JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Detroit7 - Beautiful Song

Author Topic: My instant girlfriend - chap 25 (WMatsui) 10/08/2016  (Read 66244 times)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 12 + other pairing
« Reply #100 on: May 28, 2015, 02:02:18 PM »
Omg!!! After the freaking wedding!!! Whyyyyy!!

Who the heck are those guys?! How dare they kidnapped them

Update soon

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 13 + other pairing
« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2015, 07:17:35 PM »
Okay guys, sorry if it become lamer, enjoy and sorry for bad english and short update.

Chapter 13 Wmatsui
Chapter 13,5 : Kidnapped

It been three days, and Jun try to remove himself from the chain. Fool has chained him and didn’t give him food. He force him to drink something, and he started to hallucination. And that hallucination really did a good mess in his head. But everytime he will break up, he remember Rena face. And he know he need to stay strong for her, what make Jun more desperate is Kenzou.Yesterday, they put him into the same room with Jun. His condition is really bad. Looks like they didn’t give him drink or food properly and his face is full of bruise, he barely can stand up. And  barely stay in his conscious.

Jun : otou sama, please wake up.

Kenzou : …

Jun : dammit! If only I can be free of this.

Door opened and Fool come inside. well, looks like you are hungry Jun kun. I will give you more to eat. Fool hand over a food to him, feeding him. but Jun refuse to eat the food. It make Fool terrified. He force him to eat but instead, Jun used his chain to trap Fool and Jun bite his hand. The action make Fool angry and hit
Jun face really hard.

Fool : you know that I don’t like to play hard. But you let me no option. How about some drink again?

Jun : don’t ever you dare to do that! (try to hit Fool again)

Fool : ha ha ha, you can’t hit me.  But I can (hit Jun)

Kenzou : st..stop!

Fool look at Kenzou and see he is awake, his eyes is beaming.

Fool : yeah! You awake already. Here, eat some food first, don’t worry I will not let you broken yet. Rage told me to play with you. He is bored about you. Now I will have two toys. He he he, I wonder what will you say in your nightmare.

************************************************************************************

At Matsui Hotel

Rena has been in her room, she locked herself and it been three day and there is no news from police about them. She want to know where they are, and who did this. But as the police didn’t help at all, she really fell really hopeless.  She has cried so hard and now her ters even won’t come out.

As for Yuki, she has been busy with the administration because the master has been gone. Now, because it is Madam who in charge.  And the four clan is come to urgent meeting,Yamamoto Saito has asked all of the clan to have a metting.

Yuuma : well, this is a serious matter. We need to settle this thing as soon as possible. And if can I suggest we stop the meeting first, we need to focus ourselves  on saving Matsui.

Saito : I has asked my right man to search for them, hopefully there will be a news soon.

Akiko : I don’t think we need to stop the meeting, those meeting is important, and we already asked for the police to help.

Daiki : yeah, I don’t think that we need to stop the meeting, how about postpone it? I mean it won’t be fair for Matsui.

Akiko : enough,we Matsui will handle this thing alone. And I thank you for you all coming here today. we will find my husband and Matsui Jun. we also has asked our best man to find them.

Saito : … what?! But Kenzou is out there in danger and we know that we just can’t wait for police to do their work. We can help.

Akiko : my word is the same with Kenzou, now I am the representative for Matsui clan.  I appreciate the help Yamamoto san, but I don’t think somebody of other clan need to be these interfere.

Saito : but!

Yuuma : okay, Miss Matsui, I understand very well, sorry for taking your time. let’s go Saito.

Saito : what..?! not you also Watanabe Yuuma.

Daiki : okay, I am off of this. Just inform me if you need a help.

After they leaving, Akiko back to her room and called Yuki.

Yuki : you called Madam?

Akiko : Yuki I need you to prepare the administration for the meeting of all Matsui household .

Yuki : but,..

Akiko : Yuki did you hear me?

Yuki : yes.. madam.

Akiko : good, now off you go.

