JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Goodbye (album version)

Author Topic: "The games of sins" Atsumina, OS, 26.01.17  (Read 30036 times)

Offline love angel

Re: Story(Never give up - ) + NEW OS, AtsuMina [15.02.15]
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2015, 11:30:05 PM »

Author san!!!!
 I really love your story  :inlove:  :twothumbs
 Too bad i cant read the smut scene :cry:
 I have to go to school now
 Please update soon :bow:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2015, 12:45:18 AM »
Continuation please...

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2015, 01:52:02 AM »
Nice story there...

Minami is the rich girl

Atsuko needs to sell her everything for money

What... Atsuko's parents are very very bad ones

Would there be a continuous?

Hope so... Also more smut too

Can't wait to see more

Thank you for the story

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kymkamwm48

• Member+
  • まゆゆきりん \(^o^)/
    • kymkamwm48
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2015, 06:27:38 AM »
Treasure for me is so nice  :thumbup

i love it  :heart:

and this Money against treasure is interesting :)

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2015, 09:27:02 PM »
Hello, everyone.  :)
First thing.. Thank you guys for yours comments about last my OS and I am sorry, but there won't be a continue. But I can  put a last part from that OS, how it ended. [what I forgot before, sorry].. it was like that -

...=/=....
In my body wasn’t anymore some strength. I felt so week. I turn my view to the clock. My eyes was wide open, when I saw that. I have only three hours left. Not even looking around, I immediately wake up from bed and put back my clothes. But somehow I felt, that she is still here and watching me.
„Where is my money?”
„It’s here. Also there is little bit more, than you asked.”
„Why?” I looked at her with question mark in my face.
„…You were just too good. Better then I expected.” She gave me smile.. more like satisfaction smile.
„Oh.. t-thank you.” I take money and went out, but before that she said something again.
„I hope we will meet again.” I didn’t answer her, but just walk away.
Twenty minutes before deadly time I got in home. I counted money. She gave me two millions more, than I asked for.
Men came. With smile I gave them money and didn’t say anything. Accepting it, they with no words went out. Right now I wanted to forget everything what happened. I wanted to run away, far and far away.
After two weeks I start to travel around to the world. With money what she gave me, more like, what I paid for.. I  tried to enjoy everything what can world give me and tried to forget my past.
While eating in some kind of cafe, I had strange feeling. My heart start to beat little bit faster. „What’s happening?” I asked myself. Slowly watching around in cafe, my eyes saw something…. Some person was looking at me with smile. My heart was beating like crazy.. standing up from seat and starting to come closer to me… this person start to speak.
„Hello, Maeda Atsuko….”
„T-Takamina..”

..=/=.... it's more like them, who couldn't read the whole OS. But about other thing...

Second thing.  8)
Finally I start to write chapter 2 for "Never give up - ...." story. However, I was stuck with part fourth, because things about there all the time appear in my mind.. and that is why I didn't write parts before that. But I hope you won't kill me about things, what will happen in that part, for what you need to wait some long while. [sorry], but before that..
I am planning to put some other pair in this story. That is why I want to ask you readers - Is there some other pair, what you really want to see in this story? Also I can say, in this story won't be all lovey dovey moments.. there also will be some fun and sad (very) parts, and something from action [something like that, probably]..  :cool1:
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Story(Never give up -.. ) + OS [few], AtsuMina
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2015, 07:18:14 PM »
So it is an OS...   :love:

Thank you for writing the last bit of the story....

Can't wait to see another of your stories esp. about Atsumina

Thank you again

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Mess on the stage - Atsumina + other pairs [14.03.15]
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2015, 01:53:00 PM »
Hi again. When I woke up this morning, something came in my mind. and before I forgot it, I wrote it.. It's short OS, where are different pairs.. but of course, most of Atsumina..  :)
Enjoy reading! Sorry about my bad grammer.
Now I will disappear with new updates, I just need to write my reports..  :on study:

MESS ON THE STAGE

It was Sunday night. Streets was so quit and empty. Wind was so warm and what was slowly moving some papers on the streets.  It was so peaceful. There nothing what could show about some disaster – what right now is happening one of the biggest building – Tokyo Dome! The place, where was concert of Japan biggest idol group – AKB48.

Loud screams. Many girls were crying. Someone was yelling. Something was broken. Someone was hurt (physically and emotionally). Panic. Total panic and mess. Crowd wanted something more.. more then just simple dancing and singing.

