JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ANGERME - Tomo Yo

Author Topic: The Last Stand: Announcement  (Read 31492 times)

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
  • I shall return. But I'll sleep for now.
    • Rinca00
Support-type Ricchan ehh...  8) 8) 8)

I have a feeling she will be the powerhouse of Kami-7...  :lol: :lol: :lol:

And also.. Yuihan the Taekwondo master~!!! (jk)  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Majijo! XD

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
kawaei's a part of kami 7~

i wonder who's her sister..?

so, yui served as kami 7's leader..i wonder whats the reason for the last minute transfer..?

update soon! can't wait to read the next one! :twothumbs

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
The Last Stand: Ch 1 Part C: Ace Selection Tournament ~Squirrel vs Shakure Devil
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2014, 04:12:09 PM »
Seriously, I'm not sure if I'm doing everything right - or left. .
But I did achieve some sort of achievement, for the record, this is my longest ever update (@1,251 words) O.o  :panic: :panic:

Updated, now time to go to sleep. We currently have a pretty bad weather tonight. I might just have a reason not to go to work tomorrow XD

Chapter 1 Part C: The Ace Selection Tournament: Let’s End this Battle in Style ~ The Squirrel vs. The Shakure Devil~ Sword vs. Bullet

Oshima Yuko is just a few steps away from becoming “Ace”, but unfortunately, there’s one person left who is hindering her from grasping that position.

The Shakure Devil.

But she won’t let the younger student have her way. Yamamoto Sayaka may have a valid reason to win this tournament, but as much as Yuko doesn’t want to do it, she needs to cut off the younger one’s dream to achieve hers.

For the squirrel, becoming “Ace” is not only her dream, it was her. . .

Redemption.

She failed to save her friends in the past which cause her losing 7 of them while another was sent in a deep slumber that not even one person knows if she’ll even wake up.

She blamed herself from being powerless, but this time, she’s powerless no more. She may have failed to save her friends before, but she’ll save as many lives as she can, at any cost.

===================================

While the two remaining fighters are trying to read each other’s mind, the crowd behind kept quiet as questions popped out on how far the Shakure Devil can last.

Though they’ve heard about the hell hound incident in Phoenix Hole not so long ago, they’re still doubting if the younger student can actually defeat the squirrel nor par on her skills. Everyone knows that Yuko’s power is at the same level as the Kami-7 and it is either the Phoenix gunner should either choose to surrender now or still try fighting the latter with just 10% probability of winning.

Yuko clenched on her sword tightly without breaking her gaze on Sayaka. Seeing how serious the student is, she’ll say sorry to Mayu’s twin sister later for beating the pulp out of her girlfriend.

Lightspeed.

Both of them casted at the same time. The two disappeared in everyone’s sight bringing their excitement to a whole new level.

Sounds of bullet being blocked by a sword and a spark cause by collision of weapons can only be seen. At some point, the audience will only see the silhouettes of two fighters with the squirrel chasing the gunner while the other stepping back pointing her dual guns to the squirrel and keeping a good distance from her.

With Yuko now getting tired (and bored) from chasing Sayaka, again is losing her patience. Their cat-and-mouse play reminds her of her fight earlier from the Leonine Archer.

“Seriously, I was saving all of the skills that I’ve learn. But never mind.” Yuko told herself.

Sensing that the squirrel is up to something, Sayaka prepares herself from any attacks that the other student is about launch.

Yuko then showed up in the middle of the arena.

Inferno Attack.

Yuko then strike her sword on the arena’s floor. Sayaka not knowing what the skill can do stopped and tried to analyze what is going on. She then felt something moving underneath her.  Sayaka stepped back as a tower of pure energy wave exploded a few inches away from where she was standing.

Seeing Sayaka being startled a little, Yuko casted;

Thunder Strike.
Coating her weapon with her aura, the squirrel quickly threw the sword towards Sayaka.

Pressing the yellow button on her guns, Sayaka then casted Cross Burst and launch multiple bullets and tried to slow down the spinning sword but to no avail. Landing her feet back on the arena’s floor, the Shakure Devil quickly dodged the deadly sword by stepping sideways. But as she thought that she already dodged the attack, Yuko then appeared behind her.

Arcane Punch.
The squirrel concentrated her chi towards her right knuckles before releasing it against Sayaka. The Shakure Devil didn’t had the chance to dodge the surprised attack coming from the squirrel and ended up having her body being thrown to the other side of the arena.

