JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Free & Easy

Author Topic: Ninja Trouble (WMatsui + Multiple Pairings) - The Questionnaire (lol)  (Read 44381 times)

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
  • Matsui Rena Enthusiast.
Re: Ninja Trouble (WMatsui) - Scroll 12 [140512]
« Reply #100 on: May 13, 2014, 05:37:43 PM »
I swear when Avril Lavigne's song pop up I was rofl hahahaha  :tama-laff: :mon thumb:

And a dash of hentainess regarding the tree lol  :thumbup :twothumbs

I like the creativeness and craziness of the obstacles  :on lol:

Cant wait for next chapt !!  :peace:

Offline embee5442

• Member+
  • Bow to Renahyon-sama!
Re: Ninja Trouble (WMatsui + Multiple Pairings) - Scroll 12 [140512]
« Reply #101 on: May 14, 2014, 03:44:17 AM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

You're crazy, mus I thought you were kidding about that part

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sorry I just had to NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAA :rofl:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 03:50:52 AM by embee5442 »
A silent user. A silent reader. A silent writer. A silent killer. Meh, whatever.

My List of Stories:

:roll: Short Shots of Lame Plots :poof:
:new!: Wait for Me (hiatus) :skull:
:note: Beats of Love (collab fic with Zhen the Annoying Monkey) :guitar:

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: May 14, 2014, 01:12:57 PM »
I know wmatsui have super secret plan   :glasses:
Rena should be more careful or she will all black and blue from all that punches  :whistle:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline NewFans_48

« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2014, 05:38:45 PM »
Hello author-san! How r u?  :)

It's been quite a long time since your last update.. I hope you are doing okay! XD

I dont know the reason why you arent updating this fic, but i will always waiting for you~~ cuz i know you will be back with another awesome update~~ hehe, just dont worry author! I will wait patiently for you  :twothumbs

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2014, 03:33:18 PM »
NEW READER HERE

AAHHHHHHH THHHIIIIIISSSSSSSS IIIISSSSSSSSSS  CCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

UPDATE IT UPDATE IT ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Offline musy

• I want to be a Lolicon Master!
Re: Ninja Trouble (WMatsui + Multiple Pairings) - Scroll 13A [150224]
« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2015, 10:15:06 AM »
Scroll 13A - THE COUPLE GAME 1

HUFF HUFF HUFF

“You need to exercise more, Milky… it’s heavy.”

“Shut up! You should blame your breasts for lagging us with the weight… Mou, just keep running!”

“Is this the only speed you can get, Black?! You are a disgrace to your name! Give me more horse power, you slowpoke!!! ”

“Grrr… DOKE DOKE DOKE DOKEEE!!!

“Prez… Shall I use the guns to eliminate them?”

PAK!

“DON’T YOU DARE!”

“Are you okay, Rena?”

“Don’t worry! Being close like this with Jurina-sama makes me want to go all out with all my strength right now… To the finish line!”

“Aaaah… This is bliss for me~”

“Get your head out of any perverted thoughts, Yuihan! I swear if I feel your hand on my-… KYAAAAH!”

“I know you’re short and all… but I think I’m lighter than you, B.”

“USO DAROU!”

The girls at the moment are running with all their might and speed with each respective partners being carried by the strong warriors, whether on their shoulders, soft back or even being carried like a princess. Every one of them is clad in PE uniform of white shirts and red shorts (no bloomers, sorry) even after countless of protests that had been ignored by S-Sama. They are going through the first course of the 4th obstacle of the competition, which is, the Couple Game. Indeed, we can’t see any couple-related game at the moment. Let’s just say, pairing the girls like this is couple-thing enough for your entertainment.

FIRST CHECKPOINT

The first checkpoint of the Couple Game is a relay competition where the girls are needed to carry their respective partners over the obstacles such as…

“Oh! I can see the pole! Hurry up, Sayanee!”

SayaMilky pair was the first team to reach the first obstacle. However, another pair with big dark cloud looming over their heads suddenly rushed past the first team.

“Over my partner’s dead body!”

“Hey! Are you implicating I should die first before you? How could you, Yukirin!”

Not minding the whining coming from the girl sitting on her shoulder, Yuki immediately grabbed the note arranged in each checkpoint for them.

“Alright, Mayu! Here, read this note!”

They grab the note attached on the pole for the first obstacle, only to have their eyes widen in shock.

“We must drink the hot tea…”

“…while crossing the narrow wooden plank there.”

Situated in front of them is a long and narrow wooden plank hanging over a pit full of smelly mud and a table with a glass of hot tea, the steam can be seen going up from the drink. Mayu and Yuki gulp simultaneously from the view. They knew it is not as easy as it seems…

“Paruru, grab that glass and hold on tight!”

“Okay!”

YuiParu team approached the table with SayaMilky following closely behind them. With a smirk and a confident smug, Yuihan swiftly leaps forward to the wooden plank, only to have the smug wiped off her face after stepping on it.

“Uwaaaah!!! Where the hell did that come from?!”

The spiky haired girl barely avoids the trap as a sharp blade suddenly pierced through the plank without warning. Not enough of that, a loud scream sounded from SayaMilky team.

“Pfft...Uhuk uhuk... GYAAH!!! WHAT IS THIS THING?!”

Milky exclaimed as she spits out the liquid she just sipped. Sayanee grabs the glass and brings it to her nose. After sniffing the tea, she quickly distanced the glass away from her face with a disgusted face.

“Urgh… This is not a normal tea!”

Indeed, what Yuki and Mayu thought earlier was right. There was indeed some kind of hidden trap for these normal-looking games. S-sama surely loves entertainment so much to have these brilliant ideas of setting up this kind of trap games.

