JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 80kidz - Miss Mars

Author Topic: Haruhi16's OS Collection | KojiYuu, WMatsui, AtsuMina  (Read 70120 times)

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: MY OSs~ - SHORT OS - (KOJIYUU WITH ATSUMINA) SEPT. 1, 2012
« Reply #160 on: September 02, 2012, 12:28:03 PM »
haha..kojiyuu quarrel..i don't know whether it was nyannyan who get jealous easily or yuko was so perverted..

awesome OS d^^b (as always)

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
Re: MY OSs~ - SHORT OS - (KOJIYUU WITH ATSUMINA) SEPT. 1, 2012
« Reply #161 on: September 02, 2012, 02:29:29 PM »
you're fanfic are really great

Thank you for sharing them with us :)

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: MY OSs~ - SHORT STORIES -(KOJIYUU, ATSUMINA, MARIMII) SEPT. 9, 2012
« Reply #162 on: September 08, 2012, 07:11:25 PM »
Pairings: YOU WILL KNOW (lol)

"Oniichaaaan! I really want that toy!"

A younger girl whined and cried out to her older brothers who seemed to be busy looking for someone around the carnival.

Earlier, after a whole day of class, a group of boys met at their usual place to hangout after their dismissal. It was september, and it's just a first month of being in school and everyone was so excited to go around and do something very enjoyable and fun with friends. One of the boys heard about the ongoing event in the carnival and suggested to go there and have fun with all of his friends. Everyone surprisingly shouted in agreement, really excited for tonight's jam.

Now that they're here, they've been waiting for their friends for almost half an hour now and supposedly they will meet each other at the main entrance at 7:00 pm.

"Oniichaaaaan! Please!" The younger girl whined one again, trying to get all her brothers' attention.

Doesn't seem to mind, A cute looking guy with blue streaks on his hair hissed as he look at his wristwatch, he shook his head, "I wonder where those guys are now. It's already 7:30 in the evening and they're 30 minutes late!"

"They're probably having fun with their girlfriends now," One of the guys with blonde hair spoke as he tried to calm the crying little girl on his side, "I knew this would come." He added.

"Psh, it's fine, we can go ahead and have fun without them anyway." A pretty good looking guy said as he faced his two brothers with arms crossed. "We still have our little sister here guys, let's show her around and have fun on our own. Okay?" He smiled as he gently pinched his little sister's cheek. "Let's go?"

"Thank you oniichaaaan!" The younger girl smiled widely and hugged all of his brothers.

--

After a short while, the boys found an interesting booth and tried to play a shooting game to win a teddy bear for them to give to their little sister as a gift for tonight, "GO ONIICHAAAN! YOU CAN DO IT!" The little girl was shouting and excitedly jumping around, supporting all of her older brothers to the game.

"Alright, alright, just don't jump around too much, you might hurt yourself, you little cutie." A guy with blue streaks on his hair reminded as he pointed his toy gun, aiming for the jackpot.

When he was about to shoot, a loud shout from his little sister behind made him missed the jackpot, the boys turn around and found their sisters crying with a smiling boy in front of her, they hurriedly approach their little sister and asked, "Are you okay? What happened?"

"Oniichaan, this boy suddenly kissed me!" The crying girl sobbed as she pointed the little boy in front of her, still smiling after what he had done to the little girl.

The boys leaned down to take a closer look to the little boy who is now giving them an innocent look on his face, "Little boy, what's your name? Why are you here alone?"

The little boy smiled and bowed, "Hello, My name is-"

"Oh! There you are! My goodness! Juri-kun!" The little boy suddenly cut off by a call of his sisters behind, he turned around and run to his sisters who were really worried about their little brother. "Where did you go? I told you not to go far away from us!" A girl with black shoulder- length hair said worriedly as she hugged her little brother to her arms tightly.

"I'm sorry oneechan, i promised i will never do it again." Said by the young boy as he hugged his older sister back.

"It's alright, we're glad we found you now and safe." Added by his another older sister who has a cute dimpled smile on her face, gently patting the young boy's head.

"Next time, you should listen to your oneechan so you will never be lost again, okay?" A tall girl with a short brown hair smiled as she also hugged her younger brother.

