JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Airplane

Author Topic: The Official Acchan Thread  (Read 916294 times)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Re: [TEAM A] ACCHAN ~ The Maeda Atsuko Thread
« Reply #2360 on: August 17, 2012, 02:52:27 PM »

^Backup

« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 03:55:15 PM by YKT »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2361 on: August 17, 2012, 03:26:12 PM »
Those were the most painful vids I've seen this year. I think it just hit me that Acchan is really leaving.

(ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

ACCHAAAAAN!!! ;____;

Offline KudoShinichi

• Member+
« Reply #2362 on: August 17, 2012, 05:58:16 PM »
PV for Acchan's Graduation song: 「Yume no Kawa」
【MV】AKB48 - 夢の河
A few more days and this thread will not be here anymore...  :cry:
Is it ok to wish.. someone please stop time as it is now...  :cry:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 06:05:45 PM by KudoShinichi »

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #2363 on: August 18, 2012, 02:17:38 AM »
It's hitting me now, too..
It's not fair, I just got into AKB48 and she's leaving already  :gyaaah:

Although the PV looks kind of subpar—it looks like they just recorded a stage performance.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 02:23:21 AM by WindCaliber »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2364 on: August 20, 2012, 01:59:09 PM »

My post #52,000 is dedicated to Atsuko Maeda :hipheart:

There's something special about Acchan. She has never been the most talented idol, yet somehow she has managed to capture the hearts of thousands of people from all over the world. I, too, am a victim of Acchan's undeniable charm. I tried my best to ignore everything AKB48 related, probably because I was an old Hello! Project fan, but then something happened in January 2009. I guess it was only a matter of time because back then I was a huge gravure idol fan and I followed pretty much every magazine that got scanned. I was actually already familiar with Acchan because I had seen some old AKB48 performances. However, I soon realized that the girl pimpin' her debut photobook was not the same girl I had seen performing Aitakatta years earlier. Acchan had blossomed into a lovely young lady, who was just oozing with charm. And I fell in love with her.

A few months later I discovered the other lovely ladies of AKB48 and Acchan was no longer my one and only oshimen. But like they say, you never forget your first love and Acchan has remained as one of my favorite members. I sometimes forget about her but then she does something amazing that makes me fall for her again. It still amazes me how much she has improved during these past few years. People used to make fun of her for everything, from singing to acting. And quite often they were right. But that's what AKB48 is all about. Seeing young and insecure "diamond in the rough" kind of girls turn into top entertainers. Acchan's transformation from a quiet girl next door to Japan's top idol has been quite a ride and I hope she becomes even more popular after her graduation. If you manage to become the face of an idol empire with hundreds of members, then only the sky's the limit for you.

Acchan is much more than just my first AKB48 crush. It is safe to say that without Acchan there would be no AKBar48 and JPH!P itself would be a lot less active. Rika Ishikawa inspired us to create JPH!P but Acchan (and her friends) gave the site new life. AKB48 will always be a big part of JPH!P and even though Acchan's days as an AKB48 member are numbered, I promise you that she will not be forgotten.... 8)

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES, ACCHAN! :heart:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2365 on: August 20, 2012, 04:41:04 PM »
AKB48 will always be a big part of JPH!P and even though Acchan's days as an AKB48 member are numbered, I promise you that she will not be forgotten.... 8)

ATSUKO MAEDA GRADUATION PROJECT STAATO!

Offline RenX

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2366 on: August 20, 2012, 05:12:23 PM »
^

That's surely a huge thing :shocked :bow:

It is safe to say that without Acchan there would be no AKBar48 and JPH!P itself would be a lot less active. Rika Ishikawa inspired us to create JPH!P but Acchan (and her friends) gave the site new life.
ALL HAIL MAEDA!! :bow:

Anyway, will this thread be stuck in the Graduated Members child board after the move? :lol:

===

I really wish I had a time machine that will bring me to 2009 back when I got the first taste of AKB48. Even though Ono Erena initially got me into AKB48, it was Maeda that got me into AKB48 much deeper. I really do wanna go back to those times. The times when I was into her so much and so madly. Watching any videos featuring her, endlessly collecting her pictures because she's so damn cute, watching her dramas and much more about her.

