JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shimatani Hitomi - Falco

Author Topic: [Discuss] (08/21) Goto Maki Photobook [FOXY FUNGO]  (Read 80627 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
[Discuss] (08/21) Goto Maki Photobook [FOXY FUNGO]
« Reply #500 on: December 23, 2006, 02:41:04 AM »
Quote from: daigong;263913
Hey Maki ADDICTS!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I scanned FOXY FUNGO and will post it on JPH!P Tracker shortly:
http://forum.jphip.com/showthread.php?p=263918#post263918
~snip~

then hustled another retouched version. You can find a direct download of this and a retouched version
~snip~
After being absent from here for a day I come back and find this. :shocked:  In terms of my reaction, I think Miki sums it up pretty well:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline KAZUKY

« Reply #501 on: December 25, 2006, 06:01:56 AM »
I wanna get "foxyfungo-99b" this file...

Offline rexmax

« Reply #502 on: January 08, 2007, 02:47:08 PM »
got this photobook these days...
in fact, i think it's too over,
but i like it...^^

Offline wegaro

« Reply #503 on: February 06, 2007, 03:59:59 AM »
Hey guys!!! I want to know when and where I find this PB? 'cause I want it but I don't find it, and thank you very much for the scans!!! (She's really cute and beautiful!!!)I really want the original PB!!! T_____T

Offline schopup

« Reply #504 on: February 06, 2007, 06:32:18 AM »
Quote from: wegaro;301625
Hey guys!!! I want to know when and where I find this PB? 'cause I want it but I don't find it, and thank you very much for the scans!!! (She's really cute and beautiful!!!)I really want the original PB!!! T_____T

Well check out yesasia.com they have almost all of Hello! Projects girls PB's and i think they have Maki's latest PB.

Offline Shumatsu Samurai

• もっちぃ
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #505 on: February 06, 2007, 04:31:52 PM »
Quote from: schopup;301749
Well check out yesasia.com they have almost all of Hello! Projects girls PB's and i think they have Maki's latest PB.

Let me tell you a little story about YesAsia and this book:
When shopping at their site you gotta keep in mind that they are sometimes quite lazy and inaccurate when it comes to updating.

The first time I've ordered Foxy Fungo, a few weeks after it's release, it's status remained "searching from suppliers" for about a month until they eventually cancelled it and gave me a refund.
Soon after, it became unavailable on their site and you could only sign up to receive a product alert in case it becomes available again. But that email never came.
While browsing for christmas presents, I checked it again and it said "usually ships within 21 days". I mailed them about it, complaining that I never got any product alert. I also asked about the chances of getting it this time and they replied that if I ordered right away, they would most likely get it within the mentioned 21 days and then ship it right away. So I placed another order for it on 12/21/2006, right after reading their reply.
21 days passed and nothing happened. I checked their site almost daily. The book remained available, with the usual "21 days" availability. The status of my order remained "searching from suppliers". I almost gave up and already started to plan what I could buy from the refund, until, to my surprise, they sent a mail last week, saying "With reference to the following item 'Goto Maki Phoro Album - Foxy Fungo' in your order *******, the expected ship out date has been revised to Feb/14/2007."
It says expected - So I'm not going to party until I actually hold it in my hands.
I'm also pretty sure that I wasn't the only one who mentioned to them that it's not a Phoro Album....

To be fair, with the exception of this, I've never had any problems with them and they usually shipped several days earlier than the expected date. BUT if you follow this and other boards closely, you will sooner or later stumble across other stories, of people who waited, had their orders cancelled more than once or shipping dates revised several times and so on.
I'm not saying that it's impossible to get older stuff from them and FF is probably a much hotter item than, let's say, a Mako one (don't get me wrong, I like Mako and I was sad when she left but she just cannot compare to Maki IMHO) so it shouldn't be taken as a standard but don't think that, just because they list it as available or because they let you order it, you are actually going to get it.
I've made it a rule for myself to buy older stuff only after mailing them about it first and to try to get all the new stuff I really want by pre-order and not to combine these items with others who might slow down the order.

Sorry if the long post made you sleepy. I suggest you check some of the preview pics in here to get your blood pressure back up again.
:P

Offline Yoshitsune

• Member+
« Reply #506 on: February 06, 2007, 06:06:58 PM »
hahaha yeah every1 knows yesasia sux most of the times and bring disppointment, but at least now u might get it hahaha

Offline Shumatsu Samurai

• もっちぃ
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #507 on: February 06, 2007, 10:38:40 PM »
Quote from: Yoshitsune;302087
hahaha yeah every1 knows yesasia sux most of the times and bring disppointment, but at least now u might get it hahaha

I actually had no other problems with them so far. And as you pointed out, I might get it this time - then everything would be ok anyway. *keeps fingers crossed*
It wasn't my intention to make YesAsia look bad, just give out a little warning.

Offline Himalia

• Unofficial Mr. Moonlight
  • Member+
« Reply #508 on: February 07, 2007, 06:16:20 AM »
I must say i heard alot of bad comments about yesasia and one of those would be me. I find that you can put preorders in really far in advance and its still out of stock on release date. They say they do free postage when infact all they have done is added the postage on and then some already. I also find it anoying with them how they have a habit of saying something will be in stock in 2-3 days on the third day its suddenly 7-14 on the 14th day it becomes one month and so on. That why i dont even bother with them anymore, i still take a look at the special offers but thats it to be honest. I would suggest sticking to someone like Amazon.jp although the postage may hurt on the first item them are really good when you combine items. I usually buy photobook from them in bulk. Something like 8 at a time that way postage is something like 3500-3750yen while they would charge me 1750 for just one so you can see the saving and another thing they seem to (for me anyway) always upgrade you to express delivery for no extra charge when you select international economy for postage.

Someone was asking about this pb earlier so here is a link to it on amazon.jp

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%BE%8C%E8%97%A4%E7%9C%9F%E5%B8%8C%E5%86%99%E7%9C%9F%E9%9B%86%E3%80%8CFOXY-FUNGO%E3%80%8D-DVD%E3%83%BB%E5%B0%8F%E5%86%8A%E5%AD%90%E4%BB%98-%E8%A5%BF%E7%94%B0-%E5%B9%B8%E6%A8%B9/dp/484702950X/sr=8-3/qid=1170825329/ref=pd_bbs_3/250-6375782-9580252?ie=UTF8&s=books
Himalias Hello Project Photocard swap shop.
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=11481.20

Offline MGStyle

• Member+
« Reply #509 on: February 08, 2007, 02:18:18 PM »
you can also get it here
http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/1250985

I got mine from amazon jp who still have some available. I wouldn't try yesasia! they don't keep up their site!

Offline wegaro

« Reply #510 on: February 10, 2007, 05:00:14 PM »
Oh thank you so much guys! I really want this!!! I checked it In yesasia everyday but It's impossible 'cause is the same thing ever!!! but In the same way thanks to everybody!!! =) ^_______________________^

Viva Gocchin!!!! hehe ^____^y   o/!!!

Offline wegaro

« Reply #511 on: February 12, 2007, 06:02:48 PM »
Thank you very much guys!!! I'll see that, I hope get it!!! I was watchin in yesasia but it's true, it's impossible because they don't have their page in order, I'll see in HMV or I have to wait more time... T____T Thanks!!!! =D

Offline Shumatsu Samurai

• もっちぃ
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #512 on: February 14, 2007, 10:09:36 PM »
Yay! YesAsia ... revised the shipping date again (now 07/02/28) ... :o :(

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shimatani Hitomi - Falco