JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo & Matsuzaki Nao - Momen no Handkerchief

Author Topic: aruka's OS Collection | Various pairings  (Read 77643 times)

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: The Book of My Single-Shots [Sneaky Yuri(a)] (UPDATE 09/23)
« Reply #120 on: November 16, 2012, 11:23:42 PM »
hohoho..yuria was little bit naughty, huh? maybe we should say thanks to Ogi-sama  XD
LOL at Kumi's reaction when she woke p..
in the end, Yuria's affection is just kataomoi ne~

i'm gonna miss team baka when kuumin graduate  :cry:

@ Tiptip : don't worry. just wait. you won't get any reply.it took me 2 days to be able to access that section after i left the message.

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
Re: The Book of My Single-Shots [Anata wa My Only Kurokami Shoujo] (UPDATE 01/29)
« Reply #121 on: December 18, 2012, 11:00:09 AM »
あなた は My Only 黒髪 少女      -Anata wa My Only Kurokami Shoujo-

Attention:

Please proceed to the AKB48 Perv Fanfics section here.

Due to the establishment of a new rule in this thread, asking me to PM this story is now strictly forbidden. I really hope you understand.

And since it's uploaded in a danger zone... WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT!

So please make sure you're at your LEGAL AGE before reading this!

Please send me!!

I'm Legal, Aruka san!!

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Book of My Single-Shots [Sneaky Yuri(a)] (UPDATE 09/23)
« Reply #122 on: December 19, 2012, 04:53:51 PM »
@Tiptip: Have you got the access now? Anyway, thanks for asking me to send that fic. :D

@yukofan:
Sis Ogi-sama is cool indeed. Long live beautiful pervy girls! XD

I didn't even know why I wrote the ending like that. :lol:
Usually, once I lock my preference on a certain (romantic) pairing, it's quite difficult for me seeing them (and almost impossible for me to write them) with a different pair. But KumiYuri-KumiNon case is an exception XD (still more into KumiYuri though)

And yeah... Kuumin sayonara~ :cry:

@Cometerz48: Would you please check your PM? There's something I must tell you. :)

Before I forgot, let me say thanks to readers, thanks to silent readers, thanks to 'Thank-ers', and thanks to new voters. :D Thank you!

Ah, so lazy to write a new fic for this thread... :yawn:
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Book of My Single-Shots [-replying mode-]
« Reply #123 on: December 21, 2012, 07:39:22 AM »
Thank you for the updates

I like your stories... but it seem you haven't been writing about Atsumina, HaruYuu and Marimii for a while

Well hope to see more of those.

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Book of My Single-Shots [-replying mode-]
« Reply #124 on: December 29, 2012, 09:33:11 PM »
Thank you for the updates

I like your stories... but it seem you haven't been writing about Atsumina, HaruYuu and Marimii for a while

Well hope to see more of those.

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
It's because I would rather write a different main pairing for each new entry in this thread (and I have a long OTP list that it could satisfy my writing preference), thus AtsuMina and KojiYuu as main pairings are very scarce here.
Probably the safest answer I could give you (and the other readers) now is: better not expect the same main pairing again from me. :)

But I haven't written a MariMii oneshot (IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles doesn't count as a oneshot). Should write one later. :D But I don't know when it would be finished. I'm just very slow in updating, sadly.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 06:37:31 PM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
The Book of My Single-Shots [IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles] (MINOR UPDATE 03/12)
« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2013, 10:40:04 PM »
IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles - MINOR Update ~ No! Not a single-shot, but a drabble shortfic collection! ...

So, have returned back to this old shorts collection (not counted as a single-shot) of mine. Actually the latest entry isn't new at all, as I've completed it long before the end of last year... and I still waited for another new entry to came out of my brain, sadly without avail. Thus I decide to post this lonely 'latest' before I lost it in my laptop. Just one entry, hence the 'minor' term.

Please click here, and please put in mind also that the shorts in IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles are genderbent stories.

Without further ado, just go. :D
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 10:47:33 PM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
I like the single shots, each has its own flavor.

What I actually dislike is the poll :lol: please don't degrade yourself here, I mean it be great to work on it on a one to one level but don't leave yourself open to the problems it might cause. :nervous

Keep up the good work :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: The Book of My Single-Shots -currently in sleep mode-
« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2015, 10:13:14 PM »
Author san...can u pm me "my only"...kindly pweaseee..~
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline Akiro

Re: The Book of My Single-Shots -currently in sleep mode-
« Reply #128 on: July 18, 2016, 07:27:44 PM »
Can u send it to me ??? I really really want to read ittt

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo & Matsuzaki Nao - Momen no Handkerchief