Yuko then quickly grabbed her sword (P.S Normally, Thunder Strike is a skill wherein the user combines the power of party member before launching it to the enemy. But let’s try to change it a little, the sword is being coated by the owner’s chi, acts like a boomerang. After being thrown, the weapon eventually comes back to the owner) then charge towards the Phoenix Gunner.

Sayaka tried to stand up while seeing the squirrel charging towards her, but she failed. She then thought maybe it was still too early for her on becoming “Ace”. She then looked at Milky’s direction trying to apologize that it may take her a while to find Mayu.

==========

Seeing Sayaka is in deep trouble. Milky couldn’t do anything but pray as her girlfriend is being battered by the older student. She is tempted to cast “Heaven’s treatment” and help Sayaka but she knows that the other one will be disqualified if she do that. She then met Sayaka’s gaze as the latter seems to be apologizing to her.

Gathering all of her courage, Milky then shouted;
“Sayanee! If you don’t stand up, I’ll go on a date with Momoka!”
===========

Upon hearing her girlfriend say that, Sayaka imagined Momoka having her way on Milky which made her blood boils.

She quickly tried to stand up and pressed the purple button on her guns as the squirrel is not about to launch her final attack.

“See you later Yamamoto-san” Yuko said.
Sayaka just grin. “I don’t think so, I’m not planning to give up that easily” she replied then pointed her guns towards Yuko.

Sword Explosion. Yuko casted.
Rapid Mine. Sayaka casted at the same time.

The two skills met and exploded which caused the arena being engulfed in smoke. Everyone held their breath as they waited for the smoke to disappear and reveal if there was already a winner.

As the smoke slowly lessens, a silhouette can now be seen by the spectators.

Finally, a clear image of the person standing was seen and everyone from Sacred Gate cheered on the new “Ace”. It was none other than the squirrel Oshima Yuko.

Milky the rushed towards Sayaka and held her. She didn’t hold back her tears anymore and cried while holding Sayaka in her arms.

With Sayaka feeling Milky’s tears falling down to her face, she opened her eyes and caressed her girlfriend’s cheeks.
“Gomen Milky, I think finding Mayu-san will take me quite some time” she apologized.
“You don’t need to rush. I believe that you can do that” Milky smiled.

Yuko watched at the two and smiled. She really feels apologizing to Milky right now but she decided not to ruin their moment  together.

She then raised her fist and smiled to the crowd.

Finally, the Ace Selection Tournament now comes to an end.

======

As the students are now cheering for the new ace, nobody notice the two hooded figures watching from shadows.

“I wonder what that human can do now she won the “Ace” position?” the taller figure asked.
“Dunno, but one thing is for sure, they’re certainly finish” the shorter one answered and smiled to her companion while adjusting her bracelet.
“Let’s go back, our Master might be waiting for us” the taller one then said and offered her hand to the other one revealing a similar bracelet she is wearing.
“Hai.” The shorter of the two replie and clings on the taller one’s arm which made her companion feeling a little bit annoyed.

They both then disappeared from the shadows.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 04:30:20 PM by Rinca »

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
Did I read it right?  :? :? :?

Thunder strike then Arcane punch...  :shocked :shocked :shocked

You're kidding right? Yuko's a..... :shocked :shocked

Those two hiding in the shadow... Really huh?

Oh well.. Waiting for your next update...  :) :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
I don't know much about RAN Online...

But I want to see more insight on the disappearance of the seven~

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
Did I read it right?  :? :? :?

Thunder strike then Arcane punch...  :shocked :shocked :shocked

You're kidding right? Yuko's a..... :shocked :shocked

Those two hiding in the shadow... Really huh?

Oh well.. Waiting for your next update...  :) :) :)

Yuko's a hybrid, just like my first character in Ran PH XD

@MayukiIsLife - we'll go to that in the future chapters, I just need to sort some things out since my imagination is all over the place.

Lame Story ahead!

