JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Amano Tsukiko - Konton -chaos-

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (MaYuki & WMatsui) - COMPLETED  (Read 100864 times)

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
  • Netflix, Tumblr, Pizza makes me happy. 23歳 Kahi
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 16) UPDATE!
« Reply #220 on: January 22, 2015, 04:57:57 PM »
*cries in a corner* wmatsui.... JURINA YOU IDIOT!! NOW RENA HATES YOU!

at least MaYuki are still okay.

Thank you for the angsty update hubby~~
Ships that make me weabo

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
« Reply #221 on: January 22, 2015, 05:04:19 PM »
Ah...... My heart. Ah..... I'm sad....... Ah why? ;A; ah.... U are super awesome. And yes....... I am so shockkkk! :3
Can't wait the last chapter, :)

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #222 on: January 22, 2015, 08:21:20 PM »
What do I think about this chapter.

It is awesome update. But the misunderstanding part it kind of surprise to me Jurina just accuse Rena that she told Mayu regards about her dad.
I had also forgotten about Jurina's dad problem as the time goes by. (need to read the whole story again XD )
Jurina and Mayu both care about their best friend but Jurina seem to be over a bit.

What I think of the Management Affairs.

Overall, I think it is awesome chapter like supernatural partners. I like how Mayu and Rena friendship and small gag when they are fighting with each other. ( this part I will remember probably because mayu and rena is my oshimen XD takamina kind of out of my oshimen list XD )

I also like Jurina and Yukirin character in the story. Like how Jurina like will let Yukirin win the fight despite of her serious  attitude. (Kind of do not know how to explain.. )

When there had Mayuki and Wmatsui moments, some of the chapters are cute and fluffy at the same time XD

(my comment for now from what I had remember.. hehe)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 01:15:03 AM by qweakb »
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #223 on: January 22, 2015, 10:07:28 PM »
Oh... would Rena forgive Jurina...?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #224 on: January 23, 2015, 08:23:57 AM »
Uwaa, such an intense chapter here. My neck hurts, you give me the tension!

Sad to say, Jurina is the one to blame, her temper lead her relationship to an end. What a waste...

Next is the last chapter... *Sigh* though this is my favorite (╥﹏╥)

Good job as always! :)

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #225 on: January 23, 2015, 09:33:52 AM »
Uwah my WMatsui  :banghead:

Jurina what have u done, hope she will do something soon  :(

Rena is terribly hurt inside  :cry:

Mayuki is still strong though  :roll:

Can't wait for the last chapter  :panic:
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #226 on: January 24, 2015, 01:26:35 AM »
Where rena and mayu gonna go?? Looks luke they will do some fun trip or anything that in outside
How mayu and yuki relationship then? Well im sure they still contact with each other
Im sad for wmatsui but jurina deserved that
Maybe after this jurina will more softhearted than before
Rena please forgive juju

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #227 on: January 24, 2015, 03:14:36 AM »
I just wanted to say... Holy crap shit just got real

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #228 on: January 24, 2015, 05:49:01 AM »
t-this feeling...  I kinda like it owo
whut.. angst..

Offline thelonewolf48

« Reply #229 on: January 24, 2015, 07:57:00 AM »
This is great! LIKE REALLY!

But then... WHY DID YOU TOOK SO LONG TO DO THIS?!!!! 

Though is the last chapter and now I am all WTF?! WHY?!! :v

Great! Great! Now I NEED to know the rest OTL

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 16) Momo's Comment~ <3
« Reply #230 on: January 24, 2015, 01:19:19 PM »
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLYYYY!!  :rimshot: :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock: 

I love this chapter soooooooo much!!  :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon inluv:
I didn't read something good as this chapter from ya kev  :farofflook: :shy2:
well well well let's skip to the best part  :shy2:
“Alright then. Let’s not talk about her. Let’s talk about YOU.” Jurina looked right at Rena’s eyes with a cold expression and raised her voice. “Why did you tell Mayu about my dad!?”
the funn starttttts  :hiakhiakhiak:
“What??” Rena was confused.

“Don’t give me that look. You did tell her, didn’t you?”

“Huh-What? I didn’t! I swear!”

“Don’t lie to me! She told me straight to my face that I have daddy problems! The only one who knows about this is you. It has to be you who told her!”

“Listen to me, Jurina. I really kept it a secret. I didn’t tell anybody! You have to believe me!” Rena begged.

misunderstanding~ misunderstanding~  :whistle:
Jurina you have to believe your lovely Rena~~ she's saying the truth  :on drink:
“Liar!!” Jurina shouted right in front of Rena’s face. “You’re the same as my dad.. You never keep to your words.”

“But Jurina, I-”

“Leave! I don’t want to see you anymore!”

“Please listen to me, Jurina. I didn’t tell it to anybody.” Rena begged again for Jurina to listen to her explanation.
oups  :grr: things are better more and more complicated  :badluck:
hold on Jurina...  :dizzy: Rena's not that kind of girl  :scolding:
Knowing Jurina’s character, she decided not to believe this fact and instead actually believed that Rena told Mayu everything. Jurina started losing her mind and started blurting some things that weren’t supposed to be said out. “I don’t want to listen! You’re the same with him! You’re the same with HIM! You’re all the same! You’re a fraud! There’s no way I can be with a fraud like you!”
.....Moment of silence for our great Jurina.... :mon evil:
 :knee: :kickass: WHAT DID YOU SAY!!! I'M GONNA KILL YAAA  :mon fire:
Those last few words uttered from Jurina stabbed right into Rena’s heart. Rena slowly shook her head as tears rolled down her face. She just couldn’t take it anymore. Her crushed feelings started pouring out in the form of tears. Rena sniffed. “I don’t even know you anymore... You’re not Jurina...”
OMG!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :mon waterworks: :mon nwei:
That statement striked Jurina hard. At that point only did she realize that she had said something really wrong. “Rena.. I..I’m really sor-”
NOW!? TOOO LATE!!  :mon pissed:
“You don’t want to see me anymore? Fine. I’ll stay as far away from you as I can. You won’t have to see me anymore.... You think there’s no way for you to be with a fraud like me?” Rena bit her lip for a moment as her eyes started welling up with tears once again. As she let out a huge breath, her sadness exploded. “FINE! We’ll break up then. You’ll never be happy with a fraud anyway.”
YES! HAPPY NOW JURINA!?  :mon pissed: No? wait? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Dun say that Rena breaking up!?  :mon scare:
“Here, Rena has something for you.” Mayu took an envelope out of her bag and handed it over to Jurina. “This is her resignation letter. She’s quitting her job as a receptionist.”

