JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Irokoizata

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 759259 times)

Offline roptopsop

Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #1900 on: January 18, 2013, 12:39:34 PM »
OMG I NEED THIS EPISODE LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also koizumi looks amazing

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #1901 on: January 18, 2013, 12:54:08 PM »
same here man, can't wait to see it!!  :panic:
This episode is already legendary!!! :w00t:

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #1902 on: January 18, 2013, 01:10:36 PM »
same here man, can't wait to see it!!  :panic:
This episode is already legendary!!! :w00t:

Hatix please make it happen in a few hours at Alliance.  :lol: XD
Thanks!!!!!!!!  :cow: :cow:

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #1903 on: January 18, 2013, 01:29:28 PM »
Really Really want it so baddllyyy...  :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked
Rumi-chan was there surprisingly, and guess what, she's still the cutest  :wub: :wub:

@ kei_86 : thanks!!! but that girl suppose to be Rumi Hasegawa, Rumi Koizumi already graduated 3-years ago   XD XD

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1904 on: January 18, 2013, 03:09:40 PM »
OMGWTFBBQ!! all 1st gen is present!!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:  Rumiiiiii!  :twothumbs
Man, i'm grinning like idiot right now  XD  you guys who follow Idoling since 1st gen era surely know my feelings right now  :cow: :heart:

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1905 on: January 18, 2013, 04:19:27 PM »
Reunion. Go get it while you can.

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #1906 on: January 18, 2013, 04:25:16 PM »
Thanks bro!! Rumi's entrance is just straight up boss...  8)

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #1907 on: January 18, 2013, 04:27:51 PM »
Just got back home from watching the show in a cinema near of Fuji TV. They aired the show in a cinema because the Hachitama can only hold around 200 people max. They had 3 screens airing the show, I was lucky that I got to see it in screen 1 with the 2nd-5th gen members. I was watching from the fifth row but all the members were watching from the back so I didn't get to see any of them.

I won't say anything that is already aired since you guys are going to see it anyway. Since the on air slot is only one hour they only did two songs on air which is Hyakka Ryouran Idoling and Daiji Na Mono. After that, they did five more song off air, Kimi ga Suki, Snow Celebration, Ganbare Otome, Like a Shooting Star and Friend for a total of forty minutes extra.

After they show ended, a message on the screen said that the members are going to come to the cinema theater to greet the fans. Since I was in the screen 1 theater, I thought that we are going to see them first, earlier than the other screens but instead they went from the reverse order of 3-2-1. Luckily, Ruka, Hii-chan, Asahi and Serina went to the front of the theatre to buy time for their seniors. They had to stall for around 30 minutes, taking questions from fans and talking about their own memories with the first generation members. I was cursing my luck being in the fifth row in a cinema but to be able to see a 30 minutes talk from the fifth row is not bad at all.

Some points from the top of my head:

• Rumi is the scariest
  • Rurika is the kindest
  • Asahi is closest with Eto-chan, she thought it was funny Eto-chan was trying to hard to be the elder sister when they were together
    Ruka is the closest with Fonchi
  • Rumi always travel back home with Asahi using the Yurikamome Line
  • Rumi is the one who originally invented Puni-puni for Serina, she did this with the theater audience and it was the most synchronized Puni-puni that she had ever done :lol:
  • Ruka was in the same room with Yazawa in Taiwan, Yazawa was drunk in the hotel room and jumped on the bed
  • Hii-chan said that Mira always left dirty socks after the rehearsal and had Suu-chan to bring them home for her XD

After a long wait finally the first gen came to our theater. They all said their thoughts one by one.

• Saya-nee said that she was thankful to all the staffs and the current first gen members (3,6,9) making this day possible. After starting out with only 2,3 audience members, she thought there would never be a day for people to come to watch them in thousands.
  • Rumi introduced herself as Koizumi Rumi this time :lol: She said that she would work hard in order not to shame the Idoling!!! name. She also said that the current Idoling!!! members should work hard (classic scary Rumi-nee).
  • I don't remember what Maipuru said but she's the only one that hadn't shed a tear from the start to finish. The girl got hard of steel.
  • Eto-chan cried and said that she is sad that when she search for her name on Yahoo the first thing that come out is "Eto-chan ブス(ugly)", maybe the fans won't support her anymore but she is very relieved that all the fans welcomed her warmly.
  • Mira said that she hopes the fans will support even the graduated members and asked them to comment on her blog since lately the comment had been very few XD
  • Ton-chan who was trying hard to hold her tears even when before Saya-nee was talking totally lost it when it was her turn :cry: She said that all the first gen members graduating one by one left her being very lonely and she sometimes wonder what is the point of continuing this anymore but she said that it was all for this day, the day that they would get together again.
  • Yazawa said that after she graduated she didn't have any job for five months but thankfully now she appears on TV now and then.
  • Fonchi said that she will continue to work hard to still be in showbiz for the next meeting in 10 years
  • Rurika who I almost never see crying, cried for a bit and thanked all the staffs, fans for making this all possible.

