JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Leave Ms. Kim

Author Topic: The Jessica Thread  (Read 827245 times)

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
Re: The Jessica Thread
« Reply #340 on: January 10, 2009, 07:40:01 AM »
Shorts~

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #341 on: January 10, 2009, 04:42:23 PM »
AWWWW ENGLISH! I'm happy Krystal still knows it. I wonder if Krystal will debut with a girl group later this year and compete with SISTA and the other new girl groups. But whoa, that'd be weird to compete with big sis.

Jess looked hot in the MBC Music Core comeback. I guess I'm SOMEWHAT getting used to her new hair, as long as it doesn't look weird. Or maybe that's just the affects of Gee clouding my better judgment...

Jessibutt <3

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #342 on: January 10, 2009, 05:11:42 PM »
Jessibutt <3

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #343 on: January 16, 2009, 05:29:30 PM »

:heart: :heart:

Her hair is really growing on me, I was one of the people that hated it when I first saw it, but now ... I kinda like it : D

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #344 on: January 17, 2009, 12:14:48 AM »
I hate you....cuz I tihnk I'm starting to like it too.

I knew I couldn't stay mad at your hair forever, Jessibutt<3

Btw, which radio show was that?

-O_sLaVe

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #345 on: January 17, 2009, 06:38:31 PM »
Well the hunt proved to be a semi-success with the brief appearence of our dear Jessibutt

It was the only clear shot I could really get though as it was a very fast scene.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #346 on: January 18, 2009, 09:08:10 PM »
^Jessibutt<3

Her cutness at number 85 was so much that it knocked Taebaby out. Oh yeah, Don Jess :heart:

-O_sLaVe

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #347 on: January 24, 2009, 12:17:59 PM »

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #348 on: February 05, 2009, 05:47:12 PM »
4000th post is for Jess!!

Hope she sees me in the audience at the concert!

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #349 on: February 24, 2009, 07:28:28 PM »
Quote from: allkpop
The nonuplets, a.k.a. Girls' Generation/SNSD, appeared on SBS's "Good Morning" and gave the audience a look at their residence.

For 24 hours, a very very lucky production crew (I'm sure there was a fight among the old ajusshis in the staff over who would get to go on the assignment) got an exclusive tour of the place where all 9 girls reside together.

One of the topic highlights was about how the girls differentiate their belongings. They revealed their special tactics for recognizing their own stuff...which was simply writing their name on everything, including their shoes, and even underwear. YoonA actually showed the audience a pair of her shoes with her name written on the inside. I'm sure at this point many were hoping to see their underwear, but since "Good Morning" is a G-rated show, this was as far as they got.

Aside from the kindergarten-age practice of writing their names on their belongings, the girls also revealed that because they are 9 females, if their manager pops up unexpectedly, they would be in a rush to dress decently and hide their underwear, so they arranged a system where their manager calls them ahead of time before his visit. (Hmm...I bet he was very disappointed.)

They also talked about the difficulties of living together, especially when nine girls are all living together. MC Jo Hyung Gi remarked, "The Super Junior boys said that because they have so many members, whoever gets up first has first dibs on the best socks and underwear." One of the members replied (it's hard to tell, since there are so many...),
"For us, whoever wakes up the earliest makes breakfast, and whoever wakes up the latest clears the dining table." Another one piped up (again, hard to tell), "Jessica is always the last to get up, so she doesn't eat and she doesn't clean up."

credit : allkpop.com

What a smart girl  :lol: :lol:
Must have a lot of fights in the dorm  :lol:. I want a spycam into the dorm  :yep:

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #350 on: February 24, 2009, 10:32:35 PM »
Looks like the girls need a sLaVe maid! :w00t: I'm down with that!

But seriously, you need to eat Jess. I mean, you don't look bad now, but before comeback (you and Tiff) were lookin not so good. I know, it's hard for the both of you to get out of bed when it's so snuggly together... but eating is essential for energy! And energy gives you the strength you need for...well you know!

