JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Merry-go-round

Author Topic: The Compound  (Read 26374 times)

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
  • H!P/JPH!P/Rolling Stones Fan!
Re: The Compound
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2008, 12:33:52 AM »
Now, Yui-chan was tearing up. All due to her slightly overly-emotional self.

"Sayuuuu.... Where are you. I just got here and nobodys told me anything. I even skipped breakfast to get here fast! I don't have a room! A roommate! Nothing! I'm just sitting here waiting, God knows where with no idea of where to go. And Since I knew you'd be awake I decided to call you."

She sniffled, slipping her sunglasses up onto her forehead and wiping her eyes.

"Sayuuuu-chan. Helllp meee......Tasukete.... Onegai." She then started sniffling even more and sobbing quietly a bit.  Her nerves, and the lack of food had gotten to her.  :k-crazy: :k-sad:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 12:54:10 AM by lemonmilktea »
The Original Teddy Girl Pin-Up Princess says:
"USO!"

Thank you Kawaii-beam for the Av!

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2008, 03:58:59 AM »
[Maki]

Maki wakes up feeling really refreshed. She gets out of her bed and approaches the window to take a look outside. And before she could see anything a flash of light greeted her. "Aaah! Too bright!!" :dizzy: She exclaims as she was 'blinded' by the suns rays. "I guess it's really early in the morning." she says as she turns around rubbing her eyes. "Hmm.. I should check up on the place and get myself familiarized with everything."

She heads out of her bedroom and goes past another bedroom. "Huh? Guess she still isn't here." She sighs as she stares at the empty room imagining someone sitting on the bed giggling. "Oh well, I better head out somewhere and not get myself isolated here and fantasize about cute girls." She goes down the stairs and heads to the door out of her compound. She grunts as she looks at the empty pool.

"Ah! I almost forgot! I have to work as a lifeguard here!" :doh: "I wonder if anyone would want to swim here with me as a lifeguard..." She scans the place looking for any signs of living things other than the plants and birds. As she scans the place she sees a stressed figure talking on the phone. "Are~! Okada-san?!" She exclaims, wondering if it is the nice breasted girl she always saw in the concerts.

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2008, 04:31:03 AM »
"Are~! Okada-san?!" She hears a slight lisp of a voice.

"Gocchiiiin..." She whimpers, everything being audible over the phone. Am I too late for everything. I just have this note excusing my absence, my luggage... I don't have a room... or a room key... Or a job... Nothing!" She sniffles. I'm on the pone with Sayu cuz I don't know what to do... I'm serious! I'm that confused!
"USO!"

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2008, 05:11:44 AM »
[Maki]

Maki hands her one of those pocket tissues as she listens to Yui. 'Am I too late for everything. I just have this note excusing my absence, my luggage... I don't have a room... or a room key... Or a job... Nothing!" She sniffles. 'I'm on the pone with Sayu cuz I don't know what to do... I'm serious! I'm that confused!'
"'Well, I don't think you're late or anything. Don't worry I'm sure everyone's been notified so calm down." She says reassuring the vulnerable girl.
"Why don't you stop by my compound and lets get you fixed up while we wait for any news?" She gestures toward the door she left open. "We wouldn't want you getting tired and sick here do we?

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2008, 05:14:44 AM »
Rika:

*wakes up from her bed..stretches out and yawns*

"Time to be happy and positive today!" *looks over and sees the still unused bed*

"Oh well..I wish they would tell me I would have the room to myself."

*goes to the bathroom to take a shower, remembering the soda promotion for the day.*

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2008, 06:02:24 AM »
Kamei Eri

"Oh, Hey kamei-chan..." Eririn jumps at the sudden sound of her name, which snaps her back to reality. She'd been staring intently at Sayu and drifted off into a world inside of her head where her daydreams existed in vivid animated color. Blinking her eyes quickly, she returns to planet earth. She takes a step toward the couch where Sayu's sitting, as if her friend might keep her anchored in reality so she won't drift away again or at least not right now. Plopping herself down on the arm of the couch, she nods as Sayu continues.

"I just finished talking to Gaki-san. She and Miyabi will be joining us later when we go shopping. They're gonna eat breakfast first ... Uh ... Maybe we should make something to eat too... Are there any more eggs left?" Eri's stomach rumbles as if it hears Sayu's stomach and is speaking back to it in agreement that it is time they eat, but her face pales a little at the mention of eggs. After all, she was wearing them about a half-hour ago. "I only wore about half the eggs so ... yeah, there are eggs left. I'll make you some. And I'll try not to make a fashion statement out of them this time, while I'm at it." She smiles sheepishly down at Sayu, laughter twinkling in her eyes.

