JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Shan Shan Re Ren Ai (Glittering Arouses Love)

Author Topic: [TV] Tokyo Zenyroku Shoujo  (Read 5574 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
[TV] Tokyo Zenyroku Shoujo
« on: October 16, 2012, 06:34:48 PM »

Title: 東京全力少女
Title (romaji): Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo
Broadcast network: NTV
Broadcast start: 2012-Oct-10
Air time: Wednesday 22:00

Synopsis
19-year-old Saeki Urara (Takei Emi) comes to Tokyo. Rei’s redeeming traits are her cheerfulness and distinctive positivity, but everything she does is always unheard of and unsuccessful. Because this foolhardiness causes trouble to the people around her each time, she ends up being called a girl who is unable to read situations. Urara moves to Tokyo with neither a dream nor goal, and is reunited with her father Suzuki Takuya (Watabe Atsuro) who abandoned her mother Sayuri (Horiuchi Keiko) and her 15 years ago. Although she opposes her father for making her mother miserable, his dissolute life rouses her into action. “This won’t do. I’ve to make this person happy or I can’t move on with my own life!” And so, she runs about with the aim of getting her father remarried in her first experience living in Tokyo. With cheerfulness and positivity, she overcomes various difficulties and slowly changes the people around her too. --Jdramas Wordpress

Chart

Official Site: http://www.ntv.co.jp/tokyo/

Download + English subtitles: D-Addicts

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [TV] Tokyo Zenyroku Shoujo
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 11:50:13 PM »
Solid first episode, Emi was quite the spunky gal in her first trip to Tokyo, not sure though if this storyline can carry it for 10 episodes but we'll see, only 3 main characters the first show so if they expand it a bit more that may help. Emi's character of Urara likes to be called this though....

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 07:21:28 PM »
I don't watch that many doramas, but I had never seen this side of Takei before. She plays it perfectly. I found the first ep to be pretty entertaining. She found her dad insanely quickly though  :lol: but I guess they just needed to get that out of the way to get the story rolling. Only 10 episodes? Aw well.

I haven't watch episode two yet, but the English subtitles just came out: D-Addict  :thumbup

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 05:44:14 PM »
This show is just crazy :lol: Never seen Emi play such a derp before, so it's a definite change for me; I love it though XD

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Shan Shan Re Ren Ai (Glittering Arouses Love)