JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Babymetal - Megitsune

Author Topic: [4 Shots] The Difference (WMatsui) - [COMPLETE]  (Read 25654 times)

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
Re: [4 Shots] The Difference - PART 2 (WMatsui)
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2013, 04:55:11 PM »
Please i want happy ending T.T

I will give my best to not ruin WMatsui relationship in this fanfics.  :cool1:

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2013, 08:10:31 PM »
jurina x a-a-a-arin?  .___.
this is one of the weirdest thing i've ever read lol.

don't make me hate airin more (in the fanfic world lol)
don't make nothing more weird than this  :bow: or I will throw up what I ate this week x'DD

hahahha LOL

I'm waiting for the next update  :D

Yeahh... Actually, I think that's weird too... but Churi and Airin are the only one who pop up in my head when I need supporting character.
So, I tried a new pairing.  :? Actually.... They're not pairing yet, just supporting character for this chapter.

I always love WMatsui. Please tell me some better pairings for Rena and Jurina.  :lol:

WMatsui is my life but if u want SUPPORT characters (XD) then

Rena x --> Airin (i hate this couple), x Churi or x Yukirin
Jurina x ---> Mayu, x  Churi

that's all xD

:lol:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2013, 08:11:16 PM »
Please i want happy ending T.T

I will give my best to not ruin WMatsui relationship in this fanfics.  :cool1:
You are the best  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2013, 09:45:01 PM »
Because of so many of my friends didn't like support pairing Jurina and Airin in Tumblr and this forum.. I think I will change Airin character to Mayu. Is it okay and match enough?
:sweat:

Since it's still 2 chapter and 3rd chapter haven't published yet.

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2013, 10:35:47 PM »
Nhyaaaa Jurina didn't seem to have missed Rena D:

Hey I actually liked Airin as a support character... especially with Churi on the other side. I mean, my mind flies high and I already imagine a furuyanagi happening. I love furuyanagi *.*

About Rena's part. I think I have and idea about why Rena wanted to return sooner than expected. Poor Churi...

I'll not hate Airin or Churi, they are too lovable to be hated ;p

Thank you for the update! I'll patiently wait for more :)

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2013, 02:19:06 PM »
Nhyaaaa Jurina didn't seem to have missed Rena D:

Hey I actually liked Airin as a support character... especially with Churi on the other side. I mean, my mind flies high and I already imagine a furuyanagi happening. I love furuyanagi *.*

About Rena's part. I think I have and idea about why Rena wanted to return sooner than expected. Poor Churi...

I'll not hate Airin or Churi, they are too lovable to be hated ;p

Thank you for the update! I'll patiently wait for more :)

Ahh.. yeah.. FuruYanagi..
I forget about that.. so, I think the character didn't need to changed.

Thx.

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
Re: [4 Shots] The Difference - PART 3 (WMatsui)
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2013, 02:41:19 PM »
PART 3

"Churi, I need to go home tonight. I feel uneasy to leave Jurina alone too long. She can not take care of herself."

"Uuummm… you promise me to accompany me for 2 weeks." Churi pouted.

"Sorry. Ah!! You can come to my place… fair enough?" Rena smiled.

"Deal." Churi hug Rena. "But… Did you just call your girlfriend 5 minutes ago? Or I misheard something?"

"Yes."

"I heard that you said to her.. you’ll go home tomorrow."

"I wanna give her a surprise."

"Uuuuuu…. Is my Rena grew up as a romantic woman now?" Churi laugh hard.

Yes.. I want to give her a surprise, but then.. I felt something different in the way she talked to me.

"Stop make fun of me, Churi. Let’s prepare our stuffs."

====================****=======================

Jurina wake up and take a shower. After that, she pick up her phone and call someone.

“Good Morning… Airin. Can we meet today?”

Ohh.. Ohayou Jurina-san. Sure.”

"Thanks Airin. I need your help to buy some recipes."

No problem. When you’ll take me?

"In 2 hours. Is it OK."

Yes.. just call me if you already arrived here.

