JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Love is Move

Author Topic: [Discuss] What if Maki has to do a kissing scene...  (Read 9836 times)

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
[Discuss] What if Maki has to do a kissing scene...
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2006, 11:18:08 PM »
I can't believe I haven't replied to this thread sooner LOL  Anyway... I don't think any guy is really deserving enough to kiss Gocchin >.< I guess maybe if he is really good-looking...

But I would definitely love to see her do a kissing scene with one of the other H!P girls (Ayaya, Ayaya, Ayaya!^^ LOL)

Or Rika... Rika is so f*cking sexy!^^

Offline thelastangel

• get DEF to the bone
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2006, 03:39:52 AM »
^ OK....hang on that Rika/Maki image you planted in my mind just made me lose total focus of what I was going to write.  Damn you wakaba_doll...I think I might pass out before I type this post. :lol:

I think if this was the right logical step for Gocchin to take on her career path then I fully support her.  She seems to be very aware of her status and image and I do not think that she would do anything in a movie that would cause her to lose favor with her fans.  

As an entertainer/artist a kissing scene is often part of the "job" and does not have any significance in the "real" world.  How could seeing her "act" in a romantic scene kissing another actor possibly upset anyone...it's beyond my comprehension.  

We need to support her as true fans! :heart:
Someday she will fall in love and there will be many broken hearted fans...but she deserves to explore all aspects of her career and what life has to offer and we have to accept that...and in the end thank her for the happiness she has brought to our lives.
-_-The HANA----------The MGF------------The AME-----------The RIVE

Offline Natsumi Suzuki

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2006, 04:55:54 AM »
But Koda have tried it!Why our Maki has to follow the way where others have be?
Though it's a good idea........-_-||
My dear ~~just be sexy~~^_^~~
love you all the time~~~~~Maki
Secondly,I don't think the men actors of Maki are always terrible........(laughing)
ha ha ~
I think Nami's men actors are OK....^+^

Offline Yoshitsune

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2006, 06:53:23 AM »
Quote from: thelastangel
^
Someday she will fall in love and there will be many broken hearted fans...but she deserves to explore all aspects of her career and what life has to offer and we have to accept that...and in the end thank her for the happiness she has brought to our lives.

hahaha i can't think about so much in the future, yes im a true fan but now i think it thru i cant handle the pressure, i will def commit suicide or simply hurt myself if she falls in luv, yes i know i sound selfish, but i had been hurt once in luv, if i get hurt again, i will def find everything black n white in my world...but this is just currently, i wont know about the future.

anyway that was unrelated to the topic, so back to the topic, i still will say no to a kiss scene. hahaha jealousy~

Offline Charoite

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2006, 08:18:34 AM »
She can kiss anyone but.....Tackey, period.

Offline romi

• マキ命
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2006, 09:16:21 AM »
^ Who wants to kiss Tackey!! :p
Gocchin.com

"私は、はっきりいって、冷めてないよ。クールでもないよ。セクシーでもないよ。子供なんだよ。" 後藤真希

Offline Natsumi Suzuki

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2006, 10:14:11 AM »
Quote from: Charoite
She can kiss anyone but.....Tackey, period.

Kame........Why not~
But both are handsome~:D

Offline Charoite

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2006, 10:53:11 AM »
Quote from: Natsumi Suzuki
Kame........Why not~
But both are handsome~:D

Because he's my MINE! Simple.

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2006, 01:54:05 PM »
^ OK....hang on that Rika/Maki image you planted in my mind just made me lose total focus of what I was going to write.  Damn you wakaba_doll...I think I might pass out before I type this post. :lol:

LOL^^ I'm good at doing that... Besides, who WOULDN'T want to see a Rika/Maki scene? In my opinion, they are the two most gorgeous girls in H!P^^

I definitely have to say I agree with you on that one... I will always support Gocchin no matter what^^ And if she ever decides to get with Rika... *shrugs* I'll support that even more^~ LOL

Offline leonheartx

• Kamei's turtle
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2006, 08:27:48 AM »
yea i dont care too much if she does a kissing scene. but id be jealous of whoever the guy is >xD

a makeout scene, however, would be kinda awkward to watch >_>

Offline Natsumi Suzuki

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2006, 07:15:42 AM »
Quote from: Charoite
Because he's my MINE! Simple.

Therefore is no more handsome boy existing in the world to be with Maki:cry:
Who will be the true love for Maki???:(

Offline bolivar

• HiP家族の大臣
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2006, 04:21:12 PM »
I should say what would u guys do if other than she kiss, if Maki declare she will be getting married soon. What would u guys say? Will u still give her your support after her marriage? XD

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2006, 06:50:21 PM »
Quote from: bolivar
I should say what would u guys do if other than she kiss, if Maki declare she will be getting married soon. What would u guys say? Will u still give her your support after her marriage?

First of all, Maki married while in H!P? It'll never happen in a million years :lol: If she were to be married in the future, she'll be done with H!P by then. You know how fans (the male ones) react when they find out H!P girls are just dating guys (see: Mari), what more if they're married? They'll probably start a violent rally, haha.

If you mean marrying in a drama or movie role, then fine by me ~ I'd like to see Maki in a wedding dress!

Offline romi

• マキ命
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2006, 06:52:45 PM »
^ I think there will still be male fans who will support her even if she marries. I know of such fans. ^^
Gocchin.com

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2006, 06:55:45 PM »
Quote from: romi
^ I think there will still be male fans who will support her even if she marries. I know of such fans. ^^

Of course, I didn't say all her male fans will be against it :D But I also meant that it would never happen while she's in H!P, while she's in there, the fanboys need to dream and hope. lol

Offline romi

• マキ命
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2006, 07:02:58 PM »
^ If it happens, she will have to quit HP I guess. But it's not like it's impossible. ;_;
Gocchin.com

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2006, 07:08:07 PM »
Quote from: romi
^ If it happens, she will have to quit HP I guess. But it's not like its's impossible. ;_;

Once UFA grows a heart, I'm sure they'll allow her :lol:

Offline romi

• マキ命
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2006, 07:14:10 PM »
^In a million years.. O.o
Gocchin.com

Offline baobao

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2006, 10:46:16 PM »
i guess i wouldn't mind either, it'll be a new experience for her, but like most people said, i wouldn't approve if its not necessary. for example if any of you have watched james bond movies, those sex scenes are really unnecessary, an international spy does not need to have sex with a different woman in each new mission.

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2006, 11:28:57 PM »
Looks like most wotas (fans) don't like their idols being "touched" on screen
Not only wotas = fans. No-wota fans are also fans lol I have always said that a true fan should accept whatever coming from their idolized celebritie. A bed scene, a kiss, men in a promotional video, a boyfriend, a husband, whatever. Ayu fans are ok with all this. Maki fans would probably agree (I actually wish the best to her and support to whatever she does), and wota should simply change mind about pureness and idols, and talk about business and persons. Maki given a lesbian role is good for her career. Maki with a boyfriend would be no problem for me. Attaching someone to oneself too much is to violate the freedoom. I'd give green light to Maki for do whatever. I think we ourselves are overrating the pureness fact in H!P. Mari with a boyfriend, remember? Fans did not mind it, not an inch, not anything. They even signed for her comeback! Ayaya and Keita. She did not quit even being catched at his house many times. That's how it works. I'm sure many people would be surprised to see Maki getting a boyfriend and not losing sells, but I'm sure it would happen. Sells she could lose for close-mind fans would be gained for new fans discovering Maki is a real person with a life. That's the way she should head. And kiss one of her dancers in the stage too. True fans thank this erotic things in concerts LOL

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Love is Move