JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tris-chan - Fragile

Author Topic: [AKB48] Series of (Un)Love - (Un)Selfish Love (05/14/14)  (Read 65099 times)

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
thx for the reply and new updates! kekeke
just say that you're a sadist. LOL

you!! what you've done to yuko TT.TT
you're too cruel.. (or nyannyan)
poor yuko.. hiks hiks

Ne~, i'm also a sone since 2009. kekeke my bias is sunny because she's so cute. but then i saw AKB and.. damn, they're all cute!!
and i become a wota now.. LOL

yes! i'm ready to face anything to save yuko~ i've prepared my will if i don't survive from KojiYuu's shipper LOL

waiting for another suprise.. i think you'll trolling your reader again. LOL
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
 :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
its an update! and i got to be hugged by THE NYAN NYAN! one of my dreams have come true  :D :D THANK YOU KARO-CHAN FOR THE GIFT!  :thumbsup
and lets mourn for the losses of our beloved pets *nod nod*

ooh..i wonder what kinda twist you're planning on making with sakiko-san and/or misato-san   :P
omg dont tell me.....you're gonna make sayaka as yukos fiance?!  :shocked that will be just...just... *speechless*

OOH YES A RENAIRIN FIC PLEASE I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER!  8) hmm well...what is there to say about airin apart from the fact that shes an otaku, a good drawer, a good singer, an adorable dork and a creepy pervert  :D oh and shes just beautiful and sexy  ;) she also loves frogs....what else i dunno i cant think of anything o.o assignments are messing with my head *dies*

omg reading that flashback ......i was screaming in my head WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO YOUR SQUIRREL HARUNA? how can you be so cruel  :cry: i wanted to cry too at how they both ended up so hurt over this  :( AND MIICHAN! WHY YOU TRY TO KILL THE CAT BY PUSHING HER ONTO THE ROAD?! that is definitely very dangerous...luckily yuko is a pro driver and stopped in time  :thumbup

but but wow....haruna is practically acting all lovey dovey all over yuko :O yuko must be wondering about how much she has changed! and that 'Welcome home, Yuuchan." is so sweet!  :twothumbs            (and it'll be so terrible if somebody like maybe her fiance decides to open the door and is like WTF ARE YOU DOING? *rages* lolol)

thanks for the update   :cow:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
eh!! Haruka.. you dont deserve my yuuchan...

Aww god.. i never hate haruna so much like now.. i understand sayaka now.. if somebody do that to my beloved friend.. mmm  i gonna be so mad from her..

but but but its my kojiyuu couple so.. haruna you NEED to fight for yuko´s love.. doesnt matter what happen .. ok.. if you do that i can forgive you..

awww amazing fic keep going :D

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Woah! An update!  :twothumbs

But before anything else, i want to unleash my raging emotions first karo-chan!! WTF!!!!!  :scolding: Haruna's flashback made me punched my door so hard!  :angry: and yes, i accidentally hurt myself because of this! I got a slight bruise on my index finger, OUCH! OMG Look what you did to me karo-chan  :(

Damn that tsundere! How could she be so cruel?!  :( Those words definitely hurt Yuuchan  :cry: Stupid Haruna is STUPID  :angry: Well, she deserved this! .... and she deserves to suffer more! MORE HURTFUL SCENES KARO-CHAN  :twisted:

Hm, Miichan is so eager to make these two get back together again~  :smhid Well, it's not that easy Miichan. Your stupid friend need to suffer more!   :twisted:   Miichan is indeed a clever girl, without her, maybe Haruna wouldn't be able to see Yuko again after the wedding.  :smhid

So KojiYuu finally meet again.... okay even though i hate Haruna so much in this part, i won't deny that they really look so cute together in the car scene  :wub:  .. but I wonder how would she reacts if Yuko announce to her that she's already engaged  :(

PLEASE UPDATE SOON KARO-CHAN!  :thumbsup

..and hey genius author! don't you dare escape, you still need to cure my hand!  :smhid

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: SoUL - (Un)Selfish Love{Sequel to (Un)Requited} (04/16)
« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2012, 01:34:24 PM »
OMG this hit me straight in my heart. I did my best to not cry T_T
I like Miichan's plan hehe

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: SoUL - (Un)Selfish Love{Sequel to (Un)Requited} (04/16)
« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2012, 11:17:19 PM »
OH MAI GAD! my poor yuuchan..i hate haruna so much..she doesn't deserve yuko's love..

you're a genius writer..so genius that i do not want my otp to be together in this fic..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
R.A.Y (The re-edited version) Prologue (04/17)
« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2012, 10:48:42 AM »
The post for the re-edited version of R.A.Y is on the first page. Click the link below~

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=30623.msg947476#msg947476

Oh! And can someone please tell me how to make the links shorter? Like make it into those shortcuts without showing the real URL? It's a bit troublesome, and messy. And I want to make things neat for you guys! So pwease?  :on ksweat:

@lollita90: No problem, Izzy-chan! ^^ True...Miichan did almost kill her...But didn't Haruna say that she wanted to be ran over by Yuko more and every single day?  :lol: And about the fiance....Maybe this author already killed him/her off?