"See you."

I just remember that I owe 1 dinner for Rena, at that time.. I made her wait outside her room for hours. I will make a surprise dinner for her, I don’t want she left me like this again.

————— 2 hours later ———————

"What do you want to buy?" Airin put her seatbelt.

"I need some ingredients for Curry Rice, Dango-jiru, Gyoza, and I think we old enough to buy some alcoholic beverage." Jurina grinned.

"Wait… don’t tell me that you wanna cook for us."

"Yes-yes.. I wanna cook some meals. We will have a special dinner." Jurina looks excited.

Airin blushed. “Well then, you don’t need to cook by yourself. I will help you.”

They get out from the car and buy all ingredients that they need in the market. After 1 hour, they get in to their car again and ready to go. But Jurina forget something.

"Ahh… I forget to buy Melopan. Wait a minute, okay?"

"Melonpan?"

"Yeah… it’s Rena’s favorite bread."

"Rena?"

"Yes.. my girlfriend. She will come back from Tokyo tomorrow and I will introduce you to her. We will have a good dinner tomorrow. You’re my first best friend after Rena, so I think she really wanna meet you."

Airin silent.

Jurina open her car’s door, “Wait a minute, OK?” Jurina close the door.

Airin smile, but still silent. She take a deep breath, “So, all of these are not for me.

Jurina bring a big plastic with many Melonpan in it. Before they go home, they need to have lunch first. After an hour, they’re ready to go home.

Jurina start the engine and start to drive. After some minutes….

"Jurina. Where are we? I think it’s not our way to go home. Do you wanna buy something else?"

"No. We will go to Rena’s apartment first, we need to put these things there. It will troublesome if we bring this back again tomorrow."

Rena gave her a duplicate key, so that ‘key’ accident never happen again.

"We’re here!! Let’s go, Airin."

"I think I just sit here, no need to me to get there."

"Oh come on.. we need to take a rest before we go back. I’m a little bit sleepy and tired right now. I can’t drive again like this."

"Well.. I can go home alone by bus."

"No! No, Airin. It’s still far from here. I can’t leave you like that after you helping me to buy all of these."

"It’s okay. Nice to help you, senpai."

"Airin…. Did I do something wrong to you? You seems angry at me."

"No, I just too tired. Okay then.. let’s take a rest for a while in your girlfriend’s place." She smile to Jurina.

Jurina feel relieve because Airin is okay.

====================****===================

"Jurina… Jurina… I think we’re overslept. It’s already dark." Airin strokes Jurina’s hair.

Jurina open her eyes and she realize that she didn’t sleep in her house. She get up from couch and go to bathroom to wash her face.

"Can I drink this one, Jurina?" Airin take 1 bottle from plastic that they bought today.

"Yes.. after you drink that, let’s go ho-"

Jurina didn’t finish her sentence, she laugh really hard. “Airin.. What the hell are you doing?? HAHAHHA.”

"I open this bottle and then it spraying to all over my body."

Jurina take that bottle. “Airin.. this is a soda! Not a milk.. why are you so silly to shake it up??”

"Sorry."

"Wait.." Jurina take a towel and help Airin to wipe that.

"I can do that alone." Airin blushed.

"No. I will clean this before you do another silly thing again." Jurina start to wipe soda in Airin's face then go to her head..

The door opened.

"Jurina?!"

Airin whispering to Jurina, “This is bad. I told you that I can wipe it by myself.

Jurina release her hands and leave that towel on Airin's head, “Re-Rena?!! Don’t you said that you’ll arrive tomorrow?”

Rena try to calm down.

But someone answer it for Rena. “She wanna give you a big surprise, but you seems give her a surprise attack first.” She grinned.

"Who are you?!" Jurina clenched her fists.

"You didn’t know me? I’m Takayanagi Akane. Why am I quite not popular here? I’m an actress, model, presenters, sing-”

Rena stepped on Churi foot, “This is not a right time to promote yourself, Churi.”