„Miichan, what’s going on here!? I were gone just three days and everything is out of control!” After hearing about situation, general manager and also captain, Takahashi Minami immediately came to Tokyo Dome.

These were days, when Takahashi and also the Ace Maeda has free time from concerts and they shouldn’t be even here. But public wasn’t happy about that.

„Ah, Takamina, finally you are here. Thanks God!” Miichan was running in halfway.

„Yeah, I am. What’s going on? What crowd wants?!”
„Well, that’s problem.”
„What do you mean?” Captain was confused.
„They want two from our group to the stage and..”
„And?”
„And they want them kissing in front of them.”
„What?! You are kidding right? Did you sent some one already?” captain was shocked about what just heard.
„Yes, we did. We sent Jurina and Rena.”
„So, why crowd is still so loud?”
„That’s problem. They to failed.”

Jurina and Rena moment on the stage.

„Rena, please, we have to do it. It’s sake of our group and future.” Jurina tried to kiss her, while puting her arms around Renas waist and make their bodies closer.
„You mean,for your sake. Just one simple kiss. And that’s all.”
„Okay~.” Leaning their face closer, Jurina somehow managed give quick kiss on Renas lips.
„That’s all.  I am leaving.” Rena went away from the stage, while Jurina were still standing on the stage with closed eyes. And at that moment…
„UUUU… WE. WANT. MORE.!! WE. WANT. MORE!!...” Crowd wasn’t satisfied with it. Jurina immediately run away from the stage, before she is still have a chance.

„Oh.. Yeah. Their relationship is little bit complicated.” Captain wasn’t very surprised about these two.
„Well.. daaa..”
„So, did you sent someone other.?”
„Yeah.. Yuko and Haruna.. from the start everything was good until…”

Haruna and Yuko moment on the stage.

„Nyan Nyan.. you have no idea how happy I am right now.” Yuko already put around her arms to Harunas waist.
„Shut up, you pervert. Just kiss me already. I want get out from here.” In Harunas face you could see a pissed look and blush.
„It would be my pleasure.” From the start kiss was simple.. then little bit passionate. Haruna put her hands around Yuko neck, and tried to get their kiss more deeper. From Harunas was heard a little moan. From the start, crowd was silence.. then start to cherish those two…
„YEAH.. KOJIYUU!! WE LOVE YOU! YEEE!” it’s looks like everything will be okay and crowd are satisfied with them.. but unfortunately.. not long.. Yuko pervert mode – on! While kissing, Yuko start to touch Harunas body. From the start only her back, but then.. she move her hand to Harunas stomach. Kisses still continue. Yuko hand start to get higher and higher.. she found hers target.. breast..puting a hand on it and squeezing was the reason, why they failed.
„YOU HENTAI!!” at that moment she hit very hard on Yuko head.
„ITAII!! Nyan Nyan.. come back! I sorry! Please!” Haruna was running away from stage with Yuko following her.
„Don’t come near me, you pervert!”

„Ye~ah.. Just like her.” This time captains wasn’t shocked about situation between these two. „So, did you tried someone else?”
„I am still thinking about that.” Miichan start think again.
„Amm.. what about you and Mariko?”
„Well.. about that..” at that moment someone was yelling from afar…
„Don’t even think about that!! I will kill her, if she only touch me.”.. and it was Mariko.
„Did you heard, Takamina? I still want to live…Of course if we found a conclusion, how to calm down the crowd.”
„Oh.. what about TomoTomo couple?”
„I don’t think it’s good idea.. because before concert, that had very big cruel.. and we don’t need some blood on the stage.”
„A cruel? About what?” captain was confused, because they always looked so lovely dovey for each other.

TomoTome moment before concert.

„How could you?!”
„Me!? What about you?! You started this, not me!”
„ME!? It was you!”
„I din’t wanted, but you make me!”
„I din’t do anything. You didn’t even listened in me!”
„Because you always speaking nonsense!”
„Oh! Like that. Okay. You pain is ass!”
„WHAT!? How did you just call me?”
„You heard it.. pain is ass.”
„Okay.. that’s it. You are died.”
„Oh..oh.. how afraid I am right now.. ahahaha….” She start to run away, when the other start to run after her, while yelling..
„Come back, you chicken!”
„No way! Pain in ass!”