Jurina took the letter from Mayu’s hand and questioned her. “Why didn’t she pass this to me herself?”

Mayu shook her head. “Oho.... That’ll be too convenient for you, don’t you think so? It’s too late for regret, Jurina. She’s not gonna see you anymore. Oh, before I forget.. Rena have a parting gift for you.”

“What is it?”

“This.” Mayu immediately landed a punch across Jurina’s face. A punch so hard that it made her topple onto the ground. Everyone who was there, staff and guests alike, stood up in shock at the scene. “Yup. This punch was from Rena for saying hurtful words to her and breaking her heart.”

“...” No words came from Jurina. Maybe she knew that she actually do deserve the punch.
YEAH !! You're not gonna see her face again!! DIE JURINA!  :mon woo:
PUNCH!! One more Mayu!! you deserve it Juri baakkaaa baka baka baaaka  :mon blblbl: :mon butt:
“Second, this.” Mayu took out another letter from her bag and tossed it at Jurina. “I’m quitting too. If Rena’s not working here with me anymore, then I have no reason to stay as well. I’ve already talked to Yuki about this. She understands me.”

“....” Still no words from Jurina. She just kept quiet.

“You can sue me for all I care. As long as you stay away from Rena from now on. Hope you have a pleasant stay here, miss.” After saying everything she had to say, Mayu walked out the main entrance and headed back home.
MAYU WAS SOO COOOL  :mon cute: :mon cute: :mon cute: MARRY ME MAYUUU  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:
Yuki who was standing by the side the whole time finally walked over towards Jurina and helped her up. “You alright, Jurina?”

“Yeah... You saw the whole thing?” Jurina questioned in a depressed tone.
BYE BYE MAYU~~~ :mon bye: *Ignores Yuki and Jurina  *
that was really good do more breaking pairing chatpers like this one kev  :on speedy:
I'm waiting for your happy ending  :on gay: but dun put too much fluff  :on_pick:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 16) Momo's Comment~ <3
« Reply #231 on: January 24, 2015, 03:31:43 PM »
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLYYYY!!  :rimshot: :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock: 

I love this chapter soooooooo much!!  :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon inluv:
I didn't read something good as this chapter from ya kev  :farofflook: :shy2:
well well well let's skip to the best part  :shy2:
“Alright then. Let’s not talk about her. Let’s talk about YOU.” Jurina looked right at Rena’s eyes with a cold expression and raised her voice. “Why did you tell Mayu about my dad!?”
the funn starttttts  :hiakhiakhiak:
“What??” Rena was confused.

“Don’t give me that look. You did tell her, didn’t you?”

“Huh-What? I didn’t! I swear!”

“Don’t lie to me! She told me straight to my face that I have daddy problems! The only one who knows about this is you. It has to be you who told her!”

“Listen to me, Jurina. I really kept it a secret. I didn’t tell anybody! You have to believe me!” Rena begged.

misunderstanding~ misunderstanding~  :whistle:
Jurina you have to believe your lovely Rena~~ she's saying the truth  :on drink:
“Liar!!” Jurina shouted right in front of Rena’s face. “You’re the same as my dad.. You never keep to your words.”

“But Jurina, I-”

“Leave! I don’t want to see you anymore!”

“Please listen to me, Jurina. I didn’t tell it to anybody.” Rena begged again for Jurina to listen to her explanation.
oups  :grr: things are better more and more complicated  :badluck:
hold on Jurina...  :dizzy: Rena's not that kind of girl  :scolding:
Knowing Jurina’s character, she decided not to believe this fact and instead actually believed that Rena told Mayu everything. Jurina started losing her mind and started blurting some things that weren’t supposed to be said out. “I don’t want to listen! You’re the same with him! You’re the same with HIM! You’re all the same! You’re a fraud! There’s no way I can be with a fraud like you!”
.....Moment of silence for our great Jurina.... :mon evil:
 :knee: :kickass: WHAT DID YOU SAY!!! I'M GONNA KILL YAAA  :mon fire:
Those last few words uttered from Jurina stabbed right into Rena’s heart. Rena slowly shook her head as tears rolled down her face. She just couldn’t take it anymore. Her crushed feelings started pouring out in the form of tears. Rena sniffed. “I don’t even know you anymore... You’re not Jurina...”
OMG!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :mon waterworks: :mon nwei:
That statement striked Jurina hard. At that point only did she realize that she had said something really wrong. “Rena.. I..I’m really sor-”
NOW!? TOOO LATE!!  :mon pissed:
“You don’t want to see me anymore? Fine. I’ll stay as far away from you as I can. You won’t have to see me anymore.... You think there’s no way for you to be with a fraud like me?” Rena bit her lip for a moment as her eyes started welling up with tears once again. As she let out a huge breath, her sadness exploded. “FINE! We’ll break up then. You’ll never be happy with a fraud anyway.”
YES! HAPPY NOW JURINA!?  :mon pissed: No? wait? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Dun say that Rena breaking up!?  :mon scare:
“Here, Rena has something for you.” Mayu took an envelope out of her bag and handed it over to Jurina. “This is her resignation letter. She’s quitting her job as a receptionist.”

Jurina took the letter from Mayu’s hand and questioned her. “Why didn’t she pass this to me herself?”

Mayu shook her head. “Oho.... That’ll be too convenient for you, don’t you think so? It’s too late for regret, Jurina. She’s not gonna see you anymore. Oh, before I forget.. Rena have a parting gift for you.”