“Jurina-sama, can you manage?”

“Leave it to me!”

Without hesitation, Jurina reaches for the glass and emptied almost half of the content in one gulp. Seeing the tortured face of her master from the bitter black tea, Rena quickly snatched the glass and finishes the disgusting drink. With a forced calm face, Rena hurriedly ran past the plank full with sharp blades in a blink of an eye. Rena thought they were the first team to finish the first obstacle but the glare she got from another pair known as A and B had turned her assumption wrong. The silent and fast movement of the mysterious pair had actually shocked Rena for a second there.

“One of them was the one who attacked me and Sayanee that time…”

“We must not lose to them, Rena.”

“Certainly, Jurina-sama!”

Not wanting to lose to the team, Rena slams her feet to the ground to thrust her body forward as she zooms past the first obstacle with the AB team following closely from behind.

“Ummm… Minami-“

Before Atsuko can even put up the most innocent face of a puppy to beg Minami to finish the tea for her, she had already finished the glass. Her face shows no emotion whatsoever as she wipes her lips with the sleeve of her shirt. Taking out a device from her pocket, she throws it on the wooden plank…

BOOM!

…only to have the innocent plank blown to pieces with blades flying through the air. Takamina turns to Atsuko indifferently, carrying the stunned president to proceed to the next checkpoint.

“Let’s go!”

“Y-y… Yes!”

SECOND CHECKPOINT

By now, almost every team succeeded in finishing the first checkpoint after much hesitation and gut-twisting action. The AtsuMina team first arrived to the second checkpoint after Minami sets up some traps of her own to delay the other teams. They reach a small hut with a pair of pencils and papers for each one of them.

“Ummm… this is not some pop quiz or test paper we need to answer, right?”

“No. It’s a questionnaire.”

With a serious face, Takamina points at the top of the paper titled THE “ARE YOU LOVED ENOUGH BY YOUR PARTNER?” QUESTIONNAIRE shown in bolded big letters with green ink.

“The color is too bright for my eyes…” Atsuko made up an excuse with a glare.

Soon, everyone gathers inside the small hut as each one of them answers the question like they are going through the examination of their life. The seriousness of their faces with the thorough and attentive scribbling that can be heard from a mile far from these girls can actually make a wild and hungry tiger afraid of coming near the bunch.

“Finished!” Paruru was the first to stand up from her seat as she slips her folded paper into the box provided. “Come on, Yuihan… We need to go.”

“Just a second…” Yuihan bit the end of the pencil as she scratches her head, “I’m stuck on the last one.”

“Oh geez… For goodness sake, just give a random answer! It’s not like they’ll affect whatever it is at the end of this round.”

“Hmmm… fine!”

However, just after Yuihan inserted her paper into the box, everyone else too followed suit. Not even bothering to greet one another, they quickly dispatched from the place to the next destination.

“Oh, darn… just when I thought we can be the first team to finish this round!”

“It’s okay, Paruru. We’ll get first no matter what!”

Yuihan holds Paruru’s hands with a determined face. The surroundings suddenly turns into blooms of red roses with the sound of romantic violin notes of a love song being played. Both Yuihan and Paruru stare into each other’s eyes, trying to find the sincerity in their souls… when suddenly Paruru speaks out.

“Yuihan.”

“Yes… My Paruru?”

“Yuihan… We should go.”

“Where do you wanna go, my sunshine? I’ll take you wherever you-…”

DUSH!

“ACK!”

Yuihan rubs her head at the place Paruru just smacked her.

“You’ve ruined my hair!” Yuihan whined as she fixes her spiky hair back.

“We’re going… NOW!”

“Oh, geez… You’re so uptight, Paruru.”

“Of course I am cause we’ve been wasting time here with your flirting when the others had already left us minutes ago!”

“Alright, alright…”

Not wanting to annoy the irritated Paruru anymore, Yuihan quickly spoons Paruru into her arms.

“Hold on tight cause I’m going to use it.”

“Eh? You mean… that?”

“Yup… HERE WE GO!”

The ikemen girl crouched low before taking off from her spot, disappearing in a blink of an eye as she leaves trails of dust and leaves behind with her lightning speed.  However…

BOOOM!!!

Both of them were blown into the sky with trails of black smoke... A pair is seen hiding behind a tree, one of them is smirking in satisfaction while the other is holding her huge white fan on top of the latter’s head with a disappointed face.

“MINAMI… That’s dangerous!”

“It’s the way of survival.”

PAK!

“Say that again if you dare…”

Takamina gulps from seeing the devil coming out from Atsuko’s soul, floating behind her back with the white paper fan. Suddenly, the screen turns black as the scene about to unfold is too gore for viewers’ discretion.

To Be Continued...

Scroll 13B Preview:

"What kind of game is this? It's too...too-..."

"Erotic?"

"DANCE, you cowardly Black."

"YOU'LL REGRET THIS."

"Anything that you want. I'll gladly do it."

“A-Anything that… t-that I want?”

A/N: Sorry for disappearing for such a long time! :bow: :bow: :bow: Anyone still up for this story? :sweatdrop: Coz I am :oops:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 07:59:14 AM by musy »

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2015, 04:42:04 PM »
Hi musy-san

Welcome back!!! :otomerika:

Please continue to update
  :)
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
« Reply #107 on: February 25, 2015, 04:23:56 AM »
Wohoo! You're back!  :inlove:
I really love this kind of Rena who is very very loyal to her Jurina-sama wub: and.. Dat Yuiparu momentttt!
Please update soon :twothumbsa

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline musy

Re: Ninja Trouble (WMatsui + Multiple Pairings) - Scroll 13B [150225]
« Reply #108 on: February 25, 2015, 07:57:05 AM »
Scroll 13B - THE COUPLE GAME 2

THIRD CHECKPOINT

“Kiss your partner or do a lap dance. Choose.”

