JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Chocolate Love (Retro Pop Ver.)

Author Topic: [News] Maeda Atsuko to graduate from AKB48  (Read 51003 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 03:54:06 PM by Masa »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: [News] Atsuko Maeda to graduate from AKB48
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 01:08:42 PM »
Even though I'm REALLY SAD, I was soooo expecting this...  :cry: :cry: :cry: It was bound to happen after all that Juri and Milky going to AKB...
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline t-motion

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 01:09:00 PM »
You will understand if I dont push, the THANK YOU button...  :cry:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 01:09:35 PM »

Mildly surprising now, but it was coming eventually.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 01:10:23 PM »
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline gekikarabuACE

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2012, 01:13:51 PM »
Saw it coming miles ahead, tbqh. Their ultimate dream of performing at the Tokyo Dome was finally coming into fruition, something big has to happen there, right? Something like a graduation for 1st or 2nd gen, maybe Acchan, Mariko, Yuko, or Sayaka. Turns out it's Acchan.

But damn this is still hard to swallow.  :cry:

I just hope this doesn't start a string of graduation announcements from the others as the Tokyo Dome concert looms closer. I don't want the Tokyo Dome Concert turning into a bigger sobfest than it already will surely be. AKB can only afford to lose its pillars one at a time.  :(

« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 02:31:23 PM by gekikarabuACE »

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2012, 01:15:53 PM »
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WTF!??!?!

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2012, 01:19:00 PM »
I'm so SHOCK...

i never expect that AKB's ACE will graduate this year...

i can't imagine AKB without acchan..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2012, 01:23:49 PM »
Wotas now are calling 'Acchan!' according to twitter... This is sad...
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline t-motion

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2012, 01:24:12 PM »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2012, 01:26:57 PM »
^

たくさんの方に止められていた。でも、今日、皆さんに発表すると決めていた。びっくらさせて、ごめんなさい、皆さんに、笑顔をこれからも、お届けしたい

I was stopped by many people, but today I made a decision to announce something to everyone. I'm sorry I frightened you, I still want to deliver a happy face to everyone.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2012, 01:38:49 PM »
エース前田敦子がAKB卒業

AKB48のセンター、前田敦子(20)が25日、AKB48からの卒業を発表した。

この日開催された「業務連絡。頼むぞ、片山部長!inさいたまスーパーアリーナ」の最終日公演のアンコールで、自らの口で発表した。

「私は14歳の時、AKB48のオーディションを受けました。それは私の人生の中で大きな決断でした。2度目の大きな決断をさせてください。AKB48を卒業します」と号泣した。「まだ、詳しいことは決まっていません。今すぐいなくなってしまう訳ではありません。また詳しいことが決まったら、みなさんにお伝えします」と続けた。

[2012年3月25日20時26分]
http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/f-et-tp0-20120325-923116.html

あっちゃん、AKB卒業へ…「私なりに頑張った6年半でした」

人気アイドルグループ・AKB48のエース、前田敦子(20)がグループを卒業することが決定した。さいたまスーパーアリーナ3Days公演の最終日となる25日、全ての演目を終えたあとに前田が「きょうここで大きな決断をさせてください。私、前田敦子はAKB48を卒業します。私なりに頑張った6年半でした」と発表すると、AKB史上最大の衝撃発表に会場は騒然となり、メンバーは泣き崩れた。卒業時期は現時点で未定。

悲願だった初の東京ドーム公演決定、SKE48松井珠理奈とNMB48渡辺美優紀の期間限定AKB入りに続くサプライズは「AKB48の顔」あっちゃんの卒業だった。コンサートではすっかり恒例となったサプライズの中でも最大級の発表に2万5000人の観客は絶叫。グループ発足以来、ともに歩んできた高橋みなみは号泣しながらも「彼女なりに考えたこと。AKBにいることがゴール地点ではありません。たくさんのものを背負ってきた敦子を見送って」と盟友の背中を押した。

前田は2005年12月に東京・秋葉原のAKB48劇場で初公演以来、不動のセンターとしてAKBの顔に。昨年6月には映画『もしドラ』に初主演するとともにソロデビューを果たし、歌手としても女優としても活躍している。

過去3度行われた「選抜総選挙」は、第1回(2009年)1位、第2回(10年)2位、第3回(11年)1位と首位を奪還。AKB48メンバーで選挙TOP10入り経験者の卒業は初めてとなる。
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20120323-00000409-oric-ent

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2012, 01:44:06 PM »
I think it would have happened sooner or later (thank you people here for explaining a little more insight into AKB) but its a natural thing for any idol to do and explore the business that surround them now.  The bird has to fly from the nest and hope it can float to its next destination without fail

In any case, I hope she does well in her next career choice and give it your all :jphip: :jphip:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2012, 01:46:52 PM »
Maeda Atsuko's graduation speech

I am a first-generation member and have been here since I was 14. This was my life. It was a big decision. And I will make a second important decision. I am going to graduate.

I have caused some troubles because of my mood swings, but thanks for everyone's help, I am here today. To perform in Tokyo Dome was a dream since I was 14.

Now this dream has come true, at 20 years of age, I have to work hard towards my next dream.

I have worked hard for the past 6-1/2 years. I have to move onto my next dream at the age of 20.  I am anxious and worried because I don't know what will happen. But for the kouhai, I have to take the first step towards this.  No details have been decided.
http://melosnomichi.blogspot.com/2012/03/maeda-atsuko-graduation-announced.html

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2012, 01:49:15 PM »
(ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

- Announcement before Mayu's birthday --> Mayu is the next face of AKB48?
- Announcement after Jurina's transfer --> Jurina is the future of AKB48?

AKB48 died in 2012. [/drama queen  :lol:]

« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 01:54:54 PM by SomethingWild »

Offline Spicy Sapphire

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hungry for Melon Pan ԅ(¯ิϖ ¯ิԅ)
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 01:51:37 PM »
Acchan... She's the first reason I fell in love with AKB48 last year... Man, too many emotions stirring inside of me. I know this is going to happen but not expecting it to be this soon. Whatever it is, I hope for a better success for Acchan in her other career. Ahhhh shucks.  :cry:

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2012, 01:59:34 PM »
I was expecting a graduation but I didn't think it was gonna be Acchan, it's upsetting and somehow not really.

With their Tokyo Dome dream coming true, I guess it was time to move on pursue her own dream, doesn't fail to make me cry though. ;A;

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2012, 02:00:14 PM »
TT^TT NO!!!!!
Never thought that Acchan will be graduating.... Especially not now... :cry:
This is just so heartbreaking...
But I'll still support her if this is her decision,
I'm sure she did a lot of thinking already and if this is the outcome I'll accept it...
Although it's still... depressing and sad... :cry:
I wonder how does the other TOPs felt about it... I hope they won't be graduating that soon...

Offline MaxMcKay

• Chaotic Neutral
  • Member+
  • Offence is taken, not given
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2012, 02:06:10 PM »
Wow..Everyone assumed the next akb grad would be Mariko the oldest

No one on earth expected it'd be Acchan, who has been one of the key foundations alongside Takamina of the establishment since DAY ONE

She only 20! She's got plenty more years to develop career! Why the Dome as final endpoint?!?!

More importantly, what's gonna happen to akb48?? We don't want to see another Humpty Dumpty like MAX, SPEED, & MMusume, who had their great falls & can't be put together again.

Morning Musume died on December 15 2010 RIP ● S/mileage died on August 27 2011 RIP

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Chocolate Love (Retro Pop Ver.)