“What is it?”

“This.” Mayu immediately landed a punch across Jurina’s face. A punch so hard that it made her topple onto the ground. Everyone who was there, staff and guests alike, stood up in shock at the scene. “Yup. This punch was from Rena for saying hurtful words to her and breaking her heart.”

“...” No words came from Jurina. Maybe she knew that she actually do deserve the punch.
YEAH !! You're not gonna see her face again!! DIE JURINA!  :mon woo:
PUNCH!! One more Mayu!! you deserve it Juri baakkaaa baka baka baaaka  :mon blblbl: :mon butt:
“Second, this.” Mayu took out another letter from her bag and tossed it at Jurina. “I’m quitting too. If Rena’s not working here with me anymore, then I have no reason to stay as well. I’ve already talked to Yuki about this. She understands me.”

“....” Still no words from Jurina. She just kept quiet.

“You can sue me for all I care. As long as you stay away from Rena from now on. Hope you have a pleasant stay here, miss.” After saying everything she had to say, Mayu walked out the main entrance and headed back home.
MAYU WAS SOO COOOL  :mon cute: :mon cute: :mon cute: MARRY ME MAYUUU  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:
Yuki who was standing by the side the whole time finally walked over towards Jurina and helped her up. “You alright, Jurina?”

“Yeah... You saw the whole thing?” Jurina questioned in a depressed tone.
BYE BYE MAYU~~~ :mon bye: *Ignores Yuki and Jurina  *
that was really good do more breaking pairing chatpers like this one kev  :on speedy:
I'm waiting for your happy ending  :on gay: but dun put too much fluff  :on_pick:

^ agreed :v (and I quoted this for a purpose)  :v

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #232 on: January 24, 2015, 06:44:51 PM »
This fic is great. Great pairings.
I still enjoyed reading this fic though.

Last two chapters. Definitely hoping for it.
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
« Reply #233 on: January 28, 2015, 08:52:30 AM »
yessuu~ yesssuu~ i following this kev~

absolutely in love with the storyline~ u're awesome~

:3

gonna wait for the last chapter..
*pray for a great happy ending*

@.@

~LoVe My LiFe~

living normally is a best thing I ever want and have..

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #234 on: January 28, 2015, 09:12:47 PM »
Feel like I'm looking Korean drama, I didn't know why but I'm imagine jurina as boy. Even though I tell myself hundreds time she is girl *sigh*
Your fic is amazing.
I love it but anger didn't suit jurina,  it's suit Rena,
I hope you make Rena CEO,  by the way waiting for last chapter,  fighting.

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #235 on: February 01, 2015, 05:13:43 AM »
Welcome to my final chapter of Management Affairs~  :) :) :)
First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who had followed my story and liked it.
Don't be sad that this fic is ending.. Everything must come to an end sooner or later
Besides, it's not like I'm done with writing.. NO...
I still have a new ongoing fic~
But for now, here's chapter 17 of Management Affairs, the final chapter
ENJOY~!
  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:

CHAPTER 17 (FINAL CHAPTER)

*Knock knock*

“Come in.” Jurina called out as the door opened to reveal Yuki. Even without looking up, Jurina knew it was Yuki who came in because of her perfume smell. As Jurina continued ruffling on her paperworks, she started. “You’re looking for me?”

Yuki walked in and took a look at the paperworks on Jurina’s table. “You’re still working on that?”

“No choice. NMB company needs this by next week. I have to get this done as soon as possible.” That was when Jurina placed the papers on the table and looked up at Yuki. “You seem free. Don’t you have to handle this as well?”

“I uhm... Have something more important to attend to after this.” Yuki seemed to be fidgeting to every word uttered.

Jurina found this really strange. “Okay? What’s more important than this as of now? You sound like you have something to tell me but yet you’re keeping quiet over there.”

After thinking about it for a moment, Yuki started, “I’m just gonna ask you one question first, Jurina..”

“Go ahead.” Jurina gestured.

“Are you not the slight bit curious about Rena’s whereabouts? It’s been two weeks since you last contacted her.”

Jurina remained silent for a short moment before grabbing onto her paperworks again. “If that’s what you’re here for, then I’d rather just finish off my job here.”

“You should meet her, Jurina. She had forgiven you. She’s not mad about it anymore.” Yuki convinced.

“Alright, I don’t know what’s gotten into you, but I think you need some medication for coming in my room and spurting out nonsense like this. Please, Yuki. I don’t really need any of that right now.” Jurina uttered as she continued doing her stuff.

“I’m telling the truth, Jurina. Rena had let this matter go for quite some time. I really really think that you should go meet with her now.”

Jurina then tossed her paperworks on her table. “You don’t understand, Yuki. It’s not about Rena forgiving me or not. It’s about me not forgiving myself for the things I said towards her, towards everyone. You want to know the truth? Yes, I regret it. I regret acting like a strong person when deep inside, all I want was to cry at my daddy. And I regret letting this ‘daddy’ matter overshadow my conscience, forcing me to say things I don’t want to people I love. After all these... Do you still think that I have any face at all to meet the one person whom I loved but also hurt the most?” Jurina let out a really loud sigh. “I’m sorry, Yuki. But I don’t think I can ever face her after what I did to her.. Just because I let my past haunt me, I’ve hurt her deeply. That’s one thing that I could never take back.”

“...” Yuki definitely understood what’s going through Jurina’s mind right now. They did grew up together for a reason. “I know how you’re feeling right now, Jurina. I really do. But this might actually be the last time you’ll see Rena until the next few years.”

Jurina was startled from this statement from Yuki. “Huh? What do you mean?”

“Rena recently found a job as an International Aid Worker. It means she will be traveling around the world for quite some time. Her flight is actually at 5pm today. You see, I was gonna go to the airport for her farewell after this.”

“She’s leaving today!? Why haven’t I heard about this?”

“Why should you?” Yuki was right. It’s not like Jurina kept in contact with Mayu and Rena any longer.

“And you kept this from me all this time?” Jurina questioned.

