JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - BOKU TOE NO CENTURY

Author Topic: Rena/Jurina x ◯◯ OS |ANYONE can participate! |21. Encounter | Apr 16  (Read 31785 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Title: Checkmate. Chapter E
Pairing: AtsuRena, others
Author's Notes: Yeah, an update that no one expected O.o well then, I’ll jut drop it here, I have no excuses for updating it after such a long time…

The interrogation chamber had only two people in them. One was Chief Superintendent Maeda Atsuko who just stared at another person in front of her, waiting for some explanations or admittance. Another was Matsui Rena, acting as her twin sister Gekikara. She was biting on her nails, fidgeting in her seat with eyes sparkling with interest while observing The Ace of all police forces. Despite the fact that she hated to pretend, Rena actually quite enjoyed being a creepy girl for once. This way she didn't have to hide her intimidating gaze towards the beautiful and cute officer and could just stare at her without any mercy.

"Nee....okotteru?.." She asked while tilting her head and then giggled. While handcuffs were not the most comfortable accessory she ever wore, it allowed her to have both hands at her mouth at the same time, so she switched over to biting nails on another hand.

"Not yet." Atsuko simply replied and sighed. "Look, I don't have the whole day so can you start telling me whatever you have to tell me?"

"I already did~ I told you one simple truth. I am innocent. You caught the wrong person, Chief Superintendent Maeda Atsuko." Here Rena smirked, seeing how that left a slight pink hue on Maeda's cheeks. Matsui was sure the reason for it was the way how she said her name, slowly prolonging the vowels in a very inappropriate vocal undertone. "Now it is up for you to believe me or not."

"How can I believe you after I caught you in action?" Atsuko asked, slightly intimidated by the tension she felt between herself and the creepy murderer.

"You have two options, hahahaha~ One is to just let me go if you believe me. Two is to put me in jail if you don't believe me. Simple, right?" Rena asked while letting out another giggle. "However, I warned you already. you put me to jail and you will find out I am not the murderer you're looking for. So either way you will find out the truth."

"Isn't the second option better?" Ace asked, unsure of why she was indulging herself into this unnecessary conversation. "In the first case, if you are guilty it is my loss. In the second case, if you are guilty then I have you in my jail and there is no need to try catching you again.

"Maeda-san..." For the first time Rena slightly got out of character she was supposed to portray and leaned towards the woman in front of her. "No matter if you are right or wrong, then first option is better for you either way. Because if you are wrong, then me - an innocent person - isn't ashamed publicly and can keep living my life. Also, it lets you save a few more people's lives. In second case, if you are wrong, the real culprit will kill more people and I will just stay put in jail while being innocent and keep repeating to you: didn't I say so?."

"Why are you avoiding the choice of me being right? And do you really think I can let you go that easily without  you giving me actual evidence here on the spot?" Atsuko started getting angry and pissed. There was no way a criminal was to walk away just like that from jail only because they claimed they are innocent. Facts and evidence stated Gekikara was the murderer and here she had Gekikara, in handcuffs and ready to put to jail.

"Take my fingerprints then." She simply stated. "I have nothing to hide, so take my fingerprints and you will see that I am not lying."

"You really are something..." The policewoman was getting really furious now and she stood up, approaching the sitting 'monster'. "You left not even a slightest fingerprint in any of the crime scenes, however, you made sure to appear on every single camera that was installed in those places. And now you bluntly tell me this lie, to just take your fingerprints and try to match them?"

"There you have it. Another reason for you to let me go. I didn't know that I didn't leave any fingerprints." Rena was sure this all was very confusing for the Ace to intake and it was the reason why she was sent in Gekikara's place. To confuse everyone, get herself in a jail and let Gekikara make another massacre happen. However, now Matsui had a bit different ideas than what she originally had before coming to this place. "How can you confine me when I have no recollection of doing any of my crimes or leaving any fingerprints, other than the words you say or those fabricated videos from installed cameras?"

"You..." Atsuko leaned down towards sitting creepy girl, such an action making their faces be really close, just inches apart. "Do you really think I am that dumb to believe you?"

"No, I think you are really an idiot to not believe me. And...you are an idiot, because you are too close." Matsui said and closed the remaining inches, kissing the stunned police officer. Despite being shy most of her life, in this outfit and role Rena felt too confident for her own good. Also, those lips just begged to be kissed and she didn't want to miss such a chance. She was about to cut the kiss off when to her shock Maeda replied, pulling her in closer and prolonging the kiss.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 08:43:11 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
AAWWWWWWWWW WHY KISS SENSE ALWAYS MAKE MY KILL MYSELF FROM HAPPINESS *GIGGLE*

I'M HAPPOOOOO YEAAAAH (I'm not happy but happoo xd)

OMG COME IN MEADA-SAN BELIEVE IN HER SHE IS NOT MURDER LOL

AWWWW KISS MOMENT *dreaming*

I NEEEEED MOOOOOREESSS YEES MOOOROOOO

waiting for more xd

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Title: Fragile Snowflake
Pairing: YukiRena
Author's Notes: It was gathering dust in my lappie and I was on the break (eating chocolate and drinking coffee :D ) so decided to post this~ Enjoy~

Glimmering snow in the sunlight barely covered a not so small niche in between the huge icy rocks. Glassy icicles and frozen cobwebs surrounded the tiny entrance, making it barely passable. However, if one was to somehow get in...

"Rena-chan, you have to eat... Please..." A slightly taller black haired girl whispered to another black haired girl, who was all pale and weak, shivering under the thin holey cover.

"Iya...da.... You....e....eat...." The younger one whispered in a shaky voice.

"But I don't want you to die!!!! You promised me!!! You promised me to see the spring with me!!!!" The older one teared up instantly, a painful expression marring her face.

"Yu....yuki.... Wh...hat if...?" Rena tried reasoning but her lips and tongue were failing her. It was too cold to speak, all she could do was unconsciously shiver and keep her eyes open for as long as she could. Staring at her beloved, taking in all the beautiful features that she possessed.

"Don't speak... Please...eat..." Yuki once again tried asking her girlfriend to eat but it was useless. Then she suddenly brightened up. "Why I didn't think of this earlier?! But of course!!"

"Ngh?.." Rena asked but soon her eyes went wide in surprise, even if her girlfriend was better known for her reactions.

Yuki sipped the dust tea to check the temperature, then took a huge amount of it in her mouth and leaned towards her girlfriend. She kissed her, letting the dust tea pour into the shivering girl's mouth. Rena had to swallow it or she would choke and die from embarrassment. After gulping the tasty treat she sighed, feeling the warmth spreading throughout all of her body.

"There~ Stubborn silly girl~" Yuki smiled and extended her hand. "You're the most fragile snowflake that I have ever met... Really, show me another snowflake who cannot stand the cold?.."

Yuki shook her head and enveloped Rena in a tight hug. She couldn't even think of losing her precious girlfriend before the season ended.

"Arigatou, Yuki..." Rena pecked her girlfriend's cheek. "For protecting this fragile snowflake..."

"Un~" The older one smiled and blushed. "Now let's go see the spring, shall we?"

The two crawled through the maze of icicles and cobwebs and went to the very edge of the rock. Seeing the sun shining the two smiled at each other.

"See you next winter?" Whispered Yuki in her lover's ear.

"Un, next winter~" Rena whispered back.

The two kissed and then jumped, gently falling from the sky and enjoying the flight for the last time this winter. Spring was about to come, they were about to become water, yet the two knew they will be reborn. And they will meet again, for another fun winter time.
HOW COME I DON'T  READ THIS,  OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I DON'T SAW THIS FIC,

Its unfair how you didn't tell even though you know i love yukirena *cry*

OMG AGAIN KISS SENSE TODAY I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF OMG I CAN'T STOP MYSELF ANYMORE THE KISS SENSE ARE JUST REALLY REALLY REALLY SOMETHING.

by the way i don't understand one think why did they fly up at theg sky??  aren't they human?

YEAH IT MAKE MY DAAAY YAAAHOOOOOO ARIGATUO
Author's Notes: It was gathering dust in my lappie and I was on the break (eating chocolate and drinking coffee :D ) so decided to post this~ Enjoy~

Glimmering snow in the sunlight barely covered a not so small niche in between the huge icy rocks. Glassy icicles and frozen cobwebs surrounded the tiny entrance, making it barely passable. However, if one was to somehow get in...

"Rena-chan, you have to eat... Please..." A slightly taller black haired girl whispered to another black haired girl, who was all pale and weak, shivering under the thin holey cover.

"But I don't want you to die!!!! You promised me!!! You promised me to see the spring with me!!!!" The older one teared up instantly, a painful expression marring her face.

"Yu....yuki.... Wh...hat if...?" Rena tried reasoning but her lips and tongue were failing her. It was too cold to speak, all she could do was unconsciously shiver and keep her eyes open for as long as she could. Staring at her beloved, taking in all the beautiful features that she possessed.

"Don't speak... Please...eat..." Yuki once again tried asking her girlfriend to eat but it was useless. Then she suddenly brightened up. "Why I didn't think of this earlier?! But of course!!"

"Ngh?.." Rena asked but soon her eyes went wide in surprise, even if her girlfriend was better known for her reactions.