@bochang: Ok...I'm a sadist. Done. ahahaha~!  :hiakhiakhiak: And I wanted to do that to Yuko really. I mean...I want my characters to suffer cause I'm a sadist, remember? And I've been a SONE since 2008! The year when the Ice Princess debuted! So...  :glasses: you're oshimen there is the Aegyo Queen? I'm not surprised! She holds the 2nd rank after Jessica-ssi! And yeah! I mean...when I saw AKB48 and SKE48 last year I was like hooked up! I decided to take a break from being a SONE to becoming a fan of them. I can't say that I'm a wota yet... I feel like I'm not worthy enough to call myself that. I should support them more! AND really? Okay then...But I can't promise that you'll really become Yuko's fiance...Since I already made their engagement *ahem* nevermind. ^^

@Pandah: Glad that you like it. ^^ And I'm really glad that you made your name into Pandah, Pandah-san! It made it easier for me to choose how I was going to get you hugged without getting you beaten up by our cat.  :dunno: As for the twist...Just wait for it...For a long time!  :hiakhiakhiak: As for the RenAirin...It's still undergoing some...stuff.  :dozing: <---- this mught explain it. Ahahha~ And can you give me an example that makes her a creepy pervert? And one more thing. Please don't expect much from the RenAirin fic. It might surprise you. and Haruna should really start being lovey-dovey does T-ARA's lovey-dovey dance to her Yuko. And as for her Fiance opening the door...I might/might not write that. After all....The two needs a break, eh?

@Haruko: Glad that you realized how much Sayaka hates Haruna. ^^

@Haruhi16:  :mon ouch:  :mon yell: :mon pray2: I'm sorry for making you hurt your finger. :kneelbow: But then...YAY~! Success! Haruhi-chan got mad! It means that I did a good job at making Yuuchan suffer! Mwuahahahah  :twisted: And suffering...  :mon evillaff: :mon fan: This is JUST the beginning. Though not much *ahem* can't let any hints go out there!  :P And whaaa? Genius author?  :mon mischief: I'm liking the sound of that! Thanks!

@kahem: Glad that it made you almost not cry. ^^

@yukofan: HOORAY~! Hate Haruna-chan more! only in this fic! And thank you for the compliments! HOWEVER! Since I'm a genius writer like you said....I therefore tell you to continue your fic! The I Wanna Be With You[/i] fic. When I saw what you wrote, I wanted to continue my abandoned fic. So like me...YOU SHOULD NOT ABANDON your fic. ^^ So good luck with the inspirations! Your avid reader (MOI~) and your other readers want you to continue! ^^
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Re: R.A.Y (the re-edited version) Prologue (04/16)
« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2012, 11:00:57 AM »
You should use this format to make the links look short, this is what I do with mine in the first page of my collection.

[*url=link]-Name of whatever the link should be named-[*/url] (just erase the * since if I typed it without it, it would....erm, turn into a link.)

BTW, I want to see an update on RAY, hahaha, I mean, what would happen after it. I've been following this thread because of RAY, although silently, sorry? Anyways I'm itching to know the next part of it since its about three major girls graduating, and one of them are already graduating now, is this already a premonition of what's to come? ""ORZ
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline altoids

• Hella ~
« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2012, 06:38:10 PM »
you were serious about doing a re-edit? * o* dlkf;sdlfksdf. *speechless*
it's been a while since I actually lasted read RAY. It would be nice to read the old copy of it
then read the re-edit one so it can be compared. Unless there was not that much of a change.
Beside the plot and all. And it's not a stupid idea karomuwi - san. :< Hnnn. Don't know what to
do? I'm not too sure how you're planning to flow the story but this is just my thoughts:
Like rumors being spread around about Rena's graduation. And someone close to her believe it
is a false rumor that was created to pressure Rena to graduate because of envy, maybe? The
person tries to comfort Rena without knowing the position she is actually in. And blah blah blah...
Sorry sorry. My train of thoughts got kind of lost. ;;; In middle of class. </3

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2012, 12:00:40 AM »
okay,anything for karomuwi-san..LOL..i'll update the fic as soon as i can..the problem is not about inspiration..it's about time..this month,every 48 hours i only have 6 hours of free time..and i use that precious 6 hours to take a rest/sleep..

thankyou for motivating me to write again *cry of happiness*

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2012, 12:39:00 AM »
Uwaaa! I didn't saw the re-edited version of R.A.Y later on. :err:
Renaaaaa! :pleeease: urgh...want....more....
So it seems that Rena had the same trouble as Yuko&Acchan eh?

The re-edited version is good the old one was like...eh? will it just end like this?
So definitely I  want moar update of R.A.Y!
But no need to hurry Karo-chan you have like 2 or 3 more fics (if I remember it right) that  I truly :drool: over.
So which ever you update I'm good.

Thank you YOU wonderful author!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:

Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2012, 03:41:53 PM »
*gasp* omg ive been so busy the past few days i havent been able to come and comment! i actually didnt sleep at all last night and stayed up for 31hrs ..it was death *cough* right shall stop talking about myself LOL

irl my friends actually call me pandah cos ....i dont even know apart from the fact that im cuddly lolol  :lol:

lol good thing i could be made into a stuffed toy or else...yeah i really wonder how i was gonna even get close to her without being beaten up by her or yuko in the future ROFL  XD

thats alright :) take your time! i shall forever wait for the renairin fic!  dw anything written by you is awesome :D and the fact that its renairin will just make it even more awesome than it already is  :twothumbs :twothumbs
i havent had a chance to really search up anything but i remembered this entry (http://anshinanzen.tumblr.com/post/21066027508/s-120414) this pervert is just ...*facepalm* i reckon this tumblr is pretty good for some renairin stuff :P

haha yeah i agree they need a break from all the hurt...SOME LOVE IS NEEDED ~~ :yep:

AND FOR THE RE-EDITED R.A.Y FIC! its super duper (<-- lol wtf?) they have all decided to graduate :( my heart is bleeding

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE! (now on to commenting your other fic  :D)

Offline karomuwi

• Member+
« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2012, 10:22:43 AM »
@Sieka: Thank you for the help! :kneelbow: And I sure hope not! I would just die if Rena-sama graduates!

