JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Big Bang - Fantastic Baby

Author Topic: Rival Forever? (NatsUme and various pairings)- Chapter 10 (Part 5) 16-10-2013  (Read 30412 times)

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: Rival Forever? - Chapter 3 (NEW UPDATE!!)
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2013, 07:45:09 PM »
^ well everyone in AKB is rival to each other but let's not clustered this thread with irrelevant convos ^^;
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
Re: Rival Forever? - Chapter 4 (NEW UPDATE!!)
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2013, 05:40:28 AM »
Hellooo everyone!!
I actually had a chemistry test today..
But I really can't study because yesterday was our heroine, Nattsumii's graduation....  :cry: :cry: :cry:
So here it is, the continuation of the story. Enjoy!

Chapter 4

Matsubara Natsumi's POV

"Stop there. We're here." said Yuko. I stopped and extended my hands into the darkness, trying to indicate my position. I touched something hard, like a glass door. I can feel that the gun no longer pointed at me and a little sound of fiddling followed as if the owner put her gun back.

"Mind telling me exactly where I am? Euh, Oshima?" I asked. Oshima Yuko chuckled again, a different chuckle than i was before. More joyful and happy like a kid playing on the playground.

"We'll tell you soon. But now, I have to warn you.." before I could ask about it, I felt a swept of wind at the side of my neck and then a tinge of sharp points at my neck. I cursed under my breath again, for not avoiding it. I knew that Oshima Yuko is pointing something sharp to my neck as if about to kill.

"Now listen.." she said carefully still pointing whatever she's holding to my neck, " The conversation you've heard, you better keep your mouth shut about it. If I heard you talking about it, I assure you my knifes are impatient as I am right now." she said dangerously. I nodded and winched a little for accidentally letting the sharp thing grazed my neck a little.

"Good. Now, just walk straight ahead." said Yuko again.

"Duh, there's a door in front." I said sarcastically.

"I know that. Now move it before I kick your butt!" said Yuko sounded impatient. I closed my eyes even know my surroundings was dark, and started walking. I walked in small steps, expecting my nose to hit the glass and gotten flat. But my expectation seemed to be wrong since I can't feel anything pressing my nose as I walk forward.

"Welcome, Matsubara Natsumi." said a new voice. A deep man's voice, sounded like bluff man to me. I opened my eyes before pinching it, the lights were to much to take after been in the darkness. It's as if someone put the light spot on me as if a star on a stage play.

I finally opened my eyes to take the view. The room huge, like a warehouse or some sort of it to store big crates of dangerous weapons back in my ex-gangster headquarter. The lights were hanged by the wooden ceiling high up, the floors are also made out of wood. I recognized that the floor were lined up for a game field, a basketball field or volley I suppose. Series of shooting targets were lined along the wall and also wooden benches. In front of me were series of girls and woman, I was shocked to see Maachan and Chiyuu were among them in their usual clothes. While the others? Kind of range, from army suits to jump suits like mechanics wear. All of them had the same facial expression on their face, not pleased?

"So everyone, please welcome our new member." said another voice, a woman that step forward. She looked like personal trainers that hangs out at fitness center. Her eyes were sharp and piercing as eagles. She stood next to a middle aged man, around 30 years old and also bluff as male trainers.

"You're serious Sayaka? She looked pretty much like a stick to me." said one girl with a mocking tone as she gave an unbelievable glance at the one she asked, the female trainer. The girl wore a stained jumpsuit over a green shirt, I can vaguely read the embroidered name tag on it. But I'm sure it says something that starts with "Ko'".

"Yes I am Kana." answered the one that were asked. She took a step towards me then, "Welcome to AKB S.Q.U.A.D , Matsubara-san." she said before she stopped in front of me. "Ah, by the way.. Thanks Yuko for bringing her here." she added while she peeked behind. For the first time I have the nerve to look back, to see the Oshima Yuko that threatened me a few moments ago. I couldn't help not to smile after seeing her.

She was short, alright. Her height was only about as high as my shoulder, dressed in camo pants and an olive colored tank top. Her long hair was pulled back into a ponytail, framing her delicate face.

Yuko doesn't seemed to be pleased when she saw me smiling. However, she seemed to keep her temper down and clenched her fist instead of the hilt of her sheathed dagger that hanged on her belt. Not only that, a black hand held gun also stand by there and I was 100% sure that gun was the same gun that were pointed to my head. Before she left, she eyed me dangerously as if saying, "watch out". I wasn't sure to be scared or not though after seeing the real form of Oshima Yuko.

I turned back to Sayaka, who stood there in front of me. I wasn't sure about what she was thinking, her facial expression didn't gave me a clue or some sort to break the mystery. "So..." I began carefully.

"Where and what exactly is AKB Squad?" The answer didn't came out of her, instead it came out from the man behind her. I noticed that the guy wore an eye patch on his right shoulder, leaving the left eye to pierced at me. His muscle shirt clearly showed how much he worked out, I mean seriously he looked like a hench man that mafia bosses hires as bodyguards.

"AKB S.Q.U.A.D is a top secret task force, created by the government to many purposes. Mostly for dangerous missions and highly top secret investigations." he said. "And you are in it." he eyed me seriously with that sharp eye, sending slight goosebumps to the back of my nape.

"Why would you recruit someone like me?" I asked. "An assassin that only works for money?"

"AKB S.Q.U.A.D recruits anyone from different fields." said Sayaka. "Assassins, hackers, engineers, scientist. All required take parts in operations we have."

"Like you are." I said, but I wasn't talking to Sayaka. "You served the army didn't you?" I asked the guy behind Sayaka, the eye patched guy. "I can see the chain mark on your neck, where your army necklaces hanged. And the scar on your shoulder.." I eyed the guy. "A bullet got you there." The guy smiled, this time he looked pleased after hearing my words.     

"You are correct, Matsubara. I used to serve the army back then before I was transferred to this place." he said with a pleasing tone. "I'm Tomonobu Togasaki. The director of AKB S.Q.U.A.D, and this is.." he tapped Sayaka's shoulder.

"Akimoto Sayaka, captain of Team K." she said briefly, still eying me dangerously.

"Right.." said Togasaki. "And you, Matsubara Natsumi. You are assigned to Team K under the captaincy of Akimoto." he continued.

"But wait!" I protested, everyone immediately stared at me. But I don't care. "I haven't agree to join this! All I remembered is that I was saved by someone and suddenly after getting myself nearly seduced by a doctor, I'm in?!" Okay, I may looked stupid. But this is too insane for my brain to absorb. I don't know what expressions I had on my face but Togasaki seemed to enjoy it.     

"Basically it's your choice, Matsubara. In the data base you are a top high class assassin, killed at least a dozen of mafia bosses, not mentioning helping to massacre of their family, drug user.." my face blushed as he mentioned my criminal records, "and pretty much if the police catches you, you will have to spend the rest of your life behind the bars." he continued.

"The government decided to forgive you but you will have to serve the country. Join us or you get to spend your time behind the high classified jail for top criminals for the rest of your life." he said. I gulped, thinking what would happened. Thinking about the consequence of the choices...

"I'm in." I said carefully. Togasaki smiled before letting me to face his back.