Yuki sipped the dust tea to check the temperature, then took a huge amount of it in her mouth and leaned towards her girlfriend. She kissed her, letting the dust tea pour into the shivering girl's mouth. Rena had to swallow it or she would choke and die from embarrassment. After gulping the tasty treat she sighed, feeling the warmth spreading throughout all of her body.

"There~ Stubborn silly girl~" Yuki smiled and extended her hand. "You're the most fragile snowflake that I have ever met... Really, show me another snowflake who cannot stand the cold?.."

Yuki shook her head and enveloped Rena in a tight hug. She couldn't even think of losing her precious girlfriend before the season ended.

"Arigatou, Yuki..." Rena pecked her girlfriend's cheek. "For protecting this fragile snowflake..."

"Un~" The older one smiled and blushed. "Now let's go see the spring, shall we?"

The two crawled through the maze of icicles and cobwebs and went to the very edge of the rock. Seeing the sun shining the two smiled at each other.

The two kissed and then jumped, gently falling from the sky and enjoying the flight for the last time this winter. Spring was about to come, they were about to become water, yet the two knew they will be reborn. And they will meet again, for another fun winter time.

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)

HOW COME I DON'T  READ THIS,  OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I DON'T SAW THIS FIC,

Its unfair how you didn't tell even though you know i love yukirena *cry*

OMG AGAIN KISS SENSE TODAY I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF OMG I CAN'T STOP MYSELF ANYMORE THE KISS SENSE ARE JUST REALLY REALLY REALLY SOMETHING.

by the way i don't understand one think why did they fly up at theg sky??  aren't they human?

[/quote]

yeahh..they are human right..??.or fallen angel..lol..the hell they can fly..
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline Xerxes88

Th..this is sooooo sweeeeeeeet!
Gonna need to take in some insulin to prevent diabetic!  :drool:
Thank you soooooo much!!!!  XD

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Title: Checkmate. Chapter F
Pairing: AtsuRena, others
Author's Notes:  :roll:

“You have a visitor.” The security guard announced while opening Jurina’s cell. Ignoring her nonchalant expression, he put on the handcuffs on her outstretched hands and shoved her out of the cell, leading her to the visiting room.

For Jurina to keep this nonchalant expression was a task very hard to carry out, but she really didn’t want anyone to see the real her thus she kept her cool as much as possible. The black haired assassin was hoping for a certain person to grace her field of vision and her hopes were not shattered. Once she entered the visiting room, she nearly lost all her cool from seeing the person she wanted to see for so long.

“Since the lady has authority here, I’ll leave the room for fifteen minutes.” The guard said to the visitor and bowed slightly, afterwards leaving and closing the door behind him.

Upon his leave the room felt tense, maybe because the two haven’t seen each other for so long, or maybe because they both had to act a certain way to keep their image. After all, they both wanted to be in each other’s arms right now and since that was not possible, the tension in the room was reaching the peak.

“How have you been?” The visitor asked, sitting with her back straight and hands neatly placed on the table top. Her voice was as soothing as Jurina remembered and in the end she couldn’t help but let out a smile.

“Well, considering the fact I am in jail, things could have been worse. I could only complain about the food and the bedding. Other than that, things are quite fine.” Aside the fact she missed this person too much. However, she decided to not say it, at least not yet.

“So like you.” The woman spoke again and leaned in a bit closer, but not too much. “Do you still want to be with me?”

“What a dumb question. When did I not want to?” Jurina felt slightly annoyed, maybe even disappointed. Then again, what with all her playing around, this woman in front of her must have felt Jurina was only playing. “That’s the only thing I want right now. To be with you.”

“Mh. You’re lucky I believe you.” The lady spoke and motioned for Jurina to lean forward.

She couldn’t help but do what asked. The Matsui assassin simply loved this woman too much to complain out loud, unless it was a banter or joking. She stared at those beautiful eyes and couldn’t help but lean even closer.

“Not too close.” The woman whispered and pressed a finger on Jurina’s lips. “I payed for you.”

Jurina’s heartbeat was going on insane levels, despite the fact this was not the place or the time to be aroused. She tried to keep focus and slowly ruminated the spoken sentence in her head. Pay, payed, for you, I payed, I payed for you. !!! She payed for Jurina, which meant her wish was about to come true, which meant this woman was only testing Jurina, wanting to make sure their feelings were really mutual.

A knock on the doors made them both go apart. Jurina tried to put on as nonchalant expression as she could and the lady simply smiled coldly, though her eyes sent Jurina warmth and caring. A guard walked in and slightly bowed again.

“Your time is over, lady Iriyama-sama. Everything is ready.” He spoke and bowed again.

“Thank you, Ooshima-kun. What was your name again…? Ryouta, right?” Iriyama  Anna spoke and smiled. “I’ll speak on your behalf to Yamamoto.”

“Ah, thank you so much, Iriyama-sama.” The guard bowed even more and then hastily uncuffed Jurina’s arms. He then led them both to where Jurina’s things were held and gave them to sign a few formal papers.

Jurina was more than happy to sign and then she looked at Annin with a cool smile, though for the other it meant more than just that.

“I’ll change and then we can go.” Jurina walked to the changing room after speaking the words and then changed in as much little time as possible. To say she was happy was an understatement. Even assassins had happy moments in their lives and to Jurina being with Anna was more than a happy moment. It was a blessing. She was now free from her family, part of Anna’s life, part of a different life. She walked out the room and then together with Iriyama walked to the car. The driver opened the doors to them and they got seated inside.

Right away when doors were closed Jurina felt soft lips pressed against hers passionately and all she could do was respond, relishing in the sweet kiss and warm loving embrace. Minutes later they parted and she couldn’t help but smile, seeing the loving expression Anna held.

“Let’s go home, Jurina.”
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
I don't now if I still can, but I'm planning on post a ChuriJuri os on here in the near future.

So I'll save this spot for when I finish, I guess.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
A/n. Thanks to Misaki gurl for a perfect quote that made me have a title instantly xD this is so random guys but seriously, despite the certain tsundere being super mega tsundere, I still have faith in this ship... Just so you know, this is all a fantasy and I really hope Jurina is not having these depressing thoughts that I will write in here... Oh, and this story is obviously for Misaki, and really, for all those wMatsui shippers who, like BbSis said to me, felt like this ship was sinking faster than a Titanic... Well, let me bring you an Ice Age, so this ship can be pulled out of the water together with the whole iceberg that brought it down in the first place. Keep believing, folks!

*drops le story*

*runs away*

Rekindle The Flame

All the smiles she put on her face this whole time were fake. Not entirely, but deep inside Matsui Jurina was hurting. Really bad. If only she have gotten the first place... If only she could claim the center position..maybe that would have brought the person she wanted to see the most out there.... Nah, who she was kidding... Once out of SKE48, the person was out completely and wanted nothing to do with it anymore.

Of course, third place was not that bad, theoretically speaking. She gained a number of votes, bested her personal record, finally broke into Top 3, beating even Kashiwagi Yuki...which was kind of sad, looking how the girl lost the biggest number of votes in history... And another good thing was that Suda Akari finally broke into Kami 7. There were a lot of good things talking about the whole Sousenkyo deal. Then why was Jurina unhappy?

Well, obviously it all started after her rival, crush and last name and center sharer left 48Groups. After Matsui Rena left, all hell broke loose. Management treated SKE48 worse and worse each day, girls kept graduating, they were not getting into big shows, their performances being cut and so many other things... Jurina's head was hurting. She made a bold move to deny the Kennin position in Team K. Afterall, there was no older Matsui there for her to lean on, to support her, to fight for SKE. And as much as Jurina wanted to leave things like that to Churi or Masanya, she knew they also needed her.

Jurina loved SKE48 so much she could probably give away her life in order to save the group, to make the members happy and well. So she kept on pushing herself, ignoring the pain inside that has been growing from the day Rena left the group. Of course, for the sake of public eye, the puppy girl kept on her face as smiley as ever, her presence as strong as possible, even shedding - somewhat - her puppy image and turning all sexy and feminine.

She still kept on announcing her feelings to Matsui Rena, still proclaiming the huge love and mentioning her name here and there, but she did it less and less, realizing the older Matsui was as cold as ice and nonexistent in anything 48Groups related. It hurt the puppy girl a lot, but she just kept her smile face on, pushing her feelings as deep inside as possible, hiding even from herself.

The even darker times came, with Miyazawa graduating, SKE48 being denied of appearing on a few big events and even more members announcing graduation. And then this dreadful Sousenkyo came. Obviously, Jurina was aiming for the top spot. One, for all the SKE members, to show that she was indeed their light in the darkness, to show that SKE was not done for. Two, to show management that their decisions regarding SKE were a big bullshit and that they needed to hurriedly do something to rise SKE back to their glory. Three, to show Matsui Rena that Jurina was okay without her, that she achieved something without her being by her side. Well, none of those happened.

The younger Matsui didn't blame her fans. The number of votes she got made her happy to know how many supporters she had. Of course, there was a downside to that, which was the decrease in votes for other SKE48 members, and some of the results pained her to no end. But regarding the first place, of course there were two big walls she still needed to climb over. Mayuyu was not what bothered the puppy girl. That wall was still reachable... Sashihara however... She could only sigh and wondered what could she really do in order to achieve that kind of success. Probably nothing.

