JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bloodthirsty Butchers - Happy End

Author Topic: The Official Acchan Thread  (Read 916267 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [TEAM A] ACCHAN ~ The Maeda Atsuko Thread
« Reply #2260 on: January 25, 2012, 07:27:31 PM »
^Are you kidding me? Toyota has a huge legacy when it comes to sports-models and racing; including, but not limited to, the Supra, the Celica and the legendary Toyota Apex Trueno.

Fair enough, they didn't have many spectacular models these past few years, but they are back with the FT-86:

Imagine Acchan in one of those  :twothumbs

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++

Offline z3144228

• ん♥♥
  • Member+
« Reply #2262 on: January 26, 2012, 05:12:11 AM »

CM

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥

Offline srius

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2264 on: January 26, 2012, 09:52:13 PM »

CM
whoa!!! jean reno, acchan, michan, all here !!!
Btw does reno do a lot of jap stuff?

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #2265 on: January 27, 2012, 08:40:40 AM »
He has been in a lot of commericials - probably either Ryoko or DDR (or both) got him hooked on Japan......and working with Aachan .....nice work if you can get it..... :deco:

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #2267 on: January 29, 2012, 05:40:22 AM »
 A delightful tribute to Atsuko by YouTuber nagami1111.....Music provided by three girls who know cute when they see it... (Ayaya, Charmy, and Aibon)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2268 on: January 31, 2012, 10:15:01 AM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2269 on: February 08, 2012, 08:10:05 PM »
Acchan appears in the new Nogizaka46 PV:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2270 on: February 10, 2012, 05:30:55 PM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2271 on: February 12, 2012, 02:18:32 PM »
Acchan is the queen. The Goddess. She is AKB48. She defines the concept of an idol.

She's a plain regular girl nobody would ever look twice at, turned into a super star.

I'm not even going into Acchan's negative points and haters, because they can suck it.  :lol:

I will say that losing to Yuko in the second senbatsu election is a key moment in her life. After she lost we saw a totally different Acchan.
She smiles a lot more, she seems more open and most importantly, she seems to really enjoy everything she does. She glows.

I love watching Acchan in anything. Whether it is a wacky show like Shiori to Shimiko and Q10 to something more serious as Ending Planner. Q10 is probably my fav Acchan dorama. She says variety isn't her strength, but I think she does it well. She keeps it classy and her 'my pace' attitude will get her through any situation without any problems. I love her soothing singing voice and I hope she'll get more solo singles. Finally, she's gorgeous. Her almost girls next door cuteness combined with a killer body makes her irresistible. She has an unexplainable likableness to her that makes her unique.  :heart:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2272 on: February 14, 2012, 01:36:56 PM »
I'm not even going into Acchan's negative points and haters, because they can suck it.  :lol:

Quoted for truth!

Putting this here!

Offline Mika ~

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Oshiriii~ ω
« Reply #2273 on: February 20, 2012, 06:11:17 PM »
Omg...haters strike again

Do you guys saw??

Acchan blacklisted from doramas with Johnny's

http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/3402877.html 

:smhid

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2274 on: February 20, 2012, 08:58:11 PM »
Well its arama, which reposts other sources, in this case the other source being a tumblr, which translates gossip. I usually take those things with a grain of salt.

I would want her to be blacklisted from doing dramas with Johnnys. That way I don't have to see the Queen with those guys. Can't stand them.   :P
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2275 on: February 22, 2012, 04:37:20 AM »

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2276 on: February 25, 2012, 09:17:55 PM »
Maeda Atsuko, the face of AKB48. The center. THE girl.

There was a time when I wasn't particularly into her. In the early days of my fandom I had initially latched on some of the less popular girls. I bought into a mindset at the time that some other parts of the fandom had that she was taking limelight away from other girls. (For the record I now find such a thing to be utter b.s.) I guess you could even say I developed slight resentment for her with that perception. That was four years ago. Things have changed so much since then for me as a fan. We went from one piece of content a week at best to several a day at least. We've had three senbatsu elections. We've had two janken senbatsu events. Even the fucking kenkyuusei are on TV now. And you know what I've learned in this time?

97% of these girls could never do what Maeda Atsuko does. 99% of them could not do it well.

Being the center of these groups takes expertise, talent, professionalism, and an ability to handle anything at any time. As we got to see AKB48 more and more, it's clear that Acchan knows how to handle being the face of AKB48. I might not say she is the clear motivator and leader, as Takamina seems to handle most of that role, but as far as representing the group in an elegant, fresh, and energetic way, Acchan takes the cake. Although, while I realized this some time ago, I didn't truly get into Acchan until a while later. Respecting what she does and being a fan weren't necessarily the same thing. These days, I am definitely an Acchan fan, and I think it has to do with a change in personality due to an event that SomethingWild pointed out: her coming in second place in the second senbatsu election. I think this made her think about a lot of things and realize nothing is ever set in stone. Her desire to appeal and be interesting dramatically increased from that point on, in my eyes. As SomethingWild said she smiled more, but she also seemed to bring more to the table in terms of personality. She moved away from what she was obligated to do and gave us more. I really liked that. She has a lot to offer and I'm glad she almost came out of her center-obligated shell and shared it with us.

And then of course, there's the beauty factor. Absolutely stunning, totally hot. A textbook Japanese babe.

To me, that pic says it all. I don't need to say anymore. Although some other pics are also pretty easy on the eyes. :pimp:

As for her acting, I think she's a good actress. I wish that she would get a show worth her time. In my opinion, several of the projects she has been involved in are beneath her, either in terms of writing or production quality. I think if put into a genuinely amazing show, she would be amazing herself.

Is Acchan my top AKB favorite now? No. Is she one of the main focal points? I'd say she is getting there. My respect for her has definitely turned into genuine like for sure. All I can say for sure is Maeda Atsuko deserves her place, and should be at the very least respected for the hard work she does, and does so well.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 11:28:04 AM by SomethingWild »

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #2277 on: February 26, 2012, 12:03:52 AM »
Motherfuckin' ACCHAN.

Acchan was my first oshimen way back in the day when I didn't really know anything about AKB. I listened to the music, cus I liked it, but I didn't follow the girls or anything like that. And back then the only thing I knew was that Maeda Atsuko was in the group (I knew her from a couple of dramas) and she was really fuckin' cute lol. She's fallen quite a long way since those days (on my ranking that is, she's 17th now), but I still have a special place for her. She is the center, the ace, the face of AKB after all. Since she was the first girl in AKB I actually knew, I will always hold Acchan in a special light.

Thanks, Maeda.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2278 on: March 02, 2012, 07:19:02 PM »

Offline MaxMcKay

• Chaotic Neutral
  • Member+
  • Offence is taken, not given
« Reply #2279 on: March 04, 2012, 11:08:34 AM »
Some people say left-handed people are intelligent leaders, like Obama, McCain, George Bush Sr, & UK PM David Cameron
So is Acchan an intelligent/leader too?

Morning Musume died on December 15 2010 RIP ● S/mileage died on August 27 2011 RIP

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bloodthirsty Butchers - Happy End