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
who are the two hooded figure?

update soon! :on woohoo:

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
I dunno anything about RAN Online, but I love the plot :D and *cough* yeah *cough* Yuko-sama is here mwehehehehe (sorry I'm such a biased)

Hmm Kami 7 mysterious disappearance.. So, Yuko has the power at the same level with the Kami 7, but she is not included.. (Dunno what hybrid means, sorry T~T)

Little SayaMilky >w<
And now squirrel got the Ace title.. So what's next? Who's that two hooded figures?
Too curious! XD

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
I dunno anything about RAN Online, but I love the plot :D and *cough* yeah *cough* Yuko-sama is here mwehehehehe (sorry I'm such a biased)

Hmm Kami 7 mysterious disappearance.. So, Yuko has the power at the same level with the Kami 7, but she is not included.. (Dunno what hybrid means, sorry T~T)

Little SayaMilky >w<
And now squirrel got the Ace title.. So what's next? Who's that two hooded figures?
Too curious! XD

Basically, RAN Online have different characters wherein (like most of the other MMORPG game I played) each characters are classified either as Dexterity Type, Strength/Power Type or Intelligence Type (I'm not sure where to classify the Extreme Characters though). And usually, the skills you use depends on the type of character that you have.

I usually use the term hybrid when a character can use skills from 2 or more types except of course if youre character is an extreme one.

Lame Story ahead!

Offline Minamiyuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh, and I thought Yuko is... Well nevermind, she's a hybrid in there...  :) :) :)

There is one character who don't have dexterity type; and instead it only has strength type and also attack and support, both are subdivision of intelligence type...  :) :) :)

Still waiting for your update...  XD XD XD

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
Oh, and I thought Yuko is... Well nevermind, she's a hybrid in there...  :) :) :)

There is one character who don't have dexterity type; and instead it only has strength type and also attack and support, both are subdivision of intelligence type...  :) :) :)

Still waiting for your update...  XD XD XD

first character that popped out on my mind are shamans XD

Yeah, and I'm a proud shaman even though I'm a weak one XD

Thanks the additional info Minamiyuki-sama XD

Lame Story ahead!

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
Re: The Last Stand (just a few days more)
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2014, 05:36:05 AM »
for those who've sent me messages regarding this story, I won't drop this one nor the my other story.

I'm just busy with reality that's why I don't have the time to update.

Just a few days more. .  :)

Lame Story ahead!

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
Re: The Last Stand: Ch 1 Part D: Assembling the Best
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2014, 03:17:35 PM »
Yosh, I finally found myself time to update. But just to give you a heads-up, I think this one is kinda boring

*does DOGEZA

But, I'll try to make up once my schedule came back to normal.

Chapter 1 Part D: Assembling the Best

Sacred Gate Main Building B-3, 10:25AM, 1 week after the Ace Selection Tournament

“Ano, Oshima-san may I ask where are we going?” Miyuki asked.

Everyone looked at the squirrel and her partner as they lead the way but no response can be heard from the two. The squirrel is too busy snuggling on Haruna’s arm which the latter only ignores. For everyone, the character that Yuko is showing is definitely far from the serious Yuko that they saw a while back.

No one ever thought that the respected swordswoman can do so much public display of affection towards her partner?

“We’re here” Yuko said with a childish voice as she release Haruna’s arm. The group is now facing a large door that seems to be heavily secured. This door is seem to be made from several layers of heavy metal and two biometric-like devices are attached on both sides.

The squirrel and her partner approached the devices and placed their palms on them at the same time.

After a few seconds, they suddenly heard a robotic voice;

“Scanned Completed. Sacred Gate, Kojima Haruna, Archery Section, Access Granted”
“Scanned Completed. Sacred Gate, Oshima Yuko, Swordsman Section, Access Granted”

“That is Mayu-san’s voice!” Sayaka said.
“That would be normal. After all, she was the one who designed this room. Only selected people can enter, not even the faculty staff has access in there.” Haruna said.
“As expected of my onee-chan. She can do anything” Milky said and smiled at the Shakure Devil.

“Door Unlocked.”

As the door slowly opens, the others shielded their eyes from the bright light coming out from the other side of the door.

=========
Flashback, Sacred Financial Group Main Building, 2:48PM, 3 days after the Ace Selection Tournament

It seems that nervousness was no longer acknowledged by the new Ace and her partner, Haruna as they enter the elevator.

Meeting the Chairman of the company who established the four schools might be scary to others, but for Yuko, meeting her is just a normal routine. Even though how busy the Chairman is, the squirrel knows that she’ll definitely give her time and listen to what she have to say.

She is the Chairman’s daughter after all.