After the Sousenkyo  - she was all smiles, proclaiming to be happy about the rank, saying there are still five years at the very least ahead of her to reach the No.1 spot - Jurina got a lot of congratulatory and supportive messages from the members who were not part of SKE48 anymore, and even from a few graduated friends from other 48 groups, even a few senpais. Ooshima Yuuko, Shinoda Mariko, Maeda Atsuko, Kinoshita Yukiko, Furukawa Airi, Miyazawa Sae, and so on and so on. The list was long and she was glad to have so many people who supported her. Even Yagami Kumi and Matsushita Yui messaged her. All of them did. All but one.

She met up with Nishishi and Neesan a few days after the Sousenkyo was over. It was nice seeing them after quite a while and if they knew something was not okay, they didn't touch the topic. They met up with Masana and Kuwabara Mizuki and the five of them spent a blessing time together, going shopping, eating and even to Karaoke. No one mentioned Rena's name and Jurina was very, VERY thankful. She didn't want them to know that the person who was like a sister to her - in their eyes at least - didn't send even one word of support or encouragement.

To be quite frank, Jurina felt exhausted and about to break into tiny pieces. She was lying even to herself the whole time, claiming she needs no one, that she is strong and can be the supporting pillar to all the girls in SKE48. She listened to their worries, cries, laughter, supported them and entertained them, and as the weekend approached she fell sick. A good thing was she had a day off on Saturday - no one knew about it, she asked her manager not to tell anyone about her condition. Worrying her juniors and fellow group mates was out of question. So she ended up lying in bed, all shivering in cold, not being able to wash up or eat anything, alone and no one to share her burdens and pain with.

Yet she bravely kept responding to a few messages members sent her, being all smiles and pretending all was well, avoiding talking about work. She did all that in between the times she passed out from being sick. She felt like the walls were closing in on her yet she kept pushing herself, even calling a few members who had a few big gigs, asking how it went, forcing herself to sound as positive and happy as possible, as supportive as she really wanted to be.

So of course, when she regained consciousness after one of many pass outs late in the evening, the fact that she could smell delicious food being cooked or that a cold towel was on her forehead, or even the fact that she was not shivering anymore seemed more like a dream than reality to her. She was just hoping she would never wake up from that state because it felt nice and cozy and she was not in pain as much as before. Jurina knew that obviously this was not gonna last long and soon she was going to wake up alone in her apartment, shivering, sick and hungry.

But as she was about to drift back into sleep-land, a too familiar scent wafted into her nostrils and her eyes shot open, because even in her biggest wildest dreams the scent never visited her. Which meant only one thing. And what she saw before her eyes made her literally pinch herself. It hurt. She was not dreaming.

"H-how..." Jurina whispered in a raspy voice. Her throat was dry due to the lack of water and food in her system, or maybe it was due to the sheer level of surprise and her still not being able to comprehend the situation.

"If there is one person your manager will always inform about you being sick, we both know that will only be me."

Jurina wished she was not weak. She really wanted to yell, scream, rage, be rude and cold, but all she could do was relish in the touch when those cool and gentle hands replaced the already warm towel with another cold one, when she was carefully held up while a glass of water was given to her. Everything was so familiar and yet so painful, because she knew this was not gonna last long. The care she was given, how the so familiar scent enveloped her in sweet and painful memories, how she was tucked in or how her damp hair was brushed away from her sweaty skin.

"Now rest a bit more, I'll wake you up when the food is ready."

It was too good to be true. It was too much. She felt like crying, laughing and hyperventilating at the same time. She did not want to be left alone, she did not want to lose the sight of this dark angel, she had no idea what to do with herself. Yet she was tired and exhausted and soon sleep took over.

---

Gentle nudging woke her up, together with even stronger smell of familiarity and food. Sweet words entered her brain but it was hard to decipher them, she was still thinking this was all a dream. Maybe her mother visited her and was taking care of her. She was probably just exhausted after overworking herself and imagining things was her escaping the reality.

"Jurina, you need to eat..."

Her brain finally registered the sound and exact words. She opened her eyes, only to once again find the same person from before by her side, worried expression all over that beautiful face. To say she didn't miss this, to say she didn't want this...would be a lie, and yet at the same time the truth.

"Here, I'll help you sit up."

She wanted to argue, to yell, to refuse, but she was still weak and sick. So she let Matsui Rena sit her up against a bunch of pillows and carefully feed her dinner. She was eating and yet she couldn't tell what it was, because all that she cared about at that moment was how tired her dark angel looked, or how beautiful her hair fell against her back, escaping the clutches of a hair pin, how carefully she was being fed by the older Matsui, or how painful it felt to be in this situation. Her heart was hurting so much, she was feeling so many emotions but she hid it all, despite knowing Rena probably could see through her as clear as through the glass.

After the food was gone, Rena helped Jurina lie back and pressed a palm on her forehead. The palm was so cool, almost cold and yet it felt very warm at the same time. Jurina saw a small smile escape the older girl's lips and she knew her condition was better. It made her worry however, because it probably meant the other Matsui will soon leave and she will be left all alone for god knows how long.

Maybe she showed too many emotions in her face because Rena let out a sigh and took the dishes to the kitchen. Jurina thought this was it, she felt like the other girl didn't really want to be here and she will leave, but to her surprise Rena came back. The older Matsui sat down on Jurina's bed and brushed yet another strand of hair from her face. It made the younger one intake a sharp breath because the touch was not as light as before.

"I think I owe you an apology. Hush, let me speak." Rena started and pressed a finger on Jurina's lips as soon as she noticed the girl was about to say something. "I know I hurt you. I was selfish, I thought this was for the better to everyone. I honestly thought this will help you grow up and get stronger. I didn't want my name to carry anything 48Group related. I wanted to be known as an actress Matsui Rena, not an ex-SKE48 Matsui Rena. While I somewhat achieved that, my name is still being associated with your group and also... I hurt you. I thought you will understand me, I never thought of you possibly not knowing my reasons. I think I should have explained it to you, but then again, we both know you wouldn't have agreed to all this."

Jurina was listening to Rena's words in shock. Not of what was being said, but of how it was being said. For one, she never expected the older Matsui to apologize or realize she hurt her. Two, she could see the pain and honesty in the other female and it pained her too. It was as if whatever they felt resonated within the other. The connection between them was as strong as ever, despite the older trying so hard to deny it.

"I'm sorry... I know it isn't much after all the pain I made you go through... All these heavy burdens I passed onto you without explanation... While it did help you get more mature and you ended up taking care of your juniors... I know this has left a scar inside you, a deep wound that is nearly impossible to heal... You don't have to forgive me, I know I do not deserve that..." Rena closed her eyes and took a few small breaths. Jurina realized the older Matsui was about to cry. Her finger was still on the puppy's lips, pressing gently yet firmly. "I am a coward for not wanting to face you, being scared I will quiver the moment I see you. However...after hearing how sick you are, I knew it was my fault... I couldn't bear it, the thought of you alone fighting your sickness..."

Jurina had no idea where the strength inside her came from, but soon she was sitting up and hugging the older Matsui tightly. She had to do it to completely feel the other girl, to fully grasp the fact her precious Rena was really here, that the words she heard were really spoken by her. Soon she felt the other female hug her back and as a few sobs followed by more sobs reached Jurina's ears, she could only tighten the hold. The younger Matsui realized that despite her being in pain, the other one was also hurting.

After Rena stopped crying and was only resting her head on Jurina's shoulder, the puppy pulled back a bit and wiped a few tears away from that beautiful face. Something changed in the atmosphere when their eyes met, after all, they were in a close proximity and the tension that was suddenly everywhere around them only made Rena's eyes open wide. It was as if their roles changed and now Jurina felt like an older one. Not exactly like that, more like the one taking charge.

"I forgive you. My reason is very simple and you know it all too well. I said those words to you many times, I don't know if you ever took them seriously but I meant it every time. You don't have to feel the same way. You just have to know I mean it." She finally let out her feelings and burden to the older girl. It was not easy but she had to let it out, to be completely free and let Rena know she was always honest. "Even when my tone was joking, I always meant it. That's the reason why I forgive you, even after you hurt me so much. It's because I love you."

---

(Rena's POV)

I always knew deep inside that Jurina had those feelings for me. I somewhat believed in them every time, however, I guess I was too stubborn and in denial. I can see sincerity in her eyes like any other time when she said those words and I don't know why but my heart feels warm. I should act like all those times before and ignore it but for some reason this time I simply cannot. Maybe because it's just the two of us sitting so close to each other, maybe because I haven't seen her for so long that it is nearly impossible to deny how much I missed her. If to be honest, it is probably because I also love her. I don't know for how long I have been in love with her, but when I realized it for the first time, she was still an illegal brat who could turn either into a very cute adorable puppy or this too mature for her age girl who would make all the other girls swoon for her.

Hiding these feelings was my priority above everything else. I am someone who always follows the rules, who doesn't like scandals or problems arising to the ones I love and care about. So it was a task I gave to myself to protect Jurina at any cost, to not let her experience any of those negative things while I was part of 48Groups. However, one day I realized I was being too overprotective and it was stopping her from growing up. Yes, she was already mature and grown up but it was not natural, it came with too many responsibilities from young age. I thought if I leave and she has to take care of the group she really loves and do it without me being as a shield... Yeah, well, that didn't end all too well... I got her sick in bed, alone and hurt.

