JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sequence Pulse - Parallel

Author Topic: [TEAM B] WASAMIN ~ The Iwasa Misaki Thread  (Read 168524 times)

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
Re: WASAMIN ~ The Iwasa Misaki Thread
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2010, 03:55:52 AM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2010, 04:27:14 AM »

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2010, 10:16:06 AM »

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2010, 05:39:55 PM »

« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 05:50:56 PM by sousora »

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2010, 11:48:52 AM »

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2010, 11:13:24 AM »

For those who have been keeping up with A6, how do you think Wasamin is fitting into Team A? What do you think her future with the team is gonna be like?

Myself, I think Team A is the perfect fit for her, but it's a team full of power-hitters. Gonna be really hard to get a front position with the girls they already have there, and she doesn't seem like the sort to force herself to the front so much (even if she'd like to). But she seems like she's getting more and more of a push with roles in PVs and events, and as my current favourite girl, I'm hoping it continues!

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2010, 02:16:17 PM »
I cut this out of the last A6 performance, it's so cute :lol:

They were talking about things they'd like to fix, and Wasamin never came up with a catchphrase for her introduction by the time A6 started, so recently Ooya suggested... what you see in the video, basically :D

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2010, 02:28:49 PM »
For those who have been keeping up with A6, how do you think Wasamin is fitting into Team A? What do you think her future with the team is gonna be like?
I think she has a very bright future in Team A especially since Mariko (and maybe Haruna) will most likely graduate soon. Ami Maeda is pretty much the only promoted Team A newbie who has gotten a huge push since her promotion so I could see them pimpin' Wasamin next. Anyways I guess it depends on the agency she's signed to. Is Wasamin even signed to any agency?

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2010, 02:29:39 PM »
^ She's with Nacchan's agency (all the Watarirouka and No Sleeves girls). They've been pushing her a fair bit lately, so I'm hoping that'll continue :D

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2010, 02:32:41 PM »
^ She's with Nacchan's agency (all the Watarirouka and No Sleeves girls). They've been pushing her a fair bit lately, so I'm hoping that'll continue :D
In that case she will most definitely get a big push sooner or later. Wasamin is also quite young so she still has plenty of time to take over Team A :yep:

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2010, 02:34:33 PM »
I await the day :D

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2010, 02:44:08 PM »
I await the day :D
Yeah, you never know about AKB. Acchan might be the face of the group but even she might graduate in 2011 or 2012. I suppose Wasamin's biggest competition will be Ami & Lovetan...

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2010, 02:46:13 PM »
I personally just wanna see her appearing in a few singles. She mentioned in her interview in the janken guide that if she doesn't make it into this senbatsu, she doesn't think she'll ever actually be chosen for one, which is really sad :( A girl of her talents should have more confidence!

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2010, 02:48:20 PM »
^Yes, Wasamin shouldn't underestimate herself. She is probably the most talented girl of the newly promoted girls.

They did pimp her here and there; the musical and in some shukan and nemousu eps... she went to NY as well. So I think they do have plans for her in the near future.

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2010, 02:58:02 PM »
Undoubtedly. She blew me away the first time I saw her, it was hard to believe she was just a research student.

I really, really hope she does well in the janken tournament. She used to win a ridiculous amount of the janken games they did in B4 (I forget the name of the song they did it in), so it'll be crushing if she loses now.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2010, 03:20:30 PM »
She mentioned in her interview in the janken guide that if she doesn't make it into this senbatsu, she doesn't think she'll ever actually be chosen for one, which is really sad :( A girl of her talents should have more confidence!
No doubt especially since she's still really young. Maybe getting into AKB was enough for her :huhuh

I really, really hope she does well in the janken tournament.
I just want Umechan to do well in the tournament since it really is her only chance to make it to the Senbatsu :panic:

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2010, 03:23:08 PM »
I'll do a translation of the interview later, but she seems really competitive, so I doubt just making it into AKB was 'enough' for her. She'd really, really like to do more, but at the same time seems to lack the confidence that she'll be able to get into things like senbatsu. Ah well, she really just got into a team, so there's still plenty of time for her to work and get into things. I think the Lucky Seven PV was a good start though, and she takes over Jurina's place for the Yasai Sisters song a lot, so I think they do have future plans for her :heart:

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2010, 12:16:31 PM »
This is what needs to happen at the upcoming janken tournament :yep:

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2010, 12:20:22 AM »

That voice :heart:

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2010, 12:42:44 PM »
A translation of Wasamin's page from the janken guide. Translated by me, all errors are mine:

Iwasa Misaki
Senbatsu: 0 times (Team A)
Rock: 40% Scissors: 35% Paper: 25%

Pre battle with the reporter: 13 wins, 7 losses

Last autumn I had no work, so I was called to appear in the AKB kagekidan. I don't like stage performances at all, so honestly I didn't like it. I had training from morning till night for a month straight, with no holidays, and it was really hard. But after the actual show finished Akimoto (Atsushi) told me I did a good job. Since then things have taken a change for the better, I'm getting more work and I've even done two more stage shows.

I've also been signed to an agency. The president of Production Ogi came to see "Drill Tamashii", and I was picked up from that. After that, the director of the AKB kagekidan, Hiroi Ouji, recommended me and I was also put into Watarirouka Hashiritai 7. So, if my schedule at that time hadn't have been free, I wouldn't be where I am right now.

I'm glad I did that stage show.

Personally, I think I'm quite good at singing, and I want to be a singer. When we performed RIVER at the kenkyuusei performances I was chosen to be the centre. I thought "yatta!!" and very quickly learned the dance, but my stage shows started piling up and I never got the chance to perform it even once. I thought I must have bad luck. But when I think about how those shows lead to where I am now, even being work that I didn't like, perhaps I am lucky.

I also think that the seventh generation research students are lucky. We had the shortest time as research students, and thanks to the older AKB girls we got to join teams as AKB is riding its highest wave so far. But the competition is fierce. To put it frankly, if I don't make it into the senbatsu this time, I never will. If I make it to the centre, it will be a revolution. I'm great at janken. In the AKB theatre there's a corner where the last person who wins janken gets to stand in the middle of the stage and pose, and I won so much that people were often saying "Iwasa again?!" It was amazing. It's really only janken, rock, scissors, paper... But for example, if I put out rock and don't get into the senbatsu... It would be terrible, right? But, if I win, I'll be so happy.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sequence Pulse - Parallel