@altoids: Well, thank you for the suggestion! ^^

@Yukofan: ah~ Well, that's great to here! I'll be waiting for your update then! It's alright if it takes you a long time, I'll wait for it patiently! ^^

@Megumi: And yeah, I re-read it and like I said before....it was disappointing for me. So...that's why I made a few changes here and there...maybe a LOT of changes.  :lol: And yeah....if I count all of my written fics...I have six. Lol. Wow. I shoud updata some of them!

@Pandah: Cuddly, Pandah~! I want a hug~! Lol. And you compliment me too much! I don't write awesome stuff. I just write. XP And thanks for the link! Becuase of that, I've become a RenAirin shipper! It makes me want to take a break from W Matsui, but I think that I'll just make several stories that wil have RenAirin. And I love the vid where Airin said 'Rena, I love you!' it made me like....Kyaah~! So cute! Thanks for the link! ^^

Chapter One of R.A.Y
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:47:17 PM by karomuwi »
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: R.A.Y (the re-edited version) Chapter One (04/22)
« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2012, 01:42:27 PM »
KARO-CHAN!~~ *glomps* (hows that for a hug?! ITS AWESOME ISNT IT?  :D)

hoho its not too much  8) if its awesome then its forever awesome!   :thumbsup

YOSSHA! *fist pump* another renairin shipper  :twothumbs
woooo more stories with renairin in it *does a dorky dance* gonna totally go and celebrate! with some yoghurt LOL haha i was just laughing at airins face! and how serious it was! rofl she was totally speechless  :lol:....but its a great effort for a sudden confession xD lolol ahh~ shes just so cute  :D

ahhh! the oshiri sisters are at it again haha yuki fell prey to their hands  :lol: but but how can haruna be so cold to yuko D: nuuu my kojiyuu !!  :bleed eyes: yuko is hurt how can you think she was pretending haruna?! *pulls out hair* gahh why are the members acting all different towards them D: even takamina is avoiding acchan! what is this blasphemy?! oh at least the three musketeers have each other :) calms my pained heart at least

and acchan is going to announce her graduation! are the other two going to as well? or are they going to announce on the days that they planned? hmm so many questions and no answers....yet hmm hmm *rubs chin*

hooray for the three musketeers!! THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!  :thumbup

p.s i think you double posted chapter 1 in the same post  :nervous

Offline karomuwi

• Member+
@Pandah: Yeah! AWESOME!!!  :on chew: Really had to glomp me, huh? Ahahaha  :hiakhiakhiak: I mean...she was trying hard to look serious! And also that video about her being unable to meet Rena-sama's eyes for more than 3 seconds! It was so funny! I basically killed the replay button! LOL! RenAirin is so cute! It's so cute that I wanna do something to the W Matsui pair in one of my fics!  :twisted: And thanks for telling me about the re-post! I was a bit in a hurry back then!

A/N: This chapter....sucks for me. I had a hard time...Because the previous chapter of (Un)Selfish love was too cheesy! I needed hurt to feel more alive!  :dozing: That's why I tried to end this chapter with some more problems and such...so that it'll be easier for me to write the next chap. (like T.A.F! I wanted to skip this update to start on that chappie, but this had to come first...because this might go on HIATUS) And now~ Onto one of my disappointed updates!

Chapter Five

“Welcome back, Yuuchan.”

Silence formed between the two of them, making the cold atmosphere colder and awkward. The girl who spoke the words still had her hands cupping her mouth, while the girl who heard them looked at her blankly. There was no words spoken for the several minutes that came after the ‘welcome back, Yuko’, and it was keeping the two from entering the warm abode.

“Uh…Thanks?” Yuko laughed, as she scratched the back of her head a while after she realized just how cold it was.

The shorter girl’s voice snapped Haruna out of her trance, and caused her to realize that she has been standing in the same position for more than five minutes. Covering her face, Haruna sat on the front porch and let a huge tint of pink to spread throughout her face.

She couldn’t bear to look at the shorter girl straight in the eyes after what she had spoken. It was far too cheesy, and so random. She didn’t even have a good reason to do that! Why did she even think of that! Why did it cross her mind and why did she have to do it?!

“Haruna?” Yuko called her name, when Haruna began to pull her hair.

The said girl remained to keep her eyes averted from Yuko, who just spoke with a gentle smile on her face. “That was sweet.”

“Thank you.”

Haruna looked up and found herself next to the girl who almost ran her through with a car, and smiled. Sighing in relief, she began to thank the girl for saying the right words. She was far too embarrassed to look up and meet Yuko’s gaze, but the girl’s sweet voice and thanks made the embarrassment disappear instantly.

Scratching her head, Yuko patted Haruna’s head gently as she chuckled. The gesture made Haruna pout, since she wanted to be hugged or at least kissed on the cheeks. However, having Yuko pat her like how she used to do whenever Haruna was crying in the past, made her smile once more.

The smile however, was replaced instantly by a pout when Yuko pinched her cheeks and squealed. She began to move Haruna’s face side to side, and chuckled to herself as she kept massaging the taller girl’s face. Just to make Haruna pout even more, Yuko pressed Haruna’s cheeks together— making her look like a fish— and laughed.