Also, I hurt myself too. I practically tore myself out from the group I lived for, from the person I loved so much. Obviously, acting was something I loved and I still love it with all my heart. I am doing things I always wanted to do, giving my all. Yet there is a part of me lost and missing. Well, was before I found myself in the same room with this stupid puppy of mine. Yeah, I am in a really bad state because I already call her mine. I am sure all wMatsui fans would squeal at this point if they knew what is in my head and that we both harbour feelings for each other. However, it is not that simple to overcome a lot of barriers that are between us. At least for me.

Her eyes are so beautiful and the way she looks at me is telling me more than if she was speaking. I know Jurina is not expecting me to reply anything. I also know she is not expecting any positive reaction from me. I can tell Jurina is waiting for me to either ignore what she said or laugh it off or pat her head or joke about it as I used to do in the past. But I know now that she is not a kid anymore, that I don't have to protect her image here, in this room. I know that if I say anything of those words from before, it will do no good for either of us. I have to be honest for once, drop all of the worries and over thinking and just go with my gut, my heart and soul.

"Jurina..." I hear my quiet voice resonate in the room. Her eyes have this expectant glitter for a mere second and then it dies down, I can already tell she thinks she knows what I have to say. This idiotic puppy, she really was hurt by me. It is all my fault for leading her to this state she is in right now. I want to make her smile again, I want to see her cheerful and bright, and not just the one who pretends to be like that, I want to see an honest expression on her face. Despite me not showing it to any living soul, I did closely follow all her activities. I have written at least a million versions of my reply to her congratulating me on my birthday, yet I never found the courage in me to send any of those. I can blame only myself for her pain and it's only me who can heal her.

I lean forward, closing the distance between us and see Jurina's eyes widening in surprise. Her mouth opens up, maybe in sheer disbelief or maybe because she has something to say. Our lips are so close from kissing and I am itching to lean even more forward to remove the gap between us. Before I do that, I look deeply into Jurina's eyes. I am trying to send a signal to her, shedding all of my fears and worries and only holding onto honesty and my love for her. I can see all sorts of emotions resonating in those beautiful orbs and then it is she who leans closer and our lips touch.

We have kissed countless times before. Most of the times it was playful, fanservice, Jurina wanting attention and sometimes it was planned by the crew or managers, well, again, fanservice. I am not gonna lie, I enjoyed them most of the time, but I would have never admitted it. Especially the Kiss Datte Hidarikiki promotions, I begged for Jurina to not kiss me on stage. Most of the times I managed to avoid her kisses but there were times we ended up kissing lightly. My heart would race every time to the point where I was unable to think clearly. I was doing my best to hide my feelings for Jurina and the times our lips were touching were the hardest to not just lose myself and kiss her properly.

This time the way we kiss is completely different. There's no playfulness or hurry, our lips meet slowly and testing, our heads looking for a perfect angle until we find the best one. I love the way her lips taste, it is not really anything particular since she just before finished eating, and yet I can also taste a distinct flavor in my mouth, a Jurina specific flavor. It reminds me of one time back in the days, when it was just the two of us in the practice room, late at night. Jurina was helping me with Escape choreography and there was a power outage all of a sudden. I think she was the one who got closer to me first or maybe it was me and on accident - or maybe somewhat purposefully - our lips met and we kissed. It was not a long kiss but it was enough for me to know the Jurina flavor that her lips tasted of.

And now I can feel her getting impatient, I know she wants to take lead, it's obvious she was reading fanfiction. However, she forgets I am older and have more experience. Okay, maybe she kissed way more girls in 48Groups than anyone else, but that doesn't define her being the top. I push myself into her, making her lie on bed and not breaking the kiss. I can see a hint of slight fear in her eyes which soon is replaced by embarrassment as her cheeks flush in red. I rarely saw her this vulnerable when kissing someone and it just drives me to kiss her deeper, my teeth nibbling on her lower lip, making her part her lips to take some air into her lungs.

I don't let her enjoy the freedom for too long, and soon my tongue is exploring her mouth. I can feel Jurina's arms hugging me and pulling me in close, her legs wrapping around my hips. At the back of my head a thought nags me, saying it is not okay to kiss her after I hurt her so bad, but I think this all is long overdue and we need to let out our emotions. The way she completely gives in, the way her eyes flutter and the way her mouth tastes... I could kiss her for ages, for all eternity, just kissing and doing nothing else. It's a paradise but I want more. However, I don't want to use her, I want this to be mutual. I want to know if she wants this the way I want this.

I pull back, we both are huffing, trying to get oxygen into our lungs and then suddenly she flips me, getting on top of me and smirking. Jurina doesn't speak, she just leans in and captures my lips, kissing and nibbling, her hands holding onto my waist, leaving me stunned and in heat. I cannot explain how I feel other than turned on and mesmerized. I have to admit I love Jurina dominating me, as much as I thought I should be the one doing that. I guess, just because she is younger, it doesn't mean I have to be the one taking control. And her confidence makes me forget she is still sick. Her confidence, the way she removes my clothes and undresses herself... The way she explores my body and the way she moans when I explore hers... This memory shall be embellished in my brain forever, I don't want to ever forget this night, no matter what happens to us in the future.

---

Jurina was lying in Rena's arms, watching the older girl's chest slowly rise up and then go down in a steady rhythm. She couldn't help but smile thinking of last night. They made love and then talked about their feelings. They remembered the past and made love again. Looking through the window and seeing the sun shining brightly outside made her heart flutter. Rena promised they will go to a quiet cafe not far from here, away from prying eyes, just the two of them. A date. A proper date for them to establish their reunion and feelings. A time for just the two of them. A day where they can enjoy each other's company.

The younger Matsui knew things were going to return to normal, somewhat. Starting on Monday they will not see each other in public, Rena will be as cold as she always was. They will have to keep such an image outside. However, they will be meeting and calling each other, more often than what Jurina initially was expecting. She was happy to know that the other Matsui loved her as much as she loved her and that this relationship had a future. Not tomorrow, not next year, but someday, when she leaves 48Groups they will be able to be together openly in some country.

It made her quietly chuckle, remembering all the AtsuYuu media her senpais let out to public. Obviously, their fans were rejoicing and saying AtsuYuu was real. If only they knew how right they were. AtsuYuu was one of the happiest couples out there and Yuuko-senpai was always the one who encouraged Jurina to not give up on Rena. Now she knew way. Of course senpai would see through Rena, of course she would know that the older Matsui had feelings for Jurina but it was obviously not Ooshima's place to say it all to the youngster.

Now things were all good and Jurina couldn't be happier. She was in her beautiful Rena's arms. She was happy and content. She was in heaven and paradise, if that was only possible. All her worries about the future of SKE48 went away after talking with Rena. She knew what she had to do, she was confident once again about her purpose in the group and about her role in the idol world. Jurina watched Rena stir a bit in her sleep and then she was pulled in closer by the older girl. A cute 'good morning' followed by a quick kiss made Jurina's heart skip a beat and she nuzzled in the older female's neck. This was a perfect morning. She would have to say a 'thank you' to her manager later, but for now she was going to sleep more and enjoy the embrace of Rena. After all, wMatsui was reunited and nothing could tear them apart ever again. They were simply meant to be together, forever. With that thought Jurina closed her eyes and fell asleep.

-THE END-

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: Rena/Jurina x OO OSs |ANYONE can participate!| 18. Rekindle The Flame | Sep 8
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2016, 11:44:59 PM »
Thanks!
Very good OS!

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Rena/Jurina x OO OSs |ANYONE can participate!| 18. Rekindle The Flame | Sep 8
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2016, 12:17:20 AM »
:on gay: :on gay: :on gay:  :on gay:

:farofflook: :farofflook: :shy2: :shy2:

:ding: :ding: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

:kneelbow: :kneelbow:

//re-edit later

//Reappear with watermelon and give u some

GOOOOOOOOOO MY SINKINGGG SHIPPP WUHUUUUUU
IMMA SOOO GONNA COLLAPSE DUE TO ALL OF THE BLOOD LOSS
TOO MUCH FEEELLSSSSSSSS "GOTHITBYARROWSONMYHEART
AWESOMENESSSSSSSSSSS OVERLOADDDDDDDDDDDDD
Tho on the angst part make me wanna hit something hard..rofl
Like on this part
It was too good to be true. It was too much. She felt like crying, laughing and hyperventilating at the same time. She did not want to be left alone, she did not want to lose the sight of this dark angel, she had no idea what to do with herself. Yet she was tired and exhausted
IMMA CRYING A RIVERRRRRRRRRRRRR  :pen_cry: :pen_cry: :pen_cry:

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup  :thumbsup  :thumbsup  :thumbsup  :thumbsup  :thumbsup  :thumbsup
The preview make go aww but the fics make me squealing hard lol
MUSHY SQUISHY ADORABLISHOUS POTATO TOMATO
EVEN WMATSUII IS SINKING THEY ALWAYS ALIVE IN OUR HEARTTTTT~~

__________MY HEART EXPLODED__________MY POOR HEART__________RIP TO LE HEART__________
THANKSSS FOR THE OS AND SORRY FOR THE LATE RE-EDIT COMMENT
XDD...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY~~~
PS: MAKE MOAAARRRRRRRRR WMATSUI OS xDDD
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 02:14:59 PM by kuro_black29 »