Rena steps in and put her bags on the table, “She’s Churi, my old friend. I meet her in Tokyo.” Rena look at a girl beside Jurina. “Jurina, you can introduce your friend too and explain to me what are you doing in my place?”

Airin bowing to Rena, “Hi, my name is Furukawa Airi. I’m Jurina’s college friend and her manager in basketball club.”

Jurina hit her forehead.

Rena fold her hand, “Basketball?” she smiled. “I never know that she join any club.” Rena look at Jurina, “I’m afraid we need to have a friendly talk tomorrow, Jurina.”

Jurina irritated about what happened just now. “Yeah… we need a PRIVATE talk tomorrow, I wanna know what kind of work that you did on Tokyo with her.” Jurina pointed at Churi.

"Me? I’m innocent." Churi pointed her face.

Jurina carry her bag and Airin's bag too, then she grab Airin's hand, “Airin.. let’s get out from here.” She drag Airin to the door.

Airin looks totally confuse, “Eh??!!” She don’t have a choice except following Jurina.

"Have fun for both of you. Enjoy your night." Jurina wave her hand then close the door.

Rena sit on the floor and then shed her tears.

Churi hold Rena’s shoulder, “Calm down, Rena. Everything will be okay. Tomorrow I will stay in the hotel, so both of you can talk comfortably.”

"No. You don’t need to. She already cheating of me." Rena close her face with her hands.

Churi hug Rena, “Rena… Just go to sleep, okay? You need to clear your mind. You just too tired.”

"I AM NOT TOO TIRED TO KNOW MY GIRLFRIEND IS CHEAT ON ME!!"

"Rena!! Calm down please. Both of you already dated for 3 years and became friends since you’re still kid. Don’t too worry about this, it’ll be settled by tomorrow."

"Churi.. what I said to you last week is happening. Maybe it’s true.. Jurina get bored at me, she sick of me, and she didn’t love me anymore.

I know it’ll end up like this.. she’s too young for me.. too much differences between us.”

Churi shook her head, “Rena…… She will not cheating in your house!! Jurina not as stupid as you think.”

"I have a bad feeling for this, she never close to anyone before. Although you're right she's not cheating today, but I'm sure she will.. sooner or later.
I know Jurina more than anyone, I even know her better than her family.
Right now... Matsui Jurina doubt her feeling to me.
She confuse about me and that girl."

==================== **** ===================

Airin and Jurina sit on the car.

“If Rena has a same age as you. We can play SEGA everyday. I didn’t need lectured by her, everyday. I didn’t need to be too polite to her.
I can ask her out anytime without being bothered by her work. I can do whatever I wanna do without feeling being watched.
She’s act too motherly in front of me, she is 6 years older than me.. too hard for me to dating with her. I can’t be as perfect as her.”

"Jurina… Are you OK? I will drive it."

"I’m okay. Let’s go home." Jurina look straight to the front.

Airin strokes Jurina’s head. “Jurina, everything gonna be okay.”

Jurina hugging Airin , “I hope so…”

"Ju-Jurina…" Airin hugging Jurina back. Airin close her eyes.

After she calm down, she start the engine. “Let’s go home. Sorry for bothering you, this will be our bad memory.”

"It’s okay. I’m happy to stand beside you when you’re fragile like this. This is what friends are for."

Jurina smile, “You know Airin? I think I start to love you.” Jurina grab Airin's arm and pull it close to her. Then she kiss Airin.

Airin close her eyes and kiss Jurina back. Airin shed her tears.

Problems between 2 couples can be resolved soon, but when there is a third person come .. It will be hard.

==================****=================

Jurina knock the door, the she waiting on the outside.

"Jurina? You have a duplicate key for my place. You don’t need to knock my do-"

Jurina suddenly kiss Rena, she give Rena her passionate kiss. Jurina steps in and close the door without broke their kiss. She put her hands around Rena’s waist.

Rena still didn’t react to this. So, Jurina decided to increase the tension. She push Rena to the couch.