„Amm.. does someone know, about what they are fighting for?” captain didn’t understand the reason for that fight.
„No idea and I don’t even want to know. There just things, what we will never understand,  my captain.” Miichan went closer to captain and put around her arm to hers neck.
„Oh.. so.. do you have someone in mind, what to send on the stage? Before things going too far and while there isn’t some died body on the floor or somewhere else.”
„Hmm.. no idea.”
„Guys.. you really need to do something. Crowd start to get more louder.” At that moment came Haruna with Yuko (who is still rubbed her head) and Rena with Jurina. „..and perhaps very soon.”
„First, Hi, everyone.” Captain was looking at them „.. I don’t know. After what Miichan just told me.. I don’t know who to send anymore.” Captain start to get in panic.
„Maybe, we should..” When Miichan start to speak.. someone approach them.
„Hi, guys.. What’s going on here?”
„A-Acchan?” everyone was suprised.
„Wifey! What are you doing here?” Miichan run to hug her.
„I just got a call from the staff and then quickly came to here.”
„Oh..” captain didn’t know what to say, coz still thinking who to send on stage.
„Wifey, we just need to send someone on the stage and….” Silence. When captain heard that they stop talking she start to look at them.
„What? Why are you looking at me?” captain was confused. Because  in everyone faces was seen a strange grin.. except Acchans face, coz she isn’t sure about what is happening.
„I think we know who to send.” Miichan and other looked at Acchan and captain.
„Oh no.. No! I won’t do it! Don’t even ask me to do it. It’s too embarrassing. I won’t move from this place.” Captain start to get in panic. She would never ever do something like this.. and with Acchan.. no way.. not even in million years…

After ten minutes.

„No! I won’t do it!” Captain was still in her panic mode. But this time she was standing already on the stage with Acchan beside her.. very close.
„Come one, Takamina. We can do it. Just pretend, that there is no one, but only us.” Acchan leaned her face closer to captains face..
„That’s sounds more awful.” Crowd was silence. They were waiting. Sometime you could hear word ‘AtsuMina’. Captain felt like she could collapse in any second. But she is captain, she have to do it. But her courage didn’t let it. Hers face color was like tomato.. red as much possible. When Acchan seen, that her captain is in panic, she looked at the crowd and ask them to cherish them. And of course, crowd did it. „ATSUMINA. ATSUMINA. ATSUMINA…!!” When crowd got so loud, Acchan sealed captain lips with hers own. She put her hands around smaller person neck, for trying to get a kiss more deeper. Captain was shocked about Acchan attitude, but at the same time.. happy. Putting her hands around Ace waist, she tried to get their bodies more closer. Crowd was more louder. You could heard someone yelling different words about them.
„ATSUMINA~~!!”
„YOU ARE THE BEST!”
„WE LOVE YOU!!”
„KISS. KISS.”  Captain and Ace continue their kissing process. In large screen, what was near the stage, was seen these two.. kissing.. Their eyes were close. Their body just fitting perfectly. Kisses were deep and passionate. But more surprise for Ace.. captain move her hands lower to the Ace back, until they reach hers butt and squeeze it. Crowd went insane.
They stop their process and looked at each other. Both of their faces was red, but with smile in there. Letting each other go, but still hand in hand, they bow to the crowd. Captain couldn’t speak, coz were still in her trance about what happened. That’s why Ace start to speak in her place.
„Thank you everyone! I hope you like it , what you just saw.! See you soon! Bye.”
They both went away from stage. But crowd now was more louder, because still screaming for Atsumina couple in happy mode.

„Ah.. finally. They did it.” Miichan felt relief.
„I agree with you. Why we din’t send them from the start?” Mariko was standing near to Miichan, what also scare her.
„Woah!.. since when you are here?” she looked at her with confused look.
„Some while already.. but you were too busy to notice it, because you just drooling by watching those two.”
„Hehe.. sorry.. but.. where are they now?” Miichan start to look around, but didn’t see them.
„Who knows. But perhaps somewhere in private.”
„Are you sure? Maybe Takamina just collapsed somewhere after this and you know.. she just too shy.”
„Hehe.. I think not anymore.” Mariko was laughing.
„Eh? Amm.. so.. maybe, we can.. I mean..”
„No. Don’t even think about that. If you still want to be alive.” Mariko now was angry.
„But.. come one.. Everyone looks so happy and they think, that we already.. well .. you know..” Miichan was begging her.
„Not even in your dreams.” She start to went away..
„Ple~ase! Mariko~!” Miichan still tried to begging, while going after her.

