JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Kuromitsu

Author Topic: The Takahashi Ai Thread (高橋愛) [+133 pages]  (Read 883245 times)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
Re: The Takahashi Ai Thread (高橋愛) [+133 pages]
« Reply #900 on: April 19, 2009, 04:45:08 AM »
Does anybody want a summary of the Bijo Houdan episodes with Ai-chan?

I have no idea if somebody else wrote one on the other forums or what not, so um, if you want it let me know and I'll take some time to write one up.
if you want to then you are very :welcome :twothumbs ... please do it! :D you know that all your work is very appreciated

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #901 on: April 19, 2009, 10:18:09 AM »
Ok! There is some demand for Bijo Houdan, which I'm glad because it shows a different side of them.
Anyways, here is Bijo Houdan 01 - Takahashi Ai
Part 2 will probably come tomorrow... and it was much longer than I thought. Wrote a lot more than I expected to :lol:
Please excuse any grammar mistakes. I didn't proofread it.

Bijo Houdan 01 – Takahashi Ai

Narrator – Explains Ai-chan’s background in MM.

Before the talk: Hosokawa-san thought that Ai had no make-up on and believed Ai to be a pure and innocent girl when she first saw her. Ai talks about never having a greeting like that before and that she was very nervous.

Hosokawa-san introduces herself and says that she is much older than Ai’s parents.

Question 1: Do you like yourself?

After the talk:  Ai decides to ask this question because she felt that Hosokawa-san has confidence in herself and Ai-chan doesn’t.

Hosokawa-san mentions that it was the first time anybody asked her a question like that. She never really thought about it. She likes herself and asks Ai-chan the same question. Ai-chan replies that she hated herself the most when she just joined MM. There were a lot of things she couldn’t do and that it was the first time she saw herself objectively. She saw herself (on TV, I assume) and was quite shocked on how she appeared. She just suddenly didn’t like herself. It basically continued for 8 years and she does have parts that she does like about herself, but she somehow can’t accept herself. There are still a lot of parts she doesn’t like about herself. She mentions that she’s not good at speaking and she can’t convey her thoughts/feelings and it leaves her frustrated. And instead of words, she starts crying; frustration tears. She knows she’s not supposed to be crying at that time. When she joined MM the other older members all have pretty strong personalities, so the gokkies always stuck together and cried together. She gets angry whether doing something or not and have a lot of tears of frustration. Even now. Hosokawa-san mentions that Ai-chan still has some growing up to do then.

Question 2: Have you ever had a time where you fought back your tears?

Hosokawa-san mentions that around Ai’s age (23) she went to Europe all by herself; no friends or family. She would sometimes think that she is all by herself and tears of loneliness would come, but other than that, she hasn’t really cried all that much. She isn’t like Ai-chan, who pushes herself so much that frustration tears come out. Hosokawa-san mentions that even after all 8 years you change, but believes that Ai’s ideal is a little too high. She says that if Ai accepts herself, she wouldn’t worry so much and not to only look at the bad parts, but Ai replies it’s all she sees without really thinking.

After the talk: Being told that her ideal is too high, Ai thinks that it may be true.

Hosokawa-san tells Ai to commend herself for growing up, maturing, and doing her best.

Question 3: Should a person get married?

After the talk: Ai-chan can’t really think about marriage right now and that it’s ok not to wish for it.

When Ai was around 13-14, she had a conversation with her friends about what age will they get married and Ai replied around 23. Now that she is 23, she can’t really think about it right now. She thinks it’s because there’s so many things she wants to do. Hosokawa-san asks her what about the future. Ai thinks that some day in the future she will get married, but doesn’t really have any thoughts about marriage. Hosokawa-san says it’s better to get married. Hosokawa-san says it is natural and part of nature for humans to get married and to give birth to children, so she thinks it’s better to get married.