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Re: Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 13,5 + other pairing
« Reply #102 on: June 01, 2015, 01:04:28 AM »
Madam is behind this in sure!!
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 13,5 + other pairing
« Reply #103 on: June 01, 2015, 10:13:08 AM »
Eehh too short but i like you're fic .. Update soon author-san . Thanks for update

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2015, 01:52:47 PM »
what the?!!
who did that? is it lady akiko?
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2015, 02:24:23 PM »
What the hell with that woman?!? Someone kich that bish out of the house

I hope Jun and Kenzo will be save soon

Update soon

Offline Naoru_chan

• AKB Group Bansaiiiiiiiii~~~
« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2015, 04:39:25 PM »
I hope Yuuma will find the truth later.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2015, 05:24:55 PM »
Mamamia~

Offline krya_atsumina

« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2015, 11:55:22 AM »
still no update
where you been author-san  :?
cant wait for the continuation
please update soon
onegai  :bow:

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2015, 05:43:29 PM »
Chapter 13 : Escape plan

Saito is chasing after Yuuma, as he is quiet upset about Yuuma behavior, he want to help Kenzou. But he alone won’t give any help. As up until now, his right man didn’t give any good news regarding the missing Matsui.

Saito : hey Yuuma, why did you leave the meeting? This is an urgent matter! We really need to form our clan force to find Kenzou and Jun!

Yuuma : …

Yuuma just stay silent and get back to his car. It make Saito angry and get inside Watanabe car, he really want to punch this guy, if he not remember that Yuuma is one of his best friend. As Saito went inside the car, he is surprise to find Mayu inside the car. He is busy with the laptop on his hand. As Saito met Yuuma gaze, Yuuma began to explain.

Yuuma : listen Saito, I know I act like a jerk today at Matsui house. But because of accident ten years ago, I never believe in Matsui mistress. And you can see Daiki also didn’t give any good suggestion. I come here just because I respect you as my friend and leader.

Saito : … well, what is Mayu doing in here?

Yuuma : he is hacking the Matsui computer security and communication system. Hopefully he will find something.

Mayu : just a little bit otou sama, I can have all the data we need. But,.. what is this?!

Saito : what is it?!

Mayu : well, looks like we got what we need. The security video has been deleted but I can get it back again. They were kidnapped by three guys and they run away with a car. I will search the car id, and the last time they were seen.
But out of Mayu surprise  he found out the video of somebody who trailed those three guys. Yokoyama Yui. He has seen him at Jun marriage party. Part of him is wondered where did he go. As part of him need to focused at finding Jun as soon as possible. But then he got a massage.

Flashback

Yui is wondered at the hotel after he pick up his bag. He doesn’t really want to go back as he want to take some night scenery. Jun has give his a special name tag and card so he can access inside the Matsui Clan main house. He need it because he also take their wedding ceremony. As he is wondered, he saw some thing very suspicious. He decided to hide, as he saw three people  each with a tattoo  walking inside the main hall. As he take some of picture of them from the back, he decided to tailing them secretly. As they went inside Kenzou office, he heard a loud crash, but nobody come out from that building. He began feel anxious as he went to peek the room from the window, he found no body.

End of flash back.

It been three days after that accident. As Yui know there something suspicious about the household alone. He want to tell somebody about the tattoo men, but he has no idea who can help him. As he also has asked ‘somebody’ for the information, there is no used. These four clan from Nagoya are strictly bane any information to leak to public. So he decided to ask Rena about Kenzou’s office. Who know Rena know something about the room or the tattoo men. As he believe he has run out of time.

Rena has locked herself inside the room as no one can convince her to eat or go out from her room. She ordered all the maid to leave her alone. But her peace was disturbed by Yui. He directly opened the door. Despite the protease from Rena’s maids. He meet Rena gaze, as he tell her that he need to talk.

Yui : Rena san, I believe I will know about Jun whereabout if you can give me any clue about your father office or the mask people.

Yui then showed the picture and when Rena see the tattoo, her eyes widened. For her reaction, Yui know that Rena can help him.

Rena : that mask… that tattoo is our clan sysmbol. Each clan have their dark secret and our ancestor made those tattoo to be our reminder to not fall to the same mistake as our ancestors. To tell you the truth I also don’t really understand about those marks. Maybe Mayu can help us.

Yui : Mayu? Watanabe Mayu from Watanabe Clan?

Rena just nooded. Yui think about something for a few second before he agree to Rena to ask for Mayu help.

Yui : well, let’s find him, I believe we has run out of time.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

When the night come, Jun manage to free himself, he has waited for night to come. As he manage to steal the key from Fool when he trap Fool with his chain. He manage to take the key from Fool. He then process to free Kenzou. As Kenzou condition is worst than him.

Jun : Otou sama.. hang in there. we will escape from this, together.

Kenzou : Ju.. Jun kun. Ju.. just leave alone. I .. will.. be .. a bur..burden. li.. live. Thi..s is my… fault.