She kiss Rena’s lips more with more passion than before. Jurina move her hand from Rena’s waist to Rena’s head. And Jurina start to play with Rena’s neck.

Rena can’t hold it anymore, she kiss Jurina back and then.. they do what usually they did before all fights happen.

It’s been a long time since they show their love to each other like this.

Rena is right, we have so much trouble lately. These past months, we always have some fight. But tonight, I want her to sleep in my hugs again.

"Jurina.. Let’s break up."

Jurina shock and stop what she’s doing now for a while. She look at Rena’s face. She’s crying.

================= TO BE CONTINUED ==============
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 04:00:22 PM by anakpanti »

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2013, 03:17:01 PM »
 :mon whine: :mon cry:
Don't do this to me PLEASE :bow:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2013, 03:26:40 PM »
 :smhid :smhid :smhid

Jurina, u don't go kiss a new girl and then go to your GF's place to make out with her...

Hope Jurina becomes more mature and know how to deal with the situation... will end up hurting 2 persons if she didn't do it properly. Anyway age is not a problem; it's the mentality and love that matters in a relationship. Hope the Wmatsui couple can overcome this obstacle. And hope Airin can find someone who loves her as much as she loves that person.
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2013, 06:04:27 PM »
:mon whine: :mon cry:
Don't do this to me PLEASE :bow:

I didn't do anything to you... what happen?  :mon trudge:

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2013, 06:22:34 PM »
:smhid :smhid :smhid

Jurina, u don't go kiss a new girl and then go to your GF's place to make out with her...

Hope Jurina becomes more mature and know how to deal with the situation... will end up hurting 2 persons if she didn't do it properly. Anyway age is not a problem; it's the mentality and love that matters in a relationship. Hope the Wmatsui couple can overcome this obstacle. And hope Airin can find someone who loves her as much as she loves that person.

Jurina never close to anyone before, except Rena of course.
That's why she become too confuse about her feeling when a new girl come to her.

Airin has unrequited love since they're a kid, but I like Airin.. she's not too pushing Jurina to choose her.

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2013, 06:28:04 PM »
Thanks for all vote that you submit before..
I really appreciate it. :mon fyeah:

I will consider the result for my last chapter.  :glasses:

And now... I'm stress about how to end this smoothly.  :temper:

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2013, 07:31:14 PM »
Aw I thought a worst misunderstood would happen, bit this is bad enough ><

I understand Jurina's side, but what happened to make her act like that, "attacking" Rena. And what happened to Rena to made her suggest that.

Nhyaaa anxiously waiting for the conclusion :) don't stress too much ^^

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2013, 01:46:04 AM »
but this problem can have a solution...

or not ¬¬

anyway continue

thanks

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2013, 04:18:14 PM »
no! please continue this

ah break up always hurt

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2013, 06:15:31 PM »
wait what!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!! dont do that Rena ;A; they dont have a good communication its the problem -_-

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2013, 06:04:07 AM »
PART 4

Rena can’t even understand why Jurina do this to her. They have a big quarrel yesterday, and now Jurina just ‘attack’ her without any explanation.

Rena lost her patience. Rena can’t take it anymore. Jurina will always like this, she’ll never serious in solve a problem. She never care how hurt I am when I saw her flirt another girl in my face.

"Jurina.. Let’s break up." Rena is crying.

Jurina look at Rena, she take a deep breath then she release Rena from her hug. Jurina stand up then she tidy up her shirt and hair. “Are you sure about that?”

Rena looks away, “I am really sure.”

"Well then… I can’t do anything…."

Rena shocked, she look at Jurina face. Jurina cold face. Is she really will …..

"From now on… we’re not dating anymore, Rena. You’re free, so do I." Jurina smile at Rena.

Rena close her eyes, she spill her tears even more. Sh-she smile??!!! She really give up on me. She asked break up for dozen times to me, but I never give up. Now, I only said it once…. and she said like that. I thought she will resist it and told me how she loves me more than other girls…. I’m dumped.