Ai-chan asks Hosokawa-san on why she decided to get married. She knew her husband back in college and it was like a sempai-kohai relationship. When Hosokawa-san was 20, he proposed to her suddenly. Still having a lot of dreams, she declined at that moment. After going to Europe, the second time she met him was randomly in Rome. Ai butts in saying it was fate. (lol) Her husband quit his job at Asahi newspaper, thinking about becoming a politician and had a lot of things going on around him, so he decided to go to a foreign country to cool his head. The second time they met in Rome he mentioned what he needed the most now was her cheerfulness and bright personality and finally consented to a volunteer wedding. Ai-chan mentions it feels like a fated meeting. Hosokawa-san asks what would Ai-chan do and what her thoughts on what marriage is like. Having trouble answering Hosokawa-san suggests a phrase in which Ai didn’t understand. “Ryosaikenbo” = A good wife and a wise mother.

After the talk: Hosokawa-san thought that the phrase might have been too old and wonders if that phrase isn’t used in recent times anymore. She was a little shocked.

Ai-chan mentions that her parents often butt head with each other, sort of like friends, but her dad is stronger. When she sees that she feels pity for her mom and wants to be a strong woman. For Hosokawa-san, it is the husband’s position to stand up and be strong while the wife takes a step back and to take care of the kids. The wife has it the hardest, but Hosakawa-san feels that that is where the value of females comes out. She feels this is what she wants to protect. It is also good to respect each other.

After the talk:  Ai-chan thought marraige was a certain type of way, but her thoughts on marriage have changed a little after talking with Hosokawa-san.

Question 4; Ai-chan is leader, but she doesn’t really have those leader-like qualities, so she asks is there a certain type a leader should be.

Hosokawa-san replies that there are all kinds of leaders.

After the talk: Hosokawa-san feels that Ai-chan asked about this is to see if she fit to be a leader. (I think…)

When Ai first became leader she was really worried and thought that she had to be like what the previous leaders were and that she is not like a leader. She felt like she needed to be more leader-like. Right now it’s more like she is borrowing the other members strength and the other members are like, “Ai-chan, you did it again.” Ai often trip up words or have trouble getting words out, but everybody else still follows. It’s often that they help her. Hosokawa-san thinks that is a good thing that they help her while Ai thinks it is not. Hosokawa-san feels that she doesn’t need to be like the past leaders and should go as herself. She should be a gentle/kind leader and the others will follow. She feels that is what female leader should be like. Ai will do her best in understanding each member’s personality and character.

(From this part on, it will be more loosely translated) Ai-chan asks Hosokawa about her time as the first lady. Hosokawa talks about the hardship of first lady and how she would be all tired out and wanted the day to end quickly. She also mentions about having a lot of free time (?), but her husband would be really busy. Also mentions the hardship of being in Kumamoto prefecture where there was no friends there because her husband grew up in Tokyo. Also he started his campaign short after they got married.

Hosokawa-san mentions that over coming hardships is the way for humans to mature and grow. That is why it is important to for the younger generation to encounter hardships, so that they can grow. All the troubles encountered along the way are just a way to polish the soul and if you can overcome that, there is a wonderful life waiting for you. So it is good to have dreams and to try to accomplish them.

Hosokawa then goes on her splurge about volunteering. Ai-chan is interested, but never done it. Hosokawa-san feels that the hearts of the Japanese people have become poor and needy. The easiest volunteer work for a person to do is a smile. She then goes on explaining about a what goes around comes around example. When she went to Moscow, she had to walk a long distance to the airport building while carrying lots of luggage, when, suddenly, a young man comes along and carries it for her. He asks if she is Japanese and then explains that he is an Azerbaijan and when there was a big earthquake, the biggest relief supplier was Japan. So, he wanted to do something in return, but couldn’t until he saw her and decided to help her with the luggage. Then she talks about pay it forward = doing favors for other people selflessly. (lol) She feels that if everybody was like that in the world, there would be more love and kindness.

After the talk: Ai-chan thought that she wouldn’t really be able to talk about herself, but it was much easier than she thought.

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #902 on: April 20, 2009, 08:05:10 AM »
Double post yay~.....

