JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - STAY

Author Topic: Secret Miracle  (Read 4556 times)

Offline Ameko

• 雨の心で中
Secret Miracle
« on: December 05, 2006, 02:03:32 AM »
Chapter one:
Ohayou

The morning light seeped through the window of a young girl's room. She was fast asleep, muttering things to herself, holding a Tsukushima Kirari doll. In fact, this girl's room was full of Kirarin Revolution merchandise. The DVDs, the posters, the plushies, the OSTs, the two singles that were used as opening and ending themes, and the mini-album. She also owned exact replica outfits that were worn by Kirari's voice actress. This wasn't because the girl liked to cosplay as Kusumi Koharu, it was because this girl was Kusumi Koharu.

As the alarm clock by her bed struck 8:30AM, the familiar beeping filled the room, growing louder and louder. Koharu opened her eyes, blinked a few times and looked around the room. Yawning and rubbing her eyes, she slowly got out of bed, leaving her Kirari doll next to her pillow.

"That's right.." Koharu muttered. "I have another Balalaika event today..."

She sighed, changing out of her pyjamas and into fresh undergraments. Koharu walked over to her wardrobe and took out the bright yellow and orange Balalaika outfit. Yawning once more, she put it on. At first, she had found it complicated to put this outfit on and take it off. But Koharu was used to it now. It was certainly better than the Koi Ka na outfit, even though that was simpler..

Koharu walked over to her door and exited her room.
"Koha, where are you going?" Michishige Sayumi asked. Sayumi was a fellow member of Morning Musume, however, Sayumi had joined two years before Koharu had, along with Kamei Eri, Fujimoto Miki, and Tanaka Reina.
"Sayu? Oh, I have an event for Balalaika today."
"Eh? Right now?" Sayumi asked, dissapointment in her voice.
"Well, it's not for another two hours.."
"Should you be eating in it? What if you wreck it?"
"I don't feel like eating.." Koharu replied, ask Reina walked past.
"Kohaaa... it is because of your you-know-what?"
Unfortunately, Reina was within earshot and hurried to join Koharu and Sayumi. "But Kohacchi doesn't have her--" however, Reina broke off at the deadly look on Koharu's face.
"Shut up, Reina." Koharu glared.
"Oh, then again.. Sayu!" Reina's eyes widened.
"What what?"
"Someone left a bag of tampons in the bathroom. I'm thinking of playing a joke on Yossie."
"Not Leader!" Sayumi giggled. "Obachan!"
"Really? Why Yuko-senpai?" Reina asked.
"Because she's old!"

Koharu left Sayumi and Reina to go about their business. Instead, she walked into the bathroom to get ready for her event. Sure enough, as Reina had said, there was a bag of tampons sitting on the windowsill behind the toilet.
Thank you, Miichan!!

Offline raspberrygashes

• Member+
Secret Miracle
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 02:29:44 AM »
Dunno where you're really going with this, but looks interesting nonetheless:)  Keep going!
Look out! Crappy editing and cheap promotion coming through!
Pimping Gorgeous Doll<<<>>>Charmant de Fleurs

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Secret Miracle
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 02:35:35 PM »
It's a bleeding miracle, ha!

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Secret Miracle
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 07:17:38 PM »
Anything with Koharu is a miracle. Really liking ya story. Keep up the good work :)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 03:42:51 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline Ameko

• 雨の心で中
Secret Miracle
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 09:01:26 AM »
Chapter two: Like an Angel..

Koharu turned a corner. She realized how stupid it was to change into the Balalaika outfit before she got to the event. Everyone was staring at her. But Koharu ignored them. She was recalling her conversation with Reina and Sayumi. Of course, Reina knew nothing. Well, nothing about her secret. Not even Tsunku knew. And Sayumi.. Sayumi had only found out by accident. Koharu sighed. She recalled it well...

Kusumi Koharu was a new member of Morning Musume -- two months ago, she had won the 7th Generation Auditions. She was in her room, practicing. Not songs or dance, however. More so practicing how to master her powers. Yes, Koharu had powers. Magical powers. But she wasn't a wizard. She was not a magical girl like those in anime either. She was a tenkami, or in other words, an angel god. Magnificent wings sprouted from her back. They were shaped like a devil's, but white like an angel's.

Koharu started reciting spells in Latin. A fireball shot out of the palm of her right hand and hovered above it.

"Koharu-chan?"

Koharu froze. She was just in the process of starting to make her bigger. The one thing she had not counted on was Michishige Sayumi.

"I--I'm changing!" Koharu called out hastily.
"I'm coming in!" Sayumi pushed the door open. "We're both gi---"

Sayumi's eyes lingered from Koharu's fireball hovering over her hand, to the giant wings on her back.

"What.." Sayumi stumbled slightly. "Koharu-chan.."
"Sayumi-san... Don't.."
"What's going on, Koharu-chan?" Sayumi demanded. "Koharu-chan.. tell me!"
"No. Sayumi-san, you can't know.."
"Koharu-chan.." Sayumi murmured, moving over to Koharu. To the younger one's surprise, Sayumi grabbed one of Koharu's wings and buried her face in it.
"Sayumi-san!" Koharu exclaimed.
"So soft.."
"Sayumi-san! Please! You must leave.."
"What's with these wings, Koharu-chan? They're like.. the wings of an angel.."

It was as if an arrow had pierced through Koharu's heart.
"Alright, Sayumi-san, I'll tell you."
Sayumi's face rose from the feathery cluster. She turned around, resting her head on Koharu's shoulder.

