JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - 1-f no Kanshoku

Author Topic: Yakusoku - chapter 4 (KojiYuu & AtsuMina) 11/07/2011  (Read 28905 times)

Offline kaoru-chan

Chapter 2
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2011, 04:27:40 AM »
Thank you so much to everyone who has commented! I'm really sorry for the delay in updating, but I have caught a bad cold...

Anway, please enjoy chapter 2!

Chapter 2

“I want to be your guardian angel, so that I can protect you.”

Haruna ran along the hospital corridor. Thousands of thoughts were running through her mind. Something had happened to Yuko.

Maybe her condition had worsened.

Or maybe Yuko had passed…

Haruna quickly shook her head to clear her mind of such a thought. Nothing could have happened to Yuko.

Haruna stopped suddenly when she saw Yuko’s father standing in front of Yuko’s room. She quickly walked over to him.

“Oshima-san, is Yuko okay?” Haruna asked still out of breath.

“Haruna-chan, are you okay?” Oshima-san asked in concern.

“Yes.” Haruna bowed slightly as she tried to catch her breath.

“I’m sorry for not being more specific on the phone.” Oshima-san said with an apologetic smile. “But you had hung up the phone so quickly that I didn’t have the chance to explain further.”

“Ahh…”

“I have good news and bad news.”

Haruna’s heart began to beat quickly. She put her hand over her heart and tried to calm herself down. “What is it?”

“The good news is that Yuko had woken up from her coma.”

“Re… Really?” Haruna could not believe her ears. She had been waiting for this moment for so long.

Oshima-san nodded. “She has regained consciousness about a hour ago and from the initial examinations, the doctors think that she is going to be okay. The doctors are doing a more thorough examination right now.”

Haruna put her hand over her mouth as tears of happiness and relief began to roll down her face. “That’s wonderful!”

“Yes, it is.” Oshima-san paused. “There’s just one problem.”

Haruna looked back at Yuko’s father. “What is it?”