“Aww~! You’re so cute when you pout!”

Haruna asked, with her face still being played with. “Cute?”

“Un.” Yuko nodded as she gave Haruna her signature dimpled smile.

The dimpled smile made Haruna smile for a bit, since smiling with a face of a fish was a bit difficult. Just then, Yuko removed her warm hands on Haruna’s face and stood up. The sudden lost contact made Haruna’s hair stand up, and she shivered as she watched Yuko taking out the house keys from her own pocket.

Turning to the door, Yuko opened it and motioned for Haruna to stand up. The taller girl sighed and stood up, only to fall back down due to the slippery wet floor. Yuko must have thought that Haruna fell down due to feeling dizzy, and helped the girl up by wrapping her arms around the taller girl’s waist.

“Come on.” Yuko said to her as she helped Haruna enter the house, not noticing the blush that Haruna failed to hide.

They started walking into the living room, and it was not long when Yuko turned to Haruna and started taking the taller girl’s coat off her body. The sudden contact of Yuko’s warm hands on her cold skin made the taller girl stiff and paralyzed to the ground, before looking at the shorter girl who now almost had Haruna’s coat off.

“W-w-what are you doing?!” Haruna cried, as she leaned away and tried to keep the coat on while her face turned beetroot red.

Yuko looked at her blankly, not knowing why the taller girl was being so flustered about. But then, realization dawned upon her and she smacked her forehead as she backed away. She had her hands raised up, almost looking like she was surrendering while she shook her head furiously.

“NO! I don’t mean it that way!” she cried.

Haruna looked at her, as she bit her lower lip. “Really?”

“Yeah.” The shorter nodded, before pointing to the heater’s controller. “I just wanted to help you take the coat off because the heater’s on.”

“Oh.”

Haruna looked away from the girl’s eyes, ashamed that she thought of such indecent stuff when the shorter girl was just trying to help her out. As Yuko mumbled to her about changing her clothes and getting Haruna some food, the taller girl sat down on one of the soft couches without taking off her clothes, thinking deeply.

Maybe she should stop seeing Yuko as Oshima Yuko from nine years ago. Stop seeing the girl as Oshima Yuko, the girl whom everyone known as the most perverted girl in high school, and the girl who always tried to do something to her.

Taking a glance at the shorter girl from the corner of her eyes, Haruna saw Yuko walking up the stairs to probably get to her bedroom, before hearing a soft slamming of a door. Haruna looked down to her feet, feeling the guilt trying to erupt from her chest.

Ever since she has seen Yuko, the girl has never done a single perverted thing to her or anybody. It was really unfair for Yuko to have Haruna judge her because of whom she was nine years ago, because the Yuko from nine years ago compared with the Yuko at the moment, is so different from each other.

It was surprising to see, but Yuko has really matured.

And her maturity was making Haruna miss the old her.

Not that she hates the new ‘Yuko’. It was actually pleasant to have Yuko act in a mature manner, and have her seem more caring and lady-like instead of acting like a perverted middle-aged man. It made Haruna see her in a new light and become warmer towards her, instead of how she used to be.

But I really miss the old Yuko. she sighed to herself, when she saw Yuko coming down the stairs and went into the kitchen without giving Haruna a glance.

Sighing to herself even more, Haruna started beating herself for being so stupid. She shouldn’t really have acted that way! She even lost the opportunity to let Yuko come nearer and allow Haruna to smell her sweet alluring scent!

And with how she acted, Yuko would surely keep her distance from Haruna.

I’m so stupid! Haruna cried inwardly, before hitting her forehead in anger several times.

Just then, she heard the sound of footsteps from the kitchen and when she turned, she found Yuko carrying some drinks along with two slices of strawberry cake. Haruna stood up and offered to help Yuko, but the shorter girl waved her hand dismissively and motioned for Haruna to sit once again as she gave the reason that Haruna was the guest.

When she placed the tray of food and drinks down onto the glass table in the middle of the room, Yuko turned to the taller girl and found her still wearing her coat. She sat down across Haruna, making the taller girl feel really guilty and sigh.

“Aren’t you feeling a bit hot, Haruna-san?” the shorter girl asked her, as she handed Haruna one of the plates.

“A bit.” Haruna bit her lower lip, before looking straight into Yuko’s eyes as she continued to speak. “I want to apologize for how I acted.”

“That’s fine.”

“No!” Haruna cried to her, a bit too loud that it made Yuko’s eyes bulge out in surprise.

Haruna repeated the word in a softer voice this time. “No.”

“I want to show you that I’m comfortable around you, and that I don’t think of you as a pervert or anything.”

Yuko’s eyebrow rose up and she stared at Haruna, watching the taller girl make her way to her side. Haruna sat next to Yuko and placed the shorter girl’s hands on the collar of her coat, before staring into the girl’s eyes with such intensity that it kind of made Yuko flinch and lean away, feeling a bit uncomfortable with the sudden closeness between the two of them.

“W-what?” Yuko asked the taller girl, when Haruna nudged her.

“Take my coat off.”

“Eh?”

Yuko stared at her blankly, before looking away from the taller girl. She motioned for Haruna to stand up in order for her to take the coat off easier, and cleared her throat as Haruna smiled at her. Haruna had a nagging feeling from the back of her mind, about her being a bit too straightforward and how Yuko was being uncomfortable, but the taller girl pushed them aside and waited for the shorter girl to take the coat off.