"Good. Team K, please treat her well." he said to everyone before leaving the warehouse. After he left, all members looked at me dangerously. Sayaka looked at me as if I'm a new toy to play instead of her new member. I wasn't sure what to do until she lunged at me.

I side stepped and noticed that everyone else has backed up, leaving a wide space for me and the captain.

"Top class eh?" said Sayaka, I can feel the auras around her was flickering black. "Let's see what you got!"

She ran and did a turning kick, aiming for my head. I manage to dodged it and grabbed her leg. I slammed her to the floor by the leg, but she managed to roll forward on the floor safely. Her hair was getting messy and the grin on her face wasn't kidding when she lunged at me again, this time I was ready. She raised her fist towards me face in the same time as I am, she was about to punch my face but I stopped it by catching her fist and she did the same thing when I was about to land my fist on her face. We grinned like crazy to each other, she was panting but she seemed to be pleased. I let go off her fist and she did the same, leaving both of us alone.

"I can see why you're in the striker team, now." she said. "Everyone else, get back to your stations!" she yelled to the girls. The girls looked disappointed, probably because they didn't get to see me beaten up. They walked to the exit door which Togasaki used to exit the room a few moments ago, leaving me and the captain.

"You have good reflexes, Matsubara." she complimented.

"You too, captain. Complete control of your power, rarely seen from someone who has a built body these days.." I said to her, causing the woman to smile.

"Take care of her okay?" she yelled before leaving me in the middle of the warehouse. I was about to ask who is she talking to before hearing hearing the response.

"Sure will, Sayaka.."

I glanced at the source of the voice and found three figure standing by the wall. Oshima Yuko was one, her short figure was accompanied by another bluffier figure than Sayaka. She wore a cap that covered the side of her face. Her voice was heavy, heavier than the one I heard talking to the doctor.

"The name is Noro." she said. "Noro Kayo." she said as the three approached me. The smile on her face was triumph full as if she just won a wrestling match in the WWI. The other figure was as short as Yuko but her skin was pale, paler tan the other two. Her hair was long and wavy brown, and her eyes.. Beady and brown irises.

My eyes widened as memories struck my brain, I remembered now..

She smiled as if she can read my mind, she stared at me with those eyes steadily. The air turned sharp as if she froze the oxygen into ice with her aura.

"Yes, we meet again. I'm Umeda Ayaka. Pleased to meet you and welcome to the striker team, Matsubara-san.." she said dangerously.

Sorry for the bad English and the suck composition of the story guys. :(

Nattsumii's graduation really effected my brain..   

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: Rival Forever? - Chapter 4 (6-06-2013 UPDATE!)
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2013, 08:36:37 PM »
No, dear. It was very nice and.... you know, you use the old team K that I love the most. I almost cried of joy just from that, haha.

*pats pats* and you should study. I know it's hard (Yuka's leave was close to my final exam week of the semester) but you have to get through it.

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2013, 08:50:51 PM »
I wonder if it will go lighter from here or continue on this path :nervous

Old Team K= Athletic bunch :)
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2013, 06:50:05 AM »
@Yuki88: I guess so.. I got 58 just then for Chemistry.. :(

@kurosawa87: Yeah.. Old team K always gave me the feeling of actions and extremely athletic..

Offline Cometerz48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
Re: Rival Forever? - Chapter 5 (7-06-2013 UPDATE!)
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2013, 05:20:17 PM »
Chapter 5

"You.. You're the one I saw that night.." I stammered while my finger points at Umeda Ayaka. The girl smiled, her thin lips spread across her face. She seemed to be rather enjoying my surprised expression. "Although I didn't expect you to be this short." I added. A pulse bulged out on the edge of her forehead, definitely offended. Her expression changed into annoyed.

"Sigh.. Well, you're the famous assassin eh?" she asked, still looking annoyed. "Famously beaten to death by your own gang.." she added with a smirk, causing a scowl on my face. We both looked at each other fiercely. If eyes could kill, we both probably be dead by now.

"Okay.. Okay.." said Noro as she stepped between both of us and spread her palms on our faces. "No fighting yet, you two." she said to both of us before facing me completely.

"You need to heal that ribs first, miss." she said and poked my bandaged ribs, making me flinched in pain. "While you.." she faced my opponent and crossed her arms across her chest. "You need to see Yuka and Natsuki."

My mind recognized the name just then but before I could say about it, Yuko stared at me dangerously. Her warning seemed to be serious because she immediately sent a murderous look to me, so I decided to keep my mouth shut. Luckily, Umeda Ayaka doesn't see it.

"Sigh.. Fine." she said still looking annoyed. But somehow I can sense a little change of tone than it was before, happier I suppose? Noro seemed to be pleased and led me out from the warehouse followed by the remaining two.

"So.." I began as we walk down the hallway. "Striker team?" I asked Noro who put her hand on my shoulder, leading me carefully. The woman just smiled as if remembering old times.

"Striker team is basically the front line team.." she said. "Each member of AKB S.Q.U.A.D are split into big Teams, like a family."

"And basically there are two teams now in this task force. Team A and Team K." added Yuko from behind. I raised my eyebrow a little, wondering how many members are there in this place. I counted roughly around 15 girls just then in the warehouse, included these three and Sayaka.

"Team A?" I asked. "Are they like super team or something?"

"Neh.." answered Noro. "They're a team like us. They're our senior but we treat each other normally, so there's no bullying." she said. "Now where was I?"

"Striker team." reminded Umeda Ayaka from behind too.

"Right... Now striker team is like the ultimate action team. Basically everyone gets to the missions with actions but striker team, we're like the lead team when it comes to actions. Formed by members with special combat abilities and traits." explained Noro as we turned right. Beside us, a row of glass window showed a big room. Bigger than the warehouse we've just left, I can see why. They've got vehicles and big machines there..

"This is where the mechanics work." said Yuko as we passed. I saw someone wields a big chunk of metal, sending sparks into the air. When she took off her wielding mask, I saw the same girl that gave a remark about how skinny I am. She looked exhausted but seemed happy as she drank from a cup while she stared at a huge chalkboard not far from her. I may not have an eagle eye, but I can definitely see complicated mathematics formulas there.

"That's Kana. Kobayashi Kana." said a new voice from behind. I recognized it immediately and when I turned, a shoulder hair length girl stood behind Umeda Ayaka. She wore an unusual black robe over her dress, carrying piles of books in her hands. Vaguely, I saw the book covers. Dark colored and definitely will give you a big lump on the head if you got hit by one of them, hard cover.

"You.." I whispered but then I shut my mouth again when Yuko flashed another warning look to me. The girl seemed to heard my word as she eagerly came closer.

"Me?' she asked.

"You.. Ah, I showed her your picture." said Yuko quickly, covering my mistake. "You have a big.."

"Yuko!!" yelled the other two members of striker team. They each shot her a dangerous look but the most dangerous one comes from the other shortie, I wonder why.

"Hehehehe.. Gomen ne~" said Yuko sheepishly. The robe girl just shook her head as she smiled. Her smile was one of the beautiful smiles I've ever seen, happy and energetic.

"That's okay, guys.." she assured the two who just yelled. "Ah, I haven't properly introduced my self to you. I'm Yuka, Masuda Yuka."

"Right... Matsubara Natsumi, desu" I said carefully this time while I avoided Yuko's look.

"Need help Yuka?" asked Umeda Ayaka to the girl.