All of their jaws are hanging wide, they could almost reach the ground.

“What kind of a couple game is this? It’s too… too-...”

“Erotic?”

“Yeah! It’s too erotic for our age!”

“Okay! I’ll take the lap dance. Do I sit here?”

Paruru turned to her already sitting partner, seeing her wiggling eyebrows with a smirk on her handsome face is making Paruru blood boils from Yui’s perverseness.

“Hey you.” Yuki steps to the front, her killing eyes staring at the fidgeting man in black clothes. “Tell me I can do other things than those two choices.”

The masked man gulped, nodding his head in fear. “Th-there is! But… y-you might not-”

“WHAT IS IT.”

“Eeek! It’s… it is-...” He whispered, Yuki’s eyes becoming wide after.

“THE HELL???!!!”

Without mercy, Yuki pushed the man hard on the ground.

“What? What did he said?” Sayanee asked but Yuki just give her a glance.

“Nothing of your interest. But seriously, that S-sama is just a creepy and ecchi man.” Yuki shuddered from the thought, her mind filled with what the man just whispered to her.

“So? You’re gonna kiss me or dance on my creamy lap?” Mayu taunts her. Yuki grits her teeth in annoyance before declaring. “We’re forfeiting.”

Mayu crossed her arms with a scowl, her stance showing authority as she sits beside Yuihan on the lap dance section. Squinting her eyes, Yuki put both her hands on the armrest as she crouch low enough to face Mayu on her eyes with a vein visibly twitching on her forehead.

“DANCE, you cowardly Black.”

“YOU’LL REGRET THIS.”

Sayanee quickly turns around, not wanting to see the bloodshed about to ensue from those two. She pats Milky to get her attention. “What do you think, Milky? Which one do you think we should do?”

“I don’t know. Anything that you want, Sayanee. I’ll gladly do it.”

Milky gave her a sweet smile, a blush creeping on Sayanee’s cheeks as the words keep replaying in her head.

Milky cutely nod. Sayanee averts her eyes to the ground, a hand holding her thumping chest. She cursed silently, feeling weird her heart decided to play games at this time. After calming down, Sayanee stood in front of Milky while holding her shoulder.

“Sorry for this.”

The chic girl slowly closed their distance, the beating of their hearts could probably be heard from afar. This one, there’s no wonderful background with unicorns and butterflies. It was indescribable for them. Each one anticipating the other's move, with Milky tilting her head with both eyes closed. She puckered her lips slightly, waiting for her ikemen partner to seal her innocent lips with hers. Sayanee on the other hand is sweating buckets. Her hands are trembling as she watches Milky in horror. Closing her eyes, she tilts her head the other way with the sound of smack following suit.

SMACK!

“OKAY I’VE DONE IT FINALLY THAT WAS TERRIFYING I’M NEVER GONNA DO IT AGAIN EVER SAVE MY INNOCENT LIFE KAMI-SAMA I'VE TAINTED MY LIPS WITH MILKY'S INNOCENT CHEEK!”

Milky stared incredulously at her cowering partner who’s crouching on the ground with both hands on her head, mumbling incoherent words like a traumatized child. She groaned loudly, her hand rubbing the wet spot on her right cheek.

“That’s not counted.”

“Eh?”

“Why not?!” Sayanee gets up on her feet, glaring at the man in black.

“It is stated here to give a kiss on the lips, nowhere else.”

Sayanee looked at him in shocked. “WTH? Why didn’t you say it earlier? You know how hard it is for me to kiss her? JUST ON THE CHEEK?! Now I don’t even know if I can do it- MMPH!”

Before Sayanee could finish her ranting, Milky had decided to shut her up. Without warning, she pulled Sayanee towards her, meshing their lips together.

“There.” Milky stated with a gleeful smile while holding the almost passed out Sayanee. “Is that good, mister?”

“Yes. You may proceed.”

With happy skips, Milky walked away from the place with the jelly-state Sayanee in her arms. The others only watched in envy as the first team walked away to the next place.

“So? Anyone else doing the kiss?”

Jurina pulled Rena to her side, “Ummm… you wanna d-do the errr k-k-kiss, Rena?”

“It’s an honor to be the one to steal your first kiss, Jurina-sama.”

“W-what?! How can you say that with a straight face? Nevermind! Let’s do the dance!”

Jurina angrily pushed Rena to sit with the others. The ninja tried to protest but Jurina is having none of it.

“You will dance to the beat of the songs we’re playing. You may start with the first song.”

Out of nowhere, the beat of the first song started playing with some snare and bass. It was Justin Bieber song, Boyfriend. Yuki scoffed with disbelief.

“Seriously… this song? How pathetic can this be? We don't even have a male character here!”

“Just dance, Yukirin.”

“Ugh. This is sooo not getting me in the mood.” Paruru voiced out. As the first chorus played, the girls start swaying their hips to the beat. Paruru with her uninterested face, Yuki looking like she’s actually enjoying teasing Mayu with her moves while Jurina…

“Uhhh… J-Jurina-sama?”

The ninja couldn’t take her eyes off her master’s body. She didn’t know Jurina can dance. Her master is swaying left and right, her head and hair let loose as her hands roam all over her body like she really own the beat. This girl really got the swag! Rena gulped as Jurina came closer with a smirk, a hand trailing on the flustered ninja's cheek down to her tense jaw line. Jurina turns around, shaking her booty all the while pulling Rena’s trembling hands to her waist. She was about to sit on her ninja’s lap when suddenly…

“IT’S CHICKEN DANCE TIME!!!”