“I could have just kept quiet and left for the airport earlier, but here I am.” Yuki said.

“I.....” Jurina swallowed her saliva and shut her eyes as she placed her thumb and index finger on her forehead.

Yuki convinced Jurina. “It’s already 2pm now. If you chose not to go, the chances are, the next time you meet her will actually be at least few years from now.. Do you actually want to make a decision that you’ll regret for another time?”

At the Airport

Mayu placed her chin on the table. “I hate you...”

Rena, who was sitting opposite Mayu placed her chin on the table as well. “Tell me something new.”

“Tell you something new? Alright. Bring me along with you then.”

“Uhm... No.”

“Why not.”

“That’s because I got accepted and you didn’t. If you insist on going, you have to buy your own flight ticket.” Rena showed Mayu her tongue.

“It’s all your fault that I didn’t get accepted..” Mayu blamed Rena as she poked her forehead with her finger.

“Hey, don’t blame me. They only wanted one worker, so tell that to them.” Rena shrugged and removed Mayu’s finger off her forehead.

“Guess I’ll be a jobless person from now on..” Mayu sighed.

“For Christ sake you have a Masters Degree, Mayu. Given your abilities, you won’t stay jobless for long. Besides, you still have plenty of salary earned while working in AKB Hotel, right?”

“Yeah, totally. I’ll give that like half a year max before I wiped it all clean.”

“Then you’ll have five months to find another job.”

“You’re saying as if finding job is easy.” Mayu rolled her eyes.

“With the Masters Degree you have? Most definitely. You’re just lazy, Mayu.”

“Hey, I’m not lazy, alright? I’m hardworking......in bed.”

“Whatever, Mayu. Just make sure you don’t have to live under a bridge.”

“No worries. If I ever go bankrupt, I’ll just live in Yuki’s house.” Mayu showed her tongue.

“What, you’re gonna live off Yuki’s money? You prideless monkey.” Rena joked.

Mayu being oblivious to what Rena said, digged her ears. “Wow, I got shit stuck in my ears. I can’t hear anything.” That was when she remembered something. “Hey, didn’t Yuki say that she’s coming? Where’s she??”

“Maybe she’s busy?” Rena said.

“No, she’s not. She told me that she’d come by any means necessary. Yuki will never lie to me.” Mayu pouted a little.

At that time, an announcement was made for Rena’s flight to start boarding. “I think I should board the flight now..”

“Wait wait... Let me call Yuki to ask her first.” Mayu rustled for her phone.

“There’s no need to, Mayu. If she’s busy then leave it. You don’t have to disturb her. Help me send my regards to Yuki, ok? Tell her I miss her.” Rena smiled.

“Only Yuki? Or there’s someone else?” Mayu side-eyed Rena.

“....”

“Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......???” Mayu pulled her voice on purpose, knowing that there’s someone else whom Rena missed more.

“Think what you want, ok? I don’t even care anymore.” Rena rolled her eyes. “Well, I should be going now..”

“Rena!!” A loud voice echoed throughout the airport and into Rena’s ears as was about to pick up her luggage. Yuki appeared, followed by Jurina who was walking behind. “I’m so sorry I was late.”

“I kinda guessed that Yuki would be bringing Jurina along.. Maybe that’s why she was late.” Mayu whispered to Rena.

Rena just remained silent as she looked on at Yuki and Jurina walking towards her.

“Sorry we’re late.” Yuki scratched her head.

Mayu acted dumb even though she knew Jurina was going to come. “I see someone tagged along.”

“I was the one who convinced Jurina to come, Mayu.” Yuki said.

Mayu whispered into Rena’s ears. “What did I say?”

Jurina started with a very awkward greeting. “Hi...” This is the first time Jurina spoke to Rena ever since the day they broke up.

“Ah.. Mayu, I felt like having an ice cream now. Mind coming with me to buy it?” Yuki tugged her arm over Mayu’s arm.

Despite Yuki pulling her, Mayu remained at the same spot, not wanting to leave. “Later, Yuki. I wanna watch this drama.”

“Let’s go, Mayu!” This time, Yuki tugged harder and managed to drag Mayu out of the area.

That was when Jurina started opening her mouth. “So.... You’re leaving already?”

“Yeah.. I’m gonna be an International Aid Worker. I’ll be traveling around a lot.” Rena let out a small yet sincere smile.

“How long will you be gone?”

“I can’t confirm that with you. Maybe years.” Rena said.

“Are you sure you’ll be alright with this job? It’ll be really tiring..” Jurina sounded really worried.

“Why not? It’s similar to being a receptionist where I talk to strangers and help them out. It’s just in a wider range than a receptionist. Besides, I get to travel for free. So, yeah.. Can’t say I hate it. And It’s worth getting tired for..”

Jurina smiled and nodded. “Whatever you choose to do, I’ll support your decision. You’re a smart girl. If you made this choice, it means you should probably know what you’re doing. Don’t ever make the wrong choice...like I did.”

Rena grew silent for a moment before letting out a smile, knowing what Jurina was actually talking about. “I’m already over it, Jurina. It’s fine. Thinking too much of the past will just hinder you from moving forward. I’m currently starting my new life from scratch. No history. Nothing. Just me, going out there traveling and helping people out. It’ll be fun. I wouldn’t even have time to think about the past.”

“I’m glad that you actually understand... Oh, and I have something to give you...” Jurina then took out a familiar star shaped cardboard and handed over to Rena. “Remember this star you gave me on my birthday? You told me that if I wrote a wish on this star, then it will come true. I don’t actually believe in things like this, but I thought it wouldn’t hurt to do it, so why not? Here. I want you to have it. This is my wish. Forgive me for the ugly handwriting. I wrote it down on the way to the airport. The road was bumpy.”

As Rena took the star shaped cardboard from Jurina, she remembered the events of Jurina’s birthday and smiled to herself. “Yes, I remember this...”

“Hmm.... Ah... Found something..” Rena grabbed something. She then proceeded to the counter and paid for it before returning to Jurina.

