JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Do You

Author Topic: Kate's OS Box ~ Untitled [SayaMilky] - Update (15/5/16)  (Read 195135 times)

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Katekyohit's OS Compilation ~ Sweet Silence [WMatsui] - Update (02/8/13)
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2013, 05:27:02 PM »
I really felt in love with this story.
Everything is perfect in my live now. :ptam-kiss:
Good happy ending. :on slopkiss:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline reikoshi

• ecchi
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2013, 05:48:59 PM »
Oh my god this story is really really really beautiful, i'm speechless
it was like....so perfect! Awhhhh my feeling lol, i'm too happy after read this story
i love wmatsui and i think i love you too lolol xD
thank you so much for writing and share this story
And ganbatte for you to reach your dream (to become a writer) hehe :)
can't wait for your another story :peace:
once again thank you :)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 05:55:42 PM by reikoshi »

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2013, 04:56:23 AM »
one word
AWESOME~
Omg i love this!so much!
Thank you for the os :on gay:

Offline qr.rima

• qr_rima
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2013, 01:57:37 PM »
You're writing skills are awesome.

Aside from a few errors, that wmatsui os is so great I wouldn't mind reading it again and again. I could easily imagine what goes on the story.

And it's more interesting to read because it's not your typical romantic story. With rena's disability to speak, it added a unique concept to it. Although I would have preferred if jurina started learning sign language because she met rena. I understand it might take even longer for you to write.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. Looking forward to your other works. :)

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2013, 02:49:45 PM »
Shinoki: Aw glad you enjoy it much much!  :deco:

Zita: Glad you enjoy it!  :fap

reikoshi: Hehe, I love WMatsui too~ Rena is one of my kami-oshi(s) glad you enjoy it and thank you!!

Chichay12: glad you enjoy it! XD

qr.rima: Thank you! Glad you enjoy the story! Hahaha, i understand what you mean. If Jurina just started learning the language, it would make the story more longer. Since it's an OS, it might get too long. And thank you again!

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2013, 08:48:32 PM »
I came here after receiving a recommendation from Seigus-san, and loved your WMatsui OS! :heart:

Your story was so well planned out, and flowed so smoothly. This is probably the BEST WMatsui fic I've read to date.

Please continue to write more! Meanwhile, I will also go check out your other works. :D

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2013, 05:30:20 AM »
Alright, I finally had gotten the chance to read this incredibly long OS! (And DAMN GIRL, IT IS FREAKIN' LONG XD)

Did not regret a single thing about reading it. I might just have to read it twice or even thrice-haha, I meant, more times than twice! :cathappy:

wMatsui OS~ So when I first started reading it, I was immediately struck with joy when Jurina could play with the saxophone. As a saxophone player for about four full years and was once a part of my middle school/high school jazz band program, it brings happiness to me when a character within a series/story knows how to play an instrument that isn't technically a piano all the time. (Piano's are alright, but they're just a little overrated) I can easily imagine Jurina snapping on the pieces of the sax together and-GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :cathappy: (musical lunatic here, LOL)

When Rena and Jurina met, my heart instantly went 'doki doki!' Though it was really depressing and sad when Rena was unable to speak to the other girl. Rather they had to exchange each other with either sign language or writing the message down on paper. Thank the Lord Jurina knows how to converse with the other girl. :cathappy: When time passes by for the two of them, it's not too surprising that their relationship between the two girls are much deeper than what they had expected. Much deeper to the point that even their parents accepted it, LOL. :rofl: Not to mention that Mayu, the 'stalker' has to help Jurina confess to Rena and realize their feelings for each other. The opinions and status that Mayu now received from the other girl was truly amusing. :rofl:

Jurina in a car accident = Oh My GOD. I mentally screamed, "KATE! Y U KILL JURI-Oh. Nevermind~" I swear to god that I'll seriously throw freakin' leeks at you if you make Jurina die. (Such a hypocrite I am when I'm the one making my characters suffer like hell) :panic: I realized that there was another part of the OS, so I happily read it and am relieved that the puppy isn't dead. :bow: And when Rena is crying, my heart shattered! :cry: But I'm glad that at that moment, they got their feelings expressed! However, when Rena has to transfer over to America for her vocal chord surgery, it must've taken Jurina quite a lot of patience and stress to wait for her lover to return.

Then Rena returned and spoke to Jurina, I instantly fangirled. wMatsui! Including their short, but smexy scene? Pure gold clearly shown from the story~ Love it and great conclusion to the OS!

I'm glad I've finally gotten the chance to read and comment on this amazing-no... What's a word better than amazing? Spectacular? Awesome? Incredible? Okay, it sounds like I'm exaggerating but I'm really not. I've never and when I say never, I really mean never, NEVER commented on someone's fiction at this length. But I'm happy to reply with such long message. :deco: And when you stated that this OS is longer than the Mayuki OS, I didn't want to even think the number of words you inputted in the story. XD Now my night that is soon going to turn into a tomorrow within half an hour has been made. Thank you so much for the OS and looking forward to more of your work, Kate! :deco:

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2013, 06:31:52 AM »
sweeeeet

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2013, 06:40:28 AM »
Finally, able to read your OS Sweet Silence..

