JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Nen ni wa Nen

Author Topic: The Official Rika Thread  (Read 1521408 times)

Offline Linus

• Member+
Re: The Official Rika Thread
« Reply #140 on: March 25, 2005, 12:28:55 PM »
Is that place Aichi's Expo ?

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #141 on: March 25, 2005, 12:32:31 PM »
Yup. Starting next week.

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #142 on: March 25, 2005, 12:48:32 PM »
too bad.. WAY TOO BAD  :evil:

My parents went to many Expos. I only went to Portugal'98.
I was too young for Spain'92, and too busy for the German Expo recently.

Now it is in Japan. Nagoya. Aiichi..
Morning had a concert in Nagoya when? 2 days ago?
I could have been in the concert, the expo.. oh my god.
thanks heaven it'll last 185 days. there are chances..
but no mm concert! unless H!P summer tour travel to Nagoya again..

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #143 on: March 25, 2005, 12:50:14 PM »
Quote from: Masashi
Rika is back in business and she's hyped   :w00t:

Thx for the Chanka Charmy!! Ain't nothing can hold her down! Now we wait for the FLETS where she talks about her bout with the flu. WAR representing her dominance in H!P with Eco Moni and Country Musume "The Golden Years" ... ain't no one can stop Rika

Quote from: kraygk
Damn acheungpae knows ive "retired" and come back like 3 times~  I dunno rika just keeps sucking me back in.  But actually you guys have let me kinda fly under the radar you guys pimp rika more than i did back in the day (than again back in the day the only people who liked rika was me and acheungpae).

Hmm...must've been when I laid low, hiatus, whatever - from end of 2002 - late 2003. I just visited JPM to leech. and read the news. Plus I never really bothered to read sb's "pervy" threads. Yeah, my JPM early days was basically spamming the hell outta of the board until I gave up because the trimmings would reduce weeks of spamming. Then lurk and leech. So wack I've stuck to one board for so long. I guess that's why I'm more understandable of noobs than most. And forever attached to subSilver backgrounds.

ANYWAYS.
I've been a hardcore Rika fan from the start but never openly expressed it until I finally snapped at the Rika hate in that "Rika laughs at fanboys" thread. It took me a long time to be as vocal as I am because of all the elitist fucks out there just pushed me to the edge. Glad to know we can at least combine our forces for the good of Rika-kind.

I dunno ahcheungape, your only inconsistentency is in the sex appeal dept. First you likes the bikinis then you doesn't. Then you hates lezzies and then you does?? Funny guy. :P Lei mai tong sing lune ah?

I believe other hardcore Piehole/Rika fans are ~Dan~ and bot. Tuby. I think as well  :halo: Hardcore in that their H!P stash is dominated by Rika. Who can be defined as such?

Quote from: tama-chan
Is he saying he made MM songs based on Rika's voice? :shock:

THAT IS GREAT. Rika truly is Tsunku's muse. Also. props for the calendar dates. I'm gonna make a schedule of it and post it or some lame-ass shit. Fuck. and no wonder I still haven't told my real life homies about the greatest forum ever.

Rika's last MC at the Nagoya concert (the one where she cried)..

thx!! it gave me goosebumps but did she cry?? couldn't hear. What she say that's so fuckin funny??

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #144 on: March 25, 2005, 01:41:14 PM »
Quote from: daigong
thx!! it gave me goosebumps but did she cry?? couldn't hear. What she say that's so fuckin funny??

How many times do I have to say this? SHE CRIED!!!!!! :x
When she said it was the last time in Nagoya with MM, the audience went "Eeeehhh??" and that was when she cried. Yagu and Miki were like "Are you okay?" Then Yagu joined the audience in chanting Rika's name.  :)
After all that Yossie said something like "Your chin's sticking out" (and Miki was like 'that's okay, that's okay') So I think they were laughing about that.

Could someone translate these too?

石川
・実感がわいてきたのはカオタンの卒業ライブが終わってから
・あんまりムリしなくなったんですよ、何に対しても
・これからもっと変わっていくんじゃないかな
・ユニットでの活動を頑張って、もっともっと得られるものを得て
・そろそろ三好ちゃんにもツッコまれ初めてますよ
・自分を信じられなかったらできない仕事
・自分からは悩み相談とかって送れないタイプ

【石川梨華】
もう石川もハタチかと思うと、感無量ですね(笑)。最初のころから比べると、格段に安心感がありますね。ネガティブを売りにしていたころが懐かしいなと
思うくらい、今はポジティブ・キャラクターになってますしね。元気だし、楽しそうだし。理にかなったことしか言わないから、下のコたちにも慕われてるし。入ってしばらくは若干、自分で高いゲタ履こうとしてたとこがあったから、それを低くしてあげることが僕の作業だったんですけど。ある時期からは自分に合ったサイズの靴を履くようになって、それ以降は、僕が気にすることもなくなったし。いわゆるスーパー・メイン・キャラクターじゃなかったかもしれないけど、つねに中心的存在として頑張ってきましたね。