“Yuko has amnesia.”

~~~~~

Minami, Mariko and Akimoto Sayaka walked quickly down the corridors of the hospital. Minami had received a phone call from Haruna asking her to come to the hospital right away. As soon as she got off the phone with Haruna, she immediately contacted the 2 older members of AKB. The 3 of them rushed towards the hospital.

They walked towards Yuko’s room and saw Haruna sitting alone in the waiting area. She had her head buried in her hands. The three of them approached her slowly. Haruna looked up when she heard the footsteps approaching.

Mariko sat down next to Haruna and placed a comforting hand on Haruna’s shoulder. “Haruna?”

“Is Yuko okay?” Minami asked.

Haruna nodded. “Yuko… Yuko has woken up.”

“That’s great!” Minami exclaimed as Sayaka let out a sigh of relief.

Mariko noticed the look on Haruna’s face. “What’s wrong, Haruna?”

“Yuko has amnesia.” Haruna replied quietly.

“Amnesia?” Minami asked in disbelief.

“Have you seen Yuko yet?” Mariko asked gently.

Haruna shook her head. “I… I don’t know how to face her. I don’t know if I can handle it she looks at me like a stranger.”

“Maybe Yuko didn’t forget everything.” Sayaka said gently, trying to encourage Haruna. “Maybe she will still remember us.”

Minami nodded determinedly.

“We won’t know until we see her.”

“Haruna-chan?”

The girls looked up to see Yuko’s father approached them.

“Oshima-san.”

The 3 girls bowed politely to the elder man.

“Ah, Minami-chan, Sayaka-chan and Mariko-chan.”

“I’m sorry to be here so late, but Haruna had called us here.” Mariko explained.

“It’s okay.” Oshima-san smiled gently. “The doctors had finished their examination now. Would you girls like to see Yuko? You probably won’t be able to stay very long, since Yuko is still pretty weak.”

Minami looked at Haruna uncertainly. “If it’s not too much trouble…”

“Not at all. Please follow me.”

The 4 of them followed Yuko’s father to Yuko’s room. Oshima-san slid open the door and they walked into the room. Yuko was sitting on her bed with her eyes closed. She opened her eyes when she heard them coming into the room.

“Yuko, your friends are here to you.” Oshima-san said. “Do you recognize them?”

Yuko studied the 4 of them closely. After a few minutes of silence, Yuko shook her head.

Haruna could feel her heart breaking at the blank look that was in Yuko’s eyes.

Oshima-san pointed to the girls and started to introduce them. “This is Akimoto Sayaka, Takahashi Minami, Shinoda Mariko. And this is Kojima Haruna.”

“It’s… nice to meet you.” Yuko said.

Haruna could not take it anymore. “I… Excuse me.” She quickly rushed out of the room.

The remaining 3 members shared a look of concern.

“It’s late, we better go.” Mariko said politely. “Yuko has just woken up. We don’t want to disturb her rest.”

“We will come back later.” Sayaka added.

Oshima-san nodded in understanding. “Thank you so much for visiting.”

“Good night.”

Yuko just nodded as she watched the 3 members left.

The 3 girls walked out of the room and quickly went to search for Haruna. They found her sitting on a bench in the hospital’s garden.

“Haruna.”

“All I ever wanted before was for Yuko to wake up.” Haruna looked at the 3 girls in tears. “But now…”

“Haruna…” Minami didn’t know what to say to make her friend feel better.

“I know. This is a punishment for the way that I had treated Yuko before.”

Mariko sat down next to Haruna and put her hand around Haruna’s shoulders. “Don’t say that.”

Haruna shook her head as she started to sob. Mariko tightened her hands around Haruna to try to comfort her.

“It’s late. We should take Haruna home.” Sayaka said. “It’s been a long day. She needs to rest.”

Mariko nodded. “Minami, why don’t you go home? Sayaka and I will take Haruna home.”

Minami looked at the 2 older members and nodded in agreement. “Okay.” She tapped Haruna softly on the shoulder. “Get some rest, Haruna.”

Haruna continued to sob and did not react to Minami’s touch. Minami sighed.

“Good night, Sayaka. Mariko.”

Mariko watched Minami walked away before turning back to Haruna in her arms. “C’mon, Haruna. Let’s take you home.”

Mariko and Sayaka gently picked Haruna up and led her away from the hospital

~~~~~

Haruna could not remember how she got home, but she woke up sometime later alone on her bed. It was dark in the apartment. She looked at the bedside clock and it read 3:00 am.

It had been a really long day. From the hospital to home to the theatre and back to the hospital. She reached over and touched the empty spot beside her.

“Yuko…”

She got out of her bed and took out a nightshirt from her dresser. It was the nightshirt Yuko always wore whenever she stayed over at Haruna’s place. She lay back down on the bed and brought the nightshirt to her face. She could smell Yuko’s scent on the shirt.

She could still remember that last time Yuko had stayed over, which was the night before the accident.

Haruna slowly opened her eyes. It had been awhile since she had slept so well. She rolled over to find Yuko staring at her.

“What?” Haruna asked shyly.

Yuko shook her head. “Just watching the princess sleep.”

“I’m sure that’s so interesting.”

Yuko touched Haruna’s face softly with her finger. “Next time, you should watch me sleep, then you’ll know how much fun it is.”

Haruna laughed softly. “Okay, I’ll try it next time.”

“Yuko…”

She closed her eyes and let herself drowned in the memories. Memories that she knew Yuko did not have anymore.

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Yakusoku (KojiYuu / AtsuMina) - Updated June 22: Chapter 2
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2011, 05:31:58 AM »
Oh this is sad  :cry: . Memorable memories lost, it's a painful thing for both.
Oh please, hope to see KojiYuu having happy ending..