Here is part 2 of Bijo Houdan.

Bijo Houdan 02  - Takahashi Ai

Narrator: Recap

Ai tells Hosokawa-san that there is something she wants her to try. Ai, being from Fukui Prefecture, wants Hosokawa-san to try a Fukui specialty, Habutae mochi (rice cake). Ai mentions that she often ate it when she was little and asks Hosokawa-san if she likes mochi. Hosokawa admits that when she was little her nickname was “Omochi.” She loved mochi so much that her friends gave her that name. Hosokawa-san says that the mochi has a mellow flavor and almost like melts in your mouth.

Question 1: Have your dreams come true?

Hosokawa-san replies that her biggest dream when she was little did not come true and that was to go into space. She really admired [astronauts; space] and wanted to go to outer space, but it didn’t happen. Other than that lofty dream, most of her dreams have come true. She asks Ai if she has any dreams right now.

After the talk: Just by looking at Ai’s posture and the atmosphere, she felt that Ai’s dream did come true.

One of Ai’s dreams right now is to study abroad. She originally wanted to join Takarazuka, coming down the giant staircase on stage, etc. But she joined MM, yet she still continued to like Takarazuka and musicals. However, MM and Takarazuka did a collaboration together, two times nonetheless, and she was able to go down the giant staircase on stage while performing with Takarazuka. Yet, she was scared that her dream coming true would go too far. Almost like too good to be true.

Hosokawa-san then asks about her next dream. Ai-chan replies that this is a loftier dream, but she wants to perform on Broadway. Ai then mentions that she is learning English a little, but can’t speak it at all. They talk in English, Ai is lost. (Not really part of the translation, but her expression was too cute. Just like my students who don't understand what I'm saying in English at times :lol:)

After the talk: Ai says she completely failed at that and apologizes. She thought she would be ok, but ended up not really being ok. She didn’t know what “kind of” meant and got lost from there. She says she will study more.

Hosokawa-sans that she will need to study English more to be able to go on to Broadway, but for fun, with her friends, they get into a group and sing some songs. She asks Ai if she knows “Edelweiss” from Sound of Music. Ai replies she knows that song. Hosokawa-san then asks if it would be alright to sing it together.

Hosokawa-san mentions the meaning of Edelweiss saying that it’s a flower that blooms in spring growing out from the snow. Ai-chan, embarrassed, asks if her pronunciation was ok. Hosokawa-san says that her pronunciation was perfectly fine and tells her to have more confidence.

Hosokawa-san has a picture book that she wants to show Ai-chan. The book is called, “Inochi no Matsuri.” It’s a book that tells a deep connection with life. It contains the message that you are not alone.

Hosokawa-san asks Ai from whom did your life come from. Ai says Mom and then adds in Dad and Hosokawa-san says that if you leave out your dad he would cry. Continuing her talk, Hosokawa-san explains that you come from your parents and that there is only one of you in the world and going further back in the generations the number grows exponentially. In the book there is a page where it has a picture of all the ancestors of the main character. Hosokawa-san asks Ai how many people would there be going back 25 generations. Ai can’t even imagine the number. The answer is 33,554,432. Hosokawa-san explains that it is thanks to all these people that you are here. She goes on saying that your life is all connected to these people who also suffered through hardships and happiness and the joys of parenthood, etc and that it is the wishes of these people that you are able to live life. Hosokawa also explains that they are relatives. Somewhere along the line they are connected, thus, everybody in the entire world is related to each other. She also mentions that humans are also connected to all life on Earth, like the circle of life (song starts to flow in my head).Yet, even the tiniest difference leads to bullying, discrimination, wars, etc. Hosokawa-san feels that it is a very sad thing that humans do the things they do to each other. Even the Japanese, so she wants the younger generation to think about this.