"Sure, Umechan." said Yuka as she happily handed the pile of books. I was expecting the short girl's exasperating look after receiving it, but she seemed to be fine which kind of disappoint me.

"Now, Umechan and all of you follow me! Natsuki and I need help in our room.." said Yuka as she walked straight ahead passing us. I glanced back as I walk and saw a walking book pile behind.

"Umechan?" I teased the figure behind me, Noro and Yuko seemed to be agree with my action because they started giggling.

"Shut up." said the walking pile of book, sounded irritated. I couldn't help to join the giggles as we walk through the narrow hallway. Finally we stopped at one big wooden door, it was big and solid kind of the ones for museum entrance.

"Matsubara-san.." said Yuka as she turned to me.

"Erm, just call me Natsumi. That goes to all of you too.." I said shyly to the people around me.

Wait, why am I being shy for?

"Okay.. Natsumi.." said Yuka again. "Do you believe in supernaturals?"

"Huh?" It sounded kind of weird in my ears, well I'm not common with weird magical stories and such. But because of the serious tension in the air, I guess I'll give a shot.

"Depends.." I answered, I looked at my companions behind me. They only smiled and gave a "go on" look.

"Then be prepared for the things behind this door.." said Yuka as she pushed the big door. Revealing a huge room, bigger than the ones I saw earlier.

“How big is this entire building seriously?” I asked to anyone that listens. Noro and Yuko seemed to be enjoying my amusement as we walked in.

A huge banner hung on the walls, each with unique writing and pictures on it, ancient star shapes and ancient writing were embroidered in white over the black fabric. A bigger ancient star was constructed on top of the floor in the middle of the room, slightly glowing in white. Stealing my breath away from my chest and replacing it with a different form of gas, almost making me fluttered.

This place.. I can feel an unusual energy in here.. Almost magically ancient..

“What are you..?” I whispered quietly. Another hooded figure appeared in the middle of the star, she seemed to be kneeling there before and stand up just then.  It approached us and opened it’s hood, revealing a young woman’s face. She seemed to be missing a few nights of sleep since the dark circles around her eyes are easily seen, but she managed to smile weakly.

“This is Sato Natsuki. Natsuki, this is…” Yuka tried to introduce but was cut off by Natsuki’s weak voice.

“I know you..” she said as she gave me an exasperate look. “Matsubara Natsumi, I’ve seen you in my visions..”

“Visions?” I asked with my eyes widely open. I look for answers from Yuko and Noro again, but they seemed to look grim.

“She foresees what’s coming..” explained Yuka. “It’s her job in this place. She’s our clairvoyant.”

My eyes widened again in shock, trying to absorb the fact and situations.

“And what are you..?” I asked carefully as I backed out slowly. Yuka looked gloom as if a curtain of gloominess ran in the air.

“Me? I’m an Alchemist..” said Yuka gloomily.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2013, 07:08:06 PM »
Each have their specialty to rely on.  I wonder how it will be used in action

Missions?
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2013, 07:15:44 PM »
Clairvoyant, alchemist...... I start to wonder what kind of setting this story is in XD
My yuka bb is an alchemist... AHAHAHAHA XD *is shot*

Can't wait for the progress!

And good luck on your study ^^;

Offline Cometerz48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2013, 06:55:50 PM »
Hey, this the next chapter!  Sorry if it's a bit longer, I just want our heroine to start doing the missions by the next chapter. So pretty much this is a chapter filled with explanations. Enjoy and sorry for the bad English!

Chapter - 6

Flashback

"Al.. Alchemist?" I stammered. Yuka nodded gloomily before helping her Ume putting the books on the bookshelf nearby. I looked at Kayo and Yuko for explanations, but none of them said a word. Making me wonder what kind of world am I living in.

"Hold on.." I spoke in my best "this is insane" tone. Everyone looked at me as if they've heard the same words over and over again.

Yeah of course, I bet everyone in this task force has done it.

"You're joking right? There's no such things as that!" I exclaimed, trying to get my sarcasm out. Yuka looked much more gloomier as she put the last of the books on the shelf before she sigh.

"That's why I asked you, Natsumi. I asked you whether you believe in super naturals or not, so I don't have to see that kind of reaction.." said Yuka before coming closer. I stepped back but then Yuko stepped on my foot, causing me to flinched a little. I glared at her and she glares back, the kind of glare that you get from a midget. I glanced back and found Umeda Ayaka glaring at me from Yuka's back.

Great, I just made two fearsome people mad at me.

"The government realized that there were people with special abilities, including the ones that aren't rational.." said Natsuki. God, I'm glad she saved me by that. "They then planned a secret task force, filled with the ones that were talented normally and not so normally. Including clairvoyants and alchemist."

"What do you do? See how missions turns up?" I asked. Natsuki frowned a little, trying to give the best normal answer I think.

"Well it depends. Clairvoyants only has visions about the future unscheduled, so not everyday I can see it. But once it was shown, it turns out to be 99,99% positively true." answered Natsuki. "Like I saw you, now." she added.

"Me? What did you see about me? We never met before until today." I asked again.

"I saw people's fate sometimes by just looking at their pictures. I saw yours when Sayaka showed me your profiles that afternoon. She consulted to me first to find out if you were to join us or not. And when I saw your picture, I saw you beaten to death by your own gang. Later then that night, you were rescued." said Natsuki. Making me stare at her in awe.

"Okay that's creepy.." I replied, earning my self more glares. But Natsuki just smiled at me casually.

"How about alchemist? What do you do?" I asked Yuka.

"Well.. Technically I'm not only an alchemist.." revealed Yuka, earning another surprised look from me.

"Okay.. Just what are you?"

"I can do lot's of things. Helping the mechanics with my alchemy, looking at futures along with Natsuki, and helping missions  with physics or magic abbilities.." said Yuka, making me gawk at her in awe.

"So basically, you're an awesome person." I simplified.

"I suppose so." said Yuka happily, she looked much more cheerful now after being gloomy for a while there.

"Not many people were born like that." said Natsuki. "She was born for magic after all. That's why the government recruits people like us, so that special talents wouldn't go down the drain.."

I nodded, now I get it why everyone was supportive here. Each has their own weakness but a big valuable talent that each person has, can help the country as well. The feeling of pride to take a part in it, made them supportive to each other so that they can continue it together.

"Then how about you?" I asked Noro Kayo. The big bluff lady laugh before shaking her head.

"Well.. I'm a ninja actually." she said. "Yes, the ones that can do jutsu.."

"What about you?" I asked Yuko but the midget already wrap her arm around my neck and pulled me down.

"I'll explain later, Natsumi. But now let's get you to Meetan.." said Yuko as she dragged me out. "These people need a good conversation.." said Yuko again before winking to Yuka, which then replied by Yuka's "okay" sign.

"Kayo is not coming?" I asked the midget.

"Nah, she has another thing to do in there along with Umechan." said Yuko without worries. Together we walked down the hall way back to my room..

Three days later

Okay, it's been three days since I accepted the unbelievable news. Clairvoyant, an alchemist, magic and all crazy things. Great, just another crazy stuff to take for my brain.

Meetan checked on me a couple times since I last heard her talking to Yuka. The dark rounds around her eyes are about as dark as Natsuki's, poor doctor seems like she haven't got enough sleep. Probably in need of companions to sleep with..

