update.
Would wait for more.  :thumbsup
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2015, 04:11:46 PM »
niceeeeeee fic

please make
 yukirena couples too   *teary eyes * please.

*pout*

*give ice-cream *

please author -saaaaaaan

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2015, 11:24:27 AM »
ah ametakarano-san, you start a new fic eh?
rosehouse seems interesting and fun! :thumbsup
goodluck with this fic ne! :)

ah jurina finally come! ano, where's yuihan? hehr

niceeeeeee fic

please make

*pout*

*give ice-cream *

please author -saaaaaaan
well I (REALLY REALLY) want yukirena too, but it's ok if you're make wmatsui, but.....at least, if you dont mind, make yukirena pwease pwease hehehe

ah, more important is make update first then hehe ganbare! XD
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2015, 11:57:02 AM »

niceeeeeee fic

please make

*pout*

*give ice-cream *

please author -saaaaaaan
well I (REALLY REALLY) want yukirena too, but it's ok if you're make wmatsui, but.....at least, if you dont mind, make yukirena pwease pwease hehehe

Hehehehehehehe,lolol

glad yo hear that someone here is also Yukirena fan xd.

author -san we will treat you in ice-cream so please write yukirena.

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2015, 03:32:29 PM »

niceeeeeee fic

please make

*pout*

*give ice-cream *

please author -saaaaaaan

Hehehehehehehe,lolol

glad yo hear that someone here is also Yukirena fan xd.

author -san we will treat you in ice-cream so please write yukirena.
yo we will treat you ice cream! ;)
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2015, 03:54:01 AM »
Jisedai? next generation?
ah... but it's interesting when I saw oku manami and ono erena the two youngest sisters of the old K
I wonder I won't meet saeyaka here ^^ nei?

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2015, 09:01:24 AM »
Seems fun! You added Jurina here!!!  °\(^▼^)/°
Make it some wMatsui, or JuriMilky, or JuriMayu or whatever and I'll give you a tight hug :lol:
I want it to be looooongeeer XD
Update soon!

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
@sakura_drop_: yeah, arika-sama's not an AKB member. she's too old to be one... well, she's my queen. and the vocalist of Ali Project. but don't mind her much... she's not a main character though... thanks for the support, saku-chan.  :luvluv2:

@phoenix0i: and more characters besides jurina-chan.  :shy2: thanks so much!  :shy1:

@wmatsui fanfic.: thanks... i can't promise to make this one a YukiRena... but some YukiRena moments are possible.  :luvluv2:

@sastio13: yes new fic... yuihan will be arriving in the following chapters.  :luvluv2: i--ice cream! yay! but i can't promise anything yet...  :kekeke:

@luvsidney: we're not sure of that... well the other old K members will appear here once in a while.  :glasses:

@RenshuChan: thanks! i'll try to make it longer...  :luvluv2:

sorry for the long wait minna-san...

i was quite busy these past days...

but finally i was able to post an update.

:wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda:

enjoy!

Chapter 2: A Forgotten Memory ~Part 1~

(Jurina’s POV)

After our healthy dinner, each of us went straight to our rooms again. My room wasn’t that big, nor wasn’t it that small too. I opened my luggage and unloaded it, placing its contents on my bed…

I arranged my clothes and piled it neatly on the closet.

Wait…

What’s that?

At the topmost part of the closet, there’s something taped there. I reached for it and gently removed the adhesive. It was a piece of folded paper. I opened it and scanned it…

“Is this a… letter?” I mumbled to myself as I began reading its content.

This is for the person who’s staying in this room now…

I do not know you. You do not know me. But please… give me some of your time by reading this…

Why? Because I don’t want to be totally forgotten by everyone…

I’m the former occupant of this room. My housemates and I get along well with one another… but I have one friend that is closest to my heart. She was so dear to me. I loved her more than anyone else in this world. Why? Because I know that she accepts my whole, true self…

I’m an orphan…I didn’t have the chance to meet my parents. They said that both of them died in a car accident when I was still an infant… but I fortunately survived.

It was difficult living in a world where no one accepts you… I was transferred to many orphanages all my childhood years… and the last place I’ll stay is in here.

The headmaster, Arika-sama, welcomed me whole-heartedly… but… during my stay… I—I knew I disappointed her… She was the kindest person I know and that’s the reason why I reached this decision…

I saw some parts of the paper which are as I supposed were drenched with some fluid – most probably the tears of the writer – and by the time it dried it left a few marks which are hardly recognizable… I resumed reading the letter…

Even though I was happy that at last I’ll have some nice place to stay, there’s a hint of doubt in my mind. I kept on wondering why the headmaster accepted me here… It was the weirdest thing I felt in my whole life… I don’t seem to trust Arika-sama. I—I want her to die… because I can’t bear seeing those eyes full of mystery. Every time our gazes meet, I felt something weird creeping up my spine. I don’t know what it is. I don’t even know if it’s real… or just a figment of my imagination…

I secretly planned an assassination of the headmaster. I can’t bear the torture that her eyes bring me… I watched all her moves and for many weeks, I plotted a perfect plan of killing her. I suddenly remembered a short story which I can possible relate to… The tell-tale heart… I felt the same thing as what the character there did. The person was undoubtfully good… but those eyes failed.