They all turned to the man, horror in their faces as the chicken dance song played in the air.

“WHAAAT? THE HECK IS THIS?!”

“I WAS JUST GETTING IN THE MOOD, DAMN IT!”

“SERIOUSLY? LIKE… THIS SONG… SERIOUSLY?

“Less complaining, more dancing! Or your team is out!”

Groans and sighs sounded from all of them as they dance to their heart, flapping their hands and shaking their bum before clapping, all with the same annoyed face. The songs keep on changing from sexy hollaback girl to the hideous creature of the crazy frog until…

“Wait, Minam-...”

BOOOOOM!!!

The song screeched, stopping in the middle as the hidden surround system was blown to pieces from Takamina’s bazooka.

“Game over.”

=============

“Oh god… I’m never gonna dance like that no more.” Paruru collapsed to the ground, panting hard.

“Tell me about it.” Yuki wiped her wet forehead, glaring at her partner who definitely enjoyed their endless torture.

“You did a good job, Jurina-sama.” Rena patted her master’s back, feeling proud at the same time giddy to see Jurina’s sexy moves. She’s feeling lucky to have seen Jurina’s seduc-... umm mature side for the first time.

“It was scary, but I think Takamina did a well done job in the end.”

“You’re right, Jurina. But if only she can be a little bit safe about it… What’s with her and blowing things, anyway?”

“Don’t ask about it, Yuihan… Don’t even ask.” Mayu chimed in as they watch Atsuko scolding the soldier-like Takamina with her white paper fan.

They reached the rendezvous point together, some greeting the already arrived SayaMilky while others just ran to the cold drinking water prepared at the side. Just as they were resting and lazing around, the ground suddenly shook with sandstorm forming in the middle of the field. Dramatic music started playing as a figure soon appeared amidst the sandstorm. The sandstorm begins to subdue when the lights shine on the figure as he flaps open his black robe with laughter booming the whole place.

“Hahahahaha! Behold… My majestic arrival!”

Caww… caww…

Only the sound of crows cawing in the red sky can be heard as they all watch the scene unfolding before them uninterested and in boredom, even Yuihan dared to let out a big yawn.

“Ehem ehem… you are not amused, it seems. Very well then. On with the results!”

“Finally!” Mayu said as they get closer to S-sama and wait in anticipation of today’s winner.

“The winner will join me in a grand feast and may indulge themselves in a hot water bath inside the mansion while the others… you can roast marshmallows outside HAHAHAHA!”

Jurina nudged Mayu as she whispered to her, “I don’t get why he always laughed when it’s not even funny.”

“You don’t get it after all this? Of course! He got a loose screw in his brain.” 

They both snickered to themselves but stop as they feel eyes glaring at them.

“Feeling entertained over there, aren’t we?” Even with his hood shadowing his face, the girls can feel his eyes boring holes through their body like they're naked. Jurina and Mayu quickly wrap their arms around their body from S-sama’s pervert eyes.

“So the winner for this round is…” Drumroll starts playing as S-sama raised his hand.

“NO ONE! MUAHAHAHAHA!”

“What? That’s impossible! I dance with my heart, you know?” Paruru shouted.

“Can I kill this guy, Mayu? He was just playing with us all along.”

“Wait! Why there’s no winner this time?” Sayanee stepped to the front.

“It’s obvious.” S-sama waved his hand, one of his henchmen suddenly appeared before them while holding out some papers. “Cause all of you are pathetic.”

Paruru took the papers and read them with wide eyes. These were the questionnaire they answered before. They were too engrossed with the paper that they ignored another one of S-sama majestic disappearance, even his laughter was muted from their hearing.

“Yuuuiiii…” Paruru called her name with gritted teeth, the latter already running away from the fuming partner while shouting she’s not at fault.

“So, Yukirin…” Mayu folded her arms, stepping dangerously close to Yuki before she pouts. “Yukirin hates Mayuyu that much, it hurts.”

Yuki fidgets on her spot, rubbing her neck anxiously from seeing the cute Mayuyu in front of her pouting with a hand on her chest.

“Uhh… Mayuyu, can we not-”

“Yukirin breaks Mayuyu’s heart! Mayuyu hates Yukirin!”

“Eh? No! Wait up, Mayuyu!” Yuki dashed off as she runs after Mayu.

“Takamina, you don’t like my paper fan huh?” Atsuko approached Takamina.

Takamina gulped while standing straight, “N-no, sir! It’s not l-like that! I j-just… Eeek!”

Takamine closed her eyes as Atsuko raised her paper fan, dreading the hit about to meet with her head but she only heard the president laughing. “I’m loving this paper fan.” Atsuko smirks.

Meanwhile, Sayanee frowned as she rubs her chin thoughtfully. “Why does everyone likes to make fun of my chin?”

“Aww… I’m sorry, Sayanee. But that’s what makes you look so cool and adorable.”

“Really?” Sayanee pouts, but smile after seeing Milky’s contagious grin beaming at her.

“Yeah, and that kiss is wonderful too.” Milky whispered dangerously close to her ears only to make Sayanee lose her breath, perhaps collapsing for real this time.

Rena and Jurina watched all of them in amusement. Jurina turns to Rena with a smirk. “So you’re not gonna kill or chase me around the place like them, Rena?”

“My master’s safety is my utmost priority at the moment, Jurina-sama.”

“Oh geez… stop being so uptight and ninja-ish all the time, Rena.”

“I’m not. I’m just trying to be sweet to you.” Rena smiled which managed to make Jurina blushed.

“S-shut up… That’s not sweet at all. That’s creepy!”