“You bought something without my consent. Why are you so sure that I would want what you bought?”

“Because I believe that you might need this. Here you go.” Rena took out a star-shaped cardboard. “You can write your wish on this star and your wish will come true. Just keep it with you at all times. Just like the star sicker I gave you earlier.”

“So you’re telling me if I write a wish on this star, it will come true? What if it doesn’t come true?”

“Well, then at least you still can use it as a bookmark, right?” Rena shrugged.

“Hmm... Alright, then. I’ll accept this present from you.” Jurina nodded and took the star from Rena’s hand and kept it in her pocket. “So altogether, I received two presents from you today. A ‘good luck charm’ star sticker and a ‘wish come true’ star cardboard.”

As Rena was about to turn over the star to read the ‘wish’ that Jurina left, she stopped and smiled at Jurina. “I think I’ll read it on the plane.”

At that time, Yuki and Mayu came back and an announcement was made for Rena’s plane to board once again. She then sighed loudly at the three of them. “I have to go now..”

“I’m going to miss you a lot, Rena. Have fun.” Yuki went in for the hug and Rena replied with a hug as well.

“I will.. You too, Yuki. Don’t overwork yourself, alright? If you have any problems at all, you can always find Mayu.. She’s quite dependable at times.”

“Damn, Rena. You sound really weird right now.” Mayu was definitely not used to hear from Rena that she’s dependable.

Rena turned over to Mayu. “Well what about you, Mayu? Any last words?”

“Well, hope you don’t die.” Mayu joked.

“Come on, Mayu... Seriously?”

“Alright, alright. I guess my daily life would be different without you.. Nobody to annoy, nobody to hang out with. It’s hard for me to say this, Rena... But I actually am going to miss you.”

“Jeez, Mayu. You’re gross.” Rena laughed.

“You told me to tell you some last words before you leave and I did. I almost puked when I said those things to you. So don’t make me strangle you to death.”

“Ok ok.. I get it. I’m going to miss you too, Mayu. Really..” Rena went in and hugged Mayu. “Be happy, this will be the first and last hug I’ll ever give you.”

“Ditto.” Mayu smiled.

When Rena turned over to Jurina, she was hesitant to give Jurina a hug as she felt that it was awkward. “So... I’ll see you again next time, ya?”

“......” Without a word, Jurina pulled Rena in for a hug and hugged her tightly. “Be safe..”

Rena smiled as she returned the hug. “Don’t worry.. I will.”

Mayu noticed a slight pink blush from Rena’s face as Jurina hugged her tightly and thought to herself. “This sly girl is not being honest with her feelings..”

Rena separated herself from the hug and started walking towards the gate. As she walked towards the departure gate, Jurina called out to her once again. “So.... I guess we still can contact each other through mobile, right?”

Rena turned her head around and shot a wide smile at Jurina. “Oh by the way, I won’t be using my phone often. One of the requirements of this job is not to use our phones while helping people out. Besides, I’ll be in the outskirts 90% of the time. There won’t be any signal there anyway.”

“You mean you won’t be contacting with any of us in these few years at all?” Jurina asked.

“I’ll try my best to sneak into the city during my time-offs. We’ll just see what happens then..” Rena shot one last wink at Jurina and waved back at the three of them. “I’ll see you all in a few years time.”

“See ya!!” Yuki waved.

“Call me often! If you don’t, I will kill you!” Mayu waved as well.

“....” Jurina waved softly with a heavy heart as well.

And then, Rena was gone.

Mayu let out a loud sigh. Yuki’s head popped out beside Mayu’s head all of a sudden. “Are those tears in your eyes, Mayu? Are you actually crying?”

“No, I’m not! Dust got in my eye!” Mayu looked away and wiped the ‘dust’ off her eyes. “So.... What now?”

“What do you mean what now? You’re gonna go find a job, Mayu. And I’m going to help you.” Yuki said.

“You’re always welcome to join us again.” Jurina offered Mayu.

“No thanks. Same like Rena, I’m tired of working inside a box. I was planning to do something out of the box. Like maybe.....” Mayu was giving it a hard thought.

Jurina snickered. “Like what? Selling ice creams?”

At that time, Mayu got stunned for a moment. “Shit. That’s actually a pretty good idea. I can sell them to the kids at the AKB Park. The park is always filled with kids.”

Yuki placed both her hands on Mayu’s shoulder. “Mayu, if you were to become an ice cream vendor, I will love you for all eternity..”

“Guess you and Rena are the same.. Having a Masters Degree in Hospitality, you both had so much potential in the hotel industry. And yet you two planned to take on jobs that has nothing to do with the degree in the end.. Sometimes I don’t understand why did you both even take on the Degree in the first place.” Jurina pointed out.

“No no no... It’s actually the same thing. You need to have some sense of hospitality so that you’ll seem friendly enough for people to do business with you, even if it’s selling ice creams. But hey... Being an ice cream vendor isn’t a bad thing. Seeing kids happily running around with their ice cream is actually quite the satisfaction.”

“Guess you will never know until you try it out yourself. So why not go for it.” Jurina said.

“Perfect. So ice cream vendor it is..” Mayu had finally decided what she was gonna be after this.

“I love you so much, Mayu..” Yuki kissed Mayu’s cheeks.

“But how do I get all the stuff I need?” Mayu shrugged.

“Since I’m an experienced businesswoman, I can easily help you with that. Besides, I still owe you one for waking me up with that punch on my face.” Jurina said.

Mayu looked surprised. “Wow.. This must be the first time hearing a thank you from someone after receiving a punch on the face.”

Rena placed her luggage before sitting down on the seat and ruffled inside her bag for something. She then took out a star shaped cardboard from her bag and smiled at it. She turned the star cardboard over and started reading the contents to herself. “If I could really really wish for something, I would wish to turn back time and take back everything I have said to hurt you before. Those times when I was with you made me into a different person. You helped me open my heart more and I missed every single one of the moment. But since I know this wish can’t be made, I have another wish. Which is for you to be happy every single day. You may not be used to the outskirts life at first. Despite going through hard times, I wish for you to go through each and every one of it with a smile. I want you to know that you’re not alone. I’ll be here, rooting for you and supporting you. So as Yuki and Mayu. You’re going to be away for a very long time and I definitely am going to miss you a lot. Be safe. Sincerely, Jurina.”