But today is different, Yuko and Haruna didn’t come here to visit, they have a proposal to make. And if the chairman doesn’t approve it, she’ll a find a way to make her acknowledge her plans. 

Both girls were silent as they wait for their lift to bring them on the building’s top floor. When it did, they approached the sole door where the chairman’s office is located and gently knocked on it to let the person on the other side know of their presence.

”Come in”

“Excuse us” The squirrel said.
“Yuko, it is nice to see you”. The woman said as she closed her laptop and stands to give Yuko a hug.
“Okaa-san, I’m not a kid anymore” Yuko protested as she tries to escape from the Chairman’s embraced.

Haruna couldn’t stop giggling as she watched the two having their moments. She somehow understands the older woman since Yuko haven’t visited her for months as she prepares for the Ace Selection Tournament.

After a few good minutes, Yuko had successfully managed to break away from her excited mother’s embrace.

“That’s not the way you should act to your mother who’s been worried sick about you.”The chairman pouted and return behind her desk.

“Now, I believe you have something to discuss with me that’s why you came for a visit?” She asked as she motioned the two to get a sit.

“Yes” the two answered.

The squirrel handed an envelope on which the older woman quickly opened. She scans the papers that were contained and gave Yuko a questioning look.

“Those papers contained information of the participants from the last tournament.” Yuko started.
“I’ll go straight to the point. I want to recruit those students and form a new team that will not only protect others like the Kami-7 did, but also to find out what happened to them. Even though 2 years had already passed, my hope of finding them never stopped. I believed that their still out there somewhere alive and waiting to be found.” The squirrel continued as she gave her mother a serious look.

“But what if what happened 2 years ago happens again? What are you going to do?” The chairman asked.

Yuko closed her eyes as she remembers those events.

“Then I’ll sacrifice myself in order to protect them and all of the students.”

The chairman saw the seriousness in her daughter’s eyes. Seriousness that she never saw before.

“Do you think that Minami-chan will agree with this?”

Upon hearing their friend’s name, Yuko and Haruna  looked at each other. Sadness can now be seen on their faces as they thought of their friend who has been asleep for 2 years.

“I’m sure that she’ll be able to understand. I hope.” The squirrel said.

The chairman looked at the papers again. She understands why her daughter chose these students to be part of her team. They’re students who are on top of their classes and they also have the potential to be as strong as the former Kami’s.

“Very well then, you can form your team.” The chairman decided.

Yuko smiled as her mother agreed on her proposal.

“You’re activities will be monitored by staffs that I’ll be selecting. If in case that they report any behavior that will affect not only the schools, but for the whole Sacred Gate Financial itself, we will be disbanding your team without questions.” She continued.

“That’s a deal.” Yuko said and gave her signature squirrel like smile.

“Yuu-chan, I think it is time for us to go back and inform the others.” Haruna said on which the shorter woman nodded in agreement.

“I’ll see you later then okaa-san” Yuko said.
“Thank you Chairman Ohori Megumi” Haruna said and bowed down.

“I thought I already asked her to call me mom?” The chairman asked herself as she saw the two exited the room. She then switched her gaze to the envelope that is still placed on her table.

“Team Dragon” The chairman read the words that are written on the envelope.
“ I wonder if they can really handle things?” she continued as she read the names of the students included on the files. She then slid the papers back in the envelope and then placed it inside one of her secret drawers.

========================================
Team Dragon
 - Oshima Yuko
 - Kojima Haruna
 - Matsui Rena
 - Matsui Jurina
 - Yamamoto Sayaka
 - Watanabe Milky
 - Sashihara Rino
 - Oota Aika
========================================

Reminder

- Everything was written based from the amount of power that the author used and abused. Some contents might be different from what the readers know. But then again, this is some form of abused on power.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 12:38:38 PM by Rinca »

Lame Story ahead!

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
The Last Stand: Ch 2: The Past and Our Present~The Fallen 7~
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2015, 05:48:50 PM »
Here it is, need to wrap up things before starting on my new job -,-

Chapter 2: The Past and Our Present~The Fallen 7 ~

As the blinding light slowly disappears, Sayaka and the others opened their eyes and had a glimpse on what was inside the room.

“This place was used to be a storage facility, not until Oshiriko came and modified it to be their headquarters” Yuko started as she enter the room followed by the others.

“Oshiriko? Their?” Sasshi questioned.