Somewhere in empty room.

„So, my captain. Where we left?” Ace was trying to get some more kisses from her beloved midget.
„A-Acchan.. I don’t think it is a good idea. Someone can come.” Captain was in panic. Right now, she was afraid from Ace and her strange grin on her face.
„Shh.. Takamina. I lock the door. No one will come. So give me, what I want..”  Sealing again lips with captain, she start to get more aggressive. Captain was trapped between wall and her. And that was the best way how to start her plan.. make captain hers.

END!
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Mess on the stage - Atsumina + other pairs [14.03.15]
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2015, 02:18:53 PM »
Oh well... Atsuko is taking this chance to get Minami to be hers...

Interesting concert... though never like that in real life...

Well thank you for the interesting idea there...

Can't wait to see more Atsumina

Thank you again for the OS

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2015, 01:06:25 AM »
The crowd is so wild.
Funny, Rena walked out.
Yukpo here is being herself.
Mariko being a tsundere.
Atsumina so cool.
Acchan relly wants to own her captain.  :thumbsup
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2015, 05:12:30 AM »
woot my kojiyuu feelings o.o

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2015, 05:19:42 AM »
Acchan is surely aggresive when it comes to Minami XD

well, Yuko is just being her usual self  :hiakhiakhiak:

Anyway~ can't wait for another atsumina!  :wub:

:thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline verlinechannn

• ugh I'm drunk when I read akb fanfic :3
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2015, 06:07:46 AM »
yuukooooo you such a pervert ! lol XD , black_maa-san another OS please !!  :D . oh yeah i must update too  :panic:

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2015, 04:25:38 PM »
Wow  :drool:
Very good shot  :twothumbs

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2015, 05:20:03 PM »
nice OS black_maa-san, its funny ...  :mon thumb:
thanks for your update ...  :mon XD:

Offline takagil

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2015, 03:08:49 AM »
A: Well, I am not sure, I bought it in shop and in front of pack was writing „For your Darling”
  M: Pfff.. *coughs.. *coughs.. What?

A: Is it something wrong? (looking to the Minami with question mark in face)
  M: Atsuko, this food is for cats.

Ok, first of all, this just made my day  O0 I laughed really hard!!!

About MESS ON THE STAGE, I was picturing that would happen since the beggining. And thank god it did :3

And of course, pls update sooooon  :oops:

Offline Saint0angel

• ecchi
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2015, 03:17:41 PM »
 :lol: atsumina  :wub:  :cow:

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Simply… Unbelievable! (AtsuMina) [2.09.15]
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2015, 08:57:07 PM »
Hi.. I just noticed, that I hadn’t updated some while some One shot story. So, something came in my mind and here it is (however, it’s a miracle, that I could do it).. It’s not very long, but at least something new from me..
Sorry about my awful grammar, but I hope you reader  understand it..
Enjoy reading!. ;)

SIMPLY… UNBELIEVABLE!

Life can give you a lot of surprises, experiences and give a hard kick in your butt while showing a big grin in its face, but when you turn around to look at this kicker you only receive a cake what is landing straight in your face with strawberry taste on it.
I am Maeda Atsuko. Famous actress, singer. In my 24 I am very popular in my country. My pictures you can see on lot of things, like in magazines, in TV, on big screen what are in streets, even on the buses. Funny, right? I can’t go nowhere by someone not see me and with out asking a autograph. Well, it’s good to know, that people notices me, but there are time, when it’s too much and I wish, that there would be some person, who don’t know me.

There was day, when I wanted to rest from everything. I was too tired from hard schedules in every day. So, I run away from everyone. Covering my face and hoping, that no one would recognize me, I take a reservation in simple hotel, where aren’t many people. Just quiet place. Gatting a simple room, where was only bathroom, and room, where to sleep. At least bed was enough big.

But that was also a time, when I wanted to take back my wish to be unknown by at least one person. I never thought to be unknown by someone would be so… complicated?

==

In my plan was to hide from everyone was about few days. I think it would be enough. Probably after turning back, I will get scolded pretty hard, but at least it was worth of it. Laying in bed. No sounds around. With phone off.
„Ah… So quite and peacfull.” It was already lunch time, but I was still in bed. I was too lazy to get out, cuz it was too comfortable.  Until my stomach gave me a signal to be feeded. Hardly getting up, I use room telephone to call down to reservation and ask them to bring me food. A lot of food.  Of course I tried to change my voice, that they won’t recognize me.

