JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal Kay - Kiss

Author Topic: TK Yuu's STORIES: A Leader's Concern and others [takayuu fics]  (Read 7837 times)

Offline TK.Yuu

TK Yuu's STORIES: A Leader's Concern and others [takayuu fics]
« on: January 12, 2013, 03:13:54 AM »
INDEX:

A Leader's Concern(below)
Valentine day Kiss
Relationship on Progress

So I decided to post my recent oneshots here instead of just drabbling it( if it's ok to you sakura-san... *bow*)

Enjoy :)

A Leader's Concern

It was Sunday at Japan,Tokyo and it's my day-off in AKB48 so as usual I'm using it to sleep!aAAAALLLLLL DAY!that's what I do when I'm on a day-off!

SLEEPING!is a Takahashi family tradition! well that is only my way of saying it to others!  :nervous

but suddenly it change in a single phone call...

I was Sunday morning when that thing happened.I was eating food(As usual..) and after some minutes passes I was ready to sleep again but my cellphone rang and I opened the phone call. "Ah!It's Yuko." I said in front of my cellphone seeing the "Yuko" logo on my phone and clicked the answer logo.

"Moshi Moshi?"

"MINAMI!!!!!HELP ME!!!"

I was shocked by the thing I just heard,Yuko was in danger!I quickly respond to her SOS and said,

"YUKO?!W-Where are you?!What is happening?!!"

"Mi-Minami!Help me!!!I'm at the park Central Square at Tokyo!!"

"Park Central Square?( I just made some things up  :smhid )uh ok...But what is happening???!"

"Minami! I'm going to get ra-"

tut....tut....tut....

"Wha...she hang up."

I quickly wore my civilian clothes and rush to the Park Central Square that is near to my home."Minami I'm going to get ra-" Yuko's last word to me was so interrupting to my head.She's going to get what?ra-?as in ra...pe?

as I thought of that kind of thing,my speed of running turned to be must faster than usual.My mode was ready to save Yuko from her being....yeah you know what it is but I suddenly thought.

"Wait...Yuko?Being raped?at the Park Central Square?at a bright daylight?" and as I arrived to the park,I saw Yuko holding her laughter.

"YUKO!!!" I rapidly approached her to give her a big pat in the back and I mean really hard!let's just say A PUNCH.

But before I eve give her what she deserves she suddenly hugged me.

"Oh Minami~ such a concern leader~ I am justgoing to get raspberries for us to eat when you are going to arrive here~"She said while she's patting my head.

"Yu-Yuko!!!stop pranking me!THIS IS FOR THE 10TH TIME ALREADY!!!"

"Don't you mean 12th time?"

"grahh!!!"I pushed Yuko away from me.

"You lost my trust to you Yuko.....I'm leaving."

"Minami!Don't be such a pussy!"

I didn't bother Yuko with her little teasing to me and even if reach home Yuko kept following me but as I was about to open our front door Yuko reach for my hand and there I looked in front of her and straightly looked at her sparkling brown eyes that was coming closer and closer to my vision.

"!!!"

I was shocked by Yuko's sudden approach.Her lips were attached to mine but unexpectedly her lips were so soft and so tempting to kiss even more but then I pushed Yuko away from me.

"Minami...."

"Yuko please stop this."

"But...You liked that kiss...didn't you Minami?"

"as AKB48's leader I must not be biased to anymore AKB members..."

Yuko suddenly looked at my eyes really close than our usual distance.

"Anymore?What do you  mean by that?"

I didn't respond to Yuko's question but just looked straightly at the ground but she hold my chin for my face to look straight again to hers.

"Is this because of Atsuko's Graduation?is this the reason that you don't want to love someone anymore?The reason why your heart is as hard as rock?"

"I was scared Yuko...."

"Huh?"

"I was scared....that if I will love someone again.....he...or...she...might leave me..."

I can't control it,the tears i my eyes suddenly overflow through me and Yuko looked at me with a worried face.A minute passes,Yuko wipe my tears and gave me a warm hug.

"I can love you Minami....my love for you might not be strong as Atsuko but I will try my best to not let you be on this state..."

"You....you wont leave me?"

"I will leave you silly!"

"What?!"

"I'm just kidding~"

"Yuko~!"

"hahaha! Right now I wont Minami but this thing is not permanent, someday we, AKB members will have our own separate ways and when that happens I want you to not look like a crybaby!I don't want you to cry when I graduate! or even to the other members!"

"Why are you saying this Yuko?Are you really leaving me?"

"And what if I do?"

"Then...

A that time I pulled Yuko's dress and kissed her soft lips.

I will chase you..."