The phone suddenly rings again and as Sayu answers it, Eri hops up onto her feet, turns toward the kitchen and heads off to try to make breakfast-- for the second time today-- with a smile on her face. She already feels much better about the day and what happened between her and Sayu. Surely that whole mess is far behind them and there will be no more awkward moments between them. Right?

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2008, 06:19:14 AM »
Gomaki- "'Well, I don't think you're late or anything. Don't worry I'm sure everyone's been notified so calm down." She says reassuring the vulnerable girl.
"Why don't you stop by my compound and lets get you fixed up while we wait for any news?" She gestures toward the door she left open. "We wouldn't want you getting tired and sick here do we?

"Hai..." She sniffles, dabbing at her eyes with the tissue. Getting up, and walking along with Maki, dragging her roll-away luggage she goes back to the phonecall for a sec and asks. "Shige-chan if you could, text me back any info on this whole compound dorm thing we're doing, and any info on how to contact the landlady. I really need to talk to her and see if she knows my room # has my room key or a job for me. Could you do that for me Shige-chan? Onegai?"
"USO!"

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2008, 06:52:36 AM »
[Maki]

Maki looks behind at Yui as she drags her luggage. She stops in her tracks and takes Yui's luggage with her hand and takes Yui's hand on the other and proceeds to her compound. When they got inside she places Yui's luggage next to the door. "Okada-san, do you want something to drink?" she asks as she heads to the refrigerator.

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2008, 07:05:19 AM »
[Maki]

Maki looks behind at Yui as she drags her luggage. She stops in her tracks and takes Yui's luggage with her hand and takes Yui's hand on the other and proceeds to her compound. When they got inside she places Yui's luggage next to the door. "Okada-san, do you want something to drink?" she asks as she heads to the refrigerator.

She nods waiting for Sayu to answer before hanging up. SHe then sits on the edge of the bed and lays back in exasperation. "Yaa.... What am I going to do... Did I miss anything yesterday, Gocchin?"
"USO!"

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2008, 07:45:24 AM »
[Maki]

Yui- "Yaa.... What am I going to do... Did I miss anything yesterday, Gocchin?"
Maki hands Yui a glass of juice as she rethinks what happened yesterday and shudders.
"Yes, Okada-san. You missed A LOT yesterday. A whole lot!. I'm not sure if its something you would like or not but it sure was a VERY interesting day...." she starts daydreaming about Rika, Yossie and.... Aika..?! seeing the image of her, she suddenly leaves her dreamworld.
"By the way did you tell Michishige-san that you're in my compound?"

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2008, 08:04:00 AM »
[Maki]

Maki hands Yui a glass of juice as she rethinks what happened yesterday and shudders.
"Yes, Okada-san. You missed A LOT yesterday. A whole lot!. I'm not sure if its something you would like or not but it sure was a VERY interesting day...." she starts daydreaming about Rika, Yossie and.... Aika..?! seeing the image of her, she suddenly leaves her dreamworld.
"By the way did you tell Michishige-san that you're in my compound?"

"Ahh..." She sighs.  :stuffed: "No... I didn't I ought to see her or some one sooner or later. Don't you think?... Ahh, domo, Maki-san. Ehh... Wait I got an idea!"

With that she ran to Maki's bag. "Gomen Nasai!" She told her before pulling up a number and punching that into her phone. Putting Maki's phone and bag back where she left it she ran back to the bed and announced. "I'm calling landlady... I forgot you might've had the number. After all this I want to know who's your roommate? What's your job? Tell me as much as possible!" She smiles, leaning back onto one hand, her other holding the cell up to her ear. :whistle:

As she hears the phone pick up she introduces herself. "Allo? Okada Yui desu. Eto... Sorry I was so late in catching up... I was off an a shoot... Slight scheduling conflict there... Gomen. I'm part of H!P... calling from Goto Maki's room... ah.... member of V-U-DEN, eto... I was wondering... Is there anything I'd need to meet up with you or anyone else to clarify?"  :tama-uhh:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 03:32:05 PM by lemonmilktea »
"USO!"

Offline Daisukirika

• Peace Peace
  • Member+
  • Otona No Tanoshimi Shiritai
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2008, 01:07:49 PM »
Sayumi

:: Yui-san is talking way to hectic for Sayu to keep up with what she's say ::

(thinking) : *sigh* what am i doing on the phone talking to Yui when i could be looks at Eri cook my eggs...while bending over... Sayu get a hold of yourself....

