JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taeyeon - Manyage

Author Topic: Majisuka Gakuen Season 3 Discussion Thread  (Read 111535 times)

Offline kingku3

• ecchi
Re: Majisuka Gakuen Season 3 Discussion Thread
« Reply #160 on: August 21, 2012, 04:00:05 PM »
I think "what you are searching for" is more likely a reference to the search for Keita's true killer.

I guess I'm just not following the lower ranks as much as I should, because I could barely recognize half the new casts in the last 2 episodes. When I first saw Messi, I thought she was Nakamata, since they both have that glasses gimmick.

There doesn't seem to be any clear hierarchy in the way they are casting the characters either, as opposed to the first 2 seasons where we had Kami7 (plus Rena, because she's awesome) as the main protagonists + antagonists, and the rest of senbatsu as sidekicks/comic relief. Even Team Fondue got significant screen time in S2 because they were the most popular KKS at that time (this was before Team 4 was formed if I remember correctly). Compared to that, S3 felt like a hodgepodge of irrelevant members to me.

Which I guess is fine, since part of the point of S3 seems to be to introduce up-and-coming members in preparation for the "transition" we all know is coming.

Still not buying the Yuria hype.

Acting wise, she isn't any better than the other girls. She just happens to be the least dislikable character (to me) in the series thus far.

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
« Reply #161 on: August 22, 2012, 05:27:30 AM »
Where do you guys get the subs?

Offline sorairo

• Mayuyu-Oshi
  • Your not so famous person
« Reply #162 on: August 22, 2012, 05:48:00 AM »
Where do you guys get the subs?

You can get the subs if you search it on project sub48  :thumbsup

=========

By the Way of you can't wait for nobunaga's appearance

just take a look at this, man..she's cool

Offline alohellofan

• Member+
  • Aloha!!!<3
« Reply #163 on: August 22, 2012, 06:41:55 AM »
^ Nice!

I so want to see the explanation for this. Should be interesting.

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
« Reply #164 on: August 22, 2012, 07:06:30 AM »
:shock: Oh my g-... :shock:

HOWDIDYOU- :dizzy:

JURINAAAAAAA!!!  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: She looks... so cool...  :mon angel: :luvluv2:

:on gay:

However, I didn't get the subs from downloading it or anything... there's someone on a certain website that's very... considerate(? I'm unsure with my word choice.) and uploads the subs for each episode for the viewers once it comes out...
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline negi08

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #165 on: August 23, 2012, 01:24:04 AM »
Jurina as nobunaga, this season is going to be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #166 on: August 23, 2012, 02:00:04 AM »
Episode was probably the best so far as for the fact that things actually happened; I actually felt compelled to not pause it and continue watching all the way through.

• Messi and Yagi pair are interesting and threatening pair.
  • Messi being a manipulative bastard is brilliant.
  • Nanashi focus was interesting as Nantene as well and for once I wasn't so annoyed by the puppet. Congrats on that~!
  • I like that the adults have a more prominent role as compared to mjsk2 when they were practically nonexistent.
  • Also Jovojovich is my fav Team Mongoose member~

Jurina/Nobunaga appearance next week, I like the look she's sporting~
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 05:48:05 AM by Kid_Alpha »

Offline sorairo

• Mayuyu-Oshi
« Reply #167 on: August 23, 2012, 04:29:23 PM »
:shock: Oh my g-... :shock:

HOWDIDYOU- :dizzy:

JURINAAAAAAA!!!  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: She looks... so cool...  :mon angel: :luvluv2:

However, I didn't get the subs from downloading it or anything... there's someone on a certain website that's very... considerate(? I'm unsure with my word choice.) and uploads the subs for each episode for the viewers once it comes out...

Jurina become an absolute leader on Team Habu, i'm not surprised because it seems she had a role on this series after majisuka 2  :shy1: man, she's too cool i can't.... :on speedy: she's cooler more than center imo  :luvluv2:

=================

You can check on someone's tumblr or projectsub48  :bingo:

^ Nice!

I so want to see the explanation for this. Should be interesting.

me too  :shy2: i can't wait the next episode tommorow  :on woohoo:

Jurina as nobunaga, this season is going to be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Yeah   :farofflook:

Episode was probably the best so far as for the fact that things actually happened; I actually felt compelled to not pause it and continue watching all the way through.

• Messi and Yagi pair are interesting and threatening pair.
  • Messi being a manipulative bastard is brilliant.
  • Nanashi focus was interesting as Nantene as well and for once I wasn't so annoyed by the puppet. Congrats on that~!
  • I like that the adults have a more prominent role as compared to mjsk2 when they were practically nonexistent.
  • Also Jovojovich is my fav Team Mongoose member~

Jurina/Nobunaga appearance next week, I like the look she's sporting~

Jovijovich, because she is a russian?  :hiakhiakhiak: russian act as a russian do  :on spit:

Meshi is my fav team mongoose beside annin and bunker  :shy2:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 06:42:56 PM by sorairo »

• Member+
« Reply #168 on: August 23, 2012, 04:43:37 PM »
Geh, how could I forget the next episode is tomorrow... (Although subs... probably on a last Saturday or early Sunday when it comes for me...) But I guess being distracted is okay though!... :mon thumb: ...

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline sorairo

• Mayuyu-Oshi
« Reply #169 on: August 24, 2012, 06:38:35 PM »
Preview for Ep.7

• Member+
« Reply #170 on: August 24, 2012, 06:42:00 PM »
Ooohuhuhuhuhuhu... :hehehe: :luvluv2: That's all I've got to say...

-

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #171 on: August 25, 2012, 12:35:55 AM »
Last ep was easily the best (which I attribute to having the least amount of Paruko all season lol). Yagi and Messi were pretty damn cool, Kawaei turning it up, reminded me a little of why I watched Majisuka to begin with.