Ohmygosh! KATE-san AWESOMENESS :twothumbs :twothumbs

Since from the start Jurina already fall for Rena.. And it's so obvious.. Love in your eyes :wub: :wub:

Mayu, you stalker.. Thank you for helping Jurina.. :fap

You nearly gave me an heart attacked when Jurina got into accident..

Phew.. She's alright..

Uwaaaaa~ Rena got her voice back and she able to convey her feelings through her own words and voice.

Ahhhh.. So lovely.. :wub: :wub: :wub:

KATE, YOU ROCK~ \m/(^o^)\m/

A W E S O M E ~

Thank you for the Sweet Silence.. :bow: :twothumbs

Hope to see more awesome stories from you! :thumbsup

Thank you for your hard work..

I FEEL THE LOVE~ ('♥_♥)

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2013, 05:52:04 PM »
sharlatan: Glad you enjoy it! XD Oh wow, thank you! That's a really sweet compliment! I hope you find joy and entertainment in other of my fics!

LoyalFlutist: Oh wow, your comments are long as usual! I agree that this is frigging long! XD Saxophone player~! I played saxophone too but not as long as you! I'm just in a normal school band, and I really enjoy it! It's a romantic instrument so I want to put it in here, with Jurina's character, it suits her more than piano or other instruments to me. (Maybe trumpet might work, but giving more of a romantic atmosphere, Saxophone is better!) NO WAY I'll make Jurina die! It's a sweet/cute WMatsui OS~ Unless anyone wants it to be angst...maybe :P Oh wow, I'm flattered that you never comment this long before!  :deco: glad you enjoy and thanks for your support~!  :fap

kenjoy12: Hehe, glad you enjoy it! XD Definitely will be more coming, :D Currently working on the ideas of the requested OS from others XD hoping ot turns our to be good~

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
Requested fanfic from: jell_o_jello-san

Crossed Path Once Again
~Pairing: JuriMayu~

~XXX~

After Jurina had graduated, she had started to work at this restaurant she often visited back during her school life. She was a favorite customer of the shop and then the owner hired her to support her financial problems. She didn’t continue further studying in university like any other of her friends did. She was saving as much money as she could since her old man died, actually no…he was killed.

It was one of the days back when she’s a senior. It was just one normal day to Jurina as she stayed up late in the library studying; she would always tried to avoid coming home as early as possible. Her old man would always beat her as his sandbag. But when she got back home…she only found police officers everywhere around her place and that’s when she knew that her old man got shot and died instantly inside the house. Even until now, the police couldn’t catch who killed Matsui Shinji until now.

At least, Jurina had a small portion of money that belonged to him but it wasn’t be enough to support her academic studies and her daily life at the same time. So she had to throw away her dreams and focused on her job in order to live. About Jurina’s mother? She had left her child ever since the girl was just a middle schooler…she left Jurina with her brutal violent father. Any relatives? She had none, or it’s more of that they all cut ties with her because of Jurina’s old man.

“Jurina! Take the order at table 5.”

The old man of the ramen shop called over the waitress and the girl rushed over to take the order immediately. She worked actively and hard every single day to earn every single yen in order to live. The owner had let Jurina lived in with him and his wife. They had no child so they really cared for the puppy girl like their very own daughter. She also worked for them in this small ramen shop to get some income. What happened to her house? She didn’t do anything with it and left it there. The house seemed to be somewhat big for just Jurina to live all alone…

She worked for the whole day since 6am until late 9pm every single day. It was exhausting for her, but there’s nothing she could do in order to live in this cruel world…Luckily, today the puppy girl finally got to take a break at 3pm, as another co-worker offered to take her shift today.

“Thanks Airi…I’m in debt with you.”

“Don’t worry! Leave it to me. This weekend is your day so I decided to take your shift from now until that day~” Airi approached and ruffled Jurina’s head. She was like an older sister to Jurina since she saw the girl was still a student. “You should enjoy your last moments as an 19 year old girl.”

“…Hai.” She replied as Airi went to work before the owner would scold her.

Jurina was left in the staff room. She glanced at the calendar and just realized that…in 3 days, it would be her 20th birthday. However, she wasn’t that happy about it. It just reminded her of the past that she wanted to forget…it was actually the same day that her old man got killed, and the same day that she broke up with her best friend…Watanabe Mayu.

It had been 2 years…since then.