She held the star cardboard to her chest and smiled to herself. “I will miss you a lot too, Jurina... You know that..”

~~~

Mayu started an ice cream business just like she said. She got an ice cream truck and her stocks as a gift from Jurina and Yuki. Months had gone by since she started her ice cream business. Her business started off decent. She wasn’t earning a lot, nor was she earning little. Just enough for her to get her by. Besides, she understood that there are millions of ice cream vendors just like her in Japan. But one thing for sure, Mayu was happy that she was able to make kids happy with the ice creams that she sold. Yuki was definitely happy with Mayu becoming an ice cream vendor. Sometimes it just made Mayu paranoid about whether Yuki was really in love with her or the ice creams. But overall, she was really happy with her job. Put aside the fact that she pinched a few kids cheeks just because they were too cute and they ran to their mom crying. Sometimes, Yuki would drop by Mayu’s ice cream truck to help her sell ice creams during her time off. Jurina would drop by as well to buy some ice cream to eat.

“Since when did you became a fan of ice creams? You’ve been coming to buy it like everyday.” Mayu squinted her eyes at Jurina.

“I never was a fan. I was forced to buy them..” Jurina then looked over at Yuki.

Yuki acted dumb as if she wasn’t the one who forced Jurina into buying those ice creams.

Mayu then stated as she passed an ice cream to a small kid. “This is definitely more fun than working in the hotel.”

“And earn 10 times less.” Jurina added on.

“You do you always have to stab me with a knife, huh?” Mayu rolled her eyes.

“Hey, I made business with you. So don’t complain, alright?”

Ever since Mayu started as an ice cream vendor, she became more friendly with Jurina. Jurina had opened herself more than ever before after Rena left. Now, her daddy issues was nothing more than history for her. She doesn’t even think about it anymore. She became a very cheerful and friendly person. Despite that, she still has her serious and charming side. Jurina was still able to charm girls including Yuki and that always made Mayu jealous. Yuki was loyal to Mayu, definitely. It’s just that sometimes Yuki just fall in love all over again from Jurina’s charm. Not the couple love kind. It’s more like the fan falling in love with the idol kind of love. Still, Mayu didn’t like that. They got into an argument a few times because of that but that didn’t stop them from loving each other wholeheartedly. Yuki is currently staying with Mayu under the same roof. So, technically, if Rena comes back, there will be three people living under the same roof. The rent is currently paid by Yuki of course, since she was the one making the bigger money among them both. Yuki didn’t mind at all that she was the one paying for everything. She was just happy that she could be with her ice cream vendor girlfriend. It’s not like Mayu was using Yuki as a bank or anything. Mayu loved Yuki with all her heart.

As for Rena, she was happy with her job as well. Rena had never thought that her job would be this fun. Not to mention the outskirt life was so peaceful. Rena had always wanted to live a peaceful life. Country to country, Rena and her group traveled around the world to those places with people who were in poverty and helped out. Through the job she had taken as an International Aid Worker, Rena had learnt a lot about the outside life. Being physically tired was definitely a given, so Rena always kept Jurina’s word in her heart and smiled through all the hardships.

Slowly, time passed by. Hours became days, days became months, and months became years... And finally the day they were waiting for came...

5 Years Later.......

It was really crowded on that day. Despite being late night, there were tons of people. As if all the planes from all over the world landed at the same airport on the same day that night. There were lots of people walking around, and people standing around the arrival section, holding up some cardboards with names on them like “John” “Mary” “Yukiko”. Among the cardboards was written something that garnered quite some attention from the people surrounding. Not only because of the contents that garnered attention. It was the size of the cardboard too. It was shaped 160cmX80cm. It’ll be weird if nobody had noticed something that big. On that particularly huge cardboard, instead of a name, it was written “Stupid piece of shit”. Yup. ‘Stupid piece of shit’. Those are the exact four words written by Mayu on the cardboard as she stood there waiting for Rena to walk out of the arrival hall. Her eye scanned for her best friend as a bunch of people started walking out of the hall. And suddenly, someone very familiar caught her eye.

“Rena!!!” Mayu screamed at the top of her lungs while shaking her gigantic cardboard like a mad woman, garnering more attention from everyone around. The tall lady almost didn’t want to admit that she was the one Mayu was calling for. It was too embarrassing for her to do so while people was watching. She just placed her right palm over her eyes to cover her sight of Mayu and continued walking on without answering to Mayu’s call, acting like a total stranger. Too bad Mayu already noticed her as she called out yet again. “Hey you! I saw you, Rena! YOU RIGHT THERE!! OI!!” This time, Mayu pointed at Rena again and again, attracting the attention towards Rena this time.

“Shit...” Rena rolled her eyes and removed her hand off her eyes. She then fakely smiled at her best friend and embarrassingly waved back at her. “Hey Mayu..”

Seeing Mayu walking towards her, Rena opened her arms to the side, actually expecting a hug from her best friend after 5 years not meeting with each other in person. But no. Instead of a hug, Mayu went straight for Rena’s collar and started shaking her uncontrollably. “I’m gonna kill you, you hear me?! Where’s all my phone calls these past few years, huh?? You ungrateful thing!”

“Hey hey, is that how you treat me after 5 years not meeting??” Rena laughed while her collars were shook by Mayu.

“I don’t care!!!” Mayu shook Rena’s collar harder and harder. Just like what they all said. Best friends will stay best friends forever no matter how long they have not met one another. Not an inch of awkwardness could be sensed between both Rena and Mayu even though they were apart from each other for 5 whole years.