It's a week away from the departure of AKB48's absolute ace and I've been feeling down already. It's just a terribly sad thing that in one week, she won't be in the group anymore. Days, weeks, months afterwards, we will continue to follow AKB48 without the presence of the biggest thing it ever had.

I have already heard the song, Yume no Kawa but I didn't cry or want to cry while listening to it. Maybe this is part of me that wants Maeda to move on after AKB48 and have a successful life and career. There's no doubt that she will be remembered as one of Japan's most prominent stars.

Maeda-san, please always do your best in life no matter what happens with that unique, cute smile of yours on your face.
Remember that there are massive number of fans of yours always supporting you in everything you do.
Finally, I just wanna thank you for everything.
You're the best, Maeda!

:twothumbs

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2367 on: August 20, 2012, 06:22:09 PM »
^Great post! :thumbup

Anyway, will this thread be stuck in the Graduated Members child board after the move? :lol:
Let's just say that the AMGP forum is here to stay 8)

Offline stillloveher

• Yuko Oshima
« Reply #2368 on: August 20, 2012, 06:40:00 PM »
i just can't hold my tears watch them performing in music station   :cry: :cry: :cry: , ganbatte ne acchan!

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #2369 on: August 22, 2012, 09:39:38 AM »
~100th Post Dedicated To Maeda Atusko~
So on my 100th post, I'd like to dedicate it to Maeda Atsuko.
Even though you decided to graduate before I became a fan, I'll forgive you for that  :lol:

Maeda may not be my favorite, but I realize how important she is to AKB, and she will be missed!

I wanted to dedicate it to my oshi, but I felt this was more important at the moment.

So good luck in your future goals and dreams!

~100th Post Dedicated To Maeda Atusko~

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2370 on: August 26, 2012, 02:47:54 PM »

Atsuko Maeda Graduation Special @ JPH!P Radio right now!

Over 4 hours of Acchan & AKB48 classics! Let's celebrate Acchan's amazing career!
:jphip:

Thank you for listening! :peace:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 08:31:38 PM by Masa »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2371 on: August 26, 2012, 07:13:55 PM »

Offline RenX

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2372 on: August 29, 2012, 06:20:28 PM »
Found this fact while browsing about Maeda. I'm sorry if this is from quite old news.
I see that nobody has posted this in this thread and General News Thread during the time this news came out so I thought of posting it here.

前田敦子 6年前は「凄く暗かった」 劇場支配人が回顧

AKB48の原点である東京・秋葉原のAKB48劇場が8日にオープン6周年を迎える。劇場支配人・戸賀崎智信氏(38)に、この6年の軌跡をセンター・前田敦子(20)に焦点を絞って尋ねた。

「前田は凄く暗かった」。戸賀崎氏は2005年10月のオーディションを思い返す。

「歌い終わった前田は暗かったが、質問されて最後にニコッと笑った顔が凄く可愛かった。その笑顔はみんなをキュンとさせるものだった。審査員の間で“暗いけれど最後の笑顔が凄かったね”という話になった。前田が通過した理由はそれだけだった」

06年4月の劇場公演で総合プロデューサーの秋元康氏(55)は前田のソロ歌唱がある曲「渚のCHERRY」を作った。劇場オープンから約4カ月たって客足も伸び始めていたが、メンバーが多いため「誰が誰だか分からない」との声が上がっており、観客の目を引く存在が必要だった。

芸能界を志す人なら誰でもスターに憧れるはずだ。AKB48の中にも、できるだけ目立ちたいと思うメンバーは少なくない。だが、前田は当初、自らのスター化計画に拒絶反応を示した。

