JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyde - The Cape of Storms

Author Topic: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (Germany, Finland, France, UK)  (Read 210349 times)

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
hmm shi, I'm gonna be on a limited budget, don't think i be going on the rides....hang out there and take crazy pics and do DOKYU footage. YES.

Yeah Kio, what about the Hartwell Arena? Like typical transit, I wanna see some hockey stuff!

I'm afraid there isn't any hockey games ^^" the season is over so... but to Hartwall arena you can easily go by train from central railway station, it's the next stop from there and from Pasila a short walk and you're there :P

Anyway, the amusement park is pretty expensive (I mean tickets, food etc). But I think the restaurants etc. are open until 9pm..
Well, I know much places from Helsinki since I have lived near all my life :P so I can be a guide if need to x] at least in downtown..

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
All I can say is from tonight forward, I'm sleeping with Hangry. Paris people can hug the Hangry.
rats, I wish I had one :( how did you get one?

all I got is a Totoro..wanna trade?

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
amazon.com. search Hangry & Angry. this was 20, but they had plushies under 10.... :) i it has a legit tag on it..
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I'll probably join you Finland guys on Monday before the con but I have to skip Tues, since I'm leaving to Japan on Wed and need to do packing & other stuff. On Monday I can be a guide too since I live in Helsinki. I could give bed for some of you guys too but since I'm leaving Finland on Wed it'd be too much of a hassle T_T Damn those hotels are so pricey. I always forget how much hotels cost in Finland :I I'm too used to staying at business hotels in Japan with less than 30-50e per night D:

Offline +u+u

• Member+
About the lining thing before the concert in Helsinki... I'm afraid some people are going to do this kinda thing:
This looks hella dangerous and ridiculous and unmature  :smhid Just kinda wanted to warn people here in case this is gonna happen.
I read it goes like this: one hour before the lining time people start to gather on the street opposite to Tavastia. Then like 10 minutes before the lining time start, they run across the street (like not caring about the cars) and everyone pushing to the doors. Then someone start yelling "GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK!!!" Like wtf!?  :doh:
I dunno doe this happen like every friggin time.. guess at least when some Jrock bands are playing. Shiet, I'm so pissed off that I don't even find words to describe in English  :angry:
Any Finns here have any experience of this?

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
Uuuugh. See, that was my experience when I saw Dir en Grey in Berlin a couple of years back T_T; I've been reluctant to go see Japanese bands after that because... well the fans made it a very unpleasant experience.

I'm really hoping the H&A gig will be different (it's a different style of music, so I cling to the hope that they have a different fanbase), but I'm totally preparing for the worst. Just don't expect me to wrestle my way to the front in a line like that. I'd rather hang out in the back and enjoy the show. I like to keep all my teeth and bones and everything intact, thanks.

Offline +u+u

• Member+
I'm really hoping the H&A gig will be different (it's a different style of music, so I cling to the hope that they have a different fanbase)
Yeah, I really hope this too..

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
^yeah, that line thing has happened couple times. Last time I were in Tavastia to watch abingdon boys school there was some people other side of the road when I arrived...then suddenly they just just ran in front of the line claiming that they have been in there all day o.O it was really unfair to those who went in line on the time what had been announced.... and yeah, also that "get back" thing happened...
That happens because at least half of the fans are like 15-16 years old .___. and that last time I was in Tavastia they really didn't know any manners.. :smhid

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Hmm.  I really wonder if h&A will bring out those types of teenagers to the show.  On one hand, I would be happy to see new fans, but on the other hand, I DON'T WANT THEM TO FUCK THINGS UP FOR THE REST OF US.  :)

Re: Amusement park stuffs/hanging out in Helsinki 
I just wanna hang out with all the HH/Hipstaz, so I'll go wherever.  I agree that if no one's gonna ride any rides at the park, then maybe we should find an alternative. XD  I'm ALSO down for being frugal.

There's this sea fortress island thing that I was reading about when I first started researching things to do in Helsinki: http://www.suomenlinna.fi/en  Dunno if it would be anyone's cup of tea, but it looks interesting.  Seems like a great place for camwh0ring.  :twothumbs  Just tossing out a suggestion.  Not sure what else to do in Finland. XD

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Why am I suddenly picturing the Hipstaz doing some sort of illicit sauna documentary?

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
lol I thought amusement park would be aight because there's no entrance fee, but ok, we can go somewhere else too :P
(I wish I could get the amusement park candy though >o<)

Wth those crazy liners up creep me out. I'm gonna be so angry if our experience gets ruined by some wacky teens. :lol: I should take a box with me to stand on, it ain't right. lol
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm for a Paris illicit sauna . lol.....maybe we can go to the top of the Eiffel tower and Sing Kiss Me Kill Me? IDK
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
I still want to do the amusement park thing XD but if no one wants to go then.... Still, with no entrance fee it would be a cool place to hang out :o! Walking aimlessly around the city with a large group of people can get tiresome really fast. Just saying. XD;

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
We can go twissie!!!! :D We're not all glued together are we? I like the mood of amusement parks... People are excited haha.

---

If I was visiting Paris I'd totally want to go to the Eiffel tower XD
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
OH!  NO entrance fee?  ^_^;;;  I missed that part.  Amusement park should be fine. :D

Edit:
LOLMGAH yossierocks.  :nervous

Offline +u+u

• Member+
C'mon, where are the announcements for Helsinki &  London signing sessions?! Only 20 days to go!  :panic: I'm losing my hope here .,>_<;,.

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Teh ash cloud is back...
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/05/world/europe/05ash.html?hp

Pray, chant, do WHATEVER to make sure this doesn't affect the tour!

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
The volcano acting up again....  :angry: I hope there will be no problems when it gets near the concert.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
AW HELL NAW!! AIN'T NO VOLCANO GONNA STOP US!! KEEP POSITIVE!!

well, if they are not gonna give the Finnish and German peeps an autograph session!! :tama-mad:

totally gonna spend some sauna time hehe, better be no dudes with me XD

Man, that video is crazy with the Tavastia crowd, at least u can still shove your way up to the front when inside  :twisted:

amusement park is fine to hang out :) me and Masa are prolly gonna duck to the Hartwell Arena and get some hockey footage down. And when I mean footage I mean...the footage for some awesome JPH!P DOKYU!! Everyone gets like an intro clip so think of something!

DON'T FORGET TO SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=24787.0 by this weekend, May 9th  :otomerika: :yossi:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
*stage whispers* UK peeps. We Berlin folk have a signing.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyde - The Cape of Storms