JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Iroppoi Jirettai

Author Topic: Where the wind carries me... NEW/UPDATED VERSION. Chapter 7 [11/08]  (Read 13606 times)

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
Re: Where the wind carries me... NEW/UPDATED VERSION. Chapter 4 [11/26]
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2014, 12:29:57 PM »
Jurimayu Burning cheeks hahahah!! LOL in this Story

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Where the wind carries me... NEW/UPDATED VERSION. Chapter 5 [02/08]
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2015, 04:28:01 PM »

Where the Wind Carries Me...

CHAPTER 5

Mayu just looked away and ignored those puppy eyes. Stomping away and making Jurina follow her, she cursed in her head at her friend. They both left the forest and went deeper into the town, Jurina still holding onto her cheek and Mayu still somewhat angry. Along the way Jurina sighed and held Mayu’s hand, somewhat expecting to be shoved away. To her surprise and joy, Mayu tightened the hold of her hand and kept on walking. It was a huge achievement for the puppy girl and she thought she might even have a chance to move forward in the future. The girls soon reached the bookstore – a somewhat old looking building with high arched windows. The cyborg girl walked in, with the puppy following close behind, and went straight to the cash register.

“The usual order for the Oshima family please.” Mayu said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Right away, miss.” The bookseller answered and went to the storage room. “Oi, Sasshi!!! The usual for the Oshima family!!! Where is it?!”

Jurina giggled. She knew Sashihara Rino since they were neighbors since god knows how long. Since Matsui girls were in Italy for quite a time, she didn’t know Sasshi was now working in the bookstore. That girl was such a geek that she probably was too much into some idol show or magazine, and probably totally forgot or didn’t even care about the orders or anything else.

‘BONK’

“Argh! Rie-chan!!! Why did you do this to me?!!”

What happened there afterwards was not something others wanted to hear, however, it was so usual and common that no one paid attention. The sounds of slapping and moaning echoed throughout the bookstore and Jurina couldn’t help but giggle. Finally the wota got what she deserved, though, judging from the fact that no one was bothered by such a happening, the puppy decided it was nearly an everyday practice. Mayu simply sighed and, keeping her cyborg expression as collected as possible, motioned for Jurina to come along. The two went towards the manga stands and soon afterwards got indulged in the 2D stories.

An hour later the bookseller walked out of the storage room with a smug look on her face and went behind her counter. A nametag on her blouse read ‘Kitahara Rie’ and red-rimmed glasses sharpened her somewhat round face. Another girl walked out of the storage room, dragging out a huge box, sweat drops formed all around her face and neck. She was huffing while dragging the box towards the counter and Jurina realized it was probably what Yuuko ordered. Were they supposed to bring this box themselves?! Seeing the older black haired girl walk back to the cash register the puppy realized the answer to her question and followed her friend, not even wanting to think about their way home.

“Well, here is your order.” Kitahara Rie, the bookseller, said and pointed at the check, which Mayu signed in her prim handwriting.

“Thank you and have a good day.” Mayu bowed and then looked at the box. Jurina realized it was time to carry this ‘treasure’ of Yuuko’s and they both lifted it together. It was so heavy Jurina couldn’t help but groan with every step they took. Even the usually calm and composed Mayu was showing signs of struggle. After ten minutes the two girls stopped and put the box on the ground, more like dropped it from how heavy it was.

“What’s in there? Elephants?” Jurina asked while wiping the sweat off of her face. She was then unexpectedly elbowed so hard to her side she coughed for few minutes and then had to intake more than a few deep breaths of air in order to regain her senses. “What? I just asked…”

“What’s in there is of no importance. I don’t even want to think about the contents. The sooner we get back home, the better. I just want to properly rest, I am tired…” Mayu said in her nearly emotionless tone.

Jurina realized this box was not at fault. Most of the cyborg’s sulking was probably from the time when Jurina confessed to her before. The young Matsui sighed and prepared for the long walk home. Elephants or not, the box was heavier than a tank full of ammunition, and she knew how hard it was to pull one of those. Not that she shared that experience with everyone. The two girls lifted the box once again and started carrying it, only the sweat on their foreheads and occasional huffs while stopping for a while were signs of how heavy the box was.