A loud cry suddenly cut off the girls being worried and turned their attention to the little girl in front of them, "Oniichaaan! But that boy kissed me!" She cried out.

"Shh, it's alright, we will talk to them, okay? Just calm down now." The taller guy tried to calm the younger girl but she wouldn't stop from crying out loud, making the other people around the carnival turned their attentions at them, "Shh, Rena~chan! Don't be too loud, you're a big girl now, right? Big girls don't cry." Her oniichan wiped all of her tears as they gently grab their little sister's hand and approach the group of girls who seemed to be relatives to the young boy.

"Uh excuse me, is this boy your little brother?"

The girls nodded, "Un, why? Is there something wrong?"

"Uhh," The blonde guy started, "Ano, the reason why our younger sister is crying it's because your little brother k-kissed our little girl." He said, scratching his head.

Surprised expression appeared from the girls' face, they look down to ask their younger brother, "Is that true, Juri~kun?"

The boy nodded.

"Eh? But why would you do that?"

"Because she's so pretty." The innocent boy said as he smiled at the little girl.

The girls let out a deep sigh as they face the boys again, "We are really sorry about what our little brother did to your younger sister, we didn't kno-"

"N-No it's alright, we understand, they're just kids and they still don't know what they're doing so…no worries." The boys answered humbly, smiling handsomely at the beautiful girls in front of them

"Thank you." The girls answered, smiling back.

….

"By the way, my name is Kai."

"I'm Kuu. Nice to meet you."

"My name is Riku, i'm the eldest.. and this is Rena, our little sister."

"My name is Atsuko."

"I'm Mariko."

"Yuko is my name and this little boy here is Juri, our younger brother."

END?

--

I MADE THIS BECAUSE I MISS PERSONA  :mon exhaust:

SHOULD I CONTINUE? :?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 08:56:28 AM by haruhi16 »

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #163 on: September 08, 2012, 07:33:16 PM »
Hi haruhi16-san! i think you definitely need to continue this  :yep: ...

it's awesome  :drool:  :twothumbs

hahaha  :lol: juriboy soo funny..  :thumbup

please continue  :bow:

Offline lollita90

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • izzy-chan desu!
« Reply #164 on: September 08, 2012, 07:57:37 PM »
NOOOOOOO!! DON'T END LIKE THAT!!  :pleeease: :pleeease:

you have to continue thissssssss  :gyaaah: :gyaaah:

i'll be hoping for moree
I love FTM. Nuff said.

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #166 on: September 08, 2012, 09:46:54 PM »
Kyaaa!
Please continue!
:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: September 08, 2012, 10:07:07 PM »
Lol Good job Juri ^^

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #168 on: September 09, 2012, 03:39:15 AM »
hello.

please continue!!!

thank you.
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #169 on: September 09, 2012, 04:32:47 AM »
jajaj of course you need to continue this fic.. when I read about the kiss i think .. it was yuu-kun or juriboy :D the kisser monster :D love it!

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #170 on: September 09, 2012, 06:21:15 AM »
omg haruhi-san!!

You dont need to ask to continue this!!
Just do it!
I miss persona to!!
Looking forwrd to the next part!keep it up!!

Thank you for the update! :thumbsup

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #171 on: September 09, 2012, 07:52:37 AM »
Persona reprise ~ yeah

Offline yuuzu05

• ecchi
« Reply #172 on: September 29, 2012, 06:57:22 AM »
really good, please continue  :deco: :deco:

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: MY OSs~ - ONLY YOU -(KOJIYUU) OCT. 2, 2012
« Reply #173 on: October 01, 2012, 04:56:30 PM »
Pairing : (KOJIYUU)

"Yuuchan."

A tall pretty girl called the smaller girl's name as she madly grip a piece of paper on her table, making the smaller girl stopped from her tracks. She let out an annoying sigh, "What is the meaning of this, Yuuchan!?"

With her back facing the taller girl, a weak smile appear on her face before answering her now mad and confused girlfriend, "What do you think i'm doing?"

The taller girl furrowed her brows and pouted as the smaller girl won't give her a straight answer from her question, "This! What's this paper all about?!"

Shaking her head lightly, she hissed in response, "You already read it, right? You must know by now what i was trying to do here."