She opened my bandage and pass it to Chiyuu whom then hands in a wet towel. The doctor then carefully rubbed the wet towel to my exposed skin, giving it a sense of relieve. Enough for me to sighed in relieve.

"Seems like your ribs are healed now." pronounced Meetan and gave the towel back to Chiyuu before the little girl left the room. I sat up happily as I put on the new top laid out for me, a green olive shirt and an army jacket.

"Look who's ready for actions now!" exclaimed Yuko as she came in through the door. The midget wore a long sleeve shirt along with camo pants that goes to her knees, combined with combat boots. I can't see any gun in her pocket, but she got her usual blade sheathed there. So rather think not to irritate her today since I'm weaponless.

"Now careful.." said Meetan as I got out of bed. "Just make sure it doesn't break again, okay?" she asked before we both left the room.

"Got that!" said Yuko happily before skipping in the hallway.

"Thanks Doctor!" I said before closing the door and followed where ever that Oshima girl is heading. My mind raced down as I walk, thinking whether I should tell her about my dream.. 

A day before...

"We've got a mission.." said Yuko as she looked over the window of my room. I looked up on her, the sunset's light showered her in dramatic cliche. Her expression was flat and calm, the exact opposite as her fingers that's fiddling her blade. "We'll come to Sayaka's office tomorrow after picking you up."

"Striker team?" I asked, the answer was a quick nod from the Oshima girl. I looked down to my bed sheets, thinking how things will soon work out. I might even have to kill again for this job. "How about my weapons? I haven't seen them since I arrived."

"Don't worry, you'll get a new one tomorrow." said Yuko. I was about to protest to the midget, but she seemed to realize it. "Don't worry. You'll love it, Natsumi. You know how this place is, the people and others.." she added without looking directly at me again. She looked disturbed as if her mind was into something else. She's hiding something and I can tell it. But I decided not to push her further, she looked worried and pushing her will only cause more trouble between us.

"Have you told the other two?" I asked. Yuko nodded, but her face looked worrier than ever.

"Yuko.." I spoke carefully, trying to steal the girl's attention. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah.. Don't worry it's fine.." said Yuko trying to shook her worries and smiled cheerfully. Damn, she really sucks at lying to me. But I decided not to push further, trying to figure out what's in her head.

"I'll see you tomorrow." said Yuko before closing the door behind her, leaving me to thought about what is going on with her. But without realizing it, I dozed off to the dream land.

Matsubara Natsumi's dream

Where am I?.. I asked myself. The room was dark but I saw a bit of light in front, making my mind wonders as I ran towards it in fast speed. When I reached it, I felt something flat just whack my nose. Throwing me backwards and landed me on my back.

Ouch.. I whined as I rubbed it. But then my eyes widened as I saw a view in front of me where I stand, behind the ancient symbol in the middle of Yuka's room. I looked around and found four recognizable faces around me.

"Yuka!! I can't hold it much longer!!" yelled Sato Natsuki. Her palms are widely opened on the ancient star symbol as she crouched. The wet sweating body indicates how much she has endure her strength for this ritual, trying to catch as much breaths as she can to hang on. But one thing for sure, she'll ran out of powers soon.

Behind her a small girl stood with palms on Natsuki's back, she also looked tired. Her pale face was getting paler as the time goes and sweats streamed out, soaking her dress. Her blonde hair was tied back into a pony tail also getting soaked by the sweats, such view would cause anyone to feel pity for her. But so far Oku Manami is still holding on there.

"Oh God, please let this work.." panted Yuka. The girl's robe was thrown out now, it lays not far from where she stands. Her feet was planted firmly on the cold floor, trying to channel her powers into a small symbol that lit on the back of her palm. Her condition was not much different from Natsuki's, weary and tired. Her dress was torn up as if she just fought with some cats, exposing some of her skin to the world. On her cheek was an unusual scratch that's turned into shades of sickly green.

Other than the two super naturals, Noro Kayo seemed to be in the better condition.  She was puffing, but not as weary as the other two. She was holding a few chains in her hands with her feet planted on the ground.

The only lights available in the room were from a few candles around the symbol on the ground and the moonlights that came from a big opened dome on the top of the room. Even with little bit of lights, the room's situation was clear enough. Something is happening.

The chains that Kayo has been holding rattled, warning her to keep holding on as she stared to where it comes from. A big cocoon of chains was positioned in the middle of the circle infront of where Yuka stands. I stood not far from them, just above Yuka's robe lies. Watching with the view with awe, I could catch their words but it seems like none of them recognized me.

Is this a dream?... I asked to my self. But it seems so real...

The sound of rattling chains grew louder, accompanied by a loud growl that popped my ears. I realized that it came from the large cocoon in the middle of the circle, that started to move furiously as if trying to break open. The closest one to the cocoon was Yuka who was still penetrating her power as enchanting some kind of a spell. I tried to yell, but my voice was stuck inside my throat. When I forced it, it hurts badly.

"Yuka!!" yelled Kayo as she pulled the chains tightly in her hands. Fear came across her face, as if she might fear something bad is going to happen. But Yuka stayed on her spot, still concentrating her spell. From there I saw the true call for her job, I can see why she was respected after Sayaka in Team K despite her craziness.

"She was born for magic after all.." Natsuki had said. Alchemy, magic, charms, talisman, and curses, her talent was all around magic. No wonder, she's the treasure of Team K..

I willed my self to enter the protected field. Because if I only moved, I would only hit the force field again. I closed my eyes and when I opened them, all my surroundings are nothing but darkness. I reached out my surroundings and felt the rough surface of woven chains, I nearly screamed when I realized where I am.

I was inside the cocoon.

Even if this was a dream, it's freaking hot in here. Such an extreme heat can quickly heat up a frozen lasagna that you got from super markets, hopefully it doesn't turn me into a roast meat. Not only that, I felt.. I felt angry all the sudden. I felt angry about a lot of things suddenly, from the fact that someone else saved me when I'm beaten up to death by my own fellows to the freaking government that got me stuck in this place. It was weird, all of that were meant to be a good news. But instead I was angry all about it.

I closed my eyes to calm my self down, but it was just hard as I tried to speak just then. Suddenly a gush of hot wind came to my face, making me suffocate due to the heat for a moment. And when I opened my eyes, I found my self staring at a pair of eye. I screamed, but my voice was frozen this time. As if the eyes has made it frozen despite the heat around. The eyes were bloody red for a moment before shifting to another color, dark purple. Then the deeper I look into it, images started to appear by itself. I vaguely saw strange images, a burning mansion, a bloody knife, a family portrait bathed in blood..

Just as the last image shifted, a loud growl was heard again. This time louder and popped my ears fiercely, I covered my ears but then I was thrown backwards all the sudden. Waking me up from my sleep to find my self back in real life in gasping breaths. I was relieved that I could breathe the cool air again, that heat was too real to be categorized as a dream.

"What was that...?" I asked my self to emptiness of my room.

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: Rival Forever? - Chapter 6 (9-06-2013 UPDATE!)
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2013, 07:24:07 PM »
You know, Natsuki being somewhat closest with yuka here makes my N-Tako fangirl side extremely happy. XD

As for the ritual... I have a hunch that it is to produce weapon for Natsumi--a magical weapon XD;?