It was already two days since I am in here. I bet my manager is very angry right now. But ah.. who care, I want to relax too. While waiting my food I went into shower. It was so good, just in time. While showering I didn’t hear, that there was a knock on the other side of the doors, no even a sound, that someone just came in. Getting out from shower and wrapping only in towel I prepared to go out from bathroom.

SOMEONE POV

„Hey, Takahashi! Room 48 asked to bring food. Here, there is a list what she wants.” Someone yells.
„Whoa! Are you sure, she is alone in there, cuz with so much food you can feed about four people.” Looking in list with disbelief.
„I don’t know. But until she pay for it, I don’t care.” Getting back in own things.
„Yeah, yeah.. I am going.” Walking to kitchen way.

So, how you heard, I am Takahashi. Minami Takahashi. I am 24 years old, more like young girl, who working in this lame place. I don’t know what I am doing here, but I needed fast money and it was first places, where I could get a job in short time. But I was sure about one thing, this place won’t exist long, cuz it’s in awful places and no sign  that something like this is even in here. Just come one, who normal person would want to came here and spend some night? I wanted to get out from here as soon as possible, this is creepy place. Even the outside view is terirble. Like a ghost town. Ah, only few days left and I am out..

Getting food from kitchen I went to that room.. room 48. Even this room number is creepy. I don’t understand, why its even exist. Standing in front of this door I knocked few times, but there was no responses.
„Hmm. Maybe she went out?” checking doors, they were lock. „Geez. I can’t left this food in here. Someone need to pay for it.” Taking from my pocket a key from this room, I slowly unlocked them. Carefully opening doors and going in with all food I asked for someone.
„Hello, is there someone? The food what you ordered is here.” Putting all food on the table I heard a sound. *Click* Turning my head to the side, where was sound my jaw dropped. In front of me where standing a girl wrapped only in a towel. I could say a very beautiful girl and looks like in my age… maybe. She looked very… confused.
„Oh! I..I am so sorry. There is food what you ordered. Take your time. I am going.” I think she didn’t even understand what just happened. She only looked at me with ‘eh?’ look. Hmm.. what girl like her doing in this kind of places..
„OH MY GOD! She… she is.. a.. Oh my!” I need to tell someone this. I can’t believe what I just saw..

END OF POV

Going out from shower in front of me where standing a girl, who were putting a food on the table. At first I was confused… shocked and…
„OH NO!! She saw me… Geez.. she now will tell everyone. I need to find her and now.” Putting on my clothes, hat on head, sunglasses on my eyes and taking some snacks from table I run out from room. Now I need to be careful, that others don’t notice me.

Going out from my room and walking carefully thru to corridors, I searched for her. I was already in first floor, when I saw her walking in fast steps. Taking faster my own steps my eyes catched the view what was at reservation place. There was standing three men. I could see, that they are showing that person some picture, like searching someone. When one of man turned his head he looked somewhere familiar.
„Oh no.. they are from my agency. Shoot.” Speaking with myself in low tone I looked after her. She started her way to these men. I had to stop her before she tell them. Taking faster my steps, I was already behind her what she didn’t notice. I grabbed her from behind while my left hand was covering her mouth, but right hand around her waist. I dragged her away from this place to my room. At first she didn’t even struggled. But when we got in my room…