She got into her casual clothing and was told by old woman to go out and enjoy her days. Since she had never ever socialize with anyone, including her friends in high school ever since she worked fulltime.  She walked down the streets and looked around the city, it had changed so much from the last time she came out…with Mayu. Every step in the populated district of the city just reminded her every moment she had together with Mayu before they were no longer friends…

“…it’s 2 years since then…Mayu…”

She mumbled to herself as she kept walking through the crowd aimlessly…while recalling the past right when Mayu broke their friendship…

~FLASHBACK~

“E-Eh…? W-What did you mean…? I don’t get it!”

Jurina yelled back and grabbed Mayu’s shoulder. She tightened her grip on the shorter girl’s shoulder and then it made her best friend shoved Jurina away from her. The puppy’s face was filled with misbelief and shock. “M-Mayu!?”

“Our friendship doesn’t work…our way of living is just…too different.”

Mayu stared at Jurina with those coldhearted eyes. She was serious with what she was saying to her friend despite they had been together for almost 4 years. “I don’t think…our friendship would work.”

“M-Mayu, please don’t say like that…! W-What’s all of the sudden??”

“…I just realize that we can’t get along together. We’re just…too different.”

“You’re not acting like your usual self at all…is it something about your old man?” Jurina approached Mayu again and gripped onto her shoulder tightly. “Normally you wouldn’t say something like this…something’s wrong! R-Right?”

Mayu brushed away her hand and took a step back from her. “…Unfortunately, nothing happened. Don’t let me repeat myself again Jurina.”

“…W-Why? I don’t understand.”

“Basically in short, we can’t be friends anymore.”

Mayu replied coldly and then walked away from the scene. She left the puppy girl broke into tears silently. Mayu didn’t even bother to turn back and look at Jurina. She simply walked away and it was the last time Jurina had seen Mayu…The reason the pain inside Jurina’s chest was just as worse like her heart was ripped into pieces was that she was secretly in love with her bestfriend…Mayu.

~END FLASHBACK~

Jurina kept walking while she placed her hand on top of her heart. She could feel every heartbeat and it seemed the wound from the day Mayu broke their friendship was still there…and the affection she had for her friend didn’t disappear along as well.

“Why can’t I stop thinking you?” Jurina sighed and kept walking aimlessly. “For all these years…why do I have to fall in love with you?”

Jurina knew it’s pointless to just ask it because she never got an answer after asking herself for whole two years. Then suddenly, she stumbled at this café, it was Mayu’s favorite café. This would be the place that Mayu would always drag her here every Friday when their class was over. She went inside and decided to order her favorite drink. While she was waiting at the counter, her eyes glanced around the café and remembering the nostalgic moments she used to be here.

“It didn’t change much at all.”

Her eyes kept diverting as it stopped at this table that Mayu would always love to sit. Someone was sitting there and when Jurina realized it again, her eyes grew wide with shock. At first she didn’t realize it was her since she didn’t put her twin tails on anymore. She let her hair down and she really did looked much more mature. She looked really relaxed as she was enjoying her coffee with another friend of hers.

(Jurina: M-Ma…yu?)

She turned away and hoped that Mayu didn’t see her. When Jurina realized it again, she wondered why was she hiding from Mayu. The poor puppy still remembered that Mayu broke up with her and it kept haunting her until now. Maybe Mayu could forget about Jurina, but she couldn’t forget about Mayu at all, because she loved Mayu. After she got her order, she walked out from the café immediately and sighed loudly. She thought her heart would gush out onto the floor inside the café already. After she had saw how Mayu looked much prettier than the last time she saw, the love she had for Mayu started to lit up once again. The sensation she wanted to forget so badly had been was revived in a blink of a second her eyes laid on Mayu.

“Why…why does it always have to be like this!” She wanted to cry but she held back her tears. She decided to leave the café immediately before she would remember anything more about Mayu.

Ever since they broke up, Jurina did everything she could to erase Mayu’s existence out from her life. All the photos and everything related to her best friend was trashed and burned. She wanted her heart to forget about Mayu, but it seemed for the past 2 years she tried to do so…it all went in vain after that one second she saw Mayu in the café.

“Is it really impossible for me to stop loving you?”

-

She went straight back to the ramen shop she lived in. She wanted to get distracted as much as possible in order to prevent her from thinking about Mayu at all cost.

“Jurina? You’re back already?” Airi was completely dumbfounded to see Jurina behind in her the working outfit. But then the girl just walked passed Airi without saying anything and it started to make the older girl worried. However she decided to wait until their shift was over for the day instead…

-

At the staff room, Jurina was changing into her casual clothes quietly without saying a word when Airi approached her with worries. “Jurina, what’s wrong? What happened?”

“Nothing happened.”

“Liar. You haven’t utter a single word to me ever since you got back.” Airi pressured the younger girl but then it made Jurina remained in silence even more. “Jurina, what happen when you went out there?”

“…”

“Please.”

Airi held Jurina’s hand tightly and it made the puppy face girl looked up to her friend. She could tell that Airi was really worried about her and it seemed to open her heart a little. “I’m always here for you, so you don’t have to hold back…okay?”