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2011, 08:59:01 AM »
Some part of me didn't like a sad story~  :cry: but another part of me REALLY LOVE it~!!  XD

Please update soon~  :yep:

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2011, 11:13:09 AM »
I knew this was coming!! XD

Its ok, Yuko will fall in love with Haruna again. Once a pervert, always a pervert?

Thanks for updating

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2011, 11:27:34 AM »
Hurry and get ur memories back Yuko!!!

Haruna hang in there!!!

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2011, 11:39:43 AM »
MY YUKO!!! :[

Augh, your plot for Yuko. :[
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline crazywota

• Doki Doki and Shit
  • Member+
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2011, 01:22:27 PM »
 awww :cry: This makes me really sad.

thanks for the update, can't wait for the next

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2011, 01:45:22 PM »
I like that Haruna get along with Yuko's dad well
At least Yuko's awake and even if Yuko doesn't remember Haruna, I believe Haruna wuould be able to make her fall in love with her again, with or without memories  :)
“I know. This is a punishment for the way that I had treated Yuko before.”
I wonder what she meant by that...
Haruna laughed softly. “Okay, I’ll try it next time.”
Turned out the next time was at the hospital, which isn't nice at all -_-"
I just recently caught one too, so get well soon!

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2011, 02:36:57 PM »
“Next time, you should watch me sleep, then you’ll know how much fun it is.”

waaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!! it's not fun at all!!!!!  :cry:

:gyaaah:

so sad!!!!

haruna, just wait and Yuko will fall for you over and over and over again!

update soon!  :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2011, 03:39:18 PM »
I wonder if Yuko would become a pervert squirrel again

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2011, 05:47:16 PM »
Yuko wake up~~~ Yeah
but I feel sad that she have amnesia T-T
What could Haruna do to help Yuko have her memories back

Good luck for ur next chapter
I'll be there to read and comment when i have time.

Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2011, 08:33:34 AM »
nice story  :thumbsup 

this is sad  :cry:

i'm sure eventhough amnesiac can erase yuko's memory but it can't erase yuko's feeling

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline riama

• Oshima Yuko..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2011, 11:08:57 AM »
 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I cried IRL
Good chapter :thumbup :thumbup

utube      |     tumblr

Offline kaoru-chan

Chapter 3
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2011, 03:28:49 AM »
@luckymmsg: Thank you for reading!
@RenaChii: I don't know why but I have a tendency to write sad stories.  :nervous Maybe it's beacuse I'm not really good at writing funny stories...
@Arakawa: I guess Haruna will have to make Yuko fall in love with her again?  :P

@nyaha00: Thank you so much for reading!
@AAAice: At least Yuko has woken up?  :P

@crazywota: Thanks for reading!
@pretend_2besome1: I was wondering if anybody was going to catch that line by Haruna...  :)

@aoi_sora: Thank you so much for reading!
@kahem: Hmm, maybe?  :P Thank you for reading!
@YumePouk: Maybe teach Yuko what skinship is?  :P
@yukofan: I like what you said about not being able to erase one's feeling despite the memories lost...  :)

@riama: Thank you so much for reading!

Chapter 3

“I’m always going to be by your side, even when you don’t want me to.”

Atsuko groaned as she shut off her alarm. It was only 5:00 am, but she had another long day of solo work scheduled. Lately, she had been very busy with drama filming and the promotion for her single. She had not seen the other members in awhile and she really missed being with them, especially with one person in particular.

Atsuko sighed when her thoughts turned to Minami.

Ever since Yuko’s accident, Atsuko had noticed that Minami had changed. She usually took her captain duties very seriously, but lately, she had been different. Normally, she would jump at the chances to lead the team. Now, she would often ask Sayaka or team B’s captain, Kashiwagi Yuki to lead instead.

And maybe she was imaging it, but Atsuko could feel that Minami had also been a bit distant to her. She had not called Atsuko as frequently as she used to. Minami used to message her a few times a day when they were not working together. Now Atsuko would be lucky to receive one message from the captain in a week.