Fact Number 2. Thoughts.

There is no way you can always tell everything you are thinking about, because you might get hurt afterwards. In Jurina’s case, an elbow to the stomach.

END CHAPTER 5.

Replies.

@mayura48: yes, chapters are short, but they will not be too long, I like to keep suspense (if there is any) LOL
@Kairi65: yes, the two kissing is nice~ and don't worry, she'll make more mistakes LOL
@Kirozoro: I wonder how did that confession go? ><
@RenshuChan: yes, I am back, again :D nyaha, I love JuriMayu too \ :w00t: /
@crosteks: new reader, yay
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 02:00:21 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
  • Netflix, Tumblr, Pizza makes me happy. 23歳 Kahi
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2015, 10:03:19 AM »
The sounds of slapping and moaning echoed throughout the bookstore

WHAT IS THIS BOOK STORE I WANNA GO HERE!!! YAAAASSS

Thank you mama for the update. And RinoRieeeeee
Ships that make me weabo

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2015, 08:26:16 AM »
what's in the Box  :? :? that makes it super duper Heavy :shocked  :lol: :lol:
Nice update :thumbsup Waiting for the update  ;)

Offline NamiRay!!!

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2015, 04:21:39 PM »

I love this fanfic!!!  :heart: :heart:

The character of Yuki is do mysterious...I wonder what is her secret!  :dunno:

Mayuyu is adorable as always!!!  :shy2:  :hee:  :nya:

I can't wait to read your next chapter!! Please keep writing and update soon!!!  :on cny2: :kneelbow:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2015, 01:02:19 PM »

CHAPTER 6

*DING DONG*

Yuuko took off the mitten and cleaned her other hand in the wet towel. Humming a random song she went to open the door. There, standing in her white long dress with her raven silk hair gently swaying in the light wind, was Matsui Rena. Smile was apparent on her face but one could easily tell it was a forced one as her eyes were beaming with sadness.

“Ah…Rena….come in…” Yuuko had a hard time trying to take her eyes away from the beauty. There was just something about her that made the squirrel woman feel all tingly inside every time the raven girl was around.

Rena walked inside and went to the kitchen. Her eyes suddenly lit up as a 10000000000 karat diamond and she secretly wiped the drool forming in the corner of her lips. She gulped her saliva a few times and pried her eyes away from the treat that was turning her into a ridiculously hungry predator.

“Hehe, same as always, nee?” The squirrel asked and pushed the baking tray full of soft melonpans towards Rena.

The raven haired girl grabbed the plump piece and stuffed it in her mouth, biting on it like it was her last supper and letting out weird moan-like grunts as the sweet taste seeped into her mouth, down her throat and then exploded throughout her body like some fireworks in the sky. She felt like heaven was not even comparable when putting it against the place she always was in when eating her favorite buns.

“So, what brings you here?” Yuuko asked, unable to take her eyes away from those pink lips that just begged to be kissed right away. However, she had no intentions of scaring her friend with a surprising attack so she simply stayed still.

“Can’t I come to see a friend?” Rena retorted with a gentle smile and took another bite of the treat in front of her.

"Sou..." The word ‘friend’ resounded in the squirrel’s head as a harsh verdict of reality and she gritted her teeth while observing the pale girl. "So... I heard from Jurina that you went to visit Yuki.."

"Un..." Rena sighed and slipped the remaining bit of the last melonpan into her mouth. After chewing on it and sighing once again, she looked at Yuuko with a sad expression. "I confessed to her..."

Yuuko couldn't help but hug her. Despite being somewhat happy - one could easily tell Rena was rejected by the beauty queen - she still felt bad for the raven haired girl. This was all she could provide for now, a warm comforting hug, as words were not needed in this situation.