“I’m sorry, I mean Mayu and what I meant about “their” is the whole Kami-7” Yuko continued.
“Her purpose is to have the Kami-7 meet in this room and monitor what is happening in our respective schools.”

“Using her drones, she sent them to our schools and to other areas to serve as the Kami-7’s eyes on what is currently happening and to foresee potential threats” Haruna added.

Yuko stopped in front of a huge screen that shows boxes of what seem to be like camera shots in different angles.
The others looked at the screen and saw familiar sights and faces. There are also screen shots of places that they’re not familiar with.

“Drones? Isn’t that against the rules? Remember that all schools agreed on not meddling with others businesses let alone spy on each other” Rena asked.

“Well technically yes, but we seek permission first not only to the each school’s heads and  respective student leaders but as well on Sacred Gate Financial itself.” Yuko answered.

Haruna grabbed a card-liked object lying on the nearby table. Remembering how it works, she pressed the button located on the lower right side of the object. A holographic note appeared in front of her. She then read the note that was saved on the device.
“Anai Chihiro-san from Leonine”
“Nakanishi Yuka-san from Mystic Peak”
“Our student leader who is currently under coma, Takahashi Minami”

“And of course,” Yuko walked and stopped in front of Sayanee.
“Yamamoto Sayaka-san of Phoenix” she said.

Milky looked at Sayanee. She’s quite surprise since she knows that Sayanee tells her almost everything. But she didn’t inform her about this matter.
Sayanee hold on Milky’s hand tightly. She gave Milky an assuring look that she will tell her everything later. As of the moment, they all need to know what was on the perverted swordswoman’s mind and why they were all gathered on that place.

“They have all agreed to the Kami-7's request since this is for everyone's security. Now back to what I’m saying, I’m sure that all of you can still remember, that faithful day, 2 years ago.”

The memories of the past went back to their minds, but for Yuko, it was a nightmare that keeps on haunting her. How could that peaceful day suddenly changes and cause grief and sorrow to all of them?

=========
Yuko’s Room, Year 2046, 01:01 PM

Who could have thought that something like this can happen? All seems to be peaceful just this morning but everyone never imagined that it was the calm before an unforeseen storm.

Yuko was almost done preparing when she felt a slight tap on her right shoulder. It was her best friend, Takahashi Minami checking if she’s good to go.

“Judging on how huge that backpack of yours is, you surely are well-prepared” Takamina said.
“Well, 10 sets of health and stamina potions won’t hurt. It isn’t that I don’t trust Kawaei’s skills, better to be ready than sorry. How is your preparation going?” Yuko asked.
“I’ve already sent the two Tomos to check and strengthen our force fields. Yuasa-san had asked Sae to help on Mystic Peak while Ayaka and Fujie on Phoenix. We’ve also sent an order to everyone to stay on their positions and be on high alert. For the starters, well, basically we’ve asked them to stay inside the campus and help on treating the injured.” Takamina answered.
“You’re really great on leading people, huh? Considering a midget like you” Yuko laughed.
“Hey, you’re just a few centimeters taller so don’t call me a midget. But are you and Haruna sure about this? You can leave the mission to Mayu and the others?”

Yuko wore what is supposed to be her sword’s sheath and adjusted its straps. She then placed her great sword on the sheath and grabbed her backpack.

“Even though I’m not part of the Kami-7, I made an oath to protect those people on whom I cared for. And that includes them. So relax, we’ll be back, we still have that surprise birthday party for Aachan to plan on. I’ll see you later President, they might be waiting for me.” The squirrel answered

Takamina smiled and waved at her friend as the squirrel heads out to the Kami-7 Headquarters. But somehow, she felt that this maybe the last time she’ll see her.  She then looked outside of Yuko’s window and saw the black clouds swirling on a far distance.

“Whatever that thing is, we better be prepared” she said to herself.

============
Inside Phoenix Main Building, Year 2046, 01:10PM

“You know, Milky, Macchun and I can go and help you out since they’ve sent Umeda-san and Fujie-san here to help.” Sayaka told Nana.
“Sayaka’s right, besides you’re already old so I think you’ll be having a hard time” Maachun added.
“Hey, who are you calling an old woman?” Nana retorted.
“I can take care of myself you know, besides, it is here were the three of you are most needed. So take care of everyone. I’ll be back once this is over, whatever that is” she continued.