Jun : No! Otou sama, I will never leave you alone in here. we will leave together. Let’s go…

…../////……

Jun is running, his heart beat very fast and he is sweating. He is hungry, tired, and all his body is hurt. His consciousness is running low. As his eyes want to close in any moment. But he can’t do that. He manage to run away from that room, he need to find a way to escape and find a help. As he also carried Kenzou on his back. Kenzou is too weak to run.  He is lucky as for this three day, he somehow understand their habit. They never really pay attention in guarding.  In that old building, the guarding one just four of them. And two of them will always go to somewhere when it is night time, leaving two of them guarding. As he running, he heard a bang sound and a crazy laugh from Fool.

Looks like they manage to find out that their prisoners have escaped. And as he heard a bang sound, Jun know that they bring a gun. He began to frustrated as he try to hide inside the bushes as he is too weak to move. But soon he realize there is another voice. A dog voice. He then started to run and run. As he know hiding will be useless.

Jun : God.. please give me a chance to.. meet Rena again.

Offline Naoru_chan

• AKB Group Bansaiiiiiiiii~~~
« Reply #110 on: June 17, 2015, 05:58:43 PM »
Jun otou-san hang in there. Yui hurry meet mayu please.
Author-san please  update soon .

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #111 on: June 17, 2015, 06:12:54 PM »
Jun-kun!!!!
DO YOUR BEST!!!  :cow: DO YOUR BEST!!!  :yossi:
SAVE EVERYONE!!! :panic:
Alright. I'm being so silly here.  :sweatdrop: GOmen...  :bow:
Just really into this fic.  :heart: :yep:
Thanks for the update, Sadrilim-san.  :twothumbs
keep going..  :fap
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #112 on: June 17, 2015, 07:10:33 PM »
YEAH....JUN GANBATTE~

but yui..why show rena the pic like few days..=='

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE~

Sadrilim san.thankiess'bow

:kneelbow: :on gay: :on drink:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline daichi matsui

• Silent reader 95% - Wmatsui_timemachine
  • If i left comment = Congratulation you are a great author!!
« Reply #113 on: June 18, 2015, 12:14:04 PM »
Thanks for update author-san!!  :twothumbs
I've been waiting for long time to read your new chapter
Keep going author-san i love this story very much  :inlove:

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #114 on: June 24, 2015, 01:18:12 PM »
Author-san where are you?

Update soon~

Need to know what happen nest to Jun and Kenzou  :banghead:
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2015, 09:08:08 AM »
AUTHOR-SAN I'M DYING WITHOUT YOUR FIC !!!!!!  :panic: :banghead:
 :bow: :rofl: :cry:

size=14pt]UPDATE PLEASE[/size]

I'm 100% Human,loves 48 group,especially NMB ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fic:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39422.0

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2015, 04:57:45 PM »
Hey all, I am back. At least I will try to update one of my fanfic.

Thank you for you all who still patiently wait for the update.

Hope you enjoy my lame story, and sorry for the bad english.

WMatsui Chapter 14
Chapter 14 : Good bye my loved one.

Back to 8 hours ago…

“ head to the old tree”

Mayu received a massage, and the content of the massage is about just ‘old tree’. He sigh. Mayu feel frustrated, because when he want to track the car. Turn out it was a stolen car, and there is no other clue which will bring them to the culprit. But one thing he sure is, the culprit must really know the Matsui house area very well. And regarding the security system, they can hack it quite easy. Even if it was Mayu, he will need some times before the hacking system work out.   The only clue is ‘head to the old tree’. What the meaning of this?!

The more he think, the more he got pissed off. Never did he feel this kind of felling. No more clue, too perfect to track, and now old tree? There are a lot of old tree in this whole Nagoya, or even worse this whole Japan or world. What on earth is Old Tree?????
But then, there is a call from Rena.

Rena : Mayu kun…

Mayu : Yes, Rena chan?

Rena : can we talk? I believe I get some info about Otou sama and Jun kidnapper.  Yokoyama san has given me some clue regarding the day when they are missing. He took photo of the kidnapper. And there is our clan marks.

Mayu : hm..  Rena chan, can you send the picture right away?

Rena : yes.. We can send it.

Mayu then receive the picture from Rena. And when he look at the picture, he smirked. There is some playfull smile plastered on his face. 

Mayu : Otou sama, Saito sama.. I know where the kidnapper take Jun kun and Matsui sama.

…….