Thanks for the update! :3

Offline 48GGMU

• :love: Shinyuu Trio Forever :love:
  • ecchi
  • [Oshima Yuko = OshiMen] [Oshima Hip = OshiPet]
    • yuk00shi
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2013, 03:39:59 PM »
Gaaahhh..... Ori K......   :heart: :heart:  :thumbsup :thumbsup

Love this fic... OMG! Meetan and two lolis  :hiakhiakhiak:

The striker team.... Aaaa~k UmeShima NatsuYo  :love: :love: :love:

I'm curious about Yuko's ability  :wub:

Hmm, about this chapter, is this have any connection with the prologue?  I hope Yuka'll be alright  :panic:

Update soon author-san :bow: #greedyreader   :lol:
KojiYuu - AtsuYuu - TakaYuu - MiiYuu - MayuYuu - RenaYuu - SadoYuu - SasshiYuu

[add-all-48-group-member-name]Yuu

Offline Cometerz48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2013, 05:34:54 PM »
Buyee!!!  :cow: :cow:

My first hit to 1000 views!!!! Thank you people for reading my fanfic. I'm so touched to those who gives some comments to this and of course for those who read it and can't wait for the next chapter.  :cathappy: :oops:

@Yuki88: Yeah, I realized that Yuka's relationship to Natsuki was close to each other since they're from the same gen and was moved to team B. Do you really think that ritual was for making weapons? Hmm.. Let's see about it soon, shall we?

@48GGMU: Be curious, 48-san. If you're not, there won't be surprises...

WARNING: SPOILER FOR CHAPTER 7 IS HERE!!

"Here's your mission.."

"You're coming with us?"

"Love your new weapon? It's one of my best creation."

"Yeah, they have the natural erotic aura.."

"They're coming close.."

"Yuka!!"

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Rival Forever? - Thank you, Replies, and omg.. SPOILERS!!
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2013, 07:02:59 PM »
Nattsumii's dream has that weird surreal environment that she has to face in the future
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: Rival Forever? - Thank you, Replies, and omg.. SPOILERS!!
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2013, 05:28:50 PM »
Haha, that's my guess for now!  :D

But... WHAT HAPPENED TO YUKA?!?!?!? QUICK, UPDATE!!!!  :panic: :panic:

Offline Cometerz48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
Re: Rival Forever? - Chapter 7 (16-06-2013 UPDATE!)
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2013, 06:51:41 PM »
Chapter 7

Flashback

"So..." I began slowly. Yuko tilted her head slightly towards me as we walk down to Sayaka's office, I realized then that despite her small figure, she actually looked really cute to be a high school cheerleader captain especially with that little squirel teeth in her dental line. "You haven't answer my question yet."

"Which question? The one about what I am?" she asked back. I nodded and saw her smiling sheepishly.

"Do you want the dead truth or the modified truth?" she asked. I frowned when I heard it.

"The dead truth of course." I said. "Is there even such thing as modified truth?" I asked again, resulting a light laugh from the midget.

"Well.." she shook her head a little, "I'm actually the same as you, Natsumi. I'm just a normal human with the abilities to kill " she said. I praised the God at once.

Thank God that I'm not the only one with normality in this place..

"You used to be an assassin?" I asked. She tilted her head slightly.

"Kind of. I served the secret intelligence since I was 15 before transferred to this task force. I did lot's of things there, spying, undercover operations, and yeah assassination too." she answered quickly, successfully gaining me by surprise.

"You joined the secret intelligence at 15? You must be pretty smart.." I praised before she smiled sheepishly again.

"I guess so.. Smart enough to blow out my own school with a simple chemistry formula." I flinched suddenly hearing that.

"You blew up your own school?!" I nearly yelled. she laugh again, much joyful this time.

"Nah, I was the first though to make such an impressive academy record at my school. I easily graduated from the Uni in the age of 15 and they recruited me after that." she said. My mouth seriously hung open due to the unbelievable explanations.

"Ah, we're here by the way." she spoke and open the door without knocking on it. I closed my mouth so I wouldn't make a fool out of myself.

"Ah, Yuko there you are!"exclaimed Sayaka. The captain was sitting behind her desk lazily as her hand fiddled with a pen while her other hand was holding a brown folder stamped in red. My guess is that the folder contained our mission information, it looked thick enough to whack someone with.

We came in to the room, it was big but still smaller than Yuka's room and the warehouse. Behind the desk was a big bookshelf, stuffed with folders and thick books while other things like the world globe, the TV plasma,a collection sofas and a big monitor was in the room to just like what a scholar would have. The only thing that probably looked misplace was a throwing target shaped like a human torso standing at the corner with several daggers still sticking on it. My guess was that the target was a victim of the captain's amusement when she got bored.

The door closed by it self and we took our seat on the sofa and Sayaka came and sat on a single sofa in front of us. I noticed that she wore a black tank top under her training pack and a pair of slipper instead of her combat boots. Her face was serious like she was when we first met despite the pink slippers.

"Here's your mission.." she said as she opened the folder and handed out each one of us a smaller folder. Just when I opened mine, the door opened and Masuda Yuka, Noro Kayo and Umeda Ayaka came in to the room.

Yuka looked a bit better than the last time I saw her in my dream but the cheek that was scarred badly was now bandaged up, she wore a new kind of dress this time a white sleeveless dress with some green stripes. As for Kayo, she looked recovered but her hands were bandaged up to the tips of her finger. She flinched in pain slightly when she tried to put her hands into her pocket but she quickly pulled it off by a cool grin. However, Umeda Ayaka was way off those two. She looked paler than her usual pale skin and the dark rounds round her eyes was probably darker than Natsuki's or Meetan's altogether. What's more, she doesn't look much comfortable somehow.

"Ah, there you are! Where have you all been?" said Sayaka happily as the three sat down on the remaining sofa before handing out more folders to them. I stare at them from behind the folder that I was reading. As an assassin, understanding body language was one of the basic skills. Body skills are used to identify situations on assassination. It's required for instance to get information from someone before you end it's life, you have to make sure whether the information are true or not.

Yes, you can pretty much say that I'm sort of a lie detector. Happy?

"Sorry we're late, I guess I had to much fun with Kana.." appologized Yuka. She cheerful and not gloomy like the last time she told me what she is, prooved by her gleaming smile as she opened her folder.

"I just had my daily check up with Meetan." said Umeda Ayaka as she opened the folder without looking at whoever she's talking to.

"I was fixing my weapon scrolls with Sae." said Noro grinning like crazy and pulled out a paper from the folder.

Funny... You know what I found from three of them? Three different alibis and they were all faking it.

How do I know? Didn't I told you that a lie detector?

I looked down at my folder as my mind raced. They all looked lying when they said each of their alibi, and yet Yuka's bandaged cheek disturbed me. I remembered my dream again when I saw a nasty scar on her cheek, is she covering it? And Noro, her hands were bandaged to the tips of her finger. What did she do? Holding to chains like what's in my dream?

No way.. I thought to my self. How could it be..?

Yuko seemed to realized my confusion and pat my back friendly as if trying to calm my mind down before she leaned on the sofa. "So Sayaka, it seems like Striker Team has one extra person for this mission.." grinned Yuko as she flashed her squirrel teeth. I thought she was talking about me for a second, but then I noticed that there really is one extra person in this room.