“Airin…” Finally, a word came out from Jurina’s lips and then the girl started to break into tears silently.

It did make Airi shocked but before she could even get frustrated with the situation the puppy girl threw herself into Airi’s arms. She started to cry as the older girl slowly wrapped her arms around Jurina.

“I saw Mayu…at the café we used to be together.”

The girl continued to sob and Airi immediately knew the reason what was going on right now. She was actually a senior in Jurina’s high school. So she knew how much Jurina was very close to Mayu, and how much Jurina loved Mayu.

“Oh Jurina…” Airi stroked her junior’s head as she only could wait for Jurina to calm herself down first. It was a tough thing for Jurina to deal with her feelings. It made the senior knew that no matter what, the puppy’s love for Mayu was everlasting, and unrequited.

After Jurina had been crying for a long while in Airi’s arms, she slowly pushed away and rubbed her eyes.

“I want to be alone…can I?”

“If you wish. But if you need anything, just text me okay?” Airi had took her bag left the staff room.

She didn’t want to leave Jurina but since she had sincerely requested to be alone there wasn’t a choice but to do as she asked. The senior sighed softly and then walked out from the shop with worries inside her stomach. Only she could do was hoping that Jurina would be okay.

-

Next day…

And the next day…

And the next next day….

It was the longest moment of Jurina’s life. She felt like each day took like forever to end. It was because she couldn’t get the thought about Mayu out from her. No matter how much effort she put to forget about her best friend, it was impossible to forget about her love.

“Jurina!”

The old man called her and it snapped her back to reality. She rushed to him immediately realizing that she wasn’t doing her job at her best potential. She knew the scolding was coming and she was right.

“What are you doing!? You’re being so slow today.”

“I’m sorry…”

“Just get out from here, you don't have to work today.”

Jurina was stunned, she didn’t expect that coming. She looked up at the old man’s face and saw a vague smile. He stroked her head roughly and pushed her towards the back of the shop. “Go! You’ll only be in Airi’s way. Go refresh yourself and come back.”

The owner drove Jurina out from the restaurant and she had no choice but to go outside. The old woman knew that her husband was doing it for Jurina’s sake but he wasn’t just as direct as he’s supposed to be. The woman stroked Jurina’s head gently and gave a soft push.

“Jurina-chan, I don’t know what’s bothering you, but do know that you’re like our daughter. This is your home, okay?”

“…hai.” Jurina smiled back before she left the restaurant in her casual clothing. She had no choice but to leave into the city again.

Without knowing where to go, she kept wandering around aimlessly. While she was walking down the streets, she heard a very familiar voice from a distance away. She turned around with instinct and then it seemed like fate was bullying her. Mayu was talking to her friend with a smile across her face. It pained Jurina so much to see her best friend smiling like that, because she knew that Mayu would never smile like that to her ever again…

(Jurina: Mayu…)

“I got to leave for class now! I’ll see you tomorrow!” The taller girl rushed and waved back at Mayu before she disappeared into the crowd.

As Mayu was standing alone, she glanced at her watch and started walking somewhere. It caught Jurina’s attention and then for some reason the girl just started following Mayu. She wondered why she was stalking her best friend like this but…she felt amazingly calmed down by just looking at Mayu. She didn’t know that Mayu was in this area at all despite Jurina being around here for two years. Maybe it was because Jurina kept herself occupied with her job and totally neglected any kind of social life.

Then somehow, she realized someone was also following Mayu. This group of men was sneakily following her and it made Jurina started to worry. She didn’t felt good about this and decided to follow Mayu and that group of suspicious men secretly. As the girl was turning at the corner of the street, someone whom was hiding behind the corner suddenly caught her. The guys behind her rushed up to follow with their friend and that was when Jurina realized that Mayu was in danger.

“M-Mayu!” Jurina sprinted after them immediately and without thinking anything, she just hoped that she would catch up before she lost track of them…

-

“U-ugh…”

Mayu grumbled softly as her hands behind her back. She was thrown forcefully onto the ground in the dark corner of the alley.

“So she’s the daughter of Watanabe Toshiro right?” The man spoke up, asking his friend.

“Yeah, it’s her.” The man was holding a picture of Mayu in the newspaper. She was also standing beside her politician father, Watanabe Toshiro. “We can use her for a decent amount of money!”

“That politician is too rich…he could afford to pay for his lovely daughter for sure.”

“How much you guys have in mind?”

“How about 10 million yen?”

“Not bad!” They seemed to be excited for the amount of money they would demand from Watanabe Toshiro to pay in order to get his daughter back, but then it seemed Mayu had no fear for the situation at all.

“…It’s useless.”

Mayu broke the tension with her dead tone. Her glare made them stumbled slightly. “That old man…he doesn’t care about me. It’s pointless to kidnap me for that purpose.”

“We’ll see about that!” The man was about to grab onto Mayu but before he could do, a punch at his cheek interrupted him. He was sent lying across the alley.