"Rena.. let’s have a farewell dinner. Didn’t you check your refrigerator? I already bought some ingredients yesterday, Airin and I will cook for us."

What the fu*k!! She talk about dinner after all happened to us??!! I hate her, how can I dating a stupid like that?! “Are you lost your mind, Jurina?! How can you did this to me???”

"Ohh.. Matsui-sama, you can call your friend too… A girl who came from Tokyo with you. It’ll be fun if  4 of us gather around together. All of us can be friends now, problem resolved." Jurina laugh.

Jurina take her phone and call someone, “Ohayou Airin..”

"Jurina-san?"

"can we have a dinner? you promised me yesterday that you’ll help me cook."

"Ha?"

"In Rena’s house. I already told you about it."

"But… Jurina?! She’s your girlfriend.. I can’t mess up things again!!"

"I broke up with her."

"No-no. Juri-"

"I’ll take you in 1 hour. See you." Jurina ended her call.

Rena’s face burning. “FINE!!! I’ll do what you want! This is our last moment… I can’t wait to forget your face as soon as possible!”

Rena call and invite Churi too, after that she turn away, “Jurina.. you can do whatever you want in my place today.. let’s say this as my last gift to my childhood friend. But from tomorrow on… I don’t want to see you again.. Don’t you dare to show your face in front of me.” Rena enter her room and close her door.

Jurina scratch her head, What have I done?! Argghh..

======================****=======================

Jurina and Churi working with meat in the kitchen, but Rena and Airin sit and stare each other in the living room.

Churi touch Jurina’s arm then whispering, ”Don’t you think it’s too dangerous to leave both of them like that? They staring like a fox and a lion who wanna bite each other.

”Leave them alone.” Jurina seems didn’t care about it.

"How can you do this to Rena?"

"I didn’t do anything. She lied to me, she said she’s in Tokyo due to her work. But actually.. she hanging around with you."

Churi feels awkward. “Who said that to you?”

Jurina pointed the TV, "Infotainment." Jurina said it without look at Churi. Jurina calmly turn on a stove.

Those stupid reporters!! “We just have fun together. We’re old friend, nothing else. But what are you’ve done?”

"Nothing else too. I just wanna cook a dinner because I owe her one, and I invite Airin because she’s my best friend."

Churi sighed, “She love you so much. How could you hurt her like that. Both of you just need to understand and trust each other.”

=====================****======================

Dinner was over, Jurina and Airin already went home. Rena sit on her couch and Churi sit beside her.

"That was a cold dinner ever! I almost threw up my food everytime you and Airin mocked each other. Rena.. is it OK to say goodbye to her? I know that you still love her."

"I’m OK. Just relax Churi. Jurina can’t too far from me. I bet, in a week.. she’ll comeback to me again." Rena grinned. "We know each other for 11 years, it’s impossible to her to forget me.. beside that, she need a lesson."

=====================****=====================

But week after week and month after months passed.. Jurina never came back..

Rena’s stuff already packed. She sit on her floor and she take Jurina’s picture from her bag. Rena staring that photo.

It’s been 2 years but you really didn’t returned. Are you really mad at me, Jurina? Rena shed her tears. If I knew this’s will happened,  I shouldn’t say goodbye that night! I shouldn’t ask to break up with you! I shouldn’t let you went away with that girl. How stupid I am to trust you to come back!

Rena stand up and put that picture again to her bag. She carry her bag passing the door and close it.. but there’s something fell out of her bag… ‘Wedding Invitation’ written there.

=====================****====================

Today is Jurina’s graduation day, ceremony is over and her family already went home first. Jurina take some pictures with her friends.

Ahh… I’m so tired. I think it’s time to go home. Finally!! I don’t need to wake up early in the morning anymore. Woohhooo!! Jurina grinned.

"Jurina-san, you look cool."

Jurina looked back, “Hi. Airin!!” Jurina hugging Airin.

"So… today is the last time I see you in this campus. It’s quite sad, senpai."