Matsui Jun Pov

I run and run, but no matter how hard I try, I really didn’t have any energy to run anymore. Everything seems blurry. This is really bad. My heart really hurt, I think the side effect of strange medicine that Fool give me will appear. I really scare. What if they caught us. Will we get killed? I don’t know what to do. Right now my only focus is be free from this hell. 

End of pov

While Jun keep running but he then stopped because of too much pain in his heart. He know that he need to stand up now and keep walking. And when he try to stand up, he fall down. With Kenzou behind his back, it bring more impact to him.

Jun : argh!!!!!

Kenzou : ?!.. son.. are you okay?

Jun : … yeah. Sorry otou sama….

Kenzou : Jun… just leave me alone. I .. I will held them down while you run away from here.

Jun : no.. never…  I can’t leave you alone. I won’t be able to face Rena after this.  Please otou sama. Don’t say things like that. You are our precious father.

Kenzou : Jun…

Jun : now let’s go. We really need to run from this place.

As Jun want to run again, he heard a loud sound, it looks like a firework. And when he looks at the sky, he can see a phoenix mark in the sky and also a tiger in the sky.

Kenzou : that! That is Watanabe clan’s and Yamamoto clan’s. They come for us. Follow those.

Jun : but, otou sama. Why those firework are at different place? one is in the hill where we run away,.. don’t tell me… they have secure those place.

5 hour before Jun run away at other place.

Saito : Mayu.. you really know where they are? Where they are?!

Yuuma : geez, please calm down Saito, panic won’t bring us to anywhere.

Mayu : otou sama, uncle Saito, Rena chan, and Yokoyama san, I believe that they are kidnapped in the Main island.

Yui : Main island?

Rena : there is an old legend from our ancestor. In the old time, there is a king with a four son. As he want to retire, he give his sons his own legacy. The first son will get the courage, for a great king. The second will get knowledge to help his people. The third son will get sincerity to lead his people. And lastly the forth son will he give him a kindness to be loved by his people.  But out of their know the king have another son. An illegitimate son. The king hide it so well, so not many people know about it. Even his four son didn’t know it. The King didn’t give anything to his last son just like what he did to his four son. So the fifth son really hate the King and his other brothers. As the hate in his heart grew bigger and bigger. He set a plan to make each other son to fight. After the King died, the fifth son began his plan. And his plan worked, he know that knowledge without kindness will bring misfortune to this country, he know that sincerity without courage won’t do anything. He know how each son need each other to keep the balance. As they fight each other. There are a great war. And for each other sake, the four king’s son agree to keep the balance again by leaving the island.  And rule their own country. So there is a peace again.

Mayu : well, to tell the truth, the story not end just like that. After a long time, both parties get tired of the war, and one of them, the first son realize that they had been tricked by this illegal son. So he try to make peace with the other.  It is not an easy task, as three of them not really believe of the first son stories. In the end they agree to leave the main island by making a patch. And just come back for important things. As the illegal son, the first son capture him, but in the end he killed himself when he is trying to run away from his jail.

Yui : okay, so I don’t get it. what the connection with the main island and the other things?

Mayu : the main island has an on old building, we believe there is our ancestor original. And in there, there is an old tree. The biggest one in that island. Those marks are our ancestor dark past. They change it after they make the patch.  Matsui as Dragon,  Watanabe as Phoenix, Yamamoto as Tiger, and last Furukawa as Turtle. Because the old one make them remember the war, so they agree to change it.

Yui : the old one?

Rena : the old symbol represent Pride, Rage, Fool, and last one Sloth. That is the symbol that the four kingdom used to represent each other.

Mayu : so old tree and the old symbol. The only place refer to those two is the main island.

Saito :  we need to go there. I will prepare the ship and helicopter, ASAP.

End of flashback.

Back to Jun

Kenzou : let’s follow one of the symbol,  the tiger one. It is a bit far, but I believe we will met them again if we are back to the phoenix symbol.

Jun : yes, otou sama. Let’s  go!

And Jun started to run again, he really used all of his strength as he also carried Kenzou in his back. Finally he can see the shore, as  he see a ship. He is very happy . As he want to go there, there is a loud bang.

“BANG!”

“BANG!”

“BANG!”

Fool : ha ha ha!!! Target secure. Good bye Matsui.

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 14 + other pairing
« Reply #117 on: July 07, 2015, 05:57:54 PM »
Finally an update!!

Uh, oh!!
The fool appeared again. Hope there's nothing bad happen to those both.

Thank you so much Sadrilim-san.
Good job.
Waiting 4 the next update.
Keep it up!!!
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 14 + other pairing