Hosokawa-san wants the younger generation to know that just existing is an amazing thing. She mentions that it is wrong to think you are unlucky or unhappy, comparing if you are tall, short, beautiful or ugly. Everybody is different, but everybody have good parts and faults as well. She thinks that it is selfish to only look at the faults and to lose confidence. Hosokawa-san continues saying that you should thank your parents and the people before them for given birth to you and that you should be happy that you are here. The happiest person is a person who can be thankful and then you can also cherish yourself. It is because that there is only one of you in the world that is the most important part, so it’s unbelievable to think about not having confidence or thinking yourself as unhappy. To be able to value yourself means that you also value other people.

(This part will be more loosely translated) Hosokawa-san then goes on and gives an example of a mentally disabled person that she has worked with. Like most people in the world, she had her reservations towards these types of people, but after getting to know them, she realized that she was sorely mistaken. She learned an important lesson in life from them in that each person being different is amazing. The person was a very pure and honest person and thought of others. People are born to be happy. To be happy, one needs to be thankful and live how you are. It took her until now to realize all of this and it is thanks to that person. Her dream now is to create community where disabled people take a leading role. A person can not survive alone; people need other people to help each other, thus, consideration and understanding for others is needed. She feels that Ai-chan will be and is already on her way to being a great leader. She says it’s Ai-chan’s to do her best in this role and that there are no cutting corners.

After the talk: Hosokawa-san thinks that Ai-chan is a very pure and honest person. She looks forward to see how Ai-chan will turn out in the future.

After the talk: Ai-chan learned a lot of things, such as there is value in just being alive, that everybody has complexes, and that she will think about why things the way they are in the future, but she’ll think about this conversation and think of her worries as small things.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #903 on: April 20, 2009, 07:38:29 PM »
^once again... thanks!

in other news... Aichan owned first place in this poll (once again)
http://www.helloblog.co.uk/comment.php?commentID=450

over 1500 votes of difference with the second place

VIVA  :twothumbs

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #904 on: April 22, 2009, 07:27:25 AM »
So being bored, I decided to rip the Edelweiss from Bijo Houdan. :lol: Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?mgzd1tjzhmn

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa es la sal de la vida. Reina es mi reina.
« Reply #905 on: April 23, 2009, 05:49:17 AM »
Kindai interview
Question 1: What is a dream you'd like to come true once?
Takahashi: I want to fly through the sky with my own power!
lol it's reminds me of QED .... "That's not flying, it's dropping"

Question 2: What's a dream that you've had when you were asleep that left an impression?
Takahashi: After watching a certain movie, I had a dream where all the members were fighting each other. It was so scary!
sounds like Battle Royale lol but nah, Aichan won't watch that scary type movies lol

Question 3: What is your current dream?
Takahashi: A star! Just kidding (lol). I'm trying my best to live a bright, shining life.
that explain the "bright + shining" @CD covers & PBs lol

Question 4: What are your recommended and favourite points of the new single "Shou ga nai Yume Oibito"?
Takahashi: The image that comes to my mind is of a couple, where the boyfriend wants to be a musician or an actor, and he's chasing his dream. But the girlfriend is worried about his future... That's how it feels to me. Her feelings are in this song, and because I'm chasing a dream too, it was easy for me to put my own feelings into the recording session. The lyrics are like the lines in a story, and I think this could have been made into a drama (lol)
lol seems like putting own feeling is always easy for Aichan lol

Question 5: Give a message to everybody who is chasing after a dream!
Takahashi: I'm chasing a dream too, but when you chase a dream, you don't know if you'll reach it, so there are realities and uncertainties. But I think that people shine when they're chasing a dream, so whether it comes true or not, don't give up, and do your best to reach your dream.
:theking (Aichan shines even when she's doing nothing lol)

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #906 on: April 24, 2009, 10:06:08 PM »
Uh yeah, my draft post for this topic last night before internet cut off  :angry: sounded like some sort of creepy ode. Let me try again.