“I called you like ten times already, Mayu..”

“Yeah. Ten times in like a span of 5 years! And the last two calls were made just yesterday and today! That actually makes it eight calls in freaking 5 years!”

“I’m sorry about that. I wasn’t able to find too much free time during my posting. Let go of me now.” Rena pulled Mayu’s arms away.

“Wow. 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, and you can’t find a single minute to call me? Fantastic.” Mayu sarcastically clapped her hands.

“But I did call you. Do you know how hard was it to even look for a signal out of the city?” Rena tried to explain.

“Shut up, Rena. I don’t care if you’re in Africa or whatever. I’m still mad that you didn’t call me often.”

“Oh, you’re mad at me? I never remember caring if you’re mad at me or not. Go ahead and be mad. See if I care.” Rena showed her tongue at Mayu.

“Tch- You’re like the worst friend anybody can get.” Mayu sneered.

“I think you mean the best.” Rena corrected her.

Something caught Mayu’s eye as she looked at Rena’s hair again and again. “Did you accidentally burn your hair or something?”

“Oh, what? This? I got it cut short.” Rena brushed her hair a little as she looked at her new shoulder-length hairstyle. “It was really hot over there, so I decided to keep it short.”

“You look like shit with short hair.” Mayu went straight to the point.

“Thank you for your compliment.” Rena answered sarcastically.

“Oh yeah.. Before I forget.. There’ll be a huge function going on tomorrow and you must definitely attend it.” Mayu said.

“You don’t have to tell me. I know. She told me about it yesterday.” Rena smiled and nodded.

“She did?” Mayu raised an eyebrow.

Next morning

“Rider Kick!!” Mayu flew into the room, startling the sleeping girl a little before she went back to sleep in a mere second. Noticing this, Mayu squinted her eyes annoyingly at her and slowly walked towards her bed. “Guess I have to use my special attack to wake you up...” Mayu placed both her arms below the mattress. “Special Attack : Mattress Flip!!”

“Mmmm.......” Only mumbles were heard from under the mattress.

“Come on, Rena! Wake up! Wake up!” Mayu shook the mattress again and again until the girl at the bottom became annoyed.

“GAH!!” Rena pushed the mattress away and shouted. “Just let me sleep! I just came back from the airport last night!”

“You’ll be late for it, Rena! Wake up!” Mayu dragged Rena across the floor.

“....” Despite being dragged, Rena didn’t move much as she continued having her eyes closed. She then mumbled. “Late for what?”

“Gosh, Rena.. Have you forgotten what day today is??” Mayu had a shocked expression carved on her face. “Even Yuki left early this morning. And you’re still here sleeping.”

Only at that time, Rena remembered something important as her eyes shot wide open in a second. “OH SHIT!!” She immediately stood up from the floor and looked over to her clock. “NOO!!!!!!” Rena was literally squishing her own face. “It’s 11.30am already!? Why didn’t my alarm clock ring!?”

“It did, Rena. You ignored it. Why do you think I flew into your room?” Mayu sighed and shook her head.

“I’m gonna be late!!! Noo!!” Rena screamed like a mad woman as she grabbed her clothes and rushed into the bathroom.

Mayu walked over to the bathroom door and knocked. “Hey, you want me to wash your hair for you? It’ll be twice faster.”

“I’m not in the mood for jokes now, Mayu.” Rena said from within the bathroom.

“You sure? You know how long you’ll take though. At this rate, you’ll be late.”

“Shut up, Mayu! You’re not helping!” Rena shouted.

“I’m gonna come in and help.” Mayu said.

“Don’t you dare come in! I’m naked!”

“Too late.” Mayu unlocked the bathroom with a key and entered. As she entered the bathroom, she saw Rena completely naked, in the midst of showering. Mayu blinked her eyes at Rena as took out her phone and aimed it at Rena. “Smile.”

*SNAPS*

Mayu took a photo of the showering Rena and flee out of the bathroom. “Dayum, Rena. You have a nice body!”

“DELETE THE PHOTO, YOU MORON!” Rena shouted at Mayu as she stuck her head out of the bathroom.

“Delete it?” Mayu placed her finger on her chin and looked up in the ceiling. “I don’t think so. I need this for blackmail just in case.”

“I’m gonna kill you, Mayu!!”

“Hey, aren’t you late already?” Mayu reminded her of what’s more important than an argument between them.

“Damn it, Mayu! You’re wasting my time!” Rena shut the bathroom door again and continued showering.

Once again, Mayu knocked on the bathroom door, “Hey, you need some help?” before bursting out in laughter.

“No, Mayu! I don’t need any help!”

“You’re so gonna make us late..” Mayu sighed.

About half an hour later, Rena finished her shower and the both of them head off to the specified location written on their invitation card. As they reached their destination, both of them stood at the entrance and looked up the building.

“I don’t believe that I’m actually back here in AKB Hotel..” Rena stated.

“Tell me about it.. It feels like the first time we came in here for an interview, remember?” Mayu replied as they walked in the nostalgic place together.

“Yeah.. I remember. We were running all over the place because we were late.” Rena got excited.

“Pfft... Yeah.. You even spilled your water all over Jurina.” Mayu laughed.

Rena then let out a smile. “That was the first time I met Jurina... Boy was she fierce at that time.. I still remember.. It was right at that very spot.” Rena turned around to point at the area where the water incident happened and just so happened to be pointing at a lady who was standing at the exact same spot, looking back at her smiling.

“Talk about coincidence, Rena.” Mayu nudged Rena’s arm as she was stunned.

The lady started walking over with a smile on her face and finally stood in front of Rena. “It’s been five years, has it?”

“Yes it has.. Jurina.” Rena smiled back at her sincerely.

“You look different.” Jurina pointed at Rena’s hair.

“Yeah.. I had to keep it short for work purposes.. You look different yourself.” Rena pointed at all of Jurina.

“I look different? What do you mean? Are you saying I’m old or something?” Jurina joked.

Rena giggled. “No, of course not. I’m not talking about your face. I’m talking about all of you. You emit a different kind of aura since the last time I met you..”

“I’ll take that as a compliment I think?” Jurina smiled.

“It is a compliment.” Rena giggled.