“Whatever you say, Jurina-sama.” Rena giggled at her adorable master, before her eyes scan the place for another pair. “Say… I wonder where that suspicious duo is.”

“Yeah. I didn’t see Nyaa-kun today, too…”

In another place…

“Did you find it?”

“Not yet, S-sama.”

S-sama slammed his fist on the table, “Is it that hard to find that scroll? Time is running out and we need it fast!”

“But-...”

“No more excuses! Find it now or I’ll put both your heads on my wall!”

“Y-yes, S-sama!”

The two figures disappeared as smoke engulfed them. S-sama slumped on his chair, swirling around without a care in the world. The motion makes him dizzy, but he didn’t care. He just doesn’t care about anything except for the scroll… and her.

Suddenly, a fluffy creature leapt on his table. Since he’s still playing Mary-go-round with his chair, it took some time for him to realize the presence of an animal inside his room. When the chair stopped, that’s when his eyes widen.

“O-Ojou-sama...?”

A/N: Enjoy this chapter-nyaaa~ :cathappy: :cathappy: And thank you all for reading! I really miss my readers :cry:
Oh yeah... do you guys wanna know what's in the questionnaire?  :w00t: :w00t:

REPLIES:
@DC2805: Hey youuu!!! Thank you for the welcome~ I'm deeply touched :farofflook:

@gilangfajri: Yeah I'm back for good! 8) Haha glad you like it. Hope you enjoy this update too :cathappy:

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
Re: Ninja Trouble (WMatsui + Multiple Pairings) - Scroll 13A+13B [150225]
« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2015, 03:45:19 AM »
This fic is the best!    XD
I want to know more the secret behind nyaa-kun, the curse and S-sama identity! :banghead:
Whoaa, can I really know what's in the questionnaire? :w00t
I feel very excited to see what's gonna happen next :inlove:
And.. Don't you ever dare to drop this fic. or you will face the black Yuki wrath XD
Lol. :P

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: Ninja Trouble (WMatsui + Multiple Pairings) - Scroll 13A+13B [150225]
« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2015, 04:56:57 PM »
Thanks for the update author san... :nya: :kneelbow:
 :on drink: yeayyy...waitin for next chap  :on gay:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline musy

Re: Ninja Trouble (WMatsui + Multiple Pairings) - The Questionnaire
« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2015, 10:40:51 AM »
Just posting the LAME questionnaire...  :cool2: They're questions about respective partners so...  :kekeke:

“ARE YOU LOVED ENOUGH BY YOUR PARTNER?”

The FIRST thing that came to your mind when you see your partner?

1. Jurina-sama - A cute klutz
    Rena  -  Creepy ninja
2. Acchan - White paper fan (a fatal weapon)
    Takamina - Military freak
3. Mayu - Annoying
    Yukirin - Black, everything is Black
4. Paruru - Salty but sweet
    Yuihan - Pervert
5. Milky - Her killer smile
    Sayanee - Ikemeeen
6. B - for Baka
    A - the letter A

One thing you HATE about your partner?

1. Rena - Pervert, stalker, creepy... Can't write one. There's too many
    Jurina-sama - My master is too lovable to be hated
2. Takamina - Always BLOW UP everything
    Acchan - Her white paper fan
3. Yukirin - Her Black-ness attitude
    Mayu - Everything
4. Yuihan - Too laidback
    Paruru - When she's angry
5. Sayanee - Her chin?
    Milky - Her innocent smile (not innocent at all)
6. A - None
    B - None

One thing you'll do to your partner?

1. R to J - I'll protect her and do anything for my master
    J to R - Be a great master to my ninja!       
2. T to A - To serve and protect her
    A to T - Keep her safe from herself and the bombs
3. Y to M - Nothing. She can die if she wants
    M to Y - To melt her cold heart (cheeessy)
4. Y to P - Get married and live together with Bisu as our child
    P to Y - Help Yui achieve her dream
5. S to M - Get to the top together!
    M to S - Anything Sayanee wants me to do
6. B to A - Anything, as long not to kill one another.
    A to B - We live together, we die together

Last question! Do you like S-sama?

1. J - Err no?
   R - My interest is only for Jurina-sama
2. T - ... who?
   A - What kind of question is this?
3. Y - I HATE HIM TO DEATH
    M - Oh S-sama come to meee let's make some lurrvve
4. Y - Does S-sama likes me?
    P - Absolutely no!
5. S - He is an enemy of mankind, so no.
    M - Umm if Sayanee hates him, then... No?
6. A - My life is for S-sama!
    B - I like S-sama!

Bonus Question! Between S-sama and your partner, who'll you choose?

1. J - Rena for sure
   R - Definitely, the one and only Jurina-sama
2. T - The one with less threat for me
   A - Last question, my ass! Why would I choose S-sama???
3. Y - Neither
    M - It depends on my mood~
4. Y - Paruru! Tehee~
    P - Yuihan
5. S - Of course I'll choose Milky.
    M - I choose you, Sayanee!
6. A - All hail S-sama!
    B - S-sama FTW!

Next update: THE REAL FIGHTING TOURNAMENT? FINALLY!

REPLIES:

@gilangfajri: Thank you!!! :deco: No I won't drop this fic so DON'T SEND ME TO SCARY YUKIII!!!! :panic:

@kuro_black29: Thanks for reading! Will update by this week :cool1:

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
Re: Ninja Trouble (WMatsui + Multiple Pairings) - The Questionnaire (lol)
« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2015, 10:58:55 AM »
Hello, there.. I only first time reading this..  :)
..but your post about "Are you loved enough by your partner" really, really made me laugh..  :lol: 
Thank you for writing it.. I hope I could read again something similar like this..  :roll:
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline embee5442

• Member+
  • Bow to Renahyon-sama!
« Reply #113 on: March 16, 2015, 09:53:13 AM »
Yaaay updates~  :cow:
I want more, onegaaaai!! :bow:
A silent user. A silent reader. A silent writer. A silent killer. Meh, whatever.