"Hey.. Hey.. don’t cry Airin." Jurina hugged Airin more tighter. "You still can see me out there. You just need to call me, and then I will come for you."

Airin kissed Jurina, she didn’t care about people surrounding them. “congratulation Jurina-san. You’re my best friend ever. You became more better than 3 years ago. You looks mature enough now.”

"Of course I am." Jurina smiled. "Airin… thanks for all. see you next time." Jurina turn away.

"Jurina!" Airin take a deep breath. "You must get Rena back."

Jurina looked back and smile at Airin, ” I will.”

=====================****=======================

Jurina wake up early so she can make a surprise for her beloved Rena. She prepare a flower and a necklace.

I really thankful for your patience and your love back then.

Today, I will make sure that Rena will be mine again. No matter what happen. I don’t care if she already has a boyfriend or a girlfriend. I wanna start from the beginning.

In these 3 years.. I try my best to control my stubborness. I try to be a better person for you. That night, I didn’t want to come back because I know that someday I will make you hurt again.

I think 3 years is more than enough for me to build myself as a better girl and mature enough to solve problems with cold head. After this, we will keep our relationship.. together.

That time I really confuse about my feeling for you and for Airin, but after months.. I realize that you are the only one.

Jurina knocks the door, but there’s no answer.

Is she sleeping? Ahh.. I bring a duplicate key.

Jurina open the door and ……… empty. She kick something, she pick it from the floor. We-wedding?!

Jurina throw her flower and look around. No one there. She go to the bedroom, empty. But she found a bue box and open it. DVD?

Jurina run to her car, then she play the DVD. Video played…

—————————————————

"Jurina!"

"Nani, Onee-chan."

"Let’s play together! Don’t be sad, I will always beside Jurina-chan."

Little Jurina and little Rena played together in a room.

—————————————————

"Jurina… Happy Birthday!! Here the camera, look at here and tell your wish"

Little Jurina see the camera. She shy. “Dear camera, I wish I can play with onee-chan forever!”

"Haahaha… silly wish! Jurina.. you should wish your front teeth returned."

Little Jurina try to kick little Rena, but she slip and fell on the floor. Litlle Jurina cried and little Rena try to calm her down.

—————————————————-

"Rena-chan! Why do you always hold the camera?! Stop record me." Jurina close the camera with her hand.

"No, Jurina! If I miss you someday, I just need to see all video that we’ve been record."

Jurina tickled Rena and the the camera fell down.

——————————————————

"Which High School that you choose, Jurina?"

"Hmm… a school with many pretty girls in it."

"So silly.."

The camera in Rena’s hand shaken because Rena laughed. Jurina laugh too.

——————————————————-

"Wa-wait…!! Why are you steal my camera, Jurina?!"

Jurina grab the camera and record Rena’s face. ”Onee-chan, why are you always record me? I think you have all video that recorded since we’re still kid.”

"No specific reason. I just didn’t wanna our happy or sad memories just went away like that. I want it to stored properly. Someday.. it will become a funny memory when we watch this video in the future." Rena smiled.

"So.. Rena-chan. Do you wanna make some happy memories with me?"

"Yes." Rena blushed.

"Then.. let’s make it together."

"Eh?"

"Daisuki.. Rena-chan."

Rena smile, then she hug Jurina. “I love you too.” Rena shed her tears.

They kissed, then camera turned off.

———————————————————————-

Jurina and Rena hugged each other in a bed.

"Yeaayyy….!! This is our first time spent our night together in Rena’s new apartment!"

"Yeah.. I buy it so we can freely PLAY together anytime. Hahaha."

They laugh together.

————————————————————————

"Happy our 1st anniversary!" Jurina bring the camera and a cake. Afterwards Jurina kissed Rena’s eyes.

Rena looks sleepy on her bed. “Why so early in the morning?!”

"So we can have much time to celebrate this day." Jurina kissed Rena.

———————————————————————-

"Jurina! Don’t disturb me.. I’m cooking right now."

"Uuuuu… Since when my ‘baba-honey’ can cook well? Did you learn it for me?" Jurina grinned.