Mayu was shocked and shot her eyes towards the person that sent the man away. She couldn't believe her eyes what she was seeing. She remembered that hair, face, and those eyes very well…it was Jurina.

“W-Who the fuck is this bitch? How did she know we’re here!?” The man yelled at his friend and then realized again that Jurina was glaring at him.

“What are you doing to Mayu!?”

Jurina roared loudly and her murderous intent had seemed to successfully intimidate all the tough-looking men that kidnapped Mayu.

“Beat her! Even it kills her!”

“RUN you idiot!”

Mayu yelled at Jurina. It was the first time she said a word to her again. But then Jurina neglected it and ran in towards the group of men that were coming in towards her. The kidnapped girl witnessed the entire scene. Jurina actually had beaten each man one by one with her pure strength. Then there it was this only man left but he had a gun pointed at Jurina.

“NO!!”

Mayu ran in and tackled the man before he could shoot Jurina from behind. It made the puppy alert and turned around immediately. That was when she saw Mayu tackled the kidnapper but then the girl got punched at the face and flew across the floor. “You annoying bitch--!”

He pointed the gun towards Mayu due to anger but then Jurina used that chance and threw in an uppercut right into the man’s jaw. It sent up flew up in midair before she knocked back onto the ground unconsciously.

“Phew…”

Jurina sighed as she finally got to catch some breath after a constant fight. Mayu was staring at the back of the girl that came to save her and there were so many things that were rushing into her head. First, she didn’t expected to meet with Jurina at this timing, and also be saved by her…by a friend she cut ties with.

“…Ju--”

~BWEEN~BWEEN~

Before Mayu could finish her word, she heard the siren of the police car. She couldn’t believe that everything was too perfect. It was more like someone called the police. She looked at Jurina and she seemed to be amazingly calm at this kind of situation, that was when she realized that it was Jurina that called the police.  The officers helped untie Mayu’s hand and another went to Jurina’s side and thanked her.

“Thank you for your call, we indeed appreciate your assist.”

“Not at all…you guys made it on time.” She smiled back to the officer.

“But please wait for officers to arrive before you do something reckless like that. You’re still young, let us officers deal with that kind of risk.” He patted Jurina’s head with worries and the girl smiled back to him with a silent nod.

The officers captured the kidnappers while the two girls walked towards the officer car. Jurina had no intention to stay back or even talk to Mayu, her job was done and she had not need to stay at the scene anymore.

“…Jurina.”

The girl froze instantly as she heard her name being called by that lovely familiar voice. Jurina turned around and made an eye contact with Mayu. She didn’t utter any word, only but stare at the girl.

“I…thank you for saving me.”

“…not at all.”

“It’s been a while isn’t? How…have you been doing?” Mayu kept asking and Jurina just wanted to escape from there. She didn’t want to reply as each word she exchanged with Mayu just kept reminding her of the day they broke up.

“…I’m fi—”

~BANG!~

A sound of the gun interrupted them and it made Mayu flinched badly. She turned around and saw another man pointing the gun towards her. He seemed to be hiding for this and decided to use this chance to pull the trigger. But didn’t felt any pain at all, did the man missed the shot?

~THUD~

Mayu heard the sound of something collapsed onto the ground. She turned back again and saw Jurina lying on the ground. She was lifeless as the pool of blood started to form underneath her. The girl couldn’t hold back her panicking expression as she immediately crouched down and shook Jurina immediately.

“J-Jurina! JURINA! Say something!”

The officers hurried to help Jurina and seized the man that shot her immediately. They called the ambulance immediately while they tried to stop her bleeding until then. Mayu was sitting beside Jurina and held the girl’s hand tightly as if there’s no tomorrow.

“Jurina…! You IDIOT just reply a damn word!! Tell me that you’re alright!!”

There was no respond from Jurina. Her eyelids were closed and her body was completely lifeless. The officer could feel her pulse but it’s getting weaker and weaker. It made Mayu’s heart sank and then a tear had ran down her cheek…

-

~BEEP~BEEP~BEEP~

Jurina was resting in her room after the doctor had treated her. Mayu was sitting beside the unconscious girl and just staring at Jurina. She had done nothing other than looking at Jurina and prayed for her to wake up.

A tall girl entered the room and apparently she was Mayu’s friend. The girl told her that she would be here with Jurina. “Mayu, how long have you been sitting here already?”

She asked, but Mayu didn’t respond. It made her sighed and then she tapped the girl’s shoulder again. She felt like it was the time she should say this. “Mayuyu…how long are you going to make yourself suffer?”

“Huh?”

It caught the girl’s attention but then it didn’t stop her from continuing to push Mayu. The silent girl turned up to look at her friend behind. “…I don't understand what you’re saying Yukirin.”

“Why do you have to keep…pushing Jurina away from your life?”