"When I was four.." Koharu began. "I was put under a spell.. I don't know.. you could call it a spell.. or a curse.. Well, anyway.. I was blessed with powers that were descended from Heaven. I am one of the seven tenkami, or angel God. Each tenkami is the God of an element. I am the God of Fire. I do not know who the other six tenkami are, however.. Not even my parents know..."
Sayumi was silent. Then she finally said, "What's it like?"
"Different than being a human, I suppose. I don't eat. I don't sleep either, I just.. loose conciseness for a few hours. It's to recharge my powers."
"So, is this.. is this why you won?"
"Yes," Koharu avoided Sayumi's eyes. "I.. I didn't DO anything, per se, but I just... Won. Because I am not human, Sayumi-san.."
"Why did you audition for Momusu?" Sayumi asked in a quiet voice.
"Because.. I don't know.. because I found something that.. Something that I wanted to do.."
"Koharu-chan.. Is this your true form?"
"No," Koharu shook her head. "This is my half-tenkami form. My true tenkami form is much more.. frightening..."

"Sayu..." Koharu hugged herself. She knew that one day she'd have to show Sayumi her true form. However, she did not want anyone else to know.. If word got out.. But not now. Now, her main focus was this Balalaika event.
Thank you, Miichan!!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Secret Miracle
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 12:42:12 PM »
Wow, I must be starting a Cursed/Gifted revolution in the forum XD First there's me with  the Eight Cursed Orochi, then Rndmnweird with the Ten Gifted Warriors, and now, you with seven Tenkami?

Nonetheless, this will be interesting to read, Koharu out of character for this story? Teehee.

PS] Angel/devil wings with her Bailalaka outfit reminds me of Sakura's random outfits in Cardcaptor Sakura XD

Offline Ameko

• 雨の心で中
Secret Miracle
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2006, 09:31:22 AM »
Our Cursed Gift? :ONdunno: I'm guessing that's the fic you wrote, right? I'll read it eventually. Lol, I've been watching too much anime haha XD
Thank you, Miichan!!

Offline Drako60

• 100% Yankee Power
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Secret Miracle
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2006, 09:42:12 AM »
The first chapter was .....interesting, the second even more interesting.

Great start, keep it up, I'll enjoy reading this story

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
Secret Miracle
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2006, 11:17:09 AM »
So that's how she keeps getting the singles.:mrgreen:

Offline Ameko

• 雨の心で中
Secret Miracle
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2006, 12:31:07 AM »
Chapter Three:
White

Koharu sighed. She was back in her room, practicing her magic. To her horror, yet again, Koharu heard a knock at the door. She screamed, tripped over one of her spell books, and landed at the side of her bed. Her wings vanished just as Yoshizawa Hitomi entered the room, followed by the new 8th generation member, Mitsui Aika.

"Koharu? What are you doing?" Yossie asked, her eyes surveying the room, which was now a mess.
"Um... dance practice! For er... Balalaika?"
"Don't you know the dance off by heart already?" Yossie raised an eyebrow.
"Yoshizawa-san.." Aika said in her granny-like voice. "I thought I saw something white when you pushed open the door..."
"Something white, Aika-chan?"
Koharu froze. Aika had caught a glimpse of her wings. Not that the girl knew what they were. The word was not going to get out that Koharu was a tenkami, no matter what.
"I't must just be your imagination!" Koharu protested hysterically. "You were just seeing things! Yeah! There was not something white! Silly Aika-chan!"
"Kusumi-san?" Aika blinked.
"Koharu, you sure are acting weird today." the Leader raised her eyebrow again.
"No no!" Koharu voice was rising, still hysterical. "You're the one who's acting weird, Leader! Aika-chan, too! White? Hahahahahaha! What could be white?"
Yossie looked at Koharu in a concerned, almost motherly way, then lead Aika out of the room and closed the door.

Koharu heaved a great sigh of relief. Aika wasn't going to find out what that 'white something' was. Neither was Yossie, or anyone else. She was determined. Of course, there was always the chance that idiot Sayumi would let something slip.

Just as Koharu was about to call forth her wings again, she was interrupted by 1st generation member, Nakazawa Yuko. Yuko ignored the mess and walked right over to Koharu.
"We need to talk, Koharu-chan."

Koharu gulped. Was it about the tenkami, or was Yuko going on about something else? If it was about the tenkami, how did Yuko know? Was she one herself? Did Sayumi spill the beans? Either way, Koharu had never seen the leader of Hello! Project look so serious. Speaking of Sayumi, did she and Reina pull a trick on Yuko using those tampons they found after all?
Thank you, Miichan!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Secret Miracle
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2006, 03:17:47 AM »
Quote from: Ameko;257089
"Yoshizawa-san.." Aika said in her granny-like voice.
Booyah. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Secret Miracle
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2006, 04:32:54 AM »
Who the hell is Aika? Oh wait, she's the new kid! Duh, never mind.

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
Secret Miracle
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2006, 07:13:08 AM »
I wonder what that tampon bag trick looked like?

Offline Ameko

• 雨の心で中
Secret Miracle
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2006, 02:30:52 AM »
ARGH! I'm so sorry for the short chapters :pen_sorry:

I'm always used to writing short stories for school, and I've never written fanfiction before :ONsweat:

I do have an idea of what I intend to do with this story, don't worry! I'm really bad at writing long chapters, please forgive me :ONkneelbow:
Thank you, Miichan!!

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
Secret Miracle
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2006, 11:29:53 AM »
As long as the quality stays the same I'm ok with the size.

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - STAY