"Thanks..." Rena smiled, feeling comfortable and relaxed in Yuuko's soothing embrace. "I feel okay though... Like some huge weight was taken away from my shoulders... I mean... I had this crush on her for as long as I can remember so... At least I was able to confess and let out my feelings, even if I was rejected afterwards..."

"Let's take away your thoughts from that for now." Yuuko suggested and smiled, cursing at herself for still wanting to kiss those damn inviting lips of Rena's. She was about to suggest for the girl to help her with another batch of delicious treats when a sound of front door being kicked-opened was heard. "Huh?.."

“Oshiri~!” Mayu yelled and entered the house. She and Jurina dropped the box hard on the floor and slumped there, unable to move their bodies from exhaustion.

“Oshiri…” The short woman went to check on them and right away forgot the guest in the kitchen. “My papers~!!!!”

The squirrel jumped around happily, pumped her fist high up in the air, lifted the box without putting much effort and carried it to her room.

“How…can she...lift it so easi...ly…?” Jurina wheezed out and shut her eyes tight.

“She’s a superwoman when it comes to strength, especially when she has to carry her beloved papers…” Mayu replied without any excitement and curled in a ball, hugging someone’s leg without realizing it’s a leg. It was smooth and soft and she just felt as if it was her beloved favorite pillow.

“I would prefer it if you hugged Jurina instead of hugging my leg like it’s your pillow.” Rena noted and Mayu hurriedly scrambled away, not only releasing the hold of the older Matsui’s leg but also gaining the strength to run to her room. The slight ‘spicy’ undertones were heard in the raven haired girl’s voice and the cyborg just didn’t want any trouble.

“Why is this household so weird? Aren’t we their guests? Yet they go to their rooms to do whatever they please and we are left here like some uninvited guests.” Jurina mumbled, not affected by her sister's 'scary' voice.

“Which we kind of are…” Rena sweat-dropped and sighed.

“Nani KORE?!!!!” Yuuko’s scream suddenly resounded in the house. It could probably be heard even in another dimension, that's how loud it was. “Why is there a picture of Rena in a Playboy magazine?!!!”

Fact Number 3. Visiting.

Before you decide on visiting your friends without letting them know your intentions, think carefully. Your dark/embarrassing secrets might be revealed and you will have to try and explain yourself. In Rena's case... It's self-explanatory?..

END CHAPTER 6.

Replies.

@kahineechan: yes, my precious daughter, i would want to go to such a bookstore also, I mean, come on, it's RinoRie having smexy time  :wub: :drool:
@crosteks: well, now you know what's in the box  :lol: :nervous
@NamiRay!!!: OOOOH, new person, welcome welcome  :welcome I hope you enjoy reading fanfictions here and thanks for coming to read mine  :bow: oh yes, Yuki is mysterious and I intend to leave her like that for a little while longer  :twisted:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 02:00:37 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Yhuiii

• as long as Mayu's here
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Where the wind carries me... NEW/UPDATED VERSION. Chapter 6 [02/22]
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2015, 01:55:40 PM »
Rena ...  :twisted:
 :on bleed: :shock:
み〜んなの目線を、いただきまゆゆ

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
  • Netflix, Tumblr, Pizza makes me happy. 23歳 Kahi
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2015, 02:51:56 PM »
"Thanks..." Rena smiled, feeling comfortable and relaxed in Yuuko's soothing embrace. "I feel okay though... Like some huge weight was taken away from my shoulders... I mean... I had this crush on her for as long as I can remember so... At least I was able to confess and let out my feelings, even if I was rejected afterwards..."

I SOOOOO DID NOT SEE THIS COMING! ALL THE WHILE I THOUGHT THAT YUKIRENA WOULD BE A THINGGGGGGGGG

YUUKORENA STILL TOPSSSSSSS THE CRACK SHIPPPPP. AYEEEEEEEE

It's a very nice update mama.

“Nani KORE?!!!!” Yuuko’s scream suddenly resounded in the house. It could probably be heard even in another dimension, that's how loud it was. “Why is there a picture of Rena in a Playboy magazine?!!!”

GRAAAAVVVVVVVUUUURRRREEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Before you decide on visiting your friends without letting them know your intentions, think carefully. Your dark/embarrassing secrets might be revealed and you will have to try and explain yourself. In Rena's case... It's self-explanatory?..

THIS IS SO NOT SELF-EXPLANATORY.. EXPLAIN IT RIGHT NOW RENA-SAMA!!!! 

Ganbatte mama~~ I know you have tons of things to do so I'm gonna wait patiently for each chapter~~
Ships that make me weabo

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2015, 04:37:56 PM »
Yuko and her "papers" lol made me laugh when mayu called her superwoman :lol:
Rena in playboy magazine..~ :heart:
thank you for the update sakura-san~
 :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2015, 03:59:35 AM »
It's Rena a model?!? Idol?!)

Omg Jurimayu moments!!!

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2015, 04:30:56 AM »
Rena in playboy magazine.....
Lol~ Yuko reaction :hiakhiakhiak:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 01:06:43 PM by MYJR »

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2015, 06:11:58 AM »
wahahah!  :mon lol: Yuko have some feelings for Rena.. :mon lovelaff:
 :mon wtf: Playboy magazine  :pig laugh:

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2015, 03:01:29 PM »
Lol poor Rena get rejected from yuki ╥﹏╥

I want renayuki,   waiting for update

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2015, 05:46:48 PM »
Yuko's cuteness overload...... Dang that papers!!!!!

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2015, 04:33:13 PM »
Sakura-san... I'm new here, but i've read your other fanfic before.. :hee:

Jurina face when mayu punch her.. :on kimbo: :wahaha: Those jurimayu moment.... :on bleed:
Mayu so tsundere.. :luvluv1: :on lol:

Cheering for update soon... :onioncheer:

Offline Kalol38

• ecchi
  • Jurina is my boyfriend , stay away .v.
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2015, 12:23:29 AM »
oh oh oh Mayu is so tsundere, but I loved the way Jurina kissed ~~

And Yuko is so funny hahah

Yes, I love it, I love JuriMayu and how the course of this fic going, updated logo, Sakura <3
the cause of my death...

Offline 0tart0

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2017, 08:48:41 AM »
I love all the pairings here. Be it yukirena, yukorena, jurimayu, mayuki and even juriyuki. I just hope author-san would continue the story.. :( :twothumbs

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2017, 06:45:25 PM »

CHAPTER 7

-meanwhile, at Kashiwagi residence-

Grass leaves and soft ground hummed an unknown melody to the soft flesh of the black haired girl's bare feet. Wind was toying with her hair and the trees gently swayed in tact of mysterious rhythm that resounded in Yuki's head as a song. She was on her way to her secret place and her heart was as light as a feather amidst all the nature around her. Temporarily she forgot what happened just an hour ago and in all honesty she did not want to think about it.

Soon she neared a seemingly abandoned hut up in the tree, but she knew better than that, what with her arm stretching out and pulling on a weak-looking end of a rope. After a few tugs the rope gave in, coming out of the hole it was tucked in, revealing itself in a form of a rope ladder. In a matter of ten seconds Yuki climbed up the ladder and knocked five times on the shabby looking door, then waited two heartbeats and knocked five more times.

"Come in."

Yuki opened the door and bent her body in order to pass through the child-sized doorway, then stood up properly, as the inside of the hut was wide and spacious. Her eyes scanned the so well-known area, taking into account the fact there were freshly picked flowers on the small table and a new poster of some dance crew (next to a dozen of older ones) on the wall. She smiled softly and shook her head, her eyes closing for a second to hold back a chuckle.

"You seem amused."

Yuki finally looked at the other person besides her in the room and nodded her head, however, her lips weren't formed into a smile. She had a rather serious expression while approaching the girl in white shorts and black tank-top. The girl's midnight black hair was put in a high ponytail and her huge eyes had a mischievous twinkle in them, that made Yuki all the more serious at the situation presented.

