JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - Now or Never (Chemistry meets m-flo)

Author Topic: Morning Musume Fan Club Tour in HAWAII 2008  (Read 20782 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Morning Musume Fan Club Tour in HAWAII 2008
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2008, 04:07:29 AM »

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/6495/allideasamplesnj5.jpg
Click for bigger idea.
Those are awesome! I particularly :lol: 'ed at the "Linlin laughter" one.

Gotta ask though, who's the "Xmas tree" supposed to be in that one Sayumi Style logo?

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2008, 11:47:24 AM »
Thanx JFC...your gyrating miki's are.......*shakes head*... well they certainly do get attention...lol.

The Sayumi Style logo is just me running low on ideas at the time...its suppose to be Sayumi in all the recognizable things she has... so WaiWai, Akuma and Black Sayu, then the tree is the really obscure one but if you've seen BKBKB and seen her MC statement, Christmas reminds you of the Tree, the tree of illumination, then of lightbulbs which give off so much energy which she knows cause she's the ecomoni of the sea.... which she uses to tell all the other girls that the answer to what do you think of when you think of Christmas is suppose to be Michishige Sayumi...lol. It was a stretch I didn't expect anyone to get...but I wasn't getting any good ideas for sayu.

Glad you like'd the Linlin one! It's one of my favorites too cause its sooo silly...lol.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2008, 01:16:41 AM »
Official announcement on the H!P site http://www.helloproject.com/newslist/musume_080611700.html

And I like the logo

Offline mr.niigaki

• is a female.
  • Member+
  • remember the noisy girls
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2008, 03:32:38 AM »
That's a nice logo there, very bright and cheerful.  :D

I've basically gotten permission (mostly just people being alright with my decision) to go 'stalking' for a few days in September. Hopefully I can keep up my desire to go for long enough.

I just need to figure out what I'm going to do going down there and everything. I know this isn't probably a place to be talking about it, but since I have so little knowledge about the area and all the happenings, can anyone PM me or something so I can try to figure stuff out?

I really want to go, as I feel this will be one of the only chances I'll get at seeing MM, or at least getting to be in the same area as them. It'd be so much easier if I was living in Hawaii instead of Illinois... Even if I don't get a glimpse of them, it'd be a fun experience and trip for me. ^_^

I'd love to help out with designs and stuff for signs you guys want to make (not that I'll be of much help).

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2008, 07:33:28 AM »

I'd love to help out with designs and stuff for signs you guys want to make (not that I'll be of much help).
Are you kidding? I still have that drawing of Sayumi you made for me....beautiful. And since I have it in a frame at my office, lots of people ask about it. So you helping with the designs will be great. Guys, let mr.niigaki help

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2008, 06:53:41 PM »
oh yeah, would lovve to see what mr.Niigaki can do~!!!  O0
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline sazabi

• スペース時間破壊者
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2008, 04:20:18 PM »
wooo finally back for a good while :) anyway i'm really excited. my family has begun printing orders from UFA and my friend started printing pics already. it's a huge order so i'm guessing this will be a big event.

lol call me crazy but i actually want to spray paint there murals on a wall for them to see. i'm thinking what wall i could do where they could see...then again i don't wan't to do it illegally and get arrested haha although if they saw it, it'd be worth it. i do have some legal walls though, there's one across mccully zippys that we paint all the time. lol ah i don't know i think im just going crazy haha.

can't wait for september though :)

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2008, 07:09:21 PM »
Wake me up~ When September starts~ XD

You guys should make a banana-themed banner for Junjun. That may catch her eye. lol
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2008, 07:13:13 PM »
I was gonna ask if we were still doing something..so, what's the status so far? :)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2008, 11:38:44 AM »
I've done a couple more designs I have but haven't put up yet, but we gotta actually do something, I was thinking printing up a bunch of papes and finding a way to make a custom binding orsometing (so it doesn't look like we just manufactured something from kinkos) but then that would probably be pretty small unless we can get people from all over not just the Hawaii or even the US people.

All I've done is designs and I haven't thought of how to even make that happen, I mean making banners and things... if anyone can work that out I'd be really grateful...

more than anything knowing where it is would be key to anything...even sazabi's fantasy plan to do giantmural wall...cause we need to know what we can do or not. If it's not Waikiki Shell...if its somewhere bigger and indoors, then we are a bit doomed.

But not giving up yet...its getting close so let's get up to speed everyone, report in with ANY ideas you got.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2008, 01:32:07 PM »
^Do wota dances?  :lol: just kidding.

Ummm I don't have any ideas at the moment  :sweatdrop: I'll try to think of something later today. ^__^
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2008, 10:49:26 PM »
i got an idea..little far-fetched though

can you draw the girls or something along that? i watched their '04 fan club hawaii tour and they received a photo of all the girls at the time..

you could try and making a huge photo mural for the girls..

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2008, 12:44:23 PM »
The only person I know with the actual talent to draw something majorly impressive (no offense to the other people here) is sazabi... and he gets to go in anyway ><.

I tried another idea

My Melody style Chibi people!... I dunno if I'm happy with it that's why I'm showing it wtihout doing all of them...but I'm really running low on ideas... I mean if the my melo thing is all I got thats not really much.... I don't even know how to incorporate it into anything.

it's times like this i wish I had art skills...or connections that could sneak us in places.... ^^:
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline kiikoi

• LOL!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2008, 02:23:09 PM »
wow great designs invisname :O :O :O :O :O

you should make one for the other members too :lol:
i'm sure they would notice it...for sure, just make it big and it would be fine :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2008, 01:08:18 AM »
those are cool invis.

yeah, Sazabi is awesome, i'm only really good at drawing anything Cartoon/Anime stuff.

*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2008, 09:29:52 AM »
Ok guys we are just reallllly bad at this... time's pretty much up and we have no plan... Sazabi do we have a time frame?? I'd like to know if I can just head over to a location casually after class on friday or if I have to cut class...lol.

So (assuming its at the same place) anyone else gonna go down there and stand outside and just listen to it? Then we can go to the store as a giant english force...lol.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2008, 11:06:31 PM »
Any stalkage updates?  I'm stuck in my cave this morning but just might make it out to Ala Moana Beach Park if there's a sighting.

Maybe.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2008, 03:50:31 AM »
Doesn't the tour start tomorrow? and the events aren't even till thursday friday, we can't spend too much energy yet... unless you think they were dong AH3 before the stuff started?

BUT... I did hear that the live might be on thursday not friday... so they might have switched up the order this time... worse so we still don't know where it is... we are fighting a losing battle it seems... but I won't give up till the last... if one of us can go... anyone then it'll be worth the effort just to be outside... if they decide to hit us and put it in an area we cannot go...then so be that... but until it's been confirmed... we gotta keep trying.

We don't have a lot of people still in the spirit I guess... but there's gotta be something we can do.... T_T I would hate to think they are intenionally messing with us
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2008, 01:26:55 AM »
I was just told that three gals will be at Sea Life Park tomorrow morning at 9, taping fun and games with the dolphins.

Of course this is about an hour BEFORE the park opens for business so they're better able to keep the riffraff out.

That is all.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2008, 01:34:34 AM »
^
Makes sense.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - Now or Never (Chemistry meets m-flo)