Offline Yuseichaaan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2016, 01:10:18 AM »
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY SHIP
No Greetings today... No wiggly panda.. I am simply too weak...
ok.. jk I lied.  :wigglypanda:  HALLOW!
OH GOD WHERE DO I START.  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:
Well first off... lemme faint.  :imdead: :imdead:
OK NOW THAT I AM RESURRECTED, TWO THINGS.
1. YOU MADE MY HEART BEAT FAST AND MADE ME VERY WEAK!  :on yellcard:
2. YOU MADE ME DIE OF BLOOD LOSS  :on redcard:
IF ONLY THIS HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL ACTUALLY DIE.
That tsundere Rena got me everyday like..  :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:
That being said this OS, Good job Sakura. Ahh good old nice lines  :glasses: :on lol:
Thank you thank you thank you for this awesome OS.  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
Now.. my body is very weak so I must go now. But first... must do something.  :on drink:
OK.. I just saw my Milky zoom by in a car so gotta go...
BYE!  :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy:

Offline junchan

• Junchan48's second account. Yoroshiku~
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2016, 07:36:03 PM »
WMATSUI  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
This fic really..... its surely heal my heart cause my sinking ship  :inlove:
Thanks for make me keep believe with them :heart:
Okay, now my comment full with love emoticon. lol

Thanks for this superb fic, Geki-chan~~~~~~
Gonna wait for more~~~~~
I'm a hardshipper of many pair! lol
Yoroshiku~

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Rena/Jurina x OO OSs |ANYONE can participate!| 19. D-7. Muffin | Oct 2
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2016, 10:49:31 PM »
D-7. Muffin

[A block of flats in a random street in Nagoya, not any different from any other apartment block. A building of twenty storeys, renovated and with a nice garden and parking lot next to it. Its inhabitants of course are a bit more interesting than your usual crowd, thus our story will be centered around them. Not all, but some particular floors and flats. First, let's peak into their everyday lives, to get to know them.]

-4th floor, hall-

A skinny and slender female exited her flat and looked around. Seeing no one in the hall she went towards the window and pulled out her binoculars. A grin spread across her face as she put the item to good use, spying into the neighboring building's garden. A tap on her shoulder out of nowhere made her jump in surprise and nearly drop the precious binoculars. She hurriedly hid them behind her back and faced a person in front of her.

"Spying on kids again, Masana-san?" Kato Rumi asked innocently and shook her head. "You are lucky, you know. People notice you and want to have conversations with you. Why aren't you utilizing that, and instead spy on kids? Oh, wait. You are a lolicon."

"Ah, well, that...haha, what can I say? I guess I am guilty as charged, but... HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE COOTIES?" Ooya Masana's face lit up and her eyes started sparkling like a bunch of diamonds. "My floor is so perfect for spying, there's no way you could see such a view from where you live!"

"I live only one floor lower though..." Rumi facepalmed and turned to walk away. No one took interest to have a conversation with her. More like, they all never cared what she had to say, they each shared only what they found interesting. Well, she still had her bed.

-parking lot-

"Muffin, we're here~ Just let me park the car, okay?" A beautiful female in light brown hair smiled at her white long-haired chihuahua and then opened the driver's door. She poked her head out of it and checked the position of her car and decided upon re-parking it a few centimeters more to the left. After doing so she smiled to herself and looked back at her dog. "Now we can go see our new home~"

After picking her suitcase and a backpack, she whistled to the puppy and it followed her closely, not side tracking anywhere but after its master. Exiting the parking lot, the female appreciated once again a beautiful garden that connected the parking lot with the block of flats she was going to live in starting today.

"Kumi, here~" A voice shouted and a female noticed her childhood friend on the swing together with another female. A smile spread across her face and she walked towards them, Muffin following closely. "Owh, what a cute puppy!!"

The two ladies hugged each other, then came puppy appreciation time. After that, Kumi let Muffin know he can explore the garden, which the dog gladly accepted.

"Ah, I have to introduce you two." Kumi's childhood friend smiled and looked at the other female on the swing. "This is my girlfriend, Nakanishi Yuka. Yuka, meet my childhood friend Yagami Kumi."

"Ah, I heard a lot about you from Akari." The Ikemen looking female said and smiled. "Nice to meet you, I hope you like staying here."

"Nice to meet you too, and yeah, I am hoping this place will be finally something I can call home. Akarin knows I have been moving too many times due to family's business." Kumi said and looked around. "Well, have to find Muffin and go to my flat. The landlady said on the phone its on the fifth floor."

"Ah, then you won't have a roommate, well, you have Muffin, so it should be fine~" Suda Akari brightly said and cuddled to her girlfriend.

-12th floor-

"Mou, Rena-chan!!!" A cute puppy-like girl rolled on the floor while whining. "That's so not fair!!!"

A black-haired female of lean figure sat on the couch and was reading a book. She could only sigh deeply and then resume her reading. Then again, she also knew her younger sister - who ALWAYS behaved like a baby in front of her - will keep whining until she got what she wanted.

Rena closed a book with a loud 'thud' and placed it on a table. Her knowing eyes stared a minute or so at the puppy-like girl on the floor and then she let out another sigh. The female's slender fingers gently patted her lap and soon her younger sister was on the couch, her head placed on the soft thighs, nuzzling in them, letting out content noises as Rena's fingers caressed her hair.

"You are such a baby... If only your fangirls knew that, I doubt you would be so popular..." Matsui Rena teased and smiled. Matsui Jurina was known to the public as the Ikemen female who could make all the girls swoon by a mere glance, and she always wondered how come her sister managed to hide the kid side from all of those followers.

"I'm not a baby~" Jurina protested and cuddled closer. "I'm your imouto~ Keep spoiling me~"

"Hai hai..." Came a reply from the older Matsui and then the room fell to silence, just occasional content sounds came from Jurina's lips.

-17th floor-

"I know I should have called before visiting you guys, but this is really important, so it couldn't wait." Takada Shiori spoke the moment she walked into her two friends' flat. She lived on sixth floor, so the fact she practically flew up eleven floors just to say something to the comical duo meant a serious business. "Both of you, come sit down. There's something we need to talk about."

"If this is about my monkey making noises last night, I'm so sorry about that." Kuwabara Mizuki said while keeping her face serious and apologetic. "Tell the landlord I may have accidentally fed some curry to it for dinner."

"You have a monkey?" Shiori frowned and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Why haven't you told me before?"

"THAT'S SO COOL, MIZUBOSS!" Kinoshita Yukiko, Mizuki's roommate and the last member of this weird trio of friends exclaimed. Of course, seeing Mizuki blink afterwards seemed hilarious, she obviously knew the female was up for some tricks towards their ever-so-serious friend.

"PFFTTTTT No I don't have a monkey." The prankster said with all seriousness but then some monkey noises erupted from somewhere in the room.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Shiori asked while standing up, her eyes scanning the place warily.

"That's my ringtone." Mizuki sharply insisted. "Now let's get back to business. What is it you wanted to say?"

"Alright, ready to be surprised?" Shiori asked while letting out a huge breath, still somewhat unsure how to react to the news about a monkey.

"Damn it, I knew this day would come." Yukiko suddenly said and rushed to the kitchen, in a few minutes coming back with three glasses and a bottle of vodka.

"...What?" Takada tossed a question, not liking the direction things were escalating to.

"You're coming out as a lesbian, right?" A bottle popped open as Kinoshita poured three glasses full to the brim.

"OH GURL!" The fact not shots but actual glasses were used didn't surprise Mizuki whatsoever. The teasing and making fun of had to be done in even greater mass. "Don't even think about it. Even If I'm a lesbian, you'd be the last les I'd bian."

"What? No!" Shiori let out a deep sigh, a slight pink on her cheeks hinting on them being partly right. Of course, that was not the reason why she flew up eleven floors, she would never brag about such a thing. There happened to be a way to make them listen however, Takada came here prepared for the worst. She placed a take out box on the table and opened it up."Alright. Sit tight and here are some Latte from Starbucks."

"OH SNAP WE'LL SIT WHEREVER YOU WANT US TO." The two exclaimed and each grabbed a cup, happy to be presented with their favorite non-alcoholic drink.

"So, guys, remember the three of us planned to open a shop in the future?" After getting a nod from both of the girls, she pulled a whiteboard from her bag and then continued. "I'd like to explain my vision for the future by walking you through my vision board."

"Oh no." Yukko whispered.

"It's a simple tool." Shiori started.

"You're a simple tool." Mizuki deadpanned.

"You start with a thin whiteboard." Shiori ignored.

"You're thin, white and I'm bored." Mizuki replied.

"..." Shiori stood speechless, apparently, even after many years of their friendship, no matter how weird it was, there were still some things that took a speaking ability away from her.

"Keep going. I can do this all day. I have a Starbucks Latte with me." Yukiko chuckled and sipped the delicious caffeinated drink from her cup.

"This will be how our shop will look like." Shiori started again while showing a picture on the whiteboard.

"What's that? A house for ratatouille?" Mizuki pondered.

"Yuck. That looks like the type of place I'd dump my boyfriend's photo at." Kinoshita followed.

"That's what you think? I think that's the type of place where poop comes to die." Mizuki stated in all seriousness, then she stroked her imaginary beard. "Or death comes to poop."

"..." Yeah, despite the long weird friendship, some things still left Shiori speechless.

