JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Give It To Me

Author Topic: Love is not about age, it's about us - chap4 part 3 + Winter Project [Mayuki OS]  (Read 35262 times)

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love is not about age, it's about us [Mayuki] Chapter 4 Part 1
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2013, 02:34:30 PM »
Hello minnaa, woaah, thank you for all the positive comment you give to me. Thank you for waiting my update  :heart:
Actually I didn't make any schedule to post an update now because 2 weeks from now I've my final exam, internship and many other things I should prepare for. Also the other reason I did not post any update because my laptop is kinda broken. *my laptop become useless on this noteworthy week   :sweatdrop:
So forgive me if it's turn to be short, because I didn't want all of you waiting too long.
And to those who predict Jurina would appear on this Chapter, I'm sorry to say that she's not come up, for now.
also, i hope all of you can wait for the appearance of Mayu.
because I make it short, so it still the part of chapter 4. Dozoo~

Chapter4 part 1

“Rena?”

Without looking from where the voice were coming, she was frozen at her current place and observing what was happen now. She, standing not more than a few inches from Yuki lips, and also her hand was placed right on the bed to hold her weight. Other people could misunderstand after saw her because her position was like wanted to attack Yuki. After realizing what she had done on this several second, she just blushed and suddenly moves from her position.

“What was that?” the reality hit her. “Why I want to kiss her?” now Rena in the state of panicked because of her sudden reaction towards her friend.

While Yuki on other side, back to earth and her blank gaze has change to her normally gaze. She looks to her new surrounding and with quizzical face she looks to Rena who still blushing like mad.

“Rena? What’s wrong? Why are you blushing so hard?” she asked Rena

“N-no, I’m not b-blushing” Rena shuttered.

“Eeh? Are you ok Rena? Is there anything I can do for you?”  Now, it’s Yuki turn to worry her friend.

‘If you insist, then kiss me’ she thought to herself. Then she stared to blushing again.

“Rena? Halloo, are you there?” Yuki wave her hand in front of Rena’s face. After that she pulls her face more closely to Rena.

“A-ah yes, mouu Yuki stop doing that!” her cheeks turn to be red again and this time she felt dizzy because of this irregular feeling. She pushes Yuki face to move, and it causes her hand landed on Yuki cheek.

“My-my, this princess sure knows how to win people heart, such a cold princess.” Yuki teased her and she could felt that Rena could faint on any time because of her action. She just grinned and looking to Rena with playful gaze. On one side, she could do this for whole day if she wants. But on other side, Rena is really want to go back to her class and hide her blushing face from Yuki because she knows that Yuki will not stop teasing her cause of her action before. But wait. Does Yuki know that she want to kiss her before? Thinking of that makes her nerves controlling her brain.

“Emm Yuki, since when you regained consciousness?” Rena asked her fiend without seeing her eyes. She just looks down her finger.

“Dunno, perhaps when someone called your name.”

‘My name?’ then she remembers for long time that there is a person who called her name before she could kiss Yuki. There, without her notice, the door revealing a tall-handsome boy with curious face stated on his face. It seems like he still stayed on his position from the first time he called her name. While Rena turn her head to the door. Yuki moved her gaze from Rena to the handsome boy.

"Ah, so it's really you Rena. i thought i was wrong. and with whom are you now? mind to introduce me to her?" He laughing cheerfully.

“Sae.” Yuki is looking to the owner of the name and widened her eyes. The boy named Sae just shock when he realize who is the owner of the voice. after saw Yuki, he smiled in relieved because he could see her again.

“Yuki, glad to see you agai-” Before he could finish his word, Yuki cut it off.

“Do not ever dare to try talking again with me. DON’T.” on the last part, she say it with all anger she had. Her facial become serious and there are black aura surround her. Sae’s smile was faded because of that, and he didn’t know what to do now. What he wants to do now is walking near to Yuki place and tries to win her heart but before he could do that, Yuki say another word.

“DARE TO COME CLOSER, AND YOU’LL DIE.” Now the atmosphere on the room turn to be heavy and no one dare to move from her current position. Sae gulped for one second and then he give up. After gave his sad smile to Yuki, then he closed the door and walk away. Yuki, still with anger consumes her, clenched her fist and her eyes look darker than usual. Rena has pay attention for her unusual attitude, try to calm her friend.

“Yuki, forget it, everything has passed. You cannot blame him for what was happening before.” After saying that, she patted Yuki’s head and gives her smile to Yuki.

“How can I forget about it Rena?!!”  This reaction is different from what she expected.

“After what he had done to me, you want me to forgive him?” she directing her eyes to Rena with her disbelief gaze.

“I’m not saying you should forgive him, just tried to face the truth Yuki, everything has changed, and you can’t blame him for this whole time.”

“Yeah, true. Everything already changed, people changed, but IF at that time he never do that, I’m not going to lose her!” Finally Yuki yelled to Rena.

“You also bear the same burden! It’s also your fault for making Mayu leave you!” Right after she shouting that forbidden words, Rena shut her mouth and widened her eyes. Yuki, whose shock from her friend statement, cannot do anything unless crying.