„What the heck you are do- Holy sh-mhpmmpph” I covered her mouth again with my hand, cuz she was talking too loud.
„Shh.. be quiet.” I said to her in low voice while taking off my hand from her mouth.
„W-why I would be quiet? How I can be quiet? I know who you are.” Ah.. here we go..
„Yeah.. that’s good to know, I am Ma-” I didn’t even finished my words when she in loud voice spoke.
„Y-you are a killer!”
„A kill-WHAT!? I am a singer and actress.” Is she joking?
„Yeah, yeah.. I know you. What you just said is only a cover for your true identity. In reality you are high level killer. You have no other reason to be in here. You are up to something.” She pointed at me with her finger while I was still shocked.
„Are you insane? How someone like me can be a killer?” I asked to her. She spoke while little bit stuttering.
„That’s r-right. Girl like y-you.. who have perfect b-body, sexy l-look and heart melting s-smile are the most d-dangerous. I have seen a lot of this things in m-movies.” Okay.. her words made me blush, but still.. what she is thinking?
„I think you are watched those movies way too much and lost your brain with them.” I crossed my arms in front of my chest, cuz how can this be possible, the she don’t know me? Okay, so that how is it, when someone don’t know you. Never though it would be that terrible.
„Say w-what you want.. but still I don’t b-believe you. I bet know when I kn-know who you are, you are going to k-kill me. And this places is just perfect where to hide a b-body.” I think she using some drugs.
„Are you even from this planet?” I asked her with serious look.
„Of course I am. W-well.. if not, then I would know t-that. At least my mom would tell me that. I think.” Is she serious?
„I think you fall from moon and your head was first who hit the ground.. and pretty hard.” Never though someone like her even exist.
„Hey, I am not!” While she was speaking I heard someone talking outside. And this girl is talking too loud.
„Shh.. will you stop talking?” Hoping for her to be quiet, she instead started to speak more louder.
„Don’t ‘shhh’ me in here!! I don’t want to die!! I am too young for that!!” she was in panic. Almost crying.
„I think you are more too stupid.” The sound on the other side of doors where coming closer.
„Please, don’t kill me!!” Okay.. now she started to cry.
„Just shhh.. I won’t kill you. If I wanted that, then I already had done it some while ago.” Going closer to her I tried to calm her down, but there was no use.
„I don’t believe y-mmphpmpmpmh.” The sound in corridors was to close and only way how to make her stop speaking was to.. „W-why did you do that?” Her face was red like tomato.
„Sorry, it was only way how to make you to stop talking.” Ah.. I hope they don’t heard anything?
„You-you just stole my… my fi-first… ki-kiss.” Why I am not even surprised about that? Cuz who want to kiss someone like her.. who have very high and bad imagination? This girl is weird. Wait. I just kissed her. Geez.. Okay.. this didn’t count like a kiss.. However she have pretty soft lips.. and with strawberry taste-what the heck I am even thinking!? I should think how not let them to find me. Hmm.. but she looks so cute, when she is blushing. I could kiss- heck no! AH!! Stupid kiss!! Why I didn’t think about different way how to make her shut up? I hope after week I won’t remember anything from this what just happened.

„Listen.. Sorry girl for doing it, but please just don’t talk anymore.” In calm voice I said to her.
„Minami. Takahashi Minami.”
„What?” Did she just said to me her name?
„My name is Minami.” Is she serious?
„Just while ago you said that I am a killer and now you are telling me your true identity? That was very smart from you, you know.” I can’t believe. Who normal person tell its own name to a killer? Okay, I am not a killer, but still, does she even think too?
„Oh.. hehe.. s-sorry. Then just forget what I just said and call me Takamina. Well, at least my friends call me like that.” She is an idiot.
„Better would be Bakamina. About your friends, I don’t even want to know how smart and crazy they are or from which planet they are.” That’s miracle, that she is still alive or not in jail, but better she could suit a hospital for crazy and insane people.

While she was standing and not even moving, I went closer to my room doors and tried to listen if they are still there. I couldn’t hear anything, until there again was foot steps and man talking.

„Okay men, we have to check every room in here. Do you understand? We need to find her.” One of them spoke.
„Yes, ser.” I could heard that others answered to him.
„You stay near to stairs, me and he will start to check room from first to fourth floor. We need to be careful, cuz she can change rooms. So, go.” They started to search every room. At least I was in last floor, what was also the fourth. I have little bit time. Need to think something and fast, but what?