Then the time for my planned assassination arrived. After we had our breakfast, I secretly followed the headmaster with a dagger in my hand. She headed to the rose garden… and there was this small statue, she rotated it and she reached out for the wall and pushed it. She entered that small door, confident enough that no one knows about that secret place except her. I soon followed her inside and hide beneath the bushes.

It was indeed a lovely place. There were lots of butterflies flying around. I saw Arika-sama walk towards the rose plants… Her back was facing me. “Maeda-san…” She said with her sweet voice. She knew that I was following her. I didn’t move – I just kept hiding on the bushes. “Why are you still hiding? Aren’t you supposed to do something now?” She said as she kept fondling the growing rosebuds. I was shocked with her words. She knew it. But how can she?! I never told anyone. “How did you know?” I asked her. She faced me with a smile. “If that’s what will make you comfortable with this place… then I’ll—” I cut off her words. “Shut up! You’re a hypocrite!” And then I ran out of the garden… really embarrassed of my actions.

She knew about what I was planning to do, yet she didn’t stop me. Why? Why would she do that when her life’s in great danger? She didn’t even got mad at me… I remembered her face when she’s saying “If that’s what will make you comfortable with this place… then I’ll—”. Her eyes were full of sincerity. Suddenly, it seems that her eyes looked so innocent. I felt a sense of guilt for what I was planning to do… I don’t know what to do… I can never have the courage to face her anymore…

And I knew that there’s one escape route to ease what I’m feeling… That escape will never lead to freedom… And that route leads to a place where I can never see her anymore… nor see my beloved friend. I’ve decided…

If you are reading this right now, then it seems that my plans… were successful. I killed myself. I took an overdose of sleeping pills. I cannot bear the guilt of my dark assassination plans for the kindest person I’ve known… I’m weak. Please do me a favor… and tell the headmaster that I’m sorry for my twisted mind and wicked plan… even though I didn’t succeed. I want to say sorry to her because I failed to change myself… It was too late to change myself. I’m sorry… for everything.

And to you who’s reading this… If you ever cross paths with someone whose name is Takahashi Minami… please give her this letter. And tell her that I loved her so much. Thank you very much… and I’m sorry for… giving you some burden of my unfinished business.

So, I’ll end it now. Thank you so much… to whom you are.

Signed,
Maeda Atsuko

When I finished reading the manuscript, I felt that my cheeks are already wet from my tears. I folded back the paper and put it inside my drawer. Maybe it’s time for me to take a sleep… So I prepared myself in going to bed, and after that… I laid myself in the soft bed.

But the thoughts of the letter I’ve read a while ago kept on bugging my mind. I can’t sleep!

I reached for a comic book that I’ve always had when I was young. I read it… just to divert my mind from the thoughts of this Maeda Atsuko… But when I was in the middle of reading it… and just as I was getting sleepy… I began hearing sobs.

Is that only my imagination? Or was it real…?

I just shrugged my shoulders. Maybe I was just imagining it…

But I still hear it… and it seemed to be getting louder. So I got off my bed and opened my door… I slowly peered in… There’s no one in the hallway… but I can still hear those sobs.

Then I noticed a strand of light coming from a not totally closed door. It was from the room beside mine. Who could it be? With my curiosity aroused, I went out of my room and peered in through the unclosed door and…

O___O

Masaka…

“Matsui-san!” I said in surprise as I ran inside her room towards the figure crouched in the corner of the room… with her blood-soaked hands.

TBC...

so... how's it?

:sweat:

comments are highly appreciated.  :nya:

thanks for reading~

:on slopkiss: :byebye:

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
Gosh~ such a heavy letter and burden for Jurina…and that girl gotta save someone in the middle of the night…so busy!
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline The Ray

• ~Life For WMATSUI~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just silent reader
Sad letter from atsuko... :farofflook:
And, what happened with Rena ?? :scared:
update please author-san :hee:
~WMATSUI forever~

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
is atsuko died?  *cry*

i feel very sorry for her,why did she wanted to kill the headmaster?

ok, i hope that you make very very sweet moment of yukirena.

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
Thank you for your update!!  :)
Can't wait to find out what happen next  :inlove:
waiting for your update  :)

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
Well. WAAOOOW>O<
Atsuko died?TOT
And what happen with Rena?>O<
What's going on???

I love this fic, author-san~
So...I'll wait the next update~
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
That's great more characters. Im so eager to read.
Atsuko killed herself. I wonder.
Here it comes. WMatsui's meeting.

Anticipating for your next update.
Thank you.
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Ehhhh...coool~...rena killed someone??
Unconsciously or accidentally??....
and it nice ur making their room side by side..xD

Thanks for update~
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Rena kill someone?! O_O

Or... was it Geki?

Atsuko's dead... and now Jurina has to find Takamina...

But Atsuko sensed something odd about Arika, right? Was it true..?

Update soon! :bow:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
the next generation to carry on the unfinished business left by the old generation... ^^
geki appeared!!
look forward to the next one~!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Atsuko's last letter...

Her regret....

Would Minami receive Atsuko's letter?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Deckstream - Something about me