My List of Stories:

:roll: Short Shots of Lame Plots :poof:
:new!: Wait for Me (hiatus) :skull:
:note: Beats of Love (collab fic with Zhen the Annoying Monkey) :guitar:

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2015, 12:26:36 AM »
Lol~
That was funny and sweet at the same time! :inlove:
I want more~

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #115 on: March 21, 2015, 06:19:24 PM »
Gosh, spending three days straight to catch up from beginning till the recent chapter of this fic was so darn WORTH IT!!!!!!!  :twothumbs

It was really hilarious and a stress reliever too! There were a bunch of sweet + serious moments but ALL HAIL COMEDY!  :lol:

Not to mention that ecchi scene. And the whole lap dancing scene. Gosh those made me laugh like heck!  :lol:

I'm really enjoying this fic, Author-san! And I can't wait for more  :thumbsup

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2015, 02:12:08 AM »
Finally you updated :farofflook:
Welcome back :wigglypanda:

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
Re: Ninja Trouble (WMatsui + Multiple Pairings) - The Questionnaire
« Reply #117 on: May 19, 2015, 01:48:51 PM »
Just posting the LAME questionnaire...  :cool2: They're questions about respective partners so...  :kekeke:

“ARE YOU LOVED ENOUGH BY YOUR PARTNER?”

The FIRST thing that came to your mind when you see your partner?

1. Jurina-sama - A cute klutz
    Rena  -  Creepy ninja
2. Acchan - White paper fan (a fatal weapon)
    Takamina - Military freak
3. Mayu - Annoying
    Yukirin - Black, everything is Black
4. Paruru - Salty but sweet
    Yuihan - Pervert
5. Milky - Her killer smile
    Sayanee - Ikemeeen
6. B - for Baka
    A - the letter A

One thing you HATE about your partner?

1. Rena - Pervert, stalker, creepy... Can't write one. There's too many
    Jurina-sama - My master is too lovable to be hated
2. Takamina - Always BLOW UP everything
    Acchan - Her white paper fan
3. Yukirin - Her Black-ness attitude
    Mayu - Everything
4. Yuihan - Too laidback
    Paruru - When she's angry
5. Sayanee - Her chin?
    Milky - Her innocent smile (not innocent at all)
6. A - None
    B - None

One thing you'll do to your partner?

1. R to J - I'll protect her and do anything for my master
    J to R - Be a great master to my ninja!       
2. T to A - To serve and protect her
    A to T - Keep her safe from herself and the bombs
3. Y to M - Nothing. She can die if she wants
    M to Y - To melt her cold heart (cheeessy)
4. Y to P - Get married and live together with Bisu as our child
    P to Y - Help Yui achieve her dream
5. S to M - Get to the top together!
    M to S - Anything Sayanee wants me to do
6. B to A - Anything, as long not to kill one another.
    A to B - We live together, we die together

Last question! Do you like S-sama?

1. J - Err no?
   R - My interest is only for Jurina-sama
2. T - ... who?
   A - What kind of question is this?
3. Y - I HATE HIM TO DEATH
    M - Oh S-sama come to meee let's make some lurrvve
4. Y - Does S-sama likes me?
    P - Absolutely no!
5. S - He is an enemy of mankind, so no.
    M - Umm if Sayanee hates him, then... No?
6. A - My life is for S-sama!
    B - I like S-sama!

Bonus Question! Between S-sama and your partner, who'll you choose?

1. J - Rena for sure
   R - Definitely, the one and only Jurina-sama
2. T - The one with less threat for me
   A - Last question, my ass! Why would I choose S-sama???
3. Y - Neither
    M - It depends on my mood~
4. Y - Paruru! Tehee~
    P - Yuihan
5. S - Of course I'll choose Milky.
    M - I choose you, Sayanee!
6. A - All hail S-sama!
    B - S-sama FTW!

Next update: THE REAL FIGHTING TOURNAMENT? FINALLY!

OwO it made me laugh so hard
reading this questions and thier answers
great story I love it
I dont usually comment though
but since the story was great
cant wait for the next chapter.
Scroll 13B - THE COUPLE GAME 2

THIRD CHECKPOINT

“Kiss your partner or do a lap dance. Choose.”

All of their jaws are hanging wide, they could almost reach the ground.

“What kind of a couple game is this? It’s too… too-...”

“Erotic?”

“Yeah! It’s too erotic for our age!”

“Okay! I’ll take the lap dance. Do I sit here?”

Paruru turned to her already sitting partner, seeing her wiggling eyebrows with a smirk on her handsome face is making Paruru blood boils from Yui’s perverseness.

“Hey you.” Yuki steps to the front, her killing eyes staring at the fidgeting man in black clothes. “Tell me I can do other things than those two choices.”

The masked man gulped, nodding his head in fear. “Th-there is! But… y-you might not-”

“WHAT IS IT.”

“Eeek! It’s… it is-...” He whispered, Yuki’s eyes becoming wide after.

“THE HELL???!!!”

Without mercy, Yuki pushed the man hard on the ground.

“What? What did he said?” Sayanee asked but Yuki just give her a glance.

“Nothing of your interest. But seriously, that S-sama is just a creepy and ecchi man.” Yuki shuddered from the thought, her mind filled with what the man just whispered to her.