I'm kind bleh about J being Nobunaga. I think the should've got someone 'new' (as in, wasn't the main character of the last season), though I guess it fits.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Jimitty

• Member+
  • 夢中にさせちゃうぞ!
« Reply #172 on: August 25, 2012, 05:57:14 PM »

We were so close to a Habu Mongoose showdown...ughhhhh  :banghead:

Who cares about Nobunaga. I just want to see a Habu Mongoose ass kicking brawl  :cow:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 01:26:35 AM by Jimitty »

• Member+
« Reply #173 on: August 26, 2012, 09:23:30 AM »
AHAHAHA! THEY MANAGED TO SLIP IN PARURU'S NICKNAME, PONKOTSU, IN HERE!!!  :on lol:

But other than that, I kind of liked Miyu’s acting.  :hee:

But now I love this. I love this a lot. (personal opinion~ I mean, I take what I can get and I won't whine about it... sometimes.) Ugh, I’m at my limit. Now that Nobunaga’s come in, it’s impossible for me not to spazz about it, and impossible for me not to want the next episode. NOW. SYFSJRH.  :tantrum: :on speedy: :fainted: :imdead:

I definitely liked that moment with Komimi, Nanashi(?), Nantene, and Peace.  :hee:

However there has been a question on my mind. If Nobunaga comes back, who is going to be the top? (They'll probably fight it out though...) But if one or the other loses, where does the losing top go to? :dunno:

-

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #174 on: August 26, 2012, 01:26:26 PM »
In case anyone missed the bit at 21:10 of ep06.
Docchi was Shimada Haruka's character in MG2. :lol:

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #175 on: August 26, 2012, 01:43:55 PM »
In case anyone missed the bit at 21:10 of ep06.
Docchi was Shimada Haruka's character in MG2. :lol:

Docchi janee ya~ XD

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #176 on: August 26, 2012, 10:45:45 PM »
Season 3 has the makings of being better than Season 1.
Yep. I said it. Come at me, bro.

Season 3's writing is just much better. This is how any sequels to MG should go: just like sentai series. Every season is approximately the same plot as S1, but tailored to the members used and with little tweaks to the writing here and there in a new setting.

SPOILERS FOLLOW

Man, Mongoose look great. They don't have the fucking amazing Rappappa jackets, but the balance of hair color highlights makes for a similar color balance. Habu look so pathetic in comparison, lol.

But I like Habu's solidarity much better than Acchan's crew from previous seasons. This is one aspect in which S3 is the best of all of MG. Except that Paru ruins everything with her awful acting, of course.

Oh Kanon, putting little twists on your gag everytime doesn't make it any less annoying, but it does make things a little amusing.  :lol:

Anya is amazing. She and Lemon should form a permanent comedy duo of awesome. Anya will continue being a bamf and Lemon will continue to be all "BWAAAAAA!???"  :rofl:

Annin is really too pretty. Is she a halfie? And she's doing a great job as this season's Sado.

LOL, on the one hand, this season's version of the Erena storyline is written better than the original, but the acting is just so...XD
I can't decide which version is worse: shitty writing, or shiiiiiiiiitty acting.

Heyo, Peace has joined Team Exposition scenes!
omg this episode's Team Exposition scene, though.  XD The acapella.   :rofl: :rofl: XD XD The writer has seriously found his comedic groove.

Well damn, they tried to make Tetsuo and Uruseeyo act again. Maria does, however do a great "I feel awkward about how Uruseeyo is acting right now!" face.

But heh, "Docchi janee yo!" Inside jokes FTW.

Hooray, Daasu isn't an idiot! That makes her rise up my ranking of this season's characters. Hope she makes a proper match for Annin.

Lol, looks like they ran out of budget for extras. Quick, write them out with a deus ex machina plot twist! Who needs extras when you've got so many Team 4 members to burn?

WHOOOOOOOO JURINAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! SHIT'S GOING DOWN, MOFUCKAS!

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #177 on: August 27, 2012, 05:45:36 AM »
Worst ep of the season so far.

Yeah that interesting thing we teased last week, let's call in our cartoon prison leaders to stop it. Ridiculous. And then we were treated to 25 minutes of more nothing. The whole nantene gag this week reached a whole new level of retarded.

So Nobunaga shows up finally, huh? Cool, at least next ep someone might get their ass moderately kicked via air punches and verbally assaulted by some banal no-shit-sherlock dialogue. Or maybe we'll learn the prison is a holodeck and Captain Picard is behind everything in some Evangelion-level mindfuck world.

Gomen, I'm totally losing patience with this show. :lol: I want to believe~

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #178 on: August 27, 2012, 08:48:36 AM »
RATINGS: Majisuka Gakuen Season 1  4.1__3.2__3.3__4.1__3.4__3.8__3.8__3.8__3.8__4.3__3.0__3.4  AVERAGE 3.67%
RATINGS: Majisuka Gakuen Season 2  4.9__3.6__3.8__3.5__3.7__3.7__3.6__3.6__4.4__3.7__3.6__2.7  AVERAGE 3.73%
RATINGS: Majisuka Gakuen Season 3  3.7__2.3__3.3__2.0__2.3__2.1                              AVERAGE 2.62%

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #179 on: August 27, 2012, 10:29:36 AM »
I'm kind bleh about J being Nobunaga. I think the should've got someone 'new' (as in, wasn't the main character of the last season), though I guess it fits.

+1.

Ep 6 was ok-ish. The plot progressed a bit and we got some jokes, but nothing on the same level as episode 5.
I like how they managed to make 'nantene' a funny running gag after all these weeks of agony  :lol:

I'd rate it a 6.5/10

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taeyeon - Manyage