She turned and tucked the hair behind her ears, before looking at Yuko and smiling at her. The shorter girl decided to get on with it and took off the coat inch by inch, and managed to get the coat almost off. Just then, to Yuko’s dismay, the coat’s zipper got stuck on the girl’s bra strap and the moment she tried to take the coat completely off from Haruna’s body, the bra strap broke.

D-did she do that on purpose? Haruna asked herself, not knowing on how to react.

Fortunately for her, Yuko reacted by moving as far as she could from the taller girl. She had her hands flailing around and she was crying out some words that Haruna couldn’t understand. Her face was beetroot red, and her mouth was gaping close and open.

“Haruna-san!” Yuko cried as she dropped to the ground with her hands covering her head. “I’m so sorry!”

The said girl looked at the girl cowering by the corner, and furrowed her eyebrows. Has she been that violent and harsh to the girl nine years ago for her to still act like she was going to be hit at the moment? That thought made Haruna bite her lips as sadness started to overcome her.

“W-why are you cowering like that?” Haruna laughed, as she walked nearer to the shorter girl while trying to hide the pain of seeing Yuko so afraid of her inside her chest. “Come on, stand up.”

“Y-you’re not going to hit me like what Sayaka said?”

“Hit you?” Haruna looked at her blankly.

Yuko stood up, and faced her. “Sayaka said that—”

RING~!

The sudden ringing of the doorbell made Yuko stop midway in her sentence. She turned to the direction of the ringing and started walking towards the door, where a small figure was standing behind from. Haruna knew that it was someone small, due to the translucent glass of the door and wore her coat as she took her bra off.

She put the laced bra inside her bag quickly and peered over Yuko’s shoulder when the shorter girl turned the knob of the door. When the door was fully open, Haruna saw a girl in a pig-tailed hairstyle hug Yuko tightly as she squealed.

“Oshiriko-chan!” the girl cried, as Yuko laughed and twirled her around.

The twirling the two did almost caused the shoe rack to break when Yuko accidentally hit the pig-tailed girl against it. After checking whether it was alright, they continued with their twirling and managed to make it to the living room without any further damages.

“I missed you, Oshiriri!” Yuko cried, before planting a kiss on top of the girl’s head when they fell on the couches.

The one called ‘Oshiriri’ hugged Yuko and the two started to cry about how they missed each other, while inserting in one of their cries that they’ve already seen each other several days before. As she watched the two, Haruna began to wonder who the girl was.

She was sure that she has seen her, but she couldn’t place her finger on it. When the girl took a quick glance at her, Haruna smiled and waved at her. She was sure that has seen the pig-tailed girl before, but she really couldn’t figure out when, even though several images have been flashing in her mind.

“Ah, Haruna-san!” the pig-tailed girl suddenly cried the taller girl’s name, before standing up and inspecting her head. “I heard from Oshiriko-chan about your head and how she almost ran you over.”

“Oh.”

“I’ll be your doctor,” she smiled as she took out some white spectacles and wore it. “Watanabe Mayu at your service!”

“I’m sorry, but I’m sure that I’ve seen you before. Have we met by any chance?” Haruna asked her, as they shook hands with each other.

“I was your kohai in high school, and I went to the Atsumina wedding.” Mayu reminded her, before adding a little information that helped Haruna remember her instantly.

“Jurina introduced me to you guys.”

Ah, she’s Jurina’s girlfriend! Haruna snapped her fingers, before smiling widely at the girl.

She started to make a mental note on paying attention to details. Though, the reason that she wasn’t unable to remember Watanabe Mayu was because she was busily staring at Yuko, who was standing next to Mayu and Jurina that time at the party.

“So…” the younger girl said as she took out a stethoscope from her a bag—which Haruna never noticed when she entered the house— and placed the scope on the taller girl’s chest.

“Breath.” The young doctor instructed, and Haruna did as she was told.

When Mayu didn’t remove her scope on Haruna’s chest, the taller girl decided to breathe in and out a few more times. The two of them stayed in that position for a minute or two before Mayu leaned away from Haruna and turned to Yuko, who was looking a bit worried.

“Her breathing seems to be fine, Oshiriko-chan.” Mayu assured her— making her sigh in relief— as she took out small hammer and started hitting Haruna’s knees. “Her nerves seem to be reacting well.”

“That’s great to hear.” Yuko smiled at her friend.

Mayu smiled back and stood up to search for the bump on Haruna’s head. She started to mess the taller girl’s hair in order to find it. Once she managed to find it, she started touching it several times and looked at Haruna for any reaction of pain.

Seeing that Haruna seems to be fine, she started putting back her stethoscope and small hammer into her bag. Then turning to her good friend, she spoke. “The bump on the head is no longer swelling, and if I may say…”

“…You were exaggerating about what you told me.” Mayu chuckled.

“I thought that she’d be bleeding and such.”

Yuko laughed sheepishly as she scratched the back of her neck, and it was not long before the two started to laugh. As the two laughed, the tallest of the three watched them with a blank expression. She wanted to laugh along with them, but they were laughing about her bleeding and to laugh about that was a bit…disturbing.

The moment their laughing session ended, Mayu decided to eat some cake and took the plate that was meant for Haruna. Haruna cried out, making Yuko slap the younger girl’s hand away as she shook her head. The slapping of the hand made Mayu pout at the shorter girl.