“So? You’re gonna kiss me or dance on my creamy lap?” Mayu taunts her. Yuki grits her teeth in annoyance before declaring. “We’re forfeiting.”

Mayu crossed her arms with a scowl, her stance showing authority as she sits beside Yuihan on the lap dance section. Squinting her eyes, Yuki put both her hands on the armrest as she crouch low enough to face Mayu on her eyes with a vein visibly twitching on her forehead.

“DANCE, you cowardly Black.”

“YOU’LL REGRET THIS.”

Sayanee quickly turns around, not wanting to see the bloodshed about to ensue from those two. She pats Milky to get her attention. “What do you think, Milky? Which one do you think we should do?”

“I don’t know. Anything that you want, Sayanee. I’ll gladly do it.”

Milky gave her a sweet smile, a blush creeping on Sayanee’s cheeks as the words keep replaying in her head.

Milky cutely nod. Sayanee averts her eyes to the ground, a hand holding her thumping chest. She cursed silently, feeling weird her heart decided to play games at this time. After calming down, Sayanee stood in front of Milky while holding her shoulder.

“Sorry for this.”

The chic girl slowly closed their distance, the beating of their hearts could probably be heard from afar. This one, there’s no wonderful background with unicorns and butterflies. It was indescribable for them. Each one anticipating the other's move, with Milky tilting her head with both eyes closed. She puckered her lips slightly, waiting for her ikemen partner to seal her innocent lips with hers. Sayanee on the other hand is sweating buckets. Her hands are trembling as she watches Milky in horror. Closing her eyes, she tilts her head the other way with the sound of smack following suit.

SMACK!

“OKAY I’VE DONE IT FINALLY THAT WAS TERRIFYING I’M NEVER GONNA DO IT AGAIN EVER SAVE MY INNOCENT LIFE KAMI-SAMA I'VE TAINTED MY LIPS WITH MILKY'S INNOCENT CHEEK!”

Milky stared incredulously at her cowering partner who’s crouching on the ground with both hands on her head, mumbling incoherent words like a traumatized child. She groaned loudly, her hand rubbing the wet spot on her right cheek.

“That’s not counted.”

“Eh?”

“Why not?!” Sayanee gets up on her feet, glaring at the man in black.

“It is stated here to give a kiss on the lips, nowhere else.”

Sayanee looked at him in shocked. “WTH? Why didn’t you say it earlier? You know how hard it is for me to kiss her? JUST ON THE CHEEK?! Now I don’t even know if I can do it- MMPH!”

Before Sayanee could finish her ranting, Milky had decided to shut her up. Without warning, she pulled Sayanee towards her, meshing their lips together.

“There.” Milky stated with a gleeful smile while holding the almost passed out Sayanee. “Is that good, mister?”

“Yes. You may proceed.”

With happy skips, Milky walked away from the place with the jelly-state Sayanee in her arms. The others only watched in envy as the first team walked away to the next place.

“So? Anyone else doing the kiss?”

Jurina pulled Rena to her side, “Ummm… you wanna d-do the errr k-k-kiss, Rena?”

“It’s an honor to be the one to steal your first kiss, Jurina-sama.”

“W-what?! How can you say that with a straight face? Nevermind! Let’s do the dance!”

Jurina angrily pushed Rena to sit with the others. The ninja tried to protest but Jurina is having none of it.

“You will dance to the beat of the songs we’re playing. You may start with the first song.”

Out of nowhere, the beat of the first song started playing with some snare and bass. It was Justin Bieber song, Boyfriend. Yuki scoffed with disbelief.

“Seriously… this song? How pathetic can this be? We don't even have a male character here!”

“Just dance, Yukirin.”

“Ugh. This is sooo not getting me in the mood.” Paruru voiced out. As the first chorus played, the girls start swaying their hips to the beat. Paruru with her uninterested face, Yuki looking like she’s actually enjoying teasing Mayu with her moves while Jurina…

“Uhhh… J-Jurina-sama?”

The ninja couldn’t take her eyes off her master’s body. She didn’t know Jurina can dance. Her master is swaying left and right, her head and hair let loose as her hands roam all over her body like she really own the beat. This girl really got the swag! Rena gulped as Jurina came closer with a smirk, a hand trailing on the flustered ninja's cheek down to her tense jaw line. Jurina turns around, shaking her booty all the while pulling Rena’s trembling hands to her waist. She was about to sit on her ninja’s lap when suddenly…

“IT’S CHICKEN DANCE TIME!!!”

They all turned to the man, horror in their faces as the chicken dance song played in the air.

“WHAAAT? THE HECK IS THIS?!”

“I WAS JUST GETTING IN THE MOOD, DAMN IT!”

“SERIOUSLY? LIKE… THIS SONG… SERIOUSLY?

“Less complaining, more dancing! Or your team is out!”

Groans and sighs sounded from all of them as they dance to their heart, flapping their hands and shaking their bum before clapping, all with the same annoyed face. The songs keep on changing from sexy hollaback girl to the hideous creature of the crazy frog until…

“Wait, Minam-...”

BOOOOOM!!!

The song screeched, stopping in the middle as the hidden surround system was blown to pieces from Takamina’s bazooka.

“Game over.”

=============

“Oh god… I’m never gonna dance like that no more.” Paruru collapsed to the ground, panting hard.

“Tell me about it.” Yuki wiped her wet forehead, glaring at her partner who definitely enjoyed their endless torture.

“You did a good job, Jurina-sama.” Rena patted her master’s back, feeling proud at the same time giddy to see Jurina’s sexy moves. She’s feeling lucky to have seen Jurina’s seduc-... umm mature side for the first time.

“It was scary, but I think Takamina did a well done job in the end.”