“Thank you for coming to my birthday even when you just arrived back in Japan yesterday, Rena. I really appreciate it.” Jurina thanked Rena.

“I had to. You finally revealed your real birthday to the public. I’m happy that you’re able to celebrate your real birthday with people.” Rena said.

“It’s not like you haven’t celebrated my real birthday before.” Jurina was reminiscing those times once again.

Rena smiled back and nodded her head, remembering those moments as well.

“Rena spent a long time trying to look good for you, Jurina.” Mayu said that out loud before getting hit on the shoulder by Rena.

“I’m glad that you can finally lift off this weight from your heart, Jurina.” Rena shot a sweet smile at Jurina.

“Yeah..” Jurina replied the smile and nodded as she looked on at Rena. They continued looking at each other not for a little while but for quite some time.

Mayu suddenly interrupted. “Just how often had you both been contacting each other, really?”

They both didn’t answer to Mayu’s question as they started giggling at one another.

“Alright, I can’t stand any more of this. Aren’t we going to the hall to celebrate your birthday, Jurina? Let’s just go already. Everyone is waiting.”

“We should go.” Jurina moved her head, gesturing that they should get going to start her birthday party. The three of them headed to the party and Rena was greeted by everyone there, especially Yuki who went straight for the hug. Even though they already met last night, Yuki still couldn’t let go of Rena. Lots of people attended Jurina’s birthday party and it was almost a chaos.

Before they knew it, the party was over and everyone went back home. Even Yuki had brought a drunk Mayu back home, leaving Jurina and Rena in the hall. Rena giggled. “Some party that was, huh?”

“Yeah.. Did you have fun?” Jurina asked.

“It was fun. It’s funny how Yuki was clinging onto my arm for almost the whole party. I guess she missed me a lot?”

“She sure did. I told you on the phone about how much she missed you, remember?” Jurina smiled.

“Speaking of that.. Mayu is so gonna kill me if she knows I’ve been contacting you more often than I contact her.”

“Yeah.. So why did you?” Jurin asked.

Rena couldn’t answer, so she just gave out a completely random one. “I don’t know. I just feel like it.”

Jurina knew there was something going on in that head of hers. She then started another topic. “So, when will be your next job posting?”

“My next posting will be in a month time. I’m not sure for how long I’ll be gone this time. Might be weeks. Might be months. Might be years again.”

Jurina let out a smile as she sighed. “Guess I’ll miss you again.”

For some reason, Rena’s heart skipped a beat. She wasn’t sure why. It’s not like Rena was falling in love with Jurina all over again. It’s too fast for that. But yeah, her heart did skip a little. “Yeah.. I know.. You did tell me that on the wishing star... That you miss me.”

“Wishing star? What wishing star?” Jurina tilted her head a little.

“This..” Rena took out a star shaped cardboard. “I kept it with me the whole 5 years. See? It’s still in good condition.”

“You really cherished it well..” A slight grin came across Jurina’s face.

“This is the one thing that I cherish the most. Thank you for the wish, Jurina.. This helped me go through all the hard times.”

“I’m glad to hear that..” Jurina smiled. Her grin was completely infectious and charming, hints of the old, pre-relationship-meltdown-Jurina shining through beautifully. “So, you wanna go out sometime? Grab a coffee or something?”

“You know I don’t drink coffee, Jurina.” Rena smiled. “But... It wouldn’t hurt to try new things right?”

“Let’s go then.” Jurina stood up from her seat.

“What, like now?” Rena sounded surprised.

“No. When you leave for your job posting next month. Yeah, now.” Jurina laughed a little.

“Alright then. Let’s.” Rena stood up as well.

“What are you planning to order this time?”

“Definitely not your favourite Triple Espresso. That will be a little too violent for a newcomer like me.”

Jurina then let out a laugh. “You still remember.”

“Oh, yes. The nightmare... You shoved it down my throat that time.” Rena giggled as well. “I think I’ll just start with a normal coffee with milk and sugar.”

“Just normal coffee with milk and sugar?” Jurina was asking in a doubtful manner. “Till when are you gonna start accepting Triple Espresso then?”

“Triple Espresso?” Rena was giving it a thought. “We’ll see how this coffee session goes. If it goes well, then maybe....I might start accepting Triple Espresso in the future? Everything has to start from the beginning, yes? You can’t be pushing it too far from the start.”

A huge grin crawled over Jurina’s face. “Coffee with milk and sugar, it is.”

Chapter 17 (FINAL CHAPTER)
END

So here comes another end of my second fic series~  :) :) :) :)
Hope you guys enjoyed reading it~
It's been an honor writing for you people and thank you so much for reading it~
For those who had followed Management Affairs from the very beginning, thank you so much for supporting. I really appreciate it.  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
Be sure to check out my new fic called The Ultimatum.  :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ:
The link to the prologue is shown in my signature below~
I'll see you in the next Ultimatum update
This is Kevin signing off~
CHIAOZ~!
  :byebye: :byebye: :byebye: :byebye: :byebye: :byebye: :byebye: :byebye: :byebye:

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 17)(FINAL CHAPTER) UPDATE!
« Reply #236 on: February 01, 2015, 05:16:22 AM »
Noo  why!! Tell that your going to do an epilogue plis.
Thanks for this wonderful fic...

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 17)(FINAL CHAPTER) UPDATE!
« Reply #237 on: February 01, 2015, 06:05:53 AM »
Eh?!?!?! Epilogue please TwT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
« Reply #238 on: February 01, 2015, 06:09:43 AM »
Waitttttt....... wahhtttttttt..... NANI?! ahhhhh....
writer-san! Epilogue please !!!!!
I want to know what happen to Wmatsui! ;'( PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
 :OMG: :fainted: :gyaaah: :on cloudeye:

thanks for the hardwork still. <3
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 06:20:21 AM by Zhen »

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #239 on: February 01, 2015, 06:17:59 AM »
yeah a happy ending for final chapter, thanks for the FF and handwork :)
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Amano Tsukiko - Konton -chaos-