JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kimura Kaela - L.drunk

Author Topic: The Juice=Juice Thread  (Read 156154 times)

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
Re: The Juice=Juice Thread
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2013, 12:16:38 AM »
I think I'm going to like this new unit...  heh heh, despite the = in the name!  oaxiac, did you do the subs for that take-off from Downfall, or did you find it someplace?  It's brilliant, whatever...   I know that movie like my own brother, and that scene is amazing...  and to see it turned to that use of critiquing Tsunku and his naming practices is just fantastic!!  (And yeah, I've always been annoyed by the symbols in C-ute & S/mileage too, so I guess this will be no different.  I wonder if = can be put in filenames?   :smhid

Love the perf at H!P Station...  love those black & white themed outfits, with each one a defined separate style within the colour theme...  and the casual footwear kinda contrasts well with the more formal dresses and skirts.   :wub:

I will definitely be watching them!  Even though I don't have time to really follow the Kenshuusei (heck, not even sure if I spelled it right!) and barely know who Karin Miyamoto is apart from by name.  I know, I know, beat me to death now!!  But I think I will know her more in future.   :P

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2013, 02:53:02 AM »
^didn't make the subs, it's from Takamaruyo.

Special talents of some of the Juice Girls:

Karin

Sayuki

Aina

Akari (so many views for some reason)

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2013, 08:36:00 AM »
The five Trainees of Juice=Juice promoting the upcoming Nama Tamago show scheduled for March 31:

Nice shirt, Akari. :lol:

EDIT: Looks like they took down the video, presumably because of that shirt...luckily I still had the tab open and was able to get a screenshot!

« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 09:34:34 AM by J-Triumf »
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline RikoLiFan

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2013, 09:16:23 AM »
Are they going to have a leader? 'cause even buono has a leader (Momo)..heck, even W has a leader & subleader :nervous

I'm guessing Karin gets it based on tenure length

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2013, 02:23:13 PM »
MV is out :

It's pretty basic, but all the girls look great.  :heart:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2013, 04:23:23 PM »
I guess Tomoko might end up being my fav after all 8) Why fight the cuteness

I kinda like the simplicity just because we can clearly see where their dancing is (better than I expected) and nice clean close-ups 8) For their next video I would expect more, though. Ama no Jaku video was significantly more polished, so I wonder if this group is even aiming to be as popular as S/mileage, or if it's some kinda unpopular step-sister group. o-o

Some negativity - I've sort of grown tired of how obviously posed some of the expressions are, also in Momusu MVs, it's like "here's my dramatic longing expression" etc. I realize they have to act for the MVs but I wish they were able to do it more naturally, haha. It's kind of the same feeling I get when I notice some rookie copying Reina's singing style and I just think NOOOO don't copy her, it's not you, it's not natural! I get the feeling that they're copying what they've seen others before them do, and it'll be good enough for sure, but... Yeah. It just feels so rehearsed to me >_>
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2013, 06:54:04 AM »
lol I think Tomoko is may favorite in this group too.  She's got spunk that the other girls don't have. When I look at her, she kinda resembles a younger Yuko and/or an evil twin of Yuuka. I also think she'll be perfect if they need a Japanese Hit-girl for Kick-ass :lol:

It's kinda creepy how Yuka seems to be the lovechild of Captain and Junjun :lol:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline RikoLiFan

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2013, 04:01:45 AM »
Hope fully Upfront makes Tomoko their next future SuperEgg in the mold of Linlin, Kikkawa, & Sakura; her vocal talent is the most noticeable of the 6 :D

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2013, 10:00:17 AM »
Yeah and at the moment they have so many girls with high squealy voices in H!P (see: S/mileage) that anyone with a bit lower voice is automatically a plus in my books :lol:

I can tell when Tomoko's side of the group is singing because it instantly sounds a bit lower, I like that... Aina's voice for instance is adorable, but it's exactly what I've grown tired of recently so it doesn't really impress me right now :lol: Same with Sayubee... I know Jpop idol groups will always have cutesy voices because it's kind of the point, but right now I'm ready to embrace the ones that stand out with a different type of voice >_<

Oh yeah and Karin has been pretty impressive before in lives and such, but this song doesn't really bring that out.

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2013, 06:28:13 PM »
I just noticed that their earphones are plugged into the fruits in the album cover. :lol:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2013, 06:50:29 PM »
They are all so cute in the photo shoot, even without the MOFO tee shirt!

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2013, 03:20:13 PM »

Offline RikoLiFan

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2013, 07:16:08 AM »
There's no such thing as enough Tomoko plugging! :D

Here she looks as yummy (if that's an appropriate adjective for a 17 year old :nervous) as Maeda Yuuka did does :twothumbs

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2013, 01:35:30 PM »
Quote from: Amped from JPLOP
Juice=Juice 1st indies
rank #25
total 2,275

-- 17 23 25 31 43 **  *25 **2,275

smileage didn't chart until their 3rd indies single "Sukichan" (399 sold)
mano didnt chart until her 3rd indies single "lalala sososo (600 sold)

times have changed.

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2013, 02:44:17 PM »
MV rehearsal

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2013, 02:11:57 PM »
dance shot with subs :

in HD too  :P

Offline RikoLiFan

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2013, 03:22:11 PM »

What's going on here?
Except for Sayubee, the rest sound shaky, even our home favorite Tomoko! And Karin seemed to be struggling with that last chorus line?

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2013, 07:00:30 PM »
I think it was a fairly honest representation of their skills thus far :lol: But my expectations are somewhat low these days...

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2013, 08:03:37 AM »
lolwut are they part of Marin's army or sth :lol:

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kimura Kaela - L.drunk