Yuki stared into Mayu’s eyes. They made a long silent eye contact before the shorter girl decided to step out from the room to continue the conversation with her friend. As they stood in the middle of the hallway, Yuki continued where she left off. “That’s enough. You should stop torturing yourself this long.”

“…She’s, just an ex-friend, nothing more than that.” Mayu argued back but Yuki was not buying that at the slightest.

“By staying by her side for 3 days and 3 night?!”

Mayu was shocked that Yuki knew about that. She shot her eyes towards the taller girl with surprise and confusion. “H-How did you…”

“I heard from the nurses before I came here…the friend who watched over the patient for over 3 whole days paid and all of her medical fees.” Yuki kept the eye contact with Mayu. “They said, if it wasn’t for that money…Jurina would’ve be dead from that fatal wound.”

“…”

“Is she just an ex-friend? Don’t you dare lie to your childhood friend.” She declared with her dark angered eyes, which made Mayu froze instantly. Mayu gripped her fist tighter and broke eye contact with her friend. Her hands were trembling with mixed feelings.

“But you know…I can’t go back to her with my hands like this…since I’m the one that killed her old man.”

Mayu recalled that last moments of Matsui Shinji. His face was covered with fear and begged for Mayu to not kill him. His plead echoed in her ears, yet it didn’t seem to get through her. The anger and hatred inside her heart blinded her from the old man’s plead. She was the one that pointed the gun at him and pulled the trigger inside Jurina’s house. Blood spattered on her clothes and face. His blood tainted her school uniform. She couldn’t possibly held herself back after this man had been abused Jurina for years ever since her mother left her. It even hit the point that the puppy girl came with a fractured arm, yet she didn’t go to the infirmary or hospital. Her heart was filled with hatred for that man that hurt her best friend. That was why; she decided to commit a crime that couldn’t be reverted back. She decided to take all the risk, and pulled the trigger. Obviously due to her father’s power, she could easily escaped from being caught for murdering. Watanabe Toshiro had connections with police officers, that’s why the murderer was announced to never been caught. 

That was why Mayu broke her friendship with Jurina. She couldn’t possibly be able to smile to her best friend after she had killed her old man with her hands. What if Jurina knew that Mayu killed her old man? Mayu couldn’t possibly handle with that fear, so she decided to push the puppy away from her…from her bloodstained hands.

“If I were you…I would do the same.”

“No you won’t. Yukirin, you’re a very kind person and you won’t do something filthy as I did.” Mayu disagreed with her friend and it made Yuki speechless. She wanted to say something to her shorter friend but she was out of words. “That’s why, Jurina doesn’t deserve to be with me. I’m the murderer after all…”

It was a huge silence between both Mayu and Yuki. The childhood friend knew that very well that Mayu was terribly haunted by the day she pulled the trigger. She killed a human being. After what she had done, Mayu had constantly been thinking what she had done was right or not.

“Ma…yu…”

A weak voice broke the silence and Mayu turned to the origin voice behind her. Who she saw was Jurina leaning against the wall, holding her stomach where the gunshot was located. The girl tried to approach closer to Mayu but then the pain made her flinch and collapsed onto the ground. “U-Ugh…”

“Jurina!?”

Mayu rushed to her side immediately and could see small pool of bloodstain on Jurina’s clothes. Her wound had reopened after she had forced herself out from bed and walked in the hallway.

“Are you an idiot!? Why are you even here?”

“I-Is…it true?” Jurina ignored the girl and grabbed onto Mayu’s shirt tightly. “That my old man…”

“…” Mayu froze instantly as she realized that Jurina overheard the conversation she had with Yuki. Her mind was complete blank and didn’t know how to respond to her friend. But then Yuki had given a push for her.

“Tell her the truth.” Yuki suggested and then Jurina gripping onto her clothes even harder. That was when she realized that she couldn’t escape from here until she told Jurina the truth behind her crime.

“…”

“Mayu…please…tell me the truth.” Jurina pleaded with a very soft voice. Despite the pain from the wound was killing her, she was too focused in knowing the truth about her old man’s death.

The girl sighed before she stared onto the ground. She wouldn't want to make an eye contact with Jurina at this moment. Her heart would shatter if she look at the person she loved had that dreadful emotion. “Yes, it’s the truth. I shot him, I killed him with my hands.”

“…I see.”

Surprisingly Jurina wasn’t panicking or shocked to learn the truth at all. But then Mayu kept going on and confessed her feelings to Jurina. “I don’t care you will hate me or not, but I couldn’t stand him hurting you any further that’s why I—”

She was silenced by a hug Jurina threw around her. The injured girl used all her energy that was left to embrace Mayu tightly in her arms as if there was no tomorrow. As Yuki was looking at them from behind, she realized that she should leave the two of them alone since they needed their private time right now.

Mayu didn’t know what was going on and couldn't believe that Jurina was hugging her right now. It just felt too weird for her. After she just confessed that she murdered Jurina’s father, she just hugged her tightly.