She missed the old Minami.

Atsuko picked up her phone and noticed that she had received a new message from Minami.

Acchan,

Yuko woke up last night. Call me when you get this message.

Takamina

Atsuko let out a sigh of relief. She immediately began to dial Minami’s number as she knew that the other girl would be up already.

Minami picked up after the first ring. “Acchan?”

“Hey.”

“Did you just wake up?”

“Yeah. How about you? Did I wake you up?”

“No, I couldn’t sleep really well last night, so I’ve been up for awhile now.”

“Takamina, this is wonderful news!” Atsuko exclaimed happily.

“Um.”

Atsuko noticed the tone of sadness in Minami’s voice. “What’s wrong?”

“Yuko has amnesia.”

“What?” Atsuko said in surprise. “Oh no…”

“She doesn’t remember any of us.” Minami answered as a tear rolled down her cheek.

“Well, at least she’s awake. That’s the most important thing, right?” Atsuko tried to sound positive.

“Umm.”

“How’s Haruna doing?” Atsuko asked softly.

“She’s not doing very well.” Minami sighed sadly. “Mariko-sama and Sayaka had to take her home last night.

“It’s understandable.” Atsuko replied. “I don’t know how I would react if I’m in her position…”

“Acchan…”

Just as Minami was going to reply, Atsuko heard her mother calling her.

“Atsuko, your breakfast is ready! You better get out of bed. The van will be here to pick you up soon!”

“Okay, okaasan.” Atsuko called out. “Takamina, I’ve got to go. I will talk to you later.”

“Okay. Hey, Acchan?”

“Yeah?”

“Have a good day at work.”