"Minami...."

"Yuko..."

"That was a weird line..." Yuko said plainly.

"EH?!"

"You could have just said "Then I will rape you~" or some other dirty things~ my heart will throb for that~!"

"OH Shut up Yuko!"

*Shutting door sound*

"Hey!Minami! I'm just kidding!"

"I know I know! go home It's my day off!"

"Minami!"

"Next Sunday!"

"Huh?"

"Let's.....Have a date..."

I saw Yuko smiled on the small hole on our front door.She leave our house like a small little dust.Many minutes passes when I was ready to go to bed but then my cellphone ringed and there I opened the message and it contains,

"Expect A big kiss for tomorrow~ *wink* -Yuko"

After that I can't sleep at all while having a pure red face all over me.

END
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 07:41:14 AM by TK.Yuu »
A kiss to the cheeks isn't enough and so is to the lips~

My Amateur Stories

Offline TK.Yuu

Re: TK Yuu's STORIES [takayuu fics]
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 03:14:26 AM »

Valentine Kiss [TakaYuu~]

[December 25,2012:Karaoke bar,Christmas Eve]

"SHARARARA!! suteki ni kissu~♪

SHARARARA sugao ni KISSU~!!"

"Ano....Yuko isn't that song too early for valentines day?"I said with a worried tone because Yuko is so drunk.

"Ne Minami~ THIS IS THE NEW *hic* VALENTINES DAY~!!!Sing with me~!"

"Jeez...you're really drunk huh?why don't I just sent you home?"

"Nooooo....I want to end this song!!!"

*sigh*

Well right now I'm with Yuko celebrating Christmas eve with her,Actually there are members that should be with us tonight but then they have some urgent meetings to attend to especially nyan nyan....I think she's really waiting for this moment to celebrate Christmas eve with nyan nyan but I guess it's such a bad timing huh?

And right now Yuko is so drunk because of ordering 7 trays containing 6 beers per each tray....she's really a though girl...

"Minami!Minami!here's my favorite part!!!!"

"Ye...Yeah...."

"BARENTAIN DEI KISSssss...*pulls Takamina's outfit*..SU!"

"Eh......"Right on that "Kissu" part of the lyrics Yuko.....kissed me....

"Y-YUKOOOOOO!!!!What the hell was that!!!!"

"Hm~?It's a valentine *hic* KISSSssssSU!!"

"It's not even valentines yet!!"I said with a shaky tone.

"Well don't worry I'll kiss you again when we reach to the chorus~ *wink*"

"Eh...."

" Wain no iroshita sansetto pakku suteki na~ ♪ "

Yuko kept singing the song while I......

*Joined palms together,closed eyes*

"Please skip the verse and get to the chorus already!"I said with a blushed face.

~END~

Found this photo on tumblr and I suddenly have a story in mind~ ♥

My Amateur Stories

Offline TK.Yuu

Re: TK Yuu's STORIES [takayuu fics]
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 03:15:00 AM »

Relationship on progress[Takayuu~~~as always~]

Recently after Atsuko left AKB48 I got really lonely but then when I was really down 2 weeks after Atsuko's graduation.Someone knocked on my door.
I was surprised that it was Yuko.

It was really rare for her to go to my apartment and visit me but now that I notice it on the past few days Yuko does alot of skinship to me but I kinda don't like it because I'm not used to that kid of stuff....I'm not nyan nyan you know! I even said that to yuko on the time she attempts to kiss my cheeks but she is just smiling and said "I know~"

Well back to the main story...

Yuko was infront of me looking at my cry baby face.She hugged me tightly and said "I'm sorry for not noticing about your situation...."
I hugged her back so tightly and began to cry again.

After that,Day by day Yuko began to approach me,like inviting me to go to the movies,eat with each other and just stroll for a bit but for her many invites for the pass few weeks I only accepted 2 of her invites because I have so many appointments lately,being a general manager is indeed hard but as I always say "Hard work will always be rewarded".

Although it's really hard for me to not accept Yuko's invite it's really weird because she's not even mad and because of that I suddenly gained interest in her but to a perverted squirrel like her?It's really weird...

Many months later Yuko help me to move on and to not loose hope because Atsuko was not on my side anymore,I was so happy because Yuko was really there for every time I need some pat on the back."WMidget is together again~" some of our akb members say when we are talking with each other but then as each day passes without yuko I am feeling this sad aura inside me....it's like i really need her so much and that is the day I noticed that I'm inlove with her.