Frowning, Kojiharu suddenly stood up from her chair, "Are you..…breaking up with me?" She asked, the last sentence somehow made her heart skip as she bit her lower lip, trying to hold her tears back.

"Un." She nodded.

She was taken back, "Why? Can you tell me why?"

"Aren't you supposed to question yourself why you're still with me?", She answered coldly, still not facing the taller girl.

With the girl's question, she found herself confused, she started to get annoyed with the girl's sudden behavior, "Enough with that, Yuuchan! Why can't you give a straight answer!? Face me and tell me what's going on!" She half shouted as she throw the paper away, "Face me, Yuuchan!"

Sighing deeply, she turn around slowly to face her, "I had enough."

"You had enough? What do you mean? What did i do?!" She asked, she gasped as she started to breath heavily. "Answer me!"

"Why are you forcing yourself to be with me when you're now falling out of love?"

That  question made Haruna confused even more, she frowned, 'Falling out of love?'

"You know what, i don't have time for this now, we still have a photo shoot that we need to attend to, they're now waiting for us in the shooting place." Yuko spoke wryly, she grabbed all of her stuffs and ready to leave, but the girl's voice stopped her from behind.

"Are you still going to leave even if this matter is all about our relationship? Are you just going to leave it like that? Is that it?" She questioned with a serious tone of her voice.

"Haruna…" She spoke as she faced her once again.

"Haruna? Since when you call me with my real name?"

"We need to go now." She answered, obviously trying to escape from the girl's question.

"No, if you love me, you'll stay. If you don't, you can leave for our photo shoot without me." She answered sternly, "It's now or never…"

Oshima Yuko sighed annoyingly and immediately approached the taller girl, "Are you serious? It's our contract to be there and do the shoot! Do you even know what will happen to us if we cancel this shoot? This is going to be so embarrassing! They already set up everything, Haruna!"

The taller girl looked away, "I don't care. I'll stay here, i'm not gonna leave this house so you better go now."

"B-But it's a 'KOJIYUU' shoot! Both of us should be there!" She said worriedly, looking up to the taller girl who just ignored her. "Come on! Don't be like this!"

Kojiharu looked down to her squirrel with an eyebrow raised, "I won't leave……unless you tell me what's going on."

"I told you we don't have time for that now!"

She sighed, "Well then, you go ahead and i'll just rest myself here for today. Good luck with your shoot!" She faked a smile at her before turning around from the smaller girl who don't seem so happy to what she just heard from the taller girl.

Kojima Haruna totally ignored her, leaving Oshima Yuko standing in the living room with a slight frown on her face. Yuko shook her head, "I can't believe this." She mumbled.

"You should go now, the shoot will start in…." She paused as she looked at her phone, "…15 minutes."

The taller girl waved at her and was about to go upstairs but Yuko was fast and pulled the girl back in the living room,  "You will come with me." She said as she hold the girl tightly on her arms.

Kojima Haruna struggled trying to get off from Yuko's grip, "No! I won't! Let go of me!"

"Do you like Mariko?"

Hearing that question, the struggling Haruna suddenly stopped from resisting, she looked at her squirrel, confused. "What?"

"I'm not gonna repeat that question again, Haruna!"

"Do i like…… Ma-Mariko?" She tilted her head, "What makes you think that?" She pouted.

"You….You always go out with her these past few days, and you both took like 1000 photos together and posted on twitter or G+, or even in Mariko's account. There's so much Mariharu photos on the internet right now and that makes me….……je-jealous." She sadly said, she let out a soft sigh as she let her go gently from her grip.

The two remained silent for awhile, Yuko who was still waiting for the girl's reaction scratched the back of her head and turn around, "S-Sorry, i should have just keep it by myself. I…. I'll leave now." Yuko who was about to leave suddenly felt a hand grabbing hers and pulled her back into a kiss. Her eyes widened when she realized that her tsundere girlfriend was kissing her right on the lips, that really surprised her. She just couldn't believe Haruna initiated this time when usually it's always her who would want to kiss her tsundere girlfriend.

Kojima Haruna broke the kiss and pulled back, "You think Marichan and I have a secret affair? Is that it? Do you really think Marichan as a friend of ours for 7 years would do that to you? And as a girlfriend of yours for 3 years, do you really think i would cheat on you?!" She asked as she looked at her squirrel girlfriend with a death glare.