"Baba??!!!" Jurina run away from Rena. "Jurina come here. I’ll kill you."

—————————————————————————-

……………………………

There are more videos played there. Jurina can’t see it anymore. She’s crying too hard. She grab her hair. “Why I am so stupid?! Letting my girlfriend marry with someone else. I make her found someone else who better than me!!” Jurina scream.

She can’t watch those video again.. too painful. But before she press the ‘stop’ button.

———————————————————-

"Hi Jurina-chan. It’s been so long since we record some videos like this again. We often fight and I don’t want those reepy memories recorded in my camera. I just want to make happy memories with you.

But.. 2 years ago.. you dumped me. I count day by day hoping that you will came back. But until today, you still didn’t returned.”

Rena cried.

"I realize that you’re not mine anymore, you belonged to Airin. I hope you’ll make many happy memories with her forever. I hope this sad memory not happen to her, you must protect her."

"I know that you’ll never watch this video. I just to leave it here. It’s to painful to bring all of these memories with me."

"Sorry because I’m too protective to you. Sorry because I’m too motherly for you. Sorry.. I can not become your best friend. Sorry for all my mistakes.
Sorry for not be able to spend more time with you when we’re still dating because of my work. Sorry because we’re apart 6 years, so we have so much differences.”

"But.. until I make this video. I still love you. I still feel that my heartbeats and my breath is for you. I love you Jurina, forever."

———————————————————-

Jurina cry even harder. 2 years?! So, this video made a year ago? I was late for a year?!

She take her phone and call someone.

“Hello?”

"Hi Churi. This is Jurina. Do you know where is Rena now?"

“……”

"Churi, please."

“Rena didn’t allow me to tell you.”

"Churi… I still love her."

“You’re too late.”

"I don’t care. I just wanna tell her how sorry I am and how I love her. I miss her so much."

“Well then.. I can’t hold you anymore. She’s in Paris. I will mail her address to you.”

"Thank you."

“It’s not free.”

"Huh?"

"Can I get Airin number?"

“Sure. But I warned you to not play with my ex-girlfriend. If you make her cry, I will cut your hair!”

=====================****====================

Jurina pressed a bell. She wait for a while.

"Yes?"

Jurina slowly raise her head, she can’t hold her tears. “Rena… you’re still gorgeous as I always imagine.”

"Ju-Jurina?!" Rena shed her tears when look at a girl in front of her. She about to close the door again.

Jurina hold the door, “I’m sorry.”

"No need to say that,"

"Rena look!" She grab Rena’s shoulder and pull it closer.

Jurina look deep in to Rena’s eyes, “I’m sorry for all things that I ever done. I’m sorry because I didn’t have a little courage to come back after that night.

I’m sorry for being such a child who always became your burden. I’m sorry because I ruin our relationship because I confuse about my feeling. I doubt about our love. I’m sorry that I never said that I love you before you go.

I’m sorry… I’m sorry because I still love you, Onee-chan.” Jurina release her hands.

Jurina look to the ground, “I already said all I want to say, thank you for listening. Sorry for bothering you in the middle of night like this. I’ll go, bye.” Jurina turn back and walk away. After some steps…..

"Stupid."

Jurina looks back.

"STUPID!!! Why are you so dummy?!" Rena wipe her tears and slap Juina. "Do you wanna leave me again??!!"

"No-no-no.. I didn’t mean to. I just want to go home because I can’t stay in other people’s house too long, it’s already dark."

Rena slaps Jurina again. Both of them are crying. They hug each other. “Jurina… don’t leave me again. Please stay by my side forever. I can’t live any longer without you.”

"I want to… but… you already have a family now. I know that your husband will give you more happiness than I did."

"What are you talking about?"

Jurina take a card from her pocket. ‘Wedding Invitation’.

Rena laugh, “I always know that you’re so childish everytime, but I don’t know that you’ll became so funny.”

Jurina looks confuse.