“You’re right, Jurina. But if only she can be a little bit safe about it… What’s with her and blowing things, anyway?”

“Don’t ask about it, Yuihan… Don’t even ask.” Mayu chimed in as they watch Atsuko scolding the soldier-like Takamina with her white paper fan.

They reached the rendezvous point together, some greeting the already arrived SayaMilky while others just ran to the cold drinking water prepared at the side. Just as they were resting and lazing around, the ground suddenly shook with sandstorm forming in the middle of the field. Dramatic music started playing as a figure soon appeared amidst the sandstorm. The sandstorm begins to subdue when the lights shine on the figure as he flaps open his black robe with laughter booming the whole place.

“Hahahahaha! Behold… My majestic arrival!”

Caww… caww…

Only the sound of crows cawing in the red sky can be heard as they all watch the scene unfolding before them uninterested and in boredom, even Yuihan dared to let out a big yawn.

“Ehem ehem… you are not amused, it seems. Very well then. On with the results!”

“Finally!” Mayu said as they get closer to S-sama and wait in anticipation of today’s winner.

“The winner will join me in a grand feast and may indulge themselves in a hot water bath inside the mansion while the others… you can roast marshmallows outside HAHAHAHA!”

Jurina nudged Mayu as she whispered to her, “I don’t get why he always laughed when it’s not even funny.”

“You don’t get it after all this? Of course! He got a loose screw in his brain.” 

They both snickered to themselves but stop as they feel eyes glaring at them.

“Feeling entertained over there, aren’t we?” Even with his hood shadowing his face, the girls can feel his eyes boring holes through their body like they're naked. Jurina and Mayu quickly wrap their arms around their body from S-sama’s pervert eyes.

“So the winner for this round is…” Drumroll starts playing as S-sama raised his hand.

“NO ONE! MUAHAHAHAHA!”

“What? That’s impossible! I dance with my heart, you know?” Paruru shouted.

“Can I kill this guy, Mayu? He was just playing with us all along.”

“Wait! Why there’s no winner this time?” Sayanee stepped to the front.

“It’s obvious.” S-sama waved his hand, one of his henchmen suddenly appeared before them while holding out some papers. “Cause all of you are pathetic.”

Paruru took the papers and read them with wide eyes. These were the questionnaire they answered before. They were too engrossed with the paper that they ignored another one of S-sama majestic disappearance, even his laughter was muted from their hearing.

“Yuuuiiii…” Paruru called her name with gritted teeth, the latter already running away from the fuming partner while shouting she’s not at fault.

“So, Yukirin…” Mayu folded her arms, stepping dangerously close to Yuki before she pouts. “Yukirin hates Mayuyu that much, it hurts.”

Yuki fidgets on her spot, rubbing her neck anxiously from seeing the cute Mayuyu in front of her pouting with a hand on her chest.

“Uhh… Mayuyu, can we not-”

“Yukirin breaks Mayuyu’s heart! Mayuyu hates Yukirin!”

“Eh? No! Wait up, Mayuyu!” Yuki dashed off as she runs after Mayu.

“Takamina, you don’t like my paper fan huh?” Atsuko approached Takamina.

Takamina gulped while standing straight, “N-no, sir! It’s not l-like that! I j-just… Eeek!”

Takamine closed her eyes as Atsuko raised her paper fan, dreading the hit about to meet with her head but she only heard the president laughing. “I’m loving this paper fan.” Atsuko smirks.

Meanwhile, Sayanee frowned as she rubs her chin thoughtfully. “Why does everyone likes to make fun of my chin?”

“Aww… I’m sorry, Sayanee. But that’s what makes you look so cool and adorable.”

“Really?” Sayanee pouts, but smile after seeing Milky’s contagious grin beaming at her.

“Yeah, and that kiss is wonderful too.” Milky whispered dangerously close to her ears only to make Sayanee lose her breath, perhaps collapsing for real this time.

Rena and Jurina watched all of them in amusement. Jurina turns to Rena with a smirk. “So you’re not gonna kill or chase me around the place like them, Rena?”

“My master’s safety is my utmost priority at the moment, Jurina-sama.”

“Oh geez… stop being so uptight and ninja-ish all the time, Rena.”

“I’m not. I’m just trying to be sweet to you.” Rena smiled which managed to make Jurina blushed.

“S-shut up… That’s not sweet at all. That’s creepy!”

“Whatever you say, Jurina-sama.” Rena giggled at her adorable master, before her eyes scan the place for another pair. “Say… I wonder where that suspicious duo is.”

“Yeah. I didn’t see Nyaa-kun today, too…”

In another place…

“Did you find it?”

“Not yet, S-sama.”

S-sama slammed his fist on the table, “Is it that hard to find that scroll? Time is running out and we need it fast!”

“But-...”

“No more excuses! Find it now or I’ll put both your heads on my wall!”

“Y-yes, S-sama!”

The two figures disappeared as smoke engulfed them. S-sama slumped on his chair, swirling around without a care in the world. The motion makes him dizzy, but he didn’t care. He just doesn’t care about anything except for the scroll… and her.

Suddenly, a fluffy creature leapt on his table. Since he’s still playing Mary-go-round with his chair, it took some time for him to realize the presence of an animal inside his room. When the chair stopped, that’s when his eyes widen.

“O-Ojou-sama...?”

A/N: Enjoy this chapter-nyaaa~ :cathappy: :cathappy: And thank you all for reading! I really miss my readers :cry:
Oh yeah... do you guys wanna know what's in the questionnaire?  :w00t: :w00t:

best scenes ever!!!!
keep up author-san

P.S
I smell KojiYuu here Nyaahahaha
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 02:11:18 PM by yuuri14 »

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Free & Easy