“Ju…rina?”

“I’m sorry, to make your hands…tainted with blood when you don’t have to at all…!” Jurina’s voice cracked. She wept on Mayu’s shoulder while hugging her tightly. It made Mayu speechless. It was her that wanted to cry and she hated so much to see Jurina crying like this. “I’m so sorry that I brought so much pain to you…I’m so…sorry.”

“N-No…please don’t apologize to me. I’m the one who should say it!” Mayu rested her head onto Jurina’s shoulder. “I hurt you. I severed our bond because I’m scared you will know the truth and hate me.”

Jurina shook her head vigorously denying what Mayu was saying. “I won’t hate you! I couldn’t hate you…because I love you…”

The girl froze instantly as she received the sudden confession from Jurina. She blushed madly as her cyborg expression shattered. She couldn’t hold back her tears and then Jurina slowly pushed herself away in order for them to make eye contact. Both pair of watery eyes stared with each other. A smile of relief appeared across Jurina’s face.

“I never had a chance to tell you at all…that I love you.” Jurina felt a huge relief from her chest. She grabbed Mayu’s hand and continued where she left off.

“I didn’t leave my old man because I had no one beside me. My mom left me…in this pain…even though how much I got beaten up by him…I rather felt pain than being all alone…but now he’s gone…and you left me…my life is nothing but emptiness.”

Jurina felt that she was about to faint from blood loss but she had to finish what she wanted to tell Mayu before she wouldn’t have the courage to speak of it again. She had to tell her feelings to Mayu…without leaving any regrets behind.

“I love you…please…don’t leave me…a…lone…”

The wounded girl fell into Mayu’s arms unconsciously. At the least, she managed to convey her feelings to her best friend. Mayu was stunned and she was snapped when she felt a warm liquid on her palm, and it was Jurina’s blood. She immediately screamed for the nurses to help Jurina immediately. The poor girl had to watch Jurina disappeared from the corner of her eyes as she started to break into tears. The pain of regret accumulated inside her guts instantly after she heard Jurina’s story and her feelings before she fell unconscious. It made Mayu regretted so much that she left Jurina alone for these past years. She had thought that she was doing this for Jurina’s sake but she ended up hurting her even more. It pained Mayu even more as it wasn’t only Jurina that was in love…she loved Jurina as well. She loved Jurina so much that it’s enough to kill her abusive father to protect her even though it’s an unrequited love she had…but she was wrong. Mayu couldn't believe that Jurina had shared the same feelings as her and it made her regret that she let go of Jurina back then…

“Jurina…”

-

~BEEP~BEEP~BEEP~

Mayu was sitting on the chair beside Jurina’s bed. The injured girl was sleeping soundly and peacefully. Her condition was now stable as long as she didn’t reopen her wound again. She didn’t leave Jurina’s side and neglected her university classes. Even though she went to her classes she wouldn’t be able to focus because her thoughts could only think about Jurina.

“Jurina…I’m sorry.”

She held the sleeping girl’s hand and clutched tightly. “Why…why did I left you?” She broke into tears silently and couldn't forgive what she had done to the person she loved. “I haven’t told you how I felt as well, didn’t I?”

Mayu chuckled to herself as she decided to tell how she felt despite Jurina being asleep. “I love you too…I couldn’t tolerate seeing you being hurt anymore so I… killed your old man. I’m too insanely in love with you.”

She felt much more relieved after she finally said those words that kept aching inside her chest. Even though Jurina was asleep and didn’t hear what she said, but it seemed she made a mistake with that.

“…R-Really?”

Mayu flinched as she saw Jurina awake looking at her. She couldn’t hide her blush as she realized that her friend heard her love confession to her. “S-Since when you’re awake?”

“Mayu, did you mean it…?”

She froze and took her time to catch a deep breath. She sighed before she replied back to Jurina. “D-Don’t let me repeat myself…you heard it, didn’t you?”

“Hehe, you didn’t change at all…”

“Even you, being ultimately reckless like that.” Mayu replied and it seemed to reduce the tension between them.

“Then does it mean, we can be…together again?” Jurina asked and it made her friend nodded immediately. Mayu held her hand even tighter.

“…If you don’t mind a murderer like me.”

“Of course I won’t mind!!” Jurina yelled with anger back and tears ran down her puffed cheeks. “Stop saying like that, you’re not a murderer!! If it weren’t for you I would probably end my miserable life already… If it weren’t for you I wouldn’t want to live in this world! Please…don’t leave me…!”

Mayu watched Jurina crying again, and it made her heart pained so much. She hate seeing her loved one crying like this. She moved in and embraced Jurina in her arms gently in order to not reopen her wounds. Then she whispered softly into the puppy girl’s ears. “I won’t ever again…even with my hands tainted with blood…I can still embrace you, can I?”