„What are you doing?” My thought was interrupted by her. Looking at her in my mind came idea.
„Hey, tell me, movies what you watched, how they fooled others, when they didn’t wanted to be found?” She is too dumb, so I hope she didn’t understand what I want with it.
„Hmm.. well, there was time, when they hide in secret rooms. Or killed them in silence one by one.” That was bad idea to asking her. No one of this idea are good.
„Oh.. I remember one more thing. While hiding, they started to make love. And because of loud moans, the bad guys didn’t wanted to even check it. Cuz you know.. no one want to be interrupted in that kind of moment.. Hehe.. funny right?” At first I looked at her with disbelief look, until..
„Hmm.. what could suit it?” I started to search something.
„Eh? What are you doing?” She asked me with serious voice.
„Something like a… rope?” Hmm.. in here nothing is good.
„A rope? Hehe.. why do you need a rope?” she asked me.
„For tied someone.” I continue to search.
„For that you can use a belt what you have around your body.” She pointed at me. Hmm.. good idea from someone like her. I take it off and looked at her. „W-what? W-why are you looking at me like t-that?” Don’t tell me that she still didn’t understand what I want to do?
„I will make you moan.” Getting closer to her, she started to take few steps back.
„W-what? Why? No!” If she think I am a killer, then okay, I won’t be nice anymore.
„Start moaning with good or I force you to do it.” In my face you could see a devilish grin.
„No! Do it yourself!” Hehe.. she look so cute. What the heck I am thinking? It is no time for that.
„I can’t. They will recognize my voice.” I said to her while slowly getting closer to her.
„OMG! Of course! How I didn’t think about it sooner. You are the killer, so if you need some information you sleep with them. Oh my! I bet now you plan is to tied me, use me and then I will be a victim, cuz right now you are planning to kill someone and then all blame would be one me. Oh no.. sorry girl.. but I refuse to get in this kind of trap of yours.” I think my mouth just opened from this kind of imagination. I think she is already kidnapped by aliens and her brain is changed with some kind of animal brain. Yeah.. it would explain everything.
„Are you really so stupid or you just pretending to be like that?” Poor people, who knows her.
„Hey! I don’t pretending anything.” *Facepalm*
„…Okay.. I will pretend, that I didn’t hear anything. So.. lay in bed.” I pushed her in my bed and climbed on top of her.
„Wait! Stop! I don’t want my first time like this.” I holded both of her hands against the bed each side of her body and wishpered in her ear.
„If you want me to be gentle towards you, then stop resisting, honey.” She looked so cute in bed, that I don’t know what happened in my brain, when I gave her again a quick kiss on lips. Oh.. strawberry. My love for this fruit is too high.. I can’t resist.. too tasty.

MINAMI POV

I couldn’t believe what just happening. Everything was just like movies. Okay, I somehow wished to be kidnapped and everything what comes with it, cut I thought it could be cool, but right now.. Tied in bed with beautiful and hot girl on top of me, who probably is high level killer, isn’t anymore so cool. Help?

„You can’t do this. I will report about you.” I tried to speak, but for that was no point.
„Do as you want, but only after I have done my things with you.” I felt that her hand was slowly sliding under my back. Don’t tell me, that she will undress me? Ah, why me? At least she have soft hands.
In next moment I was laying on my stomach and I could feel a weight on my back. She was still on top of me. Hands tied to the bed, sexy killer on top, her hands under my shirt and touching my back skin.. So that’s it.. It will happen.. My first time will be with sadistic person. Yeah.
„Wh-what are you – AAAH!”

In the other side of the doors.

„Men, we need to find her. You. Check room number 48.” When one of man was almost near to this room, he heard a sounds.
„Mmm.. AAAH..!!” He heard something like moans.
„Are they doing what I think?” He put his head closer to the doors to make clearer sound.
„AAHH.!! It soo good.. Mmm.. YEah!” He called other men to listen it too.
„I don’t think she is in this room.” One of man spoke.
„Oooh!! Please not so hard.. Gently.. AAHH.!” Men looked at each other and understand one think.
„It’s not her voice.. We better don’t disturb them.. cuz we don’t know who is that man, who doing it. Maybe some high level killer.. and I want to die in here.” They went away from that doors and checked rest of the rooms.

Back in room 48.

„Aaah…!! how come those soft hands be so rough..?  Ooh..!!” I could admit, that she was so good in this.
„Hehe.. it’s because you are so tight..” She teased me.
„Hey.. it’s because of hard work, what I have to do.” Later it will hurt more.
„You should relax more.. cuz when someone give you back massage, you need to be calm and relaxed. Even from this short of time, my hands hurt for massaging your back.” Yeah, yeah.. I didn’t asked her to do it to me.
In next moment the weight what was on my back disappeared. From this position I couldn’t see where she was. I tried to turn my body, so I could be laying back on my back. I saw her walking around in room and collected her things.
„W-what are you doing.?” I asked her. She didn’t even looked at me while answering.
„Packing my things and then I will leave, before they understand that they were fooled.” She hadn’t many belongings and was already done with it and ready to go.
„Hey! What about me? You can’t let me in here like this. Untied me.” Or does she can?
„Sorry, honey, but if I do it, you could get down and tell to others about me.. I can’t to risk..” Is she joking?
„But..” what I wanted from a killer like her..
„Sorry.. bye.. Oh.. one more things before I leave you.” She came closer to me and looked with strange look at me.
„W-what?” why I have bad feeling about it?
„My love for strawberry is too high.”  She started to lean closer to my face.
„Don’t tell me that you are going to k---mmmhpphmmh..” and yeah.. she kissed me again.. but this time more deeper. Before I got back from trance, she was already gone. „Ah.. if she won’t be a killer, then she could be perfect girlfriend.. however, these relationship would be little bit complicated.”