"Nana... I thought we agreed you cannot go to the city." Yuki put a palm on the girl's shoulder and gently squeezed it reassuringly. "You can always ask me to get the things you need."

"I hate hiding in here like some criminal, which I am not, and you know that perfectly well." Fujita Nana scrunched her eyebrows in disappointment but still let the other girl comfort her. She knew Yuki was right, there was just so much at stake, and yet she risked making the situation worse by letting other people see her. "I wore a hoodie and track pants, no one knew who I was."

"Even so, you ought to be more careful. If father saw you..." Yuki shook her head and sat down on the worn-out armchair. "Changing the topic, since we went over this already one too many times, you know my opinion and the risks. So, um, Matsuis came back and Rena visited me today..."

"Oh? I thought they weren't coming back for another month or so?" Nana sat on the couch, lifting her long legs and placing them over the coffee table, making sure she didn't knock over the vase with orange flowers. "You know, I would give anything to go to Italy..."

"I know..." Yuki sighed and braced herself. She had to tell someone about today and there was no better person to tell but Nana. "Rena confessed to me and I rejected her."

"What did I tell you?" Nana scoffed softly, however, her gaze was soft and comforting towards Kashiwagi. "Well... Look, you were honest with her, so that's the most important part. If only I could be that honest with someone..."

"You have to stay in hiding... I'll see how the situation will go over time and if I see it's safe to tell her where you are, I might, okay?" Yuki toyed with the hem of her dress as she pondered of how to tell Nana another kind of news. "But...don't get your hopes up, okay?"

"Yuki... I don't care about dating her, as long as I get to see her occasionally." Long legged girl bit on her lower lip and rested her head on the wall behind the couch. "Past always catches up with us, doesn't it?"

-back at the other four-

Rena watched Yuuko stagger down the stairs, the woman's hands shivering with the magazine in her hands. The squirrel's eyes were looking at Rena in such dejected way, that the raven haired girl felt judged beyond her imagination.

"How...Why?" It was all Yuuko could ask, presenting the taller female a magazine opened at the page of Rena covered only in a towel, her bare back exposed as she gazed at the camera in a sultry way while looking over her shoulder.

"I... Um..." Rena fidgeted on the spot and looked at Jurina pleadingly, as if her younger sister had a way to explain this better than herself.

"I got a job offer at Italy, to pose for the magazine." Jurina said dejectedly and stood up from the ground, her legs still a bit wobbly from carrying the heavy box previously. "They offered a huge sum, but when I told neechan of it, she told me I am too young and took the offer herself. They were even happier with her than with me and thus we are now able to live separately from parents."

"Did they--how much did they pay?" Yuuko asked, slowly realizing the situation at hand, not that she was happy about it, not at all.

"I signed a deal for two years." Rena whispered and watched Yuuko flail her arms in shock, the magazine falling on the floor. "It also helped me get away from unwanted engagement."

Fact Number 4. Assumptions.

Never think you figured something out on your own, until you hear about it from someone first hand. Yuuko should have known Rena must have had a strong reason to go this far, not that the overreaction could be avoided anyway.

END CHAPTER 7.

Replies.

@Yhuiii: hehe, thanks for the comment  ;)
@kahineechan: You never know how things can turn out, I mean, it's my fanfic, and you know me and my crack-iness lol glad you like it, dootaa, and see, for Rena it is self exlanatory lol, but she forgets we do not know her situation, well, now we kinda do
@mayuki_daisuki: Ye, the two could barely take the box together and she just lifted it like it was nothing  :D
@Kirozoro: it's all explained now I hope~?
@MYJR: hehe, thank you for the comment~
@crosteks: she definitely does~  :roll:
@wmatsui fanfic.: we'll see how it will pan out, thank you for commenting~
@arawche079: hehe, thanks for reading
@Raizel: there will be so many more cute JuriMayu moments, don't worry ;)
@Kalol38: glad to know you loved it~
@0tart0: here's the update, hope you are still around to read this
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 07:05:50 PM by sakura_drop_ »

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Iroppoi Jirettai