“I-I’m sorry Yuki, I didn’t intentionally said that.”  Rena tried her best to make Yuki calm, but it’s already late, because Yuki got off from the bed and ran towards the exit door. Rena really want to chase her but she think she should leave her alone for now.

“yuki..”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please leave some comment or any feedback for me :byebye:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 01:06:29 PM by FNK23 »

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2013, 02:38:03 PM »
eh?????
it became so dark so quickly...
Mayuyu....
I wonder what happened in the past?
Did Rena know Yuki as kind of childhood friends?

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2013, 02:42:37 PM »
Shinoki: woahh, you're really fast! yeah i forgot to inform you that i want to change the mood for a while. i'll explain all stuff on the next chapter  :yep:

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2013, 03:13:54 PM »
let me guess yui and mayu were together but sae came and seduced mayu.......

if I am right ^^

it is now so sad it makes me want to know more about mayuki

and I am sad because of rena I think she loves yuki but cant be with her because yuki still loves mayu

anyway I want more ^^
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2013, 04:58:24 PM »
Woa it became this complicated now

What yuki do to mayu that make her leave this long time?

Sae and rena is yuki childhood friends i guess

Yuki blame sae for what happen in the past,but rena also think its yuki fault too,hmm i think its just missundestood that happen in the past,but the result is not what yuki expected,mayu leave her and she regret whatever has she did in the past

I think this problem gonna be solve when the key person came,yeah mayuyu im waiting you

Thank for the update,hope the best for your exam
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline momondmozide

• IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER HAD, THEN YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER DONE
« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2013, 05:55:33 PM »
wohooowww more and more curious :D
emphhh. . 3 weeks its to long... but i'll wait patiently  :deco:

take ur time and good luck for the exam :twothumbs
VISSITED MY INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER : @momondmozide

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2013, 05:57:11 PM »
I see I see it's both Sae and Yuki's fault that Mayu left them  :doh:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2013, 05:42:50 AM »
AH.. Yuki and Rena nearly kiss each other...

Yuki really hate Sae for the break up between Mayu and Yuki...

What's going to happen to Yuki, Mayu, Rena and Sae...?

Can't wait

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2013, 05:57:27 AM »
rena is a bit like a cold princess but kawaii :cathappy: :lol:
sae what did you do to make mayu leave yuki?! :angry: :cry: :shocked :?
rena chan what you said was a bit mean on yuki :(
no mayuyu!! :banghead:
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2013, 01:17:40 PM »
Hai guys, I just want to inform you that I made some mistake on my previous update. :badluck:
Sae on my fic is a boy, but I've already revise it. :sweat:
Ok that's it. Have a nice weekend guys  :on drink:

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2013, 01:31:04 PM »
So did Sae come between Yuki and Mayu? Maybe back then Yuki was too young to understand her feelings for Mayu and only understood them when Mayu left? :cry:

Waiting for present-Mayu to appear, please don't be away for too long, FNK23! :cow:

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2013, 07:34:45 PM »
aah i wanna know what happened  :frustrated:
why yuki hates so much Sae? i have some ideas but i don't really know >n<
Some words can hurt, but maybe Yuki needs to know what rena said to her, but it all depends in what happen between sae, yuki and Mayu
I'm waiting for your next update! i hope you went well in your exam :on gay:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2013, 03:37:16 AM »
A lot happened in their past and the immediate darkness was unexpected this early
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2013, 04:28:36 AM »
It was same as always, a silent and dark small house, but if you look carefully, it looks cute with one window in the upstairs floor with warm-light blue painting around the wall. In the front door of that house, a girl which still in her school uniform carried all of her belonging, open the door. When she make her way to get Inside the house, and without turn on the light she stepped her leg to the nearly sofa to placed her stuff.

When Yuki turning back to look outside the window, she commences daydreaming again without giving any attention to the class anymore. Right in the same time, in other place far from Yuki’s place, in the one room with navy blue colored on every inch of the wall, which gives a bright and calm aura for the room itself, one girl who still lay on her bed and with her eyes closed, dreaming the same things like Yuki thought right now.

from my investigation,isn't mayu's in her house?? :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl:

then why yuki can't search mayu?? don't tell me she doesn't know mayu's house all this time....LOL :brucelee:

im on my vacation so yeah i had lot of time to spend....my time re-read all the fic i love LOL  :germany: :cat:

« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 04:36:31 AM by kurogumi »
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2013, 09:42:20 AM »
Oh, something happen with Sae, Yuki, Rena and Mayu back then :on study:
Curious about what's it :on hypto:
Yuki seems not to forgive Sae while Sae's trying to win her love again :on drink:
Where's Mayu???? :on cloudeye:
Evrything became so dark :on freeza:
Update as soon as possible, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2013, 07:07:05 AM »
Mayu mayu mayu please comeback and haunt your yuki,she need you

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2013, 08:52:22 AM »
Eh its me

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2013, 06:18:58 PM »
PLEASE

UPDATE THIS FIC ~

8) 8) 8)

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2013, 02:19:18 PM »
Please update soon

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline momondmozide

• IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER HAD, THEN YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER DONE
« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2013, 02:26:33 PM »
Its already 3weeks :)

hope u can update this fic as soon as possible  :thumbup
VISSITED MY INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER : @momondmozide

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Give It To Me