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #145 on: March 25, 2005, 01:51:01 PM »
You can't really hear her cry but you definately know she starts because the crowd starts to go crazy and then cheer for her like they do when they start crying at the grad ceremony's. There is like a wimper sound at exactly 1:01 when they're all cheering her name, she's so cute. The official grad is going to kill me, I've never cried from watching a concert or movie since Milo and Otis (I was 6 so fuckoff) but I'm really attached to Rika, even though she'll just be going over to Biyuden, I'm scared we might not see her as much in tv shows and stuff. :cry:

Offline kraygk

• Member+
« Reply #146 on: March 25, 2005, 02:42:32 PM »
Rika talks about in her chan charmy why she cried.  As you know shes sick and she said she done concerts before but never to the level where she didnt even know what she was talking about.  She oculdnt function well and kinda just was overwhelmed, but then the cheers of the crowd bought her up.  And then yoshizawa said of course your chin is sticking out, and miki went its ok.. but yeah its sticking out, in the miki way.  Cute she talks about the new name she made up, tsukomiki.

Oh translation quickly

True feelings boiled over after the live
No matter what it is she no longer can force herself to do it
From now on maybe shell change more
With a units activities the harder she tries to achieve things the more she achieve
Slowly the reprimantions from Miyoshi has begun
Herself cannot belive that there is work she cant do (ayashi~)
The type who cannot consult in her worries

When thinking that ishikawa is already 20, she is filled with emotion.  Compared with how she is recently, she is filled with a sense of self worth.
The negative side of her is now nostaligic, and no wshes really become the postive character. With engegy and a seeming joy.  With being able to even say the meaning, i have a love for the younger members.  
Though the number since ive entered is few, ive gotten so used to wearing high hells, that when i am given a shorter (heel) i become fatigued.  There are certain times when im wering shoes that are my size that i fail to notice them.  It might not be the so called, super, main charecter, but i want to try my best in this center existance.

Haha so odd my japanese sucks now, wow over 1 year of almost no use (minus my old job, which i disliked so much i think ive caste it from my mind >>)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #147 on: March 25, 2005, 02:55:29 PM »
Rika talks about in her chan charmy why she cried.  As you know shes sick and she said she done concerts before but never to the level where she didnt even know what she was talking about.  She oculdnt function well and kinda just was overwhelmed, but then the cheers of the crowd bought her up.

WHOA! That made me respect her even more  :thumbsup
Rika sure is devoted and it's great that the fans are supporting her  :)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #148 on: March 25, 2005, 04:07:02 PM »
Yay Ecomoni is back and this time they have a gig as some kinda live reporters/presenters.
And Rika looks as good as ever :love:  

1:12 / 33MB
http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2TKBRZM3ZEJUU1WWPV1PGNJZ2S

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #149 on: March 25, 2005, 05:52:46 PM »
...she didnt even know what she was talking about.  She oculdnt function well...

She was drunk!!! :lol:  Yaguchi said that during the tour in Nagoya she, Rika, Miyoshi and country's asami went eat out together, and since they were all old enough, they had some sake too.

Thanks for the translation! It's good, Way better than what I got from a translator for sure.

Offline Redturtle

• Taro Lover, Strawberry Hater
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #150 on: March 25, 2005, 07:27:58 PM »
Last sunday's concert Ishiyoshi tidbits:
Code: [Select]

梨華ちゃんが「ちゃんちゃか」のことを話した後お尻で押しながら

(0^~^)<ちゃんちゃか、ちゃんちゃかってうるさいんだよ。

( ^▽^)<なによぉ。よろしくヨッスィ~。

会場から声があがる。

(0^~^)<皆、憶えてくれてる?

会場から拍手。

(0^~^)<あ、そうそうこの前ね、

この人の番組のゲストで出たのね。

そしたらこの人テンパリングでねぇ~。

梨華ちゃん恥ずかしそうに下を向いてしまう。

(0^~^)<ま、でも楽しかったからまた呼んでね。

So Rika talked about her show in the MC. Yossi made fun of her and went like "Chanchaka, chanchaka... so noisy!"
"What? Yoroshiku Yossi~" (Yossi's radio show from centuries ago)
The crowd cheered and she is surprised that they still remember the show. "Well, sometime ago I was the guest on this person's (some R) radio show, and this person was so paranoid!"  Rika got embarassed.
"Anyway, since it was interesting, call me again next time!" :lol:

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #151 on: March 25, 2005, 07:48:35 PM »
That's cute. Thanks Red!