Rena put her hands around Jurina’s neck, then she whispering. “Why don’t you open the card?”

Jurina open it and….. “M.R and T.K. = Matsui Rika and Takayama Koda??!! Not Matsui Rena?? Is this your sister’s wed-“

Rena kiss Jurina. “Yes. Rika-chan’s wedding ceremony in this town last year. I like this place, so I buy one new house here. If I stay in Japan.. I will never can forget you.”

"Then… you don’t need to forget me. Now, I’m not the old Jurina anymore, I try to grow up became a better new Jurina.
I’m not that childish like before. I will not let a single tears drops again from your beautiful eyes.

Our difference didn’t mean anything because I love you.” Jurina kiss Rena back. She push Rena enter her house, she close the door.

Jurina keep kissing Rena with great passionate kiss. They walk slowly to the couch, then Jurina push Rena so Rena lay down on the couch.

Rena pulled Jurina’s arms, so Jurina fell down on her top. Rena whispering, “Let’s go to a better place to do it.”

Jurina smiled. “Okay, just show me where is your bedroom.. I will carry you.” She kissed Rena’s forehead. “It’s been a long time since I smell your scent.” Jurina grinned.

===================****==================

“Rena.. Rena.. Wake up. Say hello to the camera. It’s been a long time since we play with this." Jurina strokes Rena’s head.

"Wh-What?! Jurina put down the camera! I look terrible." Rena try to catch that from Jurina’s hand, but she failed.

Jurina sit beside Rena, then she hug Rena. “It’s the first time we spent a night together after 3 years. We are in Paris now!! Wohhooo..!!” Jurina shake the camera.

Rena laugh. She look at Jurna, “I love you, Jurina.”

"I love you too, Rena." Jurina smiled, then she give a little box to Rena.

Rena open it, "a necklace." Rena smile and hugging Jurina. "Thanks honey, this is so beautiful."

"Yeah.. but not as beautiful as you."

Rena pointed Jurina’s face, “Don’t you ever dare to break up with me again!!”

"Okay, I’m afraid now. Rena, I wanna said something….." Jurina’s face get closer to Rena.

"What is it?" Rena blushed.

"You extremely looks older than I remembered, baba. Buahhahahaha!!" Jurina run.

"JURINAAA!! Don’t ever mention about it again or we will break up again!" Rena chasing Jurina and try to catch her.

=======================****======================

Airin’s phone ringing, then she pick up her phone.

Hello.”

"Hello. Who is it?"

You will know me if you turn around.

"Churi??!!" Airin put down her phone.

"Yes, Airin. How are you? It’s been a long time, huh?"

"Churi.. I didn’t have any opportunity to say it before… Let’s be friends." Airin smiled.

They shake hands.

In the other hand, other students seems whispering.

"Isn’t that Takayanagi Akane?" "Yes, what are she doing in our campus?" "I don’t know. Is she Airin’s friend?" "I will get her signature and her picture today." "I will give all my birds to her." "What the hell are you saying?!"

=================== THE END ===================

This is my hardest part. I often lost my idea while making this part. But, thankfully it’s finished.

Thanks for reading. I hope I’m not disappointing you.

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [4 Shots] The Difference (WMatsui) - [COMPLETE]
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2013, 06:55:42 AM »
 :cry: :cry: :cry: my beautiful wmatsui  :heart: :heart: :heart:

be happy forever  :cry: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

thanks !  :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2013, 07:03:36 AM »
OMG! I suffer a miniheart attack with the last episode T_T.. but I breath again.. OMG so cute

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2013, 07:17:10 AM »
Such a close shave! haha, really making the readers sweating and wondering if Jurina is be able to chase Rena back after 3 years of disappearance act! Jurina is such risk-taker! hahaha!  8)

But it's nice to know that they managed to patch up...the videos of old memories were really sweet and heart-warming...

Hope Airin and Churi will have a good ending too  :) :) :)

Thanks so much for granting the wish of majority of the readers - a happy ending. yeah!  :thumbup
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Babymetal - Megitsune