Haruna chuckled to herself quietly as she watched Yuko scold Mayu for taking the cake, before she stood up and said that she’ll just get another slice of cake for the young doctor. Mayu stuck out her tongue and tried to take a bite out of the cake, but Yuko stopped her by slapping her head.

“Just wait for your slice!” Yuko scolded, before walking to the kitchen.

When Yuko was out of their sight, Mayu sighed and turned to Haruna as her face turned serious. She began to stare at Haruna, making the taller girl lean away as she started to feel less comfortable. She felt even more uncomfortable when the young doctor hardened her stare.

Is she going to blame me for Yuko scolding her? Haruna thought to herself when Mayu snuck a glance at the kitchen.

Her question was left unanswered and she began to feel like calling Yuko back, with just how intense the stare Mayu gave her. The younger girl looked at her for a while, before looking to the direction of the kitchen and shouted to Yuko.

“I want two slices of your cake, and the macaroni you made last night!” she said.

Yuko shouted back to her with a laugh. “Sure! It might take a bit though, but I’ll try to hasten the oven!”

“Take your time! I’ll talk with Haruna while I wait!”

Talk? Haruna gulped.

Once she finished speaking, Mayu turned to Haruna and the hard stare returned. She stood up from her seat and sat directly in front of Haruna with an unwavering stare. She leaned nearer and placed her chin against her intertwined hands whilst turning her stare into a glare.

The glare became so intense and suffocating, that Haruna was sure it could’ve killed her right on the spot if it was possible. Haruna fidgeted in her seat and tried to look away, but her eyes would always find themselves staring back into Mayu’s brown orbs.

“What do you want from my friend?” Mayu asked with a voice cold as ice.

The coldness in her voice made the older girl flinch back a bit. What made her afraid of the girl at the moment was the growling she did afterwards. The surroundings around the two started to grow cold and suffocating, that the only thing inside Haruna’s mind was to call Yuko from the kitchen.

Unfortunately for her, she couldn’t find her voice at the moment.

“I’m sure that Sayaka-san told you to stay away from her and threatened you.” Mayu said as she lessened the intensity of her glare, and leaned back against her seat.

Haruna asked her nervously. “Are you going to tell me the same thing?”

“No.” Mayu sighed, before tapping her knees in a rhythmic pattern “I’m not going say that.”

Mayu took a deep breath, before looking at the direction of the kitchen. With how she kept on glancing at the kitchen, Haruna was sure that Yuko had no idea of what was going on. She was also sure that Mayu wanted Yuko to know nothing about it.

It took her by surprise though, with what the young doctor said to her after she glared and stared at her like she was a disgusting person.

“I’m going to let you see her and talk to her.”

“What?” Haruna looked at her, dumbfounded.

Mayu sighed and started massaging the temples of her head. “I’ve never seen Yuuchan act so freely around people like you.”

“That’s why,” Mayu stared at her. “I’m giving you my permission to see and talk to her.”

Haruna’s face lightened up, and she jumped in glee inside. To Yuko, Mayu was not only a great friend. She was someone whom she trusts dearly, and to have her permission was like getting a ‘pass’ from Yuko’s parents. So the only person I need to gain approval from is Sayaka. Haruna thought to herself, happily.

“HOWEVER,” Mayu’s glare returned and she intertwined her hands together.

Mayu closed her eyes, before opening them to increase the intensity of her glare as she spoke. “Hurt her like you did before, and I’ll make sure you suffer.”

“Understand?”

Haruna nodded, but the shorter girl seemed to doubt her. She must have not been showing that she understood Mayu through her expressions, and that made the younger girl to come nearer to her in a dangerous approach. She grabbed the older female by the collar of her coat, and hissed.

“I will use any resources to humiliate you. I will not only bring your reputation down, but I’ll make sure that you will NEVER be able to show your face to the public.” The shorter girl growled.

She tightened her grip on the girl’s collar when Haruna said nothing, making the taller girl let out a cough when she felt the tightening of the clothing against her neck. Haruna started to feel her heart beating fast as Mayu started to look at her with a dangerous glint in her eyes. “I’m sure that you’ve heard of what I can do?”

“Mayuyu?”

The said girl’s eyes widened and she leaned away from Haruna. Yuko had suddenly come out of the kitchen with the food Mayu requested for in hand, and she was now looking at the two girls with a curious expression. Mayu had turned Haruna around, and had her hands on the ends of the taller girl’s sleeves.

“Sheesh, Haruna-chan!” Mayu chuckled, as she hit Haruna’s back gently. “You should take the coat off!”

The girl’s sudden change in personality took Haruna aback, making her look at Mayu with a blank expression as she was unable to form anything expressive. The threatening aura Mayu had a while ago, had disappeared into thin air as if everything that has happened a while ago was just a dream or some sort of hallucination.

“Ah, Yuuchan,” Mayu pretended to have been surprised with Yuko’s presence.

She pulled the coat from Haruna’s body gently and with utmost care, before continuing to speak with a smile. “I can’t help but notice how Haruna-chan kept the coat on even with the heater on. That’s why I decided to help her take it off.”

“Ah~” Yuko nodded at her with a smile, as she poured the younger girl a drink. “That’s so kind of you, Mayuyu!”

Yuko patted the girl’s head before sitting down on one of the couches. Turning to Haruna— who was looking a bit pale, she asked. “Did you enjoy yourselves while I was busy?”

“Well, I enjoyed the talk I had with Haruna-chan.” Mayu smiled at her friend, before sending a knowing smile to the taller girl who was almost as pale as a sheet of paper.