A few days passed and I started to avoid Yuko,I kept saying inside my mind that "NO!I should not fall in love to Yuko!" but when I look to her and she does that squirrel smile....I just ca't resist to smile back to her....it's like I'm not avoiding her at all....but I didn't gave up ad still put that big distance between us,the only time our distance breaks is that when we are going to perform or have an interview with a show or the press.

After a week or so Yuko wanted to talk with me but I declined it making an excuse that I have an urgent meeting with Akimoto-sensei but then after a few hours I heard my doorbell rang and as I opened the door,Yuko was the one who is there and she said to me,"urgent meeting huh?"

I tried to rapidly close the door but Yuko's foot blocked it's way of closing it.She suddenly came in my apartment and shut the door then locked it.
She gripped my shirt and pulled it to her and then she.......kissed me....

after that she released the kiss fast and said,"Minami....you really don't need to hide it....it's so obvious..."Yuko said as she breaks her grip through my shirt.

"Yu...Yuko...I'm sorry on avoiding you...I can't.....I can--"before I even finish my words Yuko broke it with her hug,she patted my head and said

"You can't fall in love to me right?Well Minami...You can't escape that!"

"Eh?"I said as I looked at Yuko's eyes.

"Because I am already in love with you!"She said with her squirrel smile once again.

She used that smile in a wrong timing....My mode became aggressive and I pushed her through the ground and began on kissing her widely.She didn't pushed me back but just accept it and made the kiss more widely.My hands move weird my and began holding her chest and squeezed it,Yuko gave a large moan.My other hand was going for her lower part but then the stopped it by holding it and said,"Let's not rush things up Minami."she said with her squirrel smile once again.

"Uh....."my face suddenly blushed.I did some things that I can't control.It's the power of love I guess....

After that bit by bit Yuko and I are starting our relationship in a good flow and thus some fans are noticing it too and recently Yuko finally posted her blog entry with a picture of me and her in the end....her squirrel smile.....it's really.....amazing...

As I am reading at Yuko's blog my cellphone rang and it was yuko's message that says,

"Let's go watch a movie \( ^0^)/"

I smiled after I read her message and I replied sure to her.

"I want to see her squirrel smile once again~" I said inside my mind.

END.

I'm really happy that for the past 2 years of me shipping these two many fans finally noticed Wmidget/Takayuu's love with each other~

MORE TO COME!!!

My Amateur Stories

Offline Suicchin

• ひとりに しない で
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)八(бвб)
Re: TK Yuu's STORIES: A Leader's Concern and others [takayuu fics]
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 05:49:15 AM »
Wwwwaaaahhh~ So many TakaYuu <3 I'm sooo happy *rolls in a field of flowers and rainbows* I'd just read the first one, but the other ones no, so I'm happy! Continue writting more TakaYuu :D
♥ 恋がしたいのに、うまく恋ができない… そもそも、恋愛なんて私たちには贅沢なんだろうか?  ♥

The Fantastic world of the Wonka Couple FF Chapter 4 [Hiatus]
Who said you can win my heart so easily? Chapter 1 -part 2-[Hiatus]
One-shots / Drabbles / Etc

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 06:26:33 AM »
YAY! This is great.
Im actually starting to love takayuu lately
They are soo cute with each other.
Soo thanks ↖(^ω^)↗
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2013, 09:33:33 AM »
those fics is very great :twothumbs :twothumbs
I love Takayuu pairing :heart: :heart:
waiting for more update . Ganbareee :cow:
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
  • Don't give up! Everyone's a beginner
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2013, 12:42:11 PM »
nice~! the last one was new to me~ yuko was quite a man on the last fic XD

Please do make more :D
Creating stories is another way of showing my Persona

INSPIRATION <----I need that thing so much... (.__.)

STORY COLLECTION click here~!

Offline DarkEye

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2013, 12:04:02 PM »
Hm~ this is new to me!Can't resist not commenting on this one XD <--- silent reader Anyways recently I'm liking this pairing  :wub:

Please make more stories and good luck :twothumbs !!!

Offline TK.Yuu

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2013, 12:40:31 PM »
Aww everyone thank you very much  :wub: I never expect this many Takayuu shippers~ I'm really glad that many people are noticing their love for each other~ :heart:

I will update a new story soon so please tune in~!  :D

My Amateur Stories

Offline diamond kirara

• I like Atsumina,Takayuu and takamina
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2013, 06:10:16 PM »
Lol takamina you are so anxious over yuko but it makes you cute

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2013, 10:24:50 PM »
I think I told u before but if I didn't...

I AM A HUUUUGE TAKAYUU fan so yeah  :wub:

more~~~  :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Jsheep

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2016, 12:57:26 PM »
I'm new here :)

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal Kay - Kiss