In bed I spent rest of the day, until old women from personal came to clean this room. When she found me it was first time, when I felt so embarrassingt in all my life. I spent there only one more day and then finally I was gone from that creepy and killer place. My dream was to work in five star hotel, not in here.

END OF POV

In Meada agency. After two days.

„What do you mean, you can’t find her?!” Someone was yelling.
„S-sorry Ms. But there was no clue. Even in that creepy hotel, where someone said, that she is in there, we could find her.” There was three men who answered her.
„It’s not possible! She Maeda Atsuko. A spoiled women. Everyone know. There wouldn’t be a miracle, that she fooled you.” Maeda manager were angry.
„Amm.. there was something strange, more like private thing, what we heard.” One of man spoke.
„What kind of?” She asked.
„Hehe.. in room was some couple, who were doing their… staff.” One of man said.
„and.. and it’s not be possible, that she was in there, cuz it wasn’t her voice even.” Other continue.
„You IDIOTS! Get out! Now!” Manager sounded very angry and men left the place,  until..

„Are you looking for me?” When men went out, I came in thru to other doors.
„Maeda………. I won’t even ask you where were you. No even what did you do with that poor girl. Not even how you did it. I could only say, that good to know, that you are fine and back.” She sit in her chair and very angry.. hehe.. who wouldn’t?
„I don’t know what are you talking about? Not even - what girl?” I showed her mine ‘no idea’ smile.
„Next time, when you are planning to disappear like that, at least, tell me.” She tried calm her down while deep breathing.
„I will try to remember it.” and again my innocent smile.
„Before you leave, I wanted you to tell, that after two month we have meeting with high level people in Tokyo five star hotel. I hope till then you won’t do something… like this.” She told me. Ah.. again boring meeting. And my cheeks will hurt from non stop smiling.
„Okay. So, I better go now. See you later?” I turned around I start my way out. I can only imagine how angry she truly is. Hehe.
Going out from agency I saw a strawberries. In that moment in my mind came thought about her.
„Hmm.. what in the end happened with that girl.? I bet she stayed tied in that bed some while.. But still, she was really stupid.. in only thing what she was good was picking lip gloss.” Ah.. but what I was thinking, when I kissed her three times?

MINAMI POV

After two month.

„Ah, finally new job. No strange people. Good salary. Perfect view. Safe place and NO killers. Just perfect.” Right now I was working in biggest Tokyo five start hotel. It was little bit hard to get in here, but it was that worth. Love this place.

I was going after new towels for our customers, what was in first floor. While going I heard some men speaking. I could hear, that they are looking for someone, but I couldn’t hear clearly what.
„Hehe.. good luck men.. it will take time in here.” With laughing smile I continue my way after towels. Opening doors and turning lights on, my eyes were widen open in shock. Why in here is a person and.. OH MY GOD!
„You are---mhmpphph..” She grabbed me by jacket  and pulled me in this room with force.

„Men, did you heard something?” one of man spoke.
„No, I don’t think so. In here are a lot of people, so we better go.”
„Yeah.. I agree.” With that they left.

„You are be joking. Not again---mmhphphp..” Why me? Why always me? And why again her.?
„Mmm… Strawberry.. my favorite.”

END OF POV

Life in the end is funny, right? Who could know, that we will meet again.. with your strawberry lip gloss on your lips. Just simply unbelievable.. and tasty.

END J
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 02:40:04 PM by black_maa »
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Simply… Unbelievable! (AtsuMina) [2.09.15]
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2015, 01:43:40 AM »
love it!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2015, 08:50:59 AM »
Minami is like a moron... letting her imagination running wild...

Atsuko is such a teaser...

Very funny OS there

Thank you for the Atsumina story

Offline kazuko

• ecchi
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2015, 05:58:10 PM »
I like it! somehow it's funny..

but Minami look so stupid in this story :(

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Goodbye (album version)