“You enjoyed it too,” Mayu titled her head to the side with a smile so cute.

“Didn’t you, Haruna-chan?”

Haruna looked at the girl holding her arm tightly, and wondered if Yuko could see how blue and purple her skin was turning into. How could the girl smile at her as if she wasn't threatening her a while ago? Haruna thought to herself, as the younger girl kept on digging her nails into her numb skin.

“Y-yeah.” Haruna agreed, almost reluctantly.

Mayu smiled, before patting Haruna’s head like a pet she has managed to tame. When Yuko smiled at Haruna, the taller girl can’t help but wonder to herself if the shorter girl knew about Mayu’s great acting skills and her deadly grip.

“Haruna-chan,” Yuko said after a minute or two, when Mayu made her way over to the shorter girl’s side like a child. “What happened to your arm?”

The shorter girl pointed at the spot on Haruna’s arm, which Mayu was holding onto a few seconds ago. Haruna looked at the culprit—who just narrowed her eyes at the taller girl— before smiling meekly to Yuko as she gave a dismissive wave.

“J-just accidentally scratched it a bit.”

When Yuko arched an eyebrow, Haruna added quickly. “I have long nails, that’s why.”

“Are you sure you’re alr—” the shorter girl started to say, when the youngest of them all interrupted her by hugging Yuko whilst she was in the midway of her sentence.

“— anyway, Oshiriko-chan!” Mayuyu tugged Yuko’s sleeves, before continuing. “I wanted to tell you about the girl I bumped into a few days ago!”

Yuko looked at the taller girl to see if she was alright, but the taller girl just gave her another smile. Mayu was starting to whine about not being given Yuko’s attention, making the shorter girl pat her on the head as she smiled at the young doctor. “Alright, tell me about it.”

Mayu started to talk about a raven-haired girl she managed to bump into during the Atsumina wedding, whilst Haruna ate her cake in silence. Her hand kept on shoving the cake into her mouth to show that she was eating, but she was unable to get a clear taste of the food.

Her body was there with the two girls but her brain didn’t really process the words they were saying. Haruna was currently thinking of a way to get out of the house, with an excuse that could help her seem less suspicious about being intimidated by the young doctor.

And it seemed to have put her into a trance.

When she realized that she had no cake left on her plate, she looked around and saw something shimmering against the light in the room. She discreetly took out the object and found it to be a phone, making her almost jump in glee.

She kept her eyes glancing to the two girls talking as she set a fake call to start in a minute, making sure that she would not be caught. When she managed to set the schedule up, she sighed and looked at the two as she tried to make herself look very relaxed in her seat.

However, her relaxation started to falter as time passes her by slowly. Every five seconds were like minute, and it was driving Haruna mad with the waiting she was doing. She wanted to get out of the house now, and she needed to breath in some air that has no threatening aura in it.

“Haruna-san, would you like some more cake?” Yuko asked her all of a sudden.

She said, almost too loudly and desperately. “No!”

“I mean, I’m already full.”

She didn’t want Yuko to leave her alone with the young doctor once more, and give the younger girl another chance to grip her skin tightly. Her skin was already feeling quite numb from the cold, and to have her blood form on a spot would certainly affect her modeling.

Taking a deep breath, Haruna smiled at the two girls and motioned for them to continue their conversation as she assured Yuko that she was really full and fine with just listening to them quietly. She wanted nothing else but to find a way out of the house.

Just then…

Aitakatta! Aitakatta! Aitakatta! YES!~

The sound of a ringing phone echoed in Yuko’s humble abode, making the two girls conversing stop their chat and turn to Haruna, who was smiling at her phone almost thankfully. Sensing the looks being sent to her by the girls who sat across from her, Haruna lowered her head as she apologized about interrupting their conversation.

Though she really set the call on its highest volume to let the other two notice the ringing.

Haruna flipped her phone open and pretended to talk to one of her co-workers. She started to talk about how she was at a friend’s house and she was pretty busy at the moment, before adding a bit of annoyed remarks to no one in particular when she pretended to have heard about something bad going on at the building.

“Ah,” Haruna looked at the two girls staring back at her, before standing up and placing the phone back into her pocket as she wore the coat back on. “I’m sorry, Yuko. But I have to leave now.”

“Do you want me to drive you to the building?” Yuko offered, which Haruna declined politely.

“I’ll just walk. It’s not far from here and besides,” she pointed to Mayu. “You have a guest.”

“Well, okay.”

Haruna started to walk towards the door, when Yuko started to clean up the mess on the table. The taller girl was about to turn the knob of the door to open it, when she was stopped by Mayu’s voice calling out to Yuko, who was currently in the kitchen.

“Oshiriko-chan!” she called out, “I’ll accompany Haruna-chan until she hires a taxi, okay? I’ll be back!”

“Okay! Be careful!”

Mayu smiled towards the direction of the kitchen and skipped to Haruna, who was now almost out of the house. She smiled at the taller girl, and the two of them started to walk out of the house. Haruna was wondering what the younger girl wanted, and started to think that she was going to apologize when nothing happened to her after they walked out of the gate.

Unfortunately for Haruna, that wasn't the case. As soon as they made a turn by a corner, Mayu pushed Haruna against the wall and leaned her face nearer to the taller girls— though she had to tip-toe. She stared straight into the taller girl’s eyes, before narrowing her eyes.

“I hope that I make this clear, Kojima Haruna.” She spoke, almost with venom as the taller girl’s name rolled off her tongue. “I’m giving you my permission to talk and speak with my friend.”