「もともと前田はソロで歌いたいと思ってなかった。人と違うことをするのを怖がるタイプだった。“渚のCHERRY”は一人だけ黄色い衣装を着て歌うが“なぜ私が一人で歌わなくちゃいけないの!?”とレコーディングスタジオに閉じこもってしまうほどだった」

しかし、それでも秋元氏は前田をセンターに抜てきした。後に選抜総選挙でその人気を実証することになるのだから秋元氏の先見の明と言える。

「秋元さんは前田が最もセンターっぽくないからセンターにしたのだろう。大島優子の魅力は分かりやすいが、前田はみんなが謎だと思う。握手会でも“あっちゃんは省エネ”と言われるが、それでも人気がある。イヌとネコに例えるならばネコのような存在で、だから人の興味を引く」

あれほど前面に立つのを拒絶した前田が今年はシングル「Flower」でソロデビューした。劇場の発展、AKB48の躍進とともに前田自身が成長したことの証だ。

「前田は子供から大人になった。震災後は被災地を回り、自分の姿を見ると泣きながら喜んでくれる人たちがいることも知った。芸能人としてのあり方を考えるようになり、成長してきている。まだ進化するだろう\\

December 6, 2011
Source : Sponichi Annex
One of the part says that, during the audition, TGSK recalls that after Maeda finished her singing, she looked somber. But when she was asked, she smiled and it fascinated all the juries. The smile became a talk among them, "That girl sure is dark but in the end, her smile is amazing." It is also said that her smile was one of the reasons she passed the audition.

===

That's very true!
I'm sure most people fall for her mainly due to her unique smile :lol:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2373 on: September 02, 2012, 05:56:11 AM »
^ I totally agree!!!! her smile is just like almost devilish playful style :hip aww:

New/Old - It's new to you then it's probably new to someone else! Anything to keep discussion chugging!  :deco:

My post #46,000 is dedicated to Atsuko Maeda :hipheart:

aka

:shakeit: ACCHANASS.COM :shakeit:

Even though it's been nearly a week since she graduated the memories are still fresh as she POISE UNDER NOISE carried the entire AKB48 on her shoulders. Ganbatte on your future endevaours! Let AMGP become THE Destination for Acchan news! Thank you Acchan for being the central force that is The AKBroz - where we have gotten to know many new and great peoples and rediscovered some along the way haha - that even despite all our different backgrounds, opinions, nationalities, and internet communities, we can come to agree that AKB48 be dat unit that entertains us in endless ways - and it's good for bidness too  :pimp:  :jphip:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2374 on: September 03, 2012, 10:20:41 AM »

Akb48journal:

Acchan becomes image character for job change information website "My Navi Tenshoku"
Source: http://news.mynavi.jp/news/2012/09/03/003/

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: The Official Acchan Thread
« Reply #2376 on: September 10, 2012, 06:32:39 AM »
Acchan & Takamina on Shin Domoto Kyoudai:

Offline Azwraith

« Reply #2377 on: September 11, 2012, 12:43:23 PM »
She seems to be not holding post-grad really well,

http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2012/09/tomorrow-shunkan-bunshun-will-release-scandal-photo-of-maeda-atsuko/

complete with getting shitfaced on tequila with Oshima, a popular male actor, & hell why not? 2 foreigners

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2378 on: September 11, 2012, 03:33:39 PM »
a popular male actor

Nothing new here:

I mean, who could resist Acchan after that. He got a taste, now he's addicted.   :lol:

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #2379 on: September 11, 2012, 04:59:45 PM »
I don't get how this as an ACCHAN scandal, LoL.
Did people just forget that Yuko and Harugon were there?
Ofc, nothing is going to happen to them(Yuko).

When we tried to interview to her after the handshake event on Sep 9 at Makuhari Messe, she quickly walked to a car when we introduced ourselves as Shunkan Bunhun’s crew.
El oh El

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Airplane