"You're coming with us?" I asked Yuka surprisingly and saw Yuka nodded her head. My eyes traveled somewhere else somehow, and found Yuka's hand holding tightly to her beloved Umechan. Not only that, the look in her eyes towards the ignorant Umeda Ayaka was unusual. Like more than a caring look from a friend. It looks more like the ones that I saw in romantic movies. My suspicions grew if they were going out with each other, well they looked pretty close after all..

"Why Natsumi? You're jealous?" asked a voice in my head, sounded melodic just like Umeda Ayaka's first encounter with me.

As if. I growled inside my head against the voice. Which worked, the voice was gone after being growled at.

"Yuka will be joining in too because this is one of the "unusual" kind of mission you can say. And I'm sure you knew it already." said Sayaka glanced to me. I nodded in answer, the secrets of this unusual task force did a good job of confusing me though. But I think my brain can accept it better now.

"You'll leave tomorrow morning and will be arriving there on the evening. The infos is in your folder, and Togasaki said good luck to all of you.." said Sayaka quickly. We all nodded before heading out of the room, leaving the captain alone in her office along with her pink slippers.

"Now where are we going?" I asked as we all five walk down the hall way. Yuko pressed the elevator button when we stopped in the front of an elevator and stepped in when it opened, followed by all of us.

"Oh don't worry. You'll love it.." said Yuko with a blink and a cheeky smile. Everyone else seemed happy with the answer and we all stepped out of the elevator and whew..

Now I start to wonder how big seriously is this place.

The whole floor was completely designed like a gigantic store house with wooden ceilings, many tall shelfs filled with wooden cargos, hard cases, and oh dear.. I think I saw someone flying with jet pack on her back across the room..

"Hello everyone!" yelled a voice from the incoming jet pack girl. We watched her land in front of us victoriously thanks to the smokes coming out of the jet pack, not forgetting the fact that she wore a green shirt that says "I AM AWESOME!" across the chest. Her eyes were framed by a pair of goggle that managed to slip into her messy black hair.

Great.. A show off? I thought dramatically as she flashed us the white teeth grin from toothpaste advertisement on TV.

"Can I help you? Ah, Yukoo!!" said the girl before hugging the short midget next to me.

"Hey Sae!" said Yuko returning the hug before pushing her back. "Erm, remember her Sae?" asked Yuko when she jerked her head to me. Sae's face brightened up when she saw me and crossed her hands across her chest.

"Ah, you're the one that went against Sayaka, eh?" said Sae. "I'm Miyazawa Sae from the gadget department. Call me Sae." she introduced her self.

"Matsubara Natsumi. Call me Natsumi." I introduced back to her.

"So Sae.." spoke Yuka. "We're here for our new things, I suppose."

"Ah, that's right!" said Sae. "Ah, there you are!" said Sae looking behind us. I turned and saw two new figure standing by the closing elevator. Sato Natsuki was one, she looked much better rested since I saw her on my dream yesterday. The other person there was strangely Kobayashi Kana with a flat expression on her face, wearing a black jumpsuit over a green tank top.

"Hey Natsuki!" greeted Yuka happily. Natsuki gave her and us a weak reply as they walk closer.

"Kobayashi Kana. Call me Kana." said the flat faced girl to me with a flat tone. I nodded and introduced my self to her just like I did to Sae as well as trying to hold back the feeling to whack her flat face with a flat wooden board on the ceiling. Gosh, I'm still pissed of her mocking from days ago.

"Okay, since everyone is here, we should start sorting stuff!" announced Sae happily. "Natsumi, please follow me and Natsuki.. And for the rest, Kana will show you our new creations." said Sae with a wink to Kana. The flat faced girl grinned suddenly towards the enthusiastic girl and gave the signal to follow her for our team. Once they were gone, Natsuki faced me. Her eyes bored into mine as if trying to dig out something from it. I get the feeling she's doing one of her vision thing to me.

"So what's her weapon, Natsuki?" asked Sae cautiously, throwing away her enthusiastic. Completely, ignoring my confused face.

"Sae.. " said Natsuki carefully. Her face suddenly turned in horror, but she kept it down slightly. "Get me El-Draco.."

I'm not good at Latin I'll tell you, so I wasn't sure what made Sae's face turned surprised in horror just like Natsuki.

"Nats, you sure?" asked Sae with a whisper. Natsuki nodded and Sae soon ran away to the store self and disappeared behind the countless shelf.

"What's going on? What's with that Latin word? You freaked out yourself and Sae a lot you know?" I asked confusedly to Natsuki. The girl looked away as if thinking about something else, she looked disturbed just like what Yuko showed me in my room once.

"When giving weapons, we have to be sure if the weapon was right or not. As you knew, this task force isn't just for normal humans but also the ones aren't. That also goes for the weapons, there are high technology ones and the anciently magic ones." explained Natsuki before settling down on a lying wooden cargo. "One mistakes on handling weapons can led to serious disasters, especially the ancient ones. It can turn on towards it's owner and kill them." The word "kill" somehow managed to make me gulped as my brain felt like malfunctioning again due to the crazy information I got lately

"And that Latin word you said just then?" I asked nervously. "El- Draco?"

"El-Draco means the Dragon. It's..." Natsuki's word was cut off by the arrival of Sae with a black slim case with silver handle. The way Sae carried and settle it down on the table nearby, looked like she's handling a nuclear bomb that can blow any moment, I saw one of the ancient star sign on the case lock. I got the feeling that this weapon isn't a high tech ones that Natsuki said.

Natsuki placed her palm on the sign and closed her eyes.

"Aperio" she whispered, the sign glowed in white before the sound of click appeared. I held my breath when Natsuki opened the case and took out one of the elegant weapons I've ever seen in my life. A silver handled sword with a carving shaped like a dragon on it's guard, while the body of the creature created a scaly silver handle of the sword. When Natsuki unsheathed it, revealing the shinning blade. I never seen such a delicate sword like that before.

"Try it." said Natsuki as she handed the sword to me carefully. I grasped the scaly hilt, and balanced the sword in my hand. It felt warm somehow and oh my gosh.. It's beating like it has a heart beat.

"Like it?"said the melodic voice again in my head, much clearer this time. I nearly let go of the hilt due to my surprise.

"Woah!" yelled Sae as she saw my stumbling hand, while Natsuki's face goes horrified.

"Sorry.." I said to both of them regretfully. I cursed the strange voice in my head for making me surprised, but in the same time I really can't believe what's really happening.

"El-Draco is not a usual sword, I'll tell you that." said Natsuki.

"Yes, I figure that out already.." I replied. "But what is it? It feels like alive.." I unbelievably said it.

"Love your new weapon? It's one of my best creation." said Sae with a weak smile. "And also my scariest.." she added.

"You made this?" I asked to the girl with my best "I don't believe it" face. She looked down to the ground as she fiddled with her jet pack handle.

"Sae is also an alchemist like Yuka. But she's more specialized in weapons like sword and guns." explained Natsuki slowly. "El-Draco was made by Sae's father who was also an alchemist but it was unfinished until.." Natsuki glanced back at Sae with worries as if she's asking something mentally.

"It's okay, Nats.." said Sae weakly as she fiddled again. I swear the girl that looked so happy as she fly with her jet pack just turned extremely gloomy in just a few minutes.