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #152 on: March 25, 2005, 08:22:05 PM »
Yaguchi said that during the tour in Nagoya she, Rika, Miyoshi and country's asami went eat out together, and since they were all old enough, they had some sake too.

To think that I could have been in the same restaurant..
tama, lets go to Nagoya in summer!! they'll be back !! xD
h!p concerts will have rika (what a sentence..)

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
« Reply #153 on: March 25, 2005, 08:23:09 PM »
I dunno ahcheungape, your only inconsistentency is in the sex appeal dept. First you likes the bikinis then you doesn't. Then you hates lezzies and then you does?? Funny guy.  Lei mai tong sing lune ah?

well the only time i didnt like seeing bikinis was when miki was wearing them. other than that ill like to see rika and ai.taka and maki in bikinis anyday. no iam not a gayass!!

u see i might type weird, thats just because i am not too good in putting words together in english. that happens even wit chinese. so alot of my posts at times are messed up.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #154 on: March 25, 2005, 08:24:49 PM »
Quote from: ahcheungape
u see i might type weird, thats just because i am not too good in putting words together in english. that happens even wit chinese. so alot of my posts at times are messed up.

hahahaha i'm joking with you. as long as you as contribute its cool. it was just us few who kept the viyuden thread alive for so long. :P

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #155 on: March 25, 2005, 08:33:32 PM »
Quote from: Conan

I might go there in Summer, but I have a second thought now. If I go in Summer, it won't be in time for the World Expo, H!P tour will be in its last days and the ticket will be harder to find... But they have fireworks in Summer and I wanna see fireworks. But I also wanna wait for more tour schedule, in case viyuden will be on another tour in Fall, and then I can go there around that time. Oh yeah, and there's also my family. I forgot about them.  :P

My posts might look like they're in proper English but if you actually read them, you'll know they're messed up. They're deceitful. :D

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
« Reply #156 on: March 26, 2005, 03:08:19 AM »
Quote from: Conan

I might go there in Summer, but I have a second thought now. If I go in Summer, it won't be in time for the World Expo, H!P tour will be in its last days and the ticket will be harder to find... But they have fireworks in Summer and I wanna see fireworks. But I also wanna wait for more tour schedule, in case viyuden will be on another tour in Fall, and then I can go there around that time. Oh yeah, and there's also my family. I forgot about them.  :P

My posts might look like they're in proper English but if you actually read them, you'll know they're messed up. They're deceitful. :D

i think i might be going there too this summeR!!hehe

anyways, what is this show??seems like it is a futsal related show??

Offline bot

• The Peace
  • Member+
« Reply #157 on: March 26, 2005, 06:52:00 AM »
I saw someone at JPM called you a crazy Rika fan... Are you a Rika fan? Coz I really don't know.

Eco Eco!!!

yea coz i started an ishikawa vs yoshizawa thread.... which lots of yossi fans, displaying an ironically ishikawan personality trait, took too seriously. :P Yup, i guess i'm a rika fan. but i like quite a few of the other members too.

It's funny how opposing rika and sayumi are in terms of looks. and yet they're both considered cute and sayumi is supposedly the next rika etc. truth is, i don't exactly find either of them cute. rika's good-looking but not exactly cute imo. rika's darker and her features are far finer whilst sayumi goes more for the bloated marshmallow sort of cute.

ETA: hmm off topic, but how do you change the words between user name and avatar on the left hand side of the screen?

Peeaaaccchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #158 on: March 26, 2005, 07:24:48 AM »
Quote from: bot

It's funny how opposing rika and sayumi are in terms of looks. and yet they're both considered cute and sayumi is supposedly the next rika etc. truth is, i don't exactly find either of them cute. rika's good-looking but not exactly cute imo. rika's darker and her features are far finer whilst sayumi goes more for the bloated marshmallow sort of cute.

It's crazy how they started making those comparisons between them. Rika was cute when she was as old as Sayumi is right now but nowadays she's more hot and beautiful than cute. And to be honest i don't find Sayumi cute nor attractive. There will never be another Rika and i would rather compare her and Eri. Sayumi is just a failed gimmick :D
She seriously needs a new gimmick cause she ain't exactly pulling off this Rika Jr. thing too well
At least Eri's cute and funny.

Quote from: bot
ETA: hmm off topic, but how do you change the words between user name and avatar on the left hand side of the screen?

You gotta ask an admin to do it.

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #159 on: March 26, 2005, 09:42:14 AM »
Sayumi is cute but Rika is beautiful :P
*not the same*

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Nen ni wa Nen