“Of course…” Jurina buried her face on Mayu’s shoulder for a short while before the cyborg girl pushed her away. It made Jurina confused but then her mind went blank immediately as Mayu sealed her lips gently. She didn’t resist it and then held Mayu’s hand. Tears streamed down Jurina’s cheek even more as she felt like this was a dream that she’s kissing Mayu. It was a very gentle kiss that melted Jurina’s heart. Mayu slowly pulled back and then made an eye contact with the injured girl. 

“Even though I killed your old man…can I still kiss you, and love you?”

“…yes.” She nodded and it made Mayu felt relieved immediately.

She couldn’t hold back this happiness and burst into tears. Jurina caressed both Mayu’s cheeks with her hands and pulled her in for a soft peck at the corner of her eye. “Please love me, I don’t want to be alone again…”

“Never I would ever leave you again. I promise. I’ll always be with you, I will always love you…” Mayu swore with her life and pledged her love for Jurina.

In that silence, the cyborg girl brushed Jurina’s lips before she moved in closer for another soft passionate kiss. The puppy let Mayu being the one dominating the kiss and allowed her tongue to invade passed her lips. She didn’t resist and held Mayu’s hand tightly. It felt like a dream to her that finally she would be with the one she loved again…but likely not as a friend anymore. After both were satisfied with the kiss, Mayu rested her forehead against Jurina and they both felt each other’s warm breath.

“I promise you’ll never be alone again. I’ll protect you. I’ll hold you close. I’ll love you…” She spoke with sincere and love in her heart. “I’m sorry for leaving you this long.”

“Nn…” Jurina smiled gently and brought Mayu’s hand up to kiss it. It was the hand that Mayu pulled the trigger on her father, yet she loved that hand so much. It was the hand that always protected her and held her with love. “I don’t really care what happened in the past. I only care about us…”

“If you say so…thank you for forgiving me.”

“There’s nothing you’ve done wrong. Also, this hand…”

Jurina placed Mayu’s hand on her cheeks. She could felt the warmth from it and it made her heart beat even faster with happiness. “…it’s the hand that taught me what love is. That’s why, no matter what you’ve done, my feelings won’t change.”

“Jurina…”

“Thank you for giving me life…and taught me what love is.”

“You too…thank you for letting me being by your side.”

Mayu embraced Jurina into her arms and the puppy girl rested her forehead on her lover’s shoulder. Finally their feelings reached each other after. Even though Jurina had burned everything related to Mayu…this kiss and vow they had for one another would be the new beginning of their life.

-
-

~THE END~
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 09:27:47 AM by katekyohit »

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
Oh it's JuriMayu this time XD The story is sad at first, but turns out to have a happy ending.
Poor Mayu, she just wants to save Jurina from her father.
Thanks for this OS, it's very great  XD

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ahhhh, you really wrote this!!! Thank you for taking my request.
It started out a little angsty but ended up quite sweet. Jurina's had a tough life :cry:
Their moment at the end is really cute and hot at the same time. :wub:

Again, thank you so much! I'm looking forward to your next OS/update of the long fics.

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Emm... Can i request for an OS?

Pairings will start with Renairin & JuriChuri ---------> Wmatsui & Furuyanagi in the end?

Genre : Just be as FLUFFY as possible~

Maybe i asked for too much.. Do you think it is possible? :mon sweat: :mon sweat: :mon sweat:

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
clubhappy: glad you enjoy it! XD

jell_o_jello: glad you enjoy it! I was wondering it would be enjoyable or not and it seemed it worked out well~  :deco:

kevinwkl: Request accepted  :cow: Definitely possible~ I think XD I would find a way to make it work out~ I like challenges XD

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Nice story...  :twothumbs

Can't wait for the next OS

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3

5. Requester: kewinkwi
Pairing: WMatsui + Furuyanagi
Idea: At first its Renairin and JuriChuri...
Genre: AS fluffy AS possible

Emm.... sorry but my name is kevinwkl.. not kewinkwi.. :nervous

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+

5. Requester: kewinkwi
Pairing: WMatsui + Furuyanagi
Idea: At first its Renairin and JuriChuri...
Genre: AS fluffy AS possible

Emm.... sorry but my name is kevinwkl.. not kewinkwi.. :nervous

LOL gommen for typo~ XD

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
Oh my goodness!  :O

I thought i'm going to cry through out the story.. Heehee :oops:

Naruhodo ne.. Mayu saved Jurina from her abusive father.. I guess if i'm in same position with Mayu..
I'm going to do something to save my friends or family or lover from any danger there in.. Of course not going to take a life :oops: :lol: LOLZ

A wonderful OS.. JuriMayu feels.. Hehehe :))

Thank you for your hard work and OS you shared.. :kneelbow: :twothumbs

More OS to come, right? HAhaha :fap  :twothumbs

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
That was awesome...
A bit dark and sad at first...
And then...
yeah... awesomely wonderful~

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Do You