“But hurt her mentally or physically, I will not hesitate to ruin your career. Just a slight drop of tear from her eyes with you as the cause, and you’ll suffer my wrath.”

She pulled Haruna away from the walls before pushing her onto the cold ground, before she asked. “Do you understand?”

Haruna nodded and stood up. All she wants is a second chance to be with Yuko. She wants to be with Yuko and love her properly this time. She doesn’t have any intention of hurting the girl she has hurted before once again, and she was willing to show it to everyone.

Mayu started walking past her to get back to Yuko’s house, but stopped the moment she was about to turn by the corner.

“Just a reminder for you, Kojima Haruna” she said as she crossed her arms. “I’m a doctor, and I can make you disappear without a trace.”

“I might sell you to the black market, throw you into the sea, or even burn you alive.”

Haruna stood frozen to the ground, scared with how Mayu was calming telling her the possible ways Haruna would suffer the young doctor’s wrath. Coming from a younger girl, those sounded pretty much unrealistic. But Haruna knew how Mayu was.

She’s a serious girl and means business when she threatens.

“Do I make myself clear, Kojima Haruna?”

Haruna nodded. “Yes.”

“Good.”

With that, she turned by the corner and left Haruna standing alone in the street. Haruna heaved a sigh of relief, glad that she was finally free from the suffocating atmosphere of Mayu’s. As she started to walk towards the direction of her office, she flipped her phone open as she remembered about seeing a message she was unable to read.

You can thank me later by treating me to lunch.
                        ~Miichan

“Right,” Haruna said to herself, as she flipped the phone close.

“Time to get back at Miichan for almost killing me.”

To Be Continued…

I blame my previous chapter for this lame update. If only I never wrote that sweet scene!!!  :frustrated: Oh well,  :bigdeal: Just gotta have the characters to suffer more then.

Thank you for reading!!! Byebye~! :mon bye: :byebye:

\(^ - ^)/

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
 :thumbsup of course! glomping is fun  :D

hahah you have no idea how many times ive killed the replay button for all the renairin videos *cough* totally not many at all ...... :nervous
oh oh oh! :O A TWIST IN THE PLOT HAS FORMED! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING MY DEAR KARO-CHAN?! haha no worries glad i could be of assistance  :peace:

woooo more kojiyuu!~
def very awks .....even id give a 'wtf' look if anybody said that to me at my own house lolol
WOWOWOW! harunas being so forward  :shocked: shes actually making yuko take off her coat for her ! and and what.....howd it get caught on the bra strap ?! veryyyy interesting  8)

D: what did sayaka tell yuko about haruna?! AND DOCTOR MAYU HAS APPEARED! although she has a dark side to her which yuko somehow doesnt know about  :wth and it seems like yuko is oblivious to the things around her ..i dunno it seems like she just recovered from a tragic accident and is someone who is really fragile right now (okay so maybe she had her heart broken literally into a million pieces and mentally she is scarred so shes like this now)

gahh! mayuyu has hurt haruna! and somehow haruna seems like shes in danger from mayuyu and sayaka wanting to practically kill her  :O
this doctor...totally belongs to a mafia with the way she threatens LOL somehow im actually more frightened of what sayakas gonna do if she finds out that haruna is seeing and talking to yuko  :panic:

miichan is so dead! haruna is gonna murder her and mariko wont even know where she buried her body! ROFL

thanks for the update!  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline oist

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • chiyuu~
Yay, updates!

I realized that I haven't read chapter 4 yet, so I did, and here are the recollection of my thoughts..

Oh god, Haruna...  :panic: That's a really mean and impulsive thing to say. Makes me understood more about why everyone basically hates her in this story lol. The Kojiyuu interaction bit is really sweet and awkward, great stuff there.

For chapter 5..
I kind of really want to see Mariko appear somewhere and help Haruna out, since  almost everyone threatens the crap out of her. I feel like Yuko is being understood by others, while Haruna isn't. Maybe Mii-chan does understand her, a little bit, and is hesitant to fully help.

Ahh. I'll be waiting for the inevitable drama that will ensue when Sayaka finds out about Haruna and Yuko's meeting. Hey, Sayaka can't blame Haruna since it was Yuko who took her to the house...

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
wow wow mayuyu you are so.. dangerous..

But why haruna dont say nothing... say to everybody that you gonna fight for yuko.. dont let that they say horribles things to you.. come on be brave.. and say it aloud " ILOVE KOJIMA HARUNA AND GONNA FIGHT FOR HER DOESNT MATTER WHAT HAPPEN" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT :D

Offline smarty0821

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^SayaMilky
WAHHH!!!  I really like the updates!! :on speedy:

The last time I've read this was Chapter 1..and now its on Chapter 5 !!  :panic: :panic: :panic:

BUT I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!! :mon whine:

I really like how Mayuyu threaten Haruna.....it so cool!!!!  :mon cigar:

I want your update NOW!! :mon headbang: 

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
Meanie!!!
TT.TT
I almost thought that at last KojiYuu will be together..
But.. Mayuyu.. TT.TT
She's so scary.. The cyborg has spoken..

So haruna didn't wear any bra until the end of the chapter?
I though mayuyu will grope haruna if she notice haruna didn't wear any bra when haruna being examined by her. LOL but it turns out mayuyu giving so many threats to Haruna.. TT.TT
Don't kill haruna, mayuyu!

*excited
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tris-chan - Fragile