JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - No No No

Author Topic: The Tanaka Reina Thread 从 `,_っ´) [+199 pages]  (Read 351359 times)

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
Re: The Tanaka Reina Thread 从 `,_っ´) [+199 pages]
« Reply #200 on: April 23, 2007, 09:42:59 AM »
Reina rice cake? You mean rice cake made by her O_O?

like lil_hamz said ~ mass produced. I would buy it just to find out what a 2 year old rice cake tastes like!!!! Bet its tasty!!!

Just had an e-mail to say that my Reina autograph has arrived ~ unfortunatly it has Eri and Sayumi's autographs on as well but I can't seem to find any of just Reina. Anyone if she's done some on her own (on the Hello!Project card)?

Offline love_0o

• .:Tanaka-fan:.
  • Member+
« Reply #201 on: April 23, 2007, 09:46:24 AM »
Does someone know if there are more songs where Tanaka sings alone?? :pleeease: I have one..Kira Kira Fuyu no Shiny G..Are there some more? :byebye:

Offline love_0o

• Member+
« Reply #202 on: April 23, 2007, 12:55:17 PM »
thanks..that is great..and one of my favorit songs.. ;D

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #203 on: April 23, 2007, 03:27:58 PM »
I love her lolita outfit best from her Shoujo R PB. And since I'm loving school uniforms, her gal school uniform + loose socks also wins :D. Oh and her loose socks looks a bit like bandage in some pictures, somehow... ;D

Japanaese school uniforms...Mmmmmm ;D. I have to agree with you on that one. School uniforms and sticky out ears (altough only Asians seem to look hawt with sticky out ears).

Woohoo, I'd eat it! Jk. I would never buy a food item without eating it, unless it was seriously one of a kind. Mass produced, I'd just crunch it up XD.

Same here, although I don't do the shopping or cooking in my house (that's what mums are for isn't it?). If it's out of date or slightly mouldy I'll still eat it. As long as it smells alright!!! :D

Offline love_0o

• Member+
« Reply #204 on: April 23, 2007, 07:49:22 PM »
I really love her face and mostely her eyes.. has someone a different opinion? what do you like most bye tanaka reina? please tell me your opinion!

Offline bloo_pie

• White & Nerdy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soonk ラブ
« Reply #205 on: April 23, 2007, 08:06:49 PM »
i love how different she is from the other Musumes, that's what i like most about her. if we're talking physical features.. ehh, i can't decide. XD

thanks for the icons, Rina. :heart:
((Graphics Thread))

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #206 on: April 23, 2007, 08:09:39 PM »
Was there any official picture of Reina in that red dress when she did her solo in the morning curry concert?  A few people say that it not very pretty, I don't know that they were thinking, I found it totally breath taking.
Seems like I have one:

Since the ufa logo it's on it, I guess it's official. And yeah it's really pretty. Perfect for cosplaying :luvluv1:

Offline nox_xie

• reina's bodyguard
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • tanakacchi_lover
« Reply #207 on: April 23, 2007, 08:24:07 PM »
Just had an e-mail to say that my Reina autograph has arrived ~ unfortunatly it has Eri and Sayumi's autographs on as well but I can't seem to find any of just Reina. Anyone if she's done some on her own (on the Hello!Project card)?

wow.. u got reina autograph.. i envy u.. how can i get it too?

i love how different she is from the other Musumes, that's what i like most about her. if we're talking physical features.. ehh, i can't decide. XD

urgh.. physical? what do u mean? reina body is da BOMB.. if u like boobies u can go for yui (viyuden),nacchi or rika.. or if u r a hot pant lover u can go for gotsan or yaguchi..

well for me, i like watching her in alo hello - tanaka reina making.. scene when she woke up :heart: can make me die ady.. and i really wish she could be next to me when i wake up tomorrow..  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 08:42:27 PM by nox_xie »

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #208 on: April 23, 2007, 09:29:05 PM »
Oh and something I just found out, next month's Digital photobook will feature Reina!!! That means there will be more pics from her Shoujo R PB! I'm flipping-off-of-my-chair excited right now :heart: :heart:!
well its about time, love to see some extra shots from her best PB so far. i'll go for the schoolgirl outfit, purely divine.

the kira kira red dress on reina was very captivating.

reina is hot in her own ways. what makes reina different is her attitude IMO, when i first saw her, i didn't know what is it she got that overwhelms me everytime i look at her.

damn they look good together...
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 09:31:54 PM by drifoy »
I :heart:Reina and Seo Hyun | I :heart: Kpop

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #209 on: April 23, 2007, 10:01:48 PM »

Aah I miss the yellow ;_;. I'm liking the previous hairdo and outfit more.

I love her lolita outfit best from her Shoujo R PB. And since I'm loving school uniforms, her gal school uniform + loose socks also wins :D. Oh and her loose socks looks a bit like bandage in some pictures, somehow... ;D

Reina rice cake? You mean rice cake made by her O_O?

yep they do look great together~!!!.