As you can tell from my signature and avatar, I love the old movies, especially the musicals. I heard that on her radio show she asked for recommendations, even for english! That sent me off into an internal debate over which one I would recommend if I could, taking into account language barriers, before I realized she should just get the "That's Entertainment!" boxset for all the best numbers so as to not have to worry too much about dialogue.  :doh:

I want to see Blue Man Group and a Broadway musical as well. Her knowing Edelweiss is ironic for me because on another forum my signature is a comparison of her to Julie Andrews. Not to mention I'm a former drumliner(I still play percussion), so I want to tell her "If you like Blue Man Group, try Stomp, and Blast, and DCI..."  :grin:

She's reading Tamora Pierce, whose books I tore through in middle school(with the exception of Terrier, since that just came out). I want to ask her what she thinks of it, and what other books we've both read.

Definitely what sealed things, though, is that she's a gamer. Man, if it weren't for my parents, I would have been a hardcore gamer. As it is, I almost has an under 4:00 Hell speedrun on Cave Story...which I want to recommend to her.

So it seems like we would share a lot of the same fandoms, and I love it! It doesn't hurt that I like badassedry, like sitting on crocodiles.  :lol:
And no joke, no bragging, I was the only girl to really put effort into the school drag pageant. XD (Although, since the dorm's more of a K-pop place I parodied Super Junior instead of Arashi, for the sake of the jokes)

Yeah, even though I generally don't rank anything since each member has their own niche, out of MM I definite favor two over the others, and Takahashi's one of them.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #907 on: April 25, 2009, 04:05:31 AM »
Thanks for the summaries Fen, much appreciated~~ :thumbsup
Part 1
I really wish Ai-chan would like herself more...though it adds to her "charm". :P I guess the fans (like us~) that make up for that void. Personally, I agree more with Ai-chan's view on marriage, as far as remaining a strong woman and whatnot. Hosokawa-san seems quite old-fashion, not necessarily a bad thing but it just seems a little behind the times. And I think it's ok for Ai-chan to borrow strength from everyone else. :oops: She's only human~ :grin:
Part 2
That mochi nickname thing was freakin hilarious! XD I would LOVE to have Ai-chan "shadow" me!!!!!! :w00t: That would be the ultimate awesomeness! (To be honest, I dream of the Momusu girls coming to live with me to study English and such. XD ) She was so adorable, even if she couldn't understand. :wub: And Hosokawa-san's pronunciation is absolutely wonderful! That picture book was so cute and so true. My heart was breaking when Ai-chan was crying though, I just wanted to hug her and wipe away those tears~~ :D

Offline XiaoAi

« Reply #908 on: April 25, 2009, 05:45:57 AM »
[Watashi] PB Preview..  :wub: :wub: :wub:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 05:54:21 AM by XiaoAi »

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #909 on: April 25, 2009, 01:36:16 PM »
^ :wub: :wub: Looking forward to some more delicious Takitty :drool:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #910 on: April 25, 2009, 06:47:59 PM »
MMMM DELICIOUS AI's CREAMU :heart:

me wants  :twothumbs

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #911 on: April 27, 2009, 06:36:35 PM »

Oh lawd... :drool:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #912 on: April 28, 2009, 12:47:26 AM »
^
Holy shit.... :shocked *runs to bathroom to clean up dripping bodily fluids*

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #913 on: April 28, 2009, 12:52:06 AM »
^ +1 lol

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #914 on: April 28, 2009, 03:59:57 AM »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #915 on: April 28, 2009, 04:10:01 AM »

:wahaha: the rest is under the desk  :mon blood:  i died, this is so much... takahottie so delicious 

Offline jaysonnj

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #916 on: April 28, 2009, 08:12:51 AM »

Offline Ailover

« Reply #917 on: April 28, 2009, 12:58:43 PM »
Aichan she have beautiful voice  Oh I love Her

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #918 on: April 29, 2009, 01:37:00 AM »

"Roll over like rover and hit it from the back"

...now I have The Stress in my head -.-

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #919 on: April 29, 2009, 01:54:28 AM »
I can't get that out of my head ....

no, I am not complaining :)

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Kuromitsu