"Okay.." said Natsuki slowly. "It was unfinished until.. Until the whole Miyazawa family got massacred." said Natsuki slowly.

"How..." Before I could finish my sentence Sae butted in.

"El-Draco contained a living soul in it. Dad was sealing it that night, and suddenly all the lights went off.. I heard the broken window and the scream of my mom. She screamed to me and my brothers to run from the house, then my brothers took me to the hut in the forest near our house. They told me to stay and heads back to the house. I screamed and ran with my own feet after their horses, and when I arrived.." Sae yelled with fear as her hands covered her ears. Her voice was different than it was a while ago, she was horrified. Natsuki took Sae's hands and hugged the girl tightly before she burst to tears.

Trauma.. I thought to my self. I stare at the carving of the dragon's eye. That night has got something to do with this sword, no wonder Sae looked so horrified when she heard Natsuki's command to fetched it. It must've been hard.

"Natsumi, look at me." said Sae still Natsuki's hug. "What ever you do, don't ever trust that sword!" yelled Sae crazily before bursting into tears again. Natsuki tried to calmed her down but Sae kept on struggling in tears and...

"They're here.." whispered Umeda Ayaka standing next to me jerking her head towards the party stage. Her brown hair was tied into an elegant ponytail with the starling earrings hanging on her ear. The black dress she wore made her taller and much elegant somehow. 

"Copy that." I replied. As for me, I wore an emerald green one shoulder dress that goes to my ankles. My hair was flowing lazily behind my back but my heart was pounding hard.

Why? Feeling unsecured? Where's my weapon?

Kind of feeling unsecured is a yes. My weapons? Ah, I strapped on my leg under my dress.

What? Umechan has her gun in her purse which was easy. But how can I hide my sword? There's no purse that I can use to snuggle that in safely.

My eyes followed the figure on the stage. Our surroundings were packed with executives from many companies across the globe, which made us pretty well covered up in this party. But I swore my ankle started to pinch in pain due to Yuka's high heels that I borrowed from her a while ago.

"Ouch.. Can I just took these off? My feet is killing me." I complained to my partner. She glared and jerked her head again towards the stage. I saw the rest of our crew standing there in their undercover with other performers. They gave some waves to the crowd and throwing some kisses before starting their show.

Oh God.. I felt my nose started to throb hard..

"Yeah, they have the natural erotic aura." spoke Umeda Ayaka as if she was reading my mind. Now look at us, we're staring at a show which can make both of us be marked as pervert uncles. I watched the stage again along with other audience in the party room, but an elbow on my ribs made me turned towards the source.

"They're coming close." eyed her. I followed her gaze and found our target straight away, just a few meters from us.

"Who gets him first gets to be treated by the loser." I challenged. The shortie next to me eyed me before replying my grin.

"Sure.. I heard this place has a good caviar.." she said. I grinned and she grinned back. It was okay for a moment until..

BOOM!!!

The ground shook me and the rest of the party. Everyone started to scream and ran towards the exits. We were both crashed by the incoming panicked people, and struggling to keep standing to see the stage. The room was filled with dust and crumbling roof and soon fire broke out from a hole near us. We both eyed each other, and we both know what were thinking.

"Yuka!!"

TBC- Sorry for the long and bad English

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: Rival Forever? - Chapter 7 (16-06-2013 UPDATE!!)
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2013, 10:57:38 PM »
Dammit,  so the 'Yuka!' Part is a cliffhanger.... I'm fooled XD

But seriously, I wonder what kind of ritual did Yuka perform with the other girls. They even hid it from Yuuko and Sayaka. :/

Offline Cometerz48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
Re: Rival Forever? - Chapter 7 (16-06-2013 UPDATE!!)
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2013, 06:27:53 PM »
Hey, I thought I might do a little side story about our fanfic character here. Enjoy! and sorry for the bad English minna!!

Rival Forever?
A Little Piece of Story: Bloody Summer (Part 1)

"Oka-saaan~" called the small girl in a white summer dress. She ran towards her mother who stood by the a grave stone and hugged her from behind, her hair and the mother's hair was blown by the summer breeze. Her mother glanced at her and hugged the little girl as tears streamed on her face, making the little girl confused.

"Oka-san, what's wrong..?" asked the little girl innocently. She was confused why her mother is crying in this beautiful summer holiday where the sun is shinning brightly and the sky was cloudless. They're meant to spent some happy moments together, just a mother and daughter. But instead, her mother hugged her and cried as they stand by a grave. The little girl didn't know who's grave it is, all she knew was that every year she and her  mother would go here in the summer days and visited this place, which ended up her being hugged again by her teary mother.

"It's okay.." said her mother comfortingly to her little girl. Her eyes weren't teary anymore, just kind of puffy and red, her smile was calming and comforted the little girl's worries. Making her smiling back at her mother with her childish sparkling eyes.

She has the same smile as yours... thought the mother sadly. She wiped her eyes and took the little girl's hand, holding it tight as if she'll never let that little palm go.

"Let's go and get some ice cream from the town shall we?" asked the mother to the little girl. The girl nodded happily towards her as the reply and head down the hill towards the small town just below. While walking down the hill, magnificent views were displayed in their eyes. More green hills, some with wooden huts, farming range, trees bunched up together and created a forest, and of course a small town just down below.

"Oka-san, what flavor of ice cream do you want?"asked the little girl to her mother as they walk down. Her mother smiled weakly to the girl before tilting her head slightly.

"Hmm.. I think vanilla would be great? How about you?" asked the mother back to the little girl. The little girl also tilted her head and gave a pout as she thought about the ice cream she wants.

"Strawberry!!" said the girl excitedly, showing her childish grin to her mother. "But I think I want the sorbet instead.."said the girl suddenly, making her mother turned to her.

"Eeh? What's with the sudden choice?" asked her mother. The kid shrugged easily as she look up the sky above.

"Suddenly I want to eat sorbet, Mama.." said the girl. "That red strawberry one that uncle ice cream made!"

The mother looked astonished for a second then smiled again weakly to her child. This time she looked much more sad than before, she hold the hand more tightly this time. Her mind was flying somewhere else, thinking what fate would this child have later on after today's daylight has passed.

Because there's a chance that this is the last summer holiday for both of them.

They've arrived at the town's entrance, it was crowded since the town's market was located near the entrance, making it easier for merchants to distribute goods to the market. They passed many shops and stalls until finally they stopped at a small ice cream parlor. The little girl opened the door, making the door bell rang. The man behind the counter smiled over his news paper and stood up.

"Look who's here?!" asked the man excitedly as the mother and daughter approached him. "It's our young lady and her mother! What would you like, my darling?" asked the man as he looked down to the little girl and smiled at her. Which then was replied by a smile from the girl her self and a short nod from the mother.

"Ojii-saan, I want Strawberry Sorbet!" said the little girl happily and hovered the ice cream counter.

"Hee? You usually want the pink strawberry ice cream, how come suddenly you want the red strawberry sorbet?" asked the ice cream man. The little girl scrunched up her face, trying to think of a way to answer it.

"I want something red, Oji-san." said the little girl innocently. The man laugh haughtily and grabbed the plastic cup.