I also do like her uniquness also, she give that different feel then the other members and I just love her laugh & smile so much~!!! :luvluv2:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline bloo_pie

• White & Nerdy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soonk ラブ
« Reply #210 on: April 23, 2007, 10:54:50 PM »
one thing i've noticed about her is her facial expressions in UFA photos... i've seen a bunch of sets where all the other Momusu members have nearly identical grins, while Reina has that look on her face that says "pssh, whateva~". it's so cute.  :D

thanks for the icons, Rina. :heart:
((Graphics Thread))

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #211 on: April 23, 2007, 11:06:40 PM »
one thing i've noticed about her is her facial expressions in UFA photos... i've seen a bunch of sets where all the other Momusu members have nearly identical grins, while Reina has that look on her face that says "pssh, whateva~". it's so cute.  :D
and you can see some way cuter versions of this look on her Alo Hello! DVD making of and if you turn on the commentaries on the dvd you'll hear gakisan go like "reina!"

it's just so sweet when she does this look. really yankii.
I :heart:Reina and Seo Hyun | I :heart: Kpop

Offline tanakachi

• Reina's Bodyguard
  • Member+
« Reply #212 on: April 23, 2007, 11:08:25 PM »
Reina and Risa are cute together, Reina's style stands out more then the others :heart: :D

When pictures are taken Reina's expressions stands out the most since she hardly has the same expression heehee xD

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #213 on: April 23, 2007, 11:32:30 PM »
yah. whenever i see a pics of the girls together, somehow my eyes always look to reina first before any other girls.  which is kinda weird for me consider that she not my top girl(she still in the top 5, though).  her attitude even shows thru pics.  u can just feel it, ya know.

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #214 on: April 24, 2007, 12:02:11 AM »
urgh.. physical? what do u mean? reina body is da BOMB.. if u like boobies u can go for yui (viyuden),nacchi or rika.. or if u r a hot pant lover u can go for gotsan or yaguchi..

well for me, i like watching her in alo hello - tanaka reina making.. scene when she woke up :heart: can make me die ady.. and i really wish she could be next to me when i wake up tomorrow..  :rolleyes:

Wow...its been a while since I've last posted...this thread is staying alive~! O0

Yeah damn right her body is DA BOMB~I like Aichan's body too. But Reina is uber cute and thats why I love her much much more  :heart:

Edit:

Sexy~ :heart: :heart: :heart:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 01:26:16 AM by LegendKiller86 »

Offline nox_xie

• reina's bodyguard
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • tanakacchi_lover
« Reply #215 on: April 24, 2007, 01:27:16 AM »
Wow...its been a while since I've last posted...this thread is staying alive~! O0

Yeah damn right her body is DA BOMB~I like Aichan's body too. But Reina is uber cute and thats why I love her much much more  :heart:

yay, at last there is someone who reply my post..

yah. whenever i see a pics of the girls together, somehow my eyes always look to reina first before any other girls.  which is kinda weird for me consider that she not my top girl(she still in the top 5, though).  her attitude even shows thru pics.  u can just feel it, ya know.

hehe.. the answer is she sooooooooo attractive..

^ The only other song would be Memory Seishun no Hikari that she had done for Best Shot vol.4.

If you want, you may download it here:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=FAF2DEAB74F0DE76

If you count non recorded and only lives, there is also Koi wo Shichashimashita (HK fanclub tour) and Iroppoi Onna ~SEXY BABY~ (Hello Pro Hour).
Woohoo, I'd eat it! Jk. I would never buy a food item without eating it, unless it was seriously one of a kind. Mass produced, I'd just crunch it up XD.

thanx rei.. love the song.. if can i wanna ask the name and source for a song that she sang in the latest 2007 winter concert.. seem like yaruki something something.. sorry if i'm wrong..

Offline Dragonlord

• Member+
« Reply #216 on: April 24, 2007, 02:26:27 AM »
I was really hoping that she sing a Ayaya song instead of Goto Maki since ayaya song are much cuter, I think it would fit Reina more.

Offline nox_xie

• reina's bodyguard
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • tanakacchi_lover
« Reply #217 on: April 24, 2007, 02:58:47 AM »
^ It was Goto Maki's Yaruki! IT'S EASY

thanx rei.. can someone gimme the mp3..

I was really hoping that she sing a Ayaya song instead of Goto Maki since ayaya song are much cuter, I think it would fit Reina more.

ya.. me too.. if can i want her to sing yeah! mecha holiday and LOVE namida iro.. sure die one :heart:..

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #218 on: April 24, 2007, 03:06:08 AM »
^ wow great picture there Legend  :bingo: *SAVES*.
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #219 on: April 24, 2007, 03:22:19 AM »
Hehe^ no problem.

Well, I was hoping for her to sing LOVE Namida Iro too. :heart:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - No No No