-laundry basement-

"Haruka, I wonder if I should go ask the landlord about that girl from 10th floor..."

"Rika-chan, you always think of others before thinking of yourself, you are so kindhearted." Ono Haruka said and loaded the last piece of clothing into a washing machine. "Other people might think you like to poke nose into a business that does not concern you, if they didn't know you better."

"Well, you know everyone sees me here as a mother of sorts... And I sincerely care about Matsushita-san, she injured her leg after falling down the stairs and was admitted to the hospital, but you know all that..." Hirata Rikako - better known to others as Mary - grabbed the now empty laundry bag and left the laundry room with her fiancée. "I hoped her injury to be not that serious..."

"Well, she is recovering for two months now, I am sure she will be back soon, but we can go and ask if you want." Haruka assured her soon-to-be wife and seeing the other smile hopefully only made her chuckle. Her dear beloved was endearing as much as she was caring.

-15th floor-

"Ka.na.ko~" A whole whopping ten centimeters taller female leaned closer, their lips nearly touching. "Just be mine already~"

Hiramatsu Kanako suddenly jumped out of her bed, still half awake and unsure where she was. After some time she finally came back to her senses, realizing she stood in her room, in a flat she shared with Kizaki Yuria, her classmate. Sighing deeply, she sat back on her bed, recalling the dream she had.

Deguchi Aki was one of her senpais that had a lot of titles to her, such as a person everyone admired; someone who had top grades and a great personality; a female who had friends such as Ikemen Matsui Jurina; a human being loved by both girls and boys equally.

Deguchi Aki was Kanako's worst nightmare and biggest dream.

"Oy, you had a nightmare again?" Yuria asked, coming out of shower, her body loosely wrapped in a towel that barely covered anything. "I bet all my money you dreamt of being raped. That cute face and curvy body of yours, Kanakana, are what lure men in, I told you that already."

"Mou, Yuria~~~~" Hiramatsu pouted and tossed a pillow at her friend. She might have had a small attraction towards the other girl and seeing her nearly flashing her body made her feel super embarrassed. "Can you at least cover yourself more properly?"

"Are you changing the subject?" Yuria asked, and removed her towel, casually striding around naked and slowly dressing up. "Then how about we talk of you reacting to my naked body? I thought you liked boys?"

"Uh---mhm---yeah---I do -I l-l-like boys, of course!!" Kanako bluntly tossed a lie and stormed to the bathroom, locking herself in, her cheeks beet red.

In all honesty, yes, she really thought she liked guys, boys, men, whatever you call them, until she was mesmerized by a certain senpai. She never thought a woman could make her feel that way, but Deguchi Aki did exactly that.

Yuria always made hints about a possibility of advancing towards Kanako, but as much as she had an attraction towards her classmate, it was nowhere near as impactful as a single glance from Aki-san. The fantasy she had once in a while ended up being a dream she woke up from, something that actually happened in real life and was a recalling of certain memory from yesterday.

"Senpai... We shouldn't---" Those words were the last words Kanako spoke before Deguchi kissed her, one hand still pulling her in close, other grabbing onto her hair gently to lock her head in a tilted position. Hiramatsu felt her body go on fire, she could only wrap her arms around the senpai's neck and respond to the kiss, giving in completely.

Well, it all went well and then the bell rang. Her senpai never skipped a class and so their kissing came to an abrupt end. After that Aki-san simply pecked her forehead and left for her class, while stunned Kanako stood there against the wall of abandoned inventory shack at the back of the school. And today she had to dream of that scene.

Deguchi Aki was unreachable, she had so many fans. In all honesty, Kanakan was terrified of those fangirls. She still recalled what happened to Matsushita Yui after a certain person's fangirls shoved her down the stairs. It was only because that famous student showed her more attention than to anyone else. Hiramatsu shivered. No, she had to forget her dear senpai and focus on more realistic things.

[So obviously now we have all details out there. Of course, we have some questions and might wonder about a thing or two, but I must remind you that this story has a main couple and a few secondary couples. Those will be our main focus. Of course, other couples are important too. So in the future some side stories might pop up, if anyone will be interested in those couples. As for now, I think we need to delve into the part, further in a story, when our two main heroines meet, and how it all happens and develops, right? We shall begin.]

"Well, a week has passed since you moved in. Do you like it here?" Akarin asked her friend who was sitting with her on one of the benches in the garden. They were watching Muffin play on the grass, obviously interested in catching some butterflies. The beautiful winged insects were too clever however and flew higher than the chihuahua's reach.

"You know, I really enjoy this place. I am friends not only with you now but also am getting along well with Rikkii too. The fact that everyone calls her Mary still amuses me, but I can totally see why. She has taken me under her wing and I really appreciate all the advice she is giving me." Kuumin started then sighed. It was a beautiful sunny day and Sunday too. "I also found some friendship buddy in Rumi too, we both are kind of loners you know.. And Mizuki, we resound well because of jokes and drinking, haha."

"I heard you don't like our Kanakana as much..." Suda started, but said nothing else. Most people didn't like the bubbly girl due to rumors going around that she played with people's hearts. True or not, rumors influenced how people saw the poor girl.

"Well, unlike others, I do not think she toys with people's feelings... More like, I don't like how she deems herself unworthy despite some people bluntly telling good things about her. Is all." Yagami quietly replied. "I wonder where is Muffin..."

"I don't see him." Akarin said after looking around. "Want me to help go look for him?"

"Nah, I'll find him myself. Also, Yuka is probably waiting for you." Akarin smiled and got up. She walked around the garden and even the parking lot, but Muffin was nowhere to be found. Figuring someone might have let him inside the building, she started going through the halls and up the stairs, calling him by the name. Soon a 'woof' could be heard, followed by the most magical sounding laughter she has ever heard.

"You must be Muffin, cutie~~~ I heard a lot good things about you from the neighbors. I wonder where is you master, huh~?"

A voice unlike any other in this world spoke and Kumi sped up, just to see the owner of it. Soon she was eye to eye with the most angelic and dazzling lady. Eyes that stared back at her in surprise. Lips that parted to create an oval shape. Raven hair that escaped the clutches of a pin and fell gently on her shoulder. A slim body that shivered for a second as if shook by unknown stroke of cold.

Then her beloved Muffin, who did the most unthinkable thing. The white puppy was cuddling into the gorgeous female's embrace, something he didn't do to anyone else but Kumi herself.

"A--ah, you--must be the owner..." Rena finally got out of her stupor. Unknown to Kumi, the raven haired female was also taken aback by the beauty of the other. To her the puppy's master was a woman of dreams. Straight light brown hair done in a ponytail, simple T-shirt and jeans that didn't hide any curves even if it wanted to, enticing dark brown eyes and charming smile that erupted unknowingly to its owner. "Well, here is your Muffin, safe and sound..."

"Thank you."

Those simple two words left Rena frozen. The female's voice was the sexiest sound she has ever heard throughout her not so long life. It sent an electrical currency through her body, from fingertips to her toes, then shot straight to her heart. At that moment the puppy jumped out of her embrace and rushed to his master. It brought Rena out of her state and she smiled cheerily, trying to hide her feelings.

"Ara, where are my manners... I forgot to introduce myself." She extended her hand, only due to politeness, because she was scared to know what the touch of that woman can do to her. "I'm Matsui Rena, I live on the 12th floor."

"Kumi, Yagami Kumi." She was sure Rena knew exactly where she lived so simply took the lady's hand into hers. It was as if the world around them stopped existing. Nothing mattered anymore. Somehow they both knew this was a start of something unexplainable. And that it was.

Months passed and the two grew very close. They were not dating, they never kissed, they never slept at each other's place, but their friendship grew beyond any level of imagination. The bond they had, the endless conversations about any kind of topic, the jokes and music they shared. All of it created a bond that was unbreakable. However, they were scared to take the next step, scared what it might bring, scared of their friendship being broken.

Both Rena and Kumi there were for Yuka and Akari when Akari fell sick and tired of Yuka's constant fangirls. They both were there when Haruka was diagnosed with false brain tumor and supported Rikako through the hardest times. For both couples things got better over time and it was clear the love between them was stronger than anything else in the world.

Later on, Matsushita Yui finally returned and everyone showered her with attention. She somehow was very quiet, barely interacting with anyone, but that didn't stop one person from reaching out to her. That's how Rena found out that in the past Jurina wanted to date Yui, one of the fangirls overheard it and thus the incident happened. Now Jurina was even more serious about her feelings to Yui - it explained to Rena why her sister would be not home for so many times and so long, visiting hours clashed with afterschool hours - and they started dating seriously.

Kumi had another thing to worry about. She didn't like Kanakana that much but she was a witness of an interesting happening that left her wondering if she by any chance was wrong when judging the girl.

"That bitch thinks she can have our Deguchi-senpai all to herself. She needs to be taught a lesson." One in a bunch of fangirls exclaimed loudly and others agreed. Hiramatsu Kanako was held by two of them in the corner of a parking lot after they followed her home. They witnessed Aki-san hugging her after school and thus this happened. Now she knew she was already dead.

"What do you think you're doing?" A voice resounded and an angry-looking Deguchi Aki was standing before them. "Let her go or I will call the authorities and show them this video I filmed."