After they finished, I went out of the theatre and the first gen was at the second floor waving thanks to the fans on the first floor leaving the theater. As I thought it was over, when I was on my way to the train station I got to see Ruka, Yuuna, Kaede and one other member, waiting for someone. At first I was unsure if it was really them that I had to take a couple of look. Since they look like they were busy, Idoling fans being gentlemen that we are just went past them without disturbing them. As I walked past them, Yuuna cathes my glance and nodded to me, I nodded back and went on my way.

I hope they decide to release the off air footage this time, unlike Yazawa and Fonchi graduation live where the off air footage is still not shown until now. I was trying to hold my tears back a couple of times especially during Daiji na Mono and Friend. It took a lot of effort going to the show especially on weekdays but I'm glad that I got to see the graduated members in person for the first time.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 04:41:41 PM by hellguard89 »

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #1908 on: January 18, 2013, 05:07:12 PM »
Thanks hellguard!!! Hope they put up that footage too... Even Masuno was a little teary eyed even if he didn't want to show it.

Offline AEUGNewtype

• Member+
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥
« Reply #1909 on: January 18, 2013, 05:21:12 PM »
Oh my godddddd, Rumiiiiiiii! I feel like crying just knowing that she showed up and I haven't even watched the episode yet  :wub: This is most excellent.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1910 on: January 18, 2013, 05:30:38 PM »
Thank you very much hellguard for the report, I'm glad that the fans were given chance to meet the first gen even though they are in the cinema viewing. It's just awesome that even after 5 years everyone is still consistent with their persona.

Best show of the month, best event to start the year. I'm glad I'm an idolinger.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1911 on: January 18, 2013, 06:57:55 PM »
The build-up for the reunion was pretty underwhelming to be honest, it feels like 5 years just passed in the blink of an eye. It didn't actually hit me until a few moments ago that this actually took place, and with all 9 members well and present. I watched the clip with Zumi appearing and grinned like an idiot... and then tears started running down.

The day I stop following Idoling!!! is the day I pull my last breath.

Offline strtl

• Member+
« Reply #1912 on: January 18, 2013, 08:30:23 PM »
RUMI LOOKS STUNNING! :inlove:

I've always been totally envious of anyone that was able to watch 1st gen episodes as they were being broadcast back in 2007. Must have been incredible with 5 episodes a week.

Offline Hajime_Saito

• Member+
  • ざわ・・・ざわ・・・
« Reply #1913 on: January 18, 2013, 10:42:10 PM »
Nostalgia bomb.  :cry:

I can't help but feel that it was too short, I wanted at least a two hour special, the fact that it was a live didn't help much either since things were a bit rushed, and to think that this will most likely never happen again makes me sad, but I guess I should be grateful for what we got.
It'd be ideal for me if the watched old videos from back then and talk about them or something.
Also, I came close to start re-watching all those 1gen eps all over again, but things have changed for me as well as I not longer have this much free time as I used to.  :lol:

Guess AMP needs a new timer huh?  XD

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1914 on: January 19, 2013, 12:55:22 AM »
With live performance

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #1915 on: January 19, 2013, 08:04:33 AM »
^^ Daijina Mono was a killer combo!!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs Somehow i think that song will be "reserved" for 1st-gen only (Rumi-chan also bad ass there, still sing very clear & loudly). So we'll have to wait next 10-years :cry: :cry: :cry: to see them again..

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #1916 on: January 19, 2013, 08:46:17 AM »
Way too short. But I'm glad it was a live show. Having happenings and on-the-spot fixes is like "The Idoling!!! Way" :D
And just like how Rumi's body started to remember the dance, it was really nice seeing how smoothly 1st gen passed the talking segments to each other.
Saya-nee hasn't changed at all. :wub:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1917 on: January 19, 2013, 02:20:45 PM »
That was beautiful. I am very happy for all of the long time fans who post here- you all have been helpful and patient with those of us who are newer to appreciating Idoling!!!, and the happiness that I saw in the girls' faces and in the fans' faces in the audience was also there for each of you with this reunion.
Omedetou gozaimasu!!!

Also, Maria Eto is a beautiful young lady, and I hope she knows how many fans feel that way about her! Gambatte Maria chan!

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #1918 on: January 19, 2013, 03:46:41 PM »
Watching that episode is just so fantastic and wonderful. I am just so glad that all 9 managed to make it after all these years! I can't stop grinning reading this thread about the episode and watching it myself. Simply amazing. I do wish it is longer as well but I will cherish whatever we have here. I just love the moments such as when Mai-puru was about to go sit in the left most sit forgetting that she is for a day #3 or Gawa-san arriving on the bike. I'm just so so happy right now!

Seeing the Acchi Muite Pie countdown at zero kinda feel like the end of an era. I ahve been seeing that countdown for so long over the last few years that it feels a weird that it's been and gone. Let the 2023 countdown begin!

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #1919 on: January 19, 2013, 08:08:16 PM »
It's Katou-Hasegawa(Koizumi)-Endou-Eto-Takiguchi-Tonooka-Yazawa-Fonchi-Yokoyama time!!!  :) :) :)
More photos from marvelous event last day, this time from Ton-chan blog, photos taken after live.

Check it out!!!  :wub: :wub:

3-6-9 は 永遠...

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Irokoizata