Atsuko couldn’t help but smile as she hung up the phone. She got out of her bed and got ready to face another long day of work.

~~~~~

Minami walked into the hospital and turned towards Yuko’s room.

She had a few hours of free time before she had work scheduled, so she decided to go to the hospital and visit Yuko again. She didn’t sleep very well last night, and after speaking to Atsuko on the phone, she felt like she had to see Yuko again.

She walked along the busy corridor and suddenly noticed that Yuko’s mother was walking towards her.

Minami walked up to Yuko’s mother and bowed politely.

“Minami-chan, you are here to see Yuko?”

Minami nodded.

“I’m just going to talk to the doctor about Yuko’s physiotherapy sessions.”

“Physiotherapy?”

“Since Yuko had been in a coma for so long, her body is still pretty weak. So, she needs to physiotherapy to strengthen her body again.”

“I see.”

“Yuko might have lost her memories, but her personality still has not changed.” Yuko’s mother chuckled. “She is still as active as ever. She said she can’t wait until she can get out of bed.”

Minami smiled. “That’s very Yuko like.”

Yuko’s mother gestured towards Yuko’s room. “You can go in and see Yuko. I’m sure she’ll love to have some visitors.”

“Thank you.” Minami bowed again as Yuko’s mother walked away.

Minami stopped in front of Yuko’s room and knocked softly on the door.

“Please come in.”

Minami slid opened the door and walked into room. Yuko was sitting on the bed, staring out the window. She turned when she heard Minami walked into the room.

“You…”

Minami bowed apologetically. “I’m sorry to disturb your rest.”

“Not at all.” Yuko shook her head. “You’re Minami-san?”

Minami nodded. “Yes. I’m Takahashi Minami.”

“I remember you from last night.”

A silence followed.

“Ahh… How are you feeling?” Minami asked awkwardly.

“Hmm, a little bit tired.”

“I see.”

The two fell into silence again as the only sound in the room came from the radio that was sitting on the bedside table.

“I like this song.” Yuko spoke up suddenly.

“Ee? Song?” Minami asked, not sure what Yuko was referring to.

Yuko pointed to the radio. Minami listened to the song for a few seconds. Her eyes widened in surprise when she recognized the song.

“That’s ‘Sakura no Ki ni Narou’. That’s our song!”

“My mother told me that I was an idol.”

Minami nodded. “We are both members of AKB48. We are a well known idol group. There are 4 teams in the group. Team A, Team K, Team B and recently Team 4. I’m the captain of Team A.”

“Are you my captain?”

Minami shook her head. “You are in Team K. Akimoto Sayaka, who came with me last night, is the captain of Team K.”

“I see.”

“Shinoda Mariko and Kojima Haruna, who were also here last night, are both in Team A with me.” Minami added.

“It seems like there are a lot of girls?”

Minami laughed. “There are. We have 58 regular members in total, not to mention dozens of kenkyusei. Combined with members of our sister groups, there are over 200 girls in the AKB family.”

“200? Wow?” Yuko’s eyes widen in surprise.

Minami smiled at Yuko’s reaction.

“So, what are our songs like?” Yuko asked, wanting to know more about the group. It felt so easy for her to talk to Minami.

“Very upbeat, energetic pop songs.” Minami explained. “I can bring some of our CDs to you, so you can listen to them.”

“Really? That would be good.” Yuko smiled. Minami had missed that smile. “What?”

Minami shook her head. “It’s nice to see you smile.”

“So, what was I like?”

Minami thought for a second. “You are always full of energy and jumping around. You are like the mood maker of our group. And you like to touch and kiss the other girls a lot too.” Minami rambled on. “But you are a really good person and a really great dancer and a good friend…”

Yuko burst out laughing. “Are you secretly in love with me?”

“What?”

“It seems like all you do is praise me.”

Minami could feel her face turning red. “No, it’s the truth. You’re a really good person.”

“Are you sure you are not hiding some deep feelings for me?”

“It’s not like that!”

Yuko continued to laugh. “Can I call you Minami?”

Minami was taken back. “Uh, sure.”

“I like you, Minami. You are very funny.”

Minami did not know how to react to Yuko’s comment, so she just nodded. She looked at her watch and realized the time.

“I’ve got to go.” Minami noticed the slight disappointed look on Yuko’s face and added. “I’ll come back and visit again.”

Yuko smiled. “I’d like that.”

Minami was about to walk out of the room when Yuko called her back.

“Wait!”

“What is it?”

“Can I message you?” Yuko took her cell phone from the bedside table.

“Of course.” Minami nodded. “You have my address. You can message me anytime.”

“Thanks, Minami.”

Minami waved goodbye and walked out of the room. She looked at the closed door and smiled. The talk with Yuko had lifted up her spirit. All of the tiredness and anxiety she had felt earlier in the morning was gone.

She walked out of the hospital and towards her next destination with renewed energy and determination.

Flean

Re: Yakusoku (KojiYuu / AtsuMina) - Updated July 3: Chapter 3
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2011, 03:44:32 AM »
thanks for the update!!!!  :cow: :cow:

i really like your story~~  :twothumbs :twothumbs

yuko and minami.. cute2... :wub: :wub:

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2011, 03:51:42 AM »
wohoh update!!! :cathappy:

at least yuko still hiper  :lol:

poor haruna  :cry:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2011, 06:13:03 AM »
until I read your fanfic, I cam´t think in another thing!! I have a lot of imagination and do in my mind the next scenes jajaja thanx for upload a new chapter!! I can´t wait for another... I only register in this page for you fics.. jaj aI know I´m crazy... and the most incredible thing is that english in not mi mother tongue so is a little bit difficult for me to read it but this fics...priceless :D

See ya!! and upload fast pleaseeeeee

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2011, 10:41:30 AM »
"Are you secretly in love with me?" HAHA NO.
Don't get any ideas, Yuko :p

Thanks for updating~

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2011, 11:06:14 AM »
Yuko is still Yuko ^^

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2011, 01:50:19 PM »
Damn, Yuko don't even think about falling in love to Takamina.
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - 1-f no Kanshoku