-O_sLaVe

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #351 on: February 27, 2009, 01:24:21 PM »
Sicaaaa~ XD so cute

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #352 on: March 02, 2009, 05:39:34 AM »
They said the last one woke up had to clean but Sica still never did the cleaning? :lol:

Someone should drag her out of bed and force her to eat, dammit. It's scary how thin her thighs are these days.

Aww... Look at how adorable Krystal Jess was...

« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 05:41:52 AM by tamatron »

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #353 on: March 02, 2009, 05:56:12 AM »
Someone should drag her out of bed and force her to eat, dammit. It's scary how thin her thighs are these days.

Aww... Look at how adorable Krystal Jess was...
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/6433/b009407849aa4e5b00315.jpg
Like I said... Tiff should stop making the bed so comfortable... I'm sure the other things she eats are tasty, but it doesn't fill the appetite :P Well... not that appetite...

LOL No need to cross that part unni. As much as I love Jess, I was still honest about that picture >>here<<

:lol: ...  :wub:

-O_sLaVe

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #354 on: March 04, 2009, 05:01:27 AM »
Haha tama.

The last one to get up should do the dishes but Jess never got to wake up during breakfast i think. So naturally she doesn't get to eat and so she doesn't need to do any dishes. But actually i'm used to seeing how she is so thin nowadays that it is normal.

Anyway Jess looks cool in the NOW performance on musicbank. Gosh Jess with suspenders is <3
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 05:04:06 AM by ferrar1 »

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #355 on: March 04, 2009, 08:19:06 AM »
To think about it, seeing how Jessica is, I think no one wants her to clean anyway. She might break all those plates and glasses!

But seriously, Krystal was so adorable. Please grow up fast and debut soon. XD

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #356 on: March 05, 2009, 04:34:20 AM »
^ Dat's because she's too cool for dishes :heart:
I wonder how close Krystal and Jess are. Oh well, I guess we'll see when some SNSD+Krystalsunnamedgroup action is released.

But actually i'm used to seeing how she is so thin nowadays that it is normal.
Ugh, I know. But hey, at least it wasn't as bad as the pictures we saw before the comeback where it looked like she hadn't been eating AT ALL. It almost went Tsuji-bad  :-\

1300 for da ice princess <3

-O_sLaVe

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #357 on: March 16, 2009, 09:59:18 PM »
Luckily I haven't see pictures of the anorexia phase, but I'm glad she got help.

As for the hair, I only have a slight issue with it. It doesn't look horrible, but I'm in favor of long hair on most girls. But, even Tiffany looked good with it, and she said that she was more noticed because everyone else had long hair. Now, Jessica will be easier to see, I guess, but who wouldn't have noticed her before? :wub:

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #358 on: March 19, 2009, 02:15:56 AM »
I honestly was neutral about Jessica for the longest time. At first, I defended her about the Donghae stuff but she wasn't at the top of my list. I just did cuz the pics looked so fake anyway! Then after a while, I never knew what was so awesome about her cuz I honestly thought her singing wasn't so good back then (now, I think the opposite since she's improved so much)... But I dunno, something happened after Baby Baby and before Gee :heart:

★SNSD Tiffany and Jessica in America★(티파니,제시카 미국시절)
Awwww

...You know, I watched BoA's OVER THE TOP performance again. I wonder if that lil girl is Krystal! It was a random thought. If not, I wonder if that girl will be in Krystal's group... Hope so! If she left like how MayDoni left JYP and YG, then SM fucked up.

-O_sLaVe

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #359 on: March 19, 2009, 02:23:32 AM »
The last 3 Sica pictures are kind of fail since they're not from that time  :lol:

But awwww  :heart:

Man, Sica has almost perfect technical skills when it comes to performing. 7/8 years are there to prove it.
ROFL I would like Sica if she was bald, I don't really care about the hair, as long as she's a sweetheart like she has always been, i'll stay by her side~  :)

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Leave Ms. Kim