JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Quruli - Sakki no Onna no Ko

Author Topic: [Discuss] J-Dorama [Maria]  (Read 3323 times)

Offline romi

• マキ命
  • Member+
[Discuss] J-Dorama [Maria]
« on: December 18, 2005, 05:06:21 PM »
This is gocchin's 1st starring role in a full drama, and it OA in 2001. I personally enjoyed the drama apart from the fact that gocchin is in it. ^^

I am not sure how many of you have watched it.  I have put up a RMVB version with Japanese dialogues and Chinese subtitles. Check it out.

To the download thread:
http://miumu.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=55173&mforum=jpmx#55173

But here's the rundown from J-Dorama.com

Title: Mariya /Maria
TV station: TBS
Episode: 10
Telecast: 2001-07-04 to 2001-09-12
Official Site: http://www.tbs.co.jp/maria/

Synposis:
Sora (Atsuko Asano), the third of four sisters, inherits from her father Sakamoto Medical Practice in Kabukicho, Shinjuku. Sora sees even those with no money and the waiting room is always crowded penniless patients. Keeping the indebted surgery going is tough but Sora manages to carry on with a smile and becomes a popular figure in the neighbourhood.

The oldest sister, Umi (Keiko Kishi), is a single doctor researching gene therapy. The second sister, Riku (Kumiko Okae), is the wife of the owner of a large hospital. The fourth sister, Mimi, is a trainee doctor dreaming of becoming famous. The four of them have very different stances on what it means to be a doctor, assuring that every gathering results in a fraternal fight.

One day, Umi calls the four sisters together and introduces them to a young girl they have never seen before. It turns out to be Hiyo (Maki Gotoh) their heretofore unknown half-sister from Hokkaido. Hiyo is very sick, her body being invaded by a heavy illness.

Feel free to post your thoughts and discuss it here! Happy watching!
Gocchin.com

"私は、はっきりいって、冷めてないよ。クールでもないよ。セクシーでもないよ。子供なんだよ。" 後藤真希

Offline lemonet

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2005, 08:45:13 AM »
Why  :w00t:  i can't download this drama -*-  :cry:

Offline xDeviLx

• Secret!
  • Member+
  • Gocchin desu~
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 09:30:51 AM »
It was ok for me for the drama. I read somewhere that Maki mentioned that she gained 5 kg during filming this drama although she has to act as a sick person.  :lol:

BTW.. the version i got come with eng sub except ep 2 and 3 i think. So if u want me to upload my version then i would do so since what u got are chinese sub, right?

..後藤真希の為に生き、後藤真希の為に死ぬ、それだけが望み。
"ごっちんかわいい"    ごっちん最高

Offline Lunatic

• Have no fear juicy is here
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 09:32:33 AM »
It was a good drama.

Maki acting was really good, I belived her character in all moment. I remember just watching few fragments and clips since I couldn't find it.

Offline Takatity

• Member+
  • U R THE ONE
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2006, 04:07:01 AM »
Maki so cute in her character. I think she acting was really good too.

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 07:18:16 PM »
Extremely late to ask this here but I have this drama loaded onto my Client for the past month with 0 seeders and a few have downloaded partially.. But I was wondering if anyone happened to have the ones from DA still so that I can finish this drama (As all eps. have 0 seeds)

Link to DA is: Maria/Mariya

I would greatly appreciate it, thanks.
Hello!Fansub's is recruiting Translators / Karaoke Typesetters, if interested PM me.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2006, 08:57:16 AM »
Good news folks!  Maria is the series of the week over at d-addicts again so if you missed out the first time around this is a good chance to grab it =)

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2006, 04:07:17 PM »
Hhee yeah noticed that and sadly after getting the first episode... I gave up as dunno I guess it just didn't appeal to me or something.
Hello!Fansub's is recruiting Translators / Karaoke Typesetters, if interested PM me.

Offline conannd

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • loves 510
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 08:27:56 AM »
ohhh..this dorama... i've watched it... i think this dorama kind of boring.... but gocchin appearence can stop me from not continuing to watch the dorama..... i love seeing gocchin when she is silent in this dorama....sooo cuteee...... for the fulll dorama, i love yanpapa more than maria.....

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Quruli - Sakki no Onna no Ko