“Hai, I’ll sure tell her that. And onee-chan, *paused please be careful” Milky pressed the end button on her phone and went were the other three are located.
“That sure was a long talk. What did Mayu-san said?” Sayaka asked.
“She told me on not letting you overwork yourself” Milkywinked.

The three of them looked at Milky as she grabbed something from her robe’s pockets. They saw her pull out a bangle made from what seems like different colored cotton strings and beads. She then grabbed Nana’s arm and proceeded on making the older woman wear the bangle.

“Geez, thank you Milky” Nana said, she then raised her arm and adored the well made bangle.
“I was actually planning to give it to you the other day but I was busy with Sayaka hehe. But see? ” Milky and Sayaka raised their right arms while Maachun, her left. “I also made these for everyone, that way you won’t be lonely” Milky said.
“Who’s lonely? I’m actually happy that I won’t be bothered by the three of you while I’m away” Nana again retorted.
“Stop being such a tsundere!” both Sayaka and Maachun shouted.
“Hai hai, well then, it’s time for me to go. I’ll see you later” Nana smiled as she step on one of the teleportation platforms. She swiped her ID card in just above the identification machine and a bright light coming from below and above the platform started to engulf her.

The three watch as their friend was being engulf by the light and a few moments later, it disappeared together with Nana.

“Yossha! Let’s go back to work!” Maachun shouted followed by a faint “Hai” from the others.

==================

Inside Mystic Peak Main Building, Year 2046, 01:15PM

“Nee, are you sure you don’t want Kanon and Yuria to see you off?” Nakanishi Yuka asked.
“As much as I would like to, well, this is better, they might go berserk if I tell them not to go with me. And please tell Jurina thank you for holding out those bakas” Kuumin told Rena.
“I will and by the way, be careful out there Kuumin, Yuki-san said that they don’t have any idea what is causing that” Rena pointed to the black cloud swirling on a far distance.
“I will, and I’ll tell her Kashiwagi-san that you miss her” Kumi said earning a cute pout from the assassin.
“Yo Kumi, are you leaving already? I have not yet given you your bow.” Furukawa Airi then tossed the weapon to Kuumin which the archer thankfully catches.

“Kuumin!” An imaginary sweat drop can be seen from all of them as they saw 2 girls running towards them.
“I’ll go ahead now” the young archer said as she immediately step on the teleportation platform.

===================

Kami 7 HQ, Sacred Gate Main Building B-3,Year 2046, 1:40PM

“Mayu, the others are already here”

Mayu looked back and saw Yuki smiling. She nodded as a sign that she got her message and shifted her attention back to the huge computer screen. The young scientist knew that her theories might be justified once that they’ve encountered whatever causing those black clouds. She knows that any miscalculations might cause her friend’s lives so she must be careful on devising a plan.

Yuki felt her girlfriend’s tension and went near her. She held Mayu’s hands and gave her a loving look silently saying that she’ll be by her side. Mayu smiled and nodded as both of them grabbed their belongings and went out to meet the others.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 12:38:09 PM by Rinca »

Lame Story ahead!

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Re: The Last Stand: Ch 2 Part A: The Past and Our Present~The Fallen 7 Part 1~
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2015, 08:45:27 PM »
Interesting. Can't wait to know more.  :rock:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline Minamiyuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2015, 12:37:02 AM »
Ooooohhhhh....  XD XD XD

Waiting for your next update..  :) :) :)

My Full Series Fics:

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2015, 06:45:57 AM »
Ooooohhhhh....  XD XD XD

Waiting for your next update..  :) :) :)

^told yah it isn't that good. . . XD

Lame Story ahead!

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2015, 06:24:26 PM »
Finally u have updated...thought that u will have abandoned the fic XD
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2015, 05:27:36 AM »
Finally u have updated...thought that u will have abandoned the fic XD

^I'm not planning to abandon anything. . .  I'm just 40% busy and 60% lazy  :nervous :nervous

Lame Story ahead!

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
Re: The Last Stand: Not an update~~~~
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2015, 04:01:29 AM »
It has been a while since I've updated the fic. . .
I'm currently working on the update, it's just that my work schedule is too complicated and my laziness is getting it's toll on me.

I'll see you around.

Kbye.  :smhid :smhid :smhid :smhid :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :banghead: :banghead:

Lame Story ahead!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ANGERME - Tomo Yo