Kumi just finished parking her car and was able to witness the whole scene. She wanted to interrupt but she didn't like Kanakana that much. However, after hearing from Yui what happened she realized this must be the same thing. Before she was able to get out of her car and do something, Deguchi Aki appeared.

Yagami knew Aki also lived in this building, on the seventh floor and she thought those girls were very stupid to do such a thing in a place where their beloved senpai lived. Hearing the sounds from the video that Aki played Haru realized she somehow filmed the  moment when Matsushita was pushed down the stairs by these girls.

That time she quietly left the scene, realizing Deguchi will take care of everything. However, it made her think about a lot of things, one person in particular. How deep her feelings to Rena really were? Would she do the same for her? Maybe more? One thing was clear to Kumi though. She loved Matsui Rena.

"Aren't you gonna tell me what happened? You are so quiet these days..." Yuria asked her roommate. She was worried for the girl.

"I'm okay, just concentrated on upcoming test, that is all." Hiramatsu replied and flipped the page of her book.

"Mh, well, you know you can talk to me if you need." Yuria sighed in defeat and put her headphones back on.

Truth to be told, Kanako didn't even know what she was reading. She had a random book in her hands, but her mind was wandering somewhere else. She was once again looking back to her memories, that evening when senpai saved her from those angry fangirls.

"You want some tea or water?" Aki asked and put a blanket over Kanako's shoulders. they were at Deguchi's apartment, sitting on her bed.

"N-no, I'm fine..." The bubbly girl was still somewhat shivering, she really thought the girls were gonna do something. Hiramatsu realized that if not senpai she might have been injured like Yui or even worse.

"Kanako, look at me." Aki-san said but seeing it was not working gently cupped the cute girl's face. She lifted Hiramatsu's face softly until those beautiful about to tear up eyes stared right back at her. "You are safe. I swear I will protect you from anyone that dears to hurt you."

"S-senpai..." A few tears were rolling down the girl's cheeks. "I don't deserve this affection from you, you can get any girl you want, why torture me without any future for us up ahead?"

"Kanako..." Aki-san's thumb brushed away the tears from the cute girl's cheeks and then she pulled her closer, letting her head rest on her chest. "Can you hear and feel my heartbeat? Do you know it's beating way faster than usual? Do you know the reason?"

"Y....yes, I can feel it..." Kanako was so close to her senpai, she was in her embrace but she had no idea why Deguchi's heart was beating so fast.

"Look at me again." Deguchi Aki whispered and seeing the girl face her properly by herself made the older woman smile, but she decided to continue with the whisper, to make a bigger impact, to actually show how she really feels. "I know I can get any other girl, but I don't want any other girl. I chose you because my heart chose so. I fell in love with you and I want to continue being with you. I would go to great lengths just to protect you. Please never say you do not deserve this."

"S-senpai..."

What followed was a memory greater than anything else in this world. It made Kanakana blush every time when she remembered the kisses, touches, whispers and even more. Peaking at Yuria and realizing the girl didn't notice her red face she sighed and decided to concentrate on the random book. By pure luck she picked a book that she actually needed. That's why Yuria believed her.

Kumi just gave food to Muffin when a loud knock on her door surprised her. She went to open it and was roughly pushed against the wall, beautiful nearly black orbs staring at her, heavy panting giving away the person was not much of a runner.

"R-rena?.." Of course Kumi knew who it was. No one else would knock on her door without announcing they will visit her. Even the landlord learned the lesson. But it surprised her how the woman seemed to have a certain air about her, an aura that was somewhat scary and yet alluring at the same time.

"I don't care anymore, Kumi. I am giving up on you ever taking the first step. I know what I want. I know how we both feel. And I strongly believe in us. I don't care about anything else but us. So whether you want it or not, I will kiss you. right now, right this mome----"

Kumi cut her off by kissing her passionately, flipping their positions so that Rena was the one pressed against the wall. The kiss was as passionate as it could et and then it slowed down, both of them simply enjoying the sensation and letting the emotions slowly, step by step cool off. then Kumi pulled back.

"I know. I am sorry for being so slow." Yagami said and pressed their foreheads together. "I was still giving you a chance to run away, I think. I thought maybe this is wrong, maybe this is too much, the feelings we have, maybe it's too strong. I felt weird..."

"I love you." Rena said, her breathing returning to normal. "I love you, I love you, I love you and only you. I want only you."

"Baka..." Kumi sighed and kissed the other woman's temple. "I love you too, silly princess."

Muffin could only look at the two humans with his head tilted. It is true he lead Kumi to her destined human, Rena, but what they were doing a few minutes ago was a bit weird to the dog. Ah, now seeing the two cuddling was more understandable. Knowing things wer okay, Muffin continued eating his food.

THE END.

P.S. Thanks to Kevin, really, a huge thanks for giving me a rough and hilarious Mizuki-Yukiko-Shiori scene!!!

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
Re: Rena/Jurina x OO OSs |ANYONE can participate!| 19. D-7. Muffin | Oct 2
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2017, 06:34:21 PM »
In regard to the one shot you've provided for me to read (Rekindle the Flame), it's an excellent story that I have looked upon in a while. I will be brief in my comment about what I think about it and how I feel about it. But first, let me say thank you for taking the time to upload it in this forum for others to read. wMatsui is a ship that I used to go hardcore on when I was first introduced to SKE48. (Thank you, Kataomoi Finally.) It's a shame that graduations from the idol group leads to crushed dreams...

Anyway, the way you wrote this OS amazes me. The build up about Jurina's emotional reaction and decision to keep it bottled up is very humane. You didn't rush into the door with angst and a conclusion. You stretched it out properly and gave it an appropriate length for the readers (or at least me) to assess her feelings and what Jurina thinks about Rena, especially after graduation. You kept me guessing why Rena decided to cease further contact with the young Matsui. You kept the mood of the fiction active and with suspense. I'm not sure if you were going for suspense, frankly, but weaving those words and key plot checkpoints gave it that effect.

The angst wasn't particularly heavy to the point that it would crush anyone's spirit. Okay... maybe for the shippers, it might. However, you didn't overdramatize it to the point soap opera would be light in comparison to its drama. The interactions, the choice of terminologies fit for the situation, and the characters themselves made me believe that, yes, this one shot is actually easy to visualize. It's rare for a fiction to be believable enough that it could mesh with reality. I personally believe that you've achieved that status of a fiction that could fool most anyone into thinking that this actually happened between the two Matsuis. Also, great insertion of a happy ending there. Angst is easy to spill into a rather bland, optimistic conclusion that would make readers go "what the heck did I just read". You avoided that by making use of a storyline's basic system: Introduction, Rising Action, Climax, Falling Action, Resolution. It's simple and almost every single story has it, but that's what also makes it amazing. Missing even just one of the five important factors would make this plot crumble faster than Jenga blocks.

I enjoyed reading this. It would be a lie for me to say that I'm typing this with a sane mind. (I'm currently sick and just word vomited all over this post.) However, the feeling of having read a one shot that hits multiple elements that I love is hard to forget. Perhaps this fiction will actually be added to the one Mayuki OS on Tumblr (Lips of an Angel) that remains stuck in my mind for many years.

To everyone, I recommend reading this one shot by Saku. I'm not saying you have to read it because it's wMatsui or for shipping reason, but because the story is executed so well, it makes me proud to admit that this is one of my few favorite OS.

Keep on writing, girl, and may you continue to expand and thrive your writing skills. Trust me... I can tell you're going to make even more amazing stories. :thumbsup I look forward to seeing more of them!

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Title: Another Untitled Story
Pairing: YukiRena (BlackGeki)
Author's Notes: A quick OS inspired by real time experience.

I feel like a thousand needles are probing my skin, threatening to pierce through it and into my flesh.
My whole body is involuntarily shivering as I feel tears gathering at the corners of my eyes.
I try to steady my breathing, taking oxygen into my lungs slowly, then exhaling a bit faster and repeating the process a few more times.
I want to take my mind away from this tremor that is shaking my being so I stand up and walk to the bathroom, but not before casting a glance back to her.

Her grin is still on her face, those slender arms brought up to her mouth as she bites on her nails.
Without the infamous giggle her whole aura is even more scary and I can't help but feel affected by it, unlike before, when her gaze would make me either smile or feel safe.
Now it makes me terrified and unsure of what to do, so I decide to escape into my safe heaven.
As I take steps up the stairs, I feel the first wave of panick attack rush over me.

I guess everyone's panick attack is different, since whenever I read about it, I never seem to find anyone's experience anywhere close to mine.
When the first wave hits me, it always feels like a huge cotton ball is stuck somewhere in my throat.
It's not painful but I cannot seem to intake any breath of air and it becomes scary to the point where my lungs and chest area start to hurt.
It's then when my head turns into a dizzy mush and I know I need to go somewhere with lots air, an open space.

That's what I do now, somehow rushing to my safe-heaven upstairs.
On the rooftop I lean onto the railing and stare into nothingness, trying to think of nothing but breathing.
Maybe the change of scenery or the fact the place is huge and there's lots of air helps me, and I slowly take a first actual breath of air into my lungs, feeling a sharp twinge in my chest when it's affected by unexpected gust of air.

As I manage to regain my normal breathing bit by bit, I realise I am sitting on the floor with my arms hugging my knees and my head hung low, tears rolling down my cheeks.
A belated sadness washes over me and I choke on my tears, silently sobbing and wondering how come I have to be the one to feel like this.
I know for sure I did nothing wrong and yet I am the one who is here, having a panic attack.