:: goes back to phone not really hearing what was going on when she hears Maki's voice over the phone too. So Sayu drifts off into her own world again ::

(Thinks) : oh gosh i wish we could have had pancakes, or maybe some omelet rice. Oh... wait... Was Yui still on the phone??

:: hear's Maki's voice again ... but can't really make out what she's saying ::

(thinks) : I'm just gonna tell her to go to the dorms... she'll probably find Ms. Shimei there....

" Hai Hai Yui-san... You should go to the dorms....Alrite I got to go do eri now... I mean go to Eri.... bye bye.."

:: Sayu hangs up the phone... and breathes a sigh ::

" How's the cooking going Kamei-chan?? "

:: Sayu heads towards the kitchen leaving her phone on the couch ::

"With these eyes I can see your fate"
~Join the JPH!P RPG~ Become your favorite H!P girl~Here!

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2008, 01:46:26 PM »
Kamei Eri

Eri bends over at the waist, peering into the regridgerator. It had been so easy to find the eggs earlier and she was sure she'd seen some more where she'd gotten the other ones, but where are they now? She leans in further, diving into the fridge fervently in search of the eggs she knows are in there somewhere. Her butt, raised up behind her as she rips through the contents of each shelf one by one, bounces back and forth in the air.

"Hai Hai Yui-san... You should go to the dorms....Alrite I got to go do eri now..." Eri jerks upward hearing this, her head hitting and bouncing off of a shelf and, as she reverses out of the fridge butt-first, the fridge door. "I mean go to Eri.... bye bye.." She groans and clutches her head with both hands, the kitchen floor spinning beneath her feet and the fridge wobbling like jelly before her eyes. And somehow, in the center of all that, she sees them: eggs. Eggs in plain sight that she should have seen instantly before but somehow could not find. She releases her head with one hand and reaches out, snatching them up. With the other hand she quickly and vengefully slams the fridge door shut, then returns her hand to nurse her head, and turns toward the stove.

"How's the cooking going Kamei-chan??" Eri hears Sayu ask as she approaches from behind. "Well... I found more eggs and the good news is that they haven't been dropped, smashed, or spread all over the kitchen yet!" My head is a different story. "One. step. at a time. Pan... I need a pan."
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 01:48:49 PM by Pharadox »

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2008, 04:19:45 PM »
{Yuko Nakazawa}
After walking across the street stopping only to pick a few flowers from the side walk she was at Mari's door.

*knock knock*
"Are you up?" she asked holding in her hands the present for her dear one, which consisted of :

^ a gardenia: "I love you in secret"

^ forget-me-not: Faithful Love, Memories

^ Jonquil: Violent Sympathy and Desire, Love me, Affection returned

^ Heliotrope: Devotion, Eternal Love

^ love in the mist = Delicacy and Perplexity

and waited for her loved one to respond.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 05:05:51 PM by sweeety »
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline DJ_MaiMai

• Obsessed Edward Cullen Fangirl
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2008, 03:47:08 AM »
Mari Yaguchi

Mari quickly threw on her clothes and ran to the door.
"Ah... Yuuchan..." she muttered, surprised by who was infront of her but also releived.

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2008, 10:17:27 AM »
[Yuko Nakazawa]

"Hi, you look great. Good morning. I was wandering if you wanted to hang out a bit before work?"

Offline DJ_MaiMai

• Member+
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2008, 02:51:27 AM »
Mari stepped away from infront of the door.
"Come on in." she gestered "I think my roommate got abducted by aliens or something."

'Thank God.' she thought to herself.

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2008, 03:51:03 AM »
[Yuko]

"k"

She walked into the house and gave Mari the flowers.

"So..... what's up?" she said, having run out of things to say XD

Offline DJ_MaiMai

• Member+
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2008, 10:56:28 PM »
Mari Yaguchi

"These are so pretty! Thank you!" she said, accepting the flowers.

"I'm studying on what I need to do for my job." she answered Yuko's question. The atmosphere was akward

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2008, 11:25:07 AM »
[Nakazawa Yuko]

" ah yes.. work... haha, funny, that's like the one thing we always have in common.. a lot of work.. anyway, I'll leave if you want so you can keep practicing or whatever... truth be told, I almost forgot about that in the morning and probably need to study my lines as well... anyway, have fun, I'll see you later you cute little dynamo"

and with that she started making her way out the door, sad and wishing Mari wanted to hang out with her.

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Merry-go-round