"I…I…" She stuttered.

"You idiot!"

Haruna flicked the girl's head causing the smaller girl to yelp in pain, "Itai!" Yuko exclaimed and quickly covers her head from the girl's attack, she pouted at her girlfriend who still giving her a death glare.

"You're accusing me for cheating on you! I'm not what you think, Yuko!" Haruna then throw weak punches at the smaller girl. "You idiot!"

"I-Itai! Itai! Itai! Nyan Nyan stop! It hurts!" Yuko tried to stop her girlfriend's outrage, she luckily caught the girl's both arms and dragged her towards the empty couch. Yuko pushed her down on the couch and abruptly jump on top of her raging girlfriend and pressed her body to her as she kissed her roughly, but quickly the kiss deepened, their long held passion taking over until finally both were kissing and touching each other's body.

Oshima Yuko put her arms around her as Haruna did the same. Her lips came down upon the taller girl's and they moved with a sense of urgency and passion. They both felt on fire and alive.
Yuko's hand reached to caress the girl's breast as she kissed her harder and harder. A moan escaped from Haruna's lips, pressing herself more into her.

Oshima Yuko's hand went up to the taller girl's skirt and was surprised to feel she was wearing no panties. She immediately removed her hand and continued kissing her. Suddenly, Haruna broke the kiss as her lips moved from Yuko's lips down to her throat and kissed her neck, sucking it. Her hot breath burning into her skin as Yuko moaned in return.

"I love you." Haruna mumbled between kisses.

Yuko pulled herself back to look at her girl's face, "I……I'm sorry. I-I was just really j-jealous." She said as she faced her with flushed face.

Looking at her cute looking sexy girlfriend pouting at her, Haruna smiled, "Yuuchan is forgiven, but i don't want you to think that i'm falling out of love with you 'cause until now i am still truly, deeply, madly in love with you… and there is only one 'Yuuchan' in my life."

With those words, she smile as she felt contented or satisfied hearing those from her beloved, she was so happy that she could feel her heart jumping for joy, "I love you too, Nyan Nyan! I love you so much!" Yuko immediately hugged Haruna.

The KOJIYUU couple stayed like that with Oshima Yuko on top and Kojima Haruna under her.

Until Yuko snapped out when she remembered something, "OMG! Nyan Nyan our photo shoot! The KOJIYUU photo shoot! WE'RE LATE!" Yuko exclaimed and get off from Haruna. She hurriedly grabbed all her things, panicking. "Nyan Nyan! Don't be too slow! Come on!"

"H-Hai, Hai!" Haruna answered as she also grabbed all of her stuffs and followed Yuko.

---

"One more thing, Nyan Nyan!"

"What?"

"Please don't forget to wear your panties, you're such a teaser~" Yuko said with a smirk.

Kojima Haruna could only blushed in return.

--

KOJIYUU IN WEEKLY PLAY BOY  :wub:

END.

---

FINALLY A KOJIYUU OS!  :mon beam:

....I want to say sorry for cutting the smut scene 'cause i'm too lazy to continue and they still need to go to their photo shoot! Don't hate me oh please =(
I really miss my OTP!  :mon inluv:
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT  :mon innocent:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 03:21:13 PM by haruhi16 »

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
Re: MY OSs~ - ACCUSATION -(KOJIYUU) OCT. 2, 2012
« Reply #174 on: October 01, 2012, 05:31:53 PM »
I love it !  :luvluv1: kojiyuu~~

I miss reading a fanfic of this two!!  :)

:twothumbs
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #175 on: October 01, 2012, 09:37:07 PM »
haru-san!  :inlove:

Aww I was waiting for someone to write KojiYuu couple based from their "wedding" photo.

Thank you!^
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #176 on: October 02, 2012, 06:22:21 AM »
i never can be upset with you.. omg love your kojiyuu fics ;D but if  you do a special smut chapter for kojiyuuim gonna be happy

Offline yuuzu05

• ecchi
« Reply #177 on: October 02, 2012, 06:37:30 AM »
always grateful for your fics  :bow: :bow:
kojiyuu is so cute!   :cathappy:  :deco:

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)