"Aren't you afraid if you might drop it on your dress? Red over white is a hard color to wash off, you know.." asked the ice cream man again as he scooped some sorbet into the cup. The little girl shook her head happily, swishing her beautiful hair.

"There you go..." said the uncle as he handed the girl her sorbet before turning to the mother. "and what would you like?" asked the ice cream man to the mother.

"Vanilla ice cream please.." said the mother. She suddenly bent down and whispered to her little daughter's ear, "Could you wait outside for a moment? I'll pay for the ice cream first then I'll come for you, okay?" the girl nodded and walked to the door while her mother watched the little girl with a sad face. As soon as the door closed behind, the mother faced the ice cream man. Her face was different from what she showed her daughter before, she was scared, terrified, and trying to stand strong in the same time.

"Kiyoto, I.." said the scared woman, tears start streaming on her face again. The ice cream man just looked at her wisely and gave her a tissue.

"No need to, I'll protect her no matter what. Sata will accept her and so will I.." said the ice cream man. "She really has her father's smile.." compliment the one called Kiyoto, making the woman smiled weakly.

"If she ever ask what happened to me if I didn't make it, tell her when she's grown up.." instructed the woman, Kiyoto nodded and gave her a hug. Not a loving one, more like a supportive hug to the woman.

"Face him and win it. Then your daughter would be safe forever.." whispered Kiyoto, "If you don't, I'll protect her no matter what cost."

"Thanks, Kiyoto.." said the woman after she broke the hug. She smiled to the ice cream man sadly.

"I'm sure your daughter would be proud to have a mother and father like you." spoke Kiyoto.

Meanwhile...

The little girl hobbled in front of the shop like her mother told her to, she skipped and skipped with the red sorbet in her hand. Accidentally, collided with another person, making her sorbet land smoothly on her white dress.

"Hee? Yaba.." said the girl sadly. Her dress got red sorbet on it, she tried to rub it off but it just made the color spread wider on the white cotton dress. She regretted for choosing the red sorbet as her treat and tears started to fill her eyes..

"Are you okay, little girl?" asked the person that she just collided with. It was a bluff man in his twenties, he crouched beside the little girl who was close to tears now and patted her head. "Did your ice cream just dropped? I'm really sorry.." spoke the man kindly to the little girl. The little girl looked up to the man's eye and suddenly burst to tears.

The ice cream shop door bell rang again, this time the little girl's mother came out and snatched her daughter from the man. The stare she gave the man was beyond angry and madness, yet she hold her daughter tightly in her arms as the little girl cried. The woman gave her daughter a tight yet comforting hug until she calmed down.

"Look at me, go to Oji-san now. He'll take care of you, and also.." she gave her little girl a short kiss on her forehead, "I love you more than anything in this world, take care of your self and don't ever look back. Keep forward.." said the woman sadly to the girl. The little girl was confused in her mother's arm but nodded her head and headed for the door, before she came in again to the store she took a glance back to her mother.

When she came in and the door closed behind her, the voice of gun shot boomed.. The girl turned and her eyes widened when she saw the matching color of her dress on her mother's chest as the woman dropped to the ground.

Oka-san's ice cream was vanilla right? thought the little girl. She opened her mouth to scream out to her mother but then her voice was cut off by the hand that covered her mouth and dragged her away. She struggled and tears filled her eyes again as she saw he mother's last smile for her before the woman closed her eyes for the last time. She struggled harder but then was cut off  by a quick hit at the back of her neck that made the little girl crumpled in the arm of the ice cream man.

"Oka-san..." gasped the little girl before her eyes closed by it self.

Keep blooming like the flowers of summer, Natsumi..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, so I guess Nattsumii came from Yakuza family or sort of?

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
The mother wanted to leave but didn't tell a top official and now shot for dead
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Cometerz48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
Rival Forever?
A Little Piece of Story: Bloody Summer (chapter 2) 20-06-2013

"So, you came... Kiyoto." spoke the voice.

"Long time, Sata." said the ice cream man. He was no longer wearing his ice cream apron that he used to wear when he sold ice creams, a white suit has replaced it's position on his body.

"I thought you put yourself into the world of ice creams.. But it seems you still keep your bike in your garage." said the voice again, sounded pleased.

"Meh, just remembering the old times. That town has nice highways surrounding it, better than big cities like this place." replied Kiyoto with a smile. He welcomed the approaching palm with his own palm, making it a high five before receiving pat by the shoulder from someone.

"Great to see you, KIYOTO!" said the voice again sounded excited. He yelled the "Kiyoto" bit as he ruffled Kiyoto's hair, making the ice cream man grinning like crazy.

"How are you Sata?" asked Kiyoto. "Your jacket never changed.. Do you ever wash them?"

"Of course I have you idiot!" yelled Sata as well landing a whack on Kiyoto's head. The sound of whack echoed around the room, making Kiyoto winched in pain.

"Ittai.." said Kiyoto as he rubbed the spot where Sata's fist just landed. "Just like the old times, eh?"

"Yep, just like the old times!" said Sata as well as laughing haughtily.

"It's a pity that two of our family can't join this reunion.." spoke Kiyoto quitely, making Sata's smile suddenly faded away.

"So it's true? The on that you just brought then..?" asked Sata ghastly. "The last of Matsubara..?" Kiyoto nodded.

"The last of the legendary assassin family, Matsubara Natsumi." said Kiyoto with a weak disappointed smile. "Matsubara Kiyomi is now safely with Matsubara Takagi there.."

"They found her..?" Kiyoto nodded again. "The same guy that killed Takagi?" Kiyoto nodded again.

"I hope you can take care of her.." said Kiyoto. "He found her and killed her straight away at my ice cream shop, I'll be the next one to be crossed out on his black list."

"To be precise, the Government's black list." added Sata. "Sure, I'll take her in. But where are you heading next?"

"Somewhere far from here. I'll come back when everything has settle down.." replied Kiyoto with a sigh. "Can you do me one favor?"

"Anything for an old friend."

"It's actually for that girl." said Kiyoto, making the tension suddenly became serious. "Erase her memory, would you..?"

The little girl found her self waking up on a nice comfortable bed, the bed sheets were white as the fluffy clouds where she used to see in the summer some times. Making her remembering the moments with her mother where they both counted how many sheep up traveling in the sky. The scent of the sheets smelled like the sickening red roses that she smelled a few times in the town's park. She always hated roses, the sharp bit of it's stem always pricked her finger every time she touched it...

Red..

Her mind played the short video of the last time she saw the color, the horrible view then made her yelped in fear.

"Oh, you're awake?"

The girl turned to the source of the voice and found another girl sitting by the bed. She could only see her back and the brown straight hair, flowing behind her red dress. She watched in awe as the girl threw something and a few milliseconds later it stabbed a dummy's chest that stood a few meters from the bed, another was thrown and this time it's stuck on the dummy's head.

"Who are you?" asked the little girl. The girl in red dress turned her head, making the little girl gasped in surprise. The girl in red was wearing a gas mask that covered her entire face.

"Call me Rapper. Nice to meet you, Natsumi." said the muffled voice from the girl in red.

Sorry for the short update and the bad English. Before I can update the next chapter on Striker Team's mission, I need to explain about Natsumi's past first. Not so much part of Natsumi here, but at least there's the Bad Boys..

Hope you like it.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Big Bang - Fantastic Baby