Of course, I can only be glad I didn't have a second stage of it.
It's when my vision gets blurry and for some time I lose consciousness and do things without realizing I do them,to the point where I can even hurt myself.
There was a time that during one of such attacks I hit my head into the wall so many times a neighbor rang my door bell to ask if I need help with renovating.
Of course, after seeing my read forehead he asked if I need a doctor.
The speed I closed the door into his face with, it was one of my quickest.

I hear a giggle and that makes me step out of my memory lane and look around.
She is here, extending her bloody hand towards me and caressing my hair.
I cannot even stop her, I can just lean into the touch; it's really warm, even if my brain knows it's so wrong.
I sense her pulling on my hair, as its roots are tugged sharply onto and a tingling sensation is felt on my scalp.
I involuntarily stand up, knowing she'll pull harder fi I don't do what she asks me to.

"Yuki..." She whispers, and I am unsure if the sincere tone I hear in her voice is honest or not.

"How could you..." I hate how easily she uses my real name now, I somehow only manage to stutter Matsui in our more intimate moments. "Sakura was..."

"Too cocky." She spat out and then giggled. "Miss her already?"

I know I could say the truth, say I want my youngster to be okay, to be around with that infectious smile, but I know if I say that, there will be consequences no one would want to witness.
I just shake my head and take her extended hand.
We walk downstairs, then  pass the room, my eyes looking elsewhere but at the body that's lying battered and without any signs of life on the floor.
Poor Sakuratan...
I didn't manage to warn her before it's too late and now she has met the fate that Rena prepared to her.

I feel bile rising up, but swallow it and let the giggling girl take me away from here, feeling unsure of the future or what the next day will bring.
I love this monster, no matter how many or what bad things she does.
I am no saint either and I can only be with her as she can only be with me.
That's the one and only truth I know and believe in.

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
First of all, I am super duper SORRYYYYY for the late response/review to your BlackGeki OS, Saku!! Literally juuust had the free nothing-to-do time that I've been waiting for to re-read your OS.

I really got to say, I loveeee your descriptive writing. The fact you're using a first person view as you write while making it feel natural and not like some kind of essay is totally commendable. Quite literally #writinggoals for me haha.

Also, it feels like you managed to throw suspense and plot twist in the mix. One moment I thought Rena/Gekikara did something horrible to Yuki/Black to seem overly depressed but in the end it was Sakura who got dealt the damage.

Poor Sakura, what happened?! Why did she get on Geki's bad side???

As for BlackGeki, this is some twisted love they've got for each other. If I can use that phrase. It's pretty neat seeing how an insane person like Geki could show a bit of humane actions towards Black and I'm sure Black alone :3

Black though. I can imagine her face being indifferent on the exterior but her mind having endless trails of thoughts as you described as much as she seems angsty about what had happened.  :lol:

Awesome OS Saku! Looking forward to your next creation whenever that may be ;) Apologies again for the lateness!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Title: Encounter
Pairing: wMatsui
Author's Notes: Um, I know it's short, but I had to post this, midnight inspiration, okay? Unedited, raw, feels inducing, read at your own risk! It's for you, Misaki  ;)

They haven't talked for ages. No exchanging of messages, no phone calls, not seeing each other. Zero thoughts about each other, as they had more important things at hand, their careers to push further. And now here they were, suddenly eye to eye, meeting by coincidence at a random café, time standing still as their eyes bore into each other. As if they forgot to breathe, as if they lost track of time, as if it was just the two of them in the whole world.

Jurina lost all cool demeanor in her being, all joy washed away from her face, smile not to be seen anymore. Her face pale, heart somewhere at her ankles, shock and uncertainty clear in her gaze, fists clenched at her sides. Her feet on the verge of turning one hundred eighty degrees and running far away at full speed, her brain empty in a freeze and at the same time panicking about the encounter.

Rena had a calm and tender yet at the same time stoic expression on her face, her whole body seemingly relaxed, eyes unvaveringly gazing upfront, head slightly tilted sideways as if she was pondering about something. However, her thoughts were very different from how it looked on the outside. She was panicking, wondering if should ignore the girl in front of her, if she should talk to her, if she should keep staring, yet tried not to show the turmoil of her thoughts.

Maybe a passing waitress, maybe a mother scolding her child for fooling around, maybe a police car zooming outside the café or maybe a pinch of realization that they were in a public place, an idol and an actress amidst people who could probably recognize them if they stood out, was what made one of them break the silence. Looking around all aware of their surroundings, Rena gestured at the empty table for two by the window in a quiet corner.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

A voice she only heard in her dreams, a voice she longed for all these years, a voice that tormented her in her wildest nightmares, a voice that still had the power to make her heart flutter in rainbow colors. Jurina swallowed hard and blinked, slowly realizing and pondering on the suggestion. Body tense, she sighed and nodded, still unsure if she was maybe dreaming or maybe this was Rena's doppelganger that she was talking to.

At the table, Jurina had a chance to pain herself even more. She basked in the smoothness of that gentle voice when Rena made an order for coffee and cake, watched that beautiful face smile towards the waitress in a gentle manner, swatted away the need to tuck in the loose strand of hair that escaped the messily done bun of now brown hair, mentally scolded herself for accepting the offer and having to withstand the beauty of Matsui Rena with her emotions and feelings in a wreck.

"You're staring." Rena stated the obvious, shaking her head and smiling  unconsciously. "Why am I not surprised..."

Jurina's juniors would mock her if they saw the nowadays-cool senpai in such a state. Heart long gone out into space, nails digging into her palms and legs slightly shaking. No one had such power to bring this Jurina back in the recent years, not even Mariko-sama, but of course, Matsui Rena wasn't no one. Jurina tried to feign ignorance, but she knew, no, they both knew it was futile.

"Well, it feels like I'm talking to a ghost, that's why..."

Silence stood once again between the two. It was very logical, understandable, yet painful. They both had so many things to say to each other, so many stories to tell, tears to cry, explanations to do, emotions to sort out, feelings to unravel. It was impossible for both of them to say any of it at the moment. More so, it was pointless as of now. Words would not be enough, would not mend the scars, would not heal the hearts, would not solve anything.

The waitress brought coffee and cake, Rena watched the girl in front of her grab a cup of coffee to still her shaking hands, sighing and nodding to herself. She knew what wrongdoings were her fault, she knew it all and could only regret. Seeing Jurina up close, seeing how she tried to look strong and unaffected, knowing her all too well, knowing what the girl went through she couldn't help but blame herself for that one time when she made that fated decision, the decision that helped no one but herself, the decision that broke and destroyed that one frail heart so very dear to her. The decision which had consequences she couldn't fix, not right now, maybe not ever.

And then later that day, holding sleeping Jurina in her arms, caressing her soft hair gently, watching that beautiful face now pure and relaxed, Rena realized oh so painfully what she had truly done, what she had truly lost, what she had definitely destroyed, what had to be done to maybe not fix it all, but hopefully make it slightly better. Whatever happened just now, before Jurina fell asleep, here in Rena's bed, it was all due to pent up stress, pent up emotions, pent up feelings, pent up longing. Whatever was going to happen later.. Future was to show, she was sure things were to change, for the better or for worse, but Rena was determined to try and fix at least something. She hurt this precious puppy enough and it was time to end it. Even if Jurina were against it, Rena would have her way, again. Just this time it was for Jurina's sake, not for her own.

P. S. Thank you, Shachou, for giving me love and feedbacks, I really appreciate it :heart:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 01:06:00 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Melancholy and sad....must be from the midnight vibe
or the lost long pairing relationship...thankyou for the os
enjoying it and hoping for another when ur are free
:ding: :ding: :on cloudeye: :on cloudeye:
:on drink: :on drink: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 12:37:06 PM by kuro_black29 »

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
Gosh how long have I not been in this place haha. Anyways...

SAKUUUUU THANKS FOR DEDICATING THIS FIC TO ME, I'M SO TOUCHED. You have no idea how much this cheered me up when I was crazy stressed this whole week! :') Thank you so so much!

I love the thought and emotions that went into writing this gosh. I haven't read a WMatsui fic in like... forever? *obvs exaggerating* And this really got me in the feels.

I like how real you made Jurina feel. We obviously wouldn't know whether they contact irl or not but looking at how you've portrayed her, how shaken and vulnerable she becomes after seeing Rena for so gosh darn long. How she literally let down her cool J-senpai vibes just because THAT PERSON is right in front of her.

And on the other hand you have Rena being all calm-like. I love how there's literally NO DRAMA at all between them when they met hahaha. Rena clearly and maturely handled the awkwardness between them and it's a really nice thing to imagine :3 Eventhough she was all shaken up too on the inside, Rena being the one to take the initiative feels very heartwarming to me haha.

The ending was really an UwU moment too. Their reconciliation after being awkward at the cafe for god knows how long haha.

It's a really bittersweet feeling you instilled upon me as a reader, and I love it! You made me remember why WMatsui was THAT OTP I used to love so so much :')

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Thank you very much for the OS.
I really miss reading new stories from WMatsui, although I guess it's the natural thing ...
It also seems that people have